Seriously though, of all the studios it just had to be Kyoani?

Seriously though, of all the studios it just had to be Kyoani?
What a fucking timeline

Attached: 1364730419120.png (660x720, 473K)

>people burning
bad
>moeshit burning
good
>feelings
mixed

Best case scenario out of a shit situation I’d take the win.

Looks like the killer of anime... has just been killed.

Attached: [Reaktor] Legend of the Galactic Heroes - E106 [720p][x265][10-bit].mkv_snapshot_23.29_[2019.07.17_2 (1439x1078, 184K)

I'm still confused he didn't just walk in with a fucking gun

Guns dont exist in japan. The police carry around vans and cold germs.

>Seriously though, of all the studios it just had to be the one without fire safety drills?
>What a fucking timeline

Attached: 1538647556616.jpg (515x744, 43K)

>still no new Haruhi seasons or Nichijou. Instead we get shit like Free and that awful market shitshow.

Honestly the guy deserves a medal for burning Kyoanus down.

Attached: 1534009306064.jpg (960x720, 106K)

I mean I hated their works recently, but deaths of innocent people were crossing the line.

David pro next. Calling it now

Why is isn't the sticky at 1000 post limit, this shit takes ages to load, retard mods.

>hotel
Trivago

Nips aren't allowed to own guns after we wrote their constitution. Serves them right. Look at what the monkeys did once they realized they copied our tech way faster than their neighbors. They are savages.

Upgrade your shitty hardware, my phone can load it fine

get sucked moecucks

look at the bright side
anime industry after 2010 has been finally avanged

Because they're a big name studio and the one newfags usually recognize first. Just look at all the retards saying that "moeshit" is dead for a good example.

I hope it turns to be a moefag who's bitter that KyoAni is doing actually good anime for female audience for now.

Imagine if this was done by a buttpained yurifag, I know it's a tragedy and all but god that would be hilarious.

People like you are the worst, you pull the race card because you have no achievements. Just because you’re born into a race doesn’t mean every single person who is that race that does something significant for humanity counts as something to your worthless existence of not achieving anything

Fun fact: it's hard to find a public trash can in the streets of Japan because of the sarin terrorist attack in the 90s. Considering the olympics are next year, this might tighten the security even more.

More like shitty website design and implementation.

Nooooo muh heritage

i hope it was done by some madthad level insane waifufag.
moe will go underground

I work with visa slaves. I know what subhumans they are. Literally everyone who creates good new stuff (myself included) is Western, and usually white. What a surprise.

Because they're the only studio who does moe and all they do is moe, right?
>last show they animated was gay archers
wait

If they were still allowed guns this guy would have been shot dead before he could finish what he did.

This isn't /pol/

More like he'd have shot everyone in the ground floor before setting it on fire.

Hey idiot, guess what got burned down? All that extra Haruhi and Nichijou work. Now they will actually never be done because of this.

years 2010-2016 were enough

Yeah so you work as a low-income wave slaves, Your opinions are invalid, imagine being poor and white when you had the advantage for centuries. My great grandparents bought like eight properties prior to 1902 basically no property tax, that’s what being lazy gets you.

Honestly all the white people in america just waste their parents money on worthless degrees then slowly depreciate their assets by doing nothing and then when all the immigrants and low-income minorities transition into the middle class it’s people like you who destroy us. Almost every alt-right incels I’ve met is either a brainless wage slave or a trust fund man child

That's a sacrifice I'm willing to accept

Works on my machine.

>No more haruhi

Good

Attached: 81783753.png (600x836, 315K)

I earn six figures. And yes, that is now low income due to inflation. I'll never be able to buy a house near my workplace unless I change professions.
None of that has anything to do with how incompetent and savage non-whites are. Just look at literally every other civilization.

Attached: RIP.jpg (448x756, 73K)

we cri everytime... S

Attached: 1533856401399.jpg (379x492, 34K)

>immigrants and low-income minorities transition into the middle class
Commie please. Those low income idiots don't transition to middle class just by getting gibsmedats from the gov't. They are wage slaves too.