This is Holo, the Wise Wolf, she likes apples, drinking, and economics. She is also my waifu

This is Holo, the Wise Wolf, she likes apples, drinking, and economics. She is also my waifu.

Say something nice to her.

Attached: korbo.jpg (2000x2754, 1.25M)

WOLVES KNOTS

Actually she was my first ever waifu, so for old time's sake I think you should back off, no? She does deserve to be mine, after all.

her daughter is very sexy

Worst girl

The art in Spice and Wolf is janky as fuck, but Holo is a top tier waifu
She's too good for Lawrence

She's a literal god tier waifu who has it all.

Attached: 1541053129053.jpg (1980x2788, 2.58M)

Holo is cute, but can she explain what happens when a bank goes bankrupt?

Attached: 1552328421234.jpg (360x360, 29K)

AWOOOOOOOOOO!!

the garbagest manga I ever read

Banks don't go bankrupt
If they fuck up bad enough to lose all their money Obama just sends a few billion dollars their way

Depends on where you live. In the US at least, the FDIC takes control of the bank and either sells it off to another, more financially stable bank, or liquidates its assets and reimburses all deposits up to $250,000.

Attached: _holo_spice_and_wolf_drawn_by_kurasaki_shin_ya_9df551df44d54085edd6035202a43e22.jpg (600x480, 156K)

>what is Lehman Brothers

Thanks Holo, you really are a wise wolf!

Holo is cunning as she is beautiful. I really can't think of any woman from anime more attractive than her.

She's a very cute fox.

How very Cheeki of you.

Her intelligence is definitely a turn on, but sometimes she's a little too smart, like when she conned Amarti without telling Lawrence her plans

Sha sacrificed herself for her low test hubby.
Very cool.

Attached: NTR & Wolf_3.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

She's a big wolf

All she did was kneel and beg to be let go.
She definitely didn't get the knot because if she transformed her clothes would have been destroyed.
Holo is very prideful, so it was a big deal for her to grovel in front of someone she saw as a pup.

There are a few who are on her level.