Rip Kyoani

They'll never be the same now that over 70% of their staff are either dead or permanently traumatised.
You can kiss good bye to what once was the crowning jewel of the anime industry.

Attached: Kyoto_Animation_logo.svg.png (1920x238, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/miyagikenshijin/status/1151808135746609153
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_major_crimes_in_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers#Asia
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi7tZVV-o8A
edition.cnn.com/2019/07/18/asia/kyoto-animation-fire-intl-hnk/index.html
myanimelist.net/people/34825/Miku_Kadowaki
osha.gov/oas/trianglefactoryfire.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE
youtu.be/18ObVdcCkdI
soundcloud.com/cloud_vibes/ichiko-aoba
youtube.com/watch?v=w3u9WC9TLi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Many of them were paedos

It's fucked boys.
You're a pedo.

Attached: 5656.jpg (820x592, 75K)

>crowning jewel of anime industry

yeah, no. don't get me wrong its bad what happened and stuff but anime will be just fine without kyoani.

they are 100% closing down arent they

Welp that's it shop closed

Thank god

20 or 30 people is a loss.
But anime will be better without kyoani

Can't be help right. For Japanese the trauma sure will be big

I'm expecting them to call quits and maybe release whatever work they have left of their current projects to the public.

>kyoani has 80 full time permanent staff
>20 kill
>another 30 "wounded"
Which could mean anything from catastrophic 3rd degree burns, to brain damage from monoxide posioning.
That's not even counting the people who won't come back to work after seeing half their coworkers on fire.

The only thing they lost was retards willing to work difficult and demanding jobs for 3 million yen a year. Everyone is replaceable but will have to now get paid a slightly better wage.

This must be the work of an enemy otaku.

Trigger will rise and moe is kill.

Not really. Even if company will be closed, survived people can continue working in anime industry and passing on their legacy. Image how much improvment other studio will get if ex-Kyoani staffs go to work for them.

Safety obscurity List
I want a Translation

Attached: 1563435292420.jpg (750x773, 58K)

F

Attached: 1481623210571.png (606x606, 342K)

Yamada ok. Rest unknown, but some random guy on Twitter said he heard from someone from KyoAni that Ishidate is okay too.

>You can kiss good bye to what once was the crowning jewel of the anime industry
They lost that title a LONG time ago

>*anime will be better without kyoanus

Is that a list of the people who died of today's event?

Missing people. 4 directors to be precise.

This is a list of people whose safety has not been confirmed.

石原立也
石立太一
武本康弘
河浪栄作

They're all directors but I'm too lazy to look up how to read their names so google them

Imagine how many of them will leave after they hear some joke like
>heard ya got fired

>You can kiss good bye to what once was the crowning jewel of the anime industry.
I'll toast to that and free ending permanently.

Attached: 1562454026585.png (485x421, 453K)

>You can kiss good bye to what once was the crowning jewel of the anime industry.
We've all done that since the Endless 8 has ended, because that's hen they turned to utter shit.
Also, you're implying their staff wasn't already plagued with frequent suicides from people working 120h a week.

Imagine being hard at work on moeshit and then falling unconscious from the fumes and burning to death.

Attached: st1-animators.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

>moeshit
You mean fujoshit.

You mean yurishit.

Tatsuya Ishihara
Ishidate Taichi
Yasuhiro Takemoto
Kawanami Eisaku

You mean shit.

Hope they won't. Imagine if a studio closes down the moment a schizo decides to burn the place down.

>free
>violet evergarden

and nothing of value was lost

Can't be helped when there's no one left to do the work.

Attached: photocg.jpg (1408x771, 193K)

Note the guy googling for picture to rip off.

a dream come true

It's not even known if they have got the money to replace their losses. Anime studios usually operate on pretty thin margins and they built Studio 1 during their biggest boom years.

I was actually looking forward to the movie.

>crowning jewel of the anime industry.
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

>someone out there actually unironically believes this.

Attached: 180394234-94456.jpg (515x423, 61K)

They'll hire new staff.

>Crowning jewel

>Started the Gay shit genre until it proliferates anime to kingdom come

Don't pretend we always liked that shit. Listen, it's tragic what happened to the victims. But what the company alone did to the industry was unwelcomed. You can miss me with that faggot shit

I feel bad for the people but don't give a shit about their bad anime.

Can't replace the old masters with a bunch of greenhorns.

That's what you think.

And I'm not wrong. More centuries of experience burned down there

Eat shit and die, faggotron.

Attached: 1539549529442.jpg (500x505, 31K)

The fire is punishment for all the gay shit they've been making over the past few years.

>You can miss me with that faggot shit
You know, you had a point until you started writing like a twitter nigger.

It's not 70%. Around 40% were affected by the incident, but I doubt this will lead to an ultimate close-down.

BREAKING NEWS: Yasuhiro Takemoto, director of Amagi Brilliant Park, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Full Metal Panic The Second Raid, High Speed! -Free! Starting Days, Hyōka, and Lucky Star confirmed dead.

twitter.com/miyagikenshijin/status/1151808135746609153

Attached: yasuhiro-takemoto-3530.jpg (259x359, 15K)

>we
go back faggot

Didn't these guys just make moeshit?

so is this the "9/11" of the anime industry?

>Haruhi
>Nichijou
>clannad

That's about it. Japanese didn't even like Nichijou so it was never going to get a second season. All this means is that we won't have generic moeshit anime #999 every season. It's sad that people are dead but this won't affect much.

no, k-on was the 9/11 of the anime industry

no, they made fujoshit too.

I believe somebody is running some sort of fundraiser for them but given the utter lack of oversight charities on this planet have I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a scam

forced 9/11

No because people of actual importance died in KyoAni

So why the hell is op calling them the crowning jewel
I mean I feel sorry for all the people lost but the idea that the studio was some sort of crowning jewel just seems weird to me

You don't know Japanese.

Pro
>Less moeshit and pandering in the industry
Con
>People died for it

Newfags

He's still missing huh?

At least Yamada is confirmed safe. But what about the other KyoAni directors?

The best part about all the people celebrating this attack is that they either don't watch anime or are just toonami niggers. All the whining about moeshit always comes from those people, and it's all just based on memes that they've been stewing their brains in for years. They can't even accurately describe any of the anime that's got them so butthurt, because they've never seen any of it. They just start babbling incoherently when you ask them any questions. Yet here they are, cheering the deaths of 20-30 people for apparently inventing moeshit and killing anime forever. Not that these niggers really care since they barely watch it.

>guy never made a single bad show in his life
>gets rewarded for his work by dying in an inferno
There really is no justice in this world.

Attached: 7878.jpg (337x301, 20K)

Stop reposting this, EOP subhuman.

>Why yes, I enjoyed High Speed! -Free! Starting Days

>literally no more hopes for a shota SOL

Nobody's celebrating the attack you schizophrenic. Stop taking bait seriously.

>crowing jewel of the anime industry
More like the laughing stock of the industry

>permanently traumatised.
Why would you know that?

>わたしは、生きたまま死ぬのが怖くて泣いたんです

Like here's a good example: , Absolutely no clue what's going on the industry, just some vague idea of some sort of "moeshit" that's pouring out of Kyoani by the dozens every season apparenty. Fucking retard niggers.

I am so fucking unbelievably depressed I don't think I can enjoy anime for a while now. Kyoani literally got me into anime and made me pick up playing guitar and now they're fucking gone just like that.

Attached: 1388522233982.jpg (840x700, 96K)

have sex

>we were only pretending to be retarded!
I don't think so, nigger.

Imagine caring we won't get anything Kyoani ever again instead of the fact that many of the people that worked hard to bring you the joy of their shows are now dead.

I'm not looking forward to the "in loving memory" list at the end of Hibike's blueray release.

you mean references ? the thing that 100% of all professionals use on a daily basis?

You sound salty user
It really doesnt matter how much gatekeeping you do based on your shit taste , Kyoani is dead and its one less studio making shallow shit

The Japanese are slave drivers the survivors will go back to work by Friday with extra unpaid overtime to make up fir the short staffing.

Is it finally the time for story-driven anime to rise to the top?
Is the notorious moe-menace finally defeated?

>25% of the workforce dead
>another 25% may never be able to work again due to injuries
>among those are the talent they had
>you can't just replace talent
>everything being worked on went up in smoke
>survivors will likely sue for the building being a fire hazard

There's no way. They are completely done.

This is the absolute, unironic state of Yea Forums today. What a complete fucking pile of nigger shit.

>crown jewel
Lmao. They had great production value (besides some of their new shit like Violet Evergarden getting filtered to shit) and an admirable philosophy towards employee wellbeing, but the actual output has been nothing special for almost a decade, and before that it was just decent adaptations of better visual novels. Sure FMP and Haruhi was good too.

They really weren’t the gods you say they were. I’m sorry this happened but let’s not rewrite history.

The industry will never be the same. In recent years Kyoani was the only reason why I've watched anime at all, besides movies

NO MORE FREE?

Attached: 1507386101252.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Fuck off you fucking shitter
Atleast pretend you are mad at people commemorating dead people instead of sperging about "bad taste"

>survivors will likely sue for the building being a fire hazard
That's a good point. How the fuck did they design an office building without any fire exits and fire doors?

hopefully

I do

Considering the Olympics are right around the corner, it would be a good gesture for the government to help them.
The main problem of course is the lives that were lost and the morale. No doubt some people will leave, others might go make a new studio with a new name. I doubt they will continue to operate under KyoAni brand because of the trauma.
As much as I don't like their latest works this is just wrong, most of the industries are trash and KyoAni at lest has a high bar for the quality. Good attemp to fit in though

their uji building is safe though

Find out next time on dragonball z

Studio 1 is where most of the staff were.

It's not like you knew any of them.

>if I keep saying the bad n word they'll totally think I fit in!
Fuck off redditor, I don't give a fuck that some gooks were burned to a crisp. Stay upset nigger.

>he poured gasoline on people and had plenty of time to douse the entire first floor before setting it on fire
Well, no.

Yeah the studio is done. At the very least, unless their is a dedicated effort to rebuild it via the government or something, and even then that's going to take years. I could see maybe the Kyoto prefectural or Mayoral government doing something, Kyoani was basically the only big animation studio outside of Tokyo, and that helped Kansai pride. But unless either a local or national government gets involved, shits done.

lol what's the goverment gonna do?

training animators takes fucking years. even longer for high quality animations. we just lost like 60 animators assuming the injured ones are going to reshuffle their life, that void can't be filled that easily.

They were real people, user. Working hard from dawn to dusk to bring you the best anime possible.
Then some crackhead armed with swords went around pouring gas on them and set them on fire without mercy.
You're either seriously underage on mentally handicapped if you find this amusing.

Attached: serious-anime-studio.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Yeah that's what I mean, you'd need an industry wide training scheme, maybe lend animators to kyoani for abit, certainly you'd need to give them orders for animations that they could practice on. But that would be direct Government interference in the market, and I doubt despite all the PR stuff that other animation studios are going to help their competitors that much outside of thoughts and prayers. The absolute most I expect is maybe some cross-studio productions to finish the last of the Kyoani production slate, maybe stuff that was above 70% completed already, then a shuddering of the studio.

>best anime possible.

Not only that. Archived data and special equipment aren't something that's easily replaceable by just dumping in yens.

I doubt he even got around to stabbing anyone, it takes like 5 minutes for a medium sized building to be engulfed in flames.

what's with all the shitty plebbitards
a literal who studio was burned down
who gives a shit

This shit happens every single day but you only care now because others pay attention to it. Schizo

imagine 1/5 of your coworkers suddenly dying
holy shit F

Attached: _bf9.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

Just hire 60 foreign animators, duh.

You lost, moefags

Attached: 1554072143351.jpg (225x350, 37K)

I honestly feel bad but they also ruined anime forever so I don't know if I'll miss them.

And maybe 2/5's have horrific burns.

This is probably the worst thing to happen to the industry post-2008. Fuck maybe post 1990's.

a positive thing is that a demand for animators would make the best freelancers to leave tokyo for kyoto which would highly improve their working conditions

10 years late, but i'm glad they finally got what they deserved for making K-On.

>best and brightest 2D animators lost
>More 3DCG shit
fug

Attached: 41c.jpg (444x453, 46K)

He is still missing and prospects are grim. He might as well be.

To be fair they stopped being the "crowning" jewel of anything like half a decade ago.

Today was royally fucked though, I hope they fry the dude.

because that's generally what happens when you survive a serious incident and watch many of the people around you die horribly

Wasn't a fan of their anime, but this is really awful. I wouldn't even wish this on DEEN.

Animators should never have to worry about being murdered by some waifufag. The industry needs to radically change right now.

>moeshit
>best anime possible
People die all the time, it's a shame but I don't really care because I don't know any of them. I get that you're sad because you care about kyoani but stop being a moralfag. No one is enjoying the deaths, they're just doing this because seeing moralfags rage is fun

kyoani was one of the few that gave everyone good pay and good work hours

yes, it's not like it's normal to feel any sort of connection with people whose content you consume. Or to feel a connection in general to human beings and to feel suffering at their suffering. Those are all signs of pretty serious mental illness. You're very lucky to not be afflicted. Otherwise, someone might one day actually like you.

I'd be sad if they actually produced good anime

Why couldn't it had been trigger or some other shit maker.

This will inevitably lead to the comeback of glorious cel animation and save not just all of anime, but animation in general.

I wonder how they will continue making moe stuff after having this crucial episode in history.

No reason to believe it was a waifufag.

Kek, if anything this is another nail on the 2D coffin.

萌え, more like 燃え am I right?

name one other kind of middle-aged man who would specifically hate kyoani enough to try and burn everyone inside to death

The soul will be missing, that's for sure.

Someone who sent a script in, only to have it rejected, and then convinced himself of Kyoani plagiarising it for their other work.

No more moe, they'll usher in a new age of grimdark.

Attached: 1561321325903.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

The schizophrenic kind of middle-aged man.

>70%
they have 130 employees, 25 of whom are confirmed dead

i wish kyoani was dead, but they're not

So waifufag middle-aged man?

Death toll now at 33. Expect it to hit the 40s.

Attached: 33.png (872x260, 28K)

Read the entire sentence you moron

I don't think injured staff will return to work. Considering most of them are middle-aged women

absolutely retard tier post

fujobait existed long before kyoani got into it, and it will continue long after they are done making it

Jesus, it was one small office building. How bunched up together were they in there?

There were 75 people in the building,

my brain filtered it out because that's retarded, adults do not become gibbering wrecks just because they were in a fire
i thought most of the juniors are young women, and if they didn't get burned it's just smoke inhalation

Is this one of the biggest mass murders in (modern) Japan's history?

Well, NHK said "at least 33".

Attached: _00001.png (1597x151, 11K)

>adults do not become gibbering wrecks just because they were in a fire
33 people died user. They were co-workers and probably friends. That's definetly traumatising

The only thing that comes close is that guy who attacked mental patients at a medical facility in 2016, that was 19 deaths I think.

Indeed. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_major_crimes_in_Japan

>0% of their staff are dead

Did they only have 30 people that work there?

Attached: laughing.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

more opportunities to advance up the corporate ladder especially since kyoani's only good director died? seems more bittersweet than traumatising

seems like it will be the third biggest in asia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers#Asia

Probably. Maybe even bigger than Aum Shinrikyo sarin metro attack 24 years ago.

Attached: _ph200025.png (520x484, 513K)

No, since this is Japan they're just going to make all the remaining people work twice as much overtime until they can release it.

Oh shit did some of them actually die in that fire?

>adults do not become gibbering wrecks just because they were in a fire
It's a bit different when you see some psycho pouring fuel on your friends and the whole thing turning into a sea of flames in a flash.

jeez everyone ITT is a scumbag. I would literally make a wish that you would all burn instead of those people if i could. And i don't even watch their anime. Fucking hell man...

Attached: 1507813835847.jpg (600x631, 81K)

Good thing the executives are safe!

why does no one think to kill the exectutives goddamit

>consume content
please stop
it is degrading to both the viewer and the creators to reduce stuff like music and anime to "consumables"

Attached: 1504186806.rawpawprint_8_fran_bow_itward_library.jpg (598x768, 323K)

uhhhhhhhh most of the deaths were from smoke inhalation so sea of flames is an exaggeration

They didn't design anything. The building is probably from the 50s-60s before there were any standards, and it has been used by many companies for years. It's not uncommon to "recycle" buildings in Japan since construction is so expensive and there isn't much space to build on anyway.

>arson
>currently watching ACCA 13, which have constant arson cases

Attached: ACCA 13-ku Kansatsu-ka - 05 - Large 06.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>wojak poster
Discarded

This.

Coincidence? I think not

>look how edgy I am do I fit in now guise?

Attached: 00000IMG_00000_BURST20190502180810238_COVER_1.jpg (942x1013, 183K)

The biggest killers are CO and CO2, not fire himself.

>yfw they rise from the ashes and create their best work yet.

Attached: 1495826849222.jpg (700x379, 94K)

They didn't deserve dying in a fire.
Whether good or bad, all they were doing was trying to make decent animes.

What next? Coup d'etat in Japan?

Do they know the motive behind the attack?

imagine being so bored and nihilistic that you use the deaths of people, the day of, to shitpost about anime

KyoAni was my favourite studio. I really hope this won't be the end of them.

I'm afraid it will, but then I look at Charlie Hebdo, still running fine after the attack.

Imagine being a faggot

I'm not glad they're dead, but I'm glad they're gone

Fire force didn't age well

dull

They killed like 10 people there, I don't know their numbers but I don't think that's even a quarter of their workforce.

>and create their best work
Slice of life about a group of Christmas cakes? Yes, please.

Attached: fObbwUu.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

>implying
It's the most prescient anime of all time

Too soon, mr. Stallman.

Do you have functional empathy skills? Watching people die nightmarish deaths and not knowing if you are next is a good way to develop crippling PTSD.

>sea of flames is an exaggeration
You ever seen gasoline on fire?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi7tZVV-o8A
The shit burns fast and with fury.

Attached: 1563424337619[1].jpg (960x1280, 160K)

Give me more of that delicate food.

>I really hope this won't be the end of them.
They are done. You can't expect people to just up and back to work when 1/3 of their colleagues are injured or killed by a psycho.

Japs are like bugmen.

They detach themselves from everyone who died emotionally with "Can't be helped" and continue to make their hive grow.

Bitter would be LN author lets his rage loose on Kyoani for "ripping his work off".

>we

>crown jewel
>kyoanus

lmao

how do you manage to allow 1 person to pour gasoline on 10000 people, and not stop him after he maybe did it on 1? how do you manage to get lit after this somehow happened? Is this famous japanese politeness? jokes aside, wtf

The world doesn't stop with them dying though

>the crowning jewel
The crowning shit. I'm glad the moeshit nightmare is over.

>They detach themselves from everyone who died emotionally with "Can't be helped"
Just like half the white boys in this thread?

It's a massive brand in the anime space and now everyone in the industry is going to be bending over backwards to cut them a break. I wouldn't be surprised if they even got government assistance to rebuild, as an icon of Japanese culture.

Literally no animators were affected, they're in a whole different building
Their old studio building was burnt down which was only used for management, aka the suits etc

based

Why though? They could've used funds from this movie to help victims. It would've sell alot.

Wrong. The old building was spared with all the suits inside.

Attached: 1280px-Kyoto_Animation_head_office_20101010.jpg (1280x960, 268K)

>massive brand
>icon
It really isn't. It's just another shitty studio that mainly makes trash. The industry will be just fine/better off without them.

Nah.
Charlie Hebdo had its editors and executives gunned down and it ended up boosting the popularity of the newspaper. Sure it'll take time to rebuild but Kyoani just became a legendary studio overnight.

Isn't it boring letting your cynicism and edge humour get in the way of enjoying things?

Just let him do his thing, his poor tact reflects upon nobody but himself.

I'm perfectly capable of enjoying things. I just don't eat shit.

you're assuming that the people who died were full-time permanent staff

I don't think they want to be remembered as that one studio that got 1/5 of its staff burned by a crazy guy.

KyoAni is already a legendary studio, literally read any fucking interviews ever, they're highly regarded in the industry for their high quality animation and their directors.

Fuck off to your boards.

The movie doesn't make itself, user.

wow that totally looks like a sea of fire, sea of fire right there, no smoke at all
if you survive then you know you're not next, and most of the deaths were from smoke so nobody saw shit

They weren't killed by a bunch of murderous foreigner terrorists though. Just by one typical unhinged Japanese.
Now, if the perpetrator had been some Islamic terrorist, or a white foreigner redoing the christchurch massacre, that would have been more spectacular because of the murderers origin.

Is CNN covering this?

I'd also like to know, otherwise I don't believe this.

Journalists are dime a dozen, though.

Good.
Their studio was shit and produced shit.

Nothing of value was lost.

They're covering puerto rico riots right now.

The attack is on their front page news, however.

There's no smoke without fire.

Getting enjoyment out of hating things isn't the same as legitimately enjoying things

edition.cnn.com/2019/07/18/asia/kyoto-animation-fire-intl-hnk/index.html

>The suspect is currently in hospital with serious burn injuries and police do not expect to be able to question him on Thursday.
Lol, what a retard.

I'd be fine with them closing down for a bit, they need the rest.
I would feel like an ass for demanding they keep working twice as hard to compensate for the deceased staff

you are absolutely retarded

that's literally wrong though

Everyone is covering this, its probably one of the biggest terror acts in japan this decade.

Good caricaturist are not though. You fuck off. I know Kyoani is a good studio you moron, but this event makes it go from the best to the unique. I don't expect you to understand the nuance.

I don't hate things, I just stated facts and some redditor got asshurt.

I really hope it is friend

Based
Kyoshitters deserve to burn

>You can miss me with that faggot shit
How old are you?

Why is that?
When people go on a killing rampage it's always the vulnerable, bottom barrel kind of people that becomes targets, not the named, rich guys with fancy suits.

No easy way to access the rich guys.
And they have bodyguards.

It was a guy who got mad at them for rejecting/plagiarizing his LN idea or something. It had nothing to do with waifu culture or mad yurifags like people guess that they can turn into a huge meme. Just a disgruntled worker

Makes sense.
If only crazed murderers work harder and aim for a few rich and powerful people instead of aiming for higher number by targeting fodder.

Youre being too idealistic and naive

What I'm really curious about is what stories will be mad after this. The worst tragedies in Japan like the Sarin gas attacks and the Tohoku earthquake led to inspirations for stories but I can't imagine this being used for anything since there's not really a big angle for it. It wasn't motivated by anything real, just a guy who got super butthurt

>just a guy who got super butthurt
What do we know about the guy and why he did it?

>last time Ikuhara made anything worthwhile it was based on the Sarin gas attacks
Maybe he's primed for a comeback

The story angle is that this company was practically the reason for moe anime as it exists and dominates anime as we know it now. I guess as big a market and fanculture as that is though, it's a thing kind of swept under the rug because it's the domain of fat neets.

But a huge shift in youth culture, what they grew up on and informed their tastes in a big way, happened through this stuff. You could even argue that many 'traps' are probably the result of a lot of guys growing up with moe anime and wanting to live and be that.

I heard his LN was Free but I don't know if that's true

Probably stuff that critiques people who blame the world and everyine else for their failures.
Isekai (and I use this loosely) is probably partly to blame for this.
All those stories create self-serving egos and tend to portray main characters who think they can do no wrong and have been wronged by the world.
That kind of mindset is what people like this have.

In other words, the company is actually extremely culturally significant, but the generations it's significant for are still too young to document and tell their story and emphasize what a big deal this is. Older people - the Generation X fogies who largely dominate journalism - have no idea this stuff exists really, or at least its distinctions, so this event is meaningless to them.

Better question. Is FOX covering this?

KyoAni was utter garbage. Nothing of value was lost.

this is going to be construed as an incel thing, isn't it?

>Isekai (and I use this loosely) is probably partly to blame for this.
What is wrong with you

Art imitates life and vice versa

American culture wars don't map onto Japanese cultural events. Non-issues over there.

It already is, mostly by English speakers on Twitter.

There's a token article where they paraphrase the New York Times.
Basically all the outlets under the sun have made some mention of this.

kimoi otaku and its related implications have been a thing in nip for a long time.

Depends on who the culprit is. If he's a good or otaku, expect some major shit. Either way still one of the biggest terror acts this decade, so this goes outside the industry regardless.

grow a pair pussy and stop assuming everyone is as much of a pussy as you, you pussy

Have you actually even read isekai before? Half of it is living on a farm with a harem and being self-sufficient. Not a lot about vengeance or revenge.

Of all the dumb shit posted in this thread this has to be the cream of the crop.

It doesnt have to be overtly edgy to convey that kind of theme.
Even your example of haremshit works.
Isekai is just generally a genre where the world revolves around the mc and nothing else matters.
These are the kind of people produced by that.

Should I grieve every tragedy that happens at every moment of the day? Want me to tell you how I know you're not only a psychopath but also have room temperature IQ?

Criminal

Attached: 7011243_ext_col_03_0.jpg (1522x868, 189K)

Fat faggot otaku, as expected.

Yeah but the anime KyoAni makes isn't really relevant to the wider Japan except for very specific occassions like Silent Voice so it's not really relevant on a wider scale like those other things were.

>Depends on who the culprit is. If he's a good or otaku, expect some major shit.
He was just a guy

Damn, he looks like he has pretty bad burns and he did the crime.
Just imagine all the others.
Those missing people are definitely dead.

>I'm not a psychopath, I just don't care that 25 people died in one of the most horrific ways possible
>I'm just doing it to piss off people who do have some level of empathy because I get pleasure from others' suffering
>that's how well adjusted and not psychopathic I am

There are no more missing people. The rescue operation is done. 33 dead, 35 injured and 7 unharmed.

This hoax was spreading since yesterday night. Where's the confirmation?

Nah, they went home and forgot to tell anyone where they went. Classic Satou-san.

Another thread claims to have a post from him on 2chan, announcing the attack.
Seems the guy was pissed about the new Euphonium movie or something

I stopped caring about them when they abandoned their original fanbase to pander to normalfags. I won't miss nu-kyoani

user, there are literally hundreds of children in africa dying in horrible ways right now, and no one cares. You can't be sad for people you know nothing about. You only feel sad about kyoani because you care about kyoani

I'm relieved that the death toll didn't go above 40 like some people were saying it would. I hope that the injured will be able to heal.

due to constant threat of earthquakes, japan's fire code is actually pretty solid
what they dont take into account is someone pouring accelerant all over in a building full of paper drawings with inks and paints. it spread fast and the smoke may have been toxic too, not to mention the fucking nut was supposedly stabbing people as they were trying to escape

Burns on your drawing and/or mouse hand fuck you over

kys fascist

New to Yea Forums came seeing this on the front page. Dudes what the fuck happened? I am here for emotional support and to volunteer my services to evacuate anime tiddies

Yeah but most people aren't going out of their way to go on the internet talking about how those kids weren't all that great anyway so fuck um

>he says hibike euphonium ruined his life.
Sounds like poppycock.

yall are fucking fascists, if anything this site and all your homes should fucking burn.

how can you be so heartless to people just because they worked at a company you don't like???

Your cold heart must manifest in your emotions towards people in your life and show that you are not people to associate with, empty and awful human beings..

What are you talking about? The people who died in this case were literally the guys at the top.

I thought KyoAni's working conditions were way better than the typical anime studios.

Their character designer is most likely dead as well. They really wont be able to recover from this and if they do outsource with freelancers, they would cease being kyoani.

Attached: __nakagawa_natsuki_and_yoshikawa_yuuko_hibike_euphonium_drawn_by_kadowaki_miku.jpg (850x2354, 546K)

Same here, still remember watching Lucky Star and Haruhi in high school.
I think I'll start watching non animated movies or read some books

Careful, some edgy tryhard desperate to fit in is going to give you a scathing reply

>It's not uncommon to "recycle" buildings in Japan
It's exceptionally uncommon. Normally when plots are bought, the old buildings are knocked down. Buildings have no worth in Japan, only land.
Studio 1 was built pretty recently.
>How the fuck did they design an office building without any fire exits and fire doors?
They did. Killer set those on fire first, then poured gasoline on anyone who tried running out the main entrance instead. They ran out onto the street, burning.

alright, I looked it up, apparently the arsonist was heard saying "You ripped me off!"

was it one of you?

Otaku starts throwing oil around and sets fire to Kyoani's animator cuties and stabs them as they try to escape the building.

>Stonefag is an edgy fuck.
People died asshole

Lets assume that nobody else dies, and all their people who are injured miraculously make full recoveries and aren't permanently affected for life by their injuries. How many of the people who died were animators or directors or character designers? Not to mention Kyo Ani trains people in house so that's literally years of talent and training gone, that will take years to build up again, if they can. Maybe some of the dead were the teachers, the people who trained. Fuck, I don't see them recovering from this.

>Their character designer is most likely dead as well
Was it just one guy doing all the designs?

>pedo producing moe studio burns to the ground

nothing of value lost

Even if they don't recover from this, I believe the spirit of KyoAni will live on in another form or company.

They are too precious and have too much support to simply banish.

welcome to Yea Forums

They should start crowdfunding on a new building with better fire security and guards. There would have been much less deaths if they had more exits.

>Kyoto comes back
>they're pissed and jaded now
>they stop making shitty moe garbage and start making seinen and horror masterpieces
ok this is epic

how do you know the temperature of my room?

If they keep up the salary practice, they can probably pinch good animators from other studios fairly easily. The loss of the senior staff is going to be the big changer, for sure.

>epic

unlikely

Well, I'm not saying that. I hate kyoani but they didn't deserve this. But that doesn't mean I can't laugh at people like

>Even if they don't recover from this, I believe the spirit of KyoAni will live on in another form or company.
Don't fool yourself. KyoAni is the only studio in Japan that has humane working conditions. This just means there won't be even that single one anymore.

Anime is dead without KyoAni.

Do you think the attacker is happy now?

nah they'd come back and just include a fire tragedy scene in their current work

anime can become manime again now that moe studio burned to the ground

True. True. But ... Consider the following
>KyoAnus

Probably crying over his burnt arm and leg, the chucklefuck.

myanimelist.net/people/34825/Miku_Kadowaki

You tell me, she is probably the most prolific kyoani character designer after horiguchi.

if I could delete kyoani and preserve the people's lives I would have preferred that over the fire

To me it's like the story of the monster of Frankenstein. The doctor made the freak that killed him.

All those anime studios are one and the same. They create those monsters that are simply going back at their masters. Cause and effect plain and simple.

I won't say killing people is justified, but you can't just point out at this incident and simply say it was an "accident" or the guy was merely "crazy". This madness is manufactured.

If anything they'd make even more iyashikei and SoL because it's comfortable

>waaah I hate pedos see how I'm so moral
Good thing Nippon couldn't care less about some worthless virtue signaling gaijin

Imagine being so devoid of basic human empathy that you are okay with dozens of people dying horrific deaths just because you don't like the shows they make.

>cute girls doing cute things translates to people burning down studios

No.

We were really on the cusp of Haruhi season 3 too

Don't you feel embarrassed for showing the world how much of a retard you are with your posts?

It affected the killer somehow.

Now it really will never happen, as no one will touch Kyoani's masterpiece out of respect for the deceased.

KyoAni was a cancer and got what was coming for them.
>They'll never be the same now
100% they'll close the studio.

Probably not since he got burned and is arrested now. I think he was trying to make a statement and an hero himself but he just fucked himself up

So this is what it feels like to use 100% of our brains

I know you think this post sounded intelligent but you just sound like a complete dumbass who doesn't know anything about the industry

Fuck you

Good riddance.

So ... does this mean we aren't getting K-On 3?

No, he wasn't merely "crazy", he was fucking insane.

Karma for making fujoshit.

Was that the main building that got fucked?

Maybe the PTSD will make them incapable of producing dogshit rehashed light hearted SOL comedies finally.

>heard ya got fired

Attached: 1547928671182.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

They were only making fujoshit and het crap these days.

Nah they're going to get major funding with all the sympathy points they've gained
Yeah and vidya causes gun violence

How is that inferno responsible for all the moeshit?

>Talk shit get hitted
>Pander to fujo get burned
Why pander to those creeps in the first place if you're afraid of the retaliation? they got no sympathy from me

kyoani employees are salaried, they dont get paid per frame like other studios

litres of gasoline in an enclosed environment will 100% explode, he probably had no clue just how dangerous it really is

Attached: 1563419646560.jpg (704x743, 319K)

otaku was mad a character was made non-virgin, so he killed everyone at the studio pretty much

Guy was shouting that they were plagurists.

Who wants to bet this was a schizo who thought they ripped off one of his ideas he had in a dream or some shit?

Godamnit

Is Takemoto confirmed dead?
Do i have to kill myself to have more Dragon Maid in heaven?

The top of production, not the company. You know, the ones that do most of the art and story work, that actually MAKE the anime? All gone.

Attached: 1544984213010.jpg (1922x3167, 719K)

Wait, Miku is dead? What the fuck?

Attached: 0abfff79aab38237dd201ddf45d0b81f.jpg (1440x1325, 273K)

Came by just to say that the Silent Movie was overrated garbage. I wont miss that studio one bit.

No, he knew.
He was doing it with the intention of killing as many as possible. They found 5knives at the crime location and he was waiting for them at the only fire exit to kill any of the survivors.

Not everyone likes yuri/yaoi, user.

Missing but you can still believe that she is alive.

Maybe, but saying so now is in poor taste. Try to control yourself for a week.

I legit thought up a similar concept of twinstar exorcist a decade ago. All including a pair of destined kids who are kinda tsundere with each other, an alternate dimension a Shinto/Buddhist theme where they fight demons, a demon slaying organization and that their suits were Tron suits.

I don't wanna kill anyone

yall may not like it but he's right. Anime is fucking cancer and yall need rounded up.

Why are you on an anime websites lol?

could have survived with no broken bones jumping from the second floor. could have survived with broken legs jumping from the roof.

Right, but why shouldn't he? It's their most important office, so if not all, then most would be a fine guess.

TRIPS

But the difference is that you're not a schizo. A normal person owuld think it's cute that there's a coincidence like that. A schizo in contrast would be 100% convinced that the anime studio stole the idea (even if there's no way they could since he never told anyone and never wrote anything down). He is fine thinking they just read his mind.

Wait for the anime series about an animator who has to live with the trauma of surviving an arson attack at an anime studio.

based no more lgbt trash

>vidya causes gun violence
To some extent it really does and we can't deny it. We look in fantasy what we can't do in real life. Humans are violent beings and are attracted to violence.

We got to the point where entertainment became a giant business and we have no idea how badly we are fucking people's heads. Either way, I don't believe censorship can help anything either.

Self consciousness is still the best antidote.

Welcome to Yea Forums. Half of the autists are so afraid of confronting their emotions that they make edge jokes, the other half are sociopaths who have no emotions.

Those weren't there either. The building hit was the KyoAni's historical building, now called the Head Office, where they had all the business and organizational meetings. The people who do the actual animation were in another, more modern/central location. The people who died here are directors, management, and money men. Aka the guys at the top.

It's not only that. KyoAny basically molded the anime industry in what it is today, a trashpile of moe and waifu bait. Their animation was good but they proved good animation is not needed to make a show succeed. KyoAni is literally responsible for the decline of anime.

Maybe baiting clearly insecure and mentally unstable idiots with waifus and yuribait was a bad idea in hindsight, eh.

Stop spreading lies you filth.

No he's not and you're a retard

>The building hit was the KyoAni's historical building, now called the Head Office, where they had all the business and organizational meetings
That's completely wrong. Stop spreading misinformation.

before 2014 you could actually distinguish other boards from /r9k/

>Free btfo
nice

Why does this trigger you so much? Why even get into anime where that's 90% of the content if it does? Are you a shonenshitter?
That one was bad I agree but they did a lot of other good works
I just don't get how it took so many people don't they have a fire alarm? They could easily jump from the second floor or even hang jump from the third which I did a lot as a kid and not even break any bones.

Allegedly their database was kept on the first floor, and also went up in flames.
If that claim is true (couldn't get a citation), then recovering might be nigh impossible.

It's all but certain that the government will leap in and help them out financially. There is no way they are going to do nothing when the Olympics is just around the corner. The main problem is the dead and injured people. You simply cannot replace talent like that. They have to virtually start over from scratch in cultivating people, which is not easy whatsoever.

maybe, but the price was too high

Most them were business and admin types though? Studio 1 no longer does animation. All directors are fine except one and the animation staff weren't even in the building. They also net major sympathy and support for their next and current projects.

if a company that size is incompetent enough to have no offsite backups they deserve to shut down.

k-on is the reason I started playing guitar, it is by far my favorite anime and means a lot to me - my guitar is a cherry sunburst like yui's

Attached: 1465977806424.jpg (1280x1017, 120K)

I mean Im not one of them but its not really some opaque shit.

Some people didnt like the slice of life, "cute girls doing cute things" and the fanbase crowding around said shows.

You dont have to be an anime fanatic to dislike that and comprehend it.

Otakus are mostly harmless. Idolfags by other side are much more dangerous and all idolshit should be banned.

>incompetent enough to have no backups

Huh, just what does this remind me off?
But yeah, you aren't wrong.

>"if you survive then you know you're not next"
>If you are in a situation where you might be next to die
>but survive
>then that situation where you don't know if you're next never happened. you can't have psych damage.
You can't be this dumb. This place needs a purge.

>k-on is the reason I started playing guitar
Wow.

Attached: 1333994876269.jpg (160x130, 4K)

>k-on shuffle adaptation aka k-on s3

Bullshit, before 2014 Yea Forums would anthropomorphize the fire and masturbate to it while crying.

SAME AS IT EVER WAS.

Attached: nevada tan.jpg (680x510, 82K)

>Most of the studio's main line production takes place inside the building.

Any word on the motive yet? I assume serial autism triggered by Kyoani spurning his waifu or something?

I mean. The US didn't get the harder regulations until we had a fire of our own that killed 146.
osha.gov/oas/trianglefactoryfire.html

>what once was the crowning jewel of the anime industry.

It never was.

Get a load of this simp

Probably not industry wide. At the very least, Kyoani would have to immediately promote any remaining staff with the most talent to handle the remaining workload and direct while the local govenment start a recruiting campaign to get some people with an ounce of artistic talent interested in working as an animator and such. Kyoani will have to focus only on 1-2 select project, if only to get some form of income while they work hard at training new talent. I mean, it can be done but requires the remaining staff at Kyoani to stay and power through the next few years.

I'd rather have shit posts with laughing reaction images mocking the dead than this retardation. K-On was literally a decade ago and you niggers are still parroting this ancient meme about Kyoani and "moeshit".

This. Yea Forums is a pussy now.

dont think all those dead and traumatized people want to work on it user

It's as if /pol/ and /r9k/ have slowly poisoned all over boards in the last decade. I really find it boring now.

Not only that, the guy had pour accelerant/gasoline at the entrance to create as much fume as possible and to burn anyone trying to escape. Hell, he even had knives on him to kill off any survivors. This shit was planned out as fuck and any fire code wouldn't have worked.

Well, they're a good studio for sure, but not crowning jewel. It just kinda hurts because KyoAni is one of my favorite studios.

Looks like moebros really got under your skin shonenspic

I love how people think moe is only just the character designs.

>70% of their staff are either dead or permanently traumatised
As to the former: They lost a bunch directors and a chunk of producers/business management suits. Some big names with vision among them, but the actual creators weren’t targeted, and this was far from a majority of their staff.
As to the latter: you would be surprised at how well people can move on from these sorts of tragedies given time, particularly seeing as, again, this has damaged only the business segment of the company.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
S

>some guy with a gas can can literally destroy a whole company in 5 minutes
Wow, if only they had emergency exits.

It's all over but the crying.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE

That is what he set on fire

>They lost a bunch directors and a chunk of producers/business management suits. Some big names with vision among them, but the actual creators weren’t targeted
Lol, just stop already and go educate yourself on Kyoani's various buildings.

>Set fire on exits
>Had knives at the ready for anyone able enough to get out
Wow, if only you could read.

Couldn't they go on the roof? Why was the roof locked? Pretty sure at least one person died behind that door.

Imagine being this buttblasted about K-On like 11 years after the fact

>maybe release whatever work they have left of their current projects to the public.
For FREE?

Attached: 1452485865351.jpg (560x570, 140K)

so like, can't kadokawa just found a new building, hire new people? well probably kyoani soul died together with the animators right

I understand not liking something but saying
>Why yes I think people who produce shows that don't personally interest me should be doused in gasoline and burned alive
is 13 year old edgelord-tier

Attached: 192143.jpg (225x350, 33K)

This is fucking terrible. Lucky Star and Haruhi were the first two shows that got me into anime as a whole, and Hyouka is my favorite show. The studio had so much talent, and I always looked forward to seeing their next project.

I've heard there are 33 confirmed deaths right now, but has anyone been identified?

>You

Except this is the one fucking studio that supposedly doesn't treat its employees like dogshit and now it's gone. We really can't have nice things.

Who knows, maybe they couldnt see shit up the stairwell because of smoke, maybe they tried going down and got fucked before they could go back up, it is all baseless speculation at this point.

hopefully copycats soon to follow, anime needs to be destroyed

Did you never learn about building fires as a child? All of the smoke and the heat goes to the roof, making it the hottest part of the building . Not to mention how Nips usually lock the roof to keep people from jumping.

>Fuckhuge burns
>Open wounds running through debris fields
>50-80% of first degree burn victims in the ER end up dying of Sepsis

It's not over yet

>everyone is an edgy cockscucker here so since I have no sense of self identity I'll be an edgy cocksucker to fit too
Yeah go suck a dick

based

Attached: 1563456454714.png (295x321, 189K)

They haven't made a good anime since 2011.

Burn him alive with Zippo lighters.

imagine being scared of dying from a fire when you literally just survived a fire, you're a total pussy

>Edgeposting not banned
Don't mind me. Just calling out faggot jans and mods on not doing their jobs.

sure, those comments are ridiculous, but people are intentionally baiting those comments. Nobody would be moralfagging over how awful it is that people are making jokes about this if people weren't making jokes about this. That doesn't make it any less stupid and in poor taste to make jokes to try to get those reactions.

fwiw "we're doing it to troll the moralfags" isn't a very convincing argument desu. Maybe some people are doing that, but there are plenty of comments that clearly aren't just hear to piss off moralfags, they'd enjoy the joking over people dying even if there weren't any moralfags on the board.

maybe the MAL forums would be more your speed, bucko

Yes, people here aren't the best example for empathy or even any humanity at all

have you ever heard of the streissand effect

I’ve always pretended to be polite and liberal even on Yea Forums. But this tragic news made me redpilled. A lot of talent lost for a garbage terrorist.
I hope he will die a slow death after being subjected to agony as much as possible.

Attached: 1542192780571.png (362x326, 153K)

Edgy cunts being edgy cunts user. People have no sense of empathy on the internet and act like disgusting pieces of shit regardless of the tragedy as long as it doesn't affect themselves or someone they actually care about.

Now it's my time to shine

Attached: file.png (1024x805, 910K)

>doesn't treat them like dog shit
>yet still didn't have better safety protocols for fires and even has a locked door for the roof where some people died in the coming fire with no real escape.

You don't need to know people personally to feel bad about a tragedy happening to them. It's called having some basic fucking empathy, you pathetic excuse for a human being.

user, get help. Being this angry 24/7 is not good for you.

Japanese people avoid "conflict" like a plague
So, if they see a guy randomly pouring gasoline is less likely they will even say anything

Very mad people!

At least I'll stop being angry in a few hours while you'll keep being a retarded fucking edgelord with the sense of humor of a 13 year old forever

Very buttblasted person!

I think there's further reaching conotations than people are thinking. I mean I'm sure plenty of people from other studios are gonna fell grief about friends or people they know dying in that fire. I doubt there'll be a hiatus but the quality of work may suffer due to depression.

Editors and executives don't actually do anything

I'm not the one posting edgelord content, I just don't see the point at getting upset at obvious bait.
Just take a break from Yea Forums for a few hours instead of letting yourself get more and more upset.

Not that big of a loss, really. They went down a slippery slope anyways.

Attached: kyoani.png (1827x1245, 3.57M)

They lost the director for FMP idiot

Well, fuck.

Yeah you have a point, I just came to see what was up and all the info I could find and then half of the posts are people making the most retarded and edgy jokes. I'm sure a good amount of those aren't even bait though, people here can be unironically edgy for no good reason.

anime is saved

>Everyone who says things I dont like on an anonymous site is white
Funny you are complaining about people not caring while hating an entire group based on nothing but your own prejudice.

Now realize that the ones who made most of the blues and greens and only 2 of the reds are all dead

youtu.be/18ObVdcCkdI

It hurts ;_;

The thing is, KyoAni and their moeshit, fujoshit and yurishit are very demographic specific, and the people that usually enjoy their work are social outcast, shut-ins or the kind of people that burn buildings, so for the general public they aren't as relevant
The tragedy will be more relevant than the studio in most people's minds

It is a mixture, some people are being edgy because they are edgy, other people feel bad so they post edgy statements to watch others rage and laugh at that instead of thinking fully about what happened; And of course you have every other board visiting Yea Forums during all of this.

>crowning jewel of the anime industry
It was trash and you know it.

Based, no more fujoshit

I still don't get how this was able to kill that many people
But that was their best director

>I don't like their work so it's okay they burned alive
I hope you guys are just joking

That's why I was calling him an idiot....

FAGS BTFO

Attached: 1531167831446.jpg (267x323, 7K)

If the culprit was actually an otaku or even remotely any kind of anime fans, otakus in general are gonna be looked down as the worst of the worst from now on in Japan, even more so than before.
I wonder how shaked will the industry be from something like this.

It's most likely a train otaku, so who knows what the resulting outcome will be.

You're angry because you know it's true.

BASED

It was a train otaku and they are already seen as the worst type of otaku because of the danger they cause.

>I still don't get how this was able to kill that many people

He went in and set fire to the fire exits. Then the building, and then set fire to the entrance, and waited with a knife for anyone coming out. Quite smart in terms of attacks without a gun.

So people were rushing up to go to exits, only to find them already on fire. The smoke was intense and they fell unconscious and died.

Inshallah, we will win

The majority of anime-obsessed shitposters on here and pretty much any other board are all KyoAni-anons. They're the same attentionwhoring garbage that uses smug anime avatars on Steam and YouTube and that spams lewd on blue boards, further reducing their already non-existent quality.
I hate to say it, but this was for the best. Let's just be reasonable here for a second and admit that the anime community needed this.

>idiots thinking moe is dead

Do they realize that this event basically guarantees a moe revival?

My guess is a schizophrenic Otaku. He watches some anime here and there. He then sees one that is exactly like an idea he had, and then is convinced they stole it from him. Of course there'd be no way since he had no contact with them and he never wrote any of it down. This is how schizos think.

Now that's an new and retarded way to use that word.

It's not like anyone here actually cared about the people anyways. You faggots only cared about the content they created. If it had happened to a lesser known studio, nobody would have gave a fuck. Don't try to take the moral high ground here.

soundcloud.com/cloud_vibes/ichiko-aoba

Attached: 1495002179799.jpg (597x597, 54K)

>kyoani dies not because of change in people's taste or economic turmoil but because some trainfag got butthurt

I don't know whether I should impressed by this or not.

The only confirm survivor so far is Yamada.
Maybe Yamada will get horiguchi back together to do another keion since the rest of her team is dead.

I'm not even a kyoani fan and think they make 7/10 anime at best, but I enjoyed enough of their shows to be broken up about it. I'd take it way worse if it happened to a studio that made stuff I loved.

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT NO MORE KYOANI NO MORE I DON'T BELIEVE IT THERE IS JUST NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD

FUCK ALL OF YOU

Moeshit created kill, so he killed it
Tragic

Do we have more on the suspect yet? Any motive?

I'm not angry at all, I just find it funny how people like you complain about others being hateful and disrespectful while you hate entire groups of people based on prejudice and streotypes. You're the same as people making jokes about all the dead people to me. Just another hypocritical little bitch.

train otaku

My ass

He said something about copycats. Probably just a schizo angry that they "stole" his OC.

Ban trains.

I apologize if I upset you, that wasn't my intention. (Not trolling).
It was just meant to be a joke.

41, robbed a shop in 2012. Anything more is unconfirmed

FUCKING RETARD THE BUILDING IS LIKE 3 FLOORS
ANYONE CAN SURVIVE A JUMP LIKE THAT EASY OR CLIMB DOWN THE SIDES

>Not to mention how Nips usually lock the roof to keep people from jumping.

THIS IS THE FUCKING RETARDED SHIT
BUILDING LOOKING AFTER 70 PEOPLE WITH 1 FIRE ESCAPE
1 FUCKING FIRE ESCAPE THAT WAS ON FUCKING FIRE
SO THE ONLY PLACE LEFT IS THE ROOF AND THEY LOCK IT BECAUSE OF SUIDICES ON A BUILDING THAT IS SO SHORT ALMOST NOBODY WOULD DIE IF THEY JUMPED FROM IT

33 DEAD AND JAPAN'S AWFUL AWFUL SHODDY ANCIENT INFRASTRUCTURE IS PART TO BLAME FOR THAT NUMBER BEING SO HIGH

YOU LEAVE TOKYO YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE STEPPING INTO 1940

Train otaku that was butthurt about Kyoani using some song in their anime.

Moreso KyoAni isn't even one of the main creators of moe. There's still plenty of others. Hell, Gochiusa s3 is just next year.

train otaku mad that kyoani used a train song incorrectly

Thats been a thing since the knife attacks on the kids

KYOANI!

Attached: ushio.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

You want a suffocating panicking woman to realize that? and I don't say this to demean them, it's easy to say stuff like that from the comfort of your desk. Most of them died from the smoke so they probably didn't even realize they were in such danger until it was too late.

Extensive preparation always beats good execution

Which song? Link?

Holy FUCK that is based. Serves them right for not making anything good after the K-ON! movie. Japs are hardcore.

Another big tragedy is that adoption/adaption contest they run every year is going to die.

A foamer got angry about Kyoto fans blocking his favorite train-spotting location and plagiarizing a train song in Hibike.

Chill dude.
>ANYONE CAN SURVIVE A 3 FLOORS JUMP
Are you retarded?

I wouldn't even have been able to begin to imagine such an end for KyoAni ten years ago. I am at a loss for words and complete disbelief.

>otakus in general are gonna be looked down as the worst of the worst from now on in Japan
Well, they kinda of are
Not just anime otakus, but pretty much all of them are a tragedy waiting to happen

Delicious

Attached: 1563463262400.png (640x360, 285K)

>I enjoyed enough of their shows to be broken up about it
Proving my point. You never cared about the people, just the content they produced. If this had happened to a no name studio, nobody would bat an eye.

Good. Make anime go underground again. Purge the normies. Force them to make anime which caters to avid anime viewers again. This is a very great thing.

Chance of death spikes to 90% anywhere above 30ft.

Yea Forums have been edgy since the beginning, you still haven't figured it out over the years with people constantly telling others to kill themselves (like with 'an hero')?

Are you dumb? Okatu are already looked like at the lowest of the lows. Even criminals are valued more.

>it's ok for people to be burned alive because of my particular taste in anime

Attached: 1512067405259.png (349x427, 168K)

>kill off animators who don't just grow on trees
>"This surely will bring back the more labor intensive, cell-shaded style!"

Fuck off retard

How long until they ban train otakus?

>banned for an opinion

lol i didn't realise this wasn't AMERICA

Why don't you GO BACK to your own website and fix that SHITHOLE website

They should ban all otakus, a nationwide hunt

This is like saying, "Schools created the shooters that shoot them up." You're fucking retarded.

This. Moralfags need to leave.

>Autist gets bullied in school, teachers don't intervene
>Autist shoots everyone at the school

Yes and?

I'm here to fix my shithole website by getting rid of the trash.

From 5ch

■ Today's Kyoto Ani

・ The day of security cancellation (TV crew etc. will come)
・ Requirements gathered for TV coverage (Various animation creators were in stock.)
・ The door to the roof is locked from last week (Because there was a man who threw away the butts from the roof)

No one's interested in KyoAni animators.

>implying all or even most school shooters were all bullied
I know you're slow but come on.

Mass murders come from the same psychos who are making "jokes" in this thread. They're people who hate their lives so much, they decide to murder people who are completely innocent.

Attached: 1446011466869 (1).jpg (515x1295, 122K)

Honestly, fuck train autists. They're the lowest scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3u9WC9TLi0

Thank god we still have Shaft

>・ The day of security cancellation (TV crew etc. will come)

Seems like a major oversight, if anything under such circumstances security should be tighter.

He would've just stabbed the guard anyway.

If you want to feel validated for having the same opinion, you should go back to whatever echo chamber shithole you crawled from.

What exactly was this all about? I'm reading nonsense on MSM about something being stolen from the arsonist. Anyone got a TL;DR?

The suspect currently held in custody:

Attached: mrlDAqg0_400x400.png (400x400, 344K)

>What exactly was this all about?

Strictly speaking we don't know. If we can assume based on him screaming how they're all thieves and plagurists, and they should die, then likely schizo.

Go back

There is so much human filth in this board. The world is truly unfair, good people from one of the most respected anime studio die an agonizing death while sick fucks here seed hate, laugh and piss in their graves. This world is rotten and disguting. It feels like good people serves only as prey for wicked.

I've read somewhere this
>arsonist would have participated in light novel contest (maybe writing about trains?)
>does not win
>years later
>kyoani allegedly plagiarices said novel
>train spotting place ruined ??

maybe this wouldn't have happened if kyoani just made more k-on and haruhi season 3 instead of shit that appeals to psycho train autists.

>Air
>Bad
KillyourselfKillyourselfKillyourselfKillyourselfKillyourself DIEE