Knight of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya

Okay brothers, this is it. In just a few hours the new Saint Seiya series will be available. It doesn't look good, it wasn't what we wanted, and it might end up being the last Saint Seiya series we'll get in years, decades even, but I'm still gonna watch it. Like a horrible accident that you just can't look away.

Attached: img_main.png (949x1274, 2.36M)

Nuke Burgerland

How long?

hopefully this will enrage the drunk incel and he finishes Next Dimension

>drunk incel
>incel
Kurumada has fucked tons of boypussy on his lifetime

Attached: kurumada.jpg (243x208, 15K)

Why is Hyoga standing like a faggot?

He's a surfer dude

>watching garbage on that level
Shame on you

So we’re getting a beach episode? Rad!

i hope dragon is still a bro

Anything is better than Sheldon Shiryu from LoS

So what is Shun going to be Seiya's love interest? What's going to happen to Chameleon June?I remember it being kinda of a reverse harem with everyone wanting to protect Athena except for the fact that a lot of the saints had love interests

>So what is Shun going to be Seiya's love interest?
That's just fanwanking so far based on the trailer.

>What's going to happen to Chameleon June?
She hasn't appeared on the trailers or character sheets but I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a cameo but this time she's black because she's Ethopian.

>I remember it being kinda of a reverse harem with everyone wanting to protect Athena except for the fact that a lot of the saints had love interests
The saints have love interests but Athena is always first, as Shunrei learned in the hard way

Attached: Shiryu NTR.jpg (320x263, 30K)

He is workings on a different series now.

Tomorrow Kurumada will be too drunk to even remember his name. An average day for the master

God why do we have to suffer.

Because late capitalism and Kurumada having a shitty childhood

>beach episode
I wish

Attached: Misty_24.jpg (438x750, 63K)

>So what is Shun going to be Seiya's love interest?

Attached: forever_by_kamelyon-d6molbf.png (729x1095, 1.79M)

cute

should have been gay

Female Shun might be this series' saving grace. She's just as cute as male Shun.

I swear Kuramada just throws darts on the board for deciding their nationalities

Now for real, we probably not gonna see the end of Next Dimension, right? Why don't he focus on finishing Saint Seiya instead of making spin-offs that nobody cares about or asked for, or picking up series that nobody remembers at this point? It seems that he does it on purpose.

Attached: D7LP-hMU0AEojK5.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1152, 385K)

But on the bright side, at least the spin-off gave us this cutie.

Attached: 1548121549854.jpg (1474x2048, 656K)

Arent they like half siblings

>it might end up being the last Saint Seiya series we'll get in years
Good. Considering the fact that almost everything done on this decade has been shit, Toei and Kuru should just let this franchise die with the little dignity it still has left.

Why does andromeda looks like a girl?

Or Kurumada could finish ND, and Toei could make an adaptation that is not a carcinogenic shit like this one or Saintia Sho.

Attached: 1547370611421.jpg (1189x1080, 457K)

user... I.

It was a reference to the Perseus myth. Andromeda was an Ethyopian princess

Shunrei had it good
Try some of THIS

Attached: Miho.jpg (500x367, 47K)

I'm more than sure even less people are going to give a shit about this after what happened today, great.

Shunrei and Miho are pretty much the same character, the token childhood friend/girlfriend always waiting for the hero at home, allowing Kurumada to not bothering writing lines for filthy women. The thing is someone at Toei really, really liked Seiya/Saori and Kurumada couldn't care less for het shipping. Miho never had a chance

Attached: miho and kids.jpg (200x150, 14K)

Imagine being a OVA-only love interest

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

In the Netflix show, they weren't even on the same orphanage and like the cosmos is a mutant power now, they meet for the first time during the series

Release when?

isn't that a trap?

Not that i know of

Attached: image-w1280.jpg (1280x720, 123K)