Does this spell the end of moeshit?

does this spell the end of moeshit?

Attached: 1544812082531.png (649x365, 320K)

Sadly, no. Kyoanus is extremely rich, they'll recover pretty fast. Those poor souls died for nothing

fuck of schizoid

No, if anything, they'll come out even stronger than before. KyoAni is way too well-known in the animation business to ever literally be allowed to go under. If anything, their own competition and supporters will keep them afloat financially and not only is it easy PR, but it also makes other groups seriously evaluate their own safety protocols to avoid anything like this ever happening again.

Moe is older than you are.

I'm glad I won't have to see their dorito face boys or sameface girls anymore.

KyoAni makes maybe one show a year, there are maybe a couple dozen new shows a year with moe characters in them. Do the fucking math, numerically this makes no difference and it's absolutely fucking babby child understanding of the medium to think "lol kyoani burned that means all moeshit is dead." No, it isn't. KyoAni weren't even the first ones to popularize it either.

If you don't know jack fucking shit about anything here, do not open your mouth.

Kyoani have other studio in other city.

Everybody who dislikes moe is unironical faggot.

how does it make you feel that kyoani keep pumping out gay anime?

Besides free what other series are gay?

Unironically god based. Fuck kyoani, fuck moeshit and fuck otaku. They have ruined the anime industry.

You

>moeshit
>not nude scenes
why cant they just correctly adapt the mangas?
its anime are already nsfw

This will only embolden us moefags. They hate us for our freedom.

Why do people see KyoAni and "moe" as so tied together? Only Maidragon qualifies as that from their output over the past five years. If anything the moe studio is Dogakobo.

When exactly did moeshit like this - with the cuter facial aesthetics - start? Around 2002-ish?

I fucking wish, but that garbage got popular enough (thanks in part to studios like Kyoanus) to warrant an endless supply of knockoffs, so don't expect any kind of miracle unless copycat arsonists start showing up at every moeshit-pumping studios, which is basically all of them.

Of course not, now we'll just get even more seaons of Gochiusa and with Violet Evergarden dead my wife Chino and her anime will be AOTD.

Attached: a22f269e019d8ad2be5a9bd331eb39c4.jpg (1450x2048, 281K)

Shitters only watch shonen and have no clue about anything else airing.

The Azumanga Daioh manga was serialized between 1999 - 2002. Was this the first with this style and kind of story?

Its an umbrella term for anything that is not action or adventure shonen or action/drama/Mystery/Horror seinen

Urusei Yatsura