>check Yea Forums
>shitposters ruin everything
>leave for 4hrs
>constantly thinking about it and being angry and sad
>keep opening various news outlets
>it just keeps getting worse
>try to do something else
>can't get my mind off it, just feel numb
8hrs+ later I still feel like dogshit, if I had a job I would call in sick, I literally can't function can somebody offer advice? If this is what depression feels like I don't wanna feel it again.

Attached: 1366325778888.jpg (900x720, 178K)

My advice is, you sadly can't do anything about it other then donating money to them, so the only thing you can do is wait

everything will be ok after a while

Time heals all. Just have a drink and play some games to get your mind away from it if it's depressing you so much. You'll be okay, user.

You sure are mad about some people you never knew and events that don't affect you in any way. How do you even function?

Imagine being so pathetic you worry about people who don't know you exist. I mean is sad, I know. But don't be a retard about it.

Thanks user(s). I don't have many problems in my life and this is a studio that introduced me to this hobby and brought me happiness so I feel like it's a personal attack almost like. I don't normally blog here but if it helps me even a little it's all fine if I get a ban.

lacking empathy is a sign of autism

Stop being a fucking pussy. People die all the time and you don't care.

jerk the pain away

Sounds like you're the pussy. Did grandma die or something?

If you let the internet control your emotions then you're already a failure OP

Attached: 1563167271993.jpg (381x437, 118K)

>if I had a job I would call in sick
kek

Go outside and get a life faggot

dumb animeposter

Attached: 0984985613.jpg (3519x2440, 809K)

Fuck off with you stupid blog faggot

it's about the comrades who believe what you believe, retards. if they made something i like, that's mean they're worth more to me than alot of the useless fucks i see everyday.

Attached: 1562269535719.png (274x258, 46K)

I'm the pussy because I'm not having a panic attack over people who I've never met dying? Grow up faggot.

Where do you think you are? I'd rather be a robot than an emotional wreck like OP.

Get a grip faggot

I just want the numbers to stop going up

Just sleep it off
Just keep sleeping till it stops hurting

OP is probably a woman. Cringe.

Great argument user

Why are you alive then.
This whole event happened because of emotionless psychopaths like yourself.
Do the world a favor and die.

>comrades
t. average american uni sociology major

the state of this board is disgusting. faggots trying to be noble in anonymity as though god himself (which funnily enough, zoomers supposedly don't believe in) was watching over them and judging them for their behavior during these oh so trying times.

user people have been making fun of tragedies on this site since the dawn of time.
It would be hypocritical as fuck to stop now only because it's anime and something they actually care about.

This so much.

people die every single day
get over it faggot

>all these crossposters thinking they're cool
Yea Forums was a mistake
Go back to your rekt threads you insufferable faggots

>if I had a job I would call in sick
7/10 bait, nice

Wrong. He did that because he was over emotional and got angry, subhuman redditor.

>complaining about the state of the board while using Yea Forums speak
Fitting.