25 deaths, 5 missing

25 deaths, 5 missing

Attached: 1563451391524.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190718/k10011998021000.html?utm_int=all_contents_just-in_001
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190718/k10011996791000.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Animation_studio_fire
theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/18/dead-suspected-arson-attack-kyoto-animation-japan
enablejapan.com/tokyo-scams/
travelscams.org/asia/japan/roppongi-shinjuku-bar-scams-in-japan/
twitter.com/reichan20072/status/1151820254642786304
youtu.be/qgzC4wYn_3g
asahi.com/articles/ASM7L5GDYM7LPLZB01P.html
animeuknews.net/2019/07/kyoto-animation-fire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No
33 people died

if its 35 im going to fuck that one user up

The worst act of terror in history since WW2 happens to an anime studio.
What a coincidence.

missing means dead right

I wanna know how one man could be that fucking efficient
33 people or even more, how many people even worked in that building
or was the building itself just a fucking death trap this whole time

It is probably because there was no proper fire exit. The building itself is a death trap.

It was two people

I heard there were about 70 workers. And the guy was standing at the exit.

Everything is a death trap when a man with a gasoline can rolls in.

Some say it's now 25. Others say 26. Others 33. Now you say two people commited the act.

Where are the sources?

>terror
Not a terrorist activity. Stop sprouting this idiocy.

>5 missing
>in that tiny building
>not even a collapse which could bury people
That means 30 dead.

Based

NHK saying 33 www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190718/k10011998021000.html?utm_int=all_contents_just-in_001

NHK confirmed 33 just earlier, everything else is speculation.

Yes but if there's proper safety regulations it helps a lot. Of course this building in particular is hazardous because of all the wood in there.

terror noun
ter· ror | \ ˈter-ər
, ˈte-rər\
Definition of terror

1 : a state of intense fear
2a : one that inspires fear : scourge
b : a frightening aspect
c : a cause of anxiety : worry
d : an appalling person or thing especially : brat
3 : reign of terror
4 : violent or destructive acts (such as bombing) committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands

What's with Japanese buildings? Why are they torched like that? I would think it would take more than a petrol canister to set a building this big ablaze, yeah?

It has to be politically motivated, desu

Maybe 26 died in the building while the other died in the hospital due to severe injuries.

>or was the building itself just a fucking death trap this whole time
I think this.

Might be.

I blame Watanabe.

Attached: Terror-in-Resonance.jpg (1000x609, 173K)

there was a picture from inside the studio from a while back, lots of wood and paper with open stairs to the roof

>I would think it would take more than a petrol canister to set a building this big ablaze, yeah?
According to reports he doused the first floor and the windows of the 2nd and 3rd floor with gasoline, then blocked the stairwell and sprayed gasoline on people coming down the stairs. The arsonist brought 40 liters of gasoline with him.

It truly was a 放火後ティータイム

Jesus. What a sick fuck, I hope he will get death penalty and if not I hope he will get lynched by a mob of angry otaku.

Damn this sucks. Anime was the only thing that even keeps me going in my life anymore. 25 dead in a relatively small company is a huge loss, especially since they're key permanent employees. The company might be toast.

And many of them were probably just working and simply died from fumes without realizing it.

How the fuck did he do all of this by himself without no one noticing it?

>blocked the stairwell and sprayed gasoline on people coming down the stairs
And nobody noticed this? Nobody called the cops?

>放火後ティータイム

Attached: 1557041336002.gif (220x216, 39K)

How do you even carry 40 liters?

Too bad we live in a society where you're not allowed to douse the arsonist/murderer in gasoline and light him up as well.

terrible show

Petrol is lighter than water, so it's not that heavy.

sad

Wednesday morning, most people were simply working there most likely and only few people may have noticed the gravity of the situation before things escalated.

Chances are he wasn't completely unseen, and if he wanders around with a clipboard, safety vest and a hardhat or feigns being building maintenance? Your average worker wouldn't question that if they were told to move room, I suppose.

>Too bad
I'm fucking glad. That's a nasty way to go, but rather quick. This guy deserves something as equally malicious done to him.

fundamental rights were a mistake

It's a rotten way to die, and a damn shame for their historical building to burn, but on the bright side, maybe now they'll realize that those death threats aren't just threats and that cartoons they're making are in fact serious business. I foresee a future where the studios and the fans are completely integrated via the internet, and the fans are consulted and polled before any major decision regarding characters and plot is made. Gone will be the days of shitty endings or unsubstantiated pairings, and no death threat will ever be necessary or in fact even applicable. These cruel acts of terror, step by tiny step, bring us closer to the bright future of the dictatorship of the consumer, in which the means of anime production will be effectively in our hands.

I mean, they might have, but by then the fire must already been going. They did catch the guy and he´s injured himself.

hopefully, japan will do better with their building safety. This is some 1920's shit.

Nice bait, you got me.

No sprinklers too.

Please not Nishiya please not noshiya please not nishiya

Because that's the sort of thing that is so implausible and out-there, the brain simply writes off upon witnessing it. It's when having use of Reason becomes detrimental to survival. "A guy is spilling gasoline in every floor of the building? ......Nah, that can't be it."

I'd like you to properly safely regulate me barricading and lighting up all fire exit points of your house and splashing you with kerosene.
Regulations only matter for accidental fires, not a knife wielding terrorist running around in the building making the fire worse.

it wasn't supposed to be like this
it was supposed to be a country where people could trust other people
I don't want every country to turn into US, where you can't even go on a walk past 7pm without the fear of getting mugged on the street

That's what I can't understand
How can you take two bids of gas 20 liters each through 3 floors (one on each hand) and nobody bats an eye
>>>"Hey boss that disturbed guys spread gas on everything,maybe you must call a cop"
>>>"STFU Baka,that's a negative attitude,go and harakiri yourself scrub"
>>> 50 minutes later,go Kill myself,why on Payday?

>no sprinklers in a building with lots of burnable materials like paper and film
the fire marshall would have a field day with this case

The building had one fucking exit and most windows couldn't be opened because nips are too afraid of people committing suicide

Jesus fucking christ no. No please no. This is the worst post of all year.
I get you want your garbage ships to be a reality or whatever, but think ahead of posting. This post is extremely low quality.

Water will intensify a gasoline fire unless it absolutely smothers it.

you know what they say about hindsight
but if there's only 1 exit to your building, no sprinklers and no fire exit
something went extremely wrong

A lot of their buildings are old, not surprise they didn't even have a sprinkler system.

>They think sprinklers is going to stop gasoline fire
Why is this place so retarded?

It's funny how one nip with a can of gas beat like 99% of spree shooters. The man knew exactly what he was doing.

OH YEAH, LETS JUST HAVE NOTHING INSTEAD

>no names released but of the 33 confirmed deceased, 20 were women, 12 were male, 1 unconfirmed gender.
Jesus...

They might not have been in the building in the first place.

There's a fucking sticky user, no need to make so many threads

>www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190718/k10011996791000.html

33 dead, 36 injured

FUCK. That's almost everyone at Kyoani working regular hours.

the stickied threads are useless for discussion
those are for retards and trolls

They never teach you these things in chemistry class at school. My class was basically memorizing types of organic compounds and then do math with their formulae. It was basically basic algebra but with more Cs, Hs and Os.

With how successful Kyoani was you would think they would have the money to add those even if the building was old. Or move to a new building that had them.

>and most windows couldn't be opened because nips are too afraid of people committing suicide
Even if you were right, you're acting like these windows couldn't be broken. But the thing about breaking windows is that the fresh air rushing in can cause explosions, which people did hear at the building.

Nothing is sometimes better than making the fire worse.

Call it.

Kyoani is dead.

It would be really difficult to write a fantasy scenario where you plot out a believable way for 1 guy without a gun and a gas canister to kill that many people in a building.

>50 minutes later
Yes, I'm sure he took his time to do it...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Animation_studio_fire
>At least 33 people were killed, with 36 others being sent injured to hospital. The man was chased by a Kyoto Animation employee to his home where he was apprehended by police.[4] It is the worst mass-murder incident by an individual in post-war Japan.[5]

theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/18/dead-suspected-arson-attack-kyoto-animation-japan
>Kyoto Animation studio fire: at least 33 dead after arson attack in Japan

Attached: yukko is going to cry.gif (400x374, 182K)

>Of those confirmed dead, firefighters found two people on the first floor, 11 people on the second floor, and 20 people on the third floor or on the stairwell between the third floor and the rooftop.
THEY WERE SO CLOSE

nigga is a schizo, he will probably enjoy that

It was one of their oldest buildings, it was probably picked to for the target for exactly this reason.

This. I honestly don't understand the thinking process behind making stickies.

They are dead.

The next isekai light novels will always feature protagonists that are anime production member who died after being killed in an arsonist attack.

Well at least somebody say it

Attached: 1562824447597.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

Why is he a schizo? Do you have his records? Or are you saying schizos are mass murderers?

terror act
noun
An act of terrorism; an atrocity committed by a terrorist.

terrorism
noun
mass noun
The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Would you prefer people making 7k posts in a sticky to making new threads instead?

Apparently his motive for this was that KyoAni stole his idea.

/x/ Here. Give me his name and I will curse him along with the other black mages.

There is only one real solution to this and that is security guards. No amount of sprinklers or fire extinguishers is going to take out a fire when the entire place is drenched in kerosine. The fact that the arsonist managed to do all this meant that it must've took at least a while to set up, which a security guard could've easily with in that time.

We'll never know if this was true or not. It maybe easier to blame it on schizo, but still not a medical diagnosis.

Why does this entire deal sound like a plot that would be in a Detective Conan episode?

TO FIND THE WAY

Attached: 1471833109871.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

so let me get this fucking straight
this random dude
came into the building through the front door
carrying gasoline and managed to walk all over the damn building dousing everything with it
and nobody left, called the police or even tried to stop him?

Rescue operations has ended. Everyone is accounted for. RIP Takemoto.

Is there a chance a VA might have died? There is one who has been awfully quiet and I am getting worried.

He's not dead at least for now, as I understand it, so surely they'll interrogate him once he's feeling better.

NICHIJOU S2 WHEN

I'm suspecting he has ties to white nationalism. Most terrorism is pretty rare unless it's racist related

Security guard is required for crimes to be active. Japan's rate of crime is so low that its practically non-existent for majority of the people. Thus a security guard beforehand would not have been worth it.

We're Americans so we expect a security guard everywhere but that's just due to our society being a hyper violent with potential criminals everywhere you look. Not the case with Japan.

they'll probably not air Fire Force for a few days at least

He should get a nickname. Do nips release the names of crime suspects?

It was an animation studio. They were probably all busy scribbling things down while he did the set up. Some people also said he got floor plans. That would require one hell of alot of resources.

Nips put their work over their lives first. Also to never ask questions and mind their business.

Why not just jump out of the window?

Yes. That's exactly how it went. How did you? You must be a genius.

japan has anti suicide windows installed, a.k.a. bolted down and near unbreakable

you're an idiot. Japan has a history of heinous crimes. Hell, concrete girl.

Who?

how did I what?
I'm not a psychic, I don't know what you're trying to say

So Japan has security guards but the security guards are protecting Japs from themselves

>White Nationalism
>99% Asian country
This is your brain on leftism

>Security guard is required for crimes to be active. Japan's rate of crime is so low that its practically non-existent for majority of the people. Thus a security guard beforehand would not have been worth it.
I know, but the thing is this, the attack was planned and there was no way anyone would've expected it or prevented it besides using hindsight. Other anons were suggesting fire protocols that wouldn't have worked or just not feasible.

Look up backdraft.

lol, smart move.

So does literally every country dumb ass. It's about the frequency. You can find similar sadistic shit on almost every corner of the world. Japan is a very safe country generally

I already know shit's gonna get worse once the names are announced.

I would prefer them to be banned and their threads deleted, but I guess I can agree that it's impossible. It's just that once it's over and the sticky is gone, the shitposting chucklefucks go home with the thought that what they were doing just now was acceptable or even encouraged.

why didnt they just jump

Japanese can be racist. Plenty of racist Asians. Maybe white nationalism isn't the word but it's pretty damn close, chud

Yes.

One school of thought says that it's because they underreport crime and manipulate statistics.

Fire protocols won't be useful because this wasn't a regular fire but rather a fire done through gas/accelerate. It immediately catches fire. The guy sprays liquid all over the building walkways, some employees tries to stop them, but he has knives with him and then sprays them with gas, once he starts to leave, he chain locks the place with the fire inside.

One of the employees chases this guy down and catches him with the help of the police.

>Not the case with Japan.
Not in case in most of the developed world, in fact. In my country, the "security guard" (if there's any) is usually a person at the reception desk who asks you who/what company you are visiting. They won't write you down or anything; they are just there to discourage people from wandering into office buildings at random.

Shut up dumb nigger

"KillyouAni"?
"Kiraanip"?

Attached: 1562823783195m.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

...But why the fuck would an Asian supremacist burn down an anime studio?

Will you donate bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-101124_1.jpg (1054x538, 110K)

School of thought is a flattering way of putting it. Some schools of thought also believe the earth is hollow and dinosaurs live inside.

pretty much
in my country depending on the type of building
security guards can range from land-life guard that makes sure nobody is at the building at night, to guide to receptionist

They won't have stable stocks you idiot

I agree with all this. There was no way for them to have stopped the fire after it started. Literally the only way to deal with it was prevent it from starting, which as stated before, wasn't expected.

Why is miku holding a stick in her mouth?

Never, half the people that made it are dead now.

>fire starts on bottom
>people up top dont know
>fire spreads
>#1 killer in fires in smoke inhalation

Is he retarded? Their official online store literally has an English version.

No need. He'll be subjected to the Japanese death row mindfuck before execution.

why would I do that, I'd rather start an actual event to directly support the victims
no reason to believe that the money spent here would in anyway help them directly

>they are just there to discourage people from wandering into office buildings at random.
Chances of that happening in Japan is very low already due to everyone minding their own business and respecting everyone else. This is why Japan is easy for a random psychopath(actual) to exploit. Any security guard would be a wasted resource in any normal scenario in Japan.

Yesh, in my building they mostly receive packages at the entrance. And stare at security cameras.

Common sense school of thought also shows that it's visibly apparent that japanese streets are cleaner, safer, and have less people setting cars on fire than Paris, London, or Los Angeles. Japan is an extremely safe place to travel for tourists, one of the safest in the world. Cities like Rome you would probably be advised to be constantly weary of scams, violent crimes, pickpockets.

The Japanese are truly barbaric if you look at their history. Sure their crime rates are all skewed due to their draconian laws and police. You can be held for weeks with no one being informed and forced confessions aren’t thrown out.

No, no he doesn't you dumb faggot.

No. Giving big companies money for nothing is stupid. I'd rather buy merch.

>1 unconfirmed gender.
That's fuck up

Which obviously only happens in Japan. Nobody else would do that.

Did that building have fire alarms installed?

quit talking to that fucking mongoloid he just wants attention

There's a gofundme started by Sentai Filmsworks(cant post link due to system spam detection). The survivors would need all the help they can get to get back on their feet, at the very least. One of the most robust/active animation company most likely died in a span of few minutes.

japanese are extremely weak to fire.

He will languish in prison, wondering if each day is his last. They don't give their prisoners an execution date and let them wait out each morning in terror.

yeah that's right, they just dont report the crimes
japan is a hellhole where you will get shot and raped instantly when you step out of plane
europe and america are a paradise where no one will ever hurt you

Fucking trannies.

retard

Because in safe places when you see a guy doing something weird you first think it's a prank or something not a terrorist attack.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.53_[2018.09.01_03.03.31].png (1280x720, 1.41M)

#notallschizos

There are plenty of scammers who target tourists in Japan though.
>enablejapan.com/tokyo-scams/
>travelscams.org/asia/japan/roppongi-shinjuku-bar-scams-in-japan/

So is Western Europe. So is all of Asia. People in olden times were extremely brutal. No shit. Join us in 2019. I doubt you would argue that Europeans are extremely inherently barbaric for their history of torturing blasphemers. Africa has lots of strange religious barbarity and slavery occuring to this day. It always makes me laugh when westerners constantly point the finger at Japan and call them deprived for past deeds when if you go back far enough into your own history you will probably find your ancestors flaying and burning people alive for suffering from mental illness.

Nah fuck em, they were never going to top K-on anyways, at least they are alive.

Fuck off /pol/

Casting firaga on the for 50% more damage.

sure, if I saw some dude pouring water in my office I'd think it's just weird
but gasoline or kerosene or any petrol really, has a very distinct and strong odor that almost cannot be mistaken for anything else

kek

Alright, last time this post got deleted for daring to ask a simple question, and I never got a clear answer.

How could tens of people not overpower one guy with a knife and 35 kilo gas on him?

Attached: 1560579741147.jpg (600x522, 32K)

Of course there are dumb fuck. When did I claim there wasn't? Are you seriously trying to convince me that I'm just as likely to be pickpocketed or stabbed walking through Paris or Washington DC than i would visiting any of Japan's major cities? Why does the argument that Japan is a safe country bother you so much? Are you racist or something?

What a tasteless joke. You, sir, do not belong here.

What about material losses?

because nobody wants to get stabbed or burned alive

KyoAni is mostly women.

I assume he went in, threatened some female intern who registers who comes in with a knife, poured gasoline from the front door trough the building and the animators were trapped in the rooms with anti-suicide window designs and a burning hallway.

So instead they chose to burn.

herd mentality is one helluva drug in japan

>The man was chased by a Kyoto Animation employee to his home where he was apprehended by police.
massive balls

Wait, really?

if only you were there to save them user
your heroic actions and above average courage and ability to remain calm in high pressure situations would surely prevail

Japan is highly "Xenophobe"
They can be kind and respectful but don't "Mix"
"Please Leave Gaijin Domo"
"Don't be Unsettling,we don't have time"
"Thanks for your work,now share your experience with your Nation"

Not necessarily bad,but Xenophobia.

In Europe we don't even have security guards at schools.

Because by the time you understand a fire is happening you're probably disoriented by the smoke and don't even realize a man is still there trying to kill you.

Because there wasn't tens of people there to overpower him. Most of them were presumably unaware that there was a guy that was lighting the place on fire and were just going about their work like normal.

Because you're a dumb fuck. Most people were simply working on their job. They didn't realize the gravity of the situation at hand. Spraying gas on others and burning them down + bunch of knifes does the trick in scaring away people who've almost never experienced violence in their life or society.

The simplest metaphor is if a disgruntled American suddenly went inside a preschool and shot 100s of kids.

Holy shit, it makes so much sense now.

Wait until you see the footprints he left behind

Attached: GPZMLDd.jpg (1256x838, 288K)

You don't fuck with a guy carrying 40 kilo of gas

MY sides.

They weren't trapped, they tried to get to the roof. Either the smoke got them or the way out had been blocked.

>anti-suicide window designs
You're joking.

>40 kilo
But that's wrong. Petrol is lighter than water.

lel

Why are you calling animators mental infants? Don't you see how insulting that is?

Every nation should strive to have a healthy amount of xenophobia

Yes.
First floor is also just a reception ish thing.
So at least 90% females there.

Fuck, All we know woman's life is more valuable than man's

Attached: 1kg.png (375x362, 128K)

lmao trannyfreaks deserves to be roasted

Same reason why few arabs with plastic knives terrorized a bunch of people onboard multiple planes.

Real life is not an action movie.

>guy walks in with workers uniform on
>goes to front desk and asks for a stamp on a bit of paper and then says he's to do some maintenance
>jokes that it may smell a bit
>heads upstairs with canisters
>starts spraying shit, anyone who asks he just says maintenance and shows the stamped paper
>works his way down
>gets to bottom floor and gets properly confronted while spraying that shit there
>pulls a knife and the other person goes to get help
>starts fire, chains door shut
It's ridiculous how far you can get with the right uniform and acting confident. This is all obviously a guess, as far as I'm aware, we have no idea what he was wearing or how he did it.

Fucking kek.

God a source for that tho? Just looking for some mroe info.

undeutlicheSeele
23 minutes ago
Death: 33 *
Injury: 36
* breaking the record of victims of single murder case in Japan

Latest summary

-33 confirmed dead, only 7 were uninjured
-The suspect is 41 year old fat male with a crime record

Petrol weighs 0.7489 gram per cubic centimeter or 748.9 kilogram per cubic meter, i.e. density of petrol is equal to 748.9 kg/m³.

>with a crime record
I will never get this

I don't really want to believe it. This is fucking garbage.

Not for long now that people realize how effective arson is.

They need to rebuild and have this shit happen to them seven more times. Then we will be even.

>Crime record
Should have given him the death penalty the first time.

So is someone mugging someone a terrorist act?

People who can't handle pressure or violence are weak and deserve to die. It's nature and the will of providence.

is he white?

They didn't have time to get into their plugsuits retard

Almost half or more of Kyoani's staff were women. 20 women and 12 men are already confirmed dead.

Attached: KyoAni.webm (1280x720, 2.31M)

>fat
Was this necessary?

I miss when my city wasn't overrun with niggers

Yes, for the doujins.

what?
you fat or something, fatty?
it's a criminal description

Most people in Japan are not subject to daily violent news day. So they're still not desensitized like we are with our daily violent news, violent media, etc.

its literally the reason so many people fucking died.

How can they put up with these silly exercises? It's humiliating.

Of course he is. Jap fire code demands a set amount of fire escape windows in every room that are easily opened and shattered - you saw them countless times in anime, marked with the pink triangle - but even normal windows are breakable, in fact you see them broken in the footage.

what, this isn't some kind of team building shit the americans like to do
it's literally exercise so their legs don't form blood clot from too much sitting

god they were so young in that comfy office

Attached: 8nLFCVP.png (657x527, 51K)

This guy's pulling from various Japanese sources. Some of it like the 40 liters seems to be commonly accepted as fact at this point, but I doubt we'll get a clear picture of what happened for a while.

Probably not. Chances are the guy is skinny. If this were America, we'd be certain with 80% chance that the guy is fat. In Japan, that number is only ~5%.

Japs will kill themselves over hardly anything. They have to make it as hard as possible. Every time the wifi goes out in Japan millions fling themselves to their deaths or fly their mecha into a cliff.

Like how fucked up is it really when the only silver lining to this is that at least Tatsuya is alive and the perp is alive as well because the longer he has to live with his fucked up head and the nightmares the better.

he's also apparently a yurincel

Says the fat NEET who is too scared to even talk to people properly.

I wouldn't want to be treated like a child in primary school. Why can't they take breaks, like normal employees?

don't reply to me, vermin

Aren’t Japanese prisons pretty much like vacation homes? I thought they were nice and easygoing.

please don't burn me, I'm sorry

For death row? No.

>the longer he has to live with his fucked up head and the nightmares the better
You do know that Japan has the death penalty, right? This guy is as good as dead.

>guy comes in burns whole first floor
>people up stairs block off the doors so he can't enter
>guy says fuck it
>throws the entire gas canister through the window of the second floor
>explodes and kills lot of people almost instantly
>rest tries to get out
>he douses anyone getting downstairs with gas and lights them in fire

>doesn't want to be treated like a child
>acts like a child
it's mandatory exercise, because simply standing up and going to the toilet isn't exercise

No, they're like bootcamp. Safe and structured, unlike western prisons. But don't have freedom(what a prison is supposed to be)

Was it worth it, Kyon?

Attached: 1445695499499.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Criminal

Attached: 7011243_ext_col_03_0.jpg (1522x868, 189K)

Japanese death penalty is years of limbo in solitary confinement, not knowing if today is your last, and then without warning they take you to a nice room and drop you through the floor.

I identify as a charred corpse

Sounds kick ass. Why is Japan so much superior to the west?

>Terror
>Just some dirty otaku made the crime
>Public media will start blaming Otakus
>Abe take the chance for his agenda promote the purge of Otakus
>1 year for the Olympics
Abe keikaku dori

>How could tens of people not overpower one guy with a knife and 35 kilo gas on him?
because they were at their desk working

lock him up and force him to watch Kumiko living a happy life whilst in a hetero relationship

There are aspects of it that are a bit questionable, like not telling the family beforehand.

poor guy got burnt

S P O O K Y

he deserves every bit of it

Oh so thats what you need to look like for kyoani to plagiarise your work.

>all the people in this webm just burned to death

Fuck this earth.

Kek, did this nigga take off his shoes before he started burning the building? Sasuga nippon.

And this is rumored to be a pic from the footage that the suspect committed a robbery in 2012

Attached: 2012.jpg (640x360, 30K)

First thing I though when I saw the headline 'Anime studio set on fire' was "God I hope it was KyoAni."
God truly does exist.

Oh so thats what you need to look like for kyoani to let you into their building no questions asked.

stop using "phobia" wrong though. every of these words were invented by political goups to make ideas they couldnt defend with arguments "wrong by definition", and since phobia is a illness, basically assume that being "that" means you need reprogramming to be normal again

Sounds better than he deserves.

>japan
>white
libtard detected you fucking onions gtfo

>he's wearing red shirt, it must be the same guy

Probably. The solitary is at least widely considered a form of torture.

Let's look at the bright side: No more KyoAni anime.

Olympics are one of the biggest scam on human history just ask Brasil or any other city

Solitary is torture for normal people. Not so for some autists/asocial types.

it is when you can't watch anime while in there

So this is a Yurinnigger

Attached: 1563458554435.jpg (854x1024, 196K)

20l bottle in each hand. You should be able to lift 20kg in each hand you dyel

>they tried to get to the roof
Smart thing to do in case of fire. Maybe they were only trained to evacuate in case of tsunami.

Kek

A white man killed them. Fuck I hate white trash so much. Glad they're going extinct.

It is when there's a guy with knives and gas at the entrance, the balconies are burning and you have a better chance of waiting out the fire (the roof survived) or just jumping the three floors.

Life is cruel and unfair

This would be too good to be true.

Mods, please ban this guy. Thanks.

Seething Kyoanus

How are you doing Shadow the Edgehog? Are you thinking on Maria again?

>A fucking otaku
>Japan public media will start campgin against Otakus
>Govern approves new politics to purge Otakus.
Just the Reichstag of animes.

Attached: Mysterious man.jpg (480x360, 74K)

>No sprinkler system
>Paper and wood everywhere
>Open staircase
>One exit
>Can't open windows
That place would have went up like a fucking Roman candle if someone sneezed the wrong way and still would have got a double digit kill count.
That place was an absolute death trap, expect SERIOUS revisions to Japanese fire code

Didn't know Fungami worked at Kyoto Animation

>wouldn't want to be treated like a child in primary school
Don't, then. That never even crossed my mind. Think of it as being treated like a college student stretching for PE class.

That's because shooting up a place is incredibly inefficient if you aren't a trained shooter. If you want to know real terror, talk to a chemist about the most effective way to kill people. Maybe they'll tell you how one could easily kill a few hundred thousand people in NY by dumping botox into the unprotected water supply
t. Had chemists at my uni who would on occasion blow up pigeons with peanut butter-covered mentos

Miyazaki was rigth after all.

Attached: Miyazaki.jpg (800x450, 72K)

>Missing
How is that possible? Did they dissolved or anything?

>Can't open windows
The rest is true but this is just a meme. One of the worst reports even mentions badly burned people spotted shouting for help from the upper windows.

no not chinmy effect. thats completely vertical. this is a 30 degree angle phenomena. this is a 30degree angle phenomena. that is worse its was named the trench effect.
youtu.be/qgzC4wYn_3g go to 42 minute mark

t. Yea Forums armchair fire disaster expert

Why don't we still have hangings here?
It'd save us a shitload of money compared to the "humane" lethal injection.

You'd be the first, fag

When they evucuated most get scared and keep running away, theyll turn up sooner or later.

Fuck! It didn't have to be that way.

How do you guys know he was a Yurifag?

I think it varies, but hangings are historically both less guaranteed and prone to occasional messes, depending on the circumstances. The real expense is the legal processes though. From a money standpoint, execution is a luxury; it's cheaper to simply lock someone up forever.

Literally more of an expert than you if you think what I said was wrong

How weak are you that you can't carry two jerrycans?

The guy was south korean. I actually know one of his neighbors. Shit will get real.

Sources state that he was unhappy with something, and something was plagiarized

Did they find Takemoto yet?

>No, no he doesn't you dumb faggot.
>Guy is a murderer that gets pleasure from torturing people in brutal ways until they finally die
>NOOO HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED THE SAME

No, user. You are the fucking faggot. And I'm not even talking bout the arsonist.

Water can't smother a gasoline fire since the gasoline's density is lower and it will therefore always be above the water layer.

>34 dead now
>36 in hospital, who knows how many more won't make it.
>Killers will learn that a can of gasoline is more effective than a gun.

Attached: 222.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

lets see how you perform normal functions or think logically when put into a life or death situation with a 1500 celsius air around you in a matter of minutes while you're still trying to understand what's happening

didn't know they were in a fire when they were designing the buidling

its to avoid tendinitis and posture problems

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Are you trying to defend the building? Do you honest to god think it was safe?

Play sports, user! Your team will warm up together all the time!

Is having hot steamy sex with you a sport? Because I might play that one.

>post a definition
>definition doesn't even fit what happened
95 iq mongoloid. never reproduce

Not that user, but go ahead and show us your evidence of Japan having bad fire safety standards and the building not meeting them.

I can't imagine a worse future for the art form

the fact that 33 people died in a building unable to exit because there's only one exit and the arsonist blocked it

>25 deaths
Thats a new record in Japanese mass killings.

Holy fuck, you are actually defending it
Someone post the picture of the workspace with the spiral staircase, I don't have it
Why are you trying to defend it?

Nope, I inferred from your post since you don't even have the facts down that you equate basic helplessness during distress to failures in fire code. The building had 2 entrances, the windows would've been easy to break through since they popped up from the flames anyway. And what kind of basis is "paper and wood everywhere" anyway? It's a fucking office of COURSE it's gonna have paper everywhere.

So you have no idea what you're talking about. Thanks for destroying your credibility so quickly.

That that equal less yuri and yaoi baiting? If so I'm in.

So who died? Directors? Producers? Animators? VAs? Janitors? Are they going to put their current works in hiatus or what

They'll have died from the smoke before burning.
Even people who are burnt at the stake usually died that way

damn...
I know this is Yea Forums, but still, damn...

You realize fire codes don't guarantee everyone can always escape any kind of fire, don't you?
Idiot.

>>Killers will learn that a can of gasoline is more effective than a gun
Only in shitholes with dangerous buildings.

Half their workforce burned to death, they are finished as a studio.

All scary acts are now terrorist attacks
>hurrdurrrrr

I'd be surprised if the studio doesn't close down.

JC staff will continue all their anime.

I don't see them ever recovering as a studio. They are done.

maybe trigger will take them in

Are you a Japanese Union shill?
Actually honest to fuck why are you defending the building, it was a deathtrap

This is like 2nd significant fire in Japan past 2 decades, their fire code is just fine. Its not going to be altered for every office building to cover for "what if a guy douses the house and its exists in gasoline" scenario.

>man starts pour gasoline on the first floor
>the workers seeing him do this get the fuck out of there without trying to warn the people upstairs
>fire reaches the stairs before the people upstairs notice
>some people on the second floor manage to make it down the stairs before they fry
>by the time the third floor notices, the stairs are long gone and the third floor is filled with smoke
>the roof is locked and the windows are also burning because of shitty Japanese window screens
A working fire alarm would have probably saved the top floor.

And yet half of them still got out.

This is just an idiotic cope by people who cant admit why the crime rate is so drastically high in their own country

>the roof is locked
Doors that can only be opened from the inside exist. There is literally no excuse having a locked roof. This building was a death trap.

And half of them fucking didn't
How about, I don't know, a fucking fire escape?
Fire alarms?
Sprinklers?

asahi.com/articles/ASM7L5GDYM7LPLZB01P.html
12 men, 20 women, 1 body burnt beyond recognition, most believed to be animators. Of the 73 people in the building, 69 are either dead or hospitalized. The majority of them died in the smoke trying to get to the roof.

>There is literally no excuse having a locked roof.
it's called an anti suicide lock

And you have evidence that none of those were present?

they don't. it's just shitposters doing their thing.

The roof wasn't locked, firefighters said they opened it from the outside fine. They probably rushed it and piled up.

where's your evidence that they were there

The 20 dead people on the third floor of the building you dense cunt

This. Locks to prevent suicide are very common in Japan. They just can't help themselves.

>This is your brain of waifufaggotry.
Stay safe, kiddos.

Sprinklers don't do shit with a gasoline fire, if anything they make it even worse

I'm not the one claiming something. I asked you to provide evidence for your claim.
That isn't evidence of anything besides a standard door lock.

he was a trainfag

so you think the building has fire alarms, sprinklers, fire escapes

Fire Punch

Did he work at the studio? Is he simply a schizo or is he yet another crazy otaku?

Attached: 1546889472453.jpg (651x655, 58K)

KyoAni doesn't have those problems though

>At least half of the people in the vid are dead.

Feels weird.

What's with you people using this as an excuse?
Someone flicks a cigarette and you would have the same situation, the building goes up, a sprinkler system would have helped there dumbass
And what about the second and third floors? Don't think he doused the ENTIRE building in gas.

"apparently", as in anonymous post on 2chan, he's a train otaku

I didn't say a single thing about what I think the building has. I'm not the one pretending I know the inner workings of the building or what could have gone wrong.

otaku who got mad at hibiki having sex

>people think they won't recover
They're japanese, they always recover, and better than ever. I'd be surpised if they don't end up twice as good in a decade.

Schizophrenic train otaku. Honestly, this whole thing is a failure of Japan's treatment of the mentally ill.

The only thing we know for sure is he got in trouble for robbing a shop a few years ago and people nearby claim he was screaming something about plagiarism, I don't either the 5ch post or the train otaku rumors have been proven true yet

It'll take years to recover but I don't think Kyoani's name will disappear from the industry. It would be giving that psycho otaku the win.
Surely the survivors and the less injured staff will need a lot of psychotherapy sessions before deciding to go back working, the future now appears dark and uncertain.

you implied, and now I'll ask you
do You think the building was up to fire code safety standards, mister not a shill

I don't use it as an excuse, I was just making the point that sprinklers don't help with burning gasoline.
I don't know the layout or the building code Japan has for offices.
And the upper floors can be filled with smoke very fast, most people in a fire die of the toxic gases instead of the flames.
t. actual member of a fire brigade

It wasn't implied at all. You're just mad that someone questioned your baseless assertions. And I have no idea if it was up to standard, but I do know that being up to standard doesn't mean everyone will always get out of a burning building, especially with some armed nut with accelerant inside.

This isn't fire code issue. A similar attack on any other 2-3 story office building in the world would have had similar results after being essentially firebombed with the stair cases torched.

Even in places like Chicago and NYC with some of the nation's most aggressive fire mode, a building that small and that old simply wont have the essential features needed to prevent loss of life. Sprinklers are optional on older buildings under 55' tall and they dont need pressurized stairwells. The kyoani building had two fire exits which is adequate for a building of its size.

Fire code exists for accidental fires, so a kitchen fire in an apartment, or perhaps an electrical fire. They dont account for exploding jerrycans or blocked stairwells. This is why arson is by far the most dangerous form of spree killing (short of airplane hijacking). It takes low effort and $30 in fuel to end a lot of lives and it is virtually impossible to prevent.

Don't tell me as someone who is a part of a fire brigade that that building was safe in any way

Do sprinklers even help against smoke? Given that is what kills most people in a fire.

>be wagecuck
>die in a fire

OH NO NO NO NO NO

fire spreads, sprinklers would definitely deter that
unless he literally doused every single fucking thing in petrol

>what is basic human rights
>what is western value
People without heart like you who support death sentence is sickening.

>do You think the building was up to fire code safety standards, mister not a shill
>2018年10月17日に立入検査が実施されており、消防法令上の不備事項はなかったとされています。
Yeah, I think it was. Unless something drastic changed in the past 9 months, which I doubt.

You motherfucker.

Attached: 1467467701719.jpg (241x303, 25K)

what about the human rights of the people he killed?

feels fishy
unless japans fire safety is just really bad

Probably not but like I said, I have no idea about Japanese standards or how well they were met in this building
Petrol itself doesn't really burn, it's actually the fumes.

Oh no, direct refutation of his narrative! Maybe next he'll claim Japan has no experience dealing with fires.

That's what he'll paid in prison.

Fire safety is not intended to protect people from arson, dude. If you knew how fragile most buildings were to this type of attack, you'd never leave home.

>fight off the entire world for 2500 years
>only a nuke could stop them
>faggot retards now think some nigga with 2 jerry cans can do it

they'll endure and suffer like the japanese always do but then bounce back, stronger than ever

not only that but from now on anybody shit talking Kyoani will instantly be labeled as a schitzo or a Yea Forumseddit edgelord.

I get it, it's not supposed to stop the fire, it's supposed to make sure people can get away from the fire

>Giving human rights to someone that doesn't care about them

No user, you are a fucking retard.

>People without heart like you

Nice assumptions, but then again you are a moron that thinks those scum deserves better.

Kino

>Japs will kill themselves over hardly anything
That's Korean. Japanese only kill themselves if they do something dishonorable.

That's fat?

based american user

This is why Japan needs gun rights. If the employees had guns this wouldn't have happened.

Didn't you know? Everything that isn't anorexic is fat and everything below eight feet is a manlet

In America this wouldn't have happened
Japan is a shithole

Yeah, people would just get shot instead.
By their own police.

Depends, it could stop the smoke from filling up the room at best.
But if the building would have had a fully functional sprinkler system in the first place there woudnt even been a fire. there you go, 0 death.

t. sprinkler engineer

Attached: 1548692221103.jpg (1280x720, 509K)

Some fire exits could have also prevented it.
you know stuff that are mandatory in most contries in cases of this

That was KyoAni's head office, their oldest building. Their new building where they hgave all the animation facilities, servers, voice recording studios, etc. is the building in Uji City (pic related)

Attached: Kyoto-animation-studio.jpg (1600x1200, 591K)

This has already been addressed.

I thought there were other exits and the homie blocked them with padlocks and chains?

>Giving human rights to someone that doesn't care about them
Caring about people isn't about getting paid back in care
>Nice assumptions
We can see how you are behaving. You have no heart and assumptions are unnecessary.

List and source of people confirmed dead and alive please?

Yes, it's fat. You don't have to be anorexic burger-kun.

Usually fires start at a specific point. They extend outwards from that point at an exponential rate.
Because the gasoline was spread by the arsonist on the first floor, the fire covered a large area after only a few seconds.
The wooden spiral staircase acted as a chimney that quickly spread the fire from the first floor to all the other floors.
There were many wooden screens/decorations throughout the floors and near the windows. Most of the windows or paths to windows were quickly blocked by fire.
Most of the windows were probably closed because AC; that would help keep the CO2/Smoke trapped inside until the windows blew out.
The door to the roof was not locked, but it was closed.
The hallway/stairway to the roof door was were 20 people died.
Because the door was closed, the concentration of CO2 and smoke at that highest area of the building would be very high.
Those 20 people likely quickly passed out from CO2 poisoning/smoke inhalation before they could open the door.

Most of you are probably underestimating how quickly the fire spread; how quickly it blocked paths to escape.

Show me pictures of the fire escape

In America? They guy would have used an assault rifle and a shotgun and kill 3X the amount of people.

>sprinkler engineer
>thinks sprinklers will stop arson by gasoline
Not buying your shit.

Joke's on you, I'm neither fat nor a burger.
It was just a play on the standards some people seem to have

He has a huge gut. Let me guess, you're fat?

Fire escapes and fire exits are not the same thing, and nobody requires every three floor building to have external staircases.

is there no surveillance camera footage?

>Caring about people isn't about getting paid back in care

I do care about people, you just want me to care about murderers and sick bastard which I won't, you are a fucking retard for believing that everyone deserver to be treated decently when that is clearly not the case.

>You have no heart
I might not have a hearth, but you lack some far more important, a functional brain, I'm not going to around murdering people for my own amusement, but you will defend subhuman garbage to not be treated like the shit they are.

>the staircase at the end

Foreshadowing

fug, it's not even like they have cubicles to block views
how the fuck did a dude just walk in with petrol

Sprinklers don't help with smoke AT ALL.
STFU you idiot, pouring water on a gasoline fire won't help

He's not an anime otaku, so your 2D girls are safe. Apparently, it's a train otaku mad about the KyoAni building attracting a pilgrimage of anime otaku and ruining the scenery near a train spotting location. Plus, Hibike had a baritone sax solo that people abbreviated as "barisaku". Coincidentally, "barisaku" was the abbreviation he personally used for another train spotting related term, バリバリ観光してサクッと撮りましょう.
So basically, he felt his hobby was personally attacked.

He's outright obese, user.

That guy really was fat. If you think you should play on those standards, then you probably are fat, and are in denial.

I mean, you think he's not fat and you also think your not fat, but he's fat so you're probably fat too

Fucking really? More than 30 people had to die for this?

Attached: [pauses internally].jpg (500x500, 123K)

You mean having a roof, a bed and food everyday for free?

Gasoline burns very quickly, the sprinklers would dampen the paper to slow advancement to the upper floors. A sprinkler system absolutely would have saved several lives, for one when a sprinkler goes off it’s usually tied to an alarm system, 3rd floor would have been notified sooner. The water itself reduces the temperature and it can give people an extra minute to think.

Based fireman.

So he was an
>ugly bastard
?

Train otaku kills otaku animators doing otaku anime that doesn't please the train otaku. Therefore, they had to die. Otaku shall never forgive otaku.

Man, this will be awesome for sensationalist Japanese news media. They'll have a field day with it.

He's going to be put to death, most likely.

It's not confirmed yet, but it's probably going to be something similarly petty and stupid.

Real shit

Fucking hell. This is terrifying.

Not to mention that some fires you can't put out with water, and sometimes even opening a window can cause a explosion. And if you don't do anything you die because of the smoke. Like how the fuck are you supposed to survive in a situation like this?

Will Hibikek now banned because it caused death?

This almost sounds plausible

>trainfag autist
holy shit

Yes, like Kyoani did too.

And he gets to have his needs covered until then using people's taxes

You open the window, even if it mean taking the risk or having to throw a fire extinguisher to break it. I work in a plant and the only rule is get out by any means.

KyoAnus blown the fuck out, based

A deliberately spread fire would move extremely fast, where most accidental fires have a period when they first begin where they can be easily escaped that isn't the case with something like this. Only thing similar that is accidental is where you have someone doing something very stupid with lots of flammable material right there, like that 'Station' nightclub fire in the US with the pyrotechnics. Only way to escape is to be one of the first ones out, just get out as fast as possible even if it means falling a few stories.

>a single autist destroyed Kyoani because of his trains

Based.

Yes, while working non stop everyday and getting beat by jailers for even saying a single A.

Yeah it can never be anyone cool.
>heres this inoffensive obese autist who's really into trains and bright colored shirts
>he stumbles trough pouring gasoline on a building with zero security in couple mins, sets it on fire and himself in the process and runs off being chased by an employee and gets caught immediately
>against all odds manages to kill 30 people
Thats your fucking villain of the day. Christ how sad. You cant even make a movie out of that without feeling gross.

Attached: 1514318820828.webm (854x480, 583K)

What a fucking hero.

Forgot to mention that panic was probably a big problem. Not only would it cause them to succumb to smoke inhalation quicker, many of them probably "wasted" time trying to find a safe way out instead of taking the risk to purposefully get burned, get cut up, and possibly break some bones by trying to break open one of the windows and jump out through it as fast as possible.
What is what needed to be done. But sadly it's usually a counter intuitive action, especially when in a panic. It's something that employees really need to be trained on/instructed to do.

33 deaths. 0 missing.

animeuknews.net/2019/07/kyoto-animation-fire/
>every person in Kyoto Animation Studio 1 being accounted for.

>basic human rights
>>western value
Human rights are a scam

>Fucking really? More than 30 people had to die for this?

It's Japan we are talking about, this shit isn't that surprising to be honest.

>when your boss literally fires you

t. insectoid

You have no idea how rare this shit is. This is going in all the history books. It's the worst incident of its kind Japan has seen. Even the sarin gas attack only killed 12.

>What a fucking hero.

this. fat autist trainfag is not the hero the anime industry wants, but the hero it needs

Attached: 1562676480470.jpg (2048x1536, 300K)

Mass murderers tend to be pathetic fucks, what else is new. Decent people don't fantasise about murdering random strangers.

Since the sarin gas attack spawned the best parts of NGE, what masterpiece will be created out of this?

So there was more than 30 people and they couldn't do anything to stop one guy?

Attached: l6pkTGc.png (523x592, 362K)

we get it user
you're a living, breathing super human

>You have no idea how rare this shit is.

I meant the motives, an otaku loses his shit and goes on a murdering spree, I agree that this is a very rare case.

It's not like he asked them for permission to burn down the building, most of them would've been unaware until the fire started.

Which, for some reason, is a difficult concept to grasp for a lot of people here.

Non-pathetic people tend to have lives and shit going for them to an extent that they don't obsessively commit mass murder because of Japanese Cartoons displeasing them.

Basically of course it's always a fucking Mungo, decent people have better shit to do.

Yes. He challenged them to 30 v 1 mortal kombat, and when their starving sleep deprived animator punches bounced harmlessly off his fat belly he laughed and began setting the place on fire. If only you were there to stop him.

arent fire exists a requirement for multiple story buildings

Attached: 1441649554834.jpg (458x644, 104K)

I read that he had knife and was stabbing people when they tried to come out

LUL epic Yea Forums reference my bro, gilded.

>Anime is a prime example of why two nukes wasn't enough.

Genuinely not in Japan (or a bunch of other countries actually).

Do you know how fires work?

NGE, but this time shinji is more confident and puts asuka in a mating press whenever they are on screen together.

None of this would have happened if nips were allowed to own guns. If there only was a good samurai with a gun this fat piece of shit would be dead before entering the building.

I understand this incident is rare, but what are the odds that it will spark a chain reaction? Like otaku committing various acts of terrorism

Yeah give retard a rifle so he can shoot them instead

Well after this i guess they are going to be.

>Too bad we're civilized so I can't get muh hardon from mob justice
Okay Pedro

I don't think Americans realize how many comfort/safety laws they have.

It's funny because because people have this rosy view of traveling abroad and non-Americans in general.

Better fucking question is: where the fuck was the security? How did one asshole just waltz in with a whole can of fuel? From the photos posted, he definitely doesn't look like he belongs anywhere in that building

>tfw no fire extinguisher

An office of 50 people would not usually have security

In America it would.

The face of /u/.

And thats how a autist killed a animation studio.

Fuck America

America has a certain other problem that makes that neccessary.7

Japan does too, apparently.

Even europe. And now australia.

We can stop pretending there's a country on earth immune from psychotic mass murderers.

Penguindrum 2: electric boogaloo

RIP

Attached: Yasuhiro Takemoto.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Difference is that in murrica you have mass shooting every other week

Dont forget New Zealand.

Didn't the guy wait for them at the fire exit and doused them with gasoline?

That is not why buildings have security, to defend from rare mass murders. They have security to prevent constant minor crimes.

anychance it will atleast lessens the chance of flammable materials to burn? considering they're wet from the sprinklers

Only if you subscribe to CNN's definition of a mass shooting, which is when 4 niggers are hanging out and one of them shoots the other.

That's mostly just the nigs, they aren't people so they don't count.

Protection against mass murderers is a nice bonus desu

>40 000 gun deaths in 2018 in USA
How many in japan do you think?

There's a difference between a bottom floor fire exit (which they did have) and a upper floor fire escape.
Japan's law does not require building to have fire escapes on upper floors. Just fire exits somewhere in the building.

>samurai with a gun

Made me laugh.

Don't know. Others say the guy actually ran off when confronted, dropped the lighter and setting the gasoline (and himself) on fire.

THEIR KIND FEARS ICE AND FIRE BOTH

>We can stop pretending there's a country on earth immune from psychotic mass murderers.
There is.

>vast majority of which are suicides which could've been done with any other method

>the rest are mostly just niggers shooting each other over crack rocks

And if I were working in an anime studio in Japan, I would quit today unless they actually discussed plans for security and fire safety measures.

No, just killing. Terrorism would be using terror as a tool. Killing or destroying as a showcase of power. Intimidation to force your will on others, like threatening people with damages if they don't believe in the damages caused to them if they don't separate themselves from their money and will. You know, like Global Warming.

Yes but you cannot justify that in a budget to put a security guard in every building, because of something that happens maybe once every decade at random. You can easily justify it if there are petty criminals everywhere, always coming in and harassing stealing etc.

I would bet my DVD boxsets that the building wasn't up to fire code but was recently earthquake certified.
There is a lot of shit that could go wrong in Japan and its usually not fat ugly dudes with pyromania.

Attached: dvds.jpg (640x480, 98K)

There isn't.

Wow that was such a quick and easy retort to your post, user.

>D-Doesnt count!!!
My point is having guns woudnt make japan better place. Proper fire exit would help more in this case.

Then give the people working there Katanas

>guy was pouring gasoline on people
Why they didnt gang up on him?

Women are weaklings.

This would be a better idea. Train every employee in martial arts and sword, give them bonuses for reaching new levels.

They saw the perfect chance to leave the mortal coil and let it happen

fuck i really like trains but idont want to kill people..or do i

It's a matter of location. Drop an active American shooter into Japan and the death toll would quickly reach triple digits.
They don't train for "crazy psychopath arsonist" since mass killings is such a rarity over there, and sure enough a bunch of people got fucked due to a lack of contingencies both in the building's design and probably in their crisis training.

It's not.
There is very little you can do against a determined criminal with an IQ above nigger levels that autistically plans a one-shot operation without hoping to get away with it.
I mean, it's largely doable , but it costs such a ridiculous amount of money and causes such discomfort in daily operations that only extremely sensitive structures go to these lengths, like securing nuclear power plants.

Nips are weaklings.

A small price to pay for freedom to defend yourself and your family

>Another autist tries to do something stupid
>Pic related happens

Attached: tsbghsi.jpg (700x392, 17K)

as an architect I’ll attest to this, our houses may be made of wood but fire code for commercial buildings is pretty strict

>1 unconfirmed gender.
> That's fuck up

Trannyphopia aside, said corpse is probably burned to a crisp, so it's hard to determine the gender until later.

Double so if they are vaginas.

you have no taste, cuck

Attached: 1926_zankyou_no_terror.gif (500x276, 1.95M)

>t. Had chemists at my uni who would on occasion blow up pigeons with peanut butter-covered mentos

How does that work?

> Maybe they'll tell you how one could easily kill a few hundred thousand people in NY by dumping botox into the unprotected water supply

How concentrated is medical botox anyway? Can't be too high, given that the lethal dosis is fucking nanograms. How people inject the most toxic substance on the planet into their face is beyond me.

The door was secured because of cigarette butt littering issues on the roof.

It was not locked.

People in their panic couldn't open the door quickly and because of how smoke rises to the top, people passed out very quickly in the fire, blocking anyone else from accessing the door.

The 20 bodies were found collapsed on each other.

They died before getting to the doors, smoke inhalation is a bitch.

What is it with Japan and shitty fire codes? Like that nursing home that didn't have fucking smoke alarms.

Damn. RIP.

Attached: Lucky star 5.jpg (6082x4095, 3.7M)

I don’t even

Attached: D444ADE3-DF6B-4E54-883C-5C261D6B40B3.png (529x470, 488K)

No accountability. In America if this happened, the business and building owner would be sued into oblivion.

Here, no punishments/fines will be handed out.

the heat of the air itself is a problem you get burns inside the lungs

>I foresee a future where the studios and the fans are completely integrated via the internet, and the fans are consulted and polled before any major decision regarding characters and plot is made.
Literally Yea Forums makes an anime.
Fuck you for even thinking of an idea so stupid.

They dont have blacks so they dont need guns as much as burgers do

Media and security theater teach you to consider these incidents as exceptional (see almost everything said about US mass shootings). However, just any group of people can be a victim of an incident or someone's malicious intent. Any bus or train car is a potential collective grave. The point is preventing them to work in that way.

This. moeshits btfo by one fucking autist.

well he aint got shit on Norway.

Attached: Breivik.jpg (580x326, 16K)

>How concentrated is medical botox anyway?
More than you would think.

Attached: 20190718_114112.jpg (983x832, 193K)

That still doesn't tell jackshit about the actual concentration.

Damnn

So?

It's like putting fire into an ant nest. Nips are ants.

>worst act of terror in history since WW2
>33 dead
Not even close retard, and it's not a terror attack.

Hopefully they were isekai into their own anime worlds.

did you just take the bait

>33 dead
lmao

You can never be sure if someone is baiting or being serious in this cesspool of inbreed mouthbreathers.

>666

Attached: peepee.jpg (500x567, 53K)

>Satanic trips
I Worked On The Kyoto Animation Studio And Got Burned Into A Crisp But That's Ok Because The Demon Lord Sent Me To A New World!

Don't know if I should laugh or cry there

Any crazy chemist type person can name you a dozen of deadly poisons that could be made from common ingredients. Most developed countries control distribution of many chemicals for being precursors to drugs, explosives, or poisons, but there are many ways to improvise.

However, after spilling something into the water near the big city intake, you are *supposed* to meet a party van without going too far. There is also a question if your poison is stable enough to be transferred across the system, withstand filters and disinfection. Supposedly, there are some measures to detect the contamination with potential chemical or biological weapons.

japan and death man, they just cant get it together