Bokuben

It's not Uruka's arc yet

Title: At the End of the Year, The Genius Leaves no Negative Impression For [X]
Text-Based:
Though it's the day before winter vacation, Uruka decides to visit the pool before studying with the group. After giving one good look and gave her gratitude to the pool, Uruka decided to clean it for just 5 minutes.

Nariyuki decided to look for Uruka when she hasn't come back, and found her working hard cleaning the pool for over 1 hour already. After hearing Uruka saying she'd like to clean a bit more before heading there, Nariyuki took his clothes off and helped out.

Uruka thought it'd be a fun event, but was quickly overwhelmed by Nariyuki's cleaning skill. And after a slip that lead to Uruka taking her pants off, and water hose going wild from being stepped on, the rest of the Swimming Club joined in on the cleaning. Not before making a few comments about their situation, and how Uruka should've invited them to clean, however.

The rest of the swimming club members intentionally had Nariyuki and Uruka clean together while the rest cleaned different section. Uruka commented that she's rather happy that Chinami, Ayuko, and the others feel the same way as well towards the pool.

Uruka asked why is Nariyuki fidgeting, and the latter replied that it's rather embarrassing due to him seeing how everyone are dressed (Shirt/Jersey over their school swimsuit). Uruka told Nariyuki to not look over there, and focus only on her.

While Nariyuki and Uruka took that line literally as the former thanking the latter, rest of the swimming club members took it out of context as they blushed by her line.

Attached: 1530575241152.jpg (866x1200, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jobmonkey.com/asia/japan_school_calendar/
strawpoll.com/ckx5z76s
strawpoll.com/z5x7kbad
strawpoll.com/37fz8hd5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based uruka best girl

Attached: 74395797_p0.jpg (633x926, 146K)

>Middle of winter
>cleaning pool
is it an internal pool?

So from this we get that It's not Christmas yet. Also Uruka's arc will probably take place in February when her exam for admission is. Probably another full rotation before that.

>7 [ 113 ] Bokutachi wa Benkyō ga Dekinai

Yeah, it's been pointed out many times. Also a reason why Uruka's tan is unexplainable.

>more boring filler
Uruka was a mistake

>filler in Bokuben
Bad bait. Also Uruka was a mistake to make so cute, it's too much.

Attached: 1568203172539.png (706x584, 373K)

>It's not Christmas yet
Are we in the endless pre-Christmas or something?

last chapter was filler dumb faggot

What's the preview.

Actually I just checked and Nips' Winter vacation consists of 3 days before and 3 after New years' Eve.

>Uruka chapter
>Nothing interesting happens
Other than Sensei, the relationships seem to be stuck in status quo. Rizu's arc didn't really change anything about their relationship. Fumino still switches between liking him and supporting her friends. Asumi is still an unimportant tease.
What is going to break it?

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

It's probably Dec 24 in universe if we consider that Christmas break is on the 25th

Uruka a best
Mafuyu and Rizu a second best
Fumino a shit

Attached: 1550148081870.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

>filler
>in bokuben
We never learn

Yeah, Christmas hasn't happened yet no matter how much fags like to delude themselves it happened in Rizu's arc. We are still getting the Christmas chapter.

Not everyone can be on the same level as Sensei sadly

I understand the whole thing about following your dreams regardless of the difficulty, but what happens after graduation? The girls seem somewhat reliant on Nariyuki to provide academic and emotional support, but once they get their diplomas, they're going to need to stand on their own feet unless they expect to become burdens unable to act as functioning adults. Honestly, I hope this comes up as graduation draws near just to highlight growth on the parts of the tutees and success of Nariyuki as a tutor.

But user, preview says it's the day before vacation. Vacation starts on December 28th which means it's December 27th.

Not even the point, Bokuben is just a bunch of separate stories for each girl mostly. The concept of filler is very redundant here.

>Vacation starts on December 28th
I am seeing different things

He probably meant that everything is filler in Bokuben, hence nothing is. Except arcs.

>Vacation starts on December 28th
according to where?

IF it's like this then next chapter, which will be Fumino because it's coming after an Uruka chapter, FUMINO IS GONNA HAVE CHRISTMAS!

Attached: 1503546755762.png (376x376, 98K)

Or, and hear me out here, we get a group chapter for Christmas (weird right?) and the one after that is a Fumino chapter.

That's another hundred lost votes for the next poll then

The Japanese student I hosted in my house for a year /blog

Like chapter 100 right?

so
>dude.... trust me

Christmas chapter is for Sensei though

>What is going to break it?
A tragedy
Time to set Nariyuki's house on fire

What's the preview? Is it a Fumino chapter?

jobmonkey.com/asia/japan_school_calendar/
>December 25 through January 7: Winter vacation

the difference is we already had a preview saying
>what is the reason behind Kirisu-sensei being chased by people on the street...
And some (foom)fags still tried deluding themselves
>Tsutsui would never give chapter 100 to sensei
>delusional senseifags
So yeah. That kind of backward logic is not gonna work here idiot.

Fumino?

I still don't understand what's the big deal for a chapter 100 desu, especially foomfags not wanting it to go to Sensei

Because it's a milestone or whatever and after the popularity poll amnd the shitfest that was her arc they became insecure as shit

>Like chapter 100 right?
Chapter 100 had a preview making it obvious it was a sensei-chapter and not a group chapter. So before you decide to act all smug, why don't you wait before having the preview for the next chapter instead of embarrassing yourself as you did then?

Next chapter is either Fumino or group, because Rizu gets nothing this rotation.
Or it's sensei because the bonus chapter doesn't count towards this rotation and we all win.

>and after the popularity poll and the shitfest that was her arc they became insecure as shit
This the poll and the fact that Fumino was gone for over 11 chapters, hit their brittle self-confidence, so they couldn't accept chapter 100 (a milestone) being a sensei-chapter let alone the start of an entire arc.

Well yes. But really, trust me.

Rizu arc has as much Fumino in it as it has Rizu herself. She barely got an arc.

>so this chapter would be 24th
Oh fuck if it's really Fumino it's gonna be glorious. The seething of Foomhaters after they raged a whole week is gonna be sweet.

Attached: 1498018386277.png (836x327, 85K)

22i neeeded to shill Fumino after those results, shame it only made Rizufags hate her now.

>after they raged a whole week
Must be nice living in Foomland, where you people are always in the right, never sperg out and never got so incredibly BTFO'd by poll resuts you spent threads being delusional.

Good for you user, good for you.

my money is on it being Mafuyu's birthday

Attached: royal_empress_tree.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

user, I beg of you, don't do this to yourself every time. You did it in chapter 100 and with the second popularity poll results leak and you're doing it again. Wait for the preview.

Attached: Rizu36.png (420x420, 56K)

speaking of which, it's weird that the preview wasn't translated

Preview isn't always translated in the text spoilers

assuming it is mafuyu's birthday what do people think she might get from each character as a present?

Math books

>Rizu's arc didn't really change anything about their relationship
She yearns for his headpats now.

I doubt anyone but Nariyuki would give her a present, they kind of hate her for being a cunt.

>think she might get from each character as a present?
Why would Rizu and Fumino give her something? I can only see Nariyuki giving her something. And possibly Asumi and Uruka but that would require a context involving them both.

one more to the collection?

Attached: dgsfs.png (1351x217, 83K)

She wanted those pretty early on. Nothing changed. Nariyuki doesn't even know why she got upset in the first place.

Fumino and Rizu hate her, Uruka and Asumi aren't close enough to know her birthday, if we get a sensei birthday chapter it would probably be with just Nariyuki and probably Miharu

I can't really see Rizu or Fumino giving sensei a birthday present unless Nariyuki tells them to do so
Uruka and Asumi maybe just don't care

chapter 89 hits me hardest frens.......

Man, these Fuminofags really like to set themselves up to get BTFO all the time
also Fumino a shit

Thanks.

I'm saying "If". Sasuga shitposters pushing for BTFO narrative.

Took off his clothes? Is Nariyuki naked?

>Sasuga shitposters pushing for BTFO narrative.
Sure user. Just be a good boy and wait for the preview.
also
>The seething of Foomhaters after they raged a whole week is gonna be sweet.
Foomhaters raged for a week? The only anons who rages were foomfags because they got buttblasted by the poll. You're just digging your grave deeper.

OH NO NO NO not even Reiji can save Foomdoom

Fumino a shit, A SHIT

in light of recent events should we set up a plan for a bodyguard unit to protect Tsutsui from a certain delusional and vindictive fanbase?

Jap Foomers are chill

The east nips are fine. The west foomers are the crazy bunch. One of them even made his own Fumino ending because of sensei won the poll by a huge margin.

that's what I mean, we need to do our bit to terminate the threat

what treat?

>the threat
most of the crazy ones are basement dwellers, they won't even leave their home. Tsutsui is fine/

western fuminofags

Where is the preview?

Mafuyu!

Attached: 1563220260838.png (957x934, 908K)

>Nariyuki will pop Mafuyu's cherry
Based

Don't mind me. Just waiting on more data:

Who: strawpoll.com/ckx5z76s
Where: strawpoll.com/z5x7kbad
What: strawpoll.com/37fz8hd5

Miharu will get Mafuyu some alone time with Nariyuki. Nariyuki will give her something that he'd bought with his saved up money, probably a necklace, that she'll start wearing all the time.

Weren't there times when LRR skipped the preview because it'd be a Mafuyu chapter next?

Attached: 040030734032-4p.jpg (800x1130, 632K)

>Weren't there times when LRR skipped the preview because it'd be a Mafuyu chapter next?
I don't think so. Sometimes the chapter doesn't have a preview. I don't think he's that biased even though his translations are a bit fishy sometimes

>Day 7. I still cannot accept it.
>Day 20. There is nothing to accept.
>Day 30. They didn't have a 2nd poll and Fumino didn't lose. You didn't see any results on the board! You didn't!
>Day 62. What are these senseifags so high and mighty about!? Did they forget about 39 and 89!?
>Day 108. Just wait till 139! Tsuitsui will come through and bring it home for his all along intended winner. Rizu was just an early distraction to play the long game for the true end heroine, Fumino!
>Day 139. Why is this a group chapter!? It was supposed to be her turn!
>Day 221. Graduation is coming so why is Tsuitsui spending all these chapters on filler when he could be spending them on Fumino!? Sensei already had a chapter this month!
>Day 300. 3rd popularity poll? Why are they skipping a number? Why are these senseifags so sure they'll win again? Fumino had better chapters since... since...
>Day 365. It's not fair! Sensei only won because she took Uruka's votes and had like all Y-sans! How else could she have 69% of 30000 votes!? And why was the chapter about meeting a Sumo wrestler!?
>Day 372. I still cannot accept it.
Such is life in Foomland.

Fiminofags will never recover.

Attached: 75416966_p1.jpg (1758x1416, 239K)

Until Tsutsui pulls a bait and switch on us or decided to shill Fumino using Sensei, which will undoubly trigger me beyond belief.

there are 3 ways Tsutsui can piss people off
>bait and switch near the ending
>using sensei to shill Fumino
>trying to make sensei unlikable on purpose
I still think that the last one is unlikely as their editors will try to stop him from doing so

If he makes Fumino win without any of this bullshit, I'd just accept it even though I'll be disapppointed. I will be conteny knowing she was the best character and had her smile restored.

Even though she'll stay single her entire life, most likely

Urukabro it's only us in this spoiler thread and I can barely circlejerk with you, I'm too busy. But this preview looks like it will have lots of cute Uruka in it.

Attached: 1550826903269.png (481x387, 215K)

>Other than Sensei, the relationships seem to be stuck in status quo
KEK the level of delusion is something

Tsutsui has put too much effort developing Sensei's relationship with Nariyuki to let her lose. Nariyuki and sensei are the only ones with the best chemistry, the other girls don't even come close.

Attached: 1563407014307.jpg (1455x939, 249K)

The Fumino shitty user haters(same Nino hater) did he forget the 1st poll ???
>Fumino was 2nd with zero ZERO!! screen time!!!!! only sensei and Uruka had the FOCUS DURING THIS FIRST POLL
For the 2nd poll
>even Fumino had 5 fucking chapters and nothing for 3 ~4 months
all the focus, fanservice and solo chapters during this second poll was for Sensei (little for Uruka) that completely explains the results
But even so Fumino still 2nd and this fact hurts her haters.

kill yourself, subhuman

Fumichinks should be gassed.

threadly reminder that that this manga will become a Siscon manga and Mizuki will come in for the upset in the end

Attached: MizukiYuiga.PNG.png (266x448, 69K)

He's not wrong though. If I look at the dynamic of the girls with Nariyuki I'd also say his relationship with Sensei's had the most progression compared to the others. Fumino has been stuck in basically the same spot for 100 chapters, Uruka is also stuck since she shot herself in the foot and refused to do anything, Asumi did have some progression with him even though it's irrelevant because it's Asumi and even though Rizu has been reduced to a pet we've seen clear progression on her front, like how she displayed blatant jealousy and was actually aware of it.
Sensei simply outshines this, so I'd rank it like this
>Sensei > Rizu > Asumi > Uruka = Fumino

Mizuki a shit.

>ESL
This must be ironic. Also Fumino still had her 5 chapter arc and 1000 people still converted to Sensei.

>Shill worst girl with best girl
I can only see that backfiring spectacularly. Fumino has the personality of a cardboard box. She can't possibly overpower sensei.

Attached: asfdugasefaewf.png (742x846, 679K)

>Asumi higher than anyone
Don't kid yourself, their relationship only developed for like 10 chapters after she got introduced, ever since then it's been exactly the same.

With Mafuyu at the laundry shop to Refute Yokozuna Jinou with the power of love.
I expect a battle to wash clothes

>>Fumino was 2nd with zero ZERO!! screen time!!!!! only sensei and Uruka had the FOCUS DURING THIS FIRST POLL
That's not even true

I still think it's more then Uruka and Fumino got, I might agree to change Uruka over Asumi but that's it.

this Asumi is a non character, even Sawako has had more progression as a character with Nariyuki

>Nariyuki and sensei are the only ones with the best chemistry, the other girls don't even come close.
I wouldn't say ony ones. Remember how hard Tsutsui shilled Fumino's relationship with Nariyuki in Rizu's arc?

I did say Asumi was irrelevant. I am just purely going by progression of the 5 girls.

How was the shortstack reduced to a mascot character?

Attached: 75608770_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 213K)

Kek saved

He's going to have to downplay Sensei at some point. It can't stay the same as now while Nariyuki ends up with someone else so expect changes soon.

you a shit

Nah, she's had at most the same amount as those 2, if not even less.

That's fair, I just see Asumi differently in that she's just below the other girls when it comes to romantic progression. They're all rather stagnant but Rizu has changed the most outside of Sensei. The other three are largely interchangeable, but I'd put Uruka above the other two because she's had some somewhat interesting story threads with how she's planning to deal with the Australian exit and her relationship with sensei as a mentor and idol

>The girls seem somewhat reliant on Nariyuki to provide academic and emotional support
They'll be fine without him. Except Mafuyu, but they'll get married.

uruka nigga

That's not something I'm looking forward to desu. The inevitable downplay of sensei. Until he uses her to shill Fumino. Its the only way to get the nips to like her at this point. Ironically it'll also make them hate her.

Don't worry

Attached: Rizu110.jpg (254x254, 30K)

Fumino is more worried about her friends hooking up with Nariyuki than her own feelings.

Attached: 75714904_p0.png (5976x3363, 1.42M)

>He's going to have to downplay Sensei at some point
Problem is with that is he's set up too much do that. People are expecting christmas chapter for her, the meet the parents chapter, grave visit to his dad's, foom and the others finally seeing the intensity of their married couple shenanigans, graduation and refuting Yokozuna Jinou with the power of love.

By contrast:
>Foom - coming out with her feelings, her making it into her dream uni, uncovering the Miharu mystery
>Rizu - coming clean with her feelings for moeboy
>Uruka - last hurrah for moeboy love, Australia
>Senpai - ...passing her exam?

Writing that up I realize that 22i really dropped the ball on the need to study for Rizu and Uruka.

>Until he uses her to shill Fumino. Its the only way to get the nips to like her at this point. Ironically it'll also make them hate her.
That'll just make the nips straight out dislike her. I don't see that getting a good ending.

>refuting Yokozuna Jinou with the power of love
can't wait to see how he pulls this off

>That'll just make the nips straight out dislike her.
Yeah I know that. I know that Fumino really only has meta reasons to win but if Tsutsui is going to go through with a Fumino end, he has to find someway to actually get people to like her, or doesn't thats up to him, but he'd be stupid not to try. I don't really see any other way to make people like her apart from the most popular character shilling her. But like I said, that would just make the nips dislike her more. Tsutsui has kinda screwed himself here.

>he has to find someway to actually get people to like her
Give her a growth spurt, enough to fill a bra?

Uruka and BEST FRIEND a best

Even Japan laughed at the western IRfags calling them ichirukists.

Honestly I can see Tsutsui giving Fumino Christmas all to herself in a desperate attempt to boost her again after her disastrous poll results. If he's really a Fuminofag I imagine that he must be butthurt about the poll, but maybe not enough to downplay Sensei.

Attached: the moeyuki dilemma.png (579x382, 130K)

>Honestly I can see Tsutsui giving Fumino Christmas all to herself in a desperate attempt to boost her again after her disastrous poll results
I doubt it. He had all the girls decked out in santa outfits for the poll and christmas is the only chance he'll have to make good on sensei's pun origin.

>Rizu has big milkers
>Uruka has an athletic body and tanlines
>Sensei has a great ass, overall great body and personality

What does Fumino bring to the table?

Attached: 75623581_p0.jpg (551x816, 277K)

How do you even boost her popularity at this point?
Just her acting moe and whatever isn't going to fix the fundamental problem that she just doesn't have anything going for her beyond meta, she's the prime example of why main heroines are often so terrible.
And if rizu's arc is anything to go by, it just makes fans mad.

after these results if he gives sensei the Christmas chapter then he is more or less confirming a sensei end, because pulling a bait and switch would backfire spectacularly (the editors definitely know this) and an open end will just disappoint everyone (editor-san definitely knows this too), in any case, Tsutsui must think very well what he's going to do now, these next 2 months will be crucial

For being in a supposed position of strength, senseifags are strangely insecure.

Tsutsui donated 3k$ on Kyoani's gofundme

>Tsutsui must think very well what he's going to do now, these next 2 months will be crucial
What if he's thinking Fuck the PTA! Two months to graduation! Abe banzai! Abe banzai!?

Let me lay it blunt. There is no way for any character to catch up to Mafuyu. So no matter what Tsutsui does at this point, that gap won't close. It's too late.

>Tsutsui has put too much effort developing Sensei's relationship with Nariyuki to let her lose. Nariyuki and sensei are the only ones with the best chemistry, the other girls don't even come close.
can't wait to see senseifags lose by seeing dumb post like this holy shit

>hurr durr I can't read
Kill yourself

2 months? but the school year doesn't end until march 31st

Didn't gal gohan have that recent chapter where fujiwara and Yabe-sensei visit the shrine for new years and luck in her final exam then in the latest chapter set on feb 14th she's graduated?

>sensei detractors are illiterate ESLs
Really makes you think

I like this cute gremlin even if she has zero chances of winning.

Attached: 75792687_p0.jpg (1500x2125, 171K)

>Honestly I can see Tsutsui giving Fumino Christmas all to herself in a desperate attempt to boost her again after her disastrous poll results
Nah, I don't think he will. He's set on the sensei end. Thinking that he'll actually, seriously try to undermine sensei for a fumino end is delusional.

sensei and nariyuki realtionship is still the same since the beginning stop being fucking delusional she is not a love interest, he has no feelings for her and most her chapter are fucking filler

That's Fumino's relationship with Nariyuki tho

Attached: awregawerg.png (635x595, 429K)

Not even a Fuminofag but Nip authors are incredibly loyal to their main girl or first girl. I dont see why Yea Forums expects Tsutsui to change an end based on popularity when apparently nip authors dont do that according to Yea Forums. Why is Tsutsui different? Genuinely curious.

Liking a girl shouldn't be tied to her chances of winning.
You should like her for what she means to you.

>sensei and nariyuki realtionship is still the same since the beginning

Try to actually read the manga before making retarded comments.

>their relationship and dynamics have the same

Attached: 03a.png (891x1300, 402K)

>exactly the same

Attached: 07.png (914x1300, 433K)

>sensei and nariyuki realtionship is still the same since the beginning stop being fucking delusional she is not a love interest
holy shit was a retard you are

Attached: 1555866754518.jpg (454x526, 59K)

>Why is Tsutsui different? Genuinely curious.
He made a sensei cake character a serious contender in Jump of all places and gave her the best character arc in the series?

Because his first/main girls are shit and he's only really working his ass off when it's a sensei chapter

Fumino IS the table.

I like her teasing the most. I hate too see bland Fimino get more attention than her.

Attached: 75441713_p0.png (1073x1556, 959K)

fucking kek

>No change
Apparently, this is a sign of no change in relationship from the beginning.

Attached: wesfgwaserf.png (802x1535, 1008K)

>Not even a Fuminofag but Nip authors are incredibly loyal to their main girl or first girl. I dont see why Yea Forums expects Tsutsui to change an end based on popularity
>based on popularity
That's not even the reason user. Tsutsui's writing is reflecting it. Who says that popularity has anything to do with it?
SeeSensei's popularity is all Tsutsui's fault. And the reason anons think a sensei win is validated is because he's writing it like that. The poll just reflects this.

I think I guess what your trying to prove, but in the first one you have her talking with the headmaster about the idea of Nariyuki being a tutor and the second has their interactions, at least try harder next time, because you can easily make comparisons to show that both changed

Three wives ending.

Attached: 3DFDAAF2-4DF1-433C-AE39-75A5CC326F09.jpg (683x503, 276K)

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat"

>After giving one good look and gave her gratitude to the pool,
We get it Tsutsui, she choose swim instead of moe, we understood with how fast her decision was, can you stop rubbing it in already

he acts the same for every other girl so you're point?

Based Tsutsui putting the side girls together

We're talking about the change in sensei's relationship with Nariyuki here you retard. Not the way Nariyuki acts to everyone. He's a self insert protag. He has the same personality as a hentai protagonist.

See>sensei and nariyuki realtionship is still the same since the beginning
You are a braindead retard. Apply yourself

Well, I'll be.

Attached: image0.jpg (1153x337, 77K)

and the senseifag said this fucking bullshit uruka had more progression with nariyuki than her
>Uruka is also stuck since she shot herself in the foot and refused to do anything,

Sure thing.

Tsutsui is the top donator for KyoAni Fire incident.

Attached: e5f08be.png (1153x337, 52K)

*yawn*
See you when she finally has an arc I guess.

usually their main girls get enough focus and development to stand on their own and even if they aren't the most popular girl the harem is balanced enough that the popularity difference is relatively meaningless (Onodera never had an advantage of over 1000 votes over Chitoge, for example) so the pressure isn't that big, that isn't the case here, the balance is really fucked up when a single girl gets more votes than the rest of characters combined in a 5 girl harem, Fumino (the poll runner up) could have double her amount of votes and sensei would still have more than everyone else, the gap is THAT big, Fumino and Rizu might be the weakest romcom leads I've seen in a long time

>fucking bullshit uruka had more progression with nariyuki than her
HAHAHAHAHA
Sure buddy whatever

how he acts with other girls doesn't really have any relevance to how much his relationship with sensei has changed

22i can speak english?

I really like it when shitposters' bait wears off and they'll just say whatever to get the last word in

Even at that point change. They act completely outside of their student-teacher in private. That barrier is completely destroyed and he's even teasing her.

Attached: 03.png (959x1400, 471K)

for starters, he has scolded his teacher, an authority figure, and all she could do was pout, the teacher-student barrier is almost non-existent when in private

>he's even teasing her
No, that's headcanon
He's only really comfortable with senpai because there's no real barrier between tutor and tutee, nor teacher and student. He's able to bant with her and he can depend on her and the others don't really come close in that regard

Yes!

Attached: 1554890262836.jpg (636x900, 112K)

>No, that's headcanon
>nariyuki is literally teasing her in the page
Can you go be deluded somewhere else? Your entire post is a headcanon and you have the literal gall to try and call me out?

Get yourself checked

Opinions?

Attached: 45722fb.jpg (785x1222, 164K)

literal reddit taste

>Fumino above sensei
Garbage

Asumi missing means it's good

>Unlimited votes
Only reddit trusts that site.

Your post is headcanon
Nariyuki himself admitted that he's the most comfortable with Sensei and that Senpai's teasing can get him uncomfortable at times

Is there even a point replying to that guy? He's either mentally deficient or fishing for (You)'s at this point.

Kek

No
>west
Discarded

that last one is 111 not 106

>anime that ends on ch39, skips most of sensei's development
>sensei still within 900 votes
kek

The Reddit poll meme died after the fucking anime ended and the actual poll came out. Lurk more newfag

Yakuzaman doing what is right.

He has to know English pretty well to make the Uruka jokes funny to native speakers.

Fumino deserves the top (Bokuben) spot after episode 13. Nothing else in season 1 compares desu.

based

when does Mafuyu's OVA come out?

Mafuyu's scene in ep 13 was still the best part of it

Now that is going to be the best part of the season. Forgot about that. Looking forward to it ngl.

Uruka a best!

Attached: 1534599892474.png (836x758, 389K)

based moe yakuzaman

November 1, but it features all the other girls

I thought it was Asumi and Mafuyu's beach episodes.

Nope its Mafuyu and Asumi.

>but it features all the other girls
Yeah in small anime-original scenes, the majority is still taken by Asumi and Mafuyu.

>Nope its Mafuyu and Asumi.
Kinda true, as there is a few anime only scenes. The majority is still Mafuyu and Asumi, so all is good.

Attached: sdgfsd.jpg (1535x2048, 568K)

>Anime only results

Only Fuminofags take those results as final since they don't read the manga.

Attached: 75684062_p0.jpg (2000x2000, 424K)

What is sensei reading there?

is that onegai sensei?

>Lurk more newfag
I created the meme faggot.

A classic.

Attached: onegai sensei.jpg (600x837, 148K)

Damn, she's as thick as Mafuyu.

Attached: 75368207_p0.png (604x1000, 260K)

Attached: 1276649404601.jpg (1600x1200, 312K)

God I wish that was me.

Attached: 74766489_p0.png (860x1214, 801K)

>if we get a sensei birthday chapter it would probably be with just Nariyuki and probably Miharu
That sounds pretty comfy

>about 7 hours of life
>only 200 posts
So this is what it's like for Urukafags.

>criticizes Foom
How has nobody already called you "Asumifag"? I guess the resident shitters are really sleeping.

Oh yes, I'm sure you did buddy

>Bokuben threads
>ever being alive without shitpost
How new are you?

Animeonly here, but are Foom's dad and Nariyuki's mom looking for new partners? Opposite sexed single parents seems like fodder for a stepsibling plot

he's going to wake up soon though

I literally did. Cannot explain further or the wonderful balance it created will be ruined.

I'd post more but I'm super busy

Attached: 1556438923475.gif (800x450, 3.03M)

FUCKING HARUHISKY

Fumino and Nariyuki act more like potential siblings than lovers.

Oh, don't worry. That's totally believable

Those text spoilers give us nothing. I’m only curious about the preview for the next chapter.

>Previous Sensei threads reached post limit

Just to show who Yea Forums cares the most for.

Attached: 13 (3).jpg (909x536, 163K)

>the rest of the Swimming Club joined in on the cleaning.
will there be a cameo from Ikeda?

Attached: Ikeda.png (68x95, 7K)

What's the preview? I hope it will be Fumino's turn next.

Even if you don't think they're biased against anybody, they clealry have a bias towards Fumino

>Urukashit chapter

Attached: worst girl.png (770x313, 164K)

>more like potential siblings than lovers.

Attached: Master & Student.png (924x2600, 726K)

Yes, that's what most siblings act like.

You bloody otters pulled me in with the school uniform sensei chapter. It's just that the threads lately have been filled with so much shitposting from that megautismo foomer and poll hype that I forgot how slow Uruka chapters can be.

Not him, but there is nothing telling in that picture about them being lovers or whatever. They just look like good friends. I am sure you could have better examples.

>Fireworks girl revealed to be Fumino (Fumino fags in uproar)
>Hanae and Reiji tell their kids about them getting married
>Fumino is bound to Nariyuki as a stepsister
>proceed to an open ending

This reminds me of what a mistake Rizu arc was. You would expect a deepening of Rizu and Nariyuki’s relationship to deal with this issue but nothing like that happens. Rizu still feels disconnected from him. She’d probably have a meltdown if she saw him and Sensei.

It will still have to include the punchline.
>Without me, sensei would be in trouble all the time!
>Yeah.

Lots of childhood friend, tsundere, skinship, and/or platonic winners started out like this. It is a good thing.

If you'd told me that at chapter 30-60 I would have agreed with you for sure. But we are 120 chapters in and it's still the same.

Attached: you will never feel this.png (573x389, 346K)

This manga isn't known for its pacing and plot development, mate.

>that thigh gap
>those tits
>that ass

The other girls never had a chance.

Attached: 75765571_p0.jpg (571x1000, 87K)

You tell that to sensei

>those white dots
>sensei crying for Nariyuki (like he's her man and not a student) because he's unconscious and is not responding
>gives him a lap pillow
based

How does one acquire an Uruka gf?

Attached: 1561444301579.jpg (1453x2149, 509K)

uruka so shit urukafags have to grab a better looking character from a different series and pretend it's her

Have a sporty childhood friend
Make sure she develops a crush on you through high school
????
Profit!

What a good wife

It took over 70 chapters to develop affections for Sensei. Slow pacing and progress affects all.

time for this flabby girl to make another appearance

Attached: ikeda butt.jpg (165x213, 19K)

>It took over 70 chapters to develop affections for Sensei. Slow pacing and progress affect all.
How is that slow pacing? First of all, she's his fucking teacher, so it's not cut and dry like being a classmate. Sure, it took around 70 chapters for sensei to fall for him, but that's like saying the only relevant thing is "getting" from point A to B and not "how" you get to that point. In between those two points, there was clear progression and this "progression" is very lacking by some characters.

Attached: hgjfdd.png (928x1300, 304K)

see>190793523
>there was clear progression and this "progression" is very lacking by some characters.
for* some characters

Be objective. She developed affection after she arrived at point B. From A to B is the progression and it took a lot of time to get there. Mind you this manga is mostly self-contained and episodic. As a result, most of the development came to be in Sensei's arc.

>First of all, she's his fucking teacher, so it's not cut and dry like being a classmate.

>that one chapter where they play the "I love you" game and she tells him that is not appropriate because they're teacher and student then moments later not objecting Nariyuki coming over to her place a lot

Attached: 75485219_p0.jpg (600x600, 71K)

>She developed affection after she developed affection
You do know what the word "develop" means, right?

It took more 80 chapters to be precise since her arc started in chapter 100 and Sensei becoming part of the lineup happened in chapter 20 something.

Yes.

I stand corrected.

mafuyu is his fucking teacher meaning that she teaches him about fucking in an interactive learning environment

>changing what he said in greentext
For what purpose?

Ikeda is going to save the chapter

>uruka chapter thread
>people rather talk about sensei than uruka

save the manga*

The other girls are so boring a predictable, that's why.

Attached: 75707444_p0.png (1421x1402, 960K)

>s a result, most of the development came to be in Sensei's arc.
>Be objective
I am, you're just very retarded now. What you're saying is simply false and close to blatantly lying though like shown here for example. So your simply gonna dismiss sensei's acceptance of needing Nariyuki like it's meaningless? What about all the other times she'd opened up about her life. For example when Nariyuki accompanied her to school when she wore a uniform. Just because it became full-circle in her arc, doesn't mean that there was no clear progression. Or how about the time when Miharu visited or when they took care of Natsumi together?
Point being, the progression is very visible and it's not cut and dry for you to claim everything happened in her arc. You are the one not being objective here.
>She developed affection after she arrived at point B
seeThis user is right, you're basically saying she developed feelings for him after she developed feelings for him, when it's very clear that this has been happenine before her arc.
>Mind you this manga is mostly self-contained and episodic. As a result, most of the development came to be in Sensei's arc.
This is completely redundant and has nothing to do with it.

Attached: sDF.jpg (772x522, 128K)

What should Uruka do to make a step toward advancing her relationship with Nariyuki that hasn't already been tried before in her previous attempts?

Attached: 1558300946161.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

it's normal that the more interesting characters draw the most talk

Attached: 1561308876722.jpg (226x274, 30K)

>She developed affection after she arrived at point B
Literally retarded. Apply yourself inbred.

that isn't exclusive to Uruka chapters

She could start by stop being a genki autist and confessing to him.

>tfw you'll never raise a kid with your older wife

Attached: 1443081481779.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

>I stand corrected.
You were never even correct, to begin with, you are saying that Mafuyu started developing feelings "after" her arc. That's not only wrong it's also the same as admitting you're a disgusting speedreader.

She should put his pOnOs in her vagOO

>a kid
singular?

ok whatever hand over the next chapter preview already

Attached: bigriz.jpg (4416x4416, 1.18M)

Drop the autism, mate. This is clear cut and we're talking about romantic affections. Not the little development sprinkled here and there of the warming up nature. The most real and tangible development Sensei got took place in her arc, which took many, many chapters to get there. The result is obvious and we can tell by how she acts around him post-arc.

Point being, little development sprinkled here and there isn't unique to Sensei. Tsutsui's format is quite simple and most development happened in an arc, but most important is how the manga is written and its structure is episodic and self-contained with roughly 80% non-plot and development chapters.

you're not in it, Rizu. go do your udon deliveries

Uruka would rather Sensei than her too.

Uruka has kinda given up on actively pursuing him. Nariyuki’s a dense harem MC so he will never notice on his own. Since she’s already in love, all Uruka chapters are similar.

Sensei shilling and downplaying other girls is the norm now. Get used to it.

At a time.

>arguing with the wall of text Mafuyu autist who quotes everything
inb4 leddit spacing.

who's up next in the rotation
don't tell me it's another foomer chapter

Attached: gross.png (775x1227, 354K)

>downplaying other girls

They downplayed themselves if we are being really honest here. Sensei just keeps getting better.

Probably a group chapter since Rizu and Fumino had the last arc.

That pic might as well be her, rent free-kun.

Attached: 74701228_p0 (1).png (1668x2388, 1.21M)

I mean, the other girls are downplayed in every sense of the word that they lost votes in the poll.

Attached: 1563091482773.jpg (959x1400, 1.37M)

Now Urukafags will know how some of us feel.

>Drop the autism, mate.
You need to drop the autism inbred, using buzzwords against me won't make your retarded narrative come true.
>This is clear cut and we're talking about romantic affections. Not the little development sprinkled here and there of the warming up nature.
Yes, we are, and it's blatantly false to claim that Sensei started developing feelings of affection after her arc when it's very obvious that this has been happening "before" her arc. So cut the bullshit, you shitposting faggot.
>The most real and tangible development Sensei got took place in her arc, which took many, many chapters to get there
It took 80 chapters for Mafuyu to fall for Nariyuki and in between those chapters, there was visible progression on "how" it happened. I don't care how buttblasted Sensei makes you, but I can tell you're fishing for (you)'s at this point.
>Point being, little development sprinkled here and there isn't unique to Sensei. Tsutsui's format is quite simple and most development happened in an arc
>little developments
Mind you, there is a very clear progression from sensei in chapter 16 to the sensei close to chapter 100. And you downplaying that with backward logic isn't going to make it true.
>but most important is how the manga is written and its structure is episodic and self-contained with roughly 80% non-plot and development chapters.
It's funny how you're simply requoting shit that was said in the most recent threads are doubling that down in an unrelated way. What does Bokuben's structure and episodic nature have anything to do with Sensei's development in this series? At this point, you're just using words to make yourself seem smarter. Have a (you) shitposter.

it's that time

Attached: fuck off.png (857x499, 401K)

Attached: smollest_rizu.jpg (35x35, 2K)

It'll be Fumino, I think. I mean, she should be next in the rotation.

Attached: 1521616628861.png (772x252, 61K)

Urukafags already know this since the beginning when people praised Yea Forums to shit on her
Senseibros at least don't shit on Uruka

Attached: 1554622656812.png (729x500, 513K)

I'd say sensei since it's supposed to be the 24th for this Uruka chapter. 25th is her birthday after all.

>even all the other girls votes combined don't come close to Sensei's votes

How did she do it, bros?

Attached: 75474965_p0.jpg (512x853, 108K)

by being better than all the others.

She's just that good.

I hope Mafuyu gives Miharu a brother in law for Kirisumas.

miharu's getting a niece

I mean, is it really downplaying? Uruka has a stump where her foot used to be

Or a nephew

Jesus. Now you're angry and have moved to acting out like an offend waifufag. To start, you misunderstood and went off the rails. I never said she had none development in any other areas or at all before her arc. It should be obvious considering my point is how she changed after her arc. The change being she has affection for Nariyuki. Not the warming up to student kind, but romantic affections. Slow pacing and progress clearly affected Sensei too as it took a long time to reach that point.

This manga is mostly episodic and self-contained and a greater non-plot ratio to plot. That's an obvious structure to the writing that shouldn't need to be stated to begin with. You probably won't care to stand corrected or admit to misunderstanding, and since I can tell where this is heading, this will be my last reply to you lest this thread turns south real fast.

how does this make you feel

Attached: smooth.jpg (197x215, 7K)

When is she gonna take Rizu's virginity?

Attached: 74074107_p0.jpg (1240x1748, 996K)

>Jesus. Now you're angry and have moved to acting out like an offend waifufag. To start, you misunderstood and went off the rails. I never said she had none development in any other areas or at all before her arc. It should be obvious considering my point is how she changed after her arc. The change being she has affection for Nariyuki. Not the warming up to student kind, but romantic affections. Slow pacing and progress clearly affected Sensei too as it took a long time to reach that point.
(you), I told you I am not falling for your retarded bait. Take it somwhere else faggot.

Sensei chapter was 1 chapters ago. Sensei getting another chapter would be so wrong.

it could be disguised as a "group" chapter like 106

Sekijou is just a friend

Attached: Rizu109.jpg (195x195, 14K)

I wonder if she shaves

>Sensei's smooth pristine vagina

Not for long after Nariyuki gets done with her

No

first she slips something in rizu's udon
then she slips something in rizu

We can always talk about how Uruka will get a boat ending if you know what I mean.

There's nothing to talk about. People thought this chapter was going to be the start of her arc but it's just another filler. We're just waiting for the next chapter preview at this point

>The change being she has affection for Nariyuki
And you keep being told that this is wrong, this was already happening before her arc.
>You probably won't care to stand corrected or admit to misunderstanding
ironic

Previous was a bonus scenario that wouldn't have been part of the rotation otherwise. We'd still be in for a sensei chapter if that's the case.

103 to 105 at least makes sense where the others got their chapters. From 107, it was Asumi arc so 22i skipped giving Asumi a chapter in the rotation.

Don't take the bait and give them your (You)s. Don't do it for the sake of the thread.

>Sensei getting another chapter would be so wrong.
So wrong but feel so right.

Imagine if next week was just a single sensei chapter but a two parter. Think of the shit that'll fly.

gook scans when?

as much as I'd want that, it's going to be a Fumino chapter
Tsutsui will try his hardest to shill her

papayuki put 4 on Hanae and he only stopped because he died, if Nariyuki is similar to his dad he'll probably have a skating team before sensei turns 35

silly user, anime girls don't have pubic hair unless proven otherwise

The chapter is still canon. That is, MC went over to help clean Sensei's clean did happen.

Because?

Sensei's place*

Three line hockey team by the time she's 40.

All of it is canon.

she's next in the rotation

Don't mind me, just this.

Attached: perfection.png (736x872, 550K)

Sure but it's way more likely if the next chapter is Christmas to make that a group and give her the following chapter as a solo. Giving one person a solo Christmas chapter is a way too big of a flag.

Reminder that Nariyuki has to spend Christmas with senpai because they're "dating"

Attached: 38.png (377x470, 111K)

Indeed. Including the dream.

>predictably next in the rotation means shilling
Who hurt you?

He doesn't owe that cunt anything.

>dream
>something clearly changed before and after

Could be a christmas arc where Nariyuki spends the day with the girls but stays the night at Sensei's. We're due for another intimacy escalation from her and I'm betting on her wearing a gift he gets her.

Lingerie?

if tsutsui is a fuminofag then he must be mad about the poll results, which could result in him keep doing what he already did in Rizu's arc

Giving Fumino a Solo-Christmas chaptet is a gigantic flag user

It still wouldn't be shilling if it's part of the normal rotation.

Are you an Asumifag? As I already said, all the threads are dead without shitpost and everyone shitposted plenty last week.

Attached: 1530396877891.png (198x226, 56K)

Sensei will get the Xmas chapter though. She'll win so she should get it.

That's literally shilling at that point dipshit. Better end the manga at that point then. Point being no girl should get something that big as a solo-chapter. Remove the dirt out if your eyes. The point isn't whether is according to the rotation or not you oblivious idiot.

>I don't know what shilling means

t. seething foompanzee

If that happens, it's the same as saying
>other girls don't stand a chance.
>Fumino win confirmed
And doing that is literally ending the series for every othergirlfag. Nobody is saying it's not according to the rotation. But making Christmas a group-chapter is the better choice.

What? I am argueing against her getting a solo Christmas chapter though.

IF, that is if Fumino gets a Christmas chapter, it would mean 22i planned it. Plus, Fumino is one of the two main girls, so it really wouldn't be shilling.

To me giving a solo-girl Christmas, is just shilling by the author even if the defintion is a bit off. That shouldn't be a thing in a harem romcom

>, that is if Fumino gets a Christmas chapter, it would mean 22i planned it.
That literally doesn't matter. If Tsutsui is planning a Fumino end then there are loads of other ways he could have done that and not by giving every other othergirlfag a middle-finger. He could start doing something with her character for starters instead of putting her in stasis for god knows how long. If he loves Fumino so much, then DO something with her. If he's buttblasted fot Sensei being more popular then that's litetally his fault.

Sensei has been more popular for over a year and 22i never showed a sign of being mad about it. You're projecting. When you consider Sensei's arc, what do you honestly think he is concerned with equality?

Christmas arcs aren't always given to the winners by the way

Attached: merry xmas ms spencer.jpg (1600x802, 226K)

>22i never showed a sign of being mad about it
What is Rizu's arc?

Yeah. Senseifags are overreacting.

Examns and graduation

>projecting
Probably, but giving her such a chapter is still retarded. This point still stands
>If Tsutsui is planning a Fumino end then there are loads of other ways he could have done that and not by giving every other othergirlfag a middle-finger.
Just this, so I highly doubt he'd do it. I am just saying if he does so. Also
>Sensei has been more popular for over a year and 22i never showed a sign of being mad about it.
Many think the shilling in Rizu's arc is telling

That has nothing to do with taking it out on Sensei who's more popular. Rizu merely got development that suited her. Yes, forreshadowing between the main girls happened and that was inevitable as there can only be one in the end.

It's still a gigantic flag and cherry-picking doesn't count

I'm the first user who said tsutsui would shill her and, Christmas or not, I think that he would just emphasize Fumino's cuteness, her interaction with Nariyuki and so on

>emphasize Fumino's cuteness, her interaction with Nariyuki and so on
How is that shilling? That is normal!

He's not that dumb to downplay Sensei. He has to use an easy target like Rizu to shill Fumino.

>That has nothing to do with taking it out on Sensei who's more popular
Wait, when was this the point? The point was just shilling her in general because he got mad over the results and not by sensei in particuliar

>eaay target
Is Rizu a joke to you?

It's more of a pun thing in bokuben case.

>oh wow, Fumino is so perfect!
>I wish I was just like her
>and on
That's shilling

More than normal, like in Rizu's arc

>conspiracy theories

Attached: 1501007368948.png (348x255, 56K)

easy*

She's actually my favorite, but even I can admit a main heroine who got 4th place is an easy target.

You're definitely projecting. Would you honestly have the same feeling if Mafuyu was given a Christmas chapter instead?

You must know, you're quite familiar with them.

Fumino is genre savvy in literature. That's different.

Attached: 1551055795563.jpg (676x413, 128K)

>Would you honestly have the same feeling if Mafuyu was given a Christmas chapter instead?
Yes, the only reason I would still be skeptial is because she's a sensei. A solo Christmas chapter is to big of a flag for any girl. I said this just before.

Did you forget Fumino was jealous of Rizu and was in despair mode? It balanced out.

Attached: 05.png (949x1300, 358K)

Yeah, can't say the same for her fags, which is kinda ironic

you mean senseishit being cancerous again

Hardly, her presence in it was too much. It's almost like she shared that arc with Rizu. And to be fair, I didn't enjoy that. She was a bit to prominent.

Anyway, I only said Tsutsui would shill Fumino under the assumption that he's a Fuminofag and is mad about the poll results that would lead him to improve her popularity again. Maybe that's not even the case.

>shilling
>in general
>mad over the results
If there was existing precedence set by the first poll, you may have a point. But 22i didn't react that way. It just sounds like you're trying to rationalize it that way in the event Fumino gets a Christmas related chapter.

(You)

try to improve*

Fuminobros are the most trope meta though.

>But 22i didn't react that way. It just sounds like you're trying to rationalize it that way in the event Fumino gets a Christmas related chapter.
Why else would have give every othergirlfag a middle-finger? It's such an low-chance situation, so I am trying to justify such an extreme action. You could better end the manga then and there if he does so.

She even hated herself too. The muh perfect argument was debunked weeks ago. Some baiters never learn.

>It just sounds like you're trying to rationalize it that way in the event Fumino gets a Christmas related chapter.
It does sound like that and that's true. Because I personally think the chances of any girl getting a solo-Christmas chapter are slim to none.

What if Nariyuki spends time with all girls but Fumino is last in the order? The time they spent together is a sorta re-enactment of the sleep chapter but with a Christmas theme. There has to be some some of nudge to that gives one girl an edge over the other in a harem so readers can pick up tells and hints.

Is 22i yumizuru tier of petty shit?

>complaining that Fumino might get a Christmas chapter
inb4 Mafuyu gets it instead.

That would ruin his own series and make Fumino the Houki of Bokuben so I hope not

It's just in general, it's too much of a flag. If Mafuyu got such a thing, I'd be close to accepting her win at that point despite her teacher status.

Attached: sensei ultrawide.png (1200x422, 690K)

Houki was never most popular or even 2nd most popular though.

>lead him to improve her popularity again
nothing he does will close that gap though without shitting on sensei hard.

>Tsutsui caves to fan pressure and forces himself to switch endgame to Sensei
Duh duh duh.

I wish hack Kubo did that for Bleach.

>nothing he does will close that gap though without shitting on sensei hard.
Not even shitting on sensei will close that gap, that will just make people hate Fumino and him. I don't think he's that retarded.

>Tsutsui caves to fan pressure and forces himself to switch endgame to Sensei
>forces
You seem the be under the assumption that the story hasn't been heading that way for a while now.

I recall she was top 3 in the polls and quite close to the 2nd. Her hatebase was just as big

wish sensei would shit on me hard

Tsutsui confirmed shilling Sensei.

I imagine a neckbeard fuminofag flying over there and setting Tsui on fire. [Spoiler]Honestly deserves it for Nisekoi[/spoiler]

Doubt.jpg

>There has to be some some of nudge to that gives one girl an edge over the other in a harem so readers can pick up tells and hints.
HURRRRRRRR

>shilling

That's what I got from reading the archive, anyhow.
The author was just butthurt that Char won the polls instead of Houki

Did Houkipoki win?

>shilling the already most popular girl
What? Better remove the others at that point if everyone is gonna lick sensei's feet. If the story is actually heading that way naturally, I wouldn't want a solo-Christmas chapter. That'd be too much.

>featuring a girl in her arc at her best is shilling
Big brain plays.

All the girls have something like that in their respective arcs. Christmas is a different beast altogether and it's one of the most holiday season used ways to foreshadow a win.

>All the girls have something like that in their respective arcs.
Do they also have Moeman saying "WHAT I WANT IS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY" to them in front of witnesses?

No, only Fumino got something comparable.
Rizu especially got the short end of the stick

I wanna read sensei h doujins but none of them are able to accurately depict her beauty

Attached: sensei riz.png (425x1181, 546K)

>thinks popular sub heroines can't be shilled
>What is Rem/Iroha?

>All the girls have something like that in their respective arcs.
Rizu might wanna have a word with you

manga artists are never rational so you never know, but in any case, we're just speculating on nothing, the poll is still too fresh in everyone's mind and we won't see the in-story impact until like 2 months from now when any hypothetical butthurt calms down a bit, maybe Tsutsui is happy with the results but still gives Christmas to other girl to try to balance it a bit, because sensei getting all the major flags would just make it too obvious and pulling a bait and switch would backfire harder

There are two thats close enough.

>>What is Rem/Iroha?
You haven't read any further then arc 3, did you?
>sub herione
Here we go again

Yukino was never overshadowed by Iroha though

I'd rather just see Tsutsui drawing her in increasingly tight clothing in increasingly lewd situations

Attached: sensei scrub.png (357x1197, 333K)

It's not that different from him saying he'll support Fumino and Asumi. I'm aware Rizu got the short end of the stick, but, you know, Rizu did kiss Nariyuki way back and was the first to make moves based on feelings she didn't fully understand at the time.

Uhm, Urukabros?

Attached: 20190617_105243.png (203x297, 78K)

>nariyuki will be the first one to lay his hands on that body
lucky bastard.

Sub heroine is the proper term. Just ask Maruto.
>Rem literally married and had kids with fucking Subaru in a timeline
>not blatant shilling to let Remfags eat it and have their cake too.

Tell that to Irohafags.

waiting for image spoilers/Korean scans

Attached: 1561822782166.jpg (1440x810, 130K)

Imagine the salt if Sensei loses despite the praising and quoting that line gets by every shipper ever.

>>Rem literally married and had kids with fucking Subaru in a timeline
>>not blatant shilling to let Remfags eat it and have their cake too.
Tappei literally wrote a harem scenario for EVERY girl you disgusting secondary. Shut up about stuff you have zero knowledge off. He has written multiple what-ifs.

It is different or JB wouldn't have been assblasted enough to deliberately mangle the meaning.

>will be
Beach chapter, bathhouse chapter, ice rink, 106, 111...

About the same as Fumino's moment. Probably even worse considering her fanbase and thier entitled "main girl must win" philosophy

Other what-ifs timelines aren't even comparable to that. Try again.

Obviously, I meant something a bit deeper

Oh boy here we go.

(you) try again.

That's right. I thought so, Remfag on damage control.

If you believe that's the case then why don't you bring it up to JB and debate the merits of their translation?

>Remfag on damage control.
Project harder, I am an Echidnafag inbred. Not joining your retarded fanbase war you filthy secondary.

>If you believe that's the case
It IS the case, this is just one example.

Attached: ggsfg.png (1474x1144, 1.54M)

Sure thing.

fumino's moment in her arc isn't praised that much, her fans are still stuck on chapter 39

>hardly a difference
>mangle
user, I....

JB pls

Sawako best girl

>hardly a difference
seeThat's just an example, and it's twisting words to make it more romantic then it actually is user. JP is just the wrong translation.

Attached: hdfs.png (1785x1299, 2.08M)

Senseifag and his seething quest that dares not challenge JB's TLs and instead gripes on an anonymous board to a few dozen random anonymous, hoping for someone to do it for him.

>Rem is shilled in the story
Is that why her relationship with Subaru was completely cut in the anime and is downplayed as much as possible in the LN? That is anti-shilling.

I was just checking. Image spoilers must be up somewhere on the chink sites the spoilers are taken from but I don't know how to navigate those.

Attached: 1552901254791.png (257x262, 73K)

It was already done weeks ago though. The bias is real, the translation on the last page of Ghost girl is another example. This is nothing new, I am just showing it up because someone brought it up again. The bias translation is 111 is even worse.

Not even.

I don't know Japanese, but I know Viz by reputation and they are hardly what most people consider good translation. Sometimes they are too liberal, other times too literal. What I do know is most fans reads read scanlation over official and go by it for over 2 years without incident, or at least from what I've seen. If you think there's a translation concern, then just take it up with JB and sort it out to see who's right.

Also JB is consistently late for Sensei chapters so I just read Viz now and check JB later to see if the honorifics reveal anything.

>implying it was dissected by real moonrubefags in that thread
Ha ha, nope. Enjoy your self high fives and patting yourself on the back.

Just wait for reddit.

t. JB

>I don't know Japanese, but I know Viz by reputation and they are hardly what most people consider good translation
It was discussed alongside the raws at that time though. Look in the archive.
>green-texting makes me look smart
pathetic. LRR's bias has always been obvious.
see

Attached: dgsa.png (1691x1310, 1.19M)

>still not showing moonrunefags going through it
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Senseifag.

In Viz translation Ghost-Loli is confirmed an actual ghost while in JP's it's kinda left ominous.
>It was nice to have someone to talk to after all THESE YEARS
>It's been a while but it's pretty fun to talk to people
That's a big difference in meaning, so who is correct there?

Don't reply to the salty Fuminofag shitposter

>What I want is... I want...
tbf that is awkward to say. I can see why they cut the first part

In the raw it's just 久しぶりに

Which just means "after a long time"

>Whatever helps you sleep at night, Senseifag.
the words
see
the raw had the actual word "couple" in it and JP completely dismissed it entirely, thus downplaying what Ghost-loli meant.
see

I wonder, if people insist on pushing the narrative that development is sprinkled across most chapters for all girls (and that it isn't unique to Sensei), why was it that sensei still got more than half of the votes across the entire poll?

Or both.

>why was it that sensei still got more than half of the votes across the entire poll?
because sensei is a better character and is also best developed. Her character is not stale like most of the others are. It's that simple. Don't listen to retards user.

Viz typically uses English equivalent colloquial phrases/idioms. They're often liberal that way, so not exact. Japan is prone to being roundabout, ambiguous, and implies things based on context. I can definitely say or sure that line is what an English speaker would say. I've seen enough anime to know Japanese don't have such a saying.

>last week gook scans released on Thursday for sensei chapter
>uruka chapter
>still no gook
wow

what arcane knowledge is hidden behind the last bit of steam

Attached: sensei steam.png (357x1197, 329K)

If the link you quote there is it, then I don't really see it. Anyhow, discussing it here doesn't do much good, plus this is Yea Forums after all so I take everything with a grain of salt. It's best if you just discussed it with JB to produce results. Although from the comparison you gave, I honestly don't see a a large difference. It boils down to interpreting nuances of lines that carry the same general meaning.

Everything was early last week brainlet.

Last week jump came out earlier than usual

Gooks come on Friday usually. Last week was an exception for every series. Actually for every manga magazine in Japan.

>time travelfag still trying to trick people into believing ghosts are real in Bokuben verse in order to validate impossible time travel
That's pathetic.

I want a lolifuyu

Attached: D2Hh5VYW0AAZVHv.jpg orig.jpg (978x1536, 216K)

(you), it happened, deal with it faggot.

>Uruka's arc is still unresolved and there's no immediate urgency to do so

Attached: 1525225978850.jpg (577x431, 44K)

And pigs can fly.

the comment at the end of the chapter confirms time travel

Seemed like a good fit means there's a chance they weren't. They were such a cute couple affirms that they are. The literal word "couple" is in the raws, so fucking use it. You can believe whatever you want, I think it's bias.

>trust me bRo

this one can

Attached: sgsg.png (421x374, 616K)

The manga literally spills it out for you.
Don't blame others for your own retardation.

>literally see an unused ticket with the voucher still one it and Sensei says she didn't go.
>wakes up, the ticket is used with the voucher gone and Sensei says she went to the amusement park
(you)

"I

she's going to get impregnated by kangaroos soon

>my headcanon isn't retarded; it's you
Next aliens will evade or Nariyuki will get isekai to a fantasy world based on a mmo.

>hurr must be same ticket
Desperate Senseifag.

A "Nariyuki's dad was here" tattoo.

Stop replying to the shitposter, you won't convince him. Everybody already knows he's retarded

LRR is a well-known huge Fuminofag, how is this surprising to anyone?

>>hurr must be same ticket
It is the same ticket.
1. she said she didn't go to the amusement park before he fell unconscious and tells him after he wakes up that she went with someone she can't remember.
>inb4 other ticket
2. It's been said multiple times that Sensei "accidentally" bought a ticket for TWO. JKfuyu even asks Nariyuki to accompany her because she bought a ticket for two accidentally. Later, after Nariyuki wakes up Sensei confirms that she went with someone.
It's all the same ticket. She only ever tried going once.

Attached: dhgdh.png (1012x670, 364K)

it's harder than I thought it would be to find womb tattoo pngs

>infinite rating
kek

Nariyuki's dad was too pure to do that

If couple was used then it should be used, but everything sounds like arguing over nuances, which is affected by individual bias and culture that shapes a person. In any case, I'm generally inclined to go with fan translation over Viz as the latter seems to have a penchant for being on the liberal scale (versus what I typically hear in anime) and assigns meaning to ambiguous context to make it sound more natural to English at the cost of formal equivalence.

Young sensei best, Fumino second, Sensei third.

>In any case, I'm generally inclined to go with fan translation over Viz as the latter seems to have a penchant for being on the liberal scale (versus what I typically hear in anime) and assigns meaning to ambiguous context to make it sound more natural to English at the cost of formal equivalence.
Sure, but this also means that the meaning of sentences can change drastically because everyone's interpretation is different. The words couple was there, in the literal sense. They should have used it.

>forced headcanon when the logical conclusion it's not the same pair of tickets
Keep chimping.

So, where is the next chapter preview?

see

I also want a fixedmino

Attached: D3PuZjzWAAA-42m.jpg orig.jpg (963x1536, 212K)

Wait for gooks

Attached: 1563245887600.jpg (240x392, 33K)

They are though.
I can understand how you'd have trouble following a very basic plot, though.

mafuyus mate for life

Oh well.

Attached: tired fumi.png (61x51, 4K)

See It wasn't meant for you faggot, you're the obvious shitposter here

It almost looks like she has three eyes.

>you're the obvious shitposter here
who? the one who thinks it's time travel or the one who doesn't?

If I was Nariyuki I'd marry Mafuyu on the spot
Fuck the PTA

Attached: 1545812103471.jpg (1273x1800, 885K)

t.abe

Attached: sensei outrageous.png (342x527, 179K)

The one who doesn't. I agree that it's kind of stupid and all but you'd have to be genuinely dumb or a shitposter to just ignore the obvious implication at the end of the chapter

i agree

Obviously the former.

Fummy.

Attached: 75663520_p0.png (1542x1911, 1.63M)

(you)

Attached: 1555793697623.jpg (918x1846, 773K)

She's so cute.

her defences were particularly low that chapter, had Yuiga pushed a little bit she wouldn't have the will to stop him

Attached: weak sensei.png (611x327, 197K)

I want another Kareego chapter and for sensei to spill spaghetti again.

If Nariyuki doesn't fuck the shit out her I'm gonna be pissed

Look at her checking him out. She was so ready to get dicked there.

Sensei needs to spill spaghetti more often. Some dere sensei would be nice too.