33 confirmed dead, more than 20 are confirmed female

>asahi.com/articles/ASM7L5GDYM7LPLZB01P.html
33 confirmed dead, more than 20 are confirmed female
majority of the causality (dead or injured) are female animator

Attached: D_uawSsUcAAgNIR.jpg (960x774, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

delitopi.com/kyoto-animation-barisaku/
youtu.be/COdoHpU_a8U
bbc.com/news/world-asia-49027178
geinou-now.net/kyouani-kasai/3312/
gizmodo.com/apple-sues-school-for-using-the-same-fruit-in-a-logo-5059881
twitter.com/sea_MRmona/status/1151856237908090881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agh, that tears my heart out. Many of my students at school here in Japan say they want to become an animator when they graduate. What if it was them in that fire? It hurts to even think about.
Their only crime was drawing anime characters during English class.

Why did this have to happen to innocent anime studio? This world is beyond fucked if it can happen even in the lowest crime rate country.

>anime studio
>innocent
LMAO.

No VAs I guess?

It only takes one guy to snap. People underestimate their power to destroy. So when’s fuy chooses to act on those impulses in a place where such a thing is unthinkable the results can be devastating. Also fire codes in Japan are awful speaking from business experience. As long as your stairway isn’t too steep and you have an extinguisher somewhere it’s comsidered “adequate”

>more than 20 are confirmed female
based

The families should sue kyoanus for not having proper fire escapes or security.

There's not much you can do against someone with a plan and nothing to lose. Usually you deter stuff like this with laws but that goes out the window if they don't care about what happens to them due to fanaticism/mental illness.

is Utsumi alive?

Has anyone big died? Women and animators are expendable.

Why? They were probably just normal animators without any influence on the direction of the product.

Well of course, most animators are female, plus this was kyoani

Someone was upset over this.

Attached: 5ddb5db44b044106ac7ef80c44b87c8c.jpg (824x1200, 261K)

goddamn fucking teacher

Rumors say Takemoto and some lead character designers but nothing confirmed.

Brace for the worst.

>majority of the causality (dead or injured) are female animator
well, I guess nothing will really change, since nips don't value women as much

holy shit that entire building is a fire hazard

That is why we need pic related to prevent crime from happening.

Attached: pass.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Don’t worry literally my last day.

>omg this means he hated women
>muh vagina it's all about me

It's gonna be spun into this by the otaku-hating media won't it?

There's always more from where they came from.

Hello crossie how the fuck may I help you

Rip

You can assume any of the big names that are still unaccounted and missing dead.
That mean
>takemoto
>kadowaki
>nishiya

it seems the entirety of studio 1 is now accounted for

peace can be such a wonderful thing, but something about it is lacking. it is educational to watch people burn. sure, if it was my own family it would crush my heart.

Attached: seargeant major gross (youtuber) (review).png (1549x1074, 1.46M)

Why did this happen? It's beyond terrible.

Attached: 1353626845377.gif (500x281, 499K)

Everyone knows that even though males are 50% of the population they commit 90% of the crimes.

It's Kyoni's fault for not having sufficient protection against things like this.

VA was done in another building, apparently this was the HQ office so it was mainly directors and other higher ups

>moe
>anime
>pedophilia
>innocent
AAAAAAAHHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!

based and großpilled

Attached: Untitled.png (1368x912, 1.61M)

Yes.

How the fuck did so many people die from a fire in such a short building, how lax is fire-safety regulation in Japan?

There were 2 exits and he set both of them on fire

kys user

and no fire hammers or ladders to escape via the windows I take it

Most people tried to flee to the roof, but the door was locked and it caused a pileup in the stairway where they all suffocated

>20 are confirmed female
so nobody important then?

Just do what I did when my imouto asked me she wanted to become an animator. I showed the filthy, disgusting world of otakus and how shit was the pay for the animators.
She is now in college studying laws.

you just need one bad day and some willpower, user. Clown world

Attached: Falling-down.jpg (1024x768, 281K)

>t. incel spergs

Did Kyoani have any western artists working as animators?

Good.

Attached: 1560274480697.jpg (514x536, 56K)

And why the fuck would a woman's death would be more serious than a man's death?

Based

Because it's current year you bigot. All men are worthless maggot wagie drones and all women are untouchable goddesses. Why do you think the guy snapped?

Attached: 1561310189700.jpg (372x268, 6K)

Maybe they will.

S3 IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

theyre not western wh*tes

WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1428330176478.png (493x402, 10K)

This

Roasties got roasted good.

>most animators are female,
lol no, certainly not in Japan.

Well considering that Yea Forums thinks women ruined anime, I hope you're happy now.

Nigga KA is full of girls.

Well, fewer now.

On one hand some got removed yeah, on the other I doubt anyone wished death upon them, especially not for something so fickle as a trainnigger angry over a song & Hibike

Is it confirmed exactly why he did it? Do we know the reason?

delitopi.com/kyoto-animation-barisaku/
>Bomber was a train enthusiast whose slogan was バリバリ観光してサクッと撮りましょう (energetically sightsee and take pictures quickly), abbreviated to バリサク (barisaku) which also became his nickname
>In the Euphonium anime a baritone sax solo was played and popularized the term barisaku as baritone sax instead of his slogan
>He trolls 5ch with mentally deranged comments about trainspotting, KyoAni and barisaku
>Carries out an arson attack on KyoAni, shouting "you ripped me off" (referring to them "copying" barisaku)
>Trolling stops on 5ch after the attack

This is a national tragedy, with every japanese female fatality, the future of japan shrinks.
The loss of their wombs will be felt by generations to come

Are you telling me that over 30 people died because of an online identity conflict? Not even Chris-chan is this crazy.

That is pretty strange reasoning.

I honestly can't imagine the feeling of dying without knowing the cause of your own death. Even worse is the people that survived that will then learn that the reason that all your friends got killed was over something so extremely petty and insignificant , and then having to explain to the families of the victims that they died because some shitty otaku got upset with them.

>20 are confirmed female
but how many futas?

Ok this is pretty interesting

What the fuck. I thought it was gonna be about some girl not being a virgin.

Sounds like some autistic shit you f/a/gs would do over your imaginary cartoon girls(boys)

But firefighters said it wasnt locked at all

>Believing Japanese government crime statistics
C'mon

Go back to your hole, hole nigger shonenfag

;_;

Kill yourself.

Train niggers are a higher level of otaku it seems. The idea of train otaku existing is just too pathetic.

I've heard it opened inward, or didn't open in this case I guess.

I think the door opened inwards and with people rushing like that they probably crushed each other with no room to open the door. In a panic like that people aren't collected enough to back up.

fuckin weirdo

Fucking hell.
Imagine being killed by Japanese version of Chris-chan.

This sounds retarded but train enthusiasts are mentally ill so I don't doubt it.

Whats the point in having doors to the roof that can be opened only from outside?

>The idea of train otaku existing is just too pathetic
People building model train sets in their basements is great you fuck. Otaku is just another word for hobbyist or enthusiast.

This guy is plain deranged.

Jesus fuck, what the fuck no seriously what the fuck over 30 people died because one Autistic absolute fuck with a train obsession got his slogan taken by an anime I hope they actually torture this bastard

RIP

Attached: 1417771453517.jpg (280x230, 35K)

Sounds belivable, train autists have bigger tism power than furries.
Just check train simulator on steam and how much dlc content it has.

Trainshaming needs to stop.
youtu.be/COdoHpU_a8U

The term "barisaku" was used years before Eupho even existed. It comes out as soon as you search for it on Google. You have to be extremely deranged to commit a crime like this over such reasoning.

Japan has massive train culture due to the importance of their railways for travel and work commutes within Japan. As a result a big hobby and industry has built up around trains that put guys fiddling with model railroads in the west to shame. And yes, the hobby is filled with unhinged hardcore fanatics. Its like the fucking Sonic fanbase when it comes to attracting autists.

Who fucking cares? Does this somehow make it sadder?

That's why it's important to give people things to lose.
People who have a comfy life don't want to throw that away.
That's why politicians hand out NEETbux

why the fuck did dominators explode people the way they did? it's like they wanted to raise the onlookers stress levels even higher...

Its not true.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-49027178

But every time something new about the guy comes out that refutes the train shit, the train story changes again.
It seems really as if people on 5ch are trying to get another mentally deficient, this time one who watches anime, to go out and stab a train spotter just for laughs.

the human brain is a dangerous thing

I'm surprised to hear about a trainfag that's younger than 60

Do you not know of the stories of western concert fires occurring in big buildings with doors that open in the direction inside the building? Dozens of people immediately freak out and pile up toward the exits, the doors have no room to open, everyone smothers each other combined with the smoke, and then they all die. That's likely what happened with the roof exit, especially since smoke goes up and would get trapped. Think about the doors you use, typically only doors to small rooms every open toward you like bathrooms or closets. All exits open outward, it's standard code.

>33 confirmed dead

Why does this number keep showing up in mass casualty events? I remember in one of the many Paris shootings the number 33 was made in blood from dragged bodies on the stage floor. I also recall it appearing in other happening-tier events.

Attached: 1538395285244.png (388x527, 147K)

This! Who gives a shit if this lad likes trains-- who are we to judge

>People building model train sets in their basements is great you fuck.
>Like doing scale models
>Wanted to get into railroad stuff years ago because their little setups seemed charming.
>Got turned away due to how absolutely insane the price on a decent starter setup was, even a secondhand one.

It takes an autistic degree of dedication to be a trainfag.

The guy has a fucking point, why do you think seppuku is so popular with our friends the japanese?

GATA GOTO CHUU CHUU TETSUMUSU

Attached: train train I love my station.png (1468x1080, 2M)

How come no one manage to get over the building's rooftop?

There's nothing in that article that refutes it was a train otaku.

This sounds like bullshit but I believe it.

I hope it was all the roasties who worked on Free!

What was the heros name?

>KyoAnus
>innocent

Attached: 1498111764299.png (728x539, 670K)

Doors to the roof are usually locked to prevent suicides

Because these attacks are orchestrated by an occult cult of satanists, who brainwash people to murder

It is possible that the same person also tried robbing a konbini with a knife in Ibaraki in 2012. He was 34 years old back then so the age matches up. And the physical traits. He had also recently caused bother to his neighbors by making noise and blasting music so loud that the police had to came. He had live in rehabilitation facility for 12 years before living in this apartment (where he has been living for 4 years).

geinou-now.net/kyouani-kasai/3312/

Attached: 1374256807993.png (674x338, 183K)

We should have known /n/ was behind it

The only kind of people I expect to stoop this low are kebabs

THIS IS A WARNING
DO NOT MESS WITH THE MIGHTY TRAIN OTAKU

Why did he do it? Did they give him the katsudon yet?

Something that is very likely going to change after this. I'm sure this arsonist attack is going to make a whole ton of safety procedural changes in case of events like this. I would not be surprised either if they started making buildings like this only allow entrance only with a special keycard.

10 won have been deposited into your account

You know if this were to happen in America no one would have died....because we have building codes, fire safety laws and people who take it seriously. That’s why I was fucking shocked to hear so many people died in a fire, that just shouldn’t even be possible in 2019.

Attached: 1563477236107.png (1741x202, 20K)

I've heard that the kyoani building did require keycards, but that function was disabled because today was a special meeting with visitors or something. Which would also explain why 70 fucking people were in that building.

If this had happened in America the culprit would have had machineguns and explosives instead of a knife and tank of gas.

what a faggot

You know if this were to happen in America the guy would have buy an arsenal at walmart and shot everyone in the building.

Whatever the case, and whether or not if this is the actual true story, none of it is justifiable in the slightest, and it's truly sickening. Getting killed (in one of the worst ways possible no less) because of some shitty otaku being upset with the work your studio produces is so unbelievably horrible.

Did the guy knew of the meeting taking place, hence he was aware keycards weren't required for entering ?
Or was it simply a catastrophic coincidence this guy happens to enter the building at the exact day the keycard system wasn't on ? that would be fucked up

Schizos aren't retarded, just crazy
He most likely planned it

Considering he is an autistic train nigger who has been bitching about it for months, it was intentional. Assuming anything at all is true.

i've been saying this for years, people all around the world should be obligated to to exams to prove mental health and aquire a "mental health ID card"

You wouldn't be able to buy things such as gasoline or drive a car if you do not have a metal health ID card.

this is why you execute the mentally ill, they are nothing more than rabid animals just waiting to explode in a fit of anger. The fact that society as a whole babies these people and won't put these people away in asylums like they should

You can simply photo the trains. Models in general are just money burners.

Attached: D6aj5-oVUAIX85q.jpg (1000x645, 78K)

Words fail desu.

shit, just imagine if they kept the keycard protocol on that day, this whole situation might've been different. Unless the guy was already aware of the meeting not requiring keycards.

Believe it or not, the vast majority of office buildings in the US do not allow employees to carry guns and knives into the building and the dumpy old security guard at the front desk becomes very cross and calls the police if you try.

>copyright faggot
Should have known. Such degenerates are the bottom feeders of society that use any means to let their tantrums play out.
gizmodo.com/apple-sues-school-for-using-the-same-fruit-in-a-logo-5059881

Sorry, was responding to the wrong post.

I'm well aware of the modeling slippery slope and money pit, /toy/ calls it plastic crack for a reason. That said train stuff is particularly crazy, especially for the quality of it.

It's terrible, honestly. And all because of a schizo.
Nowlet's hope things won't turn political to add disgust to the tragedy.

Not just offices, many places of employment have those rules. And a lot of them that do have the rules are too retarded and ignorant to have proper signage that would actually make it illegal. Some places allow you to leave guns in your car in the parking lot, but I am not sure whether or not it is actually legal to ban that or if it depends on the state. Regardless it's very easy to carry despite the rules or any halfassed fatassed security guard.

バリサク is being talked on jp twitter
twitter.com/sea_MRmona/status/1151856237908090881

Fucking /o/ can't ever be trusted

It's /n/iggers. /o/ is filled with chads.
Also
>gookmoot put up an announcement linking to the sentai kyoani gofundme

"Strange" is a bit of an understatement for clear insanity.

/o/ takes the bus not trains.

Attached: 1492307752721.jpg (2854x2134, 903K)

They needed to guarantee that when you're shot you stay down.

>33 dead
>33

I literally pointed out yesterday as soon as this broke that the final number would be 33 because of freemasons and faggots were all "yeah right faggot there's only 12 you schizo there's no way the final number would be 33"

Who's the schizo now?

>Who's the schizo now?

You.

>incels rose up
damn..

Otaku and incels are one and the same.

You're all time bombs ready to explode.

Attached: grave.gif (606x423, 1.71M)

If those were men instead they would have reduced the guy

>not "MOEEEEEEEEEEEE"

1 job user, one job!

Not many males work for KyoAni.

KyoAni is known for being majority female.

Japan seriously needs better retard wrangling. It only takes one crazy aspie to fuck up everything

based
sounds like their equivalent of our mentally ill tripfags/discordfags like those scp faggots over on Yea Forums

I'm with you on this. It's just that I don't even care enough to complain. They'll all forget about it in a couple of days anyway, might as catch up on my backlog while Yea Forums is shit.

I'm happy however that train autists are finally getting the recognition they deserve. The weaker otaku should fear the strong.

So edgy.

how could he do this

Attached: Clipboard01.png (933x184, 23K)

If this is true then this has to be one of the biggest cases of autism ever.

Death deals in digits.

this is so absurd it's funny. rip to those that died though

Hiro is a fan of Kyoani, I think he posted once they are one of his favorites.

Based. 3DPD roasties deserve it.

Attached: kek.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Does that mean women are better animators? Why do they have such better results than men?
Is that the reason all their shows are seemingly made for girls?

Who is this man? Why does he say such mean things?

The nytimes immediately tried linking it to hikkis. Pretty sure the story is unchanged.

So what's the backstory? The MC was celebrated as a lesbian but turned out to be straight in the end. So antifa did it.

my fucking god

Attached: what!.jpg (250x191, 25K)

You know those edgy manga where people are killed over very dumb reasons? At first they may seem like horribly written for the shock factor but I'm starting to think there are actual Nips like that.
I'm also starting to think the retards that are too much into Korea vs Japan and Japan vs Korea movements are potentially violent psychopaths and not just inoffensive LARPers.

I think that's case closed. The man should walk free when he leaves the hospital.