The arsonist fell in love with his favorite female character at Hibike! Euphonium

>The arsonist fell in love with his favorite female character at Hibike! Euphonium
>She turns out to be non-virgin (meaning she had a sex with other boy or girl)
>He rant on 5ch board all day
>He decided to set Kyoani, the anime production produced the anime, on fire
>He bought 40 liters of gasoline and committed arson

fascinating.

Attached: 1563456881967.jpg (810x2114, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based. There's no place for thots in this world.

Now the world has learned to never get between an otaku and his waifu.

why is /n/ damage controlling this bad
it isn't your fault guys, he was clearly mentally ill

That will teach anime studios not to include sluts in their work and pander to cucks.

Will the world crack down on image boards?

Why is it somehow this shit goes back to us? Or some chan equivalent

Fucking seriously? This is what they died for?

you both are fucking retards

This desu

>incels
>>>/reddit/

Wow, that sounds totally legit. I mean, a Korean said so on Twitter, it must be true!

It had to be done. Kyoani made a decision they came to regret. Maybe they’ll think twice next time

seriously if you're not having sex at least once a year past the age of 30 you need an intervention

>She turns out to be non-virgin (meaning she had a sex with other boy or girl)
which?

Pandering to purityfags was a mistake

I cried too in during the H-Scene right before the concert, cant believe the guy took it so personally he did this. Fuck NTR.

>>The arsonist fell in love with his favorite female character at Hibike! Euphonium
>>She turns out to be non-virgin (meaning she had a sex with other boy or girl)
Fake and gay

This is why I hate happenings. So many fucking Yea Forums retards flock the board and kneejerk believe all this dumb fucking shit going around.

>thots
>incels
Welcome to Hiro's 4channel.

you mean Yea Forums.

A boy nonetheless! Such shame as this could never be accepted!

> trusting the gooks

Same thing.

After this, I think it's fair to say that all purityfags should be hunted and gunned down. Those creeps are a danger for society.

Hibiki fucked Shoe1? When?

>She turns out to be non-virgin
Was this ever said in the anime? Or was it a "i used to have a boyfriend" thing?

Literally which KyoAni shows address sexuality in any way? Is this canon?

Sounds made up.

Now I will have to shell 500 CZK for a whore once a year. Oh bother.

>incels
Lemme guess how I know you’re a newfag

>Having the balls to use that term on Yea Forums
You know how I know you're a fucking newfag D&C shill, by the way your faggotry doesn't work here like it does on /pol/

imagine explaining this to the relatives of the deceased

I mean, there are pics of his 5ch posts in the tweets.

So... this how the waifufag head really works, huh?

Image boards are home to the outcasts of the world. That includes everything from lonely weeaboos to serial killers.

You posted this exact thread before and it wasn't confirmed then and it isn't confirmed now.

Haruka is a virgin you fuckin retard

I mean, there are pics of his 5ch posts in the tweets.

I mean if your wife cheated on you wouldn't you be mad at those responsible.

He's talking about the one from the new movie you tard

Japan had to one up the /r9k/ killer

The way I see it:
Japan, although a peaceful country, still has a good chunk of it who are literally mentally ill obsessed otaku capable of god knows what.
Anime studios, responsible of providing them with what fuels their mental illness, need to acknowledge this fact and start defending themselves with AT LEAST a security guard at every entrance.
This is my personal solution.

Attached: consider.png (1000x1000, 264K)

But your wife isn't real. It makes no sense to be honest.

What do you expect from random thread on imageboard? Crosschecking? lmao

This is a joke.

It had nothing to do with yuri. It had nothing to do with purity. It had nothing to do with waifufagging at all. It was an insane train otaku mad that the character played an altered version of a famous train song. Hence his ranting about how Kyoani were plagiarists.

It is a drawing.

>purityfags

Not even once.

>someone posted something negative about kyoani in an anonymous board, this must be the arsonist
Excellent.

what a fucking mess. that’s why you wanna kill innocent people? Over a character being a non virgin? Sheesh what a fucking retard

Attached: 9DAEFB89-51F2-4873-8337-720970FA31C0.png (1277x1928, 367K)

Wasn't it /n/ autism about a train song?

Kill yourself, virgin

Anime been pandering to obsessive otaku for decades, shit is hardly surprising.

Attached: 1444310583176.jpg (680x680, 83K)

Wasn't his motivation about trains and saxophone solos?

>You see Mr. Suzuki, Shota-san died because the baritone sax player from the animated television series hibiki a non-virgin.

Because often they post the same shit on multiple platforms but imageboards and personal blogs are the only places where it won't just get banned. The NZ shooter posted his manifest first on Facebook and Youtube before he announced his killing spree in cripplechan.

It's kind of inaccurate- the perp was confirmed to be a train otaku (pretty much what it sounds like) rather than an anime otaku.

Yes. That won't stop crossboarders from shitposting about moe and yuri and the like though.

First /r9k/ now 5chan who's next

Further proof that incels should be euthanized

>Fall in love with anime waifu.
>Fictional waifu gets a fictional boyfriend.
>Burn 20 real women alive in jealous rage.

Attached: 1528755032632.jpg (524x331, 38K)

I don't think this make his reason any better. Who the fuck get so upset over something like that?

it seems she was real enough to burn 33 people alive though.

Why the fuck do you retards fall for this bait? Is this what Yea Forums is like 24/7?

Attached: 1537774415432.jpg (348x342, 37K)

pictures of text you can't read kek

Wait what? Did he get caught sticking his dick into some hole on a train or something?

Probably. You have to remember that the guy who shot up the synagogue, the guy who shot up the black church and the guy who shot up the mosque were all far right /pol/ and cripple/pol/ users. I imagine after a few more incedents that the left will notice the trend and put political pressure on the owners of the imageboards, likening them to jihadi radicallisation mosques.

Real women don't have any value user .

>She turns out to be non-virgin
which character?

Why does this dumb shit keep getting posted?

Yes.

>train otaku (pretty much what it sounds like)

Attached: 1535199446832.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

I visited Yea Forums once out of petsonal curiosity last year. It really is 90% console war shitposting, off topic, and pepe/wojack. It was like seeing the worst parts of the site condensed into one board.

what character?

nobody knows because she has no name and it's not the real reason, I don't think the OP's post even talk about such stuff as it's in korean.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI

Maybe they now realise that their customers aren't the most stable people out there. Hire some security.
Also most of these death could be due a fire code violation which makes the management partly responsible

A character he liked, had a scene where she loses her virginity on a train, this boost's her confidence before her big Saxophone solo at the concert.

>tfw we won't be able to shitpost in peace anymore because of actual nut jobs taking everything seriously