Ishihara Tatsuya, Nichijou Director has been confirmed alive after KyoAni fire

Attached: 2.jpg (927x640, 231K)

How badly injured?

Any word on those voice actors apparently in the building? Did they get out?

So is the hyoka guy the only director that didn't make it?

Based Ishihara. Please don't give up on Hibike! S3.

Attached: 6a00e398f4ad59.jpg (482x584, 51K)

Source or quit talking out of your ass.

season 2 still never ever

SEIFU!

Great, it's the only anime from Kyoani that I enjoyed. This is great news for the future.

>Any word on those voice actors apparently in the building? Did they get out?

Only 7 peopel were unharmed and two confirmed; Ishidate Taichi and Ishihara Tatsuya,

>How badly injured?

He was one of the 7 people to get out unharmed.

one door, one stinking door

>190773248

My ass is saved.

Attached: 3.jpg (770x538, 108K)

is Takemoto confirmed either way yet?

Even if he is alive, he's mentally ruined for the rest of his life. You don't experience something like that and go back to doing what you were doing without suffering a breakdown. Especially after the many, many, many funeral services.

>no source

I was thinking about that. I wonder what the cultural impact will be on the industry? KyoAni will be a much different studio from now on, if this doesn't kill the sunny SoL shenanigans, I don't know what will. I'm not shitting on SoL, I'm just saying that I can't imagine KyoAni will carry on with the same tone from now on. Maybe they'll finally produce a masterpiece, who knows? Though it won't be Nichijou S2.

Attached: 1534443310311.png (355x541, 179K)

lol you think they'll still make anime

fake or post source

You think they won't?

kys hetshit, haven't you learned yet?

none of the animators died, just business man that can be easily replaced

Other people have said it but nearly half the studio has died and many more are injured and probably every survivor is traumatized, even if Kyoani continues, it won't be the same as it was before.

I don't think it'll make impact on that, they'll still adapt a lot, and are still working for the same target. It may take a lot of talent out of the industry though, not just the deceased and injured. Probably there will be a need for a lot of new people.

Kyoani has more than one studio.
The govt will undoubtedly give a lot of financial support, give them a year or two and they'll start up again.

For precise numbers, 45% of the studio is dead, and at least 39% is injured, as according to the latest numbers I've seen.

>nearly half the studio has died
This is gross exaggeration. While it is not a negligible amount of people, it is not "nearly half" of the studio.
>even if Kyoani continues, it won't be the same as it was before.
Oh, certainly they won't be the same as they always were. I'm just certain that they will carry on. What I'm uncertain of is what they will do with the projects they already had announced, will they finish them after a hiatus or will they move to new projects?

You're talking about Studio 1. They had more staff and had other production facilities. Also, more victims are certainly going to be announced dead, burn victims are some of the worst injuries you can get. And we don't know how many will be permanently incapacitated by this.