Trying to impress people on an anonymous image board by acting edgy

>trying to impress people on an anonymous image board by acting edgy

Attached: jXI5V5q.jpg (1280x1079, 519K)

Adelaide?

What the fuck, singsing isn't streaming. Why would you post this?

dumb makiposter

Where do you think you are, faggot?

heh...human lives have no value...especially not kyo anus...because they made cgi filtergarden...

this site was always there to make fun of disasters...kek...pathetic newfags...

*frogposts*

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Welcome to Yea Forums, kid. Yea Forums would have acted the exact same had this event occurred a decade ago

Attached: 1333948900985.jpg (640x480, 45K)

I've been here since 05 (specifically my first time visiting Yea Forums was during zero hour).

I don't really come to Yea Forums anymore, but kyoani getting bombed made me want to check out how Yea Forums reacted.

I assure you it wasn't quite this edgy before. Still edgy, but before newfag summer 07 Yea Forums was a pretty relaxed board.

it IS summer still

It might have been different reaction if they didn't start making mostly garbage shows.

Unironically this

dumb dotards

Go back to resetera if you don't like edginess and people saying nigger.

Mmmmm badass post kid

Yea Forums is a lot softer than I expected. Obviously it’s okay to care and all that but the way some of you mourn is oniony

Attached: die in a fire.jpg (1280x720, 449K)

>Being baited
This is literally what they want. Go back and stay there

It's unironically reddit.
Reddit programs people to have a response that gets you social affirmation.
Yes it's true that some people are more upset than others and it's normal to be upset but some of the shit in the sticky is obviously played up

You're right, now it makes sense

>being this much of a normalfag

imagine being so upset for someone shitposting your favorite studio you had to go and create another thread

Welcome to Yea Forums.

>taking humor out of a bad event is being edgy
>we should all be humorless fools

It's most likely tourists shitposting here because of the news. Just don't take their bait