What do I think of KyoAni burning down? This is most definitely a win for the industry...

>What do I think of KyoAni burning down? This is most definitely a win for the industry, they only produced the lowest of low to appeal to the lowest of low, now what we need next is for all those otaku to die in fires aswell
Sheesh. Harsh but true, even if he's right there's a time and place for everything, and now is not the time

Attached: 8669B565-11CE-41AC-BC36-E7DB741556DD.jpg (780x613, 73K)

Damn he's always so eloquent, even while being so harsh. As expected from the master.

He was gonna say it eventually. Might as well do it now while people are distracted by the actual happening.

Attached: 1563244345264.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Based pedophile.

Japan did not create a single original or standout aircraft before 1945.

Fake news just like "Anime was a mistake."

Based

Attached: 1559742831251.png (600x446, 364K)

Based and redpilled

based

Damn, did you see that death toll, this will actually finish them they lost a lot of their best animators and directors.

Just what you'd expect from the master, Mr. Miyazaki

Absolutely based

>Adults no longer outgrow anime. The industry prefers that they hang on to the adolescent illusion of carefree, escapist pleasure by pretending that the form’s juvenile cynicism is a sign of sophistication — replacing the traditional sources of imaginative thinking. The cultural monopoly represented by the Trigger Cinematic Universe in its latest release, Promare, depends on geeked-up viewers telling themselves that they are having a major cultural experience.
>The directors Hiroyuki Imaishi and Yoh Yoshinari do routine CGI action, but they don’t know how to supply meaning to any of the goings-on, and that’s the major difference between Trigger and the Kyoto Animation Universe, which advanced from Yamakan’s nihilism to Naoko Yamada’s visual richness and emotional depth. Takemoto's Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya was the first modern anime movie to deal with mature themes and play out a credible moral dilemma. Going deeper with Koe no Katachi and Liz and the Blue Bird, Yamada’s art angered the kiddies. Trigger fans don’t know what great filmmaking is. They defer to their post–Kill la Kill indoctrination. The Yoshinari brothers’ big battle isn’t a climactic summation, just a clash of CGI dots like the indecipherable, interminable Gurren Lagann skirmishes. And the sentimental, nostalgic farewell to two beloved animators is hokey. Yamada rescued anime movies from nihilism and juvenilia, making modern myths worthy of adult spirituality and politics. Promare takes place in a violent kindergarten.
Miyazaki's real opinion on kyoani.

Attached: miyazaki_smiling.jpg (620x349, 70K)

i cant believed a 78 year old man called the death of 25 "an epic win"

Who cares what some holywood sellout thinks though?

Double based.

Miyazaki is a filthy boomer
Finally figured it out

I remember popping one of my first bones seeing Kiki's panties when she's flying on the broom

thanks for the memories Miyazaki

I follow a lot of nip artists and animators on Shitter.

It's surprising how few give a fuck about this/are staying quiet.

nah bro trust me

I've being doing some extensive research on this and this user is right, turns out this is all fake and he never said this.

This is almost entirely accurate

there is no way this is real

is it really?

Maybe you should try to learn japanese, I also follow a lot of artists and they are making sad posts over the incident, most of them just dont use the trending hashtag

God damn, at a time like this? He really doesn't give a fuck.

Based I love miyazaki, he would totally cry of happiness about capitalist corporative setting on fire.

This, pretty much everyone is fucking devastated by it, and most of my Japanese friends are almost shutting down cause of this. You guys don't realize the scale of this.

>now what we need next is for all those otaku to die in fires aswell
This part he would say for sure without bating an eye

GOAT

He really did say "Anime was mistake" though.

based

Sounds like you need some new friends, lol.

Unless you yourself a pathetic moeshit fag.

Losers. Imagine your whole dsy being ruined because of non family members dying

I'm pretty sure Yea Forums made that all up.