Why didn't they save Kyoani?

Why didn't they save Kyoani?

Attached: fireforce.png (670x366, 342K)

But they did. They saved them from themselves.

Fpbp

Based

kek

Fucking savage

Nice

Fuck KyoAnus

They don't stop fires? Thats the normal firemen not the fire force.

/thread

>Shaft anime
Save Kyoani?

They fight evil not help evil.

this anime is getting canned because japan is really sensitive about this kind of stuff
they're not going to show an anime about fires after an anime studio was burned down and dozens of people died

Damn

Absolutely based

Kyoanusfag wishful thinking

and i'm totally okay with that

látom

They'll make an OVA about kyoanus buring to the ground and them dabbing on their graves.

anime have been pulled off tv because one person was stabbed
this is 30 people dead

I could see it, but I could also see survivors of the attack telling them to just air the fucking anime.

I'd buy all the merchandise if that happened

So, which civilian mean of transportation will be beautified this time?

Attached: Kx0uQ.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

lost

As tragic as the situation may be it's just a studio burning down. It's not like it was the national parliament or something. I doubt they'll cancel an entire anime over that.

What about an anime about a Japanese girl who moved to France to improve her cycling and participate in the Tour de France? It can be called Vélocité

Survivors of the attack aren't going to care about some shitty shounen airing or not.

My fucking sides. Now I'll have to keep you company in hell.

Sick burn

Poor Okubo, all his anime attempts end up in going wrong.

this anime is fucking dead and overshawoed for a movie called promare pfahhahahah, promare is getting more recognition and fanarts than this crap

Do you remember the nice boat?

I'd love to join in the laughs but the fact that this is obviously a staged reply by the same person makes it lose a lot of comedic value.

Nah,it actually makes it better.