Dragon maid season 2 is never going to happen now

>dragon maid season 2 is never going to happen now
I'm going to fucking cry anons

Attached: 69983085_p0.jpg (3541x5016, 1.83M)

They have backups, right?

To what? The staff being (potentially) dead?

I doubt much work has been done on it yet.

>The staff being dead

Yeah, that's kind of a problem

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AAAAHH

Attached: kanna11.jpg (618x589, 42K)

I was thinking the progress they had on the second season

I mean this is Japan, they still use fax machines and three ring binders in work places. There is a possibility that it's not all stored digitally.

>Haruhi S3 never

Attached: 11692668.jpg (300x300, 12K)

According to some other post in some other thread they had most of their stuff stored elsewhere, including digital and physical art.

The art and infrastructure aren't the problem tho. Inanimate objects can be rebuilt. Dead or crippled people can't.

I'm holding on to my hopes until it's officially announced that Takemoto. With him alive there might still be a chance.

they fucked up season 1 anyway.

I thought it was just a small fire with a few dead and injuries when the news broke out.
Fucking unreal how we have 33 dead now and it is still rising. Doubt they can recover with 1/3 of their staff killed and the other with severe injuries

Attached: kokona sad.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

That would have never happened anyway. Maidragon was atleast announced.

Which means it likely went up in flames.

Dragon maid brought me more happiness than most kyoani in the last decade. This really hurts

Even if he's alive, he'll most likely be permanently scarred/disabled considering he's still part of the missing. An absolute tragedy for animation and KyoAni.

clones.

>I will never be able to grow old with Kobayashi-san.
>One day the time will come when we will have to part.
>Even though, I don't think I will ever feel like I would have been better off not meeting of knowing her.
>I want to cherish this time that we do have together.

Attached: sad kanna.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

It's the worst homicide in Japanese history since the end of world war II.

It's not fair

Attached: 1549739728447.png (1280x738, 1.08M)

It has never been announced that S2 will be made by KyoAni and not some other studio.

Are you fucking kidding me? Even after the deaths of multiple people you're still going with that shit? go fuck yourself.

Tell this to OP, not me.

I belive they said tohru's voice actress is one of the dead, so 100% not happening anymore

Source or its bunk

Wait, what? I thought there were no VAs in the building.

I heard Tohru's VA made it out safely

>Yasuhiro Takemoto, who directed Amagi Brilliant Park and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, went missing alongside three other people.
>Their status is currently unknown as no official death declaration has been made. In Japan, the police do not identify the bodies of the deceased, this is eventually done by doctors at the morgues who "declare" the person as dead.

Attached: f800eca71c12fddd6c6432b8b775f62d.jpg (434x542, 36K)

It was in the sticky earlier, but it's probably gone by now. I do wish that I'm wrong about it too.

It didn't have nipples.
Actually, did any KyoAni work have nipples?

It's bullshit.

i heard tohru herself died in the fire.

That was just one of her molded skins.

>Killing Dragons with fire damage

C'mon now.

Attached: Bluff Chex.png (543x177, 29K)

Dragon Maid was the most joyous project KyoAni had released in years it's just so fucking sad

What the hell happened in world war II?

Next year made by SHAFT

Rape of Nanking technically happened in Japan.

>JC Staff picks it up

Attached: 1561254040456.jpg (698x658, 136K)

Their only good anime since Nichijou. I honestly wouldn't miss Kyoani if they closed, but not like this of course.

>hurr durr JC Staff bad
Wanna know how I know you're an OPMshitter?

Ignore that faggot, it looks not even death can stop him.

Or they hand it over to J.C. Staff.

I'm sorry I said that. It's better left unmade.