This is what Yea Forums considered the magus opus of anime

>this is what Yea Forums considered the magus opus of anime

I watched the whole 26 episodes in one sitting and let me tell you that the beginning episodes were so slow and having Shinji being such a whiny fag didn't help reeling me into the story, in fact, I didn't care about it at all not until Rei first appeared. She was great when the show was focusing on her, but it wasn't enough for me. Not until episode 8 when Asuka Langley Sohryu made her debut. She single handily carried the entire show for 10 episodes. Imagine watching the beginning 8 episodes enduring Shinji faggotry only to be completely caught surprised by Asuka's personality (at that moment), and also having one of the first best battles against an Angel. Felt like I watching a completely different anime. I was enjoying every single episode after that. That is until episode 18 came and planted the seed which almost made me forget about it because episode 19 had that great reveal. The rest was just painful to watch with not pay off. Why have this massive build up if you're not gonna fucking deliver it, no the series had to bury it with more monologue and destroy every character to make Shinji not look like an asshole.

Congratulations for wasting my time Yea Forums.

Attached: Congratulations..jpg (1443x1079, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poop lol

Eva is shit no doubt

It's only popular because there was fuckall to watch back in the day when it came out

good, stop watching anime.

do you even End Of Evangelion?

no, I did not, Evangelion was shitty enough

well user, what kept me going was the back ground story the adults were "adulting" over while the pilots were getting all sorts of messed up.

I see

Attached: 45ec45e6d99410222effd8e2eaa6caa4bd736e7749ca24ac7a944ffafd7dbc20.jpg (400x300, 33K)

watch it.

>magnus opus
based retard op didnt even need to read past that to disregard your shit opinion

Since you posted an identical thread on Yea Forums, I'll post an identical pic of best girl

Attached: Maya5.jpg (800x600, 44K)

>missing the point by this far
Anno is rolling in his grave.

>magnum opus of anime
that's not pic related though

Attached: 1552601941230.jpg (630x1200, 133K)

You mean on his yen for being such a massive sellout

it's not worth watching to be honest.

Evangelion was a prank. You're not supposed to take it seriously.
Unfortunately, most people here fell for it.

>Anno is rolling in fire
soon

At least this shitty bait thread is better than the scores of normalfag "muh kyoanus" bullshit on the catalogue

Sexy Commando Gaiden is the peak of anime, watch that instead

>Magus opus
Are you, by any chance, American?

>magus opus

Attached: 8rvmkltx.jpg (840x712, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE

>magnus opus
Amerimutt opinions don't matter

Attached: Reaktor Legend of the Galactic Heroes - E106 720px26510-bit.mkv_snapshot_23.29_2019.07.17_23.07.31.j (1439x1078, 184K)

Attached: 1561826790614.jpg (562x393, 69K)

Maya's vomit tastes good.