Help kyoani

Sentai Filmworks is doing a donation campaign for the studio

Attached: 4058CB70-EE4A-4F37-B492-45EAE6D13325.jpg (1536x1385, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUhe-jM8hGk
twitter.com/zetsubouzhainu/status/1151770699054428162
gofuckme.com/TheTrumpWall
nytimes.com/2019/03/07/us/gofundme-homeless-scam-guilty.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jioA83fQgf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should I invest in trash?

Disgusting behavior

not like you're paying any money to watch foreign cartoons

>scamming people using a tragedy

As much as I love KyoAni, donating to a multi-million corporation is an absurd idea.

Let them fund a new season of free.

Does this count as advertising or begging?

Cause this totally isn't another gofundme scam. Are people new to the internet?

>the muricans lend their (((helping hands)))
why am i not surprised

Of course not! I have bills to pay and homeless children to feed!

none of that money is going to kyoani, you retard

why would i get these retards money ? kek

star whackers

>Supporting anything Marchi/Rial have their hands in

Top Kek, user

Attached: kek.png (598x476, 251K)

>no one knows the full scale of damage and casualties yet
>HEY GUYS DONATE :D

Insurances (and what they barely cover), funerals, lost of incomes, etc.

what is with ameritards and
>hurr giv us money donation pls
what cancer

>advertisement
Kys. Also, apparently I've blocked them for some reason a while ago (probably fag flag).

Why does the idea of "donate If you can afford it" exist and is spouted so often by so many people?
Like it'd make sense if you say "only gamble what you can afford" to a gambling addict, but theres no donator addicts.

>please donate to us instead of the studio
Yeah, this totally isn't a massive scam.

Am I gonna shed a tear for the studio that has two main influences on the industry;
Pro-fujosho and Anti-lolicon?
NOPE

>the amerilards that retweeted this
very intelligent country

I am going to make these stickers and sell them.

Attached: D_vC__NWkAA9gNW.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

Holy shit, so some fucking psycho lit the place up?
All shitposting aside, I hope everyones ok, god bless, fampai

Sometimes you need people spontaneously asking money on your behalf and its more proper vs you asking money for yourself.
Also theres jap honor culture to deal with, like they would never beg donations for themselves.

>god bless
Merimutt education

>I hope everyones ok,
Everyone except like 60 people and all the future projects of kyoani that lost data and historical artwork that went up in flames.

>me gusta

>donation set up this fast
>extent of damage isn't known yet
Nah fuck off.

They aren't even that big

sorry for been argento

m8, that in and of itself was a shitpost, notice the fucking retarded "fampai" at the end.

Top kek again; they won't have a hand in it for long.

How does that work though? So when you specifically say 'god bless' god will do something about all this?
But because you didn't say god bless he couldnt stop this or something??? How does this logic work again?

Ok, but most of that shit can be rebuilt You can't rebuilt a BBQ'd paperpusher unless we're planning on turning the 10 people who were unwillingly cremated into fuckin robocop. Fuck the data. Remember, ironic shitposting is still shitposting, and being an edgy zoomer doesnt make you any less of a faggot.

Do me a favor and swan dive off the nearest bridge. Holy shit, did you just leave a fucking SNK in full heated discussion mode? Stop posting, nigger. At least for 24 hours.

>wasting your murder spree on kyoani
There are so many better choices even among anime studios. What a dick.

have you ever played heroes 3? it's like when you cast a blessing upon an unit to make it deal maximum damage. It won't fix it's damage, but it will make it stronger for the battle.

rebuild*

Maybe if you pray to your sky fairy, he will help you out in life so you wont be so agitated. Or maybe pray for a better education, that might help.

ok i lol'd

ELS here, i don't get it.

>Good Riddance
I hope VEG and Free taken over by SHAFT

Im not religious in any way. It was literally akin to fucking saying "papa bless". I have no fucking words to describe how seething you're acting. I can understand if you just got mangled rectally in an SNK thread, but dont bring that retarded shit to every fucking thread m8.

I literally have no words bokek'd

>>He doesn't invest in trash disposal/recycling
Even Banana Republics do it user. Your question should be: who doesn't?

Buy merch from the Kyoani store if you really want to help.

I don't trust Americafags to handle anything after Crunchyroll and High Guardian Spice.

That was possibly the biggest fucking fedora tip ive ever seen.
Go back to plebbit. And fucking stay there, thanks.

>fuck off faggot
>b-but sky fairy waaaah
every single time

this

Attached: 8d7f01c5-d20f-49e8-ad10-353e32fcd272..jpg (1920x1280, 335K)

All they need now is skilled employees and a new studio
There is nothing we can do

how is there merch? This sounds like a much better idea than trusting my money with a fucking go fund me

Insurance fraud

Not the user you replied to but that is fucking adorable.

They want you to donate only because they'll have no more income if KyoAni isn't producing shows for them to dub.
This is entirely a self-serving act to keep themselves in business.

lol fuckin' savage holy shit

I just want to know who the culprit is.

Is that a jew graveyard?

kyoani lost office

/thread

What would you do?

Attached: kyoenis.jpg (1264x598, 142K)

What? That money is for human life care.

Fuck off, atheist tranny.

Lol no

Nice education.

fpbp

Do you think your god would want you saying that to people?

why would I invest in trash?

>multi-million corporation
Kyoani might have a few millions stored at most that they will use to fix this whole shit up, they are either fucked or totally fucked after this, I might donate but in a couple of days with a more "legit" way if it appears.

are you a vicfag? hope he gets jailed soon

Heres a question, since you're replying to all critcism like we're all one person; is it so hard to believe that maybe multiple people think you're fucking retarded because you, being as autistic as you are, werent able to let a shitty meme prayer slide without sperging out?

Fuck sentai and fuck kyonai

Legitimately neck yourself. He's innocent and his lawyers fucking destroyed you retards during consultation.

He used atheist as an insult, so its pretty easy to infer he thinks his god specifically is the correct one and he does indeed exist.

>i hope x
dumbass

>h-he's innocent!11
Faggot. Fuck your dubfag.

I fucking hate this donation culture that orginated in the west, even if they're doing this for good will, it just leaves a bad aftertaste, the disaster isn't even done yet, and kyoani isn't even asking for money. what a bunch of disrespectful retards.

His lawyer (s? he has more than Rekieta?) made a fool out of himself. You know nothing :)

Can't wait until Broly gets a new voice rather than his shitty one.

>Trusting American donations
>Trusting Sentai of all people
Don't do it, you seen what Americans did with Red Cross money.

stay salty

at least it isn't going to that faggot liar rapist vic

Attached: raised.png (531x139, 14K)

imagine being one of those halfwits that donated. Yikes.

A lot of non-religious people use atheist as an insult because you're raging, obsessed autists. I know an agnostic university professor who furiously hates atheists because a group of them crashed and vandalized a charity fundraiser she was working with.

Congratulations with your anecdotal evidence. Anything else?

How much of that money do you think will actually go to KyoAni?

1k yen

It is not a problem of money
It is a human resource finished over a long period of time
New talent will wait for the next half century
By that time, the Japanese economy has collapsed
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

They sure are quick on the signaling

There's no point to donating money if Kyoto Animation is finished and over anyway.
The only thing of value in that studio was its employees, and since many of them are now dead or gravely injured and will never work on anime evermore, there's literally no capitalistic value to support that company.
Money can't buy that ever back.

Whatever you guys might think about human lives or whatsoever, be you edgy troll who delights at the thought of dead Japanese people or some empathic cryheart, don't ever donate money for this. It won't help anyone at all, and all you're gonna do is help Sentaiworks marketing by giving them good PR for a useless thing.

>first studio beggar and now this
Pathetic. Guess I'm going to support SHAFT now. Fuck beggars

can i donate more fire?

Tranny was actually the insult.

There is literally no problem with this, the cost of damages and shit are going to be so high. If people are a fan of something, then there is no problem with giving money to it especially in a time like this. I also doubt sentai would be able to get away with something like pocketing all the money.

Then send us the link to where we can donate directly.

Oh that's right, it doesn't exist. Sentai is doing it on their behalf, considering they have a long history working with the studio.

Assuming all of this is correct, just give it to KyoAni, not Sentai. That way you have zero way for Sentai to skim any money in any way.

Japan is an industrialized nation. They have insurance for that, so there's literally no need to donate anything at all.

Do you not know how GoFundMe works? They don't. give the money to the owner of the campaign. They either directly delivery to Kyoto Animation or nowhere.

Fuck off, people donated to that vic faggot begging for money all so he can job his court case anyway

fuck off kike

>It doesn't exist
Because they haven't started asking for donations yet.

>Sentai is doing it on their behalf
Which they were not asked to do?

There will be always enough dumb people in the West doing stupid donations for stupid things, I guess.

There are plenty of GoFundMe scams.

shouldn't they have insurance for this shit?

god i wonder how many of their animes are fucking done for this season because of the delays

Not really. As people have said in the past, nothing really separates KyoAni from the other studios besides just being more considerate for the people. Plus it really depends on who died.

Let's be honest, it if was mainly animators then yeah, they're going to recover from this just fine and its not like KyoAni's writers are any great shakes. So really it just comes down to figures like Naoko Yamada.

Nigger.

>Which they were not asked to do?

How do you know this?

I would prefer to do that as well, post a link where I can just give money to KyoAni without buying anything.

You had it coming.Otaki!
Sucks Kyotani! Bye bye!

>donating to a company that didn't invest in sprinklers

Sentai can't take any money to begin with. That's not how GFM works.

fpbp

I don't trust this american company that RUSHED into making a donation begging button as soon as the incident was confirmed.
I wish it was Sentai that got attacked instead.
Fuck Sentai.

Sentai and KyoAni have a long history together. They've licensed like half their library. It's not really a surprise they would want to help them.

It's not like they have no ability to recover, banks will give them a loan it's not that big of a tragedy.
Of course they will have to resize and employees will get fired but such is the world.

Well yeah, what point is there in waiting? Time doesn't stop because an incident happened, dozens of people just lost their jobs and are gravely injured. They need cash ASAP.

They can rely on their nation's social security system that will provide for them. Or not, since we're talking about Japan. Anyway, not the West's problem.

How detatched from reality can one person be?

You're hopefully not one of those retards who unironically donated money to allow animators to bunk in a building.

The dust hasn't even settled and they want to scam on this opportunity.
I am impressed.
This is Pepsi Co tier advertising here

The only thing the money should be donated to is the killer for ridding the world of arrogant weeb faggots. God bless weeb slayer senpai

Attached: baby cow tongue out.jpg (700x734, 78K)

They need new staff and work, not just cash. Now is a good time more than ever to start reeling those S2 NEVER anime.
F to the potential talent and staff that got roasted, literally. Support to the families and 2D waifus they left behind.
S on the kikes pleading for mutt money.

>they want to scam on this opportunity
Yeah, one of the biggest distributors in the west are trying to steal your money and think, completely unironically, that they could get away with it in the midst of a tragedy. And you believe this?

Plus GoFundMe donations are easily refundable, there's literally no risk.

No. And that doesn't seem to make your post any less delusional and ignorant.

Because KyoAni has a large chunk of its employees missing right now? Because there's no way the first thing they would do is call up some foreign company and say "please collect money for us!" without announcing they would accept donations themselves?

It's pretty obvious Sentai is acting on their own here.

why are you asking Yea Forums to donate??? most of the people making fun of this are poorfags and live in their mother's basement

>giving money for free
>to moe and yurifags

Attached: 1431978971001.jpg (604x453, 40K)

I donated 25 bucks

I can’t get into the stickied post on any of my devices, fuck

Waiting reduces the amount of negative reactions like those seen in this thread. The things that require cash won't be happening before the emergency services finish their job, either.

>No.
Good.

I want to donate but I'm poor

>Of course they will have to resize and employees will get fired but such is the world.

they already lost ten

>Begging money only couple of hours after the tragedy
These people have absolutely no shame.

Or maybe Sentai contacted them, and asked if it would be ok for them to reach out westward and set up a donation fund? Why does some degree of altruism just go out the window you selfish piece of shit

>GoyFundme
just buy their BDs, retards.

IT'S HERE

Attached: KYOTO ANIMATION (2).jpg (2000x1205, 922K)

Rekieta isnt even Vic's lawyer, Beard Harris are, or more specificially, Ty Beard and Casey, if I recall correctly
Monica and Ron got destroyed during their depositions, while they havent been able to get anything substantial out of Vic during his
The case is already essentially won by Vic, its just that MoRon are stalling for time, by trying to include a collateral in Rekieta, kiwifarms and other dumb shit, in hopes that the twitter e-whores who were accusing Vic would actually come out and swear under oath that Vic "assasulted" them, which isnt going to happen
The voice of Broly is going nowhere

employees were just fire'd.

Can you name a few? GoFundMe's TOS is pretty airtight. I'm not familiar with any massive scams.

Fuck off, you sentai shill.

>As much as I love KyoAni, donating to a multi-million corporation is an absurd idea.
People donated for the fucking reconstruction of goddamn Notre Dame de Paris. And the Catholic Church might be even a bit wealthier than Kyoani. So, let them throw their money at them. Who cares?

Seething.

Actually, the Notre Dame belongs to France. The people who donated did mostly for good PR reasons.

>The dust hasn't even settled
I'm pretty sure when this was made the fire was still fucking going

>are you a vicfag?
are you a monicuck? hope she gets jailed soon.

You fuck off you cynical piece of shit. I could give a fuck about Sentai I'm just calling you out on your bullshit for immediately jumping to the worst extreme.

I'm sure all the dead people can be resurrected with enough money!

>I could give a fuck about Sentai
Now that's one heck of a freudian slip, you shill.

>Actually, the Notre Dame belongs to France.
Pretty sure that churches and other religious communities are fiscally independent from the states they are located in. France shouldn't have given one cent. (Well, they did, of course, but they shouldn't have.)

HAPPENING.

Attached: KYOTO ANIMATION (2).jpg (2000x1205, 920K)

>stealer of memes
>21 subscribers
stop shilling user

Why are they gathering funds when they don't even know what the full story is yet?
What reason do I have to think Sentai won't just pocket every cent?

seriously though how do you die in a building like that? like nigga it's 3 storeys high you'll only break your ankles if you jump out of the window and land on your feet

You're autistic enough to interpret literal meanings in colloquialisms. Just fucking kill yourself.

You don't, which is why you shouldn't donate anything at all.

you HAVE to be a cynical piece of shit when it involves big amount of money like this. Don't be naive. people use goodwill to scam other people all the fucking time. Sentai will definitely give money to Kyoani, but how much will they pocket? probably a lot.

Nah, since 1905, all christian buildings in France belongs to the state.

I think it is, I also think it's the one Rose hopped on, though I can't find the video now, probably got taken down. probably just a coinsidence, heh.

Literally buying some PNG from kyoani store is more useful than this scam

Mmh, okay then. France shouldn't have been this stupid. There's nothing to gain from owning church buildings.
Still ... no reason to give money to France either, is there?

You mean skepticism, dipshit. Dial it the fuck back and get the fuck off this weird nutcase of everyone's trying to steal your life savings.

France owns all their churches built before 1905, plus it’s a tourist trap

>everyone's trying to steal your life savings.
people do this all the fucking time, you naive, sheltered kid.

why do they need donations, don't they have an insurance? Dead people's families need that money more, I think.
>inb4 fuck the dead, I want my cartoons back

>Still ... no reason to give money to France either, is there?
Of course not, since France would have restored it anyway. But the big companies and billionaires who donated did so to boost their own reputation in the first place. And it's probably even tax deductible.

And people more often don't you might be surprised to find out, you edgy fucking teenager. I'm not saying throw your money in the trash. I'm saying you're an edgy, cynical faggot and everything you say just affirms me more and more.

>unironically supporting Monica Rial
What a faggot. Watch the depositions. Vic is 100% innocent.

There's literally no benefit to them by boosting their reputation. This maybe hard to believe for you, but these guys often donate money by their own goodwill. Not everyone is a shill like Soros

It's rare that production studios are entirely self-sustainable which is exactly why they work with publishers.

Just because a company has a recognised name sure as fuck doesn't mean it's capable of pulling money out of its ass, and even if it is, a charitable donation to potentially help them deal with loss of life AND work is still helpful.

I know it's easy to remove the people aspect from a company, but this is a very real event in which people who go there to work have lost their lives or been severely injured.

>dude trust me and trust sentai lol
The incident doesn't even have a full report (damages, etc) yet you dipshit. no way I'm gonna trust some american company who want to cash in as soon as possible.

Social media content managers working for westerners are really the lowest and the worst.

This, they're talentless scum of the earth, even worse than HR.

do the kyoto

Attached: HOOdmoments.jpg (719x706, 254K)

to add to this, those injured may never be able to draw/animate again. imagine losing your passion/purpose because of some grudge a asshole had.

imagine being one of the retards that donate

I rather donate directly than to some americans in Texas

shut up faggot die

what are the chance those money never make it to KyoAni?

100%. It's Texans scamming stupid gullible people.

The only thing I said is that there's a difference between healthy skeptical thinking and outright cynical paranoia you fucking faggot. But alright. Keep calling everyone who points out your edginess a shill.

10/10 bantz.

Remember, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Vic the one accusing for defamation?

There are, however, people with no idea how to budget. Saying that reminds them that they should probably check their bank statements first.

If you actually want to help KyoAni, you should buy their BDs and merch. That way you are guaranteed the money goes directly to the studio, instead of some jewish pocket.

>lets save the studio fast so the animators there who survived can go back to killing themselves working 150hrs/week

Attached: 46321798463.jpg (320x310, 28K)

Over 20 people died and I assume they lost progress on anything they had been working on (the Free movie has been cancelled/postponed) as well as any archive stuff being lost.

yeehaw'a kindly

Go to bed, Jamie.

Hahahahah maybe 10% after every company involved in making said merch gets their cut.

If Sentai really cared for real, they would sell all their own assets and then directly give it to KyoAni. They won't, because they know that animefans are beyond stupid.

It doesn't matter, it's a civil case so nobody goes to jail if they lose.

You are in the wrong neighborhood mother fucker

Donate the fire to Sentai.

Twitter ecelebs and voice actors decided to accuse Vic, the voice of Broly in EN dub of sexual assault & harassment on the day DB movie came out
Some time later, conventions started to drop Vic, as well as losing jobs because companies didn't want to be associated with him
Vic eventually filed in a lawsuit for defamation, so the court can clear his name, as the guy is innocent and this is just another case of #metoo lunatics trying to ruin a career of someone they dont like

>EN dub of sexual assault & harassment
I never knew Sexual Assault & Harassment even got an English dub!

This, but retards will still think its going to kyoani

It's pretty funny when the ones accusing him were caught involved or associated with pedophiles themselves.
>Sarah weidenheft's brother a registered pedophile and sex offender
>Chris Sabat banned from a con for innapropriate conversations with minors
List goes on...

This. Some people are retarded.

Kyoanus pays under half of what it should to all of its employees other than voice actors. They don't even pay a living wage. This is like donating money to a Walmart that got knocked over by a tornado. Absolutely disgusting behavior.

99% pocketed, 1% for "get well soon" cards and balloons for the survivors and affected families of the deceased

Reminder to buy KyoAni merchandise instead of giving money to the Sentai Jew.

GoFundMe states in their TOS that the money has to go to the affected party. The owner of the GoFundMe won't get the money. Any Money Donated does not go to Sentai Filmworks.

Ah, you don't seem to realize that Vic isn't on trial. He's suing THEM for defamation. Vic wouldn't be convicted of sexual assault for the tepid things he's done, but he has zero case for defamation. He gets to make Ron and Monica lose money "for free" so that's a positive for the universe I suppose.

Rial was correct in her deposition. Religion is only for idiotic rural and suburban retards. No God would allow someone to roast a bunch of wagies just doing there best to slave for their master. What a shit existence life is if we're just here to be tortured by God.

Isn't that common problem in very animation studio? Not exclusive to Koyani.

donated but this is a dumb idea

>donating money to a fucking corporation
You realize that the families of the dead will not see a single penny of that, right?
How can you all be so retarded?

>moe fags
>retarded

Both checked

Yamada lived but Takemoto and Ishihara are dead. He attacked their main office where all their most important people are and most of them died or are severely injured.

A quarter of their employees are dead. Kyoani is done for.

lol
Is this your first day in this world?
This is literally just another jew trying to scam money out of people.
It's the same thing literally every single time something tragic happens. The victims and their families won't see anything of that money.

B-b-but the studio will be rebuilt with the money (it won't) and all of the workers will get raises (they won't) and the families of the deceased will get stipends (they won't.) Wait so why are people donating money to the Amazon of the anime industry?

>people are seriously going to donate
Dont be a retard
One of the higher ups will laugh his ass off when he doesnt eben have to cut his own income to fix this

>GoFundMe states in their TOS that the money has to go to the affected party
LMAO
Just like google, facebook and apple don't sell our data to the glowniggers or anyone else that is ready to pay, like it's stated in their TOS, right?
I wish I could live in your innocent dream world...

How? The money doesn't go to Sentai Filmworks. GoFundMe can't give them money at all, and if they do the donators can sue GoFundMe to hell and back.

I don't think people should donate but GoFundMe refunded people several hundred thousand dollars with their own money when someone didn't give it to a hobo like they were supposed to.

>donating to a studio who wasted money animating the same thing 8 times
what?

No Google wouldn't make money selling your data. Google sells ad-space to companies based on your data. I.e. we can directly send your ads to people based upon their searches. No one has access to your Google Data except Google. At least legally. That makes them valuable to companies. Google wouldn't have money if they just sold your data willy-nilly it's literally their bargaining chip and why they can sell ad space to companies.

That's literally the same thing, retard.
Go slurp on multi-billion dollar company dick somewhere else.
And they 100% sell, or probably even just give, your data to the glow in the darks.

You said they sell your data. They don't. They simply use the fact they have your data to get companies to buy ad-space. Still immoral and despicsble, but very different.

Not that user but no it's not. Google protects your data because it's in their economic interests to do so. Companies like AT&T outright sell your personal data out of pure evilness.

Sure, Google COULD fuck you in the ass with your data tomorrow but currently they do not, nor have they ever.

>conveniently ignores the glow in the darks, which are a lot worse than some companies trying to sell you their shitty products

The letter agencies already have EVERYTHING. They just pretend they don't.

I'm not sure it CAN be fixed.
Sure, they probably have insurance and it won't even make a scratch on the company financially. But human capital is not that easy to replace.

Attached: 1561689277895.jpg (1200x820, 82K)

Innocence doesn't even matter, if any jury member or judge watches those depositions they'll side with Vic. He is so charming and genuine, compare that to the dyke's crocodile tears or the onions oozing out of her cuck. Also they're in a very conservative area of texas so of course a jury would side with a christian man who claims he's made some mistakes but none of them illegal vs a turbo dyke

Do they still sell any nichijou merch? I might buy something just to help them out.

Go back

>human capital is not that easy to replace.
It actually is.
There are dozens of people lining up to take the jobs of the ones that died for a lot less pay.

Yes, onions.

Attached: SOY.png (566x271, 127K)

I would buy this, get them from stickermule not shitty redbubble ones

Does raising my hands in the air to lend them my energy count?

i would buy them user

Don't know what you mean by glow in the darks, but if it's a government agency then of course. Google is required by law to do so.

Stop using Google. Like I said it's deplorable. I never and will never defend Google. Fuck Google and their parents Alphabet.

>Religion is only for idiotic rural and suburban retards. No God would allow someone to roast a bunch of wagies just doing there best to slave for their master. What a shit existence life is if we're just here to be tortured by God.

What a fucking faggot, just neck you teen edgelord. Regardless insulting religion in a deposition thats going to be show to a jury in a highly religious and highly conservative area is just suicide for your case

It's not the same thing
Facebook sells data
google sells ad space

Glow in the dark CIA nibbers. Famous term used by now dead schizo Terry A Davis.

You're a piece of shit.

>nibbers
It's time to go back.

Imagine going on the defensive for a multi-billion dollar conglomerate that has been caught in several international scandals involving user data collection and manipulation.

Attached: HorribleSubs_Sounan_desu_ka_03_1080p.mkv_snapshot_03.14_2019.07.16_18.20.48.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

>I know it's easy to remove the people aspect from a company
And you're doing the inverse, thinking helping the company will help the people, when it's more likely it won't.
Donate for individuals sure, but donating for a company? You're retarded.

Animators? Sure. Directors, screenwriters and other people higher up on the chain? Not so much.

Nah.

A lot haven't even donated yet because of Macron's comment on "modernizing" the Notre dame.
It has scared off a lot of people who want it to be just like before instead of some sinful abomination of some modern "architect".

They'll just make room for more people that will try their hands at it. No biggie.

Reminder that if you want to support KyoAni, don't give your money to some company like Sentai, just buy KyoAni's merchandise. You even get merchandise out of it.

B-but that way I can't fund a new yacht for some american jew trying to profit from this tragedy...

>anonymous insiders at Funimation who have since quit the company say that the English dub of OniAi was scrapped due to too many VA's refusing to do the show, calling it "pornography"
>3-5 years later
>all of the usual English VA's gladly do the dub for that one show about lesbians who turn into weapons when they orgasm, an actual literal porn that somehow made it past the censors
lol, what happened? Variable rate mortgages?

this

both, and both are fucking disgusting, also a scam

fucking disgusting, then again you people thrive on filth

>it's not that big of a tragedy
23 people died and they'll be spending a fortune on litigation to make sure their safety standards were met

This is like if all the members of Famous Rock Band died in a plane crash, let's donate to help rebuild Famous Rock Band.

Who else is donating for /oldkyoani/, even though you know they're probably never coming back?
Honestly probably the only time in out lifetimes Haruhi and K-On fans will be walking hand in hand.

Three directors are confirmed to have survived. Not sure about writers.
They may only be at the capacity they were 10-15 years ago, but that's not irrecoverable

DO NOT DO THIS

When you are so retarded that you don't read someone's follow-up posts.

they're still on danger/dying and there's already a corporation asking for donations

is this black mirror

>there are retards that donated

I'd rather buy their merch and discs. Donating money to get nothing in return is a stupid deal.

Pretty much.

But you get sense pf pride and accomplishment for helping some jew profit off the death of people in return?

Ok. The drummer, two roadies, the producer, and the receptionist at the record company survived.

>company in US wants to "help" by using random people's money
Holy fuck marketing is the lowest of the low

Pretty accurate, I'll give you that.

It's the other way around. All major charities are scams, including red cross.

>There's nothing to gain from owning church buildings
there *is* something to gain from owning important historical sites you mouth-breathing retard

>He used atheist as an insult
good, atheist should be an insult. only the biggest retards subscribe to atheism.
anyone with a triple digit iq understands that agnosticism is superior in every way.

kill yourself, you scum of the earth

I think you're overestimating the budget of anime

I mean, there wasn't much they could've done if the rumors that the guy had locked up the exits before setting the building filled with highly flammable paper on fire are true. And given that he was also pouring the gasoline on people, all the fire safety in the world wouldn't have worked.

I don't need to read your damage control to know you're a retard.

fpbp

Attached: 78c.png (832x968, 420K)

There is little chance that people high up in the chain were answering phone calls from some gaijin company just so they can ask them to collect money from dumb-asses on their behalf. It's unlikely the company will survive from this in the first place as its going to have a large cultural impact and they will lose a good amount of employees who are scared

>there *is* something to gain from owning important historical sites you mouth-breathing retard
No, there's a lot to lose from owning important historical sites. France would be better off if the Vatican had to pay for Notre Dame's restaurations (this one and the regular ones), as well as for other old churches. It's religious groups who use them: Let them pay for the upkeep themselves.

>that one show about lesbians
You answered your own question.

This only retards should do it if they feel like it

>they will lose a good amount of employees who are scared
No, they won't. They've lost employess who've died and who might be hard to replace, but "being scared" (or even traumatized) won't stop a surviving Japanese worker from keeping working. It's a "cultural/societal" thing. It's the Japanese mentality.

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

His lawyer Nick Rekieta is already drinking straight from the bottle, he's so fucked.

Said like an actual retard.

>It's a "cultural/societal" thing. It's the Japanese mentality.
Japanese mentality doesn't account for the fact the japs haven't had this big of a killing since the sarin attacks and before that wartime? It also doesn't account for normal human subconscious survival instincts. Japanese culture isn't going to stop people from being scared out of their mind to quit and the countries overall culture is actually more likely to make the effect more prominent than in other countries. This will likely have a lasting cultural effect not just on kyoani, but other studios and the surrounding region.

The nips slave mentality culture isn't going to suddenly make people want to go back to being slaves while they are in fear they might be next.

fuck them, should have invested in security guard instead, beggers

I help them with my piss.

Attached: 76c04237a99535fa51bf0d9155c68369-imagepng.png (1108x1200, 87K)

Attached: j48v239vcirv3.png (295x88, 3K)

It's not that they won't be traumatized. It's that they simply will see work as a way to get over the trauma, as a way of a distraction. And it's not even that wrong: The best way to get over the shock from a car accident is to get back into the car.
Add to that the pride those poeple take in their jobs (underpaid or not). They will prevail.

>it's legit
Bless his soul. Have always enjoyed his exquisite Haruhi lewds too.

They didn't have fire isurance?

None of that is going to kyoani
They'll decline and sentai will pocket the money

Stay mad cynicalfags.

Attached: based2.png (539x151, 8K)

nips have no insurance?

The money will probably go to the victims, not the company.

All that money for Sentai. They're so smart for tricking dumb kids into wasting their money. :3

Money is better than empty words. If it isn’t needed I’ll get a refund.

>implying they're legally allowed to do that
Stay cynical, fuck.

>And you're doing the inverse, thinking helping the company will help the people, when it's more likely it won't.
No, I'm equally skeptical of where the money would go and if I had any money to give and wanted to do so, I'd do some research into where it could go to help the people and families involved. I agree with your point, but at the same time, referring to these events as happening "to a multi-million corporation" and not to its workers is incredibly disingenuous and is poor application of the idea of looking at companies as companies rather than people.

If you're donate, do it directly. Even if its not a scam, they're still taking cuts.

They probably do, but there are victims and the families of the dead who will need help. We should give it if we can. I’m in my mid 30’s now and I just don’t have it in me to be a edgelord about this sort of thing.

This

>muh prayers and condolences
It means nothing. This money will likely cover medical costs, legal costs, and if they can persevere, rebuilding costs.

ahaha, so fucking easy to use you retards

fuck these virtue signaling faggots

Anime is free. Literally why would anyone give these people money without ever receiving anything in return? Are these people literally brainlets? This just makes no sense.

You have too much optimism for people in a country that effectively has zero experience with this sort of tragedy and in their culture of working. For better or worse the country is filled with weak willed people for this sort of situation and won't be able to handle the stress from it. A good majority of the company's employees will unlikely be able to ever work again due to the injuries and then there is the cultural impact from this. The biggest one will be that kyoani will not be able to hire any new staff as the deaths will permanently linger over their shadow making in difficult to make anyone want to step that step to join. Kyoani isn't going to prevail, the event is too big and shocking

Also, they won't be going back to work because kyoani isn't going to have any animation work to do for a few months or a year or two because of this. Pride is something that should only be factored into the equation when its so big its almost arrogance. Otherwise, that shit is easy to break

That's not what virtue signalling is you dumb fuck.

you are incredibly gullible

>a bit

Any misuse of funds is a direct violation of their TOS. They would incur serious legal consequences.

Well, let's wait and see. Most likely, they had insurance to cover most of the material loss. They also have more studio buildings than the one that burnt down. Those people who recover will have things to return to, and most of them will want to return to work at some point.
And Japan has had some "national tragedies" in the past. The subway sarin attack, Fukushima, lots of natural disasters. As a nation, they do have experience with that kind of thing.

Bruh, most of the hurricane and earthquake funds from that site never went to the victims. If there was ever a way to donate money, wait for KyoAni themselves to make a page.

>Most likely, they had insurance to cover most of the material loss
Money can't replace people

This isn't a hurricane or earthquake. There are 33 dead and 36 injured.
If the funds aren't used properly, Sentai would lose all credibility as a company.

Stop trying to make it seem like this is about money for them. This is about helping a company, made of real people some of whom have died, that they have worked with directly in the past.

cope

People are usually not considered "material loss".

>Help Sentaj Filmworks launder money
Fixed

Have sex.

Why would I donate to one of the reasons the anime industry is such cancer nowadays?

>There are 33 dead and 36 injured.
15,894 people died in the 2011 earthquake. The funds were still stolen.

And that doesn't matter. The scale of the incident is completely different and therefore makes it much easier to track abuse of donation funds.

Yea and the material loss and ability to get money is irrelevant to the fact that they lost a good portion of their staff, a good portion won't be able to work for a long time and the other staff are going to be in fear which are likely to quit. Japan as a country actually has little experience with this sort for thing. They have experience with natural distance, accidents and cults and that's about it. The sarin attack is similar but the impact is massively different to the current incident for a country that is pretty fucking trusting of its fellow people. The current situation is a strong sign of just out trusting as they are since it sounds like they just let him in as they thought he was a maintenance worker or something.

Japan as a country has no experience with serial killers, much less ones who create a rather high body count.

Is there any legitimate reason to think Sentai wouldn't handle themselves correctly in giving the money to KyoAni? I donated without really thinking about it since it seems like such an absurd prospect (since it would destroy Sentai's public image).

I guess this is true but the industry isn't exactly thriving and I think of KyoAni a bit differently to the average (Japanese) business that wouldn't really give a shit about their staff. Besides, I get the impression that a lot of people are like me and are donating mainly because we've never paid KyoAni a dime whilst pirating their shit.

Attached: 8ae.gif (413x469, 1.32M)

>Is there any legitimate reason to think Sentai wouldn't handle themselves correctly in giving the money to KyoAni?
No, they're talking out of their asses.

Japanese are notorious for refusing donations. KyoAni may not even accept the money since they themselves aren't raising the funds.

>If the funds aren't used properly, Sentai would lose all credibility as a company.

They already lost all of it when they started with the piss colored subs

That is true. If that is the case, refunds will be issued.

>I donated without really thinking
Go away zoomer.

Typical americans. The building was probably still on fire when they posted this. Do americans really think it's okay to ask for money without asking the involved party for permission first? They'll probably handle the money correctly given who it is, but this just reeks of corporate attention whoring.

What us the money for?

>implying there are ever refunds

>I donated without really thinking about it because (justification)
>I donated without really thinking about it
There's a difference tard.

>they lost a good portion of their staff
Mostly lowly employees. They will surely be missed, but as a workforce, they can be replaced - as harsh as that sounds.

>the other staff are going to be in fear
Again, fear is best overcome by just returning to "business as usual". And Japanese are good at that.

>The current situation is a strong sign of just out trusting as they are since it sounds like they just let him in as they thought he was a maintenance worker or something.
It could have happened in every country to every business. Most buildings aren't treated as high-security-areas. If you have a workplace you regularly go to: Do you think someone going in there and starting a fire is entirely impossible?

>Japan as a country has no experience with serial killers
Japan has had its fair share of serial killers, actually. You don't hear much about them, but they do exist.

Didn't eight directors die?

My workplace has an electronic badge system , cant get in the building without it

>I do things without thinking
>(justified)

Attached: 1539290702358.png (550x550, 395K)

what about the fact that their server burned down

Reminder that you should just do this instead

>advertising and begging
>Still up

KyoAni is selling digital pictures (aka donations because >buying jpgs) why wouldn't you give money DIRECTLY to them? Why go for a 3rd party gofundme?

>GoFundMe Is Refunding All $20 Million In Donations To Build Trump's Wall After The Plans Changed
Even morons who piss money away on a meaningless political stunt got their money back.

That's not how a server works buddy

they don't use the same server for animation and file storage as they do for their websites

that would be very silly and be asking to get hacked and leaked

Buying directly from the company means there's a different financial apparatus than funds used directly as relief, medical or financial.

There is essentially little chance that money will go to the actual victims, but it might help keep the company going, unless it's dismantled by their executives. In which case, the executives either pocket the money or give it to their employees.

Is that its parent company?

>liking dubfags
more like you

his voice is pure shit

>You don't hear much about them
I hope you understand the importance of this line. The fact you don't hear much about them means there is little tolerance to these sort of acts. So when they do occur they have a large impact as a result. Go look at america, it's practically shrugged of as a daily thing because of how often these sort of things get shown in the news and blown up.

>they can be replaced
They can't be replaced because kyoani is going to have this labeled to them for forever. They can't replace employees if no one wants to fucking join. Studios aren't exactly that big of company's so this label is going to actually stick and be harmful to their ability to run.

>Again, fear is best overcome by just returning to "business as usual". And Japanese are good at that.
The best way to overcome fear and the way people actually respond are too vastly different things. Do you live in some fictional world? People aren't going to react that way, regardless if they are japanese or not.

>It could have happened in every country to every business.
In almost any other country if someone walked into your workplace carrying buckets and other shit and you didn't recognize him you wouldn't think "he's just a maintenance worker". People in these situations, especially in modern times, immediately question the safety of it. Also, the building had a card system security system setup that was turned off for the day because of meetings.

I thought the idea was to give kyoani, the company, money. The victims will be fine without donations as Japan is not America.

It's still getting donations, so I don't know what you are referring to. I did read that some change was made and it gave people the option to get a refund, but apparently not that many people took it.
gofuckme.com/TheTrumpWall

>The victims will be fine without donations as Japan is not America.
You're completely right, but we're looking at month and years of intensive care, especially for those with serious burns. Animators don't exactly make a killing and even if subsidized, they will still require financial support to keep them afloat while they are disabled.

> apparently not that many people took it
And that's not anyone's problem but the people who bought into it and let the fundraiser creator buy a yacht.

Attached: based3.png (572x182, 9K)

>The fact you don't hear much about them means there is little tolerance to these sort of acts.
No, the fact that you don't hear much about them comes down to you generally not hearing about crimes that happen outside your own country, unless they generate an incredible amount of media attention. Not every serial killer is a big historical mystery like Jack the Ripper either.
How many German serial killers can you recall (I can remember a few, because I am German)? Or French ones? Or Italians?

>They can't replace employees if no one wants to fucking join.
People will want to join. No one belives that Kyoani is less secure than other companies just because this happened to happen there. In fact, they'll probably be more more secure in the future.

>People aren't going to react that way, regardless if they are japanese or not.
Many people actually do. Again, it's a mentality thing. Racing drivers keep driving after accidents (just like many layman drivers). It's the healthiest reaction you can have to traumata.

>In almost any other country if someone walked into your workplace carrying buckets and other shit and you didn't recognize him you wouldn't think "he's just a maintenance worker".
In most workplaces I know, people wouldn't immediately suspect that someone is up to no good.

>let the fundraiser creator buy a yacht
Not even snopes agrees with that.

I already donate to TRIGGER. So no thanks.

What do you think Sentai is going to do with the money?

I'd buy it user

Probably send it to Kyoani and if they don't want it reach out to the victims and if they don't want it refund it probably. This is a awkward situation where I feel like nobody is gonna take the money.

How vile!

good goi

Okay, what if I said I 'didn't consider the possibility'? Is that alright boomer-san?

when you're so retarded you dont realize this board is fucking anonymous and unless theres a direct fucking reply, nobody makes "follow up" posts, holy shit is fucking rddit invading?

Like when St. Judes refunded ~$26,000 because it came from the Dick Show audience. At least there's a cultural excuse/reason here.

Ok retard

>Smiley faces
Fuck off Ron, you're a massive faggot.

>kyoani
>Amazon of the anime industry
At least make your shitposts make sense.

You should always read the fine print on anything you purchase, but far and wide, it's fine to trust the legal apparatus of the US when it comes to scams.

He does that for fun on livestreams you nigger.
Are you that one bald guy who was pretending to have "connections" You're playing mad fuckin defense.

We know its you, you fucking loser lmfao. Are you mad that rekita made you people look fucking retarded?

Please never reproduce.

nytimes.com/2019/03/07/us/gofundme-homeless-scam-guilty.html

It seems to me like individuals are the most prone to abuse donations.

A large company like Sentai has a legal department that advises them not to do anything stupid. The fact this is a thing means it's been cleared, as long as they can avoid legal liability for misused donations funds.

>A large company like Sentai has a legal department that advises them not to do anything stupid.

they asked for donations before even knowing how many people died, that's pretty stupid on their part

Based
Fuck vic-cucks

I watched Vic on video say he did do what the other chick, not Monica, said he did. Pulled her hair and stuff. He literally admitted it on video. Add that with all the other stupid shit he said, and he destroyed his own case. Will you still say he destroyed them when his case is dismissed and he has to pay their lawyer fees?

they also have a legal department which will fuck any individual who tries to sue them for their scams
>technically we never said we would give the money to kyoani hehe, it's the thought that counts

Yeah, the people supporting sexual assaulters and making up conspiracy theories about why the victims would accuse a man with a long, long history of creepy behavior, really are fucking disgusting. I saw the man's deposition, he's a piece of shit. He's charismatic, but just because the actor can act upset doesn't mean he has a case.

Or better, buy merchandise/BD's and help them directly. Since when begging is allowed on Yea Forums?

If they actually did that shit I doubt they'd ever get another license again. They've been around long enough, I trust them on this.

>a long, long history of creepy behavior
>I saw the man's deposition, he's a piece of shit.
So just because he's an arsehole he must be guilty by default? Listen, I have no opinion on the whole thing and I'm lacking detailed information, but what you just wrote sounds like severe prejudice.

it isn't to kyoani it's the victims. many of whom were young women fresh out of college who likely worked for bags of rice

Tell me you guys aren't stupid enough to give your money to a company that already went bankrupt once and hope they properly exchange it.

Wait for a direct way to send funds or buy things from the KyoAni Store.

Attached: pooh.jpg (613x533, 107K)

He's right retard, anime staff aren't paid like hollywood actors or shit like that.

Fucking based. I'd trade the lives of every single dubfag on this board for the people that died on this fire. Dubfags are worthless so we might need to sacrifice at least 10 of them for one KyoAni employee.

>giving money to an american company

Attached: 1561549431447.jpg (714x750, 280K)

>Actually upset a historical building that aided in the development of the western world was donated to for repairs
ayy lmao

>t. Ron Toye
Sheepdogs are not allowed here.

I thought Ty Beard's law firm was representing him in this case. Nick is just somebody reporting what's happened so far.

Feel free to donate to those who have more than enough money already anyway, user. I'd rather not.

Actual SJWs on Yea Forums? Nonsense

No fuck off, why would i donate to a company that isnt even Kyoani? where will the funds go? How much will they actually send? If Kyoani opens up one of their own for the families or something i'll gladly donate but not to some third party company.

>donating money to insured private companies
do amerifats really do this?

The oddest thing is how quickly they put it up. Like MINUTES after news first broke. It's fucking weird as hell.

Of course. And they're even proud of it.

I'll go use my rinnegan to revive them while they're still fresh

Attached: hmm.jpg (200x211, 5K)

Japan has pretty decent healthcare and death benefits, so the families arent as fucked as they'd be in america or somewhere else
I mean, they wont be fine since they either lost a loved one or had them injured, so loss of a person bringing a salary home, or at best deeply traumatized
the studio should survive financially - the building was likely insured and any material/art that was important was held somewhere or at least backed up -
but it's gonna take a while until they can get some new people in and have their employees mentally be able to even work

wat

What is the target funding goal for? Actual funeral costs?

>The oddest thing is how quickly they put it up. Like MINUTES after news first broke. It's fucking weird as hell.
Inside job? Did Sentai Filmworks send the arsonist?

Just goes from worst to somehow beyond that. Fuck this shit. Fuck the arsonist. Fuck Sentai. Fuck the king. Fuck the city. And fuck the king's guard.

Make it a cloth patch and then we're talkin'

>a bit
The Catholic church is a multibillion dollar nonprofit with centuries old money they still haven't gotten around to spending.

In one sense, I sort of understand why they did it.
If they didn't jump out ahead on this, someone would have, possibly some sort of hastily-assembled private group, and I'm guessing being first in this game gives you all the momentum in publicity and legitimacy.
I guess better them than some random fans putting together a campaign and then posting self-congratulatory videos about it later.

>muricans shilling on dead chinks
They aren't giving anything beyond American borders. Mods please delete this thread.

Attached: 1555389623441.gif (450x450, 1.31M)

>But human capital is not that easy to replace.
That's literally why KyoAni has an animation school.

That's the joke, user.

Mods are part of the scam, anime in America has gone the way of vidya.

Amerilards sure love donating to pointless causes.

>since it would destroy Sentai's public image
They sell dubbed anime; they barely have a public image to destroy by default.
Also, this is a company which was formed by the owner of a company about to declare bankruptcy to purchase everything of value from the original company for well below market value.

sure, an international corporation is definitely gonna commit fraud, set their reputation on fire and be sued into oblivion, not to mention lose any and all business opportunities forever for the sake of.... 700k???
god I wish Yea Forums and facebook kiddies would just leave

it's for the victims you fucking sperg

>y-you sperg
You sound like some disgruntled female on twitter. The company can take care of all that. There is no need to donate to some amershit company.

>weaboos don't understand japanese culture
water is wet, the sky is blue, and japanese people NEVER accept ANY tips/donations/monetary gifts. The account holder will just pocket the cash by filtering it through some shady non-profit once it's declined

It genuine makes me feel great to know KyoAni has so much support.

Naysayers be damned, the anime community is pretty much united on this one.

Attached: based4.png (569x179, 8K)

That's Sentai, not KyoAni.
The anime community only supporting localization companies and kikestarters is nothing new.

>kike
Fuck off nazi. Nobody cares about your opinion.

Surely they send money to Japan, but don't expect that they don't take a cut. Something as little as 5% is 37500USD, they get free money while building good PR on people's death.

I do. Because he is saying the truth.

nobody cares about yours either lol

An incredibly amount of donators are Chinese. Pretty interesting.

This.

I will continue buying BD and merchandise directly from their stores.

>nazis agreeing with nazis
Oooook

And GoFundMe refunded the backers if I remember properly

Well, ideally this should go directly to those affected, and family members of the deceased.

So it's just a money laundering scam by all the Chinese.

That's some reptile-leader conspiracy shit right there.

No, it's because a lot of Chinese people watch anime.

see

So did KyoAni. They very stupidly disabled it for the day since they were expecting "visitors". They got one visitor they'll never forget due to it. So fucking dumb, just make the actual visitors ring the doorbell or call or something.

That's not how GoFundMes work. 100% of the money will go to Kyoanus except for GFM's cut. What Kyoanus does with it is up to them, but you can almost guarantee that 0% of it will go to the victim's families and 100% will be pure profit for the business.

That's if they even accept it. Burgers are primarily doing this for PR obviously. Probably some thoughts about increasing their influence/improving relations too.

How about buying their products instead? you fucking imbecils
god damn.

Grabbed A Silent Voice and Beyond the Boundary as a way to help a bit. Fuck that gofuckme garbage.

If you're going to donate, give it to them directly.

Besides, they surely have an insurance that will cover all damages and is inclined (if not forced) to help victim's families

western VAs need to fuck off once and for all, dubfags be damned

kys. 33 talented human beings died just for you to spout your dumbass shit.

Yeah, ideally.
But big corporations don't care for ideals.

Reading all these sweet words and short little stories from the donators get me really emotional, though mostly just sad because it's all fake and fueled by egoism. I'm not saying they're worse than others because I know we all are like that.
I watch happy shows because they depict things which don't exist in the real world and situations like these always give me a spark of hope that our world can be wholesome too, but deep down I know that I can't and that leaves me sad and frustrated.
Fictional characters may be inspired by humans, but since they're fictional, they are without the flaws all of us have and are forever forced to have by nature.
I want happiness and kindness to be real.

I'm poor af but I can afford $10, all I'd ever buy otherwise is vidya and shit to upgrade my PC.

They'll keep the money for themselves. Don't trust them.

Because it's Sentai Works, which is literally just ADV after they went, you know, instead of paying our debts, we'll close down and reopen under a new name. Their whole existence is a scam.

Dude, Vic is winning the case with flying colors.

It seems pretty distasteful to make a donation campaign the same day of the fire, considering the major issue here is the loss of life, not their financial situation.

Then again, I guess it's best to strike while the iron's hot and people still remember.

And instead of donating to them you decide to donate to a multi-million corporation? Your low intelligence is showing, please fuck off.

Where did Sentai find an international lawyer specialized in foreign donations to Japanese companies according to Japanese tax laws in the span of maybe 3 hours?

American lawyers don't exactly automatically know about laws outside Japan.

They know who did it.

Insurance doesn't cover autopsies and funerals

>considering the major issue here is the loss of life
And the loss of a building, supplies, equipment, data, and the incurred physical/mental disability and recovery of all those injured. That shit isn't going to be cheap to fix or to replace.

Money is a way to make a difference where "thoughts and prayers" don't.

Yes, Management, just throw enough money at the problem and it will go away.

You fucking jackoff.

Nobody is throwing money at anything, drama queen.

This a donation FUND. It's used as needed, not all at once.

fuck off shill
donate to a real cause like Vic Mignogna's gofundme instead
sentai filmworks is scamming people

No. Fuck them.

>ike Vic Mignogna's gofundme

>sentai filmworks is scamming people
proof?

>promoting dubfaggotry
Oh dear, it's worse than I thought.

Attached: [Better-Raws] Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san S2 - 02 (NF 1920x1080 x264 EAC3).mkv_snapshot_11.42_[2019. (1920x1080, 866K)

>Why should I invest in trash?
FPBP

Blame VEG.

>burger company cashing in suffering of others

Nobody is remotely surprised, not even when they find out the single digit percentage of the actual fund going to any nip.

Kyoani's remnants are welcome to join Shaft.

Attached: d64bf9_4938248.jpg (1000x1750, 230K)

shaft hasn't made anything good since zoku owarimonogatari

Makoto shinkai should donate at least $ 1 million.

Unfortunately, money won't resuscitate the talented people who died.
But I guess that's the only way the public can help

Any business with triple digit IQ is going to have an off site backup of all their digital shit specifically for events like this where the entire building is destroyed.

Help Funimation with their legal defense.

People should just buy stuff on the Kyoani store than fund a donation campaign on GoFundMe.

Cool

Attached: file.png (794x217, 67K)

>not having an off-site backup
Just one /g/fag being insistent and they could've continued.

>Vicfags = dubfags
People like you would have been lynched in old Yea Forums. Sad to see what happened to this board.

Attached: 1551224788210.gif (600x338, 736K)

based Hiro

Attached: P4lzEilnlJc.jpg (604x403, 44K)

Duuuude donate to this find I'm totally making for the victims :)
I will certainly NOT be taking a 5% commission for setting up the page and everything. Honest. Donate goy :).

Good one hirocchi

I think regardless of what comes next, we can say that the splintered overseas anime community can really come together in times of trying need.

Godspeed KyoAni and the families who will need the most help in these coming days.

Attached: based5.png (554x189, 9K)

Damn Sentai is making a bank.
So many gullible idiots.

Attached: tumblr_o91uecxRXT1qh59n0o1_400[1].png (400x300, 114K)

Mo/n/orailfag?

The animators aren't paid worth shit, the voice actors get all the money, fuck off fag.

The Quartering is plugging this GoFundMe rn

fucking christ

If they own the structures that tithes are collected in, it does not take a stretch of imagination for the state to at least charge the church a cut port the cash back to the Diocese, just my thoughts. very interesting.

>The victims will be fine without donations as Japan is not America.
33 funerals aren't cheap and I'm sure at least some of the people working there had families that just lost an income and will need some help.

Not to mention they now collaborate with people who will lie in court cases of demation.

What anime is that?
Sword lesbos?

OniAi has incest and pedophilia

youtube.com/watch?v=jioA83fQgf0

I just wanna see funi burn user. Ain't a employee yourself right?

This, donate to people, not corporations

Do these things prove they sent the exact amount through donation? Like showing a bank transfer or something?

GoFundMe has confirmed (((they))) will make sure the money goes to the victims. In other words, the amount might be larger than what the website shows, but only they know how much.

>You sperg
Fucking redditors and twitterfag are making this place cringier

I hate dubs and dubfags as well but letting feminists put an innocent man in prison over dubs is retarded.

>Don't donate people!
>Medical cares and funerals are free in Japan! You are just given money to Sentai's booze and hookers!

why was it deleted

I doubt that, it's too high-profile for them to just make off with it.

There sure are a lot of Chinese comments on that page.

>donating through a middleman under the guise of charity
I don't donate to the red cross or any other organization so I'm not going to start here.

like, how?

>imagine being one of the retards that donate
oh im laffin, who the fuck would actually do that

Attached: 1538283211086.png (307x300, 26K)

>kyoani burns down
>before the embers are even cool, an american company starts a gofundme
1 yen for each employee affected, the rest goes to sentai for their hard work in organizing the collection and distribution of funds

Attached: kyoani1.jpg (1440x1742, 1.65M)

same can be said for you

Attached: Ç´Ç·Ç’ÇR.jpg (1600x1200, 809K)

I don't even watch dubs I just like watching shit flinging

We're warning you because there's no guarantee Sentai will give the money. Just because their an official localized anime seller doesn't mean shit. They immediately made this funding WITHOUT asking Kyoani if it would be okay first. The Sentai president only mentions he will try to contact them on the gofuckme page. Japs aren't too savvy with donations. They may not accept it, moreover there's nothing stopping Sentai from pocketing the ONE MILLION and claim they sent it. In that scenario, even if Kyoani finds out about this entirely english project, they may not give a shit with all the other problems they'll be dealing with.

Attached: suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuutsu_ (27).jpg (1280x960, 507K)

If they actually pull a scam, they'll completely torpedo their chances of being allowed to license anything from anyone again, which is kinda important to them.

If you donate to this expecting that it will result in them making anime again sooner you are a legit asshole. This money need to go to counseling and keeping rents paid while they emotionally and physically recover.

Attached: raki-suta071203_1680.png (1680x1050, 2.02M)

Your bumps aren't needed, Mr. Ledford. Fuck off.

Attached: 1517167831461.jpg (5571x4088, 2.03M)

>same can be said for you
73,000 people seem to agree with me.

>muh zionist globalist conspiracy to launder money
Thank fuck no one outside of /pol/ listens to your anti-semitic bullshit.

And that would RUIN Sentai's image. It would destroy them as a company. They would literally lose that amount and much, much more in lawsuits from donators and lost business because no one in Japan would trust Sentai or anyone involved in the fund ever again.

This fund was authorized by their legal team, meaning there's an apparatus to actually use the money where it's needed.
You're way too cynical.

I believe they're one and the same. Helping them heal will let them continue their work, maybe in another iteration of KyoAni, in memory of their deceased coworkers.

Attached: based6.png (546x169, 8K)

I guess I'm an asshole.

>73,000
Oops, switched the numbers around. It's 37,000 and not 73.

it's not going to bring them back, real life isn't like your japanese cartoons

Attached: 1553049796585.webm (640x360, 1.68M)

>Jews switching numbers around

Hmmm

Actually, nazi, I'm not exactly wrong either. 76,000 shares across social media mean people want to spread the word but don't want to put money on the line, meaning they want people to donate and don't care about conspiracy theories involving Jews.

Or maybe we're all Jews? Who knows what happens in your empty nazi skull.

>if you don't donate your money to some kike wanting to profit off this tragedy your a nazi!
Ok, retard.
Just remember that the actual victims and their families will not see a single penny of this money. But, yeah, Mr. Shekelberg really needs a new Yacht, so please donate.

>profit
>donation fund
God, and you believe in white supremacy? What a fucking joke.

There are no religious function in state-owned churches fucktard.

Oh user... how I wish I could live in your little innocent dream world...

You don't have to be innocent, you just have to be literate.

>they won't just take all the money for themselves because the said so!
Yeah, and the attack didn't actually happen because killing people is illegal, right?
It might be shocking to realize, but no one cares about whats legal or what they promised, especially companies when a lot of money is involved.
Do you also think Google and Facebook aren't selling your data to the glowniggers because the say so? Don't make me laugh.

It happened and the guy who did it has been arrested and will face trial.

>no one cares about whats legal or what they promised, especially companies when a lot of money is involved
>implying 1 million is a lot
>implying conservative commentators haven't been forced to apologize and grovel at George Soros for peddling conspiracy theories about him
We both know our society only functions because laws exists. People who ignore laws are punished.
Luckily for you or for me either, no one really cares what happens in an anonymous chinese cartoon image board. Especially after we passed the bump limit.

>Do you also think Google and Facebook aren't selling your data to the glowniggers because the say so?
They do because it's legal to do so, once you sign their ToS.