Don't really care about Kyoanus...

Don't really care about Kyoanus. I think they are a dogshit studio but I do quite like Haruhi and was wondering what this means for the property? Will someone else/a good studio finally get to work on it and hopefully finish it?

Attached: haruhi.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

How about no and we leave that god awful shitcunt dead in a ditch

Attached: fuck you op.jpg (337x253, 17K)

If you’re looking for a serious answer, no. No company would be willing to use any IP from Kyoani out of respect of the dead.

>lol the company burned down and the director is dead. You think we might be able to snatch Haruhi now?
OP is literally underage

Anime aired 13 years ago my friend.

So? You don't think underage retards haven't watched TTGL either?

A Haruhifag who cares more about how their trash series is going to benefit from this crisis than people actually dying? Of all the assholes I've seen responding to this crisis, you're the worst. Even more so than the hunterchads.

Attached: urghh.jpg (303x301, 32K)

kyoani doesn't own haruhi

Remember that almost exactly a decade ago, Kyoani carried through with this abortion.

Attached: endless 8.png (301x361, 66K)

People all around the world die more senseless and brutal deaths every second. Why should you feel worse about some japanese animators than about all the other ones?

Then why does no one make more Haruhi?

Wow user you're so fucking cool and edgy! Le based and redpilled XD!!!

>caring about bug people who were shitting up the industry with each release

The only insect here is you.

Why old boomer even watch anime in the first place?
You could be married or having great adventure instead watching anime

Not sure what is supposed to be "edgy" about a factual statement.

Because it's a horrible series with an obnoxious twat who deserves to die a lonely, agonizing death

How come it's so popular then?

Try reddit, it's more friendly for newfags like you who get buttblasted over such matters.

Grow up.

because the owners of haruhi are the evil corporation known as kadokawa, their ultimate goal is to kill anime

Go back.

Life is meaningless, happiness is an illusion, kill yourself.

Only a child responds like this

>could
Um...

>gets triggered over some inane shit
>tells others to grow up

lel

Because people have shit taste and love abusive, sociopathic bimbos with delusions of grandeur that have no redeeming qualities

Who says I feel worse for any of them, I'm not even a KyoAni fan. The problem is we're actually talking about KyoAni and taking advantage of their destruction to benefit a garbage series. Being simply apathetic to the deaths would easily have been better.

have another (you) idiot

One day when you're over the age of 18 you'll look back on this kind of shit and realize just how soulless you "people" are for this celebration.

Of course people are going to take advantage of such situations. That's how the world works. Do you live in some sort of bubble?

OP should be lynched for being a faggot

What celebration? Hopefully when you reach 18 you might learn some reading comprehension.

>Look how virtuous I am!

2019 and OP still is a faggot

Yamakan will return to save Kyoani by directing Haruhi s3.

If the director really is dead then Season 3 just became even more of a never ever

10 years and 10 days

Did we have any threads on that trainwreck anniversary?

Wow OP chugs semen at an alarming rate

>le autistic fucktard
Holy shit. Never change Yea Forums never change

Haruhi ever comming back is all on Kadokawa as it has always been.

>10 days
T-19 days.
Where the hell did you get +10 from?

>Don't really care about Kyoanus. I think they are a dogshit studio but I do quite like Haruhi
based as fuck