Imagine being a Violetfag right now. They're probably crushed. My heart goes out to you bros

Imagine being a Violetfag right now. They're probably crushed. My heart goes out to you bros.

Attached: 1xE3Z5w.jpg (2526x1436, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/cen8q6/japanese_animation_studio_kyoto_animation_hit/eu3yx0c/
twitter.com/nagesutemajin86/status/1151768226516221953
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

movie director is kill

Confirmed?

reminder that ditf didn't have suicidal bombers in its studio

No probably about it. Thanks.
I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. Fucking hell, how does this happen?

Yorifags did it.Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

Yep

He´s missing, which sadly means he is most likely dead.

missing:

Ishihara Tatsuya Director

AIR・Suzumiya Haruhi series・Kannon・Nichijou
CLANNAD・Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions・Sound! Euphonium

Ishidate Taichi Director

Kyoukai no Kanata・Violet Evergarden

Takemoto Yasuhiro Director

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon・The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

Kawanami Eisaku Director

Free!-Timeless Medley-・Free!-Dive to the Future-

Nishiya Futoshi Animation director

A Silent Voice・Liz and the Blue Bird
Nichijou・HYOUKA Character Design

Kadowaki Miku Animation director

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon・Tsurune・Kyoukai no Kanata Character Design

>how does this happen?
The arsonist studied the building's plans and blocked the two emergency exits. Then set the explosion and fires near the main exit.

If you're going to copy the Reddit post, the least you could do is format it properly.
old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/cen8q6/japanese_animation_studio_kyoto_animation_hit/eu3yx0c/

I just want off this timeline.

Attached: 1538268507133.png (1022x1080, 1.01M)

There's always the novels. In fact Kyoani would have butchered the source material even more.

VEG will always been remembered. At least the series finished, right? It was a really strong end note to the studio and will always be the example I give to people of just how much we actually lost today.

I'll say "look at what they could do, it was incredible".

I can't even have my escapism anymore. Hell I'm not even allowed to look forward to things I liked.
If Ishidate did die I can only hope he finds the peace I don't fucking have.

My only solace in this is that VEGfags will never recover

Neck yourself you edgy faggot.

>tragedy happens, 24 people dead
>me me me me I myself me WHAT ABOUT ME
absolute faggot

I'm just relaying the information, my autistic friend.

Jesus what kind of psychopath does that?

you think that user is trying to get underserved sympathy/virtue signal on an anonymous image board? What would be the fucking point? You're an idiot.

Japan is lucky they don't have guns, otherwise that guy would have shot the building and kill 3X the amount of people.

Yes I think you were doing that faggot

This thread is about the fans of the show and the staff involved in it, is it not? Fuck off nigger let me cope in peace.

or someone would have shot the fucker before he lit the match

Ishihara and Ishidate are both confirmed safe.

Thanks. My fiance and I are truly heartbroken by this tragedy. Please join us in supporting the family through either action or prayer/messages

I'm the OP you wondercunt. I'm not that user.

please for the love of god sauce

That actually is a kind of solace, user. I guess.

twitter.com/nagesutemajin86/status/1151768226516221953
Cuz of this? I'm doubting it pretty hard. If big name people like that were confirmed to be alive there'd be more attention.

Nobody cares about what your hand thinks.

Good riddance.

That works both ways. Plenty of idiots get immediately gunned down by security guards, like that Antifa terrorist who took a rifle into an ICE facility.

>Japan is lucky they don't have guns, otherwise that guy would have had an even harder time casually pouring gasoline all around a building and disabling the fire exits
FTFY

they're not exactly tv personalites, people are snapping pictures of them wherever they go cause most people aren't going to know a anime director, if a friend says they're friend that's reason enough to believe them

This is a huge story, user. Massive. Getting enormous amounts of minute-to-minute attention. One of the most important people in the building/company being confirmed as alive would easily be an important and interesting enough fact for the media would jump all over it. IF it was true, that is.

They're dead. Don't let that hope hurt you, user. The sooner you accept the truth, the sooner you can start healing.

the story is huge, the people are not, there's no reason to lie about two very specific directors who are often more busy with other things outside of the studio than within it

>there's no reason to lie about two very specific directors
Attention. People are shitty.

I'd have an easier time believing he just mistook a friend for someone else than just a generic lie

That's also very possible, yes. Sorry, a little bitter right now.
Still, point still stands. Consider them dead. If they're confirmed otherwise in some reputable way, great, but don't wait for that to happen.

I’m a violetfag and I couldn’t care less about Kyoto animation going up in flames.
Violet Evergarden is their only show that I like

Attached: 7A4CA3B7-CB54-40F0-8CF2-E403F5AFF882.jpg (850x575, 145K)