The hero we needed

The hero we needed.

Attached: designideas_fire_escape_shelf_25.5_B_1600.jpg (1600x1600, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug
i.4cdn.org/a/1563462242629.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=udVrQSHm8mg
youtu.be/qEqf0onCUXo
youtu.be/On-ngOexalA
suumo.jp/article/oyakudachi/oyaku/ms_shinchiku/ms_sagashi/mansion_jumyou/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Oakland_warehouse_fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_Shirtwaist_Factory_fire
quora.com/When-do-buildings-need-outdoor-fire-escapes-in-the-US
theguardian.com/sustainable-business/disposable-homes-japan-environment-lifespan-sustainability
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzsA_JssoM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Station_nightclub_fire
liveleak.com/view?i=65b_1512819134
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/07/daniel-shaver-killing/594091/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_B_fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one of those would be sufficient

Attached: 61416953-confident-young-male-security-guard-standing-arm-crossed.jpg (1300x867, 110K)

You could also just have more than one fucking fire exit.

Is every Japanese corporation this stupid or just kyoani?

not going to do much for the guys he poured petrol on

do nips have really shitty architects and disaster prevention protocols?

How would you prevent a nutter from pouring gasoline on your immidiate proximity?

by never relaxing

Of course. When California gets fucked by an earthquake you don’t hear about buildings collapsing and massive death tolls. Every time japan gets rocked it’s a fucking nightmare scenario and they need donations on donations to recover

How expensive could have been to hire one? These studios keep getting death threats, one of those nutjobs will eventually get fucked up in the head enough to do it.

Why doesn't Japan have those?

>nutter from pouring gasoline on your immidiate proximity?
i dont know, running, hiding, calling the police immediately can be a start

Maybe regulations about this kind of stuff in Japan are bat shit crazy, I know in some countries there is so much legalese involved its easier just to hire cops off duty

They're used to losing buildings to earthquakes and fires and just replacing them. WW2 firebombing just intensified that

but even so, i heard from the other threads that usually you have a card to access the building, but there are meetings and they lessen the security for some reason

Not as expensive as replacing 33 directors, building repairs, revenue loss from delayed releases, and legal fees when the families of the deceased and injured inevitably sue the company for having a building with a single fucking fire exit.

if this is how a lax country operates in these kinds of situation, i dont want to imagine what will happen if nip went full riot

>repairs

You can't repair a building after a fire like this. It's coming down, everything inside is ruined by heat, smoke, and water. KyoAni is doomed.

>no fire alarm
>no fire exits
>offices filed with wood and paper
>ummm this guy smells like gasoline and and is trowing that liquid on people
>better keep working

>AAAAAH HARUHI SAMA DASU KETE

blame lack of laws. Nobody is going to go through the effort of adding fire escapes if nobody requires them

By being an American with the God given right to shoot the dastardly heathen dead

Attached: 1475966074571.gif (500x281, 1.15M)

I'm sure their storied tradition of rice paper homes had nothing to do with it, though.

>one guy vs at least 30 people
I don't know, doing nothing and burning to death seems like a good idea

Fire exits aren't that common outside the US(?). I never really see some in my country ( germany ). 4-6 story buildings are very common here and if one of them catches fire inside the stairwell you are screwed.

Public buildings may have a sprinkler system if you are lucky enough, otherwise you have a fire extinguisher on every floor or so, but that's it.

The Police refuse to come out, citing Japanese crime statistics to argue you're prank calling. What now?

this guy walked in with two 20L gasoline cans and nobody bats an eye?

>citing Japanese crime statistics to argue you're prank calling
speaking from experience?

What you said is like the opposite of what happens.

Sue the police.

Can someone give me a sitrep on what happened?

This

But japan prepares for earthquakes pretty well. This was a fire.

Only 2 people on the first floor died, the majority of deaths and injuries came from the people on upper floors

prevent half of your employees burning to death with this one simple trick. terrorists hate it!

Attached: fire sprinkler system.jpg (2112x1560, 265K)

gasoline + water is pretty much a fucking bad idea

you do know majority of fire deaths are from the fire but from the smoke inhalation right? Sprinkler systems wouldn't get rid of the toxic fumes from the smoke which is what kill most people in fires

Guy walks into a 3 story building with 40 liters of gasoline, threatens his way in with a knife, pours gasoline around the whole building and camps out in the stairs spraying gasoline on people trying to escape. Everyone likes to act like they would have shut this disaster down if they were there but the reality is most of them didn't have a chance. Fire and smoke spread fast and a lot of things people think will stop it can actually make it worse. Especially gasoline fire.

Like this right here. Sprinklers wouldn't have helped at all with a gasoline fire.

>prepares for earthquakes pretty well. This was a fire.
earthquakes and fire goes hand in hand
an earthquake can cause the possibility of gas leaks and electrical fire

It's a ladder.

Attached: ladder.jpg (393x572, 69K)

I dunno about that. Gasoline only sure as hell didn't work out too well, so maybe we could at least try water+gasoline?

Attached: 288.gif (500x278, 997K)

there is a class of fire extinguisher that is appropriate for liquid fire, was it class a or b?

Couldnt they just have jumped from the window?

Problem was more likely to be the windows. Anti-suicide locks to keep them from opening

not when dealing with very limited amounts of it. this wasn't such a catastrophy because of a few jerry cans worth of gasoline. it was such a catastrophy because the entire building went up in flames like tinders

>all the combustible shit doesn't catch fire immediately
>water washes larger particles out of the smoke and cools air down
>even if it doesn't extinguish the fire it drastically increases the time people have to escape

Breaking a window might make air rush into the building, causing an explosion.

>pours gasoline around the whole building
im pretty sure he only burned the first floor and ran with burns
then the fire and smoke did its job

That's a step ladder

>Sprinklers wouldn't have helped at all with a gasoline fire.
of course they would have, are you fucking retarded? a bit of gasoline won't set an entire fucking building on fire, what killed them was paper, furniture and wood going up in flames

CHAOS IS A LADDER

do the fire department in nipland do seminars in schools?
at least learning do's and donts will increase the survivability, like using a wet towel to cover your mouth and nose in case of fire

we just had our two biggest earthquakes since Northridge in a row. Nobody died and it was in the news for like a day.

Wrong. Police comes out whenever possible because they have nothing else on the hand.

Prank calls are non-existent issue in Japan, unlike America.

Supposedly there was 40l of gasoline. I don't know but it feels that would produce enough fumes to kill in a cramped building.

Japanese house that have been folded over 1000 times can not burn, those cheap folks of KyoAny did not knew of this and that's why they lost.

>fire, what killed them was paper, furniture and wood going up in flames
you know what
it kinda makes sense, any anons know the possibility of fire spreading with wet flamables like wood and paper?

Does it even matter?

If sprinklers goes off, at least people get their ass up and evacuate the building.

>hurrr I'll just spam dumb meme posts
Kill yourself, worthless moron.

>If sprinklers goes off, at least people get their ass up and evacuate the building.
i have two sources that the perp was blocking the exit and prepares to stabbed anyone who exits
and the other said that the perp quickly ran after burning the first floor

Why?

>out of 33 dead 20 lied piled on each other on the staircase on the 3rd floor near the door to the roof
>the door was closed but not locked, it opens from the other side
>20 lied piled on each other
Gee, what do you think?

it pretty much spreads the fire
but sprinklers wouldnt be a bad idea, atleast it will alert the whole building that something is fucking burning

if it was perfectly sealed and they stayed in it, sure, but there would be plenty of time to react. when a ton of furniture and plastics catch fire that's not really the case since you actually flood the entire building with hot smoke a lot faster

a good fire supression system is designed to put burning shit out so the chances of a fire actually spreading are pretty low

>Supposedly there was 40l of gasoline.
How did he even move that

do you have a source for that? that sounds like an awful fuckup

that's just about 30 kg, not to hard. many people hike with backpacks in that weight category

>it spreads the fire
All these retards that think gas fire is like a grease fire lmao.

How can one guy do all this job?
Can someanon explain?

cause water is heavier than gasoline which means thatll slip underneath and help it spread even further
you need a fire extinguisher for gasoline fire

I mean, move that shit around and not raise suspicion, because that is quite a lot

apparently he didn't if that's true he just poured it out on the ground floor, set the building and himself on fire and a lack of escape routes and fire suppression systems did the rest of the job

T. Lawyer

heard an employee set on fire chased him

>flash from barrel ignites gasoline fume filled room

Attached: morans.jpg (390x483, 34K)

How the fuck does a concrete building even burn

Yeah, they needed a Fire Exit in either side of the building or both sides
I mean look at this shit, the only way in or out is through the front door

Attached: file.png (784x441, 523K)

here's his footprint on the pavement

Attached: 1542684008698.png (1200x675, 1.39M)

Would a fire exit have helped? They didn't seem to have the time to escape to the roof or jump out windows.

How many earthquakes California has every year? Retard

>concrete
I wish.

by being filled with flammable things you mouth breathing mong

or the windows. 20 people died in the stairway to the roof, apparently the top door was locked

All he has is a knife so I swiftly disarm him while he's focused on gassing the place. That was easy!

Both windows are the roof were locked.

Also, ceiling sprinklers.

that's horrendous. the operations manager or whoever is in charge of the building and emergency planning has alot to answer for.

A ton you fucking moron.

>set guard on fire
>move on

Japan damage control has been confirmed garbage since WW2.

Have a source for that?

>Kyoto
>protocol
I almost forgot, USA... well

Absolutely, people on the higher floors need to take the stairs inside the main building to leave which funnels the exit and only causes more casualities.
Had they had Fire Exits on both sides, the death toll would have been smaller. I can guarantee you that.

This. My grandma called police because a dog was barking a lot and police came in 15 min. If there's no crime police comes fast even if they just have to tell some grandma to calm down.

When I visited the building last summer you could have just literally walked in through the front door. It was wide open and there were no people around aside from maybe one or two old ladies.

>highest conviction rate of criminals

oooh man. i'll never complain about stepping on the concrete around the pool in summer ever again, i swear.

fuck.

Non hard hitting. Fires are far more devastating in California.

here

the day for the attack is way too fucking perfect for a coincidence

more likely than not
the people panicked, piled onto the roof staircase
and died to the smoke

smoke is the highest killer in fires

Why was the roofdoor locked? Why even have a roof? To deathtrap your employees like this?

I don't think it was locked?
things are still crazy so sources aren't exactly clear
but the firemen seemed to be able to open it from bothsides?

Japan as well as Korea are notorious for cut-corners for building codes from 60's to 80's. the sudden expansion of respective financial sectors created a boom in construction. and a severe lack of inspections. a study by Korean structural engineers found that 90% of buildings in Seoul are not up to code. it's a story that is repeated in many Asian countries.
Also LA

because its the fucking roof. not an office space. roof access if for maintenance workers

>( germany )
Which is really strange because they absolutely love to close discos/clubs that don't autistically follow all the BRANDSCHUTZVORSCHRIFTEN in detail with all bells and whistles

Attached: 1497336348510.jpg (200x187, 15K)

It was. See here.
is2.Yea Forums.org/a/1563460801652.jpg

20 people died behind that door

>Fire exits aren't that common outside the US(?)
even 3rd world countries are way fucking strict in these kinds of disaster prevention preparations

I mean, that's just a picture of the roof, with a closed door

By not stealing people's work.

firemen have equipment for opening locked doors and cutting up broken cars to get people out

Roofs are locked from the inside in Japan to prevent suicide, really fucking ironic it ended up trapping everyone inside the smoke.

Attached: 1551702309851.png (444x357, 171K)

Friendly reminder that fire and smoke is serious fucking business and you should always know the fire escape route when you are in a large building. Also knowing where the fire extinguishers are, is also a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug

Too smug
i.4cdn.org/a/1563462242629.jpg

And that's how a baby state kills its people! Unintended consequences.

19 people died from fire/smoke behind that door because it was locked.

Attached: nip trap.png (690x501, 758K)

>people at the top door trapped by people trying to get to it
>people at the end of the stair waiting for the people up top to get outside

Attached: 1563261608533.png (309x436, 115K)

Better video
youtube.com/watch?v=udVrQSHm8mg

Go to any office and try getting onto the roof. see how well that works out and how often

Animation studios are notorious for disregarding employee health anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if they had really weak workplace safety culture and routines.

user, I don't think offices are supposed to just let random strangers in

Kyoani is supposed to be the animation studio with the best worker care.

Sure, if he was armed and well-trained you mean

looks like the perp didnt wait at the exit to stab anyone, he set the fire on the first floor then ran

Attached: 1563462351476.jpg (1522x868, 189K)

Being armed with a pepper spray is enough.

Jesus fucking Christ, the whole country is a tragedy waiting to happen

And yet they didn't install entrance card locks despite their employees regularly receiving death threats.

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE STAIRS BRO

Attached: 1539851290637.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

It's not stupidity, just corruption. They obviously bribed whoever was responsible for the inspections and safety certificate to loosen up or simply don't bother as it's cheaper than building the offices according to regulations.

t. Civil Engineer that had to deal with this kind of bullshit (I refused to pay bribes though, lost some contracts for this but at least I can sleep in peace at night)

Attached: 1379501903597.jpg (240x240, 45K)

>nobody was strong enough to break that door open

>trapped between advancing fire and a locked door
Fuck.

Attached: 1544568316812.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Falco punch.

it was very well built

how the fuck anyone in the neighborhood didnt get suspicious when this guy appeared?

Attached: 1563461958818.jpg (1280x4320, 371K)

youtu.be/qEqf0onCUXo

Majority of the deaths were women. And let's see how strong you feel with lungs full of smoke.

there were card locks you retard, they disbaled them because they were having a PR meeting with NHK today.

somebody clearly leaked this to the fat fuck. he bought the gasoline 30minutes before the firsts flames

that seems backwards, isn't guest keycards the proper protocol?

>t. Civil Engineer that had to deal with this kind of bullshit
fellow flip?
heard these issues are quite common here
t. enginner student

go to 44:25 youtu.be/On-ngOexalA

Attached: [Sajamba] Koyomimonogatari - 03 (BD 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_02.59_[2019.02.24_03.17.42].jp (1920x1080, 936K)

99% of all males look creepy as shit. there arent enough cops that arent also males

Don't be retarded, most of them were women and they were suffocating and in panic.

What's the source on that? And why would you disable locks simply because you have guests, that's what guest passes are for.

Yes it's so nutjobs like these won't kill 50% of people currently in the building if they decide to put it to fire. Retard.

>90%

actual is 98%

jesus fuck

>How would you prevent a nutter
I think that the fact that most of Kyoani staff were females bite their ass. The culprit was just some fat otaku, I imagine that it was not really hard to disarm that bitch

Man that's terrifying, what in the actual fuck

Get a goddamn chair. Has bigger range anyways.

Japan hasn't had a building collapse like that since the 30s. Korea and Japan isn't equivalent, and this was in the 90s. This incident isn't even about structural safety.

user would likely be too busy pushing his female coworkers out of the way so he could get out to safety first

you would shame guests by asking them to show a pass?

or better yet
why the fuck are you having a meeting in a small ass building
go to a hotel for christs sake

This happens everywhere, there's always someone willing to bend the rules to earn some cash. Some people take their chances, most don't. Their offices were most likely built by the lowest bidder, people love these kind of deals, they never stop to think that what they are saving in money will be paid with their lives if something wrong ever happens with the building, be it an arson like this or structural damage due poor materials or faulty execution.

Attached: 1383429821931.jpg (240x226, 39K)

you would disrespect your guests by meeting then in somewhere other than the birthplace and heart of your company?

Japan has a similar problem. it's remedy is for buildings to be replaced every30 years or so. The buildings depreciate with value to next to nothing in 30 years time per building

>Germans hating fun places
What else is new

My kind of guy

So basically, Kyoto Animation has only itself to blame for choosing a shitty building AND disabling their own security system when they had the meeting?
Now that is harsh.

You would shame your guests by not taking safety seriously and letting them potentially be killed by some psycho?

i mean, in times like this it's easy to blame the victims, but then again
none of this would've happened if the dude didn't set the building on fucking fire

Nah, the arsonist definitely deserves the death penalty, but the death numbers would have been much smaller.

I hope they execute him by fire
The UN would throw a bitchfit but fuck the UN

Just because Kyoani shares some of the blame in this doesn't mean the arsonist is free of guilt.

From a report I saw on local news the guy started fires at all the exits to trap everyone inside.

relax pyromancer. japanese security guard can kill you 1000 times before you hit the floor.

They might arrest the founders of Kyoani as well, because they allowed the security to be switched off that day.

not if I cast immolate before agroing

For one, the 30 year old rebuild rule applies mostly to residential housing since Japan has a non existant reselling market. Apartments and multi story building are rebuilt at a lower pace, due to economical incentive and advancement in anti quake technology.
>suumo.jp/article/oyakudachi/oyaku/ms_shinchiku/ms_sagashi/mansion_jumyou/

The hansung department failure is as relevant to Japan today as the Hyatt Regency collapse.

So Japan a country known for its earthquakes is full of buildings that could collapse at any time, or when an earthquake happens?

>what is reading comprehension
The fucking point is that they pretend to care about safety (and gladly punish with sky high fines you if your shit isn't 100%) but then don't care about absolutely basic shit like fucking fire ladders.

Attached: 35637.jpg (550x450, 25K)

I mean, the blame lies with the asshole who set the building on fire, but the fact that 33 people fucking died definitely says something about their offices lacking counter-measures for this sort of situation, which wasn't supposed to be this catastrophic given that it was just one guy with gasoline.

If I am to be honest, death penalty is dumb because you're saying this guy's life is worth every single one that he's killed, and that is almost always far from the case.
I'd rather have him do labor that contributes to society for years to come.
Then you execute him.

According to what anime and video games have taught me, Japan has always had lax building code. That's how you end up with the classic little hole-in-the-wall business on the ground floor and the family who runs the shop living above it.
of course if the guy chained one door shut whose to say he couldn't have chained two fire escape doors shut?

I thought Japan was first world, how comes the fire code is 3rd world tier?

I think at this point it's less about punishment, and more about the most cost effective way to remove a threat to society from society

How old was the building?

old ass buildings and probably bribed inspectors

As long as they were built on the code of the moment of construction it should be OK, you can't expect a 30 year old building to remain on code forever. Unless you mean 98% of builidngs don't fulfil that code, which seems almost impossible.

the replacement of houses and buildings in 30 year time allows for newer updated buildings to be built.

The guy explained, they build everything fast and at low cost, also corruption there is rampant when it comes to construction companies, it involves from high-level politicians to yakuza

Look at LA; the houses there after 1900 earthquake were built with lacking codes and will collaspe when the big one hits.

I thought this only happened on Peru, but yeah, is pretty common to hear people dyng for this shit.

again, sources seem to say that the door wasn't locked, just that people fainted before they could even open it

>3rd world tier?
even 3rd world countries have stricter fire codes, fire department would rant on your ass if your building doesnt have the appropriate number of fire exits

Because people on Japan don't look or care about each other, even more on big cities.

First world countries tend to have a mentality that everything they do is fine simply because they a
first world country.

Burger made documentaries are so hard to watch.
Stuffed with hectic cuts, almost cartoonish sound effects every 5 seconds and narration as if they're fucking getting off on disasters, indulging in the havoc and death.

Attached: 1525797899878.jpg (568x518, 60K)

Not entirely related but the US version of Kitchen Nightmares annoys me because they focus more on Gordon Ramsey yelling and shitting on the restaurant owners for drama, where the UK has him yelling on occasion but it's more focused on helping them improve and is pretty calm.

Not that old since it didn't collapse

I enjoy both versions for those reasons.

See: american governments and courts favoring corps over the common man and european/ australasian nations enacting anti firearm laws

every country in the world has shitty high-rise safety measures

every single one
there's no exception, there's no magical country with perfect sprinkler systems in 2+ floor buildings
no, not even your fancy european country

>try to watch any Got Talent show
>3/4 of screentime are the cringeworthy judges, even in the middle of the talent itself
My screen is only for anime.

Have you ever seen australian contest reality TV?
I don't know how it is in america but here in australia a lot of it is more about the sob stories of the contestants than the competition itself
Probably the worst example of this is our version of ninja warrior, every other nation including the u.s gets it right by focusing on the actual obstacle course but here it gets dragged down with fucking drama bullshit

Looks 80s/90s to me

Why didn't the people who got stuck on the upper floors just jump? Being burned alive or suffocating on the smoke is a sure death, but if you have a lucky landing you might get away with a few broken bones if you jump.

because they're panicking and breathing in smoke you fuck

Apparently some of the survivors did that.

I guess you could call it a... shounen JUMP

>those screams for help

have you done your part yet Yea Forums?

Attached: kyoani.png (1340x589, 125K)

if this money gets sent directly to the injured employees and the families of the dead, that would be nice
but corporate welfare because of a fire would be stupid imo

Go buy some swags off KyoAni's official web store instead.

Fuck Kyoani, I want to help the people that was injured and families of the deceased.
To hell with the corporation.

>kyoani will pull off a post ww2 germany and will become the strongest animation studio
>they will make even gayer shit
What are the chances?

Attached: ((Visible Discomfort)).jpg (351x281, 11K)

Another reason why regular fire drills are important.

>10 hours to raise enough money for 10 seasons of anime
New business model?

this crowdfunding is supposed to be for that end

Kyoani will dissolve so this is pointless.

Corporations gonna corporate. If it's not literally legally mandatory and it costs money they aren't going to do it, even if it's something as trivial as installing a door.

you mean a post WW2 japan

japanese security guards don't even have weapons kek

They did. Many of the windows weren't designed to be opened though, and when you are blinded by smoke and being suffocated very rapidly there isn't much you can do.

lol I think their medical bills might be a little steeper than what weebs can donate

From what i read, it seems the door opens inwards or something about it opening from outside?

Good thing Japan actually has affordable healthcare. :^)

At least I would go out on my own terms. We don't negotiate with terrorists

I HOPE EIICHIRO ODA IS NEXT

LET ONEPIECEFAGS SUFFER

That's like 2 five gallon gas tanks for any Americans

>user dies because he was stupid enough to fire a gun at someone pouring a highly flammable liquid
We've got a Darwin Award winner here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Oakland_warehouse_fire

When the fuck will you autistic burgers stop masturbating over muh superior fire prevention?

Shit like this can happen everywhere.

Attached: 1460126332091.png (1384x1496, 743K)

My ancestors are smiling at me, imperial
Can you say the same?

Attached: yang 2020.png (1200x919, 1.4M)

Can't hear you over 13,000 people murdered every year with guns.

>favourite club in my city has literally a single door as entrance and exit and the only way to get ot it is to push past a tiny space between bar and wall
First time i ever felt like i wasnt going to fucking get killed by a fire was in the Molotow in Hamburg.
More clubs should have outdoor sections.

>building full of drunk and drugged up people dancing to loud ass music and chaos ensues
vs
>quiet office in Kyoto with bug people that are too subservient to pause drawing panels to stop a psycho from burning them alive

>Shit like this can happen everywhere.
doesnt change the fact that preventions increases survivability

you realize that happened because a commune illegally set up shop in a warehouse and completely ignored fire regulations right
theres zero reason this should happen to an actual business

>a fire broke out in a former warehouse, that had been converted into an artist collective known as Ghost Ship,

and those places were notorious for not being able to stand up to fire codes, hence why "Right wing safety squad" threads were a thing on /pol/ a few years ago, they were threads dedicated to reporing these places

>yfw this was planned out by Elon Musk, a known weeb
>Japan, being the reactionary cucks they are, will ban gasoline
>Every japanese vehicle will be destroyed and replaced with a Tesla
>World will follow in Japan's footsteps
>Tesla overtakes Amazon and Apple
>Musk is elected World Emperor
>Musk uses funds to bioengineer catgirls
>funds 10x the space travel
Those animators died for the greater good

Attached: weeb tom.jpg (583x435, 56K)

>over muh superior fire prevention?
are you fucking dumb?

you realize that happened because of a nutjob with 40l of gasoline right?

Seriously shut the fuck up retards. Entire fucking day of arguing about gun laws and fire prevention. You know shit.

retard

>You know shit.
right back at you

The building looks like a fucking prison too, like no fucking windows at all, are japs autistic? how can they live or work in shit shacks like that?

picture from inside the warehouse before the fire

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 1.27M)

I did fire prevention drills on a fucking oil rig. You retards have no idea what a bit of smoke does to people in cramped spaces.

>entire day arguing about the reasons behind the high mortality of the incident
retard

>elon musk
>cuck
Back to facebook, discord or whatever hellhole you came from.

that's a warehouse?
looks more like a hipster den

Not if he got stabbed first
Most security guards become hella complacent.

>>a fire broke out in a former warehouse, that had been converted into an artist collective known as Ghost Ship,

that doesn't change the fact that fire prevention is lacking in the building

I came in your mom, sorry user, I thought she would've told you. I am your father

Holy shit I am never going to SK what the fuck. Are even the Chinese that bad?

oh, guess it was a hipster den

>I am your father
>both father-son are retards
how suprising

a few bullets would do the trick

Attached: 1520479492811.jpg (1529x1080, 317K)

>dont put a crash bar on your exterior exit
>20 people die piled up at the door

40L? What the fuck, how can this asshole succeed? So he pours 20L outside on doors etc before entering, then what? Carries 20L around to pour on office equipment/servers and no one picks up a broom,books, heavy object and throws/whacks the guy? Sure he's got a puny knife, but he's one handed and there's fucking 70 of you. Pick up fucking anything and insert it into him, he can't fucking defend himself. Jesus fucking christ nips are retards. Yes there's a fire, but this asshole still has to be inside at some point to set shit on fire, shank the bitch.

nice 90s

Why didn't they just break down the wall with their fists?

It would happen exactly the same way in a small office building no matter if it was USA or whatever.

And japanese buildings are made to survive earthquakes that happen a million times more often than some crazy otaku with gasoline.

is that last panel supposed to show to relax and rest because carrying the bucket was hard work

>people illegally living in a cluttered building that does not respect the fire code
>comparable to company offices of what is supposedly the best anime company to work for (lel)
One is not like the other.

Yeesh. Kyoto looks like a shithole. I actually thought Japanese cities were kind of nice, but using google earth it looks like a borderline 3rd world country in some areas.

No wonder a single fire can cripple an entire business.

Tell that to hundreds of people who were flown into buildings like sheep on 9/11. Real life is not an actin movie.

it's the state they found him in

Don't the nips have fire extinguishers around at least?

imagine defending muh superior japanese buildings when this shit would have been out of code in the west 100 years ago

not for gasoline

He is dumb, a more fitting comparison is the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_Shirtwaist_Factory_fire

an example in the US from more than a century ago

???

class b fire extinguishers exists for a reason

Quads of truth.

Hopefully this is eyeopening for retarded weebs that think Japan is some futuristic utopia.

This, it's easy to judge when you look at things from our perspective but when the shit goes down and you don't have time to think or plan anything you're pretty much fucked.

Nah, Japanese prisons are hell. Throw him in there for twenty years, then hang him. He'll suffer more that way.

but are they stocked

I bought digital art off the KyoAni site instead.

This is because of club terrorist attacks and disasters in the 1980s.

This is why America is the best, we actually require multiple routes of egress in multistory structures.

Same reason u dont use water for a electrical fire, it makes shit worse there are specific types of extinguishers for each case

Pretty much all modern fire extinguishers can deal with the gasoline fire.

They can Karate punch you before you can open those gasoline can.

but how modern were these extinguishers
if they were even stocked

Just punch him or throw shit at him, it was like 20-30 vs one guy
If it was any other country he wouldn't even get near the building with gasoline

Yes, because at the time, it was pretty well understood that if you made no trouble, the terrorists would land the plane and you would be released, or rescued. Once the people realized they were going to be kamikazed, they did fight back. Flight 93, and all that. Just because you're cowardly, unaware npcs doesn't mean everyone else is.

I hope there's still some time left until it got really westernized which will happen at some point

Attached: 358359.jpg (303x326, 26K)

I don't subscribe to that story. But on a hijack note, you're dead. You're in a box and who ever is at the helm controls your fate. There are no parachutes for all 300+ passengers (kinda wouldn't mind it, but gearing an entire plane for a jump would take so fucking long and all other issues). Fighting is your best option if their intent is to ram (I think the incident was the first of it's nature, typically just a ransom deal). One fucktard who smuggles a gun/knife isn't something an entire plane should panic over (if they've got some nerve agent, sure, but then everyone's fucked anyway). I seriously don't understand herd panic with humans in these situations. You out number them, they are handicapped (holding a knife and gas), you don't even need to grapple/close distance. I've just seen enough attempted armed robberies etc foiled by patrons wailing on the wouldbe criminal with objects in their reach (we don't have guns).

Expired, not available at the victim's floor or maybe they just don't have them.

>cowardly unaware npcs
Most people are like that.

Maybe that's because the closest thing you'll ever be to a crisis situation is if your mom goes away on vacation so you won't have anyone to feed you for a week.

The interior is made of wood.

Yes they are, but not everyone is, and flight 93 proved it.

Nice ad hominem. What I said is still true, and you know it.

look at this fat fuck

He literally chain locked the exits and then started the fires at them. Where were they supposed to go? Fires spread fast you fucking idiot

If you don't have any special training then you will end up just like any other "cowardly npc" in a situation like that.

>biggest earthquake
>Grade 6

Stay pleb

probably would've saved about 20 lives

>there's fucking 70 of you
They didn't face arsonist directly, user. Most employees were in the upper floors. It's possible there's only few people in the ground floor, which still divided into different rooms. But still one of those employee chased and caught the arsonist when he was running and hiding in random person's house and the others did ring the fire alarm. So you can't exactly saying they did nothing.

Look at the OP, if they had one or two of those in either side of the building, a lot less people would have died

They're smiling because you're fulfilling god's destiny of ending your cursed bloodline once and for all

What was the arsonist's motive anyway?

Having a modicum of spatial awareness, and the willingness to fight is not special training. Had I seen someone spraying gasoline on people, and the building I'm trapped in, yes, I would have attacked him with all the fury I could muster, in the hopes of preventing him from setting anything alight. I may have succeeded, or I may have failed. The point is not iamverybadass, the point is the faggot was greatly outnumbered, and if even 1 of those people had fought instead of cowered, this probably wouldn't have gone down the way it did. If 2 or more had fought, it almost certainly wouldn't have. Stop treating mediocracy and cowardice as acceptable, they are not, and things like this are why.

He could walk inside the building because security was disabled for the big meeting.
So, KyoAni is partially to blame itself.

Bullets don't ignite gasoline retard

train autism

Was perpetrator... y'know..?

a train otaku?
yes, he apparently was

nip buildings wouldnt pass safety inspection in the west
my building has at least 5 fire exits pretty much on all sides of the building and the parking

He attacked an animation studio, not a gym full of buff dudes, of course people were scared and didn't know what to do.

The flash point of gasoline is pretty high. Bullets aren't that hot and muzzle flash doesn't last long or travel far. Even if it did ignite the gasoline you just stopped him from burning more people and only a small part of the building would be on fire.

>10 seasons
That's enough for like half a season.

For fuck sake Japan, do you learned nothing from WWII firebombings?

LIGHTen UP! :)

I honestly don't know how the guy did it. Like, phisically I mean. Just throwing some gasoline on some people and light it on fire shouldn't be enough to a fire to spread so fucking fast that could trap so much people inside without the chance of scape before it spreads.

Specially considering Japanese buildings are quite advanced. What the fuck happened? Its that the guy it planned it really well or that the building was a death trap?

Attached: fine.jpg (600x304, 224K)

It doesn't take a navy seal to notice someone pouring gasoline on people and the building you're in, nor does it take an Einstein to know what's coming next. Scarred or not, skellymode, fatass, or beefosaurus, would you really have just rolled over and burned to death rather than fight back?

>shouldn't be enough to a fire to spread so fucking fast
it does
>Specially considering Japanese buildings are quite advanced
nigga what?

The chinese make literal ghost cities for the rural population to move into and suicide nets so they don't kill themselves with their terribad conditions.
Do you think those buildings are built safely, given that they are propped up so quickly?

By not letting him through the door in the first place. This is my job.

Pretty much every office I’ve worked for has the same basic set-up: there’s one public entrance with a secretary or a guard who let’s in people who don’t have keycards. Every other entrance you need a keycard at least to get it. If you want to be really safe, you hire another guard to sit in front of a wall of camera—even if the guard doesn’t spot the dude immediately, he will before he can gas the exits, and that’s even if the guard is only half paying attention while he browses the net or something.

Now, there are ways to get around these measures, like pretending you forgot your card at pretending you forgot your card at a side entrance and piggybacking off of someone else, but that won’t work if you’re carrying around a gas container.

People on this very board threaten to burn down anime studios all the time, so their lack of security is all the more inexcusable.

Maybe he was holding an open flame in his hands or a knife, people didn't know how bad things would turn out to be, we don't know the full details to judge them.

Scuicides included in that
Also blacks

>Having a modicum of spatial awareness, and the willingness to fight is not special training
That's a man thing. Kyoani employs mostly women.

Maybe. But again, would you have just rolled over and died horribly rather than attack? I don't think he could have held an open flame and been chasing down employees and splashing gasoline on them. And so what if he has a knife? I'd rather get stabbed than set on fire, and I'm gonna be doing some stabbing of my own in that case. If the others in the building would help me, we'd be sure of victory. I just don't get that mindset, nor do I approve of the general sentiment that it's an ok one to hold.

he probably just walked in and started spreading petrol everywhere while everyone just bowed and said "sorry to disturb you" and "it can't be helped"

Based cameraman knowing when to get the fuck out.

Sumimasendemashita.
And they probably even helped that nice stranger.

if you know 100% you are going to burn to death like we know then you are right but in their position they think well Id rather just go out the roof exit or follow everyone else away from the crazy stabbing guy.
Something that we can learn from this is to never go upstairs when theres a fire and do everything in your power to get out on the street level exit even if the fire doesn't look bad or there is risk of stabbing.

They probably avoided his chad gaze, truly they were model Japanese citizens

You think they would have learned after all the firebombings.

In the UK we had that whole Grenfell thing so I think in general the answer shitty, cheap, corrupt people.

In a situation like this everyone thinks for themselves, no one would have jumped on a dude with a knife knowing that they might get stabbed. This is why stabbings with multiple victims happen.
Maybe if they could see the future and knew how many people would die they would have attacked him but they didn't know.
Victims of flight 93 fought back only after they learned that they will all die anyway, remember that.

Glorious nippon steal folded over 10,000 times!

*guns down a dude on his own backyard*

OOOOOOO SAY CAN YOU SEE

wat, germany is pretty anal about fire protection in buildings. one of the big reasons the berlin airport opening gets delayed and delayed is because its not safe enough in case of a fire happening

Mario spin jump?

Paper, furniture, and wooden structure with a gasoline fire as the starter? If it were a dropped cigarette to start it then it would have fizzled out, but completely dry wood that's had decades to sit make a hell of a fire.

>he dindu nuffin jus kilt some 30 peeps dawg

He blocked off and burned the exits.

>Victims of flight 93 fought back only after they learned that they will all die anyway, remember that.
Yes, that's what I've already said. And that's my point. It doesn't take a genius to know what the man running around pouring gasoline on people and objects intends to do.

>underaged power fantasies about taking on an armed guy x2 your size who's made up his mind about killing 70 people
you should've said you're gonna use your US navy seal training and krav maga to crush his skull before he can react

So the company did everything wrong regarding fire hazards.
As punishment, the insurance company should pay nothing to them.

Clearly you didn't read my posts wherein I explicitly say I'm not badass, and would be just as likely to fail as succeed. Oh well, it serves your juvenile emotional needs much better to project your own USI on everyone else so you can have fun tearing them down.

Scoped out the place beforehand and knew where the escapes were

5chan says train autist triggered by Euphonium
Only things for certain was that he was screaming something about being ripped off

I guess they were just too weak and scared to fight back, if only a security guard was on duty.

Anons my own place of work only has a front door with no fire escape or back door. Am I fucked?

Attached: bkctbb0mew701.jpg (990x1487, 378K)

Just rat them out to the authorities

hes bright fucking blue how could they not be suspicious

>triggered by Euphonium
Never watched it. What was so upsetting in it?

If something happens it's only a window exit for you user.

"ah, it seems we are finally being released from our torturous job"

Just make sure the roof door doesnt open from the outside

even third floor windows aren't that high, you can totally only come out of it with just broken legs. retarded nips.

Jeebus, what fire is that?

Or you could just jump out of the window from the 1st floor and you wouldn't even break anything.

Literally not a single first world country has laws requiring fire escape stairs in a building that low.
quora.com/When-do-buildings-need-outdoor-fire-escapes-in-the-US

Fuck all of you retarded amerifats..

There's not even a window in it just a door

Hope you bought a parachute just in case.

It was filled with a bunch of Fujoshi,

a building for poor people in london not up to regulations, most people in there died. over 250 people.

You are clearly trying very hard to be a mental badass here. Remember that most of the workers were women in their 20s, there was a more reasonable course of action (rooftop), and they were starved of oxygen.

By stabbing him with a fucking pencil instead of sitting there waiting for things to unfold. How many people were inside again?

Japan has earthquakes literally all the time retard.

I don't get the connection, I feel like something is going over my head here.

Attached: 118555-004-A224CE33.jpg (379x550, 48K)

Grenfell Tower in London last year i think. Was pretty bad stuff

Train autist coined the term "barisaku" for something train related, while KyoAni used it for "baritone saxophone"

The official figure was something like 70 but because there was a load of undocumented people living there it was assumed to be much higher

Whatever. Clearly you have no interest in dealing with what I actually said, and would prefer to continue masturbating to your own interpretation. Have fun, I guess.

Because the Japanese know when autism is good, and when it starts having a negative effect. Unlike the Germans, whose bureaucracy kills every project worth a damn.

You're right, no other country outside the us needs fire escapes because they're not worth saving.

For being such a tough badass you are pretty defensive.

Thanks for proving my point retard. Try reading next time.

They probably died in a human crush in the exits, interestingly it's almost never the fire itself that kills the people inside, it's asphyxia followed by braindeath and then fire finishes the job. Happened in the station nightclub fire.

>do nips have really shitty architects and disaster prevention protocols?
Have a look at Google streetview of Japanese neighborhoods sometime. For a first world country, you will find houses built like shanties with ugly rusted corrugated metal walls and shoddy construction. They have a certain cyberpunk charm, but are probably fire traps.

Cost cutting corruption is rampant. It's amusing to read threads by foreigners who literally import their entire house (in pieces) from the west because of the shitty builders. Shit like shady Yakuza front firms bidding on projects too.

Attached: a-run-down-street-of-shabby-traditional-houses-in-shimosuwa-nagano-B3H48C.jpg (1300x960, 237K)

He was either pissed by the marketing deal where they repainted a bunch of trains to promote the show, or the sax solo in the show that he claimed they plagiarized

yea and what's your grand plan for when you're sitting at home at your computer and a dude douses gasoline at all your exits and lights it.

looks comfy

>It's amusing to read threads by foreigners who literally import their entire house (in pieces) from the west because of the shitty builders.
What the christ

>Be Japanese
>Can't afford to ship a home from overseas
>Get caught between a train autist and a door
>Die

>throw chair through window
>jump out window
A fall from the 2nd floor probably won't kill me, burning alive definitely will

>15 years after being built, a Japanese constructed home is worth nothing
theguardian.com/sustainable-business/disposable-homes-japan-environment-lifespan-sustainability

Things are literally built from cardboard and spit.

Attached: jpo.jpg (436x640, 107K)

>tfw kyoani staff is as smart as goblins

Attached: No exit.jpg (1280x720, 329K)

Wrong
>The government updates the building code every 10 years due to the earthquake risk. Rather than spending money on expensive retrofitting, people just build new homes

Dwight?

I remember seeing that building in some really shitty VN adaptation. I think it was ef?

Grenfell in London, it was an old building that had recently been renovated with cladding to make it less ugly. The panels were supposed to be fire resistant but instead they just acted like a chimney and caused the fire to rapidly spread upwards

Attached: 15457137839822.png (1050x1176, 1.34M)

the system we needed

Attached: sybil system.jpg (1024x640, 42K)

Mmmm, cladding.

Oh Grenfell, the world's biggest oven, Hitler would be proud.

I wish I was American.

>station nightclub fire

I highly recommend that everyone read up about this and watch the horrible footage, it will change the way you think about fire exits and building safety forever. 100 deaths and aside from the dumb shit that initially started both of these tragedies (schizo with a can of petrol / fireworks in a tiny venue) a lot of it came down to accelerants inside, shortcuts during construction and general incompetence on the part of the management. Hopefully this incident at KyoAni will at the very least get things changed in Japan in regards to fire code and what not.

Attached: I3EkPuTIodAO2bd1iRMEsGH7u958YWHbhUlJuVy94Mo.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

You would be one of the dead.
Always think off an escape route in case of emergency.

You know, I always thought their animation Studio 1 looked like a dogshit house.

you californians built a car park that had no drains in the basement because "lol it never rains" and then the cars came swimming out when it did.
don't pretend you can't find retarded people in every country.

>if you’re carrying around a gas container.
What if he's a sneaky fucker who carries the gas in through a trolley of resealed redbull bottles?

99.99% of buildings built after WWII in japan are the ugliest pieces of shit on the planet

classic japan
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzsA_JssoM

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Oakland_warehouse_fire
Bitch please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Station_nightclub_fire

Someone explain something to me. How the fuck did this dude manage to get gasoline through the door without being aprehended?
how the fuck did this happen?

The fire spread to two adjacent apartment buildings and 1 woman died. Japan's literally a tinderbox waiting to burst into flames

Japan has perfected the art of "minding their own business"

It's Kyoani. How would they know the difference between the typical kind of stalker they get?

He was fat, ugly and unwashed like all of them.

>The panels were supposed to be fire resistant but instead the contractors bought cheaper flammable ones and pocketed the change
ftfy

Didnt one of the bouncer prevent people from using the exit the band did?

Was that ever explicitly confirmed? All I'm finding are articles about the manufacturer

There was show here where someone had to do a task, and had like 2 weeks to perfect it, but most of the screentime was dedicated to show their lives.

>That stranger is making a lot of noise
>...
>I hope someone deals with him soon

>be the one guy in japan with a mind of your own
>tackle and knock out the guy pouring gasoline all over the place
>cops arrest you and railroad you into prison for 30 years as the nips love doing, attempted arsonist gets portrayed as the victim in the media
such is life in nippon

Mine does, won't tell which one however or you fucking refugees will invade

Stop playing videogames, reality doesn't work that way a bullet won't ignite a gasoline tank

>"Foreigner attacks worker"
>"Worker left with broken wrists after assault by foreigner"
>Documentary on worker's life
>Talk shows about whether tourists are becoming a menace

Californians ARE stupid yikes, i didn't want to believe the memes.

Yeah I agree zorro could have stabbed the fucker

>hire 1 guard
>give him a gun
alternatively
>not being a cucked country and have permission to carry a gun
>statistically one of the 33 dead cucks would have a gun
>shoot arsoner
WOW THAT WAS FUCKING HARD HOLY SHIT HOW DID WE AVOID 33 CASUALTIES INSTEAD OF ONE WOOOOOOOOW

>everyone carries guns
>have a major school shooting more than once a month

They died before the fire got to them if that makes you feel better, smoke kills faster

>not being a cucked country and have permission to carry a gun
>shoot arsoner
if they were a dumb country like america that allowed guns, don't you think the arsoner would have gone for a mass shooting instead of playing with matches you absolute retard?

>Government made it illegal to carry guns in schools and churches (most states for the latter)
>Two of the few places where it's straight up illegal, as in not just 'they ask you to leave and if you don't leave you get a petty misdemeanor' such as with any business that says no firearms, but straight up if you're caught it's a felony

>Those two places are the two biggest targets for mass shootings
Really makes me think...

Nigga, just give him protective gear and a baton.

School shootings (and mass shootings in general) in the U.S. aren't necessarily because of guns, or even non-whites. It's because out mental health system is garbage and nearly non-existent, and coddles or ignores the mentally ill instead of treating them.

Absolutely agree America has mental health issues, I don't blame the guns however, I blame american stupidity.

Why would he do that? Only Brevik and the Vegas shooter have managed to kill more people than him using guns, and neither killed more than Tim McVeigh who never fired a single round.
Guns are small brain when it comes to mass death

That too, or a taser, crisis averted

>It's because out mental health system is garbage and nearly non-existent, and coddles or ignores the mentally ill instead of treating them.
Japan is even worse for this. That's why this arson happened

shootings are less lethal than arsons
Not only that but even in japan if you really want a gun you can fucking get one, there's not a place on earth without people ready to sell you weapons if you talk to the right people

America is not the only country with a lot of guns but it is the only country with mass shootings
Guns aren't the problem, americans are

Pretty sure majority of big studios have emergency exits, but if not, they will soon.

Hopefully the market will learn to purchase such emergency stairs so things like this won't happen again.
Otherwise there will be regulations from the government.

EF was god tier adaptation, shut the fuck up.

We're one of the only countries to have real mass shootings but we're DEFINITELY not the only country to have mass killings. It's not Americans, it's certain populations within those countries, plus loons that we don't want to stick in straight jackets because that's mean or some shit

>fuck safe buildings what we need is a fat fuck with a pistol
america please stop

Attached: E4FB1000-1B2A-4726-88FF-C7D824057079.jpg (1147x765, 322K)

Yeah we really shouldn't have stopped locking crazies up where they couldn't do any harm

Fuckrd? No.
Toasted? Most probably.

Japan has zero problems with earthquakes alone. Tsunamis are what fuck shit up, and it's really fucking hard to not get fucked up by the tsunamis Japan can get. California caps at like 7-7.5 magnitude while Japan gets 9 and in the ocean (San Andreas fault is really tame compared to over there). They get 10x the number of large earthquakes California does so they've always built them to avoid collapse since old times.

Wow, looks like that really provoked your fire, I mean ire. Did you get burned? Sorry, I'm just arson around. Don't be so hot blooded, ya fiery tempered devil.

Exactly this. One man can't just pour gasoline that quickly through the building without being seen or stopped. It's possible he had somekind of help.

At least Japan is more leftie in the economic sense and subsidises a lot of things.

This, send an anonymous tip to the relevant government agencies that the place is not up to code

>fat fuck
Not everyone is an ameritard so stop projecting

Or maybe he knifed anybody who noticed him.

Pretty much. Even if the bullet somehow ignited the gas, at least it'd only be one entrance blocked instead of both

I think a gun could have solved this and I am Australian

>expecting anime studios to be attacked by anyone to the point where you need security

lol / 10, it's like posting police at a fire station

This is because the only people still watching television are women

Fire stations have giant axes, crowbars, heavy vehicles and high powered hoses they can defend themselves with, an anime studio has none of that shit

ef also showed a photo of a train station that's only a 100 km away from where I live.
I just wanted to say that.

Not everybody lives day to day with the expectation of a mass murder waiting to happen like in America.

>Who would win
>1 fat boy with a knife
>70 adults

He also had fire
Which the people at a fire station are trained and equipped to deal with
They are also far fitter than your average animator

1 guard instead of 1 more shitty director would be a better hiree still

Japan is one of, if not the most cucked countries on the planet. They would stand there and let the fat boy stab them all one at a time before trying to disarm him.

>one
>stab the guard when he's distracted
>do the same

He had to transport 40L of gasoline in a bucket on a cart and dump it around the building, he didn't have fire for a good while

calm down, seagal

wtf and here I thought they were better than China

>hire guard
>decades pass and the biggest threat you've gotten was mad autists over Endless Eight and the Haruhi VA scandal
>realize you're paying a guard to do shit all day
>fire him and replace him with a receptionist
>receptionist basically does the same job he was doing of staring at the entrance but now she can at least answer calls

If only they had your exceptional foresight huh?

Captain Hindsight
THE HERO OF THE MODERN AGE

What if we gave the receptionist a weapon

>sell 20 million guns every year and never stop selling guns
>there are more guns than people in the US
Your country is the only fucked up place in the world that allowing guns would be a form of self defense.
In the rest of the wourld, you inject millions of guns and you end up with every criminal getting their hands on a gun.
America is fucked, the only way you can stop all the gun nonsense is a civil war where all the gun owners are killed and their guns confiscated and destroyed

Why not give her two

What if I gently placed my ballsack on your forehead, and then dragged it across your face, repeating the process until orgasm - at which point I ejaculate at least two but no more than five jets of semen all over your neck and chest?

American tech

Attached: 1556254142609.png (920x613, 582K)

Come and take them, my door's unlocked.
Can't guarantee I won't defend myself from a home intruder trying to commit a felony though

Japan's zoning laws are actually the most libertarian in the 1st world.

>typical innawoods retard
You fuckers don't want guns for self defense, you just want to shoot at someone

good enough, if it's a man

>A civil war
>The gun owners losing
To who, the ultra conservative and libertarian military who also love guns?
The inept police that can't hit a target 10m away?

Yeah but those other asian countries besides South Korea and Japan are basically shitholes anyway, or they live in their own small bubble that doesnt exist outside of a downtown area for tourists and business men. Nobody would be suprised if buildings in China, Bangladesh, Indonesia, India, Pakistan are not up to code

Niggers on niggers dont count because they aren't "people"

>You don't have health insurance to be taken care of if you're sick, you just want to be sick

That's how self-defense works dumbshit.

>not understanding the basic concept of self-protection and right to bear arms.

Good luck taking their guns without guns of your own retard

When that terrorist in Scotland rammed the Glasgow airport in a car full of propane he got tackled and kicked in the balls by members of the public

>I never really see some in my country ( germany )
Weil du nie ausm Haus gehst

People want guns for plenty of things. Hunting, sport, collecting, customizing, competing, recreation, and self defense.
Sure some people want guns for criminal purposes, but more than 99% of gun owners in the US do not commit crimes involving their firearm

>keep yelling DID YOU DO IT? DID YOU DO IT? in the face of a suspect until he says something that MIGHT be considered a confession if someone who was half deaf heard it
>"Good job guys, another crimial busted"

Absolute moron

Your entire argument hinges on a pseudoscience. Just stop.

Attached: 1562521063349.png (1281x728, 353K)

What did you expect from arguing with a nation of gun nuts?
They'd sooner eat theri firstborn then give up on their glorious murdersticks

Most Americans want guns to fulfull their fantasy of being mugged or having their home invaded so they can shoot someone
and it's hilarious how you listed the same thing as 6 different words to try and make it sound like guns aren't for killing people

Good thing I don't live in a country where I need to own a gun to feel safe
>Hunting,
With handguns and assault rifles, sure thing boi. 99.999% of the gun owners have never hunted
>"sport"
lmao
>collecting, customizing, competing, recreation
Mental illness,
>and self defense.
I know you cucks dream of having someone tresspass your property so you can shoot at them, because you are too pussy to face the legal consequences of killing someone if you can't use self-defense as a shield

Why do these type of events bring in the anti-Japanese retards who don't know what they are talking about? Look, they even bring up the high conviction rate. Like that is supposed to MEAN anything, even though in context, it makes perfect sense.

You literally have someone in this thread wanting to invite someone to his house so he can shoot at him >my door's unlocked.
>Can't guarantee I won't "defend" myself

Any evidence of this?
You watch anime for fun and you call someone competing in a firearm competition mentally ill?

>thinking that Japan has a meme justice system makes you "anti-Japanese"
lmao

>be gook
>work at company making gook cartoons
>fellow gook comes in one day
>tells us to die in gook language while swinging knife
>starts pouring gas everywhere
>be sitting on pic related
>has more reach than any knife
>also provides surface area to block attacks
>proceed to beat the shit out of knife gook with chair
>fellow cartoonist gooks join in and gangbang the knife gook with office chairs
Fuck a gun 3 guys with chairs could've stopped this guy

Attached: 71qK-JrrAGL._SY606_.jpg (436x606, 23K)

>Person says that he wants all gun owners to be killed in a civil war, ending in the deaths of over a hundred million people
>"Okay come try it"
You think the second person is mentally ill?

>Any evidence of this?
A short conversation with the average American gun owner

America is definitely the only country where they think guns are culture and also god.

>muh perfect japanese people can do no wrong
their criminal justice system is famous for being a kangaroo court

Not all self-defense ends up with killing someone and not all murders are in self defense, unless you live in the land of freedom

Okay so you don't have any evidence is what you're saying
I mean a short conversation with a non gun owner non American in this thread suggests noguns wish for the genocide of millions

What's wrong with guns in general you stupid dipshit. There is zero correlation with gun ownership and violence.

You are just a neurotic far left dipshit who is intentionally trying to diverge with the real problem. I think its immoral that you think European Americans with the misfortune of living in the inner city should have ZERO recourse to defend themselves.

Make buildings out of balsa wood and paper, what do you expect would happen.

Attached: Cotton.jpg (182x171, 7K)

>Person says that he WANTS all gun owners to be killed in a civil war
This reading comprehension, no wonder you burgers are so trigger happy

Not all use of guns for self defense ends in death and actually the extreme minority even end in injury. Over 80% of self defense incidents involving a firearm in the home or being carried end in the assailant (the burglar / robber who was threatened by a firearm) fleeing or submitting without a single shot being fired.
But nice job projecting your murderous fantasies.

how tall is the building? like 3-4 floors? i would have just took my chances jumping out the window

>There is zero correlation with gun ownership and violence.
One dollar has ben deposited to your bank account.

>Okay so you don't have any evidence is what you're saying
There's some in this very thread

>What's wrong with guns in general you stupid dipshit
They're tools that only serve one purpose, killing people and animals

>Are even the Chinese that bad?
Yes. I saw a documentary on this roller coaster company that was making a new ride in China. They talked about how all the parts, including all the wood and bolts/nuts were made in America and transported to China because the Chinese can't be trusted. They also send special inspectors to make sure they are using the companies bolts instead of local bolts.

I mean plenty of SS Nazis wanted the deaths of all Jews but never were stationed at a concentration camp, they're good to go right? They just wanted their deaths, they weren't involved directly

It wouldn't matter, retard. Due to the nature of their work, the rooms were full of paper, and if the interior is burning and emitting smoke like crazy, you're as good as dead.

Well my pistol has only been used for target practice and dissuading someone from breaking into my window so I guess it's a waste of metal, darn!

>Mental illness
You are on Yea Forums faggot, you either watch childrens television/self insert shit for total beta males/moeshit nobody on this board has any room to be calling anybody else mentally ill

That or you are a cross boarder who came here only because you knew guns would be mentioned at some point and wanted to rant against them

$3 have been deposited into yours, given anti gun groups spend about 3x as much as pro gun groups on lobbying.

Prease understand small indie studio, office chairs expensive

I live in a building with sprinklers in every room. So any fire would be quickly contained.

unless somebody pored a bunch of gasoline on the floor

Yes, it dissuaded him because you could have killed him

Unlike in anime, roof doors are often locked. Suicide is a big issue in Japan. Take that with the working conditions and pay of Japanese animators, and I can see why it was locked.

Wow gee fucking willickers no shit Sherlock.
But I didn't kill him, and I didn't fire a round, because he turned the fuck away and didn't come back.
You know, how most self defense interactions with guns go. If they weren't threatening they wouldn't be a deterrent

>their criminal justice system is famous for being a kangaroo court

No its not. You're just a stupid faggot on Yea Forums who doesn't know what they are talking about, and you should keep your mouth shut. What is next? That Japan has the highest rapes in the world, but they keep it hush hush, a claim you make with no evidence?

It's the american way of thinking
>give people more guns to defend against guns
>cut babies' foreskins so they don't need to clean their dicks

>You know, how most self defense interactions with guns go
Yeah, but then you have the "self defense interactions" that don't go smoothy
If you have an armed population vs an unarmed population, crime still exists, the crime is just more lethal

I'd rather the robber die than he kill or harm the one defending themselves

>to defend against guns
>against literal inanimate object
I'm afraid I didn't get the memo, when did guns start doing shit on their own?
t. European

>rooms were full of paper
There would be paper, but far less than you would think. Things have been all digital for over a decade now.

I'd rather nobody die, which is usually how it happens in countries where people don't have guns

No one gives a shit about my existence, who would even go through the trouble of killing me? Kyoto animation is one of the most famous studios and they get death threats probably daily. Should have known better and hired a fucking security guard.

>Waah you're wrong
>Here's an opinion I want you to have
l m a o

You are talking to an am*rican, where people even defended this officer
liveleak.com/view?i=65b_1512819134

>which is usually how it happens in countries where people don't have guns
are you sure about that?

Attached: muh murders.png (733x705, 64K)

That’s because it was in a rural area. The city felt much less.
But both

I'd rather an 80% chance of the robber dying than a 10% chance of the innocent victim being even remotely hurt.
Criminals don't deserve to feel safe

That's a list of violent third world countries, and the United States
you should be embarrassed to post that image

And that's the entire barbaric American mentality in a nutshell

Except nobody on Yea Forums defends the american police force, you will see arguments over if they kill based on race but nobody says they aren't wanton killers

>I'd rather an 80% chance of the robber dying than a 10% chance of the innocent victim being even remotely hurt.
Too bad the odds are more in the favor of the robber because he has his gun drawn and aimed while you fumble to draw yours and get shot

Fire suppression is a great idea and would stop it from spreading if triggered soon enough, gas on water or not, it also dampens the smoke

Imagine caring about the lives of thieves

>muh third world countries
guess what the US has in common with them to make the murder rate so high
here's a hint: it actually accounts for most of the gun murders as well
>you should be embarassed
why, because it shows there's no correlation between murders and inanimate objects?

Don't bother arguing with these retards user, they'd sooner spread their ass cheeks and willingly give up their rights if it means they don't have to take responsibility to keep themselves safe.

Why do you think you can have such a holier-than-thou attitude
Everyone's guilty of something
Americans stole America from the British

the door was made with nippon steel doorhinges. Only the legendary blade Muramasa could break through that door.

it's always the blue skinned people. Fuck Blueggers.

t. burger

>Except nobody on Yea Forums defends the american police force, you will see arguments over if they kill based on race but nobody says they aren't wanton killers
What are you smoking? american flags in Yea Forums always defended what the officer did
And look, he is even getting 30k a year f rom killing an innocent guy while they refuse to compensate the widow
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/07/daniel-shaver-killing/594091/
>Laney Sweet, Shaver’s widow, wrote about her family’s suffering on Facebook. She related that their 8-year-old daughter was so despondent that she tried to choke herself at school, then declared when taken to a local hospital that “I want to be with Dad.” The family filed a wrongful-death lawsuit. They’ve yet to be compensated by the city or the police department.

>As for the cop who pulled the trigger, he was “temporarily rehired by the department so he could apply for a monthly pension,” The Arizona Republic reported this month. In 2018, he was reinstated for 42 days and applied for accidental disability. “An accidental disability is one that occurred while the employee was on the clock and permanently prevents the employee from doing his or her job,” the newspaper explained, adding that the pension in question “totals more than $30,000 annually.” A widowed single mother could use a payout like that.

>And the nature of the cop’s disability claim? According to an investigation by the local ABC affiliate, Brailsford said the incident in which he had shot Shaver had given him PTSD. “He’ll get a neutral reference if a future employer calls Mesa,” it reported. “And he’s not willing to talk about how his termination for killing an unarmed man turned into a check for life.”

Built for earthquake protection, not fire or both

too bad the robber will have a gun regardless of what the law says

Attached: japaneseingenuity.jpg (1384x764, 323K)

>implying anything that happens on boards with flags counts as real Yea Forums

British stole it from the natives, you can't steal something if that thing was never rightfully owned to begin with

well we can shoot all brits and americans just to be safe

If a robber has a gun he'll have it either way
If he only has a knife, suddenly you're at the advantage.

No shit you don't take your gun out unless you're sure you're not getting shot, but it's a form of additional life insurance

Sounds like a world saving idea to me
Do the Muslims and chinks while you are at it

That doesn't even work in America.

They dont send stuff to my country, donated 100 bucks instead

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-164028_Chrome.jpg (1069x1563, 248K)

Fuck, I have a nightclub in my city that has a ground floor and a much bigger basement, that can only be accesed by a stair that is about 1,5m wide. Addiotionally they NEVER turn people away which I'm certain makes them have way more people in there than allowed by regulations.
I couldn't even get up the stairs without shoving people on a regular night, no fires.
That place really opened my eyes.

You make it easier to get a gun and the robber will always have a gun instead of a knife

ps: Also they have little pyro shows down there with dancers holding giant sparklers and sometimes fire breathing.
That was what actually made my brain go: "how would you leave if something started burning in here right now?"

so did they not have fire extinguishers or what?

I recommend you report it and get it shut down. They're playing with people's lives and fire and the situatioin is a nationwide headline waiting to happen.

HOW ARE THERE SO MANY NIGGERS NOT KNOWING ABOUT A, B, C TYPE OF FIRES?!?
putting water on gasoline doesn't do jack shit.

"why didn't they just put water on those burning oil leaks on the oceans?"

Real the thread, the gas cans were used as a bomb, fire extinguishers are for like trash can fires. Lots of good demo videos on YouTube showing how a acellerent fire can burn across a entire room in 5 seconds, really, 5 seconds. And his other can exploded coating the walls

READ NIGGER! READ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_B_fire

Have you never been told not to put water on burning oil/fat? gasoline is the same, but even worse.