It's 9/11/2001 all over again

my sadness after this will never end

Attached: 1532773419920.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iK2UwkMGEWo
youtube.com/watch?v=u31rcRkiZKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was like 3 months old during 9/11, so luckily I don't remember it.

Fuck I'm old.

Fuck you faggot

I'm not American so this is unironically worse than 9/11

It's actually my birthday on 9/11 which is quite... normal over here since it's denmark so people don't really think about it but if i were in the US wew lad

It's my birthday today

Attached: 19363c3e479df7bc802a7e73e82fff7d.jpg (531x595, 38K)

How is the destruction of a shitty anime studio worse than an event that made airport securities all over the world so draconian. I don't know maybe you are a shut in so you don't care. But after 9/11 alot of places got their security buffed too much

Happy birthday, user!

KyoAni is not shitty, they're great and K-ON introduced me to moe.
I've never had a problem with airport security, but then again I've only travelled around Europe, not the USA.

except America deserved 9/11 (especially since US government knew about the plot and likely conspired with SA to make it happen as a pretext to invade Iraq). Kyoani didn't deserve this.

Lol european airport security was buffed too after 9/11 and then after the paris attacks. You just didn't travel before 9/11. Airport securities used to be joke. Almost no lines.

Well congrats! heres a picture of my wholesome lovey dovey couple in celebration

Attached: 79402b6ddeb052f6a0cdf98cec0507f0.jpg (720x630, 88K)

Kys

Attached: majin-tantei-nougami-neuro-777802.jpg (800x1302, 161K)

Whoops wrong one

Attached: 54ac781291bff8c65c282eefb77b61da.jpg (236x343, 33K)

true. kyoani doesn't deserve this

If it is anything like 9/11 then you should smile, because glorious days are about to come

Argh again

Attached: Chocolata late entry.jpg (786x872, 591K)

Fuck user, that's rough. My own birthday is literally tomorrow so I know the awkwardness too. Pretty sure Iwata died about a week before my birthday too.

AH there we go!

Attached: Tamako.jpg (426x426, 36K)

>9/11

Don't even try to make me laugh. This is nothing compared to 9/11.

I didn't, but as I said, I've never had problems with airport security. And while European airport security is no joke it's nothing close to TSA.

If this happened a week earlier we could have called it 7/11

Happy birthday user!

It depends. Frankfurt airport security troubled me more than jfk, germans took me to some room to investigate me even more after passing the regular security because I have a terrorist name. That shit unironically never happened to me in america maybe because I have an American passport

9/11 is nothing compared to this

People in WTC created nothing. Financial and banking sectors are cancer on a healthy economy. Meanwhile the people at KyoAni where artists that produced pieces of art and we will never have these pieces of art produced. We will never know how anime made by KyoAni would look like in 2020, 2025 and 2030 and so on...

We've just lost the entire timeline.

Attached: 1531478916802.jpg (2774x1993, 714K)

Know a guy whose birthday is 22/7, which in Norway is a significantly worse date than 11/9

Wtc didn't just have financial jobs you moe retard.

Fucking brats. No wonder this board's gone to shit.

Fucking kids ruining the internet. I'm honestly baffled at the complete lack of computer competence there is in the generation raised with smartphones.

>burning yourself down so that the VEG movie doesn't flop
Good move there Kyoani

Nobody cares.

Attached: ritsu_noose.jpg (171x255, 11K)

So no candles I guess?

Varg-kun already used them.

Imagine being this daft.

>9/11
Stupid idiot. Compare it to something at least somewhat relatable. Like the subway attacks in Japan. Which was the worst domestic terrorist attack (even worse than this one).

Is whoever made Violet Evergarden alive?

I was in high school nigga

S

>he's a cancer
I'm so sorry user

this. also America had it coming after playing world police and destabilizing most parts of middle east ans sout east asia

I don't feel too good OP.

You're really intent on blowing it up to something bigger than it is huh

Aren't you too young to browse Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=iK2UwkMGEWo

Stfu incel.

I feel more for this than I ever did for 9/11.

Yeah he is

Attached: A860BB30-A0BF-4B60-A3F0-478469A20E78.jpg (1125x976, 299K)

>comparing a silly event that only affect some weebs with shit taste to the most successful case of terrorism of all time which changed the course of human history

He's comparing the sadness he felt, which is completely applicable, especially if he's a KyoAni fan.

>retarded crossboarder has no reading comprehension
like pottery

>which changed the course of human history
Yeah, fuck all airports after 11/9. It was so much nicer taking a flight in the late 90's.

tanjoubi omedetou user

Attached: tsukutsukuboushi.jpg (1000x877, 534K)

Thank you based god

youtube.com/watch?v=u31rcRkiZKA

They are not shitty. Kyoto Animation is the only real anime studio is Japan, the rest are anime sweatshops. It adapted works that are considered risky like a Silent Voice which no animation studio wanted to do.

You know why Anime is worse nowadays? It's because of the very high level of staff turnovers. With the low salary, the hellish work schedule, lack of overtime pay and crunches (which no one seems to be talking about) as well as the abusive nature of most anime studios, why would you want to work in an anime studio when you can take your talents elsewhere like in game studios? KyoAni changed that by treating their staff like humans. They don't hire contractors and actually have sickness and stress policies unlike most studios

I don't like their recent releases but that's my preferences, they are the only good studio to work for in Japan where animators and anyone drawing anime or manga are treated like shit unless you are popular. Those who can draw well will go independent and just live off selling doujins online because they will earn more that in your average anime studio.

If KyoAni dies, it's taking anime with it. The industry is dying. Perhaps Netflix and Amazon will be the saviours of Anime but they will likely form their own animation studios pretty soon rather than outsource their productions.

And Anime should die in its current form. I will not like that but those who producing them should be treated like humans, not toilet paper.

Why would anyone mope over a studio that hasn’t produced anything of value in years?

Except this is people who make joyous things, not ruthless jew investment firms.

Attached: file.png (500x373, 310K)

>9/11
i cared back then when i still thought americans were people.

Attached: 1535538282838.jpg (1440x1080, 141K)

Does anyone know if the talent can be replaced in anyway? Do they even still teach 2D animation in Japan?

It's okay, I promise we don't hold you in high esteem either.

Happy birthday!!!

The Locomotive Lighter gave you a pyre to which we can discard the carcass of NEETism.

You should educate yourself on the dancing Israelis this is why US is in 24/7 wars with the middle east

Literally nothing of worth was lost today

Attached: 1447922790787.jpg (764x1024, 70K)

You already know the answer to that. Notice the deterioration of anime quality in the past decade?

Based Tominobro

They do "internships" and "apprenticeships" which are abusive and should be illegal

is this Alexandria all over again? Will generations in the future weep over the Disaster that changed Anime?

Attached: Library-of-Alexandria-cover.jpg (1074x630, 105K)

no

second Alexandria would require entire internet to evaporate

we've just lost one timeline today, while the entire archive is still intact