Well wishes to kyoani project

I'll get straight to the point;
I would like to work together with other anons to create a large format card to print and send to kyoani. I want them to hear their western audience's heartfelt support from 4channel.
>What I need
For the front of the card, I'd like to cover it with drawings from us. You can submit your drawing in this thread (or email me at [email protected]). Artistic skill is not required! If possible, a PNG with transparency is desired, otherwise a JPEG that I can feasibly cut out. Simple doodles are fine!

For inside the card, I'd like to fill it with well wishing messages. You can submit your messages in this thread, handwritten as an image or simply in the comment field.

I will try my best to include each and every submission.
>How else can I help?
I need to track down a good address/recipient to mail the card to.
Any other suggestions are welcome.
A mod sticky for this thread would be nice, too.

Let's work together to support KyoAni.

Attached: a.png (1116x1116, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGgKVnEPf2c
youtube.com/watch?v=KKYnB0hoMjs
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-07-17/director-ishihara-tatsuya-died-in-kyoto-animation-fire/.149101
twitter.com/zetsubouzhainu/status/1151770699054428162
twitter.com/miyagikenshijin/status/1151808135746609153
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190718-07180956-nksports-soci
kickstarter.com/projects/batinthesun/legend-of-the-white-dragon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just donate to the Sentai Filmworks Go Fund Me.

Imagine receiving a card from a site that belongs to Hiroyuki, the eternal nip jew.
That is the greatest insult you can get.

This just made me sad even more. Fuck.

>Yea Forums
Fuck off newfag.

The text I chose didn't have lower case letters. I hadn't actually realised

>card
no just stop. I know what you are trying to do but never send cards. These mistakes were made at least 3 times by other boards

I mean, I can draw something.

S to spit

>wow this really sucks if only I had a get well soon card drawn by gaijin virgins

Attached: 1554661464948.jpg (1300x1039, 321K)

You telling someone to stop because they’re making a mistake without even putting the full effort of actually explaining why is almost asking OP to go along with the card idea

What do I look like, a faggot? Fuck off fucking freak they probably wouldn't even read it or understand it.

why not ?

Why are there always edgy teens in these sorts of threads? If you don't want to contribute then fuck off

lol too true

>>>/reddit/

Attached: finger wiggle.png (290x372, 169K)

fuck im phoneposting so i can't draw, if this thread is still up tomorrow i will try to draw a cute kanna or somethin

I'm in but I'm currently at work, for how long will you be receiving stuff?

the card sent to Arino helped the GCCX team find out that westerners were pirating their show and led to a purge on subs

Here's my contribution
>"I know everything seems bleak and awful now, but just remember, everything will be fire"

>A
you have a good heart user, but you haven't been here that long. Shit like this worked in the past due to timeframe and proper requests like in drawfags. With how fucking amateur you are you'll probably send them ash trays if we trusted you.

don't do this, do the card instead

You are thinking too seriously
There was only terrorism in the anime studio
It's very funny to be sad only in incidents related to you

As long as it takes to fill it up I suppose. No time limit just yet

administration fees are expensive

>I like anime, so I’ll support them by pirating every episode of all the anime I watch

>I like Kyoanus, so I’ll support them by making a crappy drawing instead of donating money to help them through a tough time because they can kiss my ass

As much as I hate current Kyoani, two of the deceased were people who worked on stuff I liked.
Godspeed OP.

>giving shekels to Sentai middlemen

Let's send a letter, Yea Forumsnons!
3 words each, I'll start:

Dear Kyoto animation,

>money is everything
souless

i'm sure they'd be happy that their works reach more people even if they pirate them.

Attached: 1562269535719.png (274x258, 46K)

Look here is why you don’t send a card in this situation. It’s really inappropriate and weird. A card is something you send to people when they say broke a leg or just had a surgery. ie people that are still alive. Not for a disaster like this. Can you imagine sending a card that says ‘im sorry for your lost’ to a parent that just lost their child?

Imagine being so dead inside you can't even take heart in the praise of others.

Attached: 1554363757704.jpg (280x360, 77K)

we love you.

Let's do it r/anime

>Hey I appreciate that you guys like all the stuff we do, we’d really appreciate it if you could support us in some way so we can continue giving you guys the stuff you like
>no, that’s a job for someone else, not me. I’ll support you in spirit though!

kyoanuslickers eternally btfo

Can we sing a song instead?

fuck off faggot
i'm too poor to buy anime
i can't even afford dinner

Fire all over

You can think whatever you like, but don’t throw a pissy fit in the future when your favorite producers/teams/studios panders to the investors putting food on their tables, not you.

If you know them, yes. It would be weird not to send a condolence card.

Wait until the /pol/ fags and other crossboarders leave first.

Go back.

Fuck off nigger, you go back.

Kill yourself
I'm glad you won't be making any more garbage for the next 5 years.

Imagine pretending to care about some dead bugpeople when people are dying every single day. And then getting mad when people don't give a fuck.
Fuck off with your virtue signalling. Go do it on your discord, you tranny.

A thoughts and prayers card is worthless. Cash actually buys things.

People have died and you want to send them a get well soon card. I think they will need more than that.

Chinese are bug people not japanese

>4channel
Kill yourself

Artist here, there is nothing I could draw right now that would feel "thoughtful", "tasteful" or "sensible", this is not how fanart works.

Would you like to go to your dad's funeral only to receive artwork of your cousins crying or a picture of your sister with a black ribbon on her chest sending "thoughts and prayers"?

Stop using others' pain as fuel for your self-indulgence. If you want to help KyoAni, keep being a supportive fan. Write them a text message. Buy some products.

Do something that won't render you likes and views. Light a candle in your room and don't take a picture with a bunch of Maid Dragon Keychains next to it, just keep being a fan.

PS: I don't give a shit about this incident, but you Social Media faggots make me want to defend KyoAni.

Attached: 1563265503893.jpg (292x302, 20K)

Yikes, just set up a gofundme for the victims and the families than some cringe collage.

WOW! A JPEG FROM SOME INCELS ON SOME ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD WILL SURELY BRING BACK ALL THE LIVES AND MATERIALS LOST TO THE FIRE

Attached: 1524304766864.jpg (708x800, 64K)

contributing

Attached: YbucLqC.png (1169x1374, 433K)

Haha people died thats so cool. Do I fit in yet my fellow 4channers?

All asians are bugs
Where do you think you are, nigger? Fuck off.

yup, this place is infested by reddit

Back to Yea Forums faggot

please no

that's exactly what happens actually

fuck off you disgusting jew rat
every time there's a tragedy some disgusting fucker is trying to make money off it

Lol Human roasted

I will draw myself spitting on their grave

>oh people died that's terrible look how much I care PLEASE LOOK AT ME

>Where do you think you are, nigger? Fuck off.
Based on OP's idea, I'm assuming at Reddit. Could you help me fucking off to Yea Forums, please?

KyoAni is legally forbidden from taking unofficial donations, retard.

Attached: 1550005371958.png (261x260, 80K)

>he doesn't know about the curse of Yea Forums cards

those who do not learn from history...

>give them a card that won't pay for their medical bills

Yeah. Thoughts and prayers. motherfucker.

i think some richfag should go buy a ton of their stuff to show support

>whiny faggots in this thread

Attached: fc1.png (398x531, 207K)

>KyoAni is legally forbidden from taking unofficial donations, retard.
[Citation Needed]

Also, they have no need for your card.

Attached: c84030d62596ee3954dcb1e976c1ee64.jpg (550x563, 44K)

You're really fitting in bud, you almost fooled me into thinking you weren't a newfag :)

Oh yeah, 5 island chinks die and you think they deserve a card, but have you made one for the victims of 9/11?
Of course not you pathetic tranny

sending cards is the most Yea Forumseddit thing to do, tho

Attached: Thankyou-600x309.jpg (600x309, 69K)

Do you actually care though?

This.

>[email protected]

>[Citation Needed]
Thoroughly posted in Senshit threads, read beyond the feelgood vibes.

>Also, they have no need for your card.
Learn to read posts before replying to them, I'm arguing against this card idea just as much.

The card isn't to save anyone. It's not going to be flame retardant or come taped to a fire extinguisher or anything (I hope).

Please tell me Ishihara is safe

Attached: PiercingCoordinatedHippopotamus-small.gif (245x320, 653K)

Attempting to stand out for no reason is equally sheepish as attempting to fit in for no reason. I hope you get over your need for attention.

>caring about whiteroids

I laugh

Too sensible for this thread.

No that's something those cringy Sorayori posters did with their "friendship contract", eww

Attached: 12258.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>caring about insects
What's worse?

Go away.

Do not submit. I repeat. Do NOT submit.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGgKVnEPf2c

the former obviously

This

Why

This seems misguided. They should not recieve news of 4channel. The less 4channel interacts with real people, the better. I highly recommend you do not go through with this. Do twitter or reddit or something. This is inappropriate.

Yea, I care more than I did about other mass killings at least. This is something that happened to people that have actually contributed to my favorite medium and have made things that I really enjoyed. I'm not gonna cry or lose sleep over it, but it still feels like shit

Not him but you're the odd man out here with your facebook tier virtue signaling.

>I like Kyoanus, so I’ll support them by making a crappy drawing instead of donating money to bribe the god of fire into returning some of the people he took away*

youtube.com/watch?v=KKYnB0hoMjs

Attached: 1526519586772.png (1024x1097, 602K)

because insects >>> whiteroids

This is no time to shill you fucking crunchyroll retard.

Correct answer

Not your personal army.

these are always cringy as fuck. there are much better ways to show support than attaching the Yea Forums name to it like self centered assholes

>I'll get straight to the point;
>I would like to work together with other anons to create a large format card to print and send to kyoani. I want them to hear their western audience's heartfelt support from 4channel.
>>What I need
>For the front of the card, I'd like to cover it with drawings from us. You can submit your drawing in this thread (or email me at [email protected]). Artistic skill is not required! If possible, a PNG with transparency is desired, otherwise a JPEG that I can feasibly cut out. Simple doodles are fine!
>For inside the card, I'd like to fill it with well wishing messages. You can submit your messages in this thread, handwritten as an image or simply in the comment field.
>I will try my best to include each and every submission.
>>How else can I help?
>I need to track down a good address/recipient to mail the card to.
>Any other suggestions are welcome.
>A mod sticky for this thread would be nice, too.
>Let's work together to support KyoAni.
Don't you guys have a job?

Attached: 1496013336900.jpg (949x896, 109K)

you're pretty lit

>

i am sure you don't.

I'd think the people making le contrarian edgelord posts in a thread like this are the ones who need attention

>all these fucking crossposters

It's telling when they only have the fucking Yea Forums card as their frame of reference.

Previous Yea Forums projects went along fine.

KyoAni empkyee here. We don't want your stupid card. Give us your MONEY!

>Thoroughly posted in Senshit threads, read beyond the feelgood vibes.

Try that again, in English.

On break nerd

what's the point of a job if everything you live for is dying around you?

I hope their studio burns to the ground.

>190757794
>Yea Forums
>functioning members of society
retarded faggot

fpbp

>Aquafag
>having a job
I'll believe it when I see it.

Making a fucking card to "support" people who burned to death in a fire sounds incredible self-centered and cringe. Don't fucking so this, you're gonna embarrass us all.

>Imagine being so dead
Can't, I don't work at KyoAni

Attached: 1475615137156.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

Make money.
You want to be part of The Money Team right?

But you nignogs are the ones virtue signalling. You really don't care about this.

drawfag here
i'm all for some OC but this thing seems stupid

Based

>accuse people of trying to fit in
>then accuse them of being contrarians
At least keep your reddit meme phrases straight

i never said you should give them a card, you jew rat
kill yourself with fire

Fucking kek
Based

mc fucking kill yourself

Attached: 1486840661280.png (680x680, 430K)

Add this:

>Tfw not a cute girls guitar
>Tfw never get to sit on a cute girls crotch while being stroked by her virgin fingers
Why even live?

I burst out laughing at this.
If you guys actually do this faggy card that no one except you will give a shit about and probably won't even get more than a cursory glance you should include this.

I'm going to change my Facebook profile pic to Kanna to pay respects.

Is this a copypasta of a reddit thread being posted here as a joke/b8?

i attempted to redraw a image of yotsuba saluting. its the best i can do

Attached: yotsuba.png (300x400, 4K)

>Yea Forums

>Yea Forums has been doing stuff like this for +10 years
>now it's considered LE REDDIT XD
Modern Yea Forums is so fucking bad.

Attached: 1544110889246.png (946x708, 43K)

Why is everyone so cynical? It’s like someone tries to shame people not to do it, even if it’s perfectly alright thing to do. And thinking it will be embarrassing, now that is a fucking stupid thing to assume on anonymous image-posting forum.
Sure, it’s not money or magic elixir to revive the dead. It does not mean it’s worthless.

I wish you luck OP. Probably even contribute to it, if I find the time.

Kyoani is gone user

I think it's part of the summerfags mentality, backed up by redditors.
In other threads you can see how they show themselves as they fall for the edgy b8.

It's because of his writing style you fucking retards

Yeah it's absolutely a fine thing, and a Yea Forums thing to do
Yea Forums did one for Valve ages ago and a group of them gave it to Gaben personally

based good guy david from australia

you raff but it's important in times like these for animators to remember why they go to work each day

Attached: 1500245375054.jpg (525x645, 58K)

There's something sickening about this. It's fine when you send a card to a mangaka or director thanking them for their work, but this is just a soulless try at feeling good about yourself. The finished product would probably look completely self congratulatory.

Yeah but that was for a positive thing. This one about people dying and if we do it its going to seem either inappropriate, self-indulgent or both.

Fuck off moeshitter

Hey, at least we must have given him so much stress that he'll have lost a decade off of his lifespan.

I believed we Yea Forumsnons were self conscious about our actions as a group realizing how awkward it is to do this kind of projects, specially in very sensible events such as these.

This is one of the reasons i stick around instead of reddit.

fucking kek

Attached: 7a6.jpg (398x500, 21K)

Yamakan was right

Indeed, there is nothing for us to do that isn't selfish in nature.

>Donating money through Sentai's GoFundMe.
That is stupid and without doubt wasting money.
For a company as such as Kyoani there is no way they didn't have the building insured as for the employees lives.

This is the only sensible answer ive seen

This.
Also this.

I legit cried abit, maybe i'm just a pussy

Attached: __kizuna_ai_a_i_channel_drawn_by_rikumaru__f8d3d1f68680d7e1a2104bf102c0ff0a.jpg (842x699, 50K)

Thats terrible but i laughed anyway, thanks for the chuckle

Savage but true

This will probably just be sent to some office and maybe get read once or twice and then get added to a pile just like most Yea Forums letters. Besides its nice to have some OC

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-07-17/director-ishihara-tatsuya-died-in-kyoto-animation-fire/.149101

FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LOST HIM!

Attached: 15359.jpg (214x276, 21K)

You really are one pathetic idiot.

Fuck off and die faggot.

We sent tkmiz a card and tkmiz even thanked us publicly.

it's over kyoani bros... we lost our favorite incel director...

Attached: 1549405759482.gif (360x346, 170K)

Underrated posed.

That case is way too different to this one.
The best you can do is press F and pay respects like a good sensible human instead of trying to feel good by doing something as pointless as sending a card or money.

You may as well collate the whole thing as a collage and tweet to their official twitter.

You can still send it of course, they'll probably be too busy to handle the mail.

ok here's my submission

Attached: p07h5sf7.jpg (720x405, 88K)

Looks good.

brainlet here. i dont get this

MY FUCKING SIDES

it's a parody of autistic deviantart pictures of characters getting pregnant superimposed into 9/11 backgrounds

I thought she just had really big saggers

damn thats deep
hey op dont forget to include this one

DONKEY

>Stop using others' pain as fuel for your self-indulgence

I don't get this, this is about them not about you, then again, I'm not an artist.
The dad analogy is off since your brain knows it's obvious pandering.

It doesn't have to be something magnificent or beautiful, something as simple as would work, something that indicates that their works have an impact on our lives

e.g. I feel touched when gradeschoolers sent their message along with silly drawings to support my local police hq after a bomb attack

Isn't that how this whole thing works?

Please delete this thread
what a pathetic OP I dont want to look at it anymore

There are more direct and useful ways to help kyoani
twitter.com/zetsubouzhainu/status/1151770699054428162

rate my card

Attached: kyoani.png (800x600, 44K)

Not really as we the majority here are not kids anymore.

Want to do something meaningful? fly to japan and attend the funeral.

>e.g. I feel touched when gradeschoolers sent their message along with silly drawings to support my local police hq after a bomb attack

There is stuff that young children can get away with that teenagers and adults can't. A gradeschool sending you doodles supporting you after some bad event like your studio flooding or your movie bombing might be cute and nice. An adult from some foreign country sending you little doodles after your friends and co-workers just dies from 3rd degree burns would be incredibly insensitive and a useless gesture. Are you guys seriously that autistic that you can't see why this would be such an embarrassing thing to do?

Noooooo user I want to "help" by making other people draw fan art for me.

What the fuck is a gay ass fucking "card" going to do to 30+ dead people and a studio that just lost hundreds of millions in assets?

You're fucking retarded.

Ok, this is steam.

>why they go to work each day
To make shows for people who don't support the medium?

K-On season 3 when?

>giving money to the studio

For what fucking purpose? Give to the victim's fund. You think the studio is going to give money to their dead employees?

Please don't use my name in your gay little project.

Sincerely, Yea Forums

if you were a real human, you'd know it without explaining
get out of here robot

Attached: ad596b3b960daaa200865d2ea3f7119b.png (1032x852, 43K)

Here is mine.

Attached: 1563450084691.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

Back to redd*t with you

Light my fire

Yea Forums here, fucking lol'd

>my coworker, friend, family is dead, but atleast we got some card from gaijin strangers!
Fuck off back to Yea Forums you autistic freak

Attached: f1a.jpg (1024x683, 465K)

GUYSSS

YOU HAVE TO MAKE CARDS TO SHOW HOW SAD YOU ARE

THIS WILL BRING BACK THE LIVES OF THE 27 WHO BURNED TO DEATH TODAY

Please go back to your containment board, election tourist.

Attached: rip kyoani.png (249x327, 9K)

Quality posts.

Attached: l.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Ah, I see /pol/ is here again. It was a good thread, guys.

Fuck off tranny. Keep being obsessed with your boogeymen.

So some 41 year old Otaku burned their office down and killed like 25 bitches?
Fuck me man.

Yea Forums here, go back to Yea Forums faggot

They're not /pol/. They're just Yea Forumsnons who aren't completely autistic

Thoughts on my card?

Attached: kyoani.png (1200x675, 1.7M)

Attached: dfg1.jpg (600x600, 31K)

It's 26 bitches

AAAAAAA GAAAAH AAAAAGHHHH

To make less than a burger flipper so Americans can download their show for free?

And all he had was a fucking knife?
Is everyone working at their office some complete fucking incel? Why didnt they just gang up on the motherfucker and he couldnt have done jack shit.

This!!! How can people not see receiving gay ass drawings will make them feel happy about 26 people burning to death?

You are a fucking freak. These people will be afraid to go back to work. Not that you'd know what have a job is like.

As you said, it's bitches, japanese bitches at that. They're weak and couldn't react in the proper way.
It's a tragedy

What the fuck is this? MODS!!!

Shut the hell up. I'm going to send a card to Kyoani and they're going to hire me to direct Haruhi Season 3.

Here's my grain of sand fellow Yea Forumsnons.

EDIT: Wow, thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Attached: card.png (1047x717, 342K)

OP, go to /c/, you'll get far better results there.

BREAKING NEWS: Yasuhiro Takemoto, director of Amagi Brilliant Park, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Full Metal Panic The Second Raid, High Speed! -Free! Starting Days, Hyōka, and Lucky Star confirmed dead.

twitter.com/miyagikenshijin/status/1151808135746609153

Attached: Yasuhiro Takemoto.jpg (160x160, 4K)

This is somehow Yea Forums related, for some dumbass fucking reason. It's honestly more cringe than the Yea Forums "singalong" threads.

They don't have time to read some gaijin messages

why does every /pol/ post end with tranny?
why is everything about sjws with you freaks
nobody here cares. this is the japanese cartoon board. a huge japanese cartoon company just got annihilated in a massive fire. obviously people care. it's not "virtue signalling". imagine ben shapiro or bernie sanders or whatever faggot you like just burned to death.

Can we send KyoAni my mixtape? Hopefully the music will cheer them up.

Attached: kyoani.png (569x257, 20K)

Or how about instead you donate to the families of the people who died since now they're financially fucked?
Oh you'd rather give money to the company than making sure the dead animators kids don't live in poverty?
Fuck off you disgusting filth.

so far:
Dear Kyoto Animation,

we love you. Kyoanuslickers eternally btfo, fire all over! Im glad you... you're pretty lit. K-ON season 3 when light my fire AAAAAAA GAAAAH AAAAAGHHHH

>Come on Yea Forums, let's show them that we care!
You softies really need to be put in your place more often. The idea is shit. Your reasoning is shit. Getting Yea Forums involved in current events in any way shape or form is the most idiotic thing you can do.
If you truly wish to help use the GoFundMe, otherwise just be a basic bitch like all of us and send prayers. Creating or sending a card won't do jackshit.

Attached: 1554363929070.jpg (340x565, 46K)

Yeah, i'm sure the people who died will appreciate some random shitty letter from some random people on the other side of the globe who don't even pay for their anime.

>died since now they're financially fucked?
Why does everyone assume this shit

They are uneducated.

Not a cent of that is going to anybody but sentai

If those two people died people would be celebrating as well. Having a bitchfit about this on fucking Yea Forums shows you clearly are from plebbit. Go back.

Takemoto Yasuhiro, Kawanami Eisaku, Nishiya Futoshi, and Kadowaki Miku are still not accounted for. Here is hoping that they and the rest of staff are somewhat safe.

I don't know how it is in america but here in australia condolence cards are a thing

>Creating or sending a card won't do jackshit.
If course it won't, just like sending prayers won't "do" jack shit.
It's just to let them know that people care about them. Show them some appreciation for all that they've given us, to hopefully keep going.

I can't believe how summer this thread is. This site has created collages and other collaborative works to praise their idols before, why can't we do it now?

I can't into art but I support your idea user

You're the crossboarder. Fuck off back to your impotent crying about jews and blacks.

Fuck off to Reddit if you want to do this gay card shit.

based

Literally r*ddit, go fuck yourself OP.
Just KYS.

An earthquake killed 10,000 Japs in Japan.

Let's send a card to Abe to show our support!

If you get mad by people not giving a fuck about your bugmen studio, you have to go back.

Buy KyoAni products.

Oh wait, there is no more KyoAni products, what went up in smoke is their merch store.

False-flagging discord tranny.

Attached: 1529871386143.jpg (1000x552, 62K)

Your point defeats itself.
The truth is why do anything at all?
Do you want to feel good by letting them know you care?
Nonsense, disgusting behavior indeed.

Nope just retarded americans

Kyoani is going to decline the donation and its all gonna get pocketed you retard

>red haired tranny exists
1488 brothers sjws will destroy this country fear the jew!!!
>company that produces content you enjoy burns alive
lulz why you mad death is epic

ok

The internet hate machine used to have a soul. Now it's been taken over by 12 yo slime-snorting tide pod eaters like

Good to know 95% of this thread knows this card shit is gay as fuck.

Shame this thread isn't deleted for nonsense.

No, I want _them_ to feel good.

The pot is sitting at 350kUSD right now btw

Cool story, redd*t

>The internet hate machine used to have a soul.
No it didn't. I'm so tired of you rose colored glasses moralfags.

Have a (you), youngster. And clean your room.

Bring the diseased from the dead, otherwise they will feel like shit for a while. (unless the life insurance money comes quite hefty)

Dilate

Suck my cock dude.

Fuck off back to r/anime.

>Show appreciation
>From the people that steal their shit
Imagine having your coworkers, family, and friends die, but receiving a "we care!" card from Yea Forums is supposed to make it better.
I actually take that back. Sending prayers is actually better than sending them this self pity shit.

>diseased
I should sleep.

Attached: 1561503566232.png (2000x2000, 72K)

Just let it be, the last thing is some internet perverts sending them stupid pictures.

cringe

Spotted the discord tranny

>this whole thread
Yikes

>The truth is why do anything at all?
that's my mantra

Attached: 1536736883857.png (609x604, 308K)

Money is not an issue for company which obviously had insurance. People died but their families still have houses to live, also nips won't take money from gaijins after tragic circumstances like this.

>using "yikes" seriously

yikes

>Yikes

Attached: 4454356.png (832x968, 420K)

That shit doesn't fly anymore, Yea Forums is now so contrarian they counter themselves

>It's just to let them know that people care about them.
Tweet it out personally instead of making a show of "Yea Forums" or "Yea Forums" collectively sending regards.

This is sweet for congratulations but tone-deaf in terms of a tragedy.

The user clamouring to send a card just wants a chance at receiving a personalised response. Ignore that massive faggot.

I hate Yea Forums posters/. It really is an insufferable board. Maybe only 1 in 15 on here have any principals at all. I now understand why every weeb from Yea Forums I’ve ever met is a shell of a person not worth talking to. You have personalities that are nothing more than amalgamations of the garbage you've collaged together from watching too many hours of anime. Arrogant pretenders concerned entirely with reflecting, in your self-image, the faux personalities written by socially inept outsiders and pedophile japs. I can sense it in your syntax; I can feel it in your verbiage. No normal, decent person shares the contrived emotions you do. I’m glad the little pedo studio got flamethrowered. It’s called justice. You people are disgusting to most and rightfully so.

Attached: anime ball play.gif (480x480, 2.04M)

>Yea Forums
>wishes
>that reddit-tier format

This

Attached: d5ee0acf0893233bc0e6790274345bdb9a4b961fe7ac42ddae09ecbf859928b4.gif (384x372, 1.83M)

The criminal is a former robber.

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190718-07180956-nksports-soci

Pure win

Attached: naisu.png (299x455, 236K)

I don't got no truck with you all queers

>kyoani was set on fire because donkey cheated on his dragon gf
wtf....

So much this. If this attack means less anime in the world it's only a good thing.

Never leave /r/Animes ever again.

Can you translate more of those moon runes?

You can leave anytime

Attached: 1560283576302.jpg (400x500, 113K)

Based.
The Yea Forumsutist's inflated ego needs to be smacked down a notch.

>B-but we are the best board and have posters on Yea Forums!!!

Cringe. Straight cringe.

>yikes
Not again

Attached: 345345678.jpg (236x284, 18K)

You can use google translate.

Man robs convenience store in 2012

is this pasta?

Attached: reimu think.png (428x243, 62K)

Have sex, OP.

I'm in user, I'm not an artist but I'd like to contribute, I'm not that huge of a fan of Kyoto, but I still wanna contribute, maybe with a drawing of the only anime I watched from them, Nichijou

Attached: giphy (3).gif (440x248, 179K)

BASED

Nope.

Attached: four-4-year-old-loli-in-restaurant-eating-spaghetti-with-pasta-hanging-E1DB30.jpg (1300x956, 119K)

>implying I would wish anything but a painful death to moeshit creators.

I dance on their infernal grave

Attached: 0db4b98e65e013c49df0eda382d40327.gif (500x260, 627K)

Here's a template.

Do you guys want to sign it?

Attached: 1563454596864.jpg (1278x668, 874K)

I just wanna do something nice together as a board ;(

Attached: 1563216594912.jpg (1280x720, 371K)

free that child you sick motherfucker

And I want you to die in a fire.

r*ddit is always an option

Attached: toshinokyouko.gif (344x426, 714K)

No.

nothing wrong with his writing style

Attached: 75949385.png (539x151, 8K)

i too have a mixtape, and it is, dare I say it, straight fire

KyoAni deserves every shit they get.

Realistically, can I do this, take the money and run?

you could say their t-pose

was fire
heh

>They don't know that the chad of Yea Forums don't care about kyoani, this is a TRIGGER board
rent free fags

depends what country do you live in?

party is over

there's going to be a lot of edgelord faggots in here right now but Yea Forums really should do this. might take a bit to weed out the trash.

I'll try to make some art.

>using Yea Forums instead of Yea Forums
>in a fucking pic
>Post it here
>Without even editing it
>and then request that anons send pictures too
You can't even edit picture in the OP properly, not really convincing
and I'm saddened by news too but you are a stupid fuck so you better off yourself.

Lol

awooo i'm coming to save you anime

Attached: 1540827810962.jpg (657x464, 62K)

>Yea Forums
>produce

pick one

Attached: you.jpg (741x375, 126K)

The tough part is transfer or withdrawal of the funds, unless you have people in the banking system that could launder the funds i doubt you could get away with it.

Your MS Paint art is totally going to make the survivors happy :)

>principals

Remember when we made a card for moot? Of course you don't, crossboarding scum.

Do it yourself faggot. You don't need Yea Forums for any if this.

I wonder if it sits framed and set on the wall of this cubicle or it went straight to the dump.

Is moot dead?

That's pretty fucking gay.

Wow this board truly is the lowest of the low

why are jannies deleting the anti-card posts? are they going to encourage this card faggotry?

they're literally doing it for Free!

Fuck off, Jason, you should have died in a fire instead.

That's exactly what sentai are gonna do so I don't see why not

literally shaking right now

Buy digital only products.

>He thinks this is bad

KEEP CRYING PUSSY ASS REDDITORS HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck tkmiz fucking garbage author
Send her anthrax next time

They're so fucked up

Who?

vegchads...

Attached: 1537891759051.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Nobody cares about your gayass shit card you dumbfuck redditor.

Alright, here's my message!

WAGIE WAGIE, TRAPPED IN CAGIE
FIRE, BURN, AND IN-BETWEENS BUBBLE

You must be this user:

not gonna like this a cringe project even for reddit standards

Literally shaking rn

Attached: 2.png (782x758, 132K)

Current state of Yea Forums.

so are they still making anime or not

now THIS is my kinda board

not for any foresable future

Cringe and gay.
Give them money if you want to be helpful.

God bless the man's soul.

no free = no gay shit
no maid dragon = no yuri shit

honestly pretty good

post a frog while you're at it dirty crossboarding scum

10/10

Attached: 1563428772489.png (1280x720, 604K)

>portrait video
5 nukes and 1 arson weren't enough

Good.

You clearly haven't seen the really shit boards.

Please do it, fuck the edgy summefags.

This is a nice idea user!

I'm glad they're gone lmao

Attached: 3257343.jpg (640x848, 49K)

They don't take themselves seriously at least

OP here
I knew it was summer but I didn't expect THIS many underrage posters to be here.
oh well

Attached: 1338147941487.jpg (754x702, 69K)

BURN. MY. BREAD.

You must be in the good company then.

why haven't the mods made a sticky yet about the KyoAni burning

>Tripfag
>Believing Yea Forums is some kind of community.
>Forgetting Yea Forums has no real moral compass
You clearly don't belong here, please go.

Attached: 1515702179909.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Man that's awful, what happened tot his place?
I mean, it never was good, but it wasn't such a muddy hellhole.
Sorry OP.

Shut it, tripfaggot

I can send them literal shit because that's what they turned the anime industry into with their moe crap.
S

>Tripfagging
Neck yourself

>Her

not reading this wall of reddit spacing

>REEEE STAY OUT OF MY SEKRIT CLUB
Neck yourself, incel.

>>Believing Yea Forums is some kind of community.
>>Forgetting Yea Forums has no real moral compass
You're blatantly new and trying to fit in. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1368d741383e27248de0aa88f0d80ac074757319.gif (500x281, 568K)

Celebrating the deaths of a bunch of innocent people just doing their jobs and not hurting anyone is some actual genuine satanic shit, and I advise you all to actually check yourselves into a mental ward for your own health and safety.

that tumblr gif isn't helping you

It's a thing in America but usually reserved for people you actually knew.

I always knew this place was infested with faggots from a certain site, but my god.

Attached: 1541207947343.png (480x360, 185K)

bite me

Attached: sukoo.gif (220x226, 241K)

>Anyone who dares speak out against the hivemind is from reddit
Wow user, you sure do fit in with the rest of the incels here.

Based fellow Renge poster.

I'm against this stupid project, but OP used a tripcode for the only legitimate reason there is; he launched a project and the trip is a way to confirm his authenticity as the OP.

Merely hating tripfags because others hate tripfags without understanding why shows your newfaggotry and try-hard desire to fit in.

Bet you foam at the mouth when reading a book with paragraphs as well. Spell like a literate human being before complaining about text formatting,.

Attached: 1548041396719.jpg (462x356, 119K)

Don't worry I liked your idea, but sadly I can't into art

He was tripfagging for a valid reason you retard
Even if you have a problem with the guy tripfagging here is not a valid criticicsm

Who said I was talking about Reddit? They're here too, and they're equally as cancerous. I think you'd fit well there actually.

Attached: 1550098215702.jpg (225x225, 15K)

this user is right yall a bunch of retards

There are way too many retarded newfags shitting up the board, wait for a day.

It means Sentai managed to fleece 350k from people.

Fine calling him a tripfag was a cheap blow.
Why try to monopolize the idea though? he could let the snow ball roll and eventually he could pop in with the tripcode or anyone else for what matters.

>Why try to monopolize the idea though?
This project is about himself, not KyoAni.
Read:

Go back to redit of Facebook with your supportcrap, newfag.

here's one from me!!!

Attached: ily a.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>medical bills
Is this a thing in Japan?

That is what i am trying to make them realize but it's futile as they did not understand the post you are mentioning.

Edgy children should stay off the internet until their brains are developed enough to understand loss

Love you too Yea Forumsnon.

Attached: hug.gif (500x281, 986K)

>them
Did you just not assume OP's gender?

You are not mature enough if you can't have a good chuckle off some dark humor or banter.

There's a difference between sending fan appreciation to congratulate someone in their success and sending fan appreciation to someone that just lost half of their co-workers to a building fire.
It's not even about being a moralfag though you can neck yourself as well. Anyone that's not a brainlet would know how stupid this is.

Attached: 1542661286850.jpg (184x184, 11K)

FIRE. EXIT. LOL.

Don't worry, it's just a Norma.

Attached: 1450851109532.jpg (900x900, 232K)

If my dad died and somebody gave me a painting of him I would be very happy.

They sell some digital art, if you want to donate directly

Thank you

Attached: 1555262950373.png (680x697, 378K)

Have rape.

exactly

Attached: 1474485340765.jpg (600x697, 91K)

Kumiko is great waifu material.

I think this is great, I was thinking of drawing a tribute picture anyway. Please, let's keep this going, forget the mean people. I'll have some art to contribute soon. I'll save your e-mail so I can send my art to you.

If the general consensus is that a card wouldn't be appropriate, does anyone have enough knowledge of the proper customs re: funerals and mourning in Japan enough to suggest more culturally sensitive ways of expressing our condolences collectively?

I'm sure artist don't care about pointless things like trying to connect to others through things like words or pictures.

Showing up at the funeral and being respectful to the families by not bothering them.

This wont end well

If my family and coworkers and friends died and you guys sent me a card saying you care about me and are sorry it happened I would probably cry like a baby and it would be one of my most meaningful life experiences. No idea how you would find me though.

Somebody has to make and send it retard. There is a point where cynicism just becomes you being insufferable.

just fuck off back to r*ddit already

Used to be when a tragedy happened and people made fun of it on this site the jokes ware actually funny, shit that would make you giggle and then immedietely chastise yourself for it. These days what Im read in these kinds of threads is just cringeworthy. Youre not impressing or shocking anyone who has been here more than a week, though Im sure you believe otherwise in your 15 year old mind. People are numb to the abysmal general quality of posts on this site, just another clump of gibberish or braindeadwojak.jpg to scroll past by.

Not doing the card thing, but I did just preorder the Nichijou bluray

>dark humor or banter.
In the posts of late this is either neither of those things veering into
>I was just pretending to be retarded
tier

Wait until the edgy tourists are gone lad

>newfags from 3 years ago think they're in good company because of some embarrassing cards that Yea Forums sent out
It's funny how no matter how many years go by newfags will use the same insults that were applied to them when they first came here.

sue the architect

I'm sure they will be rejoiced to get a fucking card from some autistic shitheads who steal their anime after over 30 of their employees died.

cringe as fuck

based

There is absolutely no way in hell kyoani will accept the donation under any circumstances.

Do you remember what happened during a tsunami and what the Japan's leaders said about accepting charity?

establish
gerbil
high-command!

I'll make a transparent png for the mail. Thanks for doing this user.

Attached: D_xOFNYWsAA53Et.jpg (1091x1200, 127K)

S

Donate to the bankrupt Americafags and trust they send your money overseas. What could possibly go wrong?

What are you wishing for? 33poelpes already dead lol

What they say

Sending a card won't bring back the people from the dead. What a shit idea

Sending money won't either. What's your point?

Japan was wealthy enough to look after it own people and not to send money. Afterwards they refused to accept any private monetary donations via any government channels and as such many of the overseas funds set up to give money were still struggling to give it all away 5 years after the disaster having to use roundabout routes.

Japan really dislikes accepting charity on an individual, corporate or government level.

So explain Trigger ebegging for Little Witch Academia?

/mlp/ managed to make a mural for Lauren Faust. /mlp/ is more productive than Yea Forums. Sad.

What's a mural? She died?

I can't believe Lauren Faust died.

Imagine being so Yea Forumsutistic that you think it's socially appropriate to send a "lol gEt weLl SoOn xd" card to somepony who just experienced severe burns and saw their coworkers faces melt off while being burned alive. Try putting your hand on a stove for 1 second just to get an idea of the trauma these people felt. Nopony wants to see your "hahaa I am anime fannn" signalling after witnessing this.

CRINGE

Why even bother doing anything? Do you need some sort of validation to feel like you've been a good boy?

That is very much not charity.

You need to go back.

Sorry OP, but as you can see this place is not what it used to be.

Sending cards is not gonna help anyone. I hope this is a troll.

Or so poor or miserly that they won't put their money where their mouth is and donate.

Fund Legend of the White Dragon instead.

kickstarter.com/projects/batinthesun/legend-of-the-white-dragon/

Attached: 1562952366825.png (1801x898, 1.48M)

There's nothing you can do anymore. Life must go on. Go jack off to your favorite tranny porn and take a good night sleep

Paper cranes don't grant wishes either, retard. It's sentimentality and empathy that go with the healing process. But I guess the soya rotted your brain long ago

>/mlp/ is more productive than Yea Forums
can't be derived from
>/mlp/ managed to make a mural for Lauren Faust
try again next time

Attached: 1538035560033.jpg (510x512, 38K)

keep your weird fetishes to yourself faggot, Yea Forums is an lgbt free zone

Kyoani lost director

Get well cards don't either, but those who aren't autistic like getting them.

A bit of love to heal the wounds in the souls of those who survived is good too

Don't forget Watamote dickpics

This can't be fucking serious. Do You really think it's summer fags shitting on your terrible idea? The fact some anons in this thread don't realize how reddit this card idea is makes me hope this site finally gets nuked.

UPVOTED!

Then send one yourself, why do you need the rest of Yea Forums to join along? Keep in mind the majority are stealing their content

I need money

This. I would love to contribute, but there's nothing I can think of drawing that wouldn't be in bad taste.

Whoever wants to join can. No one needs to take permission from anyone, least of all you, to post and ask.

Might as well be scammed and be entertained than just be scammed.

Has yugioh gone too far?

>Dodged the question

Yeah user, you might not be familiar but this is Japan we're talking about. The Japanese people are the most honest in the whole world and that is because of their long culture of following the samurai way, known as Bushido. They also don't accept tips because they understand that the work they do should stand on it's own merit unlike ungrateful Americans who always demand more and their delivery is always lacking.

>$100,000+

Just when I though I couldn't lose more faith in humanity than after the Kyoani fire, I see this vanity project from an egomaniac get funded by his sycophants.

I wont donate shit. This is what they get for Endless 8.

They had it coming for many years.

Attached: 1353211430714.gif (150x150, 522K)

Yea Forums is dead user. Just look at this thread. It's time to leave.

Attached: # alcohol.jpg (1440x1080, 274K)

>being so new and underage that you do not know of the smoldering fucking hate Yea Forums felt when watching haruhi s2 together

Attached: 1365482997440.jpg (309x354, 58K)

>The fact some anons in this thread don't realize how reddit this card idea is
Do explain why this idea is "reddit", surely you know the reason why this place hates reddit and you're not just trying to fit in, right?

Too bad zoomer faggot, plebbit is much more up to your speed.

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.png (637x431, 171K)

Edit: Thanks for the Au kind stranger.

>more JDF fan wank
>autistic 90s kids will still pay
GG no re

Attached: 1543670150644.jpg (578x578, 51K)

let's write a letter for Kyoani, one word per post.

DEAR

Yea Forums part of the reason Tomoko anime became a thing. Not to mention we made that disabled girl VN. Yea Forums sent birthday cards to a dying old man in a nursing home. /pol/ has done countless things you already know.

Attached: 1563378538543.jpg (1911x1941, 911K)

Attached: prayforkon.png (1228x763, 138K)

First off, considering the culprit is an autist who browsed 2ch, I think the last thing any of their family members want is some autist from some board trying to express condolences. Considering the level of shitpost and low quality posts here daily, it would be insulting to them. I'm not Japanese and even I know this.

>what went up in smoke is their merch store.
Wait that was in there? Shit.

All you 'cringe!!!1!' posters are fucking autistic and your complete and utter lack of real social experience is showing. A card isn't supposed to fix anything, or even make anyone feel better, it's about expressing sympathy. For most real human beings without aspergers, knowing that there are other people with feelings mirroring and supporting their own is a little bit of solace. I'm fucking amazed that you people can not comprehend why anyone would like to do something nice or have something nice done for them, even if its small.

If you unironically don't understand why doing something is nice, then get off /r9k/ and Yea Forums and go outside. If you understand but you're too cool of a stoic edgy nihilist to care, then come back when you're 18.

Attached: 1539281985237.jpg (800x600, 16K)

goddamn, all these buzzwords

Attached: 1513720718958.jpg (800x994, 198K)

Pretty much this, glad I don't have to type it myself.

????? this card isn't being posted on fucking reddit for upvotes or facebook for likes or anything, it's being mailed to them. How the hell is this social-media faggotry?

>sending a shitty card is retarded but this is perfectly sensible!
nice autism, user

Now imagine doing that but with 100 more autists. That's what this is.

here's my contribution moeniggers
now fuck off

Attached: YES I AM.gif (760x428, 1.89M)

If you want to use a tragedy to get some attention from senpai then at least use a little tact and don't try to send some stupid shitty meme card written by a clusterfuck of retards with conflicting values/opinions/goals immediately after they experience the worst possible thing imaginable and are not in any condition to give a shit for at least a few more days.
Also, literally IMAGINE sending a card that supposedly "represents" an unorganized public forum and calling it "Yea Forums's card" when the majority of people wouldn't associate themselves with this stupid attention grab. If you want to try to ease their pain, write an anonymous card yourself, not some "tight-knit organization known as Yea Forums" shit.

Self awareness, user. You're worse than a twitch donator.
>heeeee say my epic and relevant website's name hhhhheeee >:)
All you're going to get are shitposts. Also burn all moeniggers

>kyoani
>contributing to the medium

Moeshit is not a contribution.

This is true. When Japan Airlines 123 happened, the US Air Force offered to get rescue teams on the scene just minutes after the crash. Japan told them they could handle it themselves, and they did. A day later. After most of the people who actually survived the impact died of their wounds or smoke asphyxiation.

>aus
sasuga

>yikes
cringe

Lauran faust is a little bitch who signed up to work on a toy comerical then quit in anger when they forced her to add toys

>get well soon
Get well from what? Death?

She's also a feminist who couldn't accept the fact that men in positions above her had any input in the show's direction. Almost as if she's naive and not aware of how production works.

not everyone died

I do too user, but this is Yea Forums after all

Oh I'm sure the guys mourning the deaths of their friends and coworkers will appreciate how insensitive that is.

Isn't this card idea just too self-fellating to actually be sensible or in good spirit? Some of the people in this very thread is making a drawing simply just to spite the other people who decided not to. I can't imagine how many more are going along with the idea just to feel good about themselves.

What good would a card really do if the intention behind it wasn't even out of care or well-being for the people fucking involved in the fire?

40L wasn’t enough.

Folks nowadays will take advantage of a tragic event to "do something as a community" rather than "oh shit we should help them out in some way" Just look at the user crying because he just "wanted to do something together", his intentions were that he just wanted to gain some invisible friends over a fire that injured and killed multiple people, it was never to really help or send condolences to Kyoani (otherwise he would've been whining and crying over "wanting to do something nice for Kyoani")

The best thing you can do now is wait to see if they open official channels for donating

youre a good user, user. I hope I can participate when I get home

Several drawfags in this thread can't create a piece that would feel right anyway.

I wish I could draw.

The same can be argued for donations as well, I personally know some people have already donated just out of spite towards someone else because they didn't donate, and they wanted to feel some sort of moral superiority. The only difference between a donation and a drawing is that a donation is more useful, so no matter what the intention behind that cash, Kyoani will have some use for it one way or another.

You can't do fuck all with a card. Best thing it'll generate is warm feelings but that's about it.

I would be behind for the reason that these people died doing a job they obviously had passion for (otherwise you wouldn't work in the industry in the first place) and died very painfully. They probably don't give a shit what some random western gaijin like me appreciates about the work of the individual people, but I have a lot of respect for people who can do this job and the way they died was horrible.
I don't know. I'm split between this or just keeping quiet about it. Probably best to keep quiet because as I said, they probably don't give a shit what some random fuck has to say about how much they "loved" their work.

Attached: 1527363462367.png (1200x566, 966K)

Don't let yourself not participate if you genuinely want to just over that. The feelings are what matters for this one, not the quality of the artwork.

Cringe, neck yourself

If you want to do something buy a plane ticket and go help them for free to rebuilt their workplace

Nobody cares about a letter, they cant probably even read it

>The feelings are what matters for this one

>Some of the people in this very thread is making a drawing simply just to spite the other people who decided not to.

I'd have joined in almost any other situation, but right now I just don't feel up to it. Good luck with this.

I'd like to contribute, but I can't draw for shit and this thread got derailed by shitposting anyway. Good idea OP.

The Gofundme is over $900,000 and there's no signs of it stopping.

why
WHY

And KyoAni probably won't see much of it.

Attached: be8ec9954e36a596d4c651834f271033999b4a87.gif (250x250, 912K)

>KyoAni politely declines the $1 million and Sentai Filmworks proceeds to fund their coke habit with it

Many such stories.

Must be nice, being a 1st world country with this much disposable income.

Yea Forums was made fun of because they were literally thanking a company for advertising to them. This is a bit different.

I wonder how much will end up with Kyoani
Maybe this will be the first gofundme charity event in the history of mankind that isnt a scam

Have the studio themselves come out and officially endorsed any sort of support fund? I don't want to donate to the Sentai one unless it's explicitly backed by KyoAni themselves.

Attached: 1343516164189.jpg (1000x788, 139K)

The money is meant for the families though whether sentai will deliver

How do you know that GoFund is going to KyoAni? It's clearly a scam.

imagine their coworkers just died and they suddenly get a card from Yea Forums of all places, with some shitty doodles and drawings saying "get well soon (^_^)"

If you do it in a few months, it could be cute. But right now it's way too soon.

Yea Forums has always been extremely bipolar and gone to both extremes.
Yea Forums bullies little girls into suicide, then turns around and tries to act like the good guy with humanitarian bullshit.

Didn't something similar happen in South Korea? Damn i thought japan wasn't like that.

It won't go to KyoAni. If Sentai have any fucking heart, they'll put it towards the families of those who were directly affected or the deceased.

I wonder how much will end up with the families of those who were directly affected or the deceased.
Maybe this will be the first gofundme/charity event in the history of mankind that isnt a scam

I'm betting it won't.

Attached: 1526759822799.jpg (3968x2232, 2.39M)

It doesn't matter who the money is meant for. Anyone in his basement can setup a GoFundMe and claim it goes somewhere.

Just one word from me

"Ganbatte!"

Rumor has it that the culprit was a virgin.
He probably pulled an Elliot Rodger to get revenge on the roasties working at KyoAni. Many of them were female after all, which also explains why they didn't fight back.

>(((Gofundme)))
implying the fag who started it wont pocket all that dough for himself.

With 1/3 of their entire staff dead, it;s going to be difficult to get anything dune right now.

literally kill yourself, user someone is trying to do something good for a tragedy that just happened and you're getting mad for such an irrelevant thing, you are disgusting

>Yea Forums

mmh, that's a cringe for me

Attached: 1529251757122.jpg (1280x720, 329K)

I donated. that money better fucking find its way to kyoani

Attached: 5301-5da67bb7a018dcfef95a34aa930f8457.jpg (854x480, 72K)