youtube.com/watch?v=9sSW5QRAG9Y
rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/
youtube.com/watch?v=yiw2NULDjKM
youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNklBqVCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The wicked shall not go unpunished.

Not very cute desu, not a big loss

F

Attached: 1563455213229.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

Cringe.

some of them were virgins

pure maidens

>imagining these cuties that made happy feel good anime burning alive

Im gonna throw up. fuck this fuckes up world man

>tfw they were responsable for Cake and MILFs
ITS NOT FAIR!

>imagining these cuties that made happy feel good anime burning alive

Attached: 1455861175198.gif (342x512, 312K)

I know, I know. I'm sorry. If you see this, know that you aren't alone in feeling like this. Putting faces to a tragedy, done to people who were just making something to make people happy, really hurts. We may never meet again, but in this moment, I'm here with you.

>all those woods and paper
jesus christ, fire is pretty much the worst case scenario there

How should the arsonist be executed, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1477702633837.png (413x352, 164K)

Was that the building that was burned though?

must be nice not having a country full of niggers.

I’m glad they caught him alive so he can feel the agony of his burning flesh until they finally put a noose around his fat neck.

>33 people dead
>Another 30 critically wounded
Jesus fucking Christ

Remember how kim jong un executed his uncle?

Medal of honor

Hmm yes, they should throw him into a forge to be melted down into the metal used to make awards for those who saved lives this day.

Break him on the wheel.

Happens when your windows are made of plastic and everything in the building is made of wood.

The windows probably had anti-suicide locks as well since no one jumped

The guy with the apron was super cute.

cock and ball torture strapped to the male milking table

How can you commit suicide by jumping from the first or the second floor? That's retarded.

>dead f*moids
What's the issue here?

user
you can commit suicide by jumping off of your chair
whether you succeed or not is another story

The seroius problem is if the arsonist was a fucking Otaku
The public media in japn will blame Otakus

Attached: Miyazaki.jpg (640x357, 35K)

>all those cuties and mothers burning alive
Damn

there's something wrong with people whos fantasizing how they would punish the perpetrator

he did not

He was a train otaku, not an anime otaku. They're a degree of insane higher.

>justice is bad

What is a train otaku?

No stop

Attached: FD50B537-D781-47D3-B7D5-C53FA2F2B9BF.jpg (729x620, 287K)

>22 were female

NO NO NO

Who the fuck you think you are, Batman?

an otaku for trains

Put him in a pit and have every man in Japan cum on him until he drowns.

F

Attached: 1550532714637s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gAsLPqVvLsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E0KF4M0MPEs
youtube.com/watch?v=7rrZmwMS0LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5MNQU01P2Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux9u5Zmi3zI
youtube.com/watch?v=9sSW5QRAG9Y

Opened this with Palm of a Tiny Hand playing in the background, was not prepared

Attached: 34153687.gif (500x281, 881K)

burned alive obviously

only after he watches a custom ova of his waifu chastising him directly for being an inhuman murderer

Isn't being an animator already suffering enough. This is too much.

Attached: 1532380202251.jpg (640x480, 36K)

also have his waifu get railed in the ova

i want to fuck a tight japanese pussy so much,bros

Multiple murders guaranteed on the end of a rope.

Kyoani was a valuable training ground for aspiring future animators, no matter what you think of their works.
The anime industry is another step closer to dying.

>男性が12人、女性が20人で1人は性別が不明だということです。また35人が病院に搬送されました。
12 males
20 females
1 gender unknown
+ 35 hospitalized

Otaku does not mean "anime fan". Otaku are people who seriously obsess over some hobby or interest. Japan has a signifigant train culture and thus there are people who obsess over trains as a hobby. There are people who do so in the west as well but they're mostly harmless old farts building model sets in their garage/basement. The arsonist was supposedly a guy who hates moe anime and was pissed about kyoani "stealing" a famous song played at train stations and altering it in Hibiki Euphonium.

Kyoani was one of the studios that treated their animators the best

I didn't like their anime but I did like that they existed, because we unironically needed more studios like them in the anime industry

Now they all died an horrible death. It's very sad. F

>the story, which was first reported by a Hong Kong tabloid and then picked up in the western press, apparently originated with a satirical post on a Chinese social media network
the state of western media

no mercy for the arsonist

Attached: 1560410788705.jpg (960x935, 52K)

Seriously though how fucked in the head do you have to be to do something like this?

Just watch enough anime and find yourself out.

>1 gender unknown
To charred?

Attached: 1463680121777.png (605x487, 268K)

probably bone

Otaku culture is to blame tho. They take obsession to a whole new, unhealthy level.

A statue made of solid gold will do

It takes a lot to bring a man down to the point of doing something like this.
I really really hope mental health becomes a more common topic that society will discuss, to prevent people becoming so desperate that they do something dangerous.

hopefully this tragedy is a wakeup call and this whole cycle of otaku feeding the industry and the industry feeding the otakus can end

Rip cute boy with glasses and white shirt.

No shit. Pic related recently became a japanese folk hero for slaying his 40 year old live at home otaku son.

Attached: s1.reutersmedia.net.jpg (1280x907, 105K)

Stopping otaku feeding cold turkey would result in more of this.
Marketable anime needs to be more wholesome and positive, giving loser otaku some hope in life, leave the deep and dark ones to doujin circles.

They are all dead(?)

>waaah i wouldn't have murdered 33 people if u had listened to me, society let me down!

society let him down indeed, somebody should've stepped in long ago and ended his life before it came to this

Society did let him down

Pandering isn't really the problem, in my opinion. Same shit as in video games - violent games don't cause violence.

People that turn into ultra-obsessive otaku clearly already have existing issues or tendencies that lead them down this road. Fixing this is the job of the society as a whole, not just the anime industry. It's also quite possible that the anime industry is the thing that is keeping these people effectively sedated, which has its own up- and downsides.

F

Attached: 1561825186665.png (760x428, 118K)

Attached: 1536855323509.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Burnt on a crucifix.

>Fixing this is the job of the society as a whole, not just the anime industry.
Yeah, should've locked him up in a loony bin after the first criminal offense.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry m8, but Jap women are as whorish as any other.

whores don't become animator slaves

Public hanging. It was a mistake to stop it.

>more Abe approved anime
sounds good

Naoko Yamada is so cute.

Possibly, but we don't have all the details, so it's hard to tell. Locking somebody up typically requires some serious reason.

That said, Japan's mental health record isn't exactly stellar.

>ambassador
Damn how did someone pretty privileged have a son that is so fucking useless?

the animators weren't even there and this video is ancient

Wouldn't it be because of how privileged the parents are?
NEETs wouldn't be NEETs if their parents didn't support their lifestyle.

On the bright side we may get more gory depressive animes!

why is that the thing you think of and not the murder

F

It's not quite that simple, but yes. Many parents are enabling the NEET lifestyle of their children.

Being rich isn't exactly a requirement tho. There have been cases where the NEET in question simply refuses to do shit or even gets violent with their parents when they try to persuade them to get a job / move out.

I guess but you'd think the privileged would have the self esteem since nothing could likely faze them and everything else they need to succeed in life instead of being a neet
Cause from the sound of it, dude deserved it

The father was accomplished and the son a failure, surely the son is to blame for this.

The father was a failure of a parent, turning his son into a failure.

F

>too dumb to open a door inwards

How do you dare say this about a successful servant of japanese government who had to live through such disappointment when he sacrificed everything for his son, and then to be forced to take the life of your only son for the good of everyone.

Probably spent all his life being away on business trips and negotiations, leaving his son to essentially grow up pseudo-fatherless

couldn't stand the pressure? I don't know. maybe he would have been happier as the son of a binman. who knows.

what because his dad, who killed him, said his son might kill kids
shut up otaku's dad

Why do they look so lifeless? Not a single smile at least?

He wasn't smart/responsible enough at being a parent, it's a parents duty to guide their children, failing that, it was his duty to kick his son's ass out on the streets instead of indulging him until he becomes a danger to society.

More studios like KyoAni that will cheap out on fire escape measures and let their staff die trapped inside a building, alright.

because animating isn't easy

heaven needs to restock after all that muslim hella open bar in the recent years

The Iron Bull. Nothing less than that.

A foamer.

Has to be purely vanilla as well. NTRfags get off to ugly bastards raping cute girls, so an attractive young man lovingly fucking her will break him since he’ll never get that himself

Japan executes people with hanging.

blown the fuck out

Imagine having to go and try to identify the charred remains.

blame advance industrial society and pedophilic anime culture

Everyone feels lifeless during early morning stretches when you've done it for 6 years, I'm surprised they're doing it at all when most of them look to be at least 30.

>it's the pedos
obsessed

Can they change it to upside down hanging?

I think showing people burn to death in an anime is going to be taboo for 5+ years.

oh fuck
fire force is ded

>who had to live through such disappointment when he sacrificed everything for his son
He obviously didn't sacrifice shit or it wasn't much. Parents are responsible for how their children turns out. Sure they can't control everything affecting the development of their child, but they still are an overwhelming influence on them.

The one at the middle part with the yellow cardigan is Yamada, right? Sure is cute.

The arsonist is mentally ill you retards, he can't - and shouldn't - be executed. He needs help and rehabilitation in the asylum, not a fucking breaking wheel.

No, because the rope would then be attached to the floor, you dumbass.

What are you going to do? Put an industrial fan so they float up?

It opened to the outside. It just happened that that part of the building had all of the smoke condensed there and became a death trap.

why the fuck would I care about him
he's a threat to everyone in this world and does not deserve to live

Why waste taxpayer money to rehabilitate someone that (even if is mentally ill) has already killed more people than he should have?
I draw the line of "rehabilitation" when murder starts. Fuck him. In the Iron Bull with him.

Rehabilitation for mass murderers is a joke. Resources much better spent instantly getting ride of them

its a train otaku. Blame trains

t. Otaku with the tism who should be castrated

they're coming for you user
and this time, your excuse won't work

sexts of truth

It's too late for him.

Attached: 1452791219922.jpg (205x246, 16K)

The remaining KyoAni staff get together to make ntr hentai of his waifu directed by Anno

Attached: Breeding_05.jpg (367x707, 49K)

Holy double triple 7, batman, checked
Prepare your testicles, user

simply based

So people just dropped dead before they got to the door?

yes

immolate

Well I guess we're castrating otakus now

Ebin

keep in mind they're also panicking and probably hyperventilating

>the forced animation of his waifu getting ryona'd in episode 5
Damn.

Based god calls for otaku blood!

If it makes you feel better, some of them died fron smoke inhalation.

Based.

Attached: 1440271018921.png (640x480, 290K)

checked for good luck
and the nigger getting castrated isn't the only thing that should be done to him, he unironically deserves neck rope

Based. Castration for all otaku trainfags NOW!

Based. Otaku are scum

>and take my dubs timestamp while we’re at it

What gives you the right to decide who should die and who should not?
Modern law in civilised countries is not dependent on lex talionis, the punishments are carried out to make sure the criminals don't become recidivists. Executing a disabled person is literally a fucking violation of human rights.

Attached: near.png (1280x720, 402K)

Nice script, cocksucker.

Is this a joke? The fucker killed over 30 innocent people. He should suffer in the worst way possible

I guess you missed the part where he literally set a building on fire and killed 33 (and presumably more are to come)
no morals should be applied to niggers like that

>What gives you the right to decide who should die and who should not?
Digits.

Attached: 1437396871571.jpg (460x700, 63K)

if you kill him you will be no better than him

there is no objective justice in this world
you're an outcast
time for you to get castrated and hanged otaku

It's the anime industry's fault for making him crazy. The survivors should pay reparations to him.

Retard. Naruto style redemption isn't real.

You give up your rights as a human when you willingly turn yourself into a monster. There are some people who cannot be rehabilitated.

They're all so not-fat :(

You're correct, but are you right?

Nice mental gymnastics.

>Fixing this is the job of the society as a whole, not just the anime industry.
Tell that to the American privatized prisons industry.

That said, the person seems like he's aware of what he is doing so he's mentally unwell but has the capacity to understand his actions.

>Pic related recently became a japanese folk hero

I know you're trolling and the nips hate him because he's a deadbeat father.

Fuck
I watched all of them as they released
Fuck

The death of more than 1 person that was more than likely sane and not insane
>Executing a disabled person is literally a fucking violation of human rights.
This subhuman is not a disabled person. A guy in a wheelchair couldn't have burned down a building. A mentally ill faggot that strokes his dick at trains and burns 33 people to death is not a disabled person, he's a criminal that should be put down for the good of all humanity.

Don't (you) me or my waifu ever again

I'm glad Iive in a state that allows insanity defenses

I blame togashi for this

Ok, so he was into trains, not anime

Why did he burn down an ANIME studio instead of, say, the offices of the light rail company

>Believing stereotypes

>
>The arsonist is mentally ill you retards, he can't - and shouldn't - be executed.
Not only should he be executed, he will be.
"Le mental state mean I can kill people with impunity", fuck off and die you seroquel dependent mental invertebrate.
Kill people, get killed. Simple.

Attached: 1558591487935.png (839x604, 310K)

>190778256
Lmao nice bait

Which is the exact reason why firebombing in WW2 was so effective.

What decision needs to be made? He gave up his right to life upon committing mass murder. Simple.

This type of belief is what you get when you reject eugenics. We could have made anime real by now. And i wouldn't be 4'11''

BASED AS FUCK

Forced to watch Trigger anime on repeat 24/7 until he takes his own life

He'll be executed by hanging, though I'd want to burn him first and then hang him.

he was crazy ass mentally ill otaku that should've been removed from society years ago
but there apparently was some of his incoherent ramblings on 2chan about how the anime ruined his favorite trainspotting spot

Mentally ill people that kill people, more than anyone, need to be put down like rabid dogs.

>There have been cases where the NEET in question simply refuses to do shit or even gets violent with their parents when they try to persuade them to get a job / move out.
And that’s the exact moment you kick the fucking shit out of their lard ass. Or if you can’t bring yourself to do it, you call the police and have them evicted forcibly. Letting them stay like that isn’t helping anyone.

Attached: 155289291198.gif (446x360, 1.16M)

Checked. Train Otaku man needed to be fixed BEFORE he killed 33 fucking people. Now his ability to breath should be “fixed”

>Someone burned others alive
>Therefore he also should be burned alive
>It doesn't matter that he's literally not responsible for his own actions
Stellar logic here, edgelords
It actually is, that's why Abrahamic religions are so obsessed with redemption for even the worst of crimes.
Remind yourselves that the countries with lowest crime rates are the ones that respect and rehabilitate their convicts, not flay them alive. If you really like killing people why don't you fuck off back to Saudi Arabia or some other shithole?

He will be locked in a mental asylum forever if he does not improve. If he dies now, all organisations like UN or Amnesty International will condemn Japan for killing disabled people. How doe it help anyone? The deed is already done, manchildren.

Attached: nearr.jpg (1280x760, 65K)

What gave *the arsonist* the right you fucking retard? He's probably not even mentally ill, he's just an obsessed freak.

VERY based and redpilled.
The mentally ill should be kept far away from civilized society.

>Why did he burn down an ANIME studio instead of, say, the offices of the light rail company

Ooga booga animu used muh train song wrong and moefags are ruining my train gazing spots or something.

you'll die user, they'll catch you and you will pay for your crimes, none of this philosophical bullshit will save you when a noose hangs around your neck and a scissor lies on your balls

It's sad when bitches die

Maybe a little before that.

>rehabilitation
that doesnt work user youre delusional

An eye for an eye leaves he whole world blind.

>33 capable anime staffs dead.
>41 yrs old poop creating machine remains alive.

It was Abe
Kyoani didnt make enough anime that made their watchers start a family

Mate, he was sane, saner than you are right now. He was a fucking train otaku that got assblasted his anime waifu wasn't a virgin.
The fact that he hasn't had a pussy in his 40 years of pathetic life doesn't mean he was mentally ill, he was just a kissless loser and virgin.

By a failed hanging would be the most preferable.

Makes sense.

What right did he fucking have to take the lives of 33 fucking people? Or horrible wound another couple dozen? Shut the fuck up you bleeding heart faggot, he took away people that were making entertainment for millions and he’s done nothing of value in his pathetic life. He deserves death. People have already paid for his useless NEET life all this time, no one should have to keep paying for a killers life just because you are too much of a pussy to end a fucking leeches life.

lmao

This has to be a conspiracy, it doesn't make any sense... Anime will never be the same, nobody in the industry will ever forget this, it will go down in animation history. This can't be just some random accident just so it happened to kyoani that they're just unlucky...

>Stellar logic here, edgelords
as opposed to "lets help him because hes mentally ill!!" right

Fine, don't kill him, take the """moral high ground""", just put him in lifetime prison like Breivik with NO WAY of EVER getting out. Breivik wasn't mentally ill so there's a precedent there.

Arson is already a capital punishment in Japan plus the murders hes getting the noose and they dont do the nice neck snap one they do the good ol suffocation one/

How does you remaining alive in your parent's basement relate to the fire?

I'm not a sick, twisted and cruel pervert like you. I don't wish to kill anyone, nor do I commit any crimes.
Literally check the statistics you tard. Norway and Sweden gets shit from faggots like you all the time for blowing their prisoners but the fact is that it has nowhere the amount of crimes, recidivists and convicts shitholes like the US and Russia have.

Attached: near 1.gif (472x254, 1.12M)

It's never sad when females dies. Arson should have killed more

Most if not all of them are burning in hell now for not accepting Jesus Christ as their Savior. Don't be like them anons, the time to get saved is now, not tomorrow or next year or whenever you get around to it. If anything good can come from this tragedy it is that some people will fear God and open up a Bible for the first time in their lives. Read the book of John and believe on Jesus the Son of God and ask Him to save you, you won't regret it.

>Literally check the statistics you tard.
nothing about my comment implied helping mentally ill was impossible. i was implying that your logic is retarded.

He started the fire.

you can't hide user
they know
and they're coming for you
and your insanity plead won't work

Stop dodging the issue you brain dead moron.
HE KILL 33 PEOPLE.
He does not deserve rehabilitation.

Here's your guaranteed reply.

CHECKED AND BASED

>DANCE, WAGIE!

Japan has a low crime rate in general and they actually carry out the death penalty. America has a high crime rate in comparison and people on death row tend to not get executed often despite the large amount of people on death row. Also Japan does not follow any abrahamic religion.

>he did something horrible so he MUST be insane so therefore he shouldn’t be killed
user if I came over right now and slit your throat, I could claim I was insane and bleeding heart fuckfaces like you would scream not to kill me even though I was perfectly sane and am just covering my fucking ass. He provides nothing for society and instead took lives of people that were contributing. The discussion ends there. There is no need to waste more of society’s finite resources on someone like this. If this hurts your feelings, talk to the fucking friends and family of the 33 that died.

it's an exercise, for they're own good
not the team building bullshit americans love so much

Nice

He needs to be eliminated from polite society

I literally live in Sweden you nut. There's a degree of difference between typical prisoners and him. Rehabilitation is fine with most because most criminals commit crime out of necessity. This wasn't out of necessity. Do you think Hitler should have been """rehabilitated""" and allowed to lead a normal life after 10-some years? No, if he didn't kill himself the Red Army would have as soon as they found him.

This is why moralfaggotry is abhorrent. You can't realize in your thick skull there's no hope for people after they commit crimes like this. If he wanted help, he could have gotten fucking help like normal people do. But no, instead he chose to kill a shit ton of people and make their families suffer for who knows how long.

Based

I wonder what their cunny smell like

Also in Europe's most christian period people were being executed enough that it had an impact on genetics.

i wonder if any of them brapped in the smoke

And then bring greatest dishonor to the family by letting everyone know that your son is a hikki loser?
Never. Best to keep their source of shame hidden at home, so that nobody will openly talk about it.
Out of sight, out of mind.

secound paragraph meant to be the criminal.
Don't get offended, dude.

Ever burnt something on the frying pan?

Or do you mean before the arson?

Nothing extensive, stop spending my tax dollars keeping him alive.

Get rid of him now.

How could he have gotten help?

by checking himself and possible applying himself

>Mad weeb

When and where are you going to go?

Prepare yourself.

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_space_jin__63604e4d50a220fe113d544786a6ed91.jpg (346x343, 30K)

>Japan has a low crime rate in general and they actually carry out the death penalty.

Japan has an unfair justice system with no legal defense lawyers or anything like that.

>leaf

Is sad to know most of these girls never experienced the pleasures of the black cock.

We're the moralfags here not him. You're a *good* person if you want bad things to happen to the arsonist. If there were no consequences for your actions society wouldn't work. He's just playing devil's advocate.

The guys probably wants to die anyway and capital punishment is usually quick. Wouldnt life in a maximum security prison with the absolute minimum amenities be a worst punishment?

If I was the arsonist I would be probably in jail right now.
Yes, and he will be judged based on whether he's capable of dealing with the consequences. Do you even understand how courts and law work? They aren't based on your fee fees.
Thanks, but I am not baiting.
No, they have a retarded law system and therefore criminals constantly get away with their crimes. Their conviction rates are low, not crime rates. Their country is literally controlled by Yakuza criminals.
Contribution to society is not a factor whether a man should be killed or not. If Japanese judges decide he's not sick, he will be killed. Either way your sick, vengeful thoughts have no influence on that.
Hitler killed himself, he was not sentenced to death even though if he was captured the Soviets would kill him either way. Besides, I don't think that protection of disabled people existed back then.
>HURR MORALFAGGOT KYS
Seek help.
Now you are advocating for eugenics? I didn't realise I was on /pol/
For what?

by being burnt alive

>If I was the arsonist I would be probably in jail right now.
your lies won't work now user, your crime too atrocious to ignore
they'll catch you, and castrate you and then they'll hang you

>>It doesn't matter that he's literally not responsible for his own actions
You are a worm if you believe this is true.
Everybody is responsible for their own actions.
Every single person on this planet. You are not excluded from responsibility if you have or claim to have mental illness.

Attached: 1424114059704.jpg (962x810, 123K)

based contrarian mass replying to waste his time and get social interactions that he needs.

Attached: last_boss_appears.jpg (824x971, 197K)

Some might sleep around, but western women are definitely more whorish than asians. I'm living in flipland right now.

>instigation is morally equivalent to retaliation

What's this talk about disabled people? Is it CONFIRMED he has a severe mental illness or do you just think being an obsessed otaku is an actual mental illness? Why does he deserve even an ounce of pity?
>Hitler killed himself, he was not sentenced to death
For all intents and purposes he was. You're kidding if you say otherwise.

Yes

thanks for being a voice of reason in a sea of edgelord chimps

>Yeah, I'm the guy who burned down a building and killed over thirty people because trains or waifus or sax solos or some shit, but I'm a changed man now!

Attached: 1548872884152.jpg (471x236, 53K)

>Do you even understand how courts and law work?
Did you even bother to read the news? He left behind a manifesto in which he states why the employees must die. The only "insanity" here is the fact that he's still breathing.
Lets add to this the fact that he was jailed once before for robbery. Quite a lot of help that rehabilitation did.

I wasn't being sarcastic when I said it makes sense.

>abe
>implying he'd let all those perfectly usable wombs die unimpregnated

Yes but depending on the person, that could actually be what they want, or because of the severity of his crime, the people might straight up ask for his head. Have no idea how Japan legal system works, but he would easily get the lethal injection here for that shit.

Something higher is at work here, whatever message kyoani was sending, they didn't like it. Anime is underattack, animefans are underattack.

This guy deserves to be put into a black room, chained to a chair and be forced to watch the endless eight episodes for the rest of his life on max volume. Food shall be forced down his throat everyday, but just minimum amount to keep him alive.

>all these fucking digits
user, these numbers don't lie.
Fate is against you.

Attached: 40.jpg (325x273, 71K)

it's worthy sacrifice
a catalyst to wake up all the other fertile wombs in japan
life is short, get fucked or you might just never have the chance

>"AHAHAHAH FUCK KYOANI"
>wow that guy is an edgelord omg....
>"HEY LETS FUCKING KILL THIS GUY WHO BURNED THE BUILDING!!! HE DESERVES DEATH PENALTY"
>BASED BASED!!! FUCK HIM!! IM NOT AN EDGELORD PICKING SIDES!!

Drawn and Quartered

Sheesh, man. That train otaku guy only killed a bunch of otaku animators. You know, the new unofficial eta/burakumin social class in Japan.
It's just otaku doing it to some otaku.

No cost too great

>PICKING SIDES
Kyoani is innocent. The train guy is not. How the fuck can you NOT pick a side in this situation?

Revenge kill won't help

Dubs of truth

Attached: 12.png (625x555, 206K)

Attached: (you).jpg (1280x720, 170K)

NOW THIS IS GOOD BAIT

Preferably somewhere in the mountains, away from people.

>Kyoani is innocent.
who are you trying to lie to?

>defending a mass murderer.
I dont even care about Kyoanime, but he killed over 30 fucking people. People has been executed for less.

>psycho murders 2 and a half dozen people and disfigures many more, destroys years of hard work and causes severe mental trauma for many more, all over a fucking song/waifu/whatever trivial shit
>NOT wanting to see him swinging from a rope

Attached: 1484826124594.png (374x539, 283K)

>Saying dumb shit on the internet is comparable to mass murdering innocent people
So this is the power of Yea Forums

Based.

This guy deserves the bronze bull treatment 100%

Attached: brazen-bullnew-og.jpg (800x422, 50K)

If the arsonist is mentally ill to the point of not understanding that killing 33 people and injuring many more is a deplorable thing, he can never be rehabilitated. If he can be rehabilitated, then he's sane enough to take responsibility for his actions.

>NOOO WE SHOULD KILL HIM NOW BEFORE HE BEFORE THE BURNS THE ENTIRE ASYLUM DOWN
You're like a fucking script. The milk is already spilled. What's the point of torturing him? None of you are victims or related to the victims, so why are you so butthurt about some man thousands of kilometers away being a murderer? Does torturing and killing him really give you this much satisfaction?
The truth is you're fucking retarded and you'll forget about the whole ordeal in a week.
Thanks for support, anons

Attached: near 2.jpg (1920x1080, 613K)

(you) look like this

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Imagine thinking someone capable of murdering over 30 people over some stupid bullshit is capable or worthy of being "rehabilitated".

Attached: 1478672531041.jpg (1024x768, 335K)

>make entire building out of wood instead of BACKSTEIN

It kinda is though. Just the severity differs.

>It doesn't matter that he's literally not responsible for his own actions
He absolutely is responsible for his actions. He made a choice to murder innocents of his own free will, he deserves his own deeds dealt back to him.

fuck off with your batman-ass philosophy

It's likely that he'll get the death penalty, if that were not the case just settle for whatever sentence he receives. Just like how people raged over Watsuki and his DVDs and he only got fined instead of incarcerated. Their country their rules.

>So this is the power of Yea Forums
Nah, its the power of contrarians trying to justify why we should waste taxpayer money to "treat" retards that kill others.

Dude they should recreate this, it could be like a room full of Hanakos. Maybe we can get them to make a Katawa Shoujo anime.

Attached: kfc.png (702x1138, 829K)

Attached: nothing of value.webm (320x240, 184K)

Based IRL toguro poster

Honestly it's just not up to us to decide.

The japanese justice system will decide whether he was sane or not and whether he will be punished or sent to a mental asylum.

>What's the point of torturing him?
To set an example, user. People like him need to know and understand there are consequences to their actions. You'd rather him be taken care of in a cushy facility for the rest of his life?
I find it hilarious you're avatarfagging with Near, by the way, since he was a cheating dumbass that used the Death Note to win against Light.

Attached: wt.jpg (323x323, 10K)

>why are you so butthurt about some man thousands of kilometers away being a murderer
Because I have a sense of justice? Are you saying the good position to take here is to not care? Also is he actually mentally ill or not?

>so why are you so butthurt about some man thousands of kilometers away being a murderer? Does torturing and killing him really give you this much satisfaction?
And yet you're vehemently defending a mass murderer who you don't know or ever will. The hypocrisy here is incredible

those numbers don't lie

DRAWN
QUARTERED
GUTTED LIKE A PIG

Attached: 1444469737784.jpg (540x540, 88K)

>this guy killed a bunch of people in cold blood for no good reason
>I have arbitrarily decided he is mentally ill and that he shouldn’t be held responsible for his actions even though he managed to plan out elaborate murder just fine
Hey user give me your parent’s address, I’m going to go light them on fire and then I’ll claim I’m insane to dodge jail time/death sentencing. You won’t mind right? That I don’t face any consequence for my action?

i work on both sides, sir. you're welcome

Attached: based.png (736x442, 50K)

Fuck off with your globalist UN bullshit. Throughout the ages it has been man's will that people who perform evil deeds such as mass murder should be executed, rules and regulations will never change that. He should be killed the moment he's proven guilty.

Blow it out your ass

>avatarfagging is against the rules
Everyone, you know what to do

Give him the Ludovico treatment.

He's mentally ill. He literally is not.
Also why do you get so flustered about a single mentally ill man? I have counted several dozen posts making fun of the victims, why don't you turn your attention to them too? Unlike the arsonist in question, anons here seem mentally stable, even if edgy and cruel.
Who are you to claim that you have a sense of justice? The only ones who can claim that are the judges themselves.

Attached: near 3.jpg (225x225, 8K)

put me in the screencap

Anime Nation -unite!
Such tragedy

Nobody deserves more than what they give out, they determine what they deserve with their own choices based on how they treat their peers. An eye for an eye.

Attached: Lady_Justice.jpg (558x940, 102K)

Since when was punishment for his actions considered "torture" ? He did a crime and should feel the wrath of the justice system which would most likely execute him. People has been executed for less.

What's the point sustaining the life of and rehabilitating someone who'd never be welcome in society again?
Imagine hearing and still treating the guy like a normal person.

>>>NOOO WE SHOULD KILL HIM NOW BEFORE HE BEFORE THE BURNS THE ENTIRE ASYLUM DOWN
Stop taking drugs retard. Just like the terrorists that killed people in France a few years back deserved nothing less than the bullet this train loving psycho deserves nothing less than the Iron bull.
>What's the point of torturing him?
What's the point in trying to "rehabilitate" him? He killed 33 people, he's as good as dead in Japan at this point since if he walks out without hanging from the rope the families of the deceased will do the job the law didn't do.
>None of you are victims or related to the victims
Invalid point. We are here talking about you and your desire (for some reason) to spare this guy despite knowing that he will be hanged. Its already set in stone, Japan will hang him (thank god) and all you're doing is trying to convince US that he doesn't deserve it when everyone here knows he deserves worse than the rope.
>Does torturing and killing him really give you this much satisfaction?
No, but I personally go by 1 rule when it comes to murder. The murderer needs to feel the same or even more pain than the one he murdered and the family of the deceased.
>The truth is you're fucking retarded and you'll forget about the whole ordeal in a week.
Yes, we will forget in time and the fucker will be swinging left and right by the end of the week. But the only retard here is you at the end of the day.

based

not even going to bother to (You) all the cringe batman moralfags

This about sums it up.

Attached: tamaki.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>The only ones who can claim that are the judges themselves
Of course, but if you ask me there should be consequences for his actions.
>He's mentally ill. He literally is not.
Give me a source.

Statistically like 1/3 are dead and most of the rest are now damaged goods.

Attached: lift.jpg (480x356, 32K)

Now this is shitposting

>He's mentally ill.
For the last time, no he isn't. Its premeditated or however the fuck that word is spelled in english. He left behind a manifesto as to why he killed them

I agree with you to an extent user, but like I said it's up to the justice system to decide, and if he is considered sane then I think he should be punished.

I do think the methods described here are a bit too cruel, even for someone like him, being imprisoned for his entire life or, in the case of death penalty, lethal injection on hanging would suffice.

He perpetraded it intentionally, making a second plan with knifes and other dangerous material. He knows what he was doing, he'll get the rope.

>why don't you turn your attention to them too?
What is this drivel? They're not mass-murderers, they're just pathetic.

Also, you have no proof that he's insane. He knew what he was doing and appears to have researched and planned it meticulously.

>People like him need to know and understand there are consequences to their actions.

Lol people like him are equally insane and will not be less likely to act.

Where's the manifesto? Is that confirmed or just a rumor?

probably not, but you certainly will spare countless people emotional and financial turmoil from keeping him alive in what could possibly be a vain and arrogant attempt at "fixing", as well as avoiding the arguably far worse fate of slowly torturing him by keeping him on death row

the alternative is to attempt to rehabilitate him at great cost and risk with the hopes that some day in the last remaining 40 years of his life, he'll amount to someone who can somehow make up for even just one life he took out of the 60+ he has ruined. as little of a gain that is, there is also the "bright side" of using him as a guinea pig for future rehabilitative processes that may have greater pay off in the future

Based near poster, other anons are literally behaving like arabs or tumblerites right now.

Attached: 1432350887618.gif (288x540, 2.26M)

His actions were calculated and premeditated, he is not the sort of crazy that deserves a free pass.

Stop samefagging.

>Does torturing and killing him really give you this much satisfaction?
Yes.
Actually he should not be executed but tortured and denied treatment until the end of his hopefully long lifetime.

How can I be the near poster if I used Chaika?

Strapped to a chair and forced to watch every Netflix adaptation available.

>I have counted several dozen posts making fun of the victims, why don't you turn your attention to them too?
There are edgy assholes here, sure, but you're the one defending the guy that killed them.
What kind of household did you grow up in? Were you never reprimanded for doing wrong? Or were you and you think that's "unfair" and everyone should be rehabilitated?
Some people can't be rehabilitated, and for ending the lives of 33 people, maybe you shouldn't be "rehabilitated". Responsibility isn't something that you can toss aside so easily. "Mental illness" is not an excuse you can levy at something so severe as to excuse him from his crimes.

Attached: (You)_cert.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Nigger you don't deserve life when you strip it from good people. If forgiving murderers while the innocent go unavenged is what you call righteous, I'll happily be an evil edgelord.

Of course it helps. I'll rejoice to this irredeemable lard lad's neck snapping.

The main thing I don't understand is why you are certain he is mentally ill and therefore not responsible for his actions. Are you defining the mental state of doing something like this as in of itself evidence that he is crazy? If so, yes, all atrocities have been committed by the mentally ill, but I need more evidence to make such a determination.
I do not even believe in free will, but I do believe we are all automatons with specific programming. If a determination is made after an event such as this that rehabilitation is not worth pursuing, either because it is not possible or of too high a cost, I do not find it to be unjust to end the perpetrator's life so as to remove their ill intent from the world on purely practical grounds. You are asking for time and resources to be devoted to healing this person. In a perfect world, say one with infinite time and resources, I would absolutely agree that is the correct thing to do, but we do not live in this world.

I find the death penalty to be perfectly defensible in a case such as this unless he was manipulated into doing so by an outside party that somehow exploited him. So yes, do an investigation to find out the truth of that, then decide. Society owes him no obligation to care for and heal his sick mind in my humble opinion.

Attached: 1552965054862.jpg (1024x602, 141K)

that's what white people do and then when the kid grows up the kid just puts them in retirement homes. In asian countries they don't do that, the grandparents 80% lives with the family when they get older or they live in their own house.

Capital punishment is a free pass, if you ask me.

Nerve gas.

It's not suicide if you don't die.

That's clearly near dressed as chaika and not chaika

Eaten alive by wild animals is always horrific, especially if its something like a bear that doesn't fear for its safety and so won't kill you before slowly swallowing pieces of your body it rips off

Oh man I DON'T KNOW!!!! YOU GOT ME!!!!!!!!

Attached: ahhahahahaha.png (500x372, 58K)

Attached: shocking truth.jpg (768x780, 86K)

>other anons are literally behaving like arabs or tumblerites right now.
>behaving like arabs or tumblerites right now.
>implying the one advocating for lessening of responsibility because "muh mental illness" isn't the one using tumblr logic
hmm

Attached: implying skeleton.png (900x476, 96K)

But they're the ones who actually do shit like make garage kits, become animators, etc.

Why is no one blaming god? He invented fire

Alright, I got bored. I expected more from Yea Forums
Thank you for all the (You)'s though, and see you in the next Death Note thread
HURR I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

It's giving him a taste of his own medicine, it's exactly what he deserves.

This is why the West is becoming shit.

Well that isn't a problem if you aren't a criminal.

Celebrated
I hope this is the catalyst that finally ends anime

Pretending to be a retard is still being a retard. Retard.

You put what I'm feeling into rational thought, thank you.

Attached: 1458090024441.jpg (507x507, 57K)

You don't deserve to live in a civilized society

your country will be range banned soon

Damn, he got me bros

Attached: 1546960802158.jpg (1077x1009, 132K)

Though I do appreciate eugenics I was simply stating that there was an effect on genetics.

This isn't true. You can very easily be accused of a crime you didn't commit and the social pressure to confess is tremendous. Have you ever played the Ace Attorney games?

k

Attached: 1466249264878.png (475x354, 292K)

So what do you guys think about the scandinavian penal system?

Attached: wang_haldenprison_07_670.jpg (670x670, 169K)

How much staff of the are still alive after this? 33 sounds like a hefty number, but I dont know how much the usually amount of people in a studio is.

>I was m-merely p-pretending

Attached: 1549489999759.jpg (279x308, 50K)

Society was civilised before we abolished the death penalty. Most things that make the West less civilised and free come out of a direct response of abolishing the death penalty. Do you think the UK of 2019 is more civilised than the UK of 1900?

Now that's rude
I'm not Australian

Replying to more people than getting replies isn't farming for (You)s user. You weren't pretending.

the based posters who defended you (me) are fully aware of the shitposting, and also joined in for the fun.

Well you got my (You)s, at least

Attached: le irony.png (500x375, 49K)

>can shitpost and probably load up some crash bandicoot while serving my sentence
Neat

This is the reason most countries ban the death penalty. It's not because it's "never justified" but because you can be falsely accused.
I like it. The arsonist wouldn't get that treatment.

More like it's human to want to return like deeds with like deeds good and bad.

Kill urself lib

This is what I am wondering.
I feel bad about it, but atm I'm thinking about the realistic-ness of the studio being able to come back after this. Is it even possible after such a blow?

Attached: 1534901236210.jpg (470x384, 41K)

But how accurately does a video game represent the japanese court system

He was a train autist

You don't have to be

Attached: only3_6.png (1303x867, 1.48M)

All that burnt cake. It's not fair bros.

Attached: 1549385879988.jpg (1920x2224, 1.07M)

She made it out alive

Attached: 1563465544927.jpg (1146x768, 363K)

imagine the smell

Holy fuck this place was begging to get burned down. Just a bundle of fucking matchsticks.

iTz A CriTicIsM and PaRoDy aGaiNsT ThE JapAnEsE CoUrT SySteM!!!1

>your co-workers all turned to ash
Christ

>focus on rehabilitation where the system actually tries to make the criminal into a proper member of society instead of "rehabilitation" where the prison just serves as a breeding ground for more criminal activity and is just a way for criminals to make underworld connections
Seems neato to me.

Attached: 1545712101888.webm (392x326, 234K)

>commit crime
>get to live in a room that's nicer than my fucking college dorm that I pay out the ass for
I'm just a little bit mad
rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/

Attached: hope.jpg (766x960, 80K)

She's going to be full depression Anno mode now

~150 employees last year (according to JP wikipedia)

Corrupt prosecutors, lack of defense attorneys (phoenix does every case pro-bono), and every suspect is arrested because of happenstance instead of thorough investigation.

I mean even nowadays a girl can accuse you of molesting her on the train even if you didn't do it and you could be arrested and found guilty despite the lack of evidence.

35 confirmed dead and 30+ more injured, most likely 40-50 people traumatized for a lifetime, that's 75% of the KyoAni gone man

>The arsonist wouldn't get that treatment.
Yeah, he probaly wouldn't get into the better ones like Halden, atleast not at first, bust scandinavian jails in general are some of the best in the world so he'll probably have a higher quality of life there compared to other countries jails, like american jails for example.

I guess that's recoverable, although its more than just 33 dead, its the permanent scarring on all these innocent animators and whatnot that probably amounts more to a lot more than just the dead.
What a horrible day.

Attached: 1551130110342.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

>I mean even nowadays a girl can accuse you of molesting her on the train even if you didn't do it and you could be arrested and found guilty despite the lack of evidence.

Doesn't sound that different from the west, the only real difference is that in the west she would wait 20 years first and then accuse you.

And that's a good thing, kyoani has been going to shit in the past years, otakus should be making anime.

She will wait 20 years for you to achieve some sort of success so she can try to syphon that money into her pocket.

Even then, I doubt ANYONE would want to go back to the place were 1/3 of your friends were killed. My guess is that they close shop completely, tear down the building, and get other companies to take up their projects with the help of the surviving employees.

If they choose to continue, I wonder how their creative output might change because of this.
They won't be the same mentally, can they really make the same kind of stuff?

Well yeah, but Breivik is in solitary confinement with only a typewriter and an Xbox without internet. Not the worst thing in the world sure but way worse than what any normal prisoner would get.

If you ever manage to breed and some insane fuckwad burns your son or daughter alive I bet you'd be singing a different tune.

tranny

>The trial, which was held in the Skien prison gym, revealed that Breivik has three cells to himself - one for living, one for studying, and one for exercise - and they are filled with amenities such as a TV, DVD player, the torturously-old Playstation 2 console, a typewriter, books, and newspapers.
It's better than my apartment.

Nice get. How would Guts execute the Train Otaku.

Attached: 1494364448893.jpg (779x919, 394K)

Why do you assume he is mentally ill?

Now that's what I call an edgy reply

They can shift to make anime based on properties they can relate to.

Attached: dysfunction.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Castration for you soon

It's the end of an era. KyoAni isn't coming back from this.

I'm normally against the death penalty but I can't argue with those numbers.

Based Locomotive Lighter purging the industry.

Attached: 1500993219584.jpg (352x550, 95K)

Brb going to Norway to commit crime

Restrained in a room with the remaining Kyoani stuff and a bunch of knives.

What happened? Did they all get fired?

>he can't - and shouldn't - be executed
You don't understand the tenets of fascism. Serial killers die slowly and painfully.

So in the end it was not the waifufags, the fujofags, the yurifags or any other animefags but the train autist that killed kyoani. What are the odds?

Fuck human rights that let serial killers get away scot free. Serial Killers have RENOUNCED their human rights by their actions.

Found the psychopath

The first minute of the fire (mostly accelerant burning) released enough carbon monoxide to kill or knock out everyone stuck inside. Main mechanism for killing in incendiary devices like napalm is CO. It accounts for 90% of casualties.

In WW2, Korea and Vietnam War most people killed by napalm had no burns in their lungs and many had no burns at all, just perfectly preserved corpses that had gotten lethal dose of CO.

There have been discussion and debates of reclassifying Napalm into a chemical weapon because of these findings.

This is all gruesome stuff but based on these facts you can be pretty sure that most of them didn't suffer much.

The truth has been spoken

Attached: 510328a6c17a99c036377c50c8cfbc8c.jpg (710x444, 43K)

Is there an official explanation to the entire situation? Because in my opinion it makes no fucking sense. It's a building with only 3 floors and a jump from every single floor except the last one would have been an easy to make decision since the height is so low. It would have also been the very first impulse of any person stuck in that building.
Secondly how the fuck did 1 guy manage to pour gass through almost the whole building without the staff stopping him? He's ONE GUY for fucks sake, there's not just chicks animating at Kyoani. He would have been stopped or attacked before he even managed to pour half of the gasoline and if he swiftly set it all on fire while they were trying to immobilize him they'd still have enough time to fucking somehow get out through any exit or window since they know the building the best. He's the one that would have been fucked since he's the least familiar with the building, not them.
The only way you can burn alive in such a building is if he literally tied all the staff to their chairs or if the staff was handicapped. Or are you telling me japs are so retarded and skittish that they can't think quickly or follow their instincts in a tight situation?

BASED JUSTICE

Attached: Mr. A Issue 001 Page 027.jpg (1054x1600, 645K)

>UN or Amnesty International
Fuck those and fuck any NGO that demanded comfier conditions for ISIS prisoners.

Shit, I'm trying to find the image of the user that works at a trainstation and has killed people multiple times, but I can't find it.

Attached: Train autist plans his attack.jpg (512x384, 35K)

There's next to no animator here it was mostly a HR and directors building,.

>UN
Lol. Just lol.

most based post I've seen in months

Not him but sound like a fucking goatbrained waste of space. You have literally 0 sense of justice, go kys.

I only believe in the death penalty for the most serious of crimes, but when someone meets that qualification, I think they should be executed publicly in the most inhumane way possible.

Sadly, it seems all he managed to do was block the main exit and part of first floor with fire and building layout did the rest.

instead of knives, socks filled with 500 yen coins.

>The building is also noted to have had no deficiencies in fire safety compliance during its last inspection on 17 October 2018
This could happen anywhere. Well planned arson is deadlier than almost any mass shooting.

So basically he didn't do that much and he had a lot of luck on his side. How fucking dumb is Kyoani staff to get burned alive with that many windows? And I don't buy the whole blocked windows story, there's enough of both the windows and the staff to handle both one guy and a fire.

>UN
You mean the organization that tried to ban several types of manga and anime for sexual content while running child trafficking rings? What an upstanding group! Also...
>avatarposting

This is why KyoAni is pretty much shuttered at this point.

What's wrong with his foot?

Attached: imgur.com_DCbhuCa.jpg (1280x720, 470K)

Did they make yuri anime?

Roof door was locked and the windows could not be opened or broken. Since he had a fire at the emergency exit they were trapped for the most part

Honestly death is too good for him, i rather be dead then go thru the Japanese penal system.
youtube.com/watch?v=yiw2NULDjKM

These Japanese companies tend to have anti-suicide locks on all windows, making it impossible to jump out of them. Don't cite me on that, not sure if Kyoani had them, but the fact that 0 people attempted to jump makes me think they probably did have windows that were locked.

well fire does stuff I guess

Was he wearing socks and the fire burned it to his foot?

I'm invoking rule 34 on the Kyoani arson. That's right. I'm asking for porn about the incident and you have to deliver because the rules are the rules.

Attached: hghgghgh.jpg (609x534, 30K)

>merit based society that values contribution more than basic human rights
Japan has changed user. They are no longer their own self like 80 years ago.

Based Mr. A.

Some inspector got bribed well, I see.

literally burnt his foot to charcoal, damn.

Based on reports he literally soaked his shoes in gasoline and lit them up as he fled to help spread the fire.

Underrated post.

>No fire escape, a pull door at the top of a staircase and locked windows are all within Japanese fire safety standards
What the fuck

I wonder, do we have any word if any kids were killed? Didn't they have a nursery in the building?

Jap women fuck in the first date, you are fucking delusional and otaku culture has brainwashed you

This will be the end of KyoAni, I doubt they ever will recover. Building is lost, people are lost, software and other things probably lost too.
RIP. ;_;7

Attached: Press F.jpg (728x409, 45K)

He's wearing socks with toes on them, that's not his foot it's a sock. He took his shoes off and poured gas in them as fuel for the fire.

So he wins

Fuck

>anti-suicide locks on all windows
Holy shit you have to be fucking shitting me. This is some extreme irony.

Attached: nig what.jpg (691x500, 48K)

He's a delusional faggot who deserves to be publicly beheaded

Well there's a pretty good chance the guy's going to get the death penalty.

>Mate, he was sane, saner than you are right now.
>He was a fucking train otaku
Which is it?
>that got assblasted his anime waifu wasn't a virgin.
Wrong, he got assblasted because he thought that kyoani ripped off a train song from some station or something.
Regardless of him deserving the death sentence or not, it's pretty obvious that he was insane.

Attached: 1523493041067.jpg (1024x1449, 394K)

user, they were animators. What "first date" you're even talking about.

I think I read somewhere their server room was in this building. If so its definitely a F

Just let him Rot in prison like the man that killed Lennon

Seems no kids were in the nursery today

It's what happens when your work culture is literally working employees to death, they design around making sure people live through the shifts.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNklBqVCA

>60 fuckin people either killed or injured

what the FUCK are japans fire safety laws??

>Jap women fuck in the first date
oh baby

>ywn dive into fishy dark bush within mere hours of effort

Fire started in the first floor, pretty sure thy were killed by the smoke before the fire went up

The only thing he needs is a bullet.
based and executionpilled

Attached: 1536239920657.jpg (668x639, 59K)

It's times like this that makes me wish real life has some kind of rewind mechanic. Even if the cost is great (some years off my lifespan) it would have been better than letting those talented young women die horrible death.

>socks with toes
Never seen those to be honest, but it looks like it. Id be more worried about his right foot, because that one is positively roasted.

what a gentleman

fucking based, truly made me post after 2 years avoiding this board

Attached: 1435938532184.jpg (742x720, 52K)

Guess that's good for them. Imagine that will make some people happy.

The building was old as shit and apparently no one thought it was a good idea to renovate it., neither the owner of the building nor the city hall. Japan in general isn't a good place to live in.

Absolutely based and firingsquadpilled.

In most countries they don't have socks with toes, but in countries like America little girls wear them, and in Japan you can buy them in just about any size, not sure why though.

>toe socks
What is wrong with this guy?

Attached: 1548010742797.jpg (256x256, 71K)

It isn't.

It's a serious and grim topic, but this did make me giggle a bit not going to lie

Attached: 1560434852451.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

Did some /u/fag freaked out because they finally declared kumikio as not gay?

In Europe he would have been executed right there. Like the trucker of peace in Barcelona.

Why didn't anyone realize that this was a fire hazard? Does Japan not have a fire marshal inspect the building?

What a fucking insane guy.

Pretty sure this is the universal law and is considered fine by Japan's standards. I think it may be to prevent suicide more than anything.

Japan has dry winters and wet summers, on top of that they have a lot of earthquakes, fire safety just doesn't matter as much to them as earthquake safety

it was a train autist that was mad some anime made people visit his favorite trainspotting location

Was he planning to kill himself too? If so, glad he wasn't able to do it, I want him to face his consequences. Fuckin train otaku

Attached: 1556836387594m.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

How the fuck can you just buy 40 liters of gasoline? Where i'm from you can't even buy a small bottle of gasoline without a police notice

If they were whores, why would they work a wageslave job

Scaphism

9000 hours in ms paint.

Attached: 2019.07.18 KyoAni, SHAFT, train otaku NTR.jpg (1500x1125, 270K)

well, the global satanist movement needs more sacrifices. It was just as planned. You should have kept being christian, user.

Are you a brit by any chance?

>it didn't work
>they're still watching anime...

Attached: 1512821080704.jpg (279x279, 7K)

read

It's not even confirmed yet.

Just wanted to give a tip to Yea Forums. If any of you want to ever have sex with a virgin girl. go for a 18 year old lesbian. All of them want to experiment. I had a threesome with 2 lesbians who never had sex with a guy.

Run over by a train.

That isn't a sock, it's his skin charred white by the fire. The rest of his body seems mostly intact, so it's likely he spilled gasoline on his own feet during the attack and they were also ignited.

Wouldn't be surprised if they amputate both legs to keep him alive. Not like he needs them, he'll be in prison til the day he's hung.

By not buying it all at once like a retard. You buy a little more every few days. This guy was probably hoarding it in his home and had probably been accumulating it for a while.

How do you fill up your car?

Witnessed

Attached: 1525977760940.jpg (624x1080, 216K)

they gave 10 years to a guy who killed a lot of children with a knife in a kindergarten. You are deluded if you think he will get more than 15years. Blame japanese law.

If he did this then its basically proof he wasnt insane.

Did Kyoani animate trains badly?

>train this
>train that
Do you people actually got sources or just spewing shits?

WTF 33 people are dead. HOW

He can't keep getting away with it!

He literally bought all 40 liters in the same morning

you should get an award for the biggest retard on Yea Forums

Insane people can be dangerously smart about certain things and plan shit ahead.

It's just speculation based on 5ch shitposts

Because of corrupt fire inspectors paid by the studio execs claiming that it was safe enough, when it clearly was proven that the building was a death trap. And now, 33 and more people paid the price for it.

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN HIS SMARTPHONE!!! HE HAS ALREADY ASSUMED THE POSITION!

lmao. gay

nah, just kill him. it's the simplest solution. there's no bouncing back from mass murder.

Attached: 1546561022800.png (1728x972, 2.21M)

Some Trainfags were mad about kyoani recently and before the fire one was posting detailed plans on how he would burn down kyoani.

>source : my ass
KyoAni haters are fucking relentless. Can't you guys just go back to Yea Forums ?

Death is not a punishment.
Force him to work his ass off in a mine or some shit and transfer all his money to the victims.

They exercise together but don't have fire drills?

Proof: Dead people.

He blocked it with 40 liters of gasoline. The entire floor must've been engulfed very quickly, which explains why only 5 escaped uninjured

What incident are you talking about? There was the osaka school massacre in 2001 where the guy got hanged just three years later in 2004, and one in may of this year where he killed himself.

Ok, I have decided. Death penalty it is.

Attached: Woke Abe.png (429x509, 408K)

Is that the mangaka? Or VA?

Maybe not execusted but he should be kept away from society for the rest of his days. Japan's mental healthy system is notorious for letting dangerous go people be free and this fucker is a perfect example. The guy had a record, he shouldn't have been out in society in the first place.

They're just like America sometimes, where drug users can get 3-5 years imprisoners but proven rapists and psychopathic killers practically get off scot free.

The crowd killed him, really?

>tfw KyoAni is FINISHED for real

Attached: 1456894918224.jpg (480x278, 38K)

Nah man he is right. It's not normal any more that a fire can cause such a death toll.

Why they didn't head to the roof?

Attached: shine.jpg (334x254, 33K)

Actually, it would be good if they make seinen/horror stuffs instead of moeshit because of this.

They did, that's why they died.

>wood, wood everywhere
i understand now why it burned in minutes.

some of'em were lesbians, single moms and married ones too.

This was terrible.

No fire safety. Moreover, no any control of who can come inside the building. In my country it would have magnetic key doors, tourniquet and security guard at the entrance, and we don't even have couture of nurturing mentally instable people they call "otaku".

It's Kyoto. A lot of buildings there are made of wood due to historical reasons. As a result, the building codes are more lax than the other prefectures.

So, inside job?

BASED CHAD

They were too slow.

The real killer is the architect of the building.

Cursed quads.

I wouldn't say luck. He had a shit ton and most likely had some idea on the layout like the one and only emergency exit, the roof and windows situation, and it seems he went directly inside the building and fucked with them by dumping the gas everywhere.
19-20 did and they died because the roof door was locked due to Japan law

Yes you will because you got rid of a lunatic and the world is better

Attached: 1536190836345.gif (162x227, 566K)

Why would you lock the roof?
To keep people from jumping?

Please American go and compare the crime rate of your country with Japans. To be proud about the fact that everything has to be safeguarded, yikes.

Roof was not locked according to reports

I'm pro death penalty but the Japs essentially keep you in near solitary confinement for 20 years. They also leave you guessing every single day if that day is your execution. You only know you're safe if its past 12 noon because there's only executions in the morning. A guy on death row later acquitted spend literally decades wondering if today was the day they were going to hang him.

You can't just look at the number 150. What burned down was their most important studio, with their most important employees. There were about 76 employees there I believe, and pretty much all of them suffered or died.

Why is that bad though? Every day could be your last. It's just that on death row the probability is just a bit higher.

>wood, wood everywhere
You haven't seen nothin' yet! P.A. works studio's office building is literally a wooden barn.

Attached: pa.jpg (640x480, 132K)

How long do you have to spend in solitary before you start getting disappointed when 12 o'clock passes?

Dude needs flesh eating insects inside him

based hunterbro
F

Considering similarities between them and KyoAni, they could be next

You can dedicate the rest of your life to create a time machine though. Or join the raid on Area 51 to find one.

You're a gigantic pussy dude. If someone is a threat to society (AKA, has no problem mass murdering innocent people), then they forfeit their right to life. It really is as simple as that. They will NEVER be rehabilitated after doing something like that. NEVER.
Fuck off with this liberal bullshit. I don't even believe in the concept of free will, but what your suggesting goes beyond sympathy into retardation. I view it all from a utilitarian perspective; not one based on """justice""" or as you say "fee fees". Eat shit batman edgelord

It's not about crime rates, it's about preventing tragedies such like this. This is especially true for business buildings like this one. It also creates more jobs. Allowing some random passerby people inside is just insane.
I bet many animation studious, and business buildings in general, will do this now.

Not that long. Apparently on a lot of those mornings they actually dress you for execution. So you're in a hallway dressed for the gallows sometimes with another death row inmate. Then they guards come and take the guy next to you and hang him.

It's a sock, you can clearly see the threads if you zoom in, especially above the foot where you see the actual loose stretched out top of the sock. His other foot is badly burnt because it has no sock on, the sock foot is just a sock.

>fire safety is an american invention
>fire safety is overprotective measures
dumb ass.