I honestly expected better from you, Yea Forums. You're behaving like Yea Forumseddit consolefags...

I honestly expected better from you, Yea Forums. You're behaving like Yea Forumseddit consolefags. I'm not the biggest fan of KyoAni's recent work, but I wouldn't wish death on them. Where does that even come from? Do you really hate them or just their fans?

Attached: kyoani.jpg (545x559, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/189095689
desuarchive.org/a/thread/188810757
desuarchive.org/a/thread/190220332/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea Forums is inhabited by zoomer bugpeople with no souls

FUCKING MOENIGGERS BTFO, AHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

>UWU I'M A CUTE ANIME GIRL UGUU IM, CUTE?

>OMG SUCH A MASTERPIECE 10/10
>*SPAMS ANOTHER THREAD*

>the website who laughed and memed about little kids killing themselves reacts in an insensitive way to a tragedy
Shocker.

It's called Gen Z, the most clinically depressed generation to date.

Fuck off back to plebbit

I unironically think that Yea Forums has been taking this very hard so far, despite how much they supposedly hate KyoAni. Sure some random assholes are making jokes but a lot them realized that jokes were in poor taste.

>sympathy is reddit
Unironically consider suicide

>jokes are poor in taste because MUH MOE

lmao moeniggers

direct consequence of anuslickers' non-stop studio wars antagonizing everyone

Thank you for sharing with us your valuable and important thoughts OP, I'm sure someone cares

Attached: 1554363757704.jpg (280x360, 77K)

>hating the fanbase justifies hating the creators
Ok

>Sage
This isn't 2008 anymore, grandpa.

I'd be cracking wise before my own execution. Not everyone shares your delicate sensibilities. Fuck off to reddit with your faux moral outrage.

Hopefully this incident will wake up most of the part of the board who still takes it seriously to how fucking much Yea Forums behavior there's around these days. Studioposting and console wars are pretty much the same thing and yet nobody bats an eye to it. The same goes to salesfaggotry.

Cringe yikes bluepille dilate have sex seethe cope rent free
we're anonymoose we do not forget we do not forgive

Attached: 214.jpg (615x630, 35K)

It's /pol/ not Yea Forums. The /pol/ is strong atm. But it will go away soon enough and the true Yea Forums will be seen.

Being a fucking moralfag on Yea Forums of all places is literal plebbit behavior. Consider fucking off back to your PC playground to slurp more moderator semen.

Is this just what you guys do here as bait. Just misrepresent the truth and think you've owned your opposition? I'm glad I don't post here, this is just retarded.

>Do you really hate them or just their fans?
Yes and yes.
Kyoani is the direct cause of most of what is wrong with anime right now and has been for nearly 20 years.
My only regret is that the guy didn't know how to make bombs.

this.
I hope they fucking die in a fire.

>what but my friends on reddit and discord told me I can be as edgy as I want on Yea Forums!

t. Triggershitter

Some people on Yea Forums are underage edgy faggots

Kyoani makes good shows, sorry you just love men so much that seeing cute girls on a show makes you so mad. There's plenty of yaoi for you out there

KyoAni's "moeshows" are actually high quality, with rather good drama, detailed animation etc.

What you should be hating are all the random studios doing low quality moe shit and flooding the market with crap.

I blame mods for not letting me post nipples and yell nigger

>KyoAni's "moeshows" are actually high quality
Oxymoron.
t. double-digit IQ moefag
Name one.

It's a Yea Forums invasion. The news has been posted to a bunch of boards.

based and 4chanpilled
imagine doing sympathy circlejerk on not just anonymous board but on Yea Forums of all palces and then being shocked ur called on being redditfag

Sorry user but your statement is too truthful for it to register here, try something like "it's cool that human life is being lost because I don't like shows that I don't have to watch and in fact don't watch"

It's just tourists coming onto the board to have their fun.

Yea Forums has infected Yea Forums a long while ago. It's just that their cancer is shouting particularly loudly right now.

>being an edgelord wannabe nihilist
>calls others reddit
The projection is real

>Name one
Why? Your mind is already made up no matter what I say. If a kyoani anime is well received it's because everyone expect you is fucking stupid and likes bad things, if it's badly received this because it's so bad that everyone hates it. You're not on this shitty anonymous board to be intellectually honest, don't pretend.

I hate them for bringing this moeshit to the market

Based arsonist for revealing that Yea Forums is 95% actual zoomer retards who think
>hurr durr pepur died so tragic
is the correct response to lulz.

you can, there is no punishment. Stop virtue signaling

Have you watched their shows though.

Fuck off back to plebbit you retarded moralfag. You are supposed to lurk before posting.
A couple of people cracking some jokes doesn't mean every single person doesn't care.

Well, this place is famous because userbase lack of morality.

>>showing instead of the superior lucky star

Yeah I can't shit on em otherwise

You are retarded.

Creating a blog drama Twitter thread won't make it stop, if anything it makes me want to mock your kind you fucking faggot.

Don't turn this shit into drama.

What's the estimated board traffic increase from Yea Forums crossposters since this event happened.

Attached: 1557565392825.png (377x393, 135K)

Yea Forums always had edgelords but current year Yea Forums is an unholy and cancerous amalgamation of scum from reddit, twitter, and assorted forums that come here to say nigger and faggot in a place they won't be banned.

Yea Forums has been like this for a long time. I don't mind people joking about tragedies; that's expected and part of the culture, and I take part in it too, but we've gotten to a point where the irony's gone, and a bunch of kids are trying to outdo each other with edgy bullshit. It's likely the same shitposting faggots who have been infesting this board for the past 6 or so years. You know, the ones who never actually post normally or discuss anything, but exclusively spend all of their time on Yea Forums shitposting and creating fake drama.

they take so many pills

The only thing I like from KyoAni is Hyouka.
I longed for some OVAs after-stories or a movie but after seeing what this studio has become, I hoped that no sequel will be ever made.
I don't care about KyoAni and its subpar anime.

Hasn't KyoAni almost exclusively been making gay shit over the past few years? That's the only consolation I can think of when I heard they burned down. It's divine retribution.

It is because it is literal Yea Forums and /pol/ retards flooding this board for drama.

Raiders from /pol/, Yea Forums and many other boards

Are you retarded? Stop pretending that Yea Forums is any better than those board. This place has been a complete shithole since it became too popular for the moderators to handle.

Just ban shounenshit and the problem fixes itself.

Gen Z has no empathy towards people, only towards products.

No, it’s raiders 100%. Yea Forums has the highest postrate of all the boards right now.

What the fuck do you fags expect? People writing "thoughts and prayers" over and over again?

>the studio that has made seasons of gay swimmers and gay archery
Man I love seeing kyoanus lickers throwing stones in glass houses. Inhale some fumes.

Spics should've been banned on Yea Forums.

Have you actually browsed any of those boards? Yea Forums actually discusses fucking anime no matter how butthurt some opinions can make you.
Yea Forums and /pol/ are almost entirely just shitty screencap posts and shilling.

For me it boils down to not liking Kyoani's shows all that much and their fans treating every anime they make as the second coming of Christ.
We saw it before Musaigen where Kyoani fans said that Kyoani never makes fanservice shows but after Musaigen the tune changed to how it was "different" than other shows and therefore ok.
And while this is very much a tragedy the same people are now treating this as the biggest disaster the anime world has seen, as if Kyoani is fucking Mozart or Beethoven.
Matsuki Miyu dying was a bigger tragedy than this shit.

I assume we didn’t expect every god damned polack on this site to descend on this board.

Yea Forums has definitely gotten worse since the tsunami

Keep crying retarded moeshitter

For a long while KyoAni was hailed as Yea Forums's favorite studio. Then all the newfags began to swarm in over the years...

Attached: 1496573024086.jpg (1440x1742, 1.65M)

Yeah, I've browsed those boards, and I'd say Yea Forums is among the worst. Literally every thread is full of shitposting, unless it's a somewhat obscure show or the shitposters somehow manage to miss the threads for a few hours. It's what defines this board now.
Yea Forums has less shitposting, at least in the threads that aren't just people jerking off to shitty Japanese games, while /pol/ is primarily being raided by outsiders with a political agenda. Yea Forums generally gets sabotaged by its own anons, which is what makes this board (and Yea Forums where it also happens) so pathetic.

Actually name a single bigger disaster in the industry. I understand why Kyoani stuff was not for everyone but it was one of like 2 fucking studios that manage to consistently pump out hight quality animation that while not for everyone has at the very least managed to consistently please it's own fans.

So people deserve to die for that? It's market forces that decide what gets made, not small animation studios.

Like I said, I felt worse when matsuki Miyu died. Now that was a something the industry can't ever replace.

This is insensitive as fuck but here goes: what happens to their upcoming projects like the VEG movie etc.? Will they just be delayed or outright cancelled for the foreseeable?

>Taking shitposting seriously
This is just Yea Forums's way of coping loss. Taking it personally really means you don't belong here.

Attached: DeeI1ItW4AAY7gq.jpg (499x488, 102K)

>It's market forces that decide what gets made
Imagine being this stupid

>one voice actor
>vs
>two dozen of industry best directors and animators
Ok.

>thinking the constant shitposting that precludes actual discussion was a thing back in the day
Hey there, newfag.

When exactly was that? Surely not when TTGL was the most popular anime on the site

What's stupid about it, Poindexter?

>Doesn't remember when anons laughed about 9/11
Why hello, zoomer.

Attached: 1339557334390.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Even Yea Forums had respect when Iwata passed

Attached: sad penciel.png (987x765, 1.27M)

Yes? Like I said I don't care for Kyoani's shows so a voice actor I really like is naturally going to be a worst event for me than a studio I don't watch.
And again this goes back to my original post where you fans treat Kyoani as the best anime has to offer, they aren't.
The last good thing they made was Kobayashi and it was decent.

Literal who animators who will be replaced.

Nothing Ben
I love the ((free))) Market

Attached: 1539404091889.gif (675x564, 411K)

Gen Z is more psychopathic than depressed. Millennials are depressed. I teach gen z kids, many of them are frighteningly devoid of necessary traits such as empathy.

Saying that it's Yea Forums's way of coping is like saying that racist posts are facetious and not done by actual braindead white supremacists. Or that ponyposting was just shitposting and not actual movement of horse obsessed weirdos.

Even if it was true at some point I can fucking assure you that this place has done it for long enough for the ironic people to be completely diluted by retards who are genuinely this fucking sad.

That wasn't a big deal

Nintendo has made some successful and good games and Iwata was a likeable fellow. No one knows anything about the people who passed here and their output has been flopshit outside of their swim fujoshit that doesn't appeal to most people here.

4channelers and especially people and Yea Forumstv/pol/ have become so desperate for any kind of attention that they literally use anything just to get (you)'s.

You see this here with the people pretending to enjoy the fire&death of people. You see with all the Wojjack and clickbait spam.

Anyone that visits /pol/ and doesn't work for the government is also an Yea Forums lurker.

>joke about events that happened before Yea Forums existed
That one's a staple among newfags.

>many of them are frighteningly devoid of necessary traits such as empathy.
Can confirmed, i kill small animal for hobby
t.gen Z

>K-on
>Nichijou
>Clannad
>Haruhi
Yea Forums fucking loves KyoAni. The only people who hate them are newfags and crossboarders from Yea Forums and other shitholes.

Hey you rude faggot, i'm from Yea Forumsirgin and i love Clannad, fuck you dude.

I miss Iwata but he was only one man. This is many people who worked to bring a lot of people stuff loved globally. Not saying one death is necessarily more tragic than the other. All death of good people is tragic

>projection
Retard.

i quite like kyoanis stuff
i don't wish death on them
but i don't know them, their deaths don't affect me at all
some neet burning an anime studio is simply so hilariously japanese

Clearly not, look at OP and the faggoty vewy sewious responses he's getting.

Attached: 027.png (200x221, 26K)

Nah... Millennials are the "I want to kill myself" generation.

Gen Z on the other hand are edgy trend-following fortnite players. Yeah, they'd probably be the kind of people who laughs at the deaths of others.

>List only shows that are 9+ years old
Sounds to me like Kyoani used to be good and has since gone down the shitter

>uhhh kyoani bad because gay people bad
>uhhh kyoani bad because (insert random studio) better
atleast TRY to make good bait, come on

Everyone have a dark side!
Savior! Bloodstained! Hellfire! Shadow!

A forest gets healthier after a fire right. Like phoenixes

My fucking God, THIS. So many newfaggot retards trying to prove they're very mature good boys on a Bangladeshi kite testing forum. This is where we are now.

Yea Forums pre/pol/ was satisfied with material from a couple years back, but I'm sure you weren't even a little sperm back then.

Azunyan...

the only new (post 2014) kyoani show that i watched is maid dragon (which is amazing), is violet evergarden worth watching ?

What's made Yea Forums and /pol/ become less empathy and have no regard for human lives?

Attached: 1522077998063.jpg (640x775, 106K)

since Yea Forums is the most used board, they are forced to see a bunch of retards every time they open the catalog

/pol/ was always like that tho

>somebody has empathy
>Yea Forums /POL/ NEWFAGS REDDIT!!
>somebody doesn't have empathy
>Yea Forums /POL/ NEWFAGS REDDIT!!
This is what Yea Forums has come to.

Attached: 1501122800281.png (827x1300, 260K)

Grow up, kid

>he thinks skilled 2D animators can be replaced
We're fucked with soulless 3DCG now.

through experience

>is violet evergarden worth watching ?
Hell yes!

For the past year or two it has been nothing but Yea Forums accusations. To be fair a lot of the posts from here are of Yea Forums quality these days. But man this board has gone downhill.

>thinking Yea Forums is any better than Yea Forums or other boards

Stop taking the janitor pill.

Also lmao at that Google Images pick, retard.

How long am I going to have to wait before some credible news on deaths gets posted?

Attached: 1561501682972.jpg (1144x1623, 438K)

>muh safe space

Probably another day or two. Burned bodies are hard to recognise.

pity posting is disgusting and in bad taste

Yea Forums is going to be pure shit until this wave of crossboarders and newfags dies down.

Kyoanus dying is the best news i heard all week

Yea Forums always had edgyposting. It's just that crossboarders are usually the type of scum who have never watched anything besides Cowboy in The Shell Note and a bunch of shonen and genuinely believe that moe was invented in mid 00s and that it is somehow ruining the industry and therefore a studio that produces it does not deserve a pity no matter how much better it's quality was than virtually anything else in the industry.

I dont hate them and wont do anything to them, but I will mock and shit up the anuslickers here

New Yorkers aren't people.

Calm down tranny

Yea Forums is full of resetera trannies and consumer whores that buy and defend the dumpster fire that is modern video games. /pol/ is full of neocon boomers that sold out the nation for several generations in exchange for an RV and a cruise, the stormfags somehow had more heart than nu/pol/.
Yea Forums isn't much better, this is where r/anime and MAL come to be edgy and shitpost.

You say that like it's a good thing.

The fact that your pathetic bitch ass genuinely believes that Yea Forums is actually full of resetera trannies and not just a bunch of tipping neets who have been sitting on the epic anti SJW fact and logic dopamine needle and shitting up this whole website with endless circlejerks about it for the last 7 years shows that you are exactly the kind of faggot who is the problem. Fuck off back to your twitter screencap reservation.

sorry i don’t give a shit about some easily replacement chinks who made mediocre anime

>expecting something from this site
how new?

Anything that makes them feel uncomfortable must be erased and make way for their normalfag sensibilities. They are like the mudslime immigrants they complain about.

>happening of this scale
>civil discussion
>Yea Forums
Pick two.

Yea Forums should be on Yea Forums so it's harder for everyone on 4channel to use it.

>tfw you realize there is no chance for Haruhi S3, Nichijou S2 or Keion S3 anymore

Neck yourself tranny

Nichijou is the only one that deserved it and they would never make it anyways.

Yea Forums is going to be cancer for the next few days. I just wanted to discuss anime and one piece.

"back to pleddit" is code for "i'm a newfag"

Nichijou would've never gotten an S2, it didn't sell well enough.

>One Piece thread up
>Complain in here instead
???

I'm pretty sure if this was on Yea Forums and it was Nintendo instead of KyoAni there would be hundreds, no, thousands of posts celebrating it.
There's people who are being ironic but there are people who genuinely feel that stuff they don't like shouldn't exist.

R.i.p. full metal panic

Didn't Xebec made the last season though, and now sunrise owns them so maybe we can see actually good mechs fights now

Your post is code for "I suck dick"

it is to be expected from Yea Forums but Yea Forums used to be more sympathetic to these things
when yoshinoya-sensei died it wasn't this bad, i guess it's easy to shitpost since it's kyoani, the studio that Yea Forums likes to shit on nowadays

It's (mostly) jokes, bruv

Attached: 1527995994269.gif (500x375, 879K)

Fuck kyoani, fuck moeshit and fuck otaku. They have ruined the anime industry.

And don't forget that it's all done with the tacit approval of the mods. They are pleased with what happened today.

I recommend that all sane people leave here and never come back.

It's crossboarders looking for a laugh at the expense of others. Instead of spending your time on Yea Forums today, go donate to the Gofundme.
Blatant troll posts have been consistently deleted. Don't know what the fuck you're on about.

>nowadays
Fucking kill yourself, tripfaggot.

>The website
This site isn't just Yea Forums you mouthbreathing retard. Stop spreading your shitty board's values onto others which have nothing to do with it.

Yea Forums at large has been dead to me for a while now.

>why are people shitposting a tragedy
have you been here for five fucking minutes or what

>when retard is the only insult 4channers can come up with in response

It's a bunch of underage idiots who think Yea Forums is "le epic website where I can act edgy and cool".

Stop getting so upset. Take a fucking break from the internet if things get to you.

It's similar to 2008 when all the Yea Forumstards leaked out of Yea Forums.

Yea Forums as a whole changed this way. The fun in being edgy is long gone, retards are actually serious now.

This

It's the one you deserve.

I have no emotional attachment to a bunch of wageslaves whose content I download for free, the only thing I'm saddened by is the possible loss of sequels to a few shows, basically who cares theres a sticky and YOU are the Yea Forumseddit niggers flooding the board with 20 threads despite that

Attached: 1535150656462.jpg (1200x1450, 296K)

I have pity for the poor trolls, they are less than human at this point.

based

It's probably a raid, in the past the edginess had jokes to it but these people have no creativity at all, so it isn't organic

i want Yea Forums to leave

This is a sad but true reality that has ruined this board and Yea Forums in general

Fuck off, shit studio like KyoAnus deserves it.

It's painfully obvious who the edgy underage crossboarders are - they've slowly ruined every other board and they'll eventually claim Yea Forums too.
There's no stopping the flood of soulless faggots raised on the cancer of social media at this point.

People always meme about this kind of stuff no matter how bad the implications are. I still remember all the Mas Selamat jokes coming from my fellow Singaporeans after he escaped from our prison.

we are talking about the people that died I doubt many would care if the building was torched in the middle of the night with only work lost remeber the japs dont have alot of Violent crimes so when 23 people die from a place they know its crazy for them

Based.

Attached: 123445875.jpg (471x527, 30K)

Innocent people died because of some random 41 year old pillowfucker. That's what matters. I don't like KyoAni but nobody deserved to die.

This

Yea Forums used to be less of a mess before most of its regular population drifted away. Last few years have been mostly a few oldfags clinging to nostalgia and a bunch of transplants from other sites that hear Yea Forums's reputation and come to act like cool dudes and say faggot and nigger away from social media where they would get called out on it. Not even affectionately. I miss being my nigga'd.

Those little kids weren't animating my chinese cartoons so they don't count.

BROTHERS IN THE DARK

Hey, Yea Forums crossboarder here, I saw the news on a different site and wanted to see what Yea Forums had to say about it. I'd like to thank each and every one of you posting, especially the genrewar fags, you've really made me feel welcome here. I plan to stay here for the foreseeable future. As they say in anime, "please take care of me!"

>many of them are frighteningly devoid of necessary traits such as empathy
can confirm im a zoomer and cant understand the emotions of others

Attached: 72679713_p0.jpg (1214x1323, 1.04M)

>Do you really hate them or just their fans?
I think their anime are mostly shit but their fanbase are utter cancer.

nah there would be some people genuinely sad if it was Nintendo.
If it was Bethesda or EA everyone would be celebrating.

Lowest common denominator shonenspics need to deported already

Attached: 1558817871758.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I loved Nichijou, this is terrible. I had to go to sleep early after hearing about this. With that girl being murdered, the current state of politics in the US, and now this...it's a lot to take in sch a short period.

>Yea Forums is a single person

None of you edgy underage cunts are funny in the slightest.

>Endless 8 has its 10th anniversary in 3 weeks
If only the sperg held out just a little bit longer.
Then maybe Kyoani would have actually learned something.

A decade later, and I'm still mad.

Attached: kyon kun denwa.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

We're not here for your entertainment.
You're here for ours. And you're doing a wonderful job.

Attached: 1198196669764.gif (720x480, 798K)

>"please take care of me!"
The phrase your're looking for is "Itadakimasu".

Cry more faggot. This is unironically the best thing to happen to the anime industry in a decade.

>Where does that even come from?

schizo

Attached: 1563003672855.jpg (944x719, 285K)

Grow up.

I'm not leaving, though?

spotted the post2016fag

No, but you're doing a wonderful job of keeping me entertained while you're here.

10 more years, baby.

This is Yea Forums you faggot. It's full of edgelords, misanthropes, psychopaths and schizophrenics. Half them are joking and half them literally don't care.

Eh, in my opinion anime died with Satoshi Kon. After he died industry has been filled with nothing but hacks. Also don't fucking start this shit that Yea Forums hates cowboy bebop.

We don't. The shitposters are crossboarders. We are actually shocked and appalled that this happened. Even people who have criticized and shat on KyoAni's projects like myself are taking a step back and offering their condolences. People are fucking dead.

>Also don't fucking start this shit that Yea Forums hates cowboy bebop.
Too late. You just did.

the more you whine the more I'm gonna make fun of it.

>le Yea Forums is edgy
yeah, these idiots are crossboarders from Yea Forums, Yea Forums, etc.

>firstdayon4chan.txt

But yes OP, I agree it's a tragedy.

Should have been Trigger.

But people still use "my nigga".

He did better than a typical bomb attack would have. Give the guy some credit. A 45% kill rate is impressive as fuck for an attack in a confined location.

Funny how that pic doesn't include any of Kyoan's modern works.

I care about this as much as I care about a school shooting in america

I am more interested on what was that guy's reason for this and how it will affect anime industry and japan in general.

And that's a good thing.

Yea Forums IS AN ANIME WEBSITE

This.

but they made a show I didn't like

>or just their fans?
I assume most of it is this. I doubt many are actually glad it happened but won't pass up a chance to piss off Kyoani fans.
Knowing that some shitposters will be forced crying after it does lessen the tragedy a bit.

Attached: konhug.gif (400x224, 1.84M)

Attached: kyoani.png (1200x888, 1.1M)

Yea Forums is filled with people with the exact same mindset of the killer.

Yea Forums*

>Direct cause of what's wrong with anime
Are you fucking retarded or is the oldest anime you've ever seen fucking K-On

>Yea Forums fucking loves KyoAni
You know that that is not true, for your misfortune. You just have to look at the amount of post that rejoice in what happens.

I simply don't care. I don't want to joke or celebrate but there's nothing to be sad about whatsoever. Kyoanus is a mediocre studio that hasn't made anything decent since 2010 and I don't personally care about any of the employees.

That being said, kyoanusfags becoming less vocal is inherently a good thing.

Zoomers have poisoned this website by pushing le meme incel /pol/ culture everywhere

underage shonenfags will always be retards.

People just want to be edgy or act like a sociopath for those bad internet points. When their times no one will shed a tear or remember them and they know it.

>underage
>some people
Look for the ban log. You'll be surprised.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-18-12-16-10.jpg (1775x1005, 301K)

how many of those are ironic "I'm 12 and what is this" tier posts though

hopefully dragon maid is cancelled, only good thing about this fire.
yeeraw

>I honestly expected better from you, Yea Forums.
It's Yea Forumseddit, Yea Forumseddit and /pol/ddit crossboarders. Whenever there's a big tragedy that lines up with a board's interests, they flood that board for the new couple of days thinking they're a part of some 'epic' HAPPENING and act like fucking obnoxious faggots since their boards are extensions of reddit. They're also the people who unironically think Yea Forums is a shitposting and trolling website because their favourite e-celebs told them it was the internet's wild west.

moot wouldn't let this happen.

Attached: 596.jpg (1280x720, 434K)

You know that Hyouka is LN adaptation that ended on the same note? KyoAni can't pump Hyouka every time, but their shows are at least pretty to look at.

I think it's to be expected, regardless of their reasons for acting that way, we are on the internet after all. Still, there is something to be said for the general attitude of people shitting on everything that's ramped up, being a fan of anime, vidya, whatever, doesn't mean the same as it used to for a lot of people, they view their interests as disposable for the sake of humour and one-upping others.

You are right user, it's more like seven people.

Attached: personification.png (1390x506, 316K)

>South Park
You need to go back.

This, Yea Forums is normally pretty relaxed but this incident has pulled all the edgelords from Yea Forums and garbage shounen retards out of their containment threads and put them into shitpost overdrive mode.

You know I feel bad for the people but it is pretty funny seeing people on here who always act edgy about every other attack crying like bitches and screaming 'THIS IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH!'
weaboos grow up

Attached: 1464669894-e78a525ebcbbd21728f9f1debc9d9b49.gif (257x159, 41K)

Stop being a retard edgelords.

You mean the past 10 years

The problem is most western anime fans reflect their homelands and most western nations are pretty shitty right now (I talk from experience I am an American so yea I'm in shit central right now because we're not making much sense)

Anyway far as Kyoto animation goes about the only problem I've pointed out with them is the fact they have had a bad case of same face which was at it's worst in K-on,basically if you take the characters it's the same female with different hair color and hair style Ritsu and Yui were bad you could make them look like twins.

Hope the best for Kyoani from this mess.

This is a subpar attempt at concern trolling.

Whether anons wanna admit it or not
The underage gen z anons are a big problem with this fucking website rn
i know same fagging has been around for ages but shit has gotten worse since all these genz fucks found out about Yea Forums from facebook, instagram, tumblr
shit places like ifunny
etc.

Yea Forums even Yea Forums was way edgier in 00s.

>5 results for zoomer
>4 results for based
>1 result for boomer
>20 results for pol

>whatever this is

You're posting in a spammer thread trying to scapegoat another board or some vague generation bracket for shitting up your board with the same 4 threads over and over again

I guess we need upvotes and downvotes system to keep redditor at bay

shut up Greg

Holy shit the edge.
As much as I hate the current isekai ridden industry, I wouldn't celebrate over the deaths of their authors.
For better or worse, these are the people who shaped pop culture to what it is now and helped fuel your hobbies.

FUCK K ON AND FUCK HARUHI AND FUCK MOESHIT

Yea Forums is full of Yea Forumseddit consolefags these days.

Yea Forums will never recover. board has been dead for years, but now all posts are related to some boogieman.
this is the worst case of RENT FREE i've ever seen

You guys really dont get whats happening do you?

We're being raided by Yea Forums who makes 60+ threads to flood the catalog?

>You're behaving like Yea Forumseddit consolefags
Who do you think is posting?

>thinking Yea Forums is the LE EDGE XD website

Fuck off underage newfag

> LE EDGE
hello, newfag.

>their shows didn't sell so I'm glad they're dead
So this is what salesfags are really like.

>expected better of Yea Forums
this is the pinnacle of summerfag posting

Crossborders, namely from Yea Forums, and newfags. I see people trying to accuse /pol/, but /pol/ loves Japan for being an ethnostate, and hates schizos because Hitler wanted to put them all into death camps. I'd say the bitching about the fire code and no sprinklers is probably /pol/, but they wouldn't go as far as celebrating 33 deaths of honorary whites.

So whos the problem? Is it oldfags or zoomer newfags? Make up your mind, retard.

If only it was just a raid, that Yea Forums behavior has been easily noticeable on Yea Forums for a long while now. Just look at any thread about studios, sales, or shounen and you'll see it.

Can confirm. Also annoyed by all the retards who flock to the WTC and pretend to care about what happened.

>muh Yea Forums is where the is at
you are way too young, the internet wasn't all edge back then

The only people getting offended by Kyoani burning down and the jokes being made by it are newfags.

They don't belong on Yea Forums, old Yea Forums would have made even more jokes about it, there would be less bitching by the moral police and most of the userbase would be banned. This place used to make posting Naruto threads a bannable offense, now they make threads here.

Jesus fucking christ, if anything, Yea Forums was even edgier in its earlier years then it is now. This is why I cannot take you moralfags seriously.

The problem is not the jokes themselves, it's their tone. If you really can't identify what's wrong with the current behavior behind most posts about this (and you can't identify the few posts that are actually the kind of thing the old Yea Forums would make) then you are part of the issue and applies to you as well.

(Yous) was a mistake, its attracting attentionwhores (moralfags and faggots alike)

>Yea Forums was even edgier in its earlier years then it is now.
Why do you keep equating Yea Forums to Yea Forums? What you're talking about is some shitty post-2008 Yea Forumstard idea of Yea Forums. Most of the blue boards here don't share your sentiment and never have. I've been on Yea Forums literally since the beginning and /c/ before that. This idea that Yea Forums is some edgy club is a complete fallacy that Yea Forumstards think is true because they never actually post on the other boards.

Please do yourself a favour and go back there, we don't want you here, you don't fit in here and you look like a retard to anyone who has been here for a significant amount of time. This isn't your board, find another.

Shut the fuck up nigger

>This place used to make posting Naruto threads a bannable offense, now they make threads here.
Between 2009-2014 maybe, we're over that stupid board culture phase.

Honestly people who pretend to care about this tragedy while using it as an excuse to yell about muh board I don't like are worse than the edgefags making unfunny jokes.

>pretend to care
If you don't like anime, you don't belong on Yea Forums. Of course we care, even if we rage about the series they make nobody on Yea Forums actually wants KyoAni to go up in flames. It's like joking about how anime needs to die, nobody who likes anime actually wants to see it die. Fuck off to your home board.

>you are a single retard

Dude you missed the point of my post. I don't hate kyoani, I wouldn't have spend hundreds on K-ON merch if I did, but this whole paranoia about pointing fingers feels like less actual concern for the tragedy and more of a pseudo meta thread circlejerk. Anyway go get some fresh air and chill the fuck down.

>Anyway go get some fresh air
Why don't you go outside and get some yourself, normie.

It's pretty obvious the board has been hijacked so of course regulars are going to stand against it. It's not a perfect board but we've done well so far to dodge the worst of what has become of Yea Forums in recent years, it's only natural that we're going to defend it. You might not care about anime, but we do and we don't like the idea that Yea Forumstards are coming in here and telling us how we should feel based on their outdated idea of what they think Yea Forums is. They wouldn't even be here if it wasn't 'le happening'.

>uses normie
>complains about board getting hijaked
The irony

I've been on Yea Forums since late 2009 which is new or old compared to certain people, I know for a fact that the edgy shit posters aren't Yea Forums.
They would laugh and joke about anything but something serious as this Yea Forums had a little bit of compassion in them I know that. When you have stickies you attract the biggest shitposting morons and the way Yea Forums as a website as been heading in the past few years it's collected the loudest edgelords you'll witness.

Attached: 1539620936567.png (1664x912, 2.27M)

>Goes to different board
>Tells people to stop complaining about crossposters
The irony

>Attentionwhoring
>on Yea Forums

Attached: 1560514365982.png (1869x164, 67K)

That's because we have our own sense of humor. We're not lighting candles or choking back tears, but we're protective over our hobby and we know when too far is too far, in time we might make some dark jokes about it but we do it on our own terms - That's what these new fuckers don't understand because every board they infect they just turn into shitposting about themselves.

Look at all the worst boards; /r9k/, Yea Forums, /pol/ and Yea Forums are mostly people just complaining about their lives rather than talking about the actual board topic (If they even have one). That shit doesn't fly on Yea Forums, nobody wants to hear about your politics or your inability to get a girlfriend or how lonely you are or what problems you have with your parents. These posters don't actually give a shit about videogames or politics, they're just masturbating with their words and complaining about their lives and the things they hate, they don't have a concept of actually having a hobby or giving a shit about something, that's why they never get traction on specialized boards like /toy/, /po/, /diy/, Yea Forums etc.

>That screenshot
I too enjoy satire.

You can only feel so bad for a tragedy like this anyway, and this situation is doing a job of show how much cancer there's around on Yea Forums these days. Given the fact that this board has always been very concerned with keeping crossboarders out, this kind of behavior makes perfect sense and shouldn't bother anyone - unless they're part of the offending group of people.
Are you?

>nobody wants to hear about your politics or your inability to get a girlfriend or how lonely you are or what problems you have with your parents
weren't there unironic blogging threads a long time ago

This is one of those moments when you realize how poisonous this place is. I read the nihilist posts in these threads, full of unjustified spite and ill-will and realize how much toxin my body has been taken passively after all these years.
Maybe it's time for me to go back.

You're right. Yea Forums showed more empathy when aniki died. Now the board is flooded by shitposters from everywhere.

It's not just sequels though. The wageslaves could have lived to produce new stuff on par with their old stuff you liked, but now they're dead. Those that are alive might end up traumatized and stop working.

Very few that weren't shut down with people telling them to fuck off elsewhere.

What happened? Did Yea Forums get shut down or something and now they're shitting up everywhere else?

Yea Forums hasn't been the problem in years; it's fucking /pol/ and /r9k/ spilling over with their vitriolic newfaggotry. Those boards were a fucking mistake.

It’s because "moe" is on the other side of the culture war that the edgy faggots on this site think they are fighting in, which is why they can go all out with the shitposting.

It ruined my day. I've been trying to recover and do something useful but it's futile.

Yea Forums hasn't been relevant ever since /pol/ got popular, all they're good for is random porn threads now.

It's mostly /pol/, they constantly watch the news and if something happens relating to a board on this site they home in on it and use it to stoke up politics threads. They've obviously seen the fire and decided to come here, but they don't have many ways to shoehorn politics into the event so they're taking issue with the fact that people on here are not spouting Yea Forumstard level jokes because that's what they think Yea Forums is all about.

You have to remember that /pol/ itself is an echo chamber; everyone mostly agrees with everyone else so they're always desperate to shoehorn politics into other boards in hopes they can argue with someone or find an excuse to post their dogma, that's why it's so unavoidable on the other boards - they need to people to argue with.

While the old Yea Forums raid culture showed a lack of compassion when it was posting shit on memorial pages and stuff this is contained on a site that shouldn't be seen by anyone actually affected by this.
Another problem with this case is it's quite impersonal at the moment with just a total number dead, so it's just vaguely about a studio instead of individuals. I'm sure if just one of them were shot it'd probably get a better general attitude.

Attached: 1446544550488.jpg (1421x3526, 1.18M)

>Where does that even come from?
Fucking crossboarders from fucking Yea Forums.

Imagine being here for over a decade and still not developing enough to understand why Yea Forumsnons might be upset over one of the most known studios burning down in the most cruel way to the point you call it moralfagging.

Anyone celebrating this is scum, plain and simple. People that lost sight of what matters and that feel all anime should appeal to their tastes. You are not among peers riffing on the dead from the safety of anonymity. Doesn't matter how you feel about their shows, even your favorite director/mangaka/studio/animator would despise you seeing this much disregard for human life. You have no team, no side. You are alone in this bottomless pit.

Get out newfags, go back to your heavily moderated shitholes

>muh /pol/
There have been daily threada about people wishing death upon various studios and you faggots are going to sit and be increduloua moralfags when people INEVITABLY edgepost

Literally and unironically go back where you can from

>Want to watch cute girls doing cute things to distract myself
>All the shows that keep coming to mind are KyoAni
I don't think I'll ever be able to watch anything KyoAni again knowing the people that made the shows got fucking torched

>There have been daily threada about people wishing death upon various studios
And the issue, as mentioned plenty of times in this thread, is that this behavior is exactly the same fucking shit as Yea Forums's console wars and thus it doesn't fucking belong here.

Fuck off if this was Trigger you'd be laughing. Dumb hypocrite

>if you aren't with us you're against us!
Typical Yea Forums mindset.
And no, I wouldn't. Losing an anime studio is losing an anime studio, no matter how many shows I dislike they've animated it would be awful all the same. Also, read .

Perfectly summed up. We have trolls and shit posting and what not stuff that other boards have but I know for a fact actual Yea Forums posters would be hurt by this even if it's a little.

>Another problem with this case is it's quite impersonal at the moment with just a total number dead, so it's just vaguely about a studio instead of individuals. I'm sure if just one of them were shot it'd probably get a better general attitude.
While it's a little messed up to see it from this view point I kinda agree.

Attached: 1560735579991.jpg (1200x1400, 117K)

X-wars exist across all topics moron

No, Yea Forums. Lurk more.

>no
Pretty fucking stupid
>lurk more
Nothing i said was wrong, you and the rest of the moralfags lack self awareness or youre new, thats it

Im not making edgeposts but they arent as bad as you annoying preachy cunts. In fact theyre probably worse because you retards are feeding them

You're right. Even despite being tripfag you're probably only one of two tripfags left on this baord who is not insane and pretty much good poster.

>Even despite being tripfag you're probably only one of two tripfags left on this baord who is not insane
All tripfag are insane by nature, but yes, he is one of the better ones

Your grammar is fucking atrocious, go back to whichever shithole board considers it acceptable because it sure as fuck isn't acceptable here.

I sometimes want to put trip because I was here. Kinda part of history. Silly yes.

Attached: 1563031839637.jpg (1440x810, 88K)

>i have no argument
Keep being stupid, I'm sure it makes you feel good telling the bad guys how bad they are.

Mass human death is a pretty regular event in the West these days if you haven't noticed

Why do I need an argument? has already told you all there is to know - it doesn't belong here. Can you explain to me why this is such a difficult concept to grasp? I don't know how other people from other boards justify their shitposting and I'd be interested to get an extra insight.

The Twitter cringe talking about how a show with morals as basic as you can get "saved" somebody's life. It sucks but that doesn't mean that these people aren't pathetic.

I assume one of the issues is the 1.5 years of some Kyoanifag telling everyone to kill themselves because something outsold VEG. Along with the regular threads about Kyoani being the only good studio it has made it feel like they are the main ones driving the studio wars, even though it could be

After 10 years, I think I'm done with Yea Forums, maybe Yea Forums in general. This place has devolved into a circlejerk for incels and neckbeards who have accomplished nothing in their lives other than convincing their moms to let them live in the basement rent free, who for some reason feel justified in shitting on a company who put actual work into the anime that they don't even pay for.

I should have left when moot left.

Are you really justifying this shitposting using a retarded salesfag as an excuse? You do know that not only salesfaggotry doesn't belong here and it shows just as many signs of console wars shit as studioposting, but also none of the salesfags actually care about what they shitpost about and their only intent is starting shit everywhere, right? The VEG spammer is even worse than the usual for this kind of spammer and you're using his behavior to justify all the stupidity going on right now?

>why do i need an argument?
To justify your gay assertions

>he already told you
And i explained to him why that is ridiculous. Every subject, especially on Yea Forums, has the equivalent of console wars. Yea Forums has had something equivalent to shitpost about since its inception. Ironically the latest trend has been shitposting about studios, whereas before we got shitposting between genres or artstyles or animation.

>Such a difficult concept to grasp
The concept isnt difficult to grasp, it's just wrong or stupid, which is why i said you would have to either lack self awareness or be new. I'll take you at your word and go with the former: an autist lacking self awareness.

This is what I've observed. If it's something that isn't "ironic manly faggotry," the Yea Forumstards unleash their offending faggotry with gusto.

Maybe if you stopped making 20 new threads complaining about them, replying to them and giving them attention they'd fuck off?

>its the kyoanifags being cancerous
>hundreds of threads against VEG and how much they hate the studio
>DISHONEST animation
There has always and will always be some kind of war to shitpost about, its not something new

As I've established, they lack self awareness. The supposed "oldfags" don't understand that you don't feed the trolls if you want them to stop.

Because they're actually driftwood from reddit, their kneejerk reaction is to call for more moderation. They dont even want people talking about studios lol

>I assume one of the issues is the 1.5 years of some Kyoanifag telling everyone to kill themselves because something outsold VEG
And that's what you crossboarders trying to hijack the cause for your shitposting don't understand: Nuance. You're not attuned to how the board works, you think that because someone tells someone to kill themselves that it's equal to celebrating an actual tragedy. Those of us who have actually been here for a decent amount of time know the difference, we know what jokes are acceptable and what ones aren't at a time like this.

Maybe where you're from on Yea Forums this kind of all-or-nothing shitposting is acceptable, but not here - we can dislike studios and make jokes about them, but we don't actually want them to fail. We can make dark jokes about seiyuu but as you can see in screenshots like: we don't actually want bad things to happen to them. We all complain about the quality of JC Staff and how they should have gone bankrupt but we don't actually want to see them gone. Why would we actively want less anime?

This is literally shitposting and has nothing to do with being "Kyoanifag". Professional shitposting. Same team behind SnK S1 shitposting. VEG and Trigger threads are often spammed in Yea Forums too.

>They're not crying? They must be psychopaths!

Attached: 1510166729320.png (905x904, 815K)

>as an oldfag i know what jokes are and are not acceptable
Lmao, fuck off

>Every subject, especially on Yea Forums, has the equivalent of console wars
Incorrect. There's a reason why console wars threads on Yea Forums are so much shittier than just about any other 'rivalry' topic on Yea Forums. Because you idiots legitimately hate the other side, you want to see your rivals fail because you're bored with your hobby, you don't like it anymore and all you ever do is post how X boogeyman ruined videogames or how Y journalist needs to die because they're the reason you can't be bothered to pick up the controller anymore. The most replied threads on Yea Forums are always the ones about not having a girlfriend or how you feel depressed or how embarassed you are to buy or play videogames IRL. It's the same spin-cycle of incel bullshit faux outrage pretending to care about a franchise when one of the characters gets censored, makes some political statement or gives an option to be gay/black/whatever. That's the only time you care about your board topic, when it gives you an excuse to spout off your opinions about politics.

All the actual discussion happens on /vg/, that's how bad the shitposting is on Yea Forums - The mods had to create another board for actual discussion because Yea Forums was beyond saving. There's a reason we don't have /ag/ and it's because we actually fucking talk about and enjoy anime. It's no surprise you can't comprehend the difference between console wars threads and any other threads on other boards, Yea Forums is so bad that you don't even have the frame of reference to begin with.

It's very obvious you've just copied your opinions from other posters and have no idea what you're talking about, you've constructed a narrative with little relation to reality.

Yea Forums doesnt even have real console wars anymore other than nintendofags vs. everyone else
>all the discussion happens on /vg/
Naive

>faux outrage
In your warped opinion, which is easy to say when you're platform is a medium that hasn't been polluted with this shit. For example on Yea Forums there are thousands of star wars fans, and as retarded as they are, they genuinely like the series. So when they see their shit being ruined in real time, they have faggots like you coming in and preaching about how shallow and disingenuois they're being, while in reality you're twice as shallow and disingenuous as what you're accusing them of. Then they get defensive and it creates the shitshow threads that are common now.

>tfw no gf threads are popular
Has ALWAYS been the case

You obviously have no fucking clue, just as you have no fucking clue how it is here despite having apparently been here forever

Have you been to /vg/? It's the worst board on the site, the definition of a containment zone.

You're deluding yourself, politics threads on Yea Forums always reach bump limit. Every single time. /vg/ literally exists because your shitposting was out of control and people actually discussing videogames weren't welcome. You can say it has 'little relation to reality' all you want, but the facts are all there laid bare. Yea Forums is a better board than Yea Forums and you know it, that's why you hate it so much.

watch Gochiusa, that isn't Kyoani

To be honest, I don't remember this kind of reaction when the 2011 Earthquake/tsunami happened. It wasn't this bitter and mean spirited at all. Airing delays were another thing.

It's the "Kyoani" effect. It attracts retards of all spectrums.

>/vg/ literally exists because your shitposting was out of control and people actually discussing videogames weren't welcome.
/vg/ was created because the board was full of generals, such as the Starcraft 2 general aka k-pop discussion, when one subsection of discussion becomes big enough there tends to be a new board created for it, once you've been on Yea Forums longer than a year you might notice that pattern. I'm not a Yea Forums regular but I was at the time and you're just repeating retarded Yea Forums vs. /vg/ rivarly shitposting
>Yea Forums is a better board than Yea Forums and you know it, that's why you hate it so much
Yea Forums is my main board, please calm your autism

>Yea Forums doesnt even have real console wars anymore other than nintendofags vs. everyone else
Yep, it must be those nintendofags ruining everything. How ironic that you'd blame the console that you don't like while saying there aren't any console wars.

Why would I go to Yea Forums? I don't like nor care about Star Wars. I don't watch 3D shit.

>>tfw no gf threads are popular
>Has ALWAYS been the case
It really, really hasn't. Maybe if you joined in 2008 or something. Still, we don't have them on Yea Forums and that's why our board isn't a shitty state like yours.

Here's the difference; If Sony went into Bankruptcy or even when Iwata died, we didn't flood your board with shitposting about how he deserved it or how it's so good that there's one less games console on the market. We either feel for your loss or we just don't care.

When an animation studio burns down and people literally burn to death inside not even through an accident but because someone literally murdered them, you come to our board and start shitposting about how we're all 'moralfags' because we're not gleefully celebrating the loss of a major studio and the death of its employees. Then when we tell you to fuck off you get pissy and try to justify it by comparing it to console wars.

I can bet if immigrants did this to your country you wouldn't be such a fan of it.

> wanting us to donate to a multi-million dollar company
> being all "my condolences" about it
> feeling better as an individual bc "muhh I care about the lives that were lost"

Actually, you exactly act like a leddtifag.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a crossboarder

based

>I used to be a Yea Forums regular
>Yea Forums is my main board
Crossboarders. Every. Single. Time. And you joined between 2011-2014, the definition of a shitposter who came for the 'board culture' but doesn't actually watch anime.

>Everyone who acts like a crossboarder is a crossboarder
ftfy

There is a goddamn link on all the boards to donating money to kyoani. What the fuck are you on about you underage twat?

>how ironic
The irony is that you're literally doing it. I didnt say the nintendofags were necessarily perpetrating it, only that that is where the divide is

>it really hasnt
Yes it has

>still we dont have them on Yea Forums
Yea Forums has equivalents but it is more heavily moderated, its not some difference in board culture as you are implying

>your board
>still hinking it's wholly a Yea Forums invasion and Yea Forums is incapable of being edgy
Schizophrenic retard

>try to justify it by bringing up console wars
Schizophrenic retard

>you wouldn't be such a fan
I wouldn't be a pearl clutching faggot either. Kyoani is my favorite studio you dumb nigger and i post on Yea Forums maybe once a year because of how shit it has become

I honestly blame 2016 American election. Look at other boards and you can see the amount of reddit cock sucking trump loving Zionist fags that swarm here posting nothing but Pepe and wojack memes. Been on Yea Forums since 2008 and any major even like the fapping brings out the most annoying normies in here.

The link was only posted within the last hour you retard, and it is organized by a western dubbing company. It's impossible to know how much of the donated money will actually make it to kyoani, or if the japs will even accept it.

Haven’t been on Yea Forums since 2010 but is it true that 90% are nothing but onions loving Nintendo drones?

You're a good poster user. I wish you the best in live.

You're the equivalent of the boomers screeching about shills on /pol/. Kyoani was THE shitpost issue on Yea Forums and you whiny fags "cannot even believe" people are acting like they are

Maybe you're just stupid

Lol came back to this shithole after 2014 because of the news, left since I couldn’t handle the annoying influx of faggots. It’s still fun to see that your here at least.

>anyone who doesn't act the way I like is a crossboarder

Did you just get here or something? Kyoani has been hated here for at least 10 years since I started lurking here.

Yes and they act like persecuted jews 1:1. The monster hunter world announcement was really something else

You literally blamed console war threads on Yea Forums has equivalents
No, it doesn't. As already explained, the two are not comparable for very stark differences. The very reason this thread exists is proof of that difference.

>Still thinking it's wholly a Yea Forums invasion and Yea Forums is incapable of being edgy
Funny how no other tragedy specific to anime that didn't hit international news didn't get this response. It's almost as though people who don't follow anime are the ones doing it because they don't catch wind of Seiyuus or Mangaka dying. Funny how we didn't get this when the Akihabara massacre happened, funny how we didn't get this when the Tohoku Earthquake happened. Really interesting how we never had this before /pol/ attracted election tourists from Reddit and Facebook. Funny how this never happened when Yea Forums wasn't the shit place that it is now.

>That shit doesn't fly on Yea Forums, nobody wants to hear about your politics
desuarchive.org/a/thread/189095689
desuarchive.org/a/thread/188810757
desuarchive.org/a/thread/190220332/

I browse /pol/ a lot nowadays but the influx of reddit fags and trannies ruined the board over there. Don’t just blame /pol/ since it’s been dead for years like here. Honestly Yea Forums has been dead in general for years.

>the people who drew your waifu are dead
>the people who animated your waifu are dead

shes all i have left now, today is the worst day

Attached: 1549565097177.gif (500x457, 1007K)

I didn't wish anyone to die, but if you come here and expect to see no jokes about a tragedy, you have to go back.

Bingo! You are here with reddit and Zommers.

>Yea Forums doesnt even have real console wars anymore other than nintendofags vs. everyone else
They actually evolved. Aside from typical Nintendo vs Sony shit you also have PCfags fighting each other with Steam vs Epic store

>3 examples in 2 months
>Only one of them hit the bump limit
>That one is full of actual on-topic discussion anyway

>Meanwhile on Yea Forums people STILL post pictures of controllers being held by black people because they reach bump limit every single time.
Yeah, you can keep that shitposting over there.

weebs have no soul

No, i LITERALLY didn't

>i was posting on Yea Forums before Yea Forums existed
Weird that you sound like such a kvetching newfag then

>no it doesn't because of my meaningless distinction ive drawn
The shitposting about VEG competes with anything else you could put it up against

>funny how
Yeah its incomprehensible how the most shitposted about thing on Yea Forums becomes massive news causing the shitposting to go into overdrive. Truly a mystery for the ages

this site has always been like that since day 1 you dumb faggot. stay seething

My original point is that "console" wars are not special and everyone has a version of them.

The literal xbox vs playstation vs nintendo conaolewars of old are not a thing as far as i could tell.

You are actually a real life Hatred protagonist, actually consider suicide

That's Yea Forumstard logic. Yea Forums is not a super sensitive board and is partial to dark comedy but we have our limits. There's a difference between distasteful
>EXPLOSION!
posts, which are worth a guilty chuckle and people going
>fucking bugmen deserve to burn! Fuck moe anime!

One of these is a thread made by an anime fan with a penchant for distasteful jokes, the other is just crossboarding dickheads who don't belong here. If you've been here for any length of time you'll have seen memorial threads are full of posters who genuinely care.

>complains about people complaining about diversity
>handwaives a specific counterexample
What's an anime where idiots say a whole bunch of nothing?

Theres really no difference, youre just a butthurt pearl clutching moralfag and you would feel more at home elsewhere

Im sure there are crossboarders but Yea Forums is perfectly capable of being that edgy

Oreigairu has a bunch of pseuds sitting around a room waving their hands around while saying nothing of note

>Honestly Yea Forums has been dead in general for years
This. Yea Forums is just where redditors go to post the nword now

>The shitposting about VEG competes with anything else you could put it up against
Complete nonsense. Try to find consistent examples without cherrypicking. VEG shitposting can't compare in the slightest to console wars and for you to make that comparison just proves how inexperienced you must be. I wouldn't even call VEG a particularly notable presence on the board in the past 5 years much less compared to the shitposting between 2008-2014, and the worst of that never reached Yea Forums console wars levels. Once again I'm surprised you're using VEG as an example because that really has outed you as someone who hasn't been here long. That's like when people in 2011-2012 tried to say that Madoka or Steins;Gate was as big a shitstorm as Code Geass or even TTGL in 2007-2008. Nobody who had been around for longer than a few years could ever take that seriously.

>Yeah its incomprehensible how the most shitposted about thing on Yea Forums becomes massive news causing the shitposting to go into overdrive. Truly a mystery for the ages
You literally cannot refute it, can you? We're seeing posters outright admitting to being from Yea Forums and /pol/ crossposting and you still deny it. What's it like living with such an extreme case of cognitive dissonance?

>actually trying to police what people should or shouldn't joke about
>writing paragraph upon paragraph or how you can't stand this place now and want to leave
This board should be renamed to dr/a/ma

Half the people making "deserve it" posts are specifically speaking to the studio or specific anime theyve made you fucking sperg

Im not indulging your mental illness anymore

This, I'm a zoomer and my entire generation is sociopathic trannies

I joked about it but admitably i'm an edgelord detached from society.

I've lost any hope in this shithole back when Matsuki Miyu died and people took the opportunity to show how edgy they are.
Your surprise just shows how new you are.

Yea Forums is just going insane over the Yea Forumsermin menace as it has for many years. While the other boards have Reddit or Tumblr as their boogeyman this place just tries and fails to quarantine itself away from the rest of the site. It's actually pretty hilarious.

Attached: 1212118261958.jpg (643x726, 44K)

>We're seeing posters outright admitting to being from Yea Forums and /pol/ crossposting and you still deny it.
Yeah, there's no way someone would lie and attempt to bait people in anonymous imageboard

>pearl clutching moralfag
I guess you weren't here for the Akihabara massacre, or the Tohoku Earthquake, or when Aniki died or Monkey Punch died or Koike, Unshou and Isao died. Maybe you're the one out of place here, newfriend.

>no fuck you there's no difference shut up moralfag go back to plebbit I'm right and you're wrong
Very convincing post.

Reminder that this place also made fun of a kid who drowned himself in sand trying to imitate Gaara, and actively wished more naruto fans would follow the examples, same as when that Russian kid killed himself when Itachi died, or that hispanic kid who killed himself to be with his waifu. If you're actually surprised at edgeposting during a fucking sticky then you're either new or have somehow been on this board while somehow avoiding all the edgeposting.

Most Yea Forumsnons are on /n/ right now.

There was far far less when Matsuki died than we've seen today.

Reminder that this place has always been pretty respectful when actual industry workers have died.

>Tohoku Earthquake
You mean when half of the post were memeing on Ken-sama and the other half bitching about cartoons getting delayed?
Also no shit people are less prone to shitposting when a beloved individual dies than when there's a fire and nobody is exactly sure who died or who didn't.

They were edgy sociopath Yea Forums teens, not the entire site. Today these same edgy sociopath teens concentrate mostly on /pol/.

>its only ok when I don't personally care

All the contempt people had with Yea Forums's invasion exploded just like the Kyoani studio, it's pretty obvious what's the mindset behind most posts right now and that made it very obvious how much the cancerous behavior that stems from people who might be from there has affected Yea Forums. I doubt mods will do anything because it feels like they're the ones who want to see Yea Forums die the most (a rule against rebranded console wars would do wonders), but it would be great if the tolerance for cancerous Yea Forums-level posting went down even further thanks to this.

accordingly, the users are disrespectful when industry destroyers have died. It's not rocket science user.

Attached: 770px-Brenton_Tarrent_anime_2.jpg (770x600, 57K)

8 episodes of summer, and no S3, fuck KyoAni and fuck anime

Cry all you want, its not like anybody here will leave this place anyway

Big difference between kids we don't know doing stupid things and an arson attack killing over 30 people on a beloved anime studio.

>but it would be great if the tolerance for cancerous Yea Forums-level posting went down even further thanks to this.
Cry more, you're nothing but a vocal minority

Attached: 1561042647826.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>You mean when half of the post were memeing on Ken-sama and the other half bitching about cartoons getting delayed?
That's not what happened at all, most people were genuinely concerned. I guess you weren't around back then.

It had to be summer when this happened.

People were memeing those but not as much obviously because kyoani has been the biggest mene issue on here for months if not years

There is no demonstrable difference. Even if there were it shouldnt matter, moral policing is pretty stupid and yes, reddit

You're still laughing at dead people user, you can't pretend that its suddenly surprising for a place that laughed at dead children imitating naruto to also make jokes about a studio burning

Kill yourself, /pol/ retard. You are the biggest scourge on this site and moot should've deleted your shithole.

>most people
Most people are genuinely concerned now, theres just way more posters because its a bigger issue. Its also entirely possible that people can be in both categories, wouldnt that be crazy?

lol he upset

More like deleted the whole site. This place has been shit since 2012

>Kill yourself
No
>You are the biggest scourge on this site and moot should've deleted your shithole.
Ok

Has Orange Man tweeted about this yet?

This is a tranny

I think you misunderstood my post. My point was that Yea Forums has for too long been obsessed with crossposters from Yea Forums so the minute it actually happens the board implodes with righteous indignation and moralfagging. It's actually quite pathetic how easily many of this board are being triggered by crossposters right now. Whatever happened to just ignoring obvious shitposting?

That much is obvious, liking things isn't popular in the current internet. Enjoy dying of cancer.
People have already said many times that there's a difference between moralfaggotry and posting in a way that makes it obvious that you're a crossboarder. If you refuse to understand any of that, it's obvious that you're either retarded or a shitposter.

Attached: 1539951480916.jpg (2400x2400, 746K)

He will build a wall around Kadokawa to prevent attacks from mad tatsukifags

Literally all crossboarders

That's the issue, people are only reacting at this level because it's a huge incident that made one of Yea Forums's worst problems extremely obvious. Ignoring shitposting is good practice indeed (although you should be careful with that too or else the shitposters will feel at home since nobody calls them out) but it doesn't take much for someone to snap once 90% of all posts are obvious cancerous crossboarder shitposting.

>liking things isn't popular in the current internet
But I like things. Prove that I don't or do it "ironically"
>Enjoy dying of cancer.
Looks like I struck a nerve there

Attached: 1549311920348.jpg (522x549, 68K)

>all these anons trying to display their oldfag creed to act as some sort of authority
Maybe its time to leave and reproduce

>that makes it obvious
>people have said many times
Retards saying something stupid that seems obvious to them "many times" is meaningless

Again, most of the supposed crossboarders specifically reference the studio or specific works theyve done as (jokingly) justification for the arson.

And no, it really doesnt make a difference anyway.

Yea Forums, and that wasn't even the majority of Yea Forums back in the day. mostly, it was making fun of calling a guy who killed himself over an ipod "an hero". the rest of it was EDiots.

don't blame Yea Forums, we're infested with /pol/fags because moot didn't protect us from stormfront.

>im an oldfag
>also this is too offensive
It really is something to behold

You aren't doing much better by showing off your newfag badge.

>once 90% of all posts are obvious cancerous crossboarder shitposting.
There isn't even that much shitposting

You've only been here since 2016, what do you care?

Really how retarded you do you have to be to expect me to believe you're an "oldfag" just because you said so?

Better than crying about meanies destroying muh cartoon board

This is literally end of Moeshit Era
Based way to start Reiwa era!

Attached: Shoko-Asahara.jpg (612x417, 48K)

I hope you feel connected to something one day. Like a cock in your ass

You have to go back, /pol/dditors. Literal cultural parasites destroying the site from within, just like the Joos they are obsessed about in their schizophrenic minds.

Attached: poldditors ruined 4chan.jpg (1214x403, 88K)

What they murdered the animators of Hyouka?
Fuck you.

Yes that's true. But he shit I put up that day made me not br surprised or even upset at Yea Forums now. At most I'm annoyed ebin edgeposting swallowed everything else people tried to talk about today.

B-But he said he's been posting here since x year and posted a picture with a filename that starts with 11 or 12, there's no way he's lying!

Attached: 1448318789463.jpg (541x555, 72K)

Yea Forums has been garbage since 2013 and dead since 2015. I fucking hate this rotting piece of shit and all the dishonest mentally ill normalfags that put it into this state because they refused to lurk and would rather play their epic (You) farming simulator and spread their cancerous culture. Die.

>You have to go back
No. Why? I like it here.

Don't let shitposting tourists and le contrarian edgelords represent Yea Forums

Theyre being engorged by the moralfag lolcows, its not really surprising

100% guaruntee kyoani threads are going to have edgy fire references until the end of time to farm the kvetching (you)s

They declared kumiko as not gay so ...

Imagine still going to place you claim to hate so much. Why are you so retarded?

>le contrarian edgelords
Writing anything like this outs you as a newfag

This happened during summer what do you expect.

>m-muh empathy

why do you care about fake empathy so much?

Attached: 1445711410000.jpg (376x419, 52K)

Yeah, Yea Forums would have looked completely different had it happened during any other time of the year.

I’m not here nearly as often, but yes I am a retard that can’t let go.

Sorry user, but we've been stuck in an eternal summer for about 10 years. It got particularly hot about 3 years ago.

le newfag

>Yea Forums has been garbage since 2011
fixed
fuck off madokafag

Some people aren't sociopaths

Can you moralfags just fuck off for once? Boo hoo, people died. Tough luck, faggots.

I care because they make things I like.

/thread

Amen.
You fucking shitty faggots. I don't ever say KYS to people because I'm not a cretin like you but get fucked NEVER IN YOUR LIFE
You disgust me shitters.

Attached: looking at garbage.png (640x480, 409K)

People die everyday, get over it.

>look at me aren't I edgy and cool because I have no empathy
fuck off you filthy attention nigger

I didn't wish death on them but when I say 'god hates fags' upon their death it's basically just truth-telling

I'm ashamed to admit I've watched 2 of the shows in the pic, one of them I dropped though

You have to go back.

>omg y'all this isn't the time to be mean!

And you're calling US reddit?

Fucking kill yourself nigger.

>I'M SO SAD ALL THOSE PEOPLE DIED :(

>UPVOTES TO THE LEFT :D

unironically a good percentage of the people shitting on the situation are either baiting or acting in a contrarian way because they are newfags

Attached: 1562639763108.png (239x250, 42K)

I'm guessing the real problem is baiters posting as moralfags for yous.

I'm not sure what's worse contrarian edgelords or disingenuous moralfags.

Attached: 1496630475041.png (450x443, 102K)

Yea Forums didn't even exist until 3 years later. Now triforce or you get range b&

contrarian edgelords are just trying to have fun

disingenuous moralniggers like OP are actually, literally using a tragedy to virtue signal

/pol/ is mostly people that are 30+. Edgy teens in mental age, but 30+ in actual age.

If you go on /pol/, most of them will claim that Yea Forums is /pol/ 2.0 and that anime is redpilled.

3rd world immigration. Everyone from the 3rd world values human life about as much as they do dog shit, so when the 3rd world is now half the population of the western world you get more 3rd worlders posting online.
Those few westerners left in their homelands then adopt this view, as valuing human life while surrounded by hoards of people who don't isn't a very safe way to live.

Considering the people killed were part of the industry that this board and this entire website were built on, trying to be edgy and laugh at them is kind of retarded.

Attached: 1424181602930.gif (515x479, 2.71M)

The post rate going up does not necessarily imply raiders. Any community will post more often when a big event happens. And Yea Forums has plenty of baiters to post edgy shit or moralfag.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Lelouch.

But I would still take Lelouch over any of you newfag crossboarders and reddit tourists. Ban everyone who hasn't been on Yea Forums for at least a decade.

I am Kyoani.
(How do I update my profile pic?)

Literally how fucking new do you have to be to not remember ronery threads

Considering the people killed were a part of destroying the industry this board and entire website was built on, trying to be a moralfag and pretending to cry about them is kind of retarded.

Just let the jews take over anime and those boogeymen will go away. Of course, you might not like the resulting shows...

spotted literal fag

uhhhhh no then they made nothing but gay shit for chicks for like six years

That's just the 'tism. Although growing up with social media probably wasn't good for you faggots, kek.

The way I put it is this, think of every major incident in the anime industry. People dying, VA controversy (Kokoro Connect), and general respect for Japs because of all the weebs here and the old ways of trying to emulate Japanese imageboard culture. People here tend to take the moral high ground and be sympathetic. Even when people here were dickspamming VAs, most of Yea Forums was against it. When Japs were getting mad at people downloading 3.0 camrips, Tumblr and the 3.0 general was getting self righteous whereas most of Yea Forums was telling them to shut the fuck up. Yea Forums tends more towards chaotic good or neutral.

Even when we jokes about things like the Holocaust when GC was airing, it was because it was funny, not because we were nasty pieces of work.

That's mostly /pol/, because they see themselves as the de facto "alpha male" board on Yea Forums since red pilling is strongly associated with things like the military and working out, supposedly.

Political pushes against their shit generally gets people to push back.So gamers and political refugees will naturally end up here since they get shit on everywhere else across the Internet. This is the rally point. And then they circlejerk over whatever and eventually lose all ability to empathise as they dehumanise any outgroup.

>tons of adaptations
Every other studio does that.
>improved working conditions
No other studio does that.
>fujo shit
I'll give you this one.
>above average art direction and animation quality
For tv anime at least. You can shit on VEG all you want but overall they were a consistently decent studio.

its just a case of >current year

Read the post you replied to and reflect

Self hating sociopathic tranny detected.

Maybe if the Yea Forums mods just put on some sappy music with a big RIP announcement on the catalog then the drones posting here would know that this is a bad thing.

this is true, I'm gen z and I didn't even cry when my grandmother died. I looked at her cascet and felt nothing. Every tragedy that happens I immediately begin making pepe and wojack strips mocking the tragedy. Holocause jokes are basically vanilla shit.

>moot didn't delete /pol/ and now people who have opinions I don't like make fun of me

>EDiots
I forgot that piece of shit website existed.

>thinking anyone on Yea Forums has been a huge moralfag ever

tragedies get mocked. It always happen. You are being a pearl clutching faggot if you are so upset about it.

People died horribly. It's fucked up. But we still make memes out of it anyway because reality is funny and absurd. There have been 9/11 jokes posted here all the time.

thats not entirely abnormal, i think sometimes you cant process extreme stimuli and just go blank. i didnt feel much when either of my grandads died, at least at the time/funeral
ive felt it at random other times though, just thinking about it at night or something
but for the most part i get more emotional reaction from tv shows and shit

people reeeing about muh edglords need to hang themselves.

The difference is that it's years after the fact. JEWS DID 9/11 spam didn't even happen until 2005.

>get called out

I think you mean banned and fired

>people trying to pretend Yea Forums isn't edgy and pin everything on Yea Forums

you faggots really are insufferable. Yea Forums is the place for edgy humor. Don't like it, go to literally anywhere else on the fucking internet.

>everyone who isn't shitposting about this is virtue signaling
So it's safe to assume that's yet another term that lost its meaning.

The funniest thing about this is all the people desperately trying to defend their shitposting without even trying to understand why they're being called out on it, instantly assuming that everyone not on their side is a moralfag who's virtue signaling.

Because people hate their fans so of course they do it to bait them.

The quicking pace of edgy jokes after tragedies is due to the over saturation of tragedies that happen regularly and now desensitize us. Every fucked up thing that happens around the world is now front page news globally. After so much fucked up shit and death tolls people start to simply become numb. They don't have the energy to be depressed or care about every tragedy.

Zoomers who grew up in this environment are especially jaded to tragedies. What do you expect them to do. Continually fain caring about horrible things happening to strangers. You can only care and pretend to care so much before you just can't be fucked to keep up that illusion.

People aren't being edgy, they just genuinely don't care because at this point who would. The entire situation is absurd and retarded which makes it an avenue for comedy. And people rather laugh than deal with the reality that a bunch of people burned to death while watching their friends burn to death as the helplessly tried to escape.

Attached: 1558913659309.jpg (375x215, 23K)

The exact inverse of this is true, where people are defending their pearl clutching without even understanding why they're being called out on it, instantly assuming that eveyone not on their side is an edglord who is shitposting.

are you retarded? Yea Forums has better anime related discussion than Yea Forums, just visit any shingeki thread there. Yea Forums is
r
e
d
d
i
t

If seeing things like that makes you feel better about them, feel free to do it I guess. I suggest taking a careful look at the arguments for both sides before taking your stance though.

it's literally underaged Yea Forumsermin crossboarders hating on kyoani
it's the scp discord trannies led by some faggot born in 2000

Attached: file.png (1887x847, 810K)

It's completely different, how can you not understand this? I'm not happy that those kids died, but I'm gonna joke about it because what they did is stupid and aside from their names I don't know anything about them.

It's a far cry from a studio I've known from years being torched to the ground with everyone inside by some lunatic with a chip on his shoulder.

>Discord
Basically Reddit 3.0

kill yourself faggot.

>discord
I didnt come from a discord. And i bet many of the other people posting didnt either.

/pol/ here.
The loss of so many talented artists is a tragedy and I don't take it lightly at all.
Nu-/pol/ on the other hand are a bunch of normies and boomers that came during the 2016 influx.
They're complete brainlets and they hate anime.

people actually talk like they're on Yea Forums off-site?
why would you ever?

This event proves that Japan is based
the gayest anime of all time was being made there, and the kicker is that the arsonist burned them over plagarism. It was like a chemotherapy

>get woke, go up in smoke

>be overrated, get immolated

Discord just makes it way too easy to shitpost here and also get away with denying it. It’s like if any retard was given the ability to try their hand at IRC-tier coordinated trolling but with even more flexibility.

Attached: 1481849579967.jpg (749x683, 73K)

Except /pol/ is actually overrun with trolls/shills. It only takes a handful of dedicated losers to spam a board with shit.

People dying from stupid shit they did themselves vs people dying from stupid shit other people have done is different.

/pol/ is either edgy anti-social teens or 50 year old boomers who barely know how to use the internet, nothing in-between.

Attached: 1493391846767.png (1230x865, 1.67M)

No it isnt, they are there for sure but you get called a shill for anything ans everything

Yea Forums didn't exist in 2001

You think you're either incredibly clever, funny or poignant but your none of these things. Its terrible that these people died, but kyoani as a company is about as influential to the world as Billy Harrington and Hard Gay. They're not that influential outside of the japanese internet let alone this shitty board. Get over it.

I give them a pass for being moderately self aware on this point.

this but unironically

I like their anime quite a lot but their fanbase are fucking utter cancer for starting studio war thread now and then, or not stopping falseflaggin shitposters.

/pol/ is full of dickriding fags who like to say whatever board they're invading is actually them

>They're not that influential outside of the japanese internet
>Actually is one of the biggest revenue makers in the city of Kyoto
Not like I expect a know it all user to know anything about what actually goes on outside his internet bubble.

>Excessive XD
>praise kek
>/pol/ is like this
>Retard actually thinks people say this on /pol/

Attached: b93.png (800x820, 368K)

There it is I find the shittiest strawman meme that comes from outside of /pol/

They used to say praise kek until that fat britcuck sargon ruined it for everyone.

500 for F

just stop breathing