Why is there so much evil in this world?

Why is there so much evil in this world?

Attached: k-on20-5.jpg (600x338, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FnYWfVPT5aI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because of America

Stop projecting, Ahmed.

Jimi Hendricksu?

youtu.be/FnYWfVPT5aI

Jews

America

No, fuck off. I legitimately see people defending that dubfaggot vic on here. Literally crossboarders ruining everything.

this

do you really want to know the answer to that?

This

Humans are the real monster.

Duality is fundamental to our reality, for every inside, there's an outside. Without bad there's no way to tell the good.
Once you grow up you will understand.

Japan's poor mental healthcare system and lack of social safety nets are to be blamed for these attacks by the marginalised

Based

Well, k-on is bad, but I wouldn't say it's exactly evil.

>>>/reddit/

Bad parents, bad or missing education, not enough natural selection.

Attached: god_I_wish......png (704x508, 477K)

Tell me what country is always in war against someone since its exists ?
Murica' !

Scarcity of resources and the management of those resources.

>expecting Yea Forums to side with the woman in a #metoo moment
Return to Reddit, sweet child, this is no place for you

dilate

Oi, you got a loicense for that post?

Your nose is showing, Yitzhak.

Trains.

>Brits of all fucking people are the ones who dislike America
Bless your little heart. You honestly think your greatest enemies are your fellow anglos?

I know what is In Devilman’s mind now. The real devil is human

Search for salvation

Because god hasn't descended and purged the gold cow worshiping heathens who run the world

Its the Anglos, who turned America into its puppet it the 1930s when their elites agreed to unify their foriegn policy

You're part of the evil.

Humanity. They're the ones who invented the idea of justice and evil. All those who can commit "good deeds" are part of the same coin who can commit "atrocities", it's not about whether humans are monsters because it is just their primal nature to be both destructive but instinct to adapt and create.

this. DEATH TO AMERICA

So many anime preach lessons about these types of people being villains or that they need to change their outlook on life yet those same people don't get the message and continue to consume more anime. Why do they even still watch it then?

Human instrumentality time

Fpbp

Because humans are inherently evil. It's in human NATURE. This is why there will never be a perfect world some people are dreaming of. It's just not possible. As long as there is free thought there will be evil.