Is this equivalent to /our/ Notre-Dame?

Is this equivalent to /our/ Notre-Dame?

Attached: 1_Multiple-people-dead-in-Kyoto-anime-studio-firePolice-say-multiple-deaths-have-been-confirmed-in-a (1200x900, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaHEusBG20c
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
twitter.com/miyagikenshijin/status/1151808135746609153
satellitesaint.com/2018/07/06/france-is-paying-for-2800-cathedrals-churches-to-be-demolished-across-france/
youtube.com/watch?v=9YfvhOumNE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

except this is more important

WHO IS THE MONSTER AND WHO IS THE MAN?????

This is far worse. Who gave a fuck about Notre Dame anyway? Europe is a lost cause.

well, now they can rebuild and get a better studio

>dat insurance money

We must rebuild this commieblock looking building in it's original state.
Wait

Attached: cazzelnuthink.jpg (1062x1017, 53K)

Have some decency, the cathedral is still a magnificent piece of architecture that holds symbolic value.

the cathedral *was* a magnificent piece of architecture that *held* symbolic value

people actually died here. this sounds like the studio could be irreparably damaged, with the notre dame the roof burned down

But nobody died inside it. This is worse.

depends, which animes were made there

the jews still torched it.

No anime was made in the notre dame idiot

torch em back, then, if you believe so ;)). Why are you westerners so hesitant?

Most of the relics were already moved to another building before Notre Dame burned.

Meanwhile, this KyoAni studio held a shit ton of paper animations and other paper.

look what they did to the germans last time

And servers. You can bet they didn't have everything backed up to cloud.

no
its jurassic world 2

Attached: F .jpg (565x725, 68K)

Cooperate with the muslims, then.

they're not really comparable, notre dame held hundreds of years of culture and beautiful architecture, kyoani had priceless memories and animations, as well as much more death/injury
they are both sad

>Endless eight
>That horrible prank they did to that poor VA that bombed Kokoro Connect
>Etc.

Karma has been accumulating for a while sadly

they are their weapons.

>implying there is anything wrong with burning a church

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (696x464, 114K)

It was just a harmless prank bro

more like if a mosque in mecca burned.

Depends who's doing the burning.

I think that was a joke, faggot.

yes. they're both meaningless

>symbolic value
>French citizens literally laughed at it burning

>not getting the sarcasm

Attached: 1333088680624.png (263x200, 21K)

was it burned by a terrorist group (they also attacked other churches) and does the official report of the incident say: it was an accident?
then no

>A building that only serves as a tourist attraction.
>A studio that hasn't made anything good for a decade.
Seems like it.

>Europe is a lost cause.
It is a lost cause, but buildings burning down is never nice, especially one as pretty as that. And the Japan one is sad for the unnecessary deaths. The least the otaku arson could've done was wait for the employees to punch out. Also I don't even like the middle east, but I dislike it when ISIS or some other group goes around blowing up their own ancient buildings.

Attached: 1555411570305.webm (360x640, 2.85M)

Reminder only disgusting riajuu care about this shit

>europe is a lost cause

Attached: 1555404594514.png (696x602, 325K)

"French" citizens from Algeria you mean

Most of their stuff is cgi though

I'm okay with replacing KyoAni with a mosque

This is our 9/11

I'm beginning to think /pol/ might have a point

Attached: dick cringe.png (194x181, 77K)

Fun fact: This incel attack is the second worst act of terrorism in the modern history of Japan, with potentially more deaths than the Sarin attack in 1995. This case will be in the media spotlight for years. Never again can the people of Japan ignore the existential threat that are fans of late-night anime.

Anime will change. Forever.

I'm looking forward to the media finding out who exactly his waifu was, which shows he obsessed over, which shows inspired him to burn innocent people alive over a bunch of cartoon pictures.

Attached: 4lR20.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Notre Dame was just few rocks burning and in the end they got most things covered because of attention whoring millionaires, no one even died.

This is like 9/11, a tragedy that hits our hearts for a long time and changes the world forever.

>B-but we're white too! REEEEEEE!

/pol/ is always right just not everything /pol/ says is right

No, far worse. That building wasn't dedicated to Jew worship.

time to invade... korea?

A retarded clock is right eventually.

There was actually Sagamihara stabbings in 2016 where 19 people were killed and 26 injured. But because these people were disabled (it was in care home for disabled people) it was barely covered in media and lot of Japs were saying those people deserved to be killed.

about what? /pol/ always spergs on about jews and shit, they're retarded

sasuga nippon, even more bloodthirsty than amerifats

It's still just a stupid building that was attracting tourists by the virtue of being a well-known landmark. It can' even be remodelled into a pagan temple according to Varg.

>OMG IT'S THE INCEL EBIL MEN SHE WAS RIGHT SHE WON
get help

>French citizens
T. mohamerde

Who gives a shit about some shit office building and 20 japs. The Notre Dame Cathedral is a masterpiece in architecture, visited by millions every year.

Far worse for a number of reasons. Japan won't blame it on bad wiring or a cigarette, for one.

Dilate, reddit

not anymore :^)

> Europe is a lost cause.
It isn't even close to American crime rates

>Kokoro Connect
was that KyoAni?

>comparing motherfucking notre dame with a disgusting jap indoctrination facility
kys

Don't bother talking to Am*ricans, they still want to believe everything their media says about foreign countries.
Most I've seen also believe "Europe" is a country.

Or the rate of boogeywoogeys or la cucaracha

rent free

Well have fun getting stabbed in the back by them later.

Japan is a safe country, amirite?

I recommend you take your own advice. Start with learning how to read.

Notre dame made money through tourism, kyoani only produces flops.

the notre dame was fine ultimately fine, and will continue to stand. and it's not about the office building it's about the 20 plus people who lost their lives. it's sad

Nobody died in Notre Dame.

nobody cares about europ tho

It's even worse
This is 9/11 tier shit, the industry won't be the same after this, we're witnessing history, kid

Mate, 23 people died and their talent isn't coming back. Notre Dame is still standing and will be rebuilt.

there isn't a single white man left in america what are you talking about mutt

fuck notre dame and fuck kyoani

Rich people do.

This.

This is much worse, because unlike Christianity, anime has never been used as a tool to legitimize Feudalism, the continuing possession of undeserved privileges through mere heredity.

tiny minority

nobody died in the Notre-Dame fire.

>visited by millions every year.
Oh no, not muh epic tourist site!!

They've released a picture of the terrorist

Attached: 1557020098896.jpg (450x562, 49K)

>>That horrible prank they did to that poor VA that bombed Kokoro Connect
Explain

What studio was it and what were they working on this season?

What a cracking way to start off the Reiwa era!

I'm depressed and I care more about this than 9/11 honestly. I'd rather have 100k americans die in a fire than 7 animators from one of my favorite studios. Call me an edgy fag but that's the fact.

A creatively bankrupt studio thay only had moe anime and fujoshit in their record.

It's our 9/11, except the victims didn't deserve it this time.

>Kokoro Connect
>KyoAni
My god you newfags are retarded.

BEATA MARIA

are you telling me this was also carried out by the CIA and mossad?

seething

Attached: 1545091417500.jpg (1028x720, 241K)

the jews fear the samurai

But because they're rich, they're the only relevant group, and have all the power and the influence. That's how things are in the world.

It wasn't kyoani, it was silver link. They brought in a newbie VA promising him he was going to be voicing an anime original character. At the public event where they told him they were going to publicly reveal the character they instead revealed it was all a lie. Instead they showed all the recordings of the humiliating stuff they made him do during the audition and fake recording sessions as some fucked up marketing stunt, then said they wanted him to go on the road doing more humiliating shit to promote the show. Fans were not amused and what was until that point looking to be the best selling show of the season instead saw a mass wave of cancelled preorders and its sales tank overnight.

You can't expect nu-Yea Forums to know stuff from earlier than 2016

This, Norte Dame was just a building and all that shit could easily be replaced. The people made up KyoAni and ithey're forever lost

lol weebs. Get fucked with your pedo cartoons.
FRIENDLY REMINDER ANIME IS NOT REAL

Attached: 1562095378523.jpg (771x630, 403K)

What the fuck were they thinking. Japan sure has some of the most retarded marketings. The dude should've fired up their Studio instead.

>incel
go back

Where's the sticky

page 8

The beautiful rhiolite and granite buildings that made up my hometown's center were torn down to make room for section 8 concrete cubes and those buildings can never be rebuilt because the rhiolite quarry is depleted.. No matter how bad you think Europe is I can assure you the USA is 10x worse.

>equivalent to /our/ Notre-Dame
>This is what barbarians and slaves believe in
Honhonhon

youtube.com/watch?v=FaHEusBG20c

Attached: 12344656756.gif (500x281, 397K)

You know anons, Ive looked at most of the posts here after this tragedy and have come to the conclusion that Yea Forums is a lost cause. If you need me(you definetly wont) i will be in any other board but until then sort your shit out.

See you tomorrow.

disney

Sounds like habitual cocaine abuse in the management.

90% of the planet have other things to worry about other than some medieval building from the past. majority of them didn't even know that this thing even existed until they heard about it on tv. that's the way of things

aye, I'll use the Rum I was saving for mourning.
I didn't care much but I still feel sad for the innocents.

looked at his timeline, this guy is a madlad
retweets the news story about the arson, then makes a tweet about beer, tells shinkai to shut up, retweets his new work

Took you this long to realize that? I'm only here to see what the edgelords have to say. Going back to Yea Forums

I want /pol/ to leave

who knows what kind of effect this will have, Kyoani was one of the only studios that actually had their shit together enough to keep a timetable without making their animators work 7 days a week 20 hours a day, with that collapsing the rest of the industry might at the very least, look for some time off for a while

I am European and I approve of this post.
Seriously, who gives a shit there was a short circuit in Notre Dame? It's at worst unfortunate, while the KyoAni fire is FUCKING HILARIOUS.

and kyoani animators were magnificent artists who held cultural significance, not just for now but for 1000 years from now, they are both equally great losses

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Attached: 1540577900132.jpg (1689x950, 223K)

that all the muslims who have nothing better to do but post praises off how happy they are a church is burning might be better of dead

I hope you're joking

Attached: Quasimodo_36.0.jpg (1200x800, 181K)

looks pretty lost, feel free to post new pics

Attached: 1561794923422.jpg (851x1207, 381K)

Go suck Jebus cock, burger monkey. Burning churches is a service to humanity.

your mistaking the imporatance of historical preservation and it's connection to a nation and it's people with your own personal spute with american christianity

fpbp
Notre Dame was just an unfortunate accident, this was evil intent. It's more comparable to Isis destroying relics.

No, Islamic refugees torched it

I'm sure i can cherrypick photos fro mthe US too, only there i'll have the crime stats to back it up

no because KyoAni makes garbage anime

Both of you are nigger cocksuckers, how about that!?

>comparing genius architecture with a moe anime studio
ok...

Do it.
I'm sure you'll find a common denominator between most of those crimes. A certain 13%.

al aqsa mosque in israel burned down within hours both of the scum suckers are guilty but the jews are more guilty

>al aqsa mosque burned down
i wish lmao

american christianity and european christianity are different things the american version seems brain damaged

I meant set alight
you've either got premeditated attacks by hostile jews on both sites or a bizarre coincidence

You're not wrong, the only people that died in 9/11 were NY business kikes and yuppie tourists. I couldn't give any less fucks for NYCfags.

>Unfortunate accident
>Believing the government narrative ever

Who cares about Notre dame really? Off topic thread should be banned.

you're ignoring the asbestos and cancer deaths these far outnumber the initial figure

Look, little girl. What rich people care about is more important than what you care about.

good one rabbi.

>kyoani
>talent

No because the guy who did this will actually be punished while offically notre dam is still treated as an accident despite video proof otherwise

Notre Dame can be rebuilt, but the lives are lost forever

Yeah, and now they want to ruin it when they rebuild it with awful modern design
It seems more likely that it was muslims

Yeah but americans don't get away with crimes if they are a certain skin color
Now if you are rich is another story of course

This has everything to do with rhe upcoming Alympics

it was almost certainly both you remember how the second tarrant video got scrubbed because it showed muslims pouring fake blood over each other

Huh? I watched the whole thing but there's nothing about that in it. What are you talking about?

Though the more interesting thing is this: one of the Indonesian guy that got killed was actually posting anti-infidel messages on his facebook few hours prior to the shooting, dude didn't see what's coming. His posts were deleted later that day to make sure it doesn't spread.

there are videos from inside the second mosque of "dead" people playing on their phones and the imam pouring fake blood on people

This is much worse.

>edgelord think KyoAni made Kokoro Connect

Back to where you belong.

fpbp

This.

Oh, is it the one that's not being recorded by Brenton himself, I think i saw that one.

What if future copycats attacks start to happen to other studios?

lol, I don't really care that much desu, the only studio that I care was Khara but that's pretty much it, left this board years ago to /jp/ and never bothered to go back until recently.

you mean 44%?

For someone that migrated to /jp/ you sure like to type a lot but say nothing at all. Congrats.

>desu
>Khara
Nevermind /jp/ you need to get out altogether.

I'm already jaded enough and have the free time to shitpost here, answering such question with sincerity will not ever be helpful at all.

*yawn*

At least in america to get away with crime you need to be rich, all you need in europe is the right skin color

>Endless eight
They only did it because otherwise they'd have had to squeeze in disappearance into just a couple episodes rather than make it a full film.
Sure, at the time people were pissed because they thought they'd get disappearance, but retrospectively Endless 8 was a small price to pay for the best anime film ever produced
I will stand tall and proud when I say these words,
KYON-KUN, DENWA

Is that what your oligarchs tell you on CNN and Fox, Billy-Joe?

So if kyoani goes under, who do you all think will have the most to gain (i.e. which studio will become the next major one)?

Traditional Japanese family values.

Upvoted, my fellow otaku.

BASED

People got away with decades of rampant rape because police were too scared of being called racist to do anything about it, this is objective fact

>I'm beginning
your power level is showing poltard

The timely death of Kyoani saved anime!

Attached: 1546635650563.jpg (900x1400, 324K)

>*yawn*

some vigilantes probably even tried to do something about it only to be prosecuted for sexual assault and harassment

might as well be desu

Attached: 1461167421324.jpg (887x767, 127K)

>This incel attack
You fucking retard. It was because the guy was screaming about being plagiarized or something. Nothing about anime.

we are still 50 years away from american mud rates you retard, Europe will still be white when America is going up in flames

Consumerism has gone too far

>comparing some building to actual people's death
Notre Dame is insignificant compared to thie

People died in a fire.
Notre Dame can be rebuilt, but we can't bring back those lost.

Comparing a irreplaceble christian monument that is a testament to european supremacy with the death of a few gooks that drew children cartoons....kek fucking weebs,my sides.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

>Irreplacable christian monument
It was just a roof my dude

>That horrible prank they did to that poor VA that bombed Kokoro Connect
That was a guy at King Records as well as a couple VAs (Terushima and Kanemoto) who were behind that not fucking Kyoani.

It's and equivalent of a garbage fire.

>this is objective fact
Only on Planet Burgertard. Where in the world does "I was too scared of being called names!" sound like a valid excuse for protecting child prostitution businesses by destroying evidence and threatening victims and parents over decades? Do a little research about the British elites, those with privileges, money and real estate several times older than anything in your hick town, and about their traditions regarding child rape. Maybe then you will understand why anyone except the Pakis got out of the scandal perfectly unharmed.

Kanemoto did nothing wrong tho

Attached: DjN9LmRWwAokSfP.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

just a roof?

A Christian roof.

I want /pol/ to leave.

I don't think children were watching the sort of shit kyoanime were putting out

>this is objective fact
t. never set a foot outside of his state

t. Schlomo Shekelbergengoystein ibn Judah von GoldDiamondSilverberg

Well at least you admit it happened even if we disagree on the reasons
Most of the people I have talked to about this just straight up denied there was any rape happening

>Only on Planet Burgertard.
And in Sweden.

yes

Attached: unknown.png (1280x719, 912K)

no. nothing of value would be lost if Notre-Dame is burn to the ground

I'm Australian, not every anti europe person is a fucking burger

>unfortunate accident
people really believe this

BREAKING NEWS: Yasuhiro Takemoto, director of Amagi Brilliant Park, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Full Metal Panic The Second Raid, High Speed! -Free! Starting Days, Hyōka, and Lucky Star confirmed dead.

twitter.com/miyagikenshijin/status/1151808135746609153

Attached: 46190.jpg (225x349, 29K)

african americans?

>Notre Dame
Timeless piece of art, wonder of craft and accomplishment from a time when building such cathedrals should have been impossible, a landmark of human history

>KusoAnus
artistically bankrupt shovelware shit produced for the lowest common denominator, company that is easily replaced by dozens of others, doesn't house a single top20 animator and none of them have ever even freelanced for the studio

Please stop these dull comparisons.

Attached: 1553984525819.png (1152x2048, 2.91M)

Australia has a fucking diversity and anti-racism committee, you are even more fucked than burgers.

Imagine comparing a cultural landmark with some dead bugpeople who make moeshit.
Moeshitters are subhuman.

Imagine comparing a decrepit, soulless tourist spot that is of no use today to a studio that brings joy and inspired generations upon generations

>I'm Australian
I'm really sorry for you

Don't pretend you have culture, Spicshits.

>安否不明
This means there's still hope, r-right?

RIP

Attached: Dragon-Maid-Anime.png (1920x1080, 874K)

It wasn't a cultural landmark it was a fucking tourist attraction, they were going to fucking tear it down at one point until it got popular because of a book

Not remotely. No one died in that one.

>comparing kyoanus to a fucking landmark
retards

Free healthcare :^)

Why is everyone here so racist?
Stop blaming the world's problems on {Blacks, Muslims, Jews, Europeans, Americans, Hispanics, etc} and just focus on having some empathy and self improvement.

Attached: 2l.jpg (480x480, 72K)

neither side cares about each other eurofilth

>Notre Dame is timeless piece of art
literally trash if it serves a backward misogynist christians

>spic
>French cathedral
What did the moeshitter mean by this?

How do 23 people die in a fire like that? Were the exits blocked or something?

still not confirmed yet
it's grim prospects but still unconfirmed

FUCK KYOANI
FUCK WEEBS
FUCK KIKES
AND FUCK NIGGERS

I can be empathetic while also acknowledging the very real problem of immigrants and aliens fucking everything up.

Free higher education too. Always funny when Dwayne the Welder from /pol/ explains how the university his minimum-wage mommy couldn't afford to send him to is actually a Jewish brainwashing scheme to turn our sons and daughters into Jesus-hating lesbians.

>misogynist christians
If this is not a troll you really have to go back.

Just came here from /his/ to call you a faggot. Fuck anime, too, by the way.

your esl is showing

Both are insignificant. Who cares?
~150k people die each day. Why should I care about about this incident in particular?

I'm sure you would be running through the smoke and fumes like it's nobody's business huh.

> video proof otherwise
u wot? source pls

yes. nothing of value was lost.

Your board is musty and desolate it seems.

Not only are they voluntary incels, but catholic priests are also notorious pedos. It's a fact.

Actually yes, I've done so while being shot at and blown up
t.>11Bro

>there are alot of virgins neet faillures of normalfags complaining
No, this is better

Attached: 1545420055768.png (300x400, 137K)

The arsonist blocked the only exit

>~150k people die each day, why should I care about my parents dying,

>inmigrants
More like overpopulation you fucking racist

I don't have it but there is footage of somebody doing SOMETHING on the roof of notre dam shortly before the fire
Although I am not sure if it really is from just before the fire or not or if it really was notre dam though, I only ever saw it once myself so I suspect that it might have just been somebody shitposting since it would have been all over the website if it was real

Leave it to Slavshits and Burgers to compare /pol/shit to every tragedy.

SO what will be the next thing being burned down?
Big Ben? Some president? Taj Mahal? Tokyo Tower? Some murrican shit?

Moefag btfo

That's exactly my point. They are not my relatives. They are not even acquaintances.
The only anime from this studio which I actually like is FMP. But if somebody with moned decides to make the sequel, he will regardless.
This company probably has insurance.
It's as significant as the plane crash. Journalists love it because it's a good spectacle, unlike thousands of regular lethal car crashes.
Life will be going on as usual.
Whatever.

That a terrible analogy. Being upset about someone you personally know dying makes sense. Being sad all the time at something bad happening is retarded.

Probably something in America. Shit is escalating way too quickly there.

2020 is going to be the tipping point.

>tips tinfoil hat

satellitesaint.com/2018/07/06/france-is-paying-for-2800-cathedrals-churches-to-be-demolished-across-france/
>giving a shit about a single building when hundreds of similar structures are getting also getting demolished
Eurotards sure know how to get their priorities straight

Attached: abbeville.jpg (585x438, 55K)

He was presumably implying that you are a spic that watches shonen anime (as is the stereotype).

overpopulation is the direct result of dotheads, chinks & hispanic catholics not using birth control retard

Some important building in a country Japan doesn't like and the deluded people here pretending to be altruistic will celebrate because it has nothing to do with Japan or Anime and since Japs hate those countries it must be a good thing.

Please jump off the nearest bridge, poser.

Overpopulation is directly caused primarily by Africans and Indians. Go look at future population estimates and see which one is the one that's steadily rising while everything else either stagnates or begins to decline.

>Japan
>Hating France
Making shit up to make a point is also shitposting.

no one died in notre dame and was just an error in maintenance

Germany also got rid of a few cool old churches thanks to our retarded energy/brown coal company.

Attached: 35366.jpg (750x422, 42K)

Your reading comprehension is terrible.

>error in maintenance
if that's what you want to call allowing in millions of muslims

Still missing. Doesn't look good.

It's not black and white like that though. Surely you understand people here feel a closer connection to people at kyoani than some sandniggers in the desert.

Attached: 1404617984332.png (284x284, 7K)

Based

Not him but shonenCHADS wouldn't compare events like 9/11 and fires on cathedrals to a fucking anime studio.
This is why nobody likes moeshitters. They have low iq and zero self awareness.

Sure, but you still don't know any of them. Yeah it sucks that it happened but someone saying "I don't really care" isn't really a big deal wither.

Wait if they are getting rid of other churches are the people saying notre dam was just a tourist attraction actually right? I thought that was just /leftypol/ shitposting

>Because I didn't personally care much for the studio's work, I can't fathom how anyone else can.
You've got autism, user.

Everybody inside the world trade center deserved to die, I weep for the people on the planes but those in the building itself were all cancer

I may not like the content kyo produces but I don't blame that on the animators

>suspect was seen pouring gas around the building
Why the fuck didn't anyone stop this literal madman? What the fuck Japan?

Imagine living your life thinking everything is some sort of backhanded consipiracy orchestrated by (((them))).

Of course it's a fucking tourist attraction. It's a cathedral in a city, not some backwater town.

Who died? What series next season has been compromised?

Why don’t the Japanese just ban arson?

Truth

>noooo not muh moeshit animators
I'm not even American but I think any non retarded person would say 3000+ people are far more important than 30 or so bugmen in a dingy old studio. Said bugmen also produce animation for the pondscum of society. The less of them, the better.

You should have been burned instead.

The real loss is that Kyoani apparently treated their animators pretty well and this is probably the end of the studio.

Could have been worse though, could have been sunrise studio 1.

>Caring for bankers
Fucking Yikes My Dude Bro

Notre-Dame was a work of art. KyoAni is more like burning down Disneyland.

The death toll from the ash cloud dwarfs those initially killed
and yet the country whose name begins with I will never be held accountable for any of these deaths

Uhhhhh 9/11 was orchestrated by jews though

This won't be rebuilded into horrible modern shit by architects who love to suck muslim cocks so no.

>I
>not S and then A.

Those people were all the sort of cancer that makes life for the common folk unafordable
The only deaths you should be sad about were the people on the plane

>produce animation for the pondscum of society
They don't produce idol shows. Stop posing and acting like you understand anything about our culture you dumb /pol/tard.

You forgot the frog image, you disgusting neckbeard.

okay now this is based

Kyoani was always trash

Attached: 1549461162519.gif (500x278, 647K)

Moeshit is for the lowest common denominator retard.

>muh lowest common denominator
Fuck off you dumb edgelord, go and wank to your pretentious garbage

He had knifes on him and was splashing it on anyone who he saw

I'd still try to stop the bastard, better than being burned alive or letting him burn other people alive.

Idolshiters aren't pondscum they are a step below >moeshitters have to point at idolshit to make themselves look slightly better in comparison

If they had treated them well, they would have build alternate escape routes, instead of letting the people die trapped inside the building.

Yeah. I feel so powerless

Don't be mad, I'm only being real. This is why nobody likes you moeshitters. You're deluded.

They own the whole building right? Did they have a security?

Someone actually did chase him off the property.

It was an old building they mostly used for planning. Hindsight is a bitch but don't even think of putting the blame on victims instead of the one who did this

The entire industry is filled with moe. Even shows not based around what are widely regarded as moe premises can't avoid putting in moe. You're the odd one out that no one likes, the pretentious wanker shitting on other people for liking it because it's popular. The maximum edgelord faggot who tries to belittle loss of life.

They had reported previous threats to the cops but the most recent one was a year ago so they had none there.

French here, nobody cares about notre dame, we're athee now
français ici, raf de la cathemerde
on est pays de athechad mtn

Fuck off moeshitter. Everyone hates that studios are forced to make moeshit just to break even. Kill yourself nigger.

Considering how popular those shows are, trying to say "everyone" is a blatant delusion, ironic huh? You're the odd one out. Now jump off a bridge you massive edgelord.

>popular
Literally any seinen or shonen is more popular than moeshit. It's just that moeshitters keep buying BDs and figmas.
Please light yourself on fire.

>any seinen is more popular than K-On! or Love Live
Only an absolute retard would unironically think this.

no; nobody died in Notre-dame fire. this is a worse loss of human life.

If Japan had guns, they would’ve been able to shoot the fire

>lists love live
You know you're only proving my point right? Only actual filth and vermin like shit like this. To the point that they obsess over idols even in real life. It's a sickness.

This is literally the biggest massacre conducted by a single person in Japan in decades. the entire country is talking about it and it will have serious ramifications. its not equal to 9/11 but if scaled down it is comparable

Attached: 1543385773205.jpg (1280x1264, 103K)

I only care more since people died, a lot of them.

Yeah, and K-On! too huh? And Maid Dragon? And Clannad? And Haruhi or Free? Shut up you absolute retard, seinen is not more popular.

Just like my history classes.

>its not equal to 9/11 but if scaled down it is comparable
Not if there wasn't a political or religious reason. If he was a legit autistic train otaku, it's just tragic.

If you didn't like K-On you are a gigantic faggot and an outlier.

Funny how you keep mentioning the first point but not countering the shonen point as well.
Sorry I'm not such an empty husk that I would like a show about girls in school. Mental illness. The less moeshit, the better.

You need to go back to Yea Forums.

>counter the shonen point
What point? A lot of people like shonen, that doesn't mean everyone hates moe shows. I mentioned that seinen isn't more popular to out you as an absolute retard. Most people like shows like K-On! and Maid Dragon, even in the west. You're the pretentious edgelord who can only get enjoyment out of your pseudo-intellectual garbage.

>"French citizens"
>muzzies who showed up a few years ago and haven't integrated even slightly since are not french citizens.

>if you don't like moeshit you like pseudshit
Keep assuming and projecting at shadows. Moeshit is cancer and if it means burning every moeshit producing studio to get rid of it, then so be it. Keep crying "edgelord", pondscum.

actually if some nignogs died it would be net benefit to society

>deflecting
Thanks for conceding and admitting you're an outlier. The only cancer here is you, belittling loss of life like the gigantic edgelord you are. You could be burnt alive tomorrow and not a single person would grieve for you, might as well end it now and jump off that bridge.

nothing of value is lost,anime was a mistake

Notre Dame was already ruined in the 19th century. People who pretend to care don't know anything about the church's history and only buy into baseless hype. So yeah, it's kinda like with KyoAni.

You're the one projecting and calling people edgelords like a plebbitor. Your virtue signalling isn't reaching anyone's ears you husk of a human.

People die all the time. People also retire which is the same as dying as far as we Yea Forumsre concerned.
This event is just happens to be a bit bigger.
Barely anything unusual happened if one excludes the spectacle.

Jesus.

Muslims aren't french.
And neither are apostates.

fuck notre-dame, this is our 9/11 never forget

Attached: 1472414899509.jpg (353x482, 119K)

Dilate, infidel.

Attached: 1544216211763.jpg (1577x1600, 537K)

fpbp

This is why nobody sane likes you or Kyoani
Kill yourself.

t. seething frog

>autistic
I heard schizophrenic.

>33 people killed in arson
>church burned down in accident
>"but muh culture and history"
kys

The guys are fag but you are a moron if you actually belive notre dam was an accident

Notre Dame was a signal of the Satanists winning and it a last warning to those that do not believe.
They are now rebuilding it with shit that will degenerate it just like the Basilica of St Peter.

Kyoani not being saved whatsoever is because japan is a godless nation.

Attached: christ.jpg (654x615, 83K)

>bothering to follow news as irrelevant as notre dame burning
user...

>notre dame will be magically rebuilt by master stone masons that don't exist because it's inevitable
The delusion. None of this stuff happens in a vacuum, you need a supporting culture and generations of artists to past down the skills.

Attached: 1563315236165.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Except what was damaged was wood

Ah yes, the long lost art of making buildings out of stone. Truly an impossible endeavor.

I don't think they ever said that, I recall them saying it's going to be exactly like it was before, if that were to actually have been the case(highly unlikely) heads would end up rolling in France...again.

Kek

Kill yourself Amerik*n

Based. Seething eurocucks mad at the truth.

fpbp

I know at least one news outlet was pushing to have it turned into some general worship place for all religions (read:muslims) and there was at least one picture floating around of some concept art of adding a giant glass spire to to it

But I don't think there was ever any risk of any of that actually happening, french may be cucked but even they have their limits and they would not have stood for it

France/notre-dame doesn't matter

Eurocucks don't produce entertainment anymore.

Japan does.

I don't give a shit about your dumb church. At least kyoani shat out a solid anime every now and then

They are going to put a marketplace there and also some type of plant that was mentioned in the bible not to be put in churches.
They now what they are doing to destroy the church.

Ding ding ding.

A single shitty anime studio burning down is actually worse than every terrorist attack in Europe over the past 10 years combined.

Europe is basically a non-entity to me since I only play video games and watch anime.

>Ah yes, the long lost art of making buildings out of stone. Truly an impossible endeavor.
Why can't anyone make aesthetic buildings anymore then?

There’s no way the French people would let that happen even if they have become secular.

been to france recently? french people dont' give a shit about france

paris is like 20% non-french born at this point

Algerians deserve nothing but a fiery death.

cringe

>comparing Notre Dame to a fucking anime studio
This is why you otakus are the worst scum on earth.

Kinda yeah.

The attacker was a Trainfag. He didn't watch anime.

People didn't die in Notre Dame. Here it's not the building that's important but the people and what they did. WIth Notre Dame it was that sense of loss of something irreplaceable as an exact piece itself.

I'm in the UK myself and this is the first loss of life in the news in years that has upset me.

>triggering all the Yuroslimes
Absolutely based and redpilled

Attached: laughing_hedgehog.gif (210x210, 84K)

Attached: 235635.jpg (400x569, 126K)

>when you're this desperate to project your own failings on others
Amerifats are so easy to spot

Attached: 4HmGjhf.jpg (427x384, 24K)

this, how can you compare 30+ lifes that will never come back with a bunch of stones that will be repaired in some years.

Kek, I'm a Catholic Bishop and even I find this funny

Whoever did this is extremely based, killing off a bunch of soulless nips making cancerous anime and making overweight virgins SEETHE

this is why you deserved it

All the artifacts at ND were fake. Bones are bones, whether they come from a "saint" or the town drunk. And nobody lost their lives in ND. 33 people are dead and all of their work destroyed.

Who cares, they have like 120 million people. They can easily be replaced

where were you when KyoAni dies

they never cared its not like french ethnicity exists france was for the longest time a country based on individuality rather than a group like germany french dont even have a national costume

i was sat at home drinking brain fluid when fred ring

>Catholic Bishop on Yea Forums
How many boys have you molested this week?

We will have forgotten about it within 2 weeks, and then we'll fappost to some kumiko feet pics that are on fire.

Because people don't want to live in fucking cathedrals, you retard.

The architects and workers who built Notre Dame passed away from old age, centuries ago, though.

Nobody died in Notre Dame and mainly filler stuff like walls got burned away.

Most of the stained glass windows even survived.

Heard KyoAni had more female employees than male employees and people in the building were working on different floors.

Perhaps, the females were too afraid to fight back.

Remember, every single human like every other animal has the Fight or Flight Response.

You only know which instinct your mind prioritizes only in Life or Death Situation.

Are you someone who fights or are you someone who prepares to "fly" away?

0, molestations a Protestant thing

>can't appreciate architecture
Unsensitive american swine. I bet all "architecture" you've seen in your life was strip malls skyscrapers and suburban houses

Attached: 1542906448025.jpg (328x281, 79K)

No, because the obscenely wealthy aren't going to fund the reconstruction.

Attached: YES I AM.gif (760x428, 1.89M)

>0, molestations a Protestant thing
Except that tens of thousands of children have been molested and raped by Catholics. Every month, you hear of a new case where a priest or bishop gets arrested and the Pope has to come out and say big sorries.
Protestants just have barbeques and build megachurches while evadingtaxes

>bunch of stones.
Amerimutt detected.

Nope, prot camps are notorious for kid fucking since 1910
Try again, shekelstein

Catholics have been raping children since the dawn of catholicism. Literally been going on for centuries.
>Bishop using curse words
nice LARP faggot

Nope. Sounds like fedoraism and soya has rotted your brain to believe such baseless claims

>omg ur not rlly a bishop???
Are you fucking stupid

Attached: 1518081574656.jpg (250x238, 32K)

This is worse, because nobody actually fucking DIED at Notre Dame.

Fuck, this is what i wake up to. Today's my birthday too, feel legitimately sad about this, feeling a little nauseous

Nobody died in the Notre-Dame fire, and nothing was lost. The building was barely affected. Totally structurally sound still. It's mostly stone. Just that spire has to be rebuilt.

KyoAni just lost a bunch of lives and a boatload of work forever.

kys faggot
>deflecting statements with epic memes
I repeat, nice LARP.

this

33 people lives > some old ass building

>soya
>meme
Found the reddit tranny
Two years before posting, next time

I'm french and that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Faut se calmer les ricains, ça commence à être fatigant de vous entendre projeter vos psychoses sur nous toute la journée.

Let me get this straight... Someone is comparing the Arson of some Comic Book production place in Japan to the loss of part of Notre Dame Cathedral..??

Sure I feel for the loss of life but this comparison is like putting a grape alongside a watermelon on a picnic table.

Attached: my-fucking-sides-15395787.png (500x347, 74K)

I'm a Catholic and I'll admit that this may be worse than the Notre Dame fire. That can be rebuilt with enough resources. Lives can't.

Attached: 1549815589408.jpg (552x708, 71K)

The building is apparently going to be renovated in 5 years.. Most monuments in Europe have been renovated at some point you know. Maybe the fire at Notre Dame was impressing, but nothing really happened. Here a lot of people died, it's way worse.

So catholic beeshops prefers to see people burn to ashes rather than a piece of wood?

Your level of retarded is only possible by a californian public school graduate

>beeshops
kek, that's a good one.

Well yeah, people actually died

This. Anime is infinitely more important than some gay church. Kyoani WILL find a way to live on.

>I'm a Catholic Bishop
Prove it

>plant that was mentioned in the bible not to be put in churches
What?

>Notre Dame being horribly understaffed and horribly fireproofed by the government for years is the government's narrative
read up

Not to mention that the most important pieces inside the cathedral (the rose window and the organs) weren't even touched by the fire. Most of the smaller sculptures, artwork, and relics were either moved out of the building prior to the incident because of the renovations or were safely evacuated. All that really got destroyed were the roof and spire, and no one was killed. It might take a while, but the church can be rebuilt.

Attached: JesusChristChan.jpg (679x960, 141K)

Did you even read the disclaimer when you first enter the site?

I'm not asking him to dox himself. He could just show us his little jew hat or something

I think they are speaking about gay pictures some architects made to propose some ''renovation projects''. Those projects weren't selected but the pics were posted out of context so some people can get mad about imaginary stuff

What is your favorite cute and funny manga?

Take your meds, schizo

SUPPRIME

Attached: 1530389401775.jpg (1280x1189, 284K)

Hopefully not, as ND was a shocking event that happened to one of humanity's cultural landmarks. The studio, damage to projects and work is currently unknown, can probably be replaced. We just don't know what was set back by how much. Also, 33 people died. That's nearly 3 dozen human beings- staff, probably animators. Who's going to rebuild if all the vetted talent is dead?
If you want to make jokes, start in on the fire suppression system. Animators need model for a party at a club? "Get some matches." foam party. Animators need a wet t-shirt model. "Get some matches." You just waterlogged 50 computers and 4 month's work! To get the K-On girls in wet t's.

It's time for your meds user

Attached: 547d3b0ea88a8_-_handful-of-pills-lg-new-lg.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Moeshit more important than the most famous church in France

The remains of the kyoani building will have to be completely torn down, there is no repairing it and nobody would want to anyway. If the rumors are true of all the fire code violations it had then the physical structure was worthless to begin with.

This. Based Japs > gay frogs

No, this is our 9/11

Attached: trade7.jpg (450x600, 53K)

So it was an inside job?

WHAT'S ANIME PRISON LIKE?

>This is worse, because nobody actually fucking DIED at Notre Dame.
Why do you retards care so much about some insignificant human lives?
Your life is far less important than something like Notre Dame.
Do you honestly believe that some chinese cartoons will be remembered by anyone after 100 years?

>If you want to make jokes, start in on the fire suppression system. Animators need model for a party at a club? "Get some matches." foam party. Animators need a wet t-shirt model. "Get some matches." You just waterlogged 50 computers and 4 month's work! To get the K-On girls in wet t's.
what the fuck are you talking about nigger

Did anyone remember the works of Shakespeare a hundred years after he made them?

>Did anyone remember the works of Shakespeare a hundred years after he made them?
Everyone remembered Disney's works and Miyazaki's works.
Unlike, you know, seasonal #35029357203957620 anime trash.

The life of 33 person > symbolic value

I was away. Did the guy did it because of no Haruhi S3?

these
fuck frenchfags, they have only ruined human society and contributed nothing

Notre Dame had historical value

Attached: 1542784008077.jpg (173x228, 10K)

I can't even remember what was last year's line up

nigger 100 years after no one will know where the fuck is france, let alone notredame. anime will easily outlive that shit, it's not even close.

Yes, it is a terrible loss of life. No, KyoAni doesn't matter as much as Notre Dame. But why can't you mourn both? Why is everything a competition?

I thought we were over this
>caring about some dirty church made by disgusting french "people"

youtube.com/watch?v=9YfvhOumNE4

this
fuck europoors

>Frogs starting shit again since they got BTFO last thread

Attached: 1512680669474.png (956x836, 241K)

jesus christ

Ah, yes. The magnificent piece of architecture that represents how powerful pedophilia is for Christians.
For me, you can shove your shitty building up your ass. Shouldn't be a problem since you love doing that with long baguettes while watching Tyrone fucking your wife and taking care of his black kid.