*laughs in ufotable*

*laughs in ufotable*

Attached: 1519445855709.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anime.elmelloi.com/story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ufotable
How do you pronounce this?

Yūfōtēburu yūgen gaisha

EFF-YOU-DAB-LEL

yu-eff-oh-tae-buh-ru

ai emu za bo-nu obu mai sodo

why didn't archer save anybody from the fire

Sorry, but rebranded console wars have no place here.

He was a powerless little boy at the time.

is he easily the most kino servant?

Wrong

Attached: 1562928008358.jpg (419x590, 68K)

He knows that KyoAnus is a lost cause

this is also an acceptable answer

Ufomesa

*evades taxes*

Attached: adifo-flying-saucer-romanian-4.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Not even close

Attached: 1555710612546.jpg (709x709, 155K)

Aren't they under investigation for tax evasion or some shit?

stfu they could be next if copycat crimes are a thing. I would actually cry if something happened to them.

Well when will Imaishi and co get burned then. Almost two decades lol

trash

I prefer the Alter Ego versions.

GRAVE ME

A GUREIBU FOA YU

Attached: 1563113485298.png (1280x1792, 1.25M)

oo-foh-table

>bottom left
literally me

anime.elmelloi.com/story/
Luvia in ep 3

Attached: Gil BTFO by based Liz.gif (280x158, 886K)

OHOHOHOHOHO

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Attached: 1562153678987.png (602x720, 172K)

Fuck off

cope

TOHSAKA'S ANUS

>Only meets Sherou after the UBW route, when he's already taken
Poor Luvia.

You forgot about Prillya

Prisma's so far away from Fate/stay night that it may as well have all different characters.

Truly the strongest servant

Luvia first came from HF True, though.

Shirou doesn't go to London in any route other than UBW. Not that it matters. He's taken in all three routes.

Though maybe there's a timeline where he doesn't fall for Rin but still goes to London anyway. That might be the route for that one phone call in Fate/hollow ataraxia, where they go to Van Fem's boat.

>maybe there's a timeline where he doesn't fall for Rin but still goes to London anyway
Archer ? In HF1 booklet Nasu said in Archer's original timeline, Shirou went to Clock Tower with Rin.

That sounds like a poor end. Archer had a couple lovers, but they all ended up leaving or even betraying him.

What's wrong with women in the Nasuverse?
If I met a GAR like archer I would be the sword to his sheath for life.

So you'd stick in his butt?

Yeah, after checking that conversation out again, I think we can probably safely assume that the parallel world Luvia's calling from is probably a Luvia route. If it were the Rin route, she wouldn't be so perturbed that Shirou's with her, since they'd already be dating by that point.

He was a person who suddenly appeared, didn't talk much, solved people's problems without clear reason why he did so. He appeared really weird to other people.

Plus there's a critical difference in their first meetings. According to Nasu, the first time Luvia meets Shirou after the Rin route is when he saved her from assassins using Bakuya while on his way back to his apartment after buying groceries. The first time Shirou meets Luvia in this parallel world is when he saves her and Rin after they fall from the Tower of London after one of their little spats.

No one could understand why he did the things he did. Whatever lovers he might have found wouldn't be able to tolerate his way of life for too long since he'd leave for long periods of time. Others might find his activities suspicious and start to think he's a criminal and call the cops on him.

In the end, only a few living people in the world are capable of understanding him. Luvia seems to be one of them.

Does this mean we might see Touko animated as well in another anime original episode?

No. Of course not. First off, she has nothing to do with Waver. Plus, she has a Sealing Designation, so she can't really move about freely. And she's more powerful than any of the other characters. By a landslide. Though Gray's probably stronger in terms of firepower if she unseals Rhongomyniad.

She already appears in case files with her sealing designation removed.

Why would they remove her Sealing Designation? The entire reason they gave her one is because her ability is so unique.

Shirou's way of life is something you need to see from his perspective to understand why he does things he does. Kind of ironic how anime adaptations failed to convey his perspective to anime onlys who thought he was just naive retard just like Redman wasn't understood by other people during his life.

That's not necessarily true. Rin understands him reasonably well. Moreso than most. In the case of Sakura, I'm not sure exactly how aware she is of Shirou's distortion, but it's hardly relevant for her route since he throws it all away to save her.

Rin seeing Archer's memories helped a lot with understanding Shirou.

I don't know how necessary that is. If FGO is any indication, it looks like Luvia understands Shirou reasonably well too.

Attached: 1563256919172.png (2550x1600, 740K)

I think spending enough time close to Shirou would be enough to understand him. In case of Rin though they were almost complete strangers before 5th war, but she understood him really fast because he was same as Archer from his memories.

For a limited time only, and it's an exchange: she gave Kayneth a new puppet body (or just arm? don't really remember), the El-Melloi did whatever they need to make the MA remove her sealing designation

She seems to more or less get Shirou pretty well in the other routes too. It probably helps that she was attracted to him from the outset.

In any case, Heroic Spirits and Divine Spirits seem to be more likely to understand and accept his nature than modern people. If he'd been born in an earlier era, he probably would have become a celebrated hero.

My guess is that Shirou wasn't really part of any faculty officially, but he probably took classes under the Faculty of General Fundamentals. Rin never bothered teaching him basic thaumaturgy. All he did was practice Reinforcement under her.

Ufote-able

You guys think its possible this could be birth of RL Shirou?

Attached: 1561315190099.gif (250x250, 2.9M)

What if, in the next Prisma arc
>Someone is falling from the sky
>Ilya hastily saves her
>It's the Master of Chaldea

We already have our based seigi no mikata who sacrified himself so that we could get F/HA translation compeleted.

Attached: 424525214621.png (1832x1200, 199K)

What?

Not enough widespread destruction and there's not going to be any kids in that building unless it was bring-them-to-work day or something, which is also really unlikely because its their admin HQ rather than a studio.

The one from Hollow is definitely UBW, but Rin invites Sakura to the Clock Tower in HF True. Sakura only refuses because she still has projects in Fuyuki to finish. Besides, it is implied from mats that Luvia and Rin have a love comedy like atmosphere post UBW for a while, as Shirou is her live in butler for a time. Iirc, it says he finally is able to peruse his secret internal wish to be a househusband.

The Mary of July bits where they jump off London Bridge sounded like it was something that happened way after they knew each other, but I might be remembering wrong. I know I am right about Sakura though, since I just read HF True recently, and Rin does invite her to the Clock Tower, and Sakura mentions knowing contacts from the Association which is how she got word about Rin's trial.

Luvia talks about that incident after Rin asks how she knows Shirou.

Thanks god they didn't burn ufotable. I've been waiting so long for the third heaven's feel movie.

YOU-PHO-TAA-BLE

Didn't the intro say the name out loud at one point

*laughs in tax evasion*

There is nothing wrong with evading organised robbery.

HF3 news soon

Attached: IMG_8629.jpg (750x457, 59K)

user don't jinx it...

yes

Attached: 1552677655018.jpg (976x737, 132K)

>he forgot Hopeman

Why is Sparks Liner High the best ending? Why does it feel so right? Should it be canon for HF instead of the two real endings it has? Will it ever be animated or have more art drawn of it?

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_emiya_shirou_and_saber_alter_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_izru__sample-26e58 (850x605, 67K)

a seigi no mikata for anime only