Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru

Rate Hibiki's fashion.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [720p].mkv-0005.jpg (503x768, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/category/seiyuu/fairouz-ai/
youtube.com/watch?v=W-q9qzNzwIk
files.catbox.moe/797a65.png
youtube.com/watch?v=eeE0Xgi4S2k
youtube.com/watch?v=mgympfbOgqw
funimation.com/forum/topic/18642/master-thread-how-heavy-are-the-dumbbells-you-lift-dubbed
youtube.com/watch?v=6r5xMH7Eiko
youtube.com/watch?v=FWizDhYjGsc
youtube.com/watch?v=jEy_czb3RKA
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just made hibiki on koikatsu, i fucked her a ton.

Worse than machio's

Breddy good, but really it doesn't matter much. She'd look good in everything

>tfw can't watch this because her VA isn't Japanese

I'm sure you've probably watched enough shows with hapas but coudn't tell because the dad was the nipponjin.

Romi Paku is actuall Romi Park, an ethnic Korean.

I just stole this user's Hibiki card and fucked her a lot.

Puffy sleeves n' shit and exposed shoulder just doesn't look right for casual attire.

I was thinking more on the lines of Megumi Nakajima who is half Flip but you're not getting obvious clues just from the name.

What did you guys use for the post credit exercise? Went through a trumpet, katana, frying pan, wheel+tire, and golf bag before finally settling for a dufflebag with steel toed boots inside it.
Not a fan of the shoulder-strap fanny pack. Pink and green don't mix. Get rid of that, and it'd be great though.

4/10 bad hair

ah fuck off, it's a classic look

She needs to lose that god awful hairstyle.

Perfect girl

boobs/boobs

gyaru/10

>voiced by a muslim
Dropped.

for all we know, her dad might be christian

But she tweets about going through Ramadan

Attached: leaf proof bird.jpg (2176x1628, 164K)

A muslim or a """muslim?""" Plenty of westernized muslims out their who just keep the label for practical reasons (like not getting disowned by parents) but hardly practice the actual religion. One of my muslim co-workers accidentally ate bacon and is now addicted to the stuff.

I'm not really I fan of the classic look. It looks pretty good on a dress I suppose, but It just doesn't look right on a shirt to me.

The gym is very close to the Toyko Big Sight.

Attached: dwdwdwのコピー.jpg (1808x916, 515K)

Machio has a small penis, confirmed for steroids.

God it must cost so much for a gym membership there cause of the location

Hibiki is perfect. Seriously, she really is.

>drawn fat when working out
>drawn skinny when showing off
???

Attached: worst girl to best girl.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

Looks like she is on her way to an 80s aerobics class.

seiyuuplus.wordpress.com/category/seiyuu/fairouz-ai/

>twintails
>bad
get out

>it's a classic look

Yeah it was a classic look, in the 16th fucking century you retard

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.15_[2019.07.17_19.14.27].jpg (1920x1080, 1007K)

Hijab Sakura when?

She's half-Egyptian and we've known this for a long time. Looks like some slowpoke just found out about that and he's trying to use that point to shitpost now.

This would please every Muslim Indonesian and every Muslim Malaysian living in Japan.

Don't forget Indians and Pakistanis as well.

>neo-Yea Forums slobbers over sluts because le ebin funny /fit/ memes

Attached: disappointed_kirino.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

what's the point of working out if you're going to dress like that

HEALTHY

3/10 because the waist bag, would be a 7/10 without it.

WHERE'S HER HIJAB?

>childish hair -4
>pink on green -4
>slightly tanned skin in contrast with blonde hair +4
>boobs attenuated by belt +4
10/10, would fuck

Would convert her to Islam.

Episode preview
youtube.com/watch?v=W-q9qzNzwIk
Burpies+Bikinis
Dips at home+animated Ozu Toshio
Chest Press Machine+Chests

>burpies
I learned the other day that they're not as good as I thought they were and I should just drop them and do the singular parts on their own

Attached: 1563391868461.jpg (1280x720, 441K)

files.catbox.moe/797a65.png

This one you mean?

Is it actually a gym?

Why are they so easy?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.28_[2019.07.18_13.03.40].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>not fat

I want to grab on Soryuin's tanktop like that

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.02_[2019.07.18_13.15.04].jpg (1280x720, 177K)

I wish to settle down with sensei

Why Makoto is such a slut?

Attached: flying_witch_847138.jpg (1050x1525, 213K)

>implying you'd stand a chance after seeing Machio sensei

Hibiki is fat! FAT!

Attached: D_q_cc8U8AEdvg6.jpg large.jpg (1609x2048, 402K)

Is her VA actually a fucking muslime?

If yes then I’ll drop the show.
Fuck Muslims.

>Hentai artist tries to draw abs on a girl
>It looks like a chestbuster wriggling through her stomach

Those armpits are even more fucked.

I want to lick them

Based.

Attached: absolutely halal.jpg (531x471, 115K)

Her fashion?

>eating on the floor

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.29_[2019.07.18_13.37.48].jpg (1280x720, 179K)

What's the problem with Hibiki's VA? She sounds cute

How is that even remotely comfortable? I know Hibiki's got a huge ass and all, but it must be super uncomfortable for the rest

>Q: I see. Did you not read shojo manga etc?
>A: Almost not at all. I prefer masculine works like Prison School, Sakigake!! Otokojuku and Fist of the North Star, as well as Fukumoto Nobuyuki-sensei’s works such as Akagi and Kaiji.
>Fukumoto Nobuyuki-sensei’s works such as Akagi and Kaiji.
Hot damn.

What???
So that's why her voice is so perfect

Eeeeeeee???
She is not Japanese?

is this really alright?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.12_[2019.07.18_13.47.59].jpg (1280x720, 164K)

She gets off to it, don't judge her

Looks like 80s fashion

>not Custom Maid

>Pink and green don't mix.
Someone hasn't read the Preppie Book.

she's half gaijin

She's a halal girl.

>Cosplayer who doesn't even read manga
Tachibana-sensei is a THOT
Kure-sensei is the new hotness! She's also already a mother, making Abe-sama proud!

Attached: latest[1].png (480x395, 176K)

let's muscle!

Attached: SK13.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

see

koikatsu is fucking shit

I want the sweater that dude is wearing

Imagine if Hibiki actually bulked up.

Hibiki was doing intermittent fasting and was getting an OMAD, she dindu nothin wrong here.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-18-14h03m51s511.png (1280x720, 965K)

They are only effective if you do them properly. Do a complete pushup, bring your knees up and jump. When going back down go back the front lean and rest position and do it all over again

Akemi is a gains goblin.

Attached: aUoD0gi.jpg (750x1205, 186K)

Does anyone here actually lift? I finally got up to 250lbs deadlift. I did about 6 reps for that weight.

Good stuff user.
I was able to do 315 lb DL. But I was on a track & field team so I wasn't going for xboxhueg muscles.

I can only lift my wife's saggy boobs.

From what I was seeing, the guy was complaining that people were doing them cause they were 'hard', and not cause of what comes of them, and in that case it'd be better just to replace them with something else
I can do 270lbs for about 3 reps at this point, it feels good, especially knowing just how far I've come

Attached: 1563396401849.png (557x633, 476K)

Nah, I'm a calisthenics fag.
I benched approx. 100kg a year or two ago with a friend who goes to the gym regularly.
dunno if that's much though

and I dunno about deadlifts, probably not much because my form probably sucsk

Well, Korea was Japan for 35 years after 1910.

Arabian opening for Danberu when?
youtube.com/watch?v=eeE0Xgi4S2k

the thing is she was consuming the same calories as before.

has anyone watched episode 1 of the dub?
i have it was bad

It's good to see people on Yea Forums are /fit/

Attached: 20190704_072547.jpg (1056x1336, 419K)

that is not what pudgy chub looks like japan

She's dressed pretty appropriately. Summer in Japan is brutal, and Big Sight/Comiket is hell.

Attached: 20180731100530988_500.jpg (500x667, 75K)

summers in Japan were comfy

There's more than you think, man. Think of all the lifters that were inspired by Dragonball Z, shit I saw a dude wearing a turtle hermit cut off at my gym just yesterday, and a girl wearing a printed hoodie designed like Deku's hero outfit.

Hit 315 on bench last week, 425 DL the week before, and 365 squat a while back. Want to hit 335 bench 5pl8 dead, 4pl8 squat soon. 5'9" 194 lb @ 19% right now.

why should I watch any dub?
why would (you) watch any dub?

Do they wear the sling bags in the front because their back gets sweaty if it's on the backside?

to compare it to the sub/to see how badly they fucked it up

It's really more of a style thing, but I imagine it would feel pretty gross with how much you sweat in that kind of humidity.

Attached: 20190710182432743_500.jpg (500x667, 111K)

Easier access

Wait what kind of hardcore hobby was machio referring to? some sort of leather shit, I am into bondage stuff myself but don't really pay much attention to that side of it so I don't really know

Well I assume he was just using hardcore as slang so I guess the question is what did tachibana think he meant?

your bench is unusually good compared to your other lifts

She is so damn fappable.

Honestly from what I read even kamala khan is barely a muslim

Yeah, I lag a lot on the others, but it's like I'm built to bench. I think it's because my arms are a touch on the short side.

Kamala Khan is a fictional person while Ai Fairouz is a real person.

but her writer is a real person and said writer despite being a convert seems to have a poor grasp on her own religion.

Why didn't sensei freak out and regret signing up as soon as she saw Machio's hyper body? Is he actually still her type despite all that?

He has a handsome face, Jap girls (besides Akemi) only care about that and maybe financial stability.

Best anime ever

>canned mackrel is a snack
Oh those wacky japs

I eat Salted cod as a snack, its actually pretty good.

>not snacking on preserved fish products
Never gonna make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgympfbOgqw

Best opening of the year hands down

Sweaty gyarus surrounded by sweaty otakus at Comiket. The Yurikamome was packed when I took it to get to Big Sight too. Must have been unpleasant.

Attached: 20190207010438392_1000.jpg (1000x1334, 163K)

Breed/10

>lifts with the straight bar

gyarus are without a doubt the best kind of girls

>making fun of people trying to lift
Stop pushing your insecurities

Man I wish going to the gym was even slightly as fun as this shit.
No super buff dude around explaining things with a fun background music just plain repetitive boring exercises.

Is this the nips new plan to counter declining birth rate though? Make them hot to make them mate more.

Did they translate it differently in the source you are watching it from than the one I am? it's a line from the episode as a pun on fist of the north star

If you go to the gym and befriend really buff dudes, it becomes fun. Plus they help you push yourself more.

>tfw wanted to go to the gym today
>job got in the way
Employment is the biggest gains goblin.

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>front lean and rest
FRONT
LEANING
REST
HOLY FUCKING SHIT PRIVATE, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS

I'm a retarded boot, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

Absolutely halal

>not just waking up earlier and getting the job done
Never gonna make it

nigga I was up at 5am today

>ruining your sleep pattern

Never gonna make it

Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy but socially dead.

>but socially dead.
Wherein lies the problem?

I agree

I'm not seeing any towels on that bench

They're benching maybe 145. They won't even sweat, that bench will be dry as a well done steak.

Fun fact: Everyone sweats ALL THE TIME.
Even when it's not dripping from your face, you're still sweating.
Sit your ass on a leather chair for 5 minutes and get back up and you will see your assprint made of sweat.

Sweating is necessary for your body's thermoregulation.

And if you're the person that goes "I don't need to bring a towel to the gym because i'm not going to sweat", guess what? You are known as 'the guy that doesn't wipe after using the machines.'

Never exercise again.

I don't know about your shitbox gym, but mine has paper towels and disinfectant available for use around every corner. No need for a personal towel.

>tfw no qt gyaru gf to lift with

Attached: 1563305937273.jpg (688x606, 160K)

This, most gyms have a spray bottle and paper towels to clean

Thinking about making Hibiki on honey select, should i?

The ending is also very good
Especially for workout
Very motivating

>Her VA is a mudslim
YIKES

an actual muslim or "I say I am a muslim so my parents don't disown me"

Sometimes I wanna give advice to people in the gym, especially if they're doing something wrong, but I'm an autist and I feel like I'm overstepping my boundaries by doing that

Attached: 1563378538543.jpg (1911x1941, 911K)

Unless they're going to seriously injure themselves, I usually let it slide.

>diet advice
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [720p].mkv - 0007.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Attached: CMcOE9FUcAA0.jpg (1024x682, 111K)

So?

Fit girls are hot, deal with it

Attached: 1493422883687.jpg (994x559, 105K)

>bare shoulders
>short shorts
>teal coloring
>complementary colors
I'm not really a fan of twintails but it's not bad on 2D, that's for sure.
9/10

Attached: Lifts of the North Star.jpg (1098x768, 144K)

Shes a perfect 10 for me

She will wear more halal clothings sooner or later.

Nice costume, Machio-sensei.

Attached: 1521929893_Kenshiro gift.gif (500x372, 1.47M)

>honey select
she's gonna look weird

Plump ass

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.52_[2019.07.17_11.43.55].jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Imagine the contrast between her pink butthole and those tan ass cheeks.

>another 200 crunches yesterday
Slow and Steady

Attached: 1562182815236.jpg (1280x1386, 215K)

80s /10

anyone lifting here?
I need some dumbbells at home for when i'm watching anime (doing some curls), found some at 15 kg (33 pounds), is it good?

If you're a beginner that might be a bit heavy for curls. How many reps and sets are you thinking of doing?

You'll plateau pretty quickly and won't get stronger or bigger. You need to progressively increase the weight you're lifting.

Buy adjustable dumbbels so you don't have to buy new set when you get stronger.

>said guy who is in some shit american heretical off shot of Christianity what is not better than Islam

this anime isn't halal, so no
if she's muslim, that's just in name only

She could wear a trashbag and still look good.

>adjustable dumbbels
>200$ minimum
fug

They based the outside locations on a few things, for the anime. The comiket, the chain restaurants, there will be a lot more.

Attached: Some Location references.jpg (800x452, 97K)

Attached: Ch 20 Extra.png (800x1134, 624K)

squishy :3

seething christcuck

Seriously what the fuck did he mean by hardcore hobby, I assume some sort of sex thing

HOLY GOOD LORD
I PREDICTED IT LAST THREAD AND THE PREVIEW CONFIRMS IT
Ozu Toshio is ANIMATED OUTRIGHT ANIMATED next episode!!! Kickass! That means Sekibayashi will be, Adam will be (of course his girls, too), maybe even Shion will be!

This
anime
rocks

Attached: Shion and Akemi at home.png (847x1200, 351K)

>Akemi is actually related to Shion and it's not just an author nod that they have the same name
holy shit, based Sandrovich

University of Zagreb? That's the first time i heard my shithole being mentioned in a while

Yeah I'm starting, should I go for 5-10 kg instead of 15 kg?

ok I'll remember that

w-whoa

CONTINUITY GOD BLESSES US

Thanks, Kenshiro!
>t. Kinshiro

Attached: Muscle King.jpg (1366x1017, 248K)

Akemi is so cute and horny all the time

I dunno...late 80s, early 90s. But they certainly like the color.

Attached: Cover Pages 4.jpg (3888x3307, 3.85M)

>Yeah I'm starting, should I go for 5-10 kg instead of 15 kg?
I'd lower that to 5-8 kg, 10 kg should be too much if you've never trained before. Before bying, try doing few curls at the shop with proper form to understand how much you're capable of training with right now.

Very fationable.

>green shirt with green eyes
>dark skin
9/10 Only thing that could make it better is if her hair was brown.

At worst, we'll get pseudo silhouette, but at best Shion might get this scene. Akemi has to go get the Ozu book, after all: will she get it talking with her sister or will she just "disappear" to a library somewhere and come back minutes later? Depends on what the anime director likes.

Attached: 05.png (960x1361, 580K)

Dude is fat

yes they're good also buy a pull up bar that's all you need never went to a gym and don't even have dumbbells yet a lot of people compliment my physique

Buy a cheap set with small plates. start out with 10-12kg unless you're a complete lanklet of a pussy.

I got to 100kg bench press and squatting without a spotter for 3 sets about a year ago. Stopped lifting as much when the guys I lifted with had a big fight over some stupid shit and the group broke up. Started lifting again about 2 weeks ago, I'll slowly get back to that 100kg.

i hate this shit, most of the people giving advice have no self-awareness

Why doesn't Hibiki have tanlines? Does she go to nudist beaches?

It's hardest for me to get back to same amount of pull ups as before when I stop lifting. Could do 15 pull ups with additional 10 kg strapped to me, stopped lifting for half a year, now barely can do 5 pull ups with no weight.

I want to buy a pull up bar on a doorframe but I'm afraid the doorframe would break because there is a lot of plaster boards in my flat.

She tans her p*ssy while nude on a bed, obviously.

yes
0kg bp

I front squat 225lbs.

I tried doing a chair dip and fell and knocked myself out when I was in high school

Attached: dont like study 6.jpg (734x845, 229K)

The sound quality was weird. Funimation should stop rushing dubs out.

I used to lift, but spinal stenosis and partially collapsed discs have put a brutal stop to that.
And no, the injuries were not training related.

I'm on a anime image board, doesn't matter what time I go to bed my social life is already dead and buried user

Yeah I know that feeling, it's weird remembering what you've lifted before and then struggling to do even a portion of that. Another problem I have now is that I got use to lifting with other people so doing it alone I'm not pushing myself as hard as when I was with the boys.

funimation.com/forum/topic/18642/master-thread-how-heavy-are-the-dumbbells-you-lift-dubbed
>Funimation officially releases English Dubbed Episodes every Wednesday at 3 pm
>Funimation
>Danberu
>English Dubs
Oh FUCK that

Attached: 32 and watching anime.png (500x692, 181K)

Imagine all those super healthy and fit social rejects this anime will produce. Now combine this power with the wisdom of wizardry. The age of the normies is over.

Attached: 30 year old chaos sorcerer.jpg (212x242, 23K)

The trailer has them crowded around Akemi's tv...I don't think it's a book anymore.

Attached: Lower.png (310x335, 69K)

Why is that gyaru so delicious?

God tier genetics make her fat deposits rich and meaty and her diet + fit aptitude would make her the perfect swole, brown, yet plump GF

Attached: D_q_cc8U8AEdvg6.jpg orig.jpg (1980x2520, 584K)

Fucked up but I think the Kengan characters that show up in this show will end up looking much better than they will in their own show.

Bought 25 pound dumbells just yesterday.
Might of been a little much but I'll work myself into them.

Gold's gym a SHIT! real niqqas use equinox

Where is her hijab?

>that anatomy

Attached: 1563180877814.jpg (338x424, 19K)

NICE BULK!

Occasional reminder not to fall for the starting strength meme

I'd rather wake up at 4 during summer
It takes me an hour to actually be productive

This show tells me that deadlifting is dangerous. But every /fit/ guide requires deadlifting.

What do?

Attached: gwen_thinking.png (581x787, 395K)

if a "muslim" women wears no hijab they are practically not muslim
its literally a sin per second for each man looking at her

Take notice there are no people walking around it

Attached: Akemi.png (454x493, 135K)

Anything can be dangerous if you're not taught proper handling. Deadlift is no different. Wait until Machio explains it if you're desperate to include it.

It's the catchiest OP this year but only the second best this season.

youtube.com/watch?v=6r5xMH7Eiko

You learn correct form and deadlift.

Does /fit/ still have threads about it?

should have taken the neckpill

Her IR scene with Rico Strong was one of the best.

>sex instructor
absolutely based

Wait what? D-does this fucking manga about lifting weights has a plot?

Danberu? No. It's just a slice-of-life of girls hanging out together to enjoy life and lift weights. There's a couple "stories" that happen over 2-3 chapters at a given time, but it's really just fun times + ohsothat'swhata"mixedgrip"is.

Nah, just alot of setting overlap with Kengan Asura. Which has a plot.

This easily has the catchiest OP this season. I cannot stop listening to this fucking song.

Agreed. She's so tiny, and it was hot as fuck when she tried to measure how deep it was going to go inside her beforehand.

Attached: 1563417864016.webm (800x450, 1.8M)

>Akemi has a muscle fetish
>her sister's representative fighter is one of the least overtly muscular in the Kengan Association
sucks to be her

What is her name and where can I watch this scene?

The show says it's dangerous if you do it wrong. Everything is dangerous if you do it wrong anyway.

MUSCLE MUSCLE KINNIKU WA MUSCLE

Are you supposed to do cross hammer curls with really heavy weights? Cause I feel next to zero burn doing them but it's probably because I'm starting at low weight

What the hell's up with her feet?

Where do you feel the most burn? You might be doing them wrong.

Sakura Kizuna, and it's the first scene from AVOP-260.

my biceps

Learn proper form, or you'll be taking a trip to snap city.

>he doesn´t suck his gut in when going outside
truly the land of the free

muh /pol/

>JAV code
They fuck her in that costume?

Does anyone else like slight chubby girls? slight chubby Hibiki unironically makes my dick diamonds.

eat, but less

Attached: 1563470935699.gif (320x269, 1.95M)

No. Maybe next time.

Attached: 1563415866170.webm (800x450, 2.27M)

Imagine if the united states did shit like this for pornstars

The costume is from MKMP-284.

She's perfect when she's slightly chubby, I wish she'd stay like that

Shes is literally perfect

Attached: 20190710_222247.jpg (1080x1208, 410K)

rate trainers fashion

Attached: Dumbell - how much do your muscles weigh.png (895x476, 1.01M)

>naked
10/10

10/10 greek god body

Attached: 20190704_140004.jpg (1074x1331, 475K)

I want to mating press Hibiki, anyone else?

Before she loses weight.
Then after as well, because her tits will take up more of the body

youtube.com/watch?v=FWizDhYjGsc

Overhead press would work your shoulders more.

>Hibiki will never spend a week or two complaining that she can't stop gaining weight only to eventually realize it's because you impregnated her

I love how sexy this show is

What exactly is "sexy" about it? It's an innocent edutainment show.

that smug look
she knows I want to taste it

Attached: akemi002.jpg (500x658, 161K)

between the girls in this series, and Karla Kure and all the sexy OLs in Kengan Ashura, I don't think I've ever seen a mangaka with such blatant good taste as Sandrovich

>thought armpitfags were weird 3 weeks ago
>now I can feel will weakening

Attached: 1562702717166.png (287x354, 133K)

I want to mating press Akemi.

>Hibiki's all self conscious about a bit of fat and praises the ojou's figure
>she easily the hottest anyway, at least so far

Akemi being a snacc and a half helps

I only have a green tea jug that I finished recently to work out with

Attached: 1561517269176.jpg (647x912, 211K)

>tfw can't progress past 6 pullups
Not gonna make it.

I've been wondering if the bar placement is an issue, the wall that the door frame is in is quite thick so at the highest point my chin is actually several centimeters away (back) from the bar.

I will put a baby in that fit belly

Attached: danberu1414.jpg (640x360, 218K)

>29yo
She'd cling onto anyone at that age.

She's not going to change for the entire series, folks. The only times she "changes" is during gag scenes where she becomes comically obese, comically muscular, or when she imagines herself as comically sexy. Or, as with all the girls, when she's drawn in a style to reference another popular series (like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Yu-Gi Oh!, some Shojou something etc.)

Attached: Ayaka! Nice Abs!!.webm (960x540, 271K)

Ideal/10

Attached: Kinshiro.jpg (1366x768, 190K)

Attached: Ovulation Numbers.png (788x237, 176K)

wrong webm

Attached: I want those!.webm (960x540, 81K)

I love sensei!

Attached: 1563462939220.jpg (645x1024, 379K)

I would like to read the manga, but it's far too haram.

I think I'll just stick with anime instead.

Attached: x9.png (715x1013, 334K)

First see if you can touch your toes without bending your legs.
I know I can't.

Pretty sure that's too haram for any respectable gym as well.

Perfect as is. As long as the tip touches the cervix, she can get preggers.

Well, to be completely honest, only the first two or three chapters have quite that level of...detail. The outfits remain the same and the amount of underboob and outright nudity remain the same, you just won't see quite as much clitoris or labia as you do when MAAM is testing just how much he can get away with in the first volume.

Attached: dead inside.png (650x550, 158K)

What about vagina bones?

Plenty of vagina bones. If there's an exercise page or a summary page, there's vagina bones.

Attached: loves qipao.png (544x819, 163K)

Attached: 1563463170306.jpg (828x1136, 334K)

>fit women
disgusting, daily reminder that optimal female body is slight chubby

Attached: unf.jpg (436x701, 299K)

I'll bench press your fatass into the shadow realm

gross

Fuck off fatty

140kg, 5 sets 10 reps faggot
check your test levels

You mean slight chubby but muscular

God fucking dammit.

I end up regretting entering various threads more and more often lately. Perhaps it's finally time to leave.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x299, 125K)

based
i'd dump my entire hijab folder but don't want to get banned

Based it's the only good body type for a woman

She doesn't wear one so...

KYS

Attached: 237598237958236.png (146x163, 72K)

I want to take hibiki to an all you can eat buffet.

Attached: 1563405982188.jpg (1772x1927, 1.38M)

can they show such lewd behavior?

Attached: SK14.webm (800x450, 2.68M)

Gains Goblin shoo

I want to feed her my dick.

Attached: 01.jpg (1802x2456, 920K)

>This is the body of a highschooler

you'd be surprised

Mou Shindeiru/10

I can

Now what

She had close to 3k calories in her box.

Fat piece of shit

Not sure the last time you been by a high schooler but there's something they're putting in that starbucks bro.. The baby face is the only way to tell anymore

Danberu
>How much do your muscles weigh?!
HnK
>Bastard! What color runs your blood?! t. Rei
Danberu
>I have no strength left in my deltoids!
HnK
>I have no regrets left in my existence! t. Kaioh + pose of Shuu's death

Lifts of the North Star/10

Attached: 1563378729593.jpg (1911x3229, 2.18M)

LET'S MUSCLE

Attached: IMG_20190719_021410.jpg (1980x2520, 584K)

why the fuck do people eat protein powder instead of just eating meat?

Nani?!

>31 grams of protein per 100 grams
>you would need x2,5-3 of that amount in a single serving

Higher res.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.38_[2019.07.03_13.09.50].jpg (1913x2497, 2.08M)

awful/10

Depends on what you're trying to accomplish but if you isolate the burpee movements you lose the HIIT benefit of it. Provided that you're doing them correctly and at a decent pace.

It's less about strengthening a specific muscle and more about increasing your heart rate over a short time.

If the "golden time" they referenced has any merit, then it would be difficult to consume much protein from meat in just 30 minutes.
Protein shakes are the industrial solution to the problem. And clearly, they work.

The Kure in general make Abe go wild, her 16 year old daughter almost on sight went hunting down a chad to get babies.

>AVOP-260
you lying son of a bitch

Attached: 1557540529723.png (271x259, 34K)

>green and pink
0/10 color coordination

what, you cant eat a few hundred grams of meat? I don't get it

that's not slightly, you ham hoarder

She's not even sitting on her ass! Like I can understand when you have cushions, but don't seiza on concrete.

There is no such thing as golden time.

>Kure-sensei
>also already a mother
Twice over, and look at the ages.

Attached: It runs in the family.png (847x1200, 448K)

>tfw you ate peanut butter on a single slice of bread
I have no self control.

What kind of bread?

whole wheat

That user was talking about the IR scene with Rico, and that's indeed from AVOP-260. This is something else.

Attached: SK08.webm (800x450, 1.51M)

Clearly a fucking zoomer.

It's pretty fun and satisfying. Do it user.

And the problem is?

Attached: pre2k style.png (960x1360, 1.89M)

but peanut butter is great for bulking, and there's nothing wrong with bread in moderation.

All those fats, carbs and sugars in the Peanut Butter.

Peanut Butter is the most kino food there is.

Peanut butter is fucking gross. I have no idea how people can tolerate it. There's better food to get diabetes from.

What kind of American Peanut Butter are you eating that's shit enough for you to note the sugars in it.

>diabetes
peanut butter doesnt have sugar in unless you add it, which would taste fucking wierd, but I wouldnt put it past americans

peanut butter is fat and protein

are you a fucking woman?

I would like to summon the user that I talked with a while ago. Are you still going to the gym? How is your progress going brother.

Attached: tranquil night with kuro.png (1447x2046, 601K)

No I'm just fat and trying to lose a lot of weight.

I really wish there were intro/outro breaks in the anime. I wrote a bunch way back when the anime was announced (all in their chibi forms):
>Hibiki standing on a weight machine and it breaks
>Hibiki performing alternating dumbbell curls as Akemi squat's with a barbell
>Ayaka throwing super fast jabs at her sister wearing mitts
>Hibiki goes into superpower mode and blows a sandbag off its chains as the Ueharas and background machos look on in awe and Hibiki looks concerned about what she just did
>Zina performing cossack dances in a large fur hat and Cakesensei stands embarrassed in a lewd outfit
>Cakesensei proudly showing off her lewd outfit but then shirks back in fear when the girls in their uniforms walk by and notice her
>Machio performing a series of poses as Akemi looks on in lust and Hibiki looks exasperated
>Machio blending a protein shake with a bow-tie as the girls sit at the Silverman's Gym bar
>Aina and Cake senseis getting drunk in a bar
>Aina and Cake senseis at the school in their business skirts typing away madly with stacks of papers on their desks with Kure-Sensei looking on smugly
>Harnnold Dogegenchonneger acting out any number of different iconic Schwarzenegger scenes ending with Jason throwing peace signs
>Hibiki giving thanks for some huge amount of food in front of her and then eats it instantly as the girls look on with mixed expressions
>Hibiki's brother performing some chuuni stances as Hibiki just looks miffed, maybe the other girls (not Akemi) look on in lust
>Zina arm wrestling some background macho, struggling, as Hibiki arm wrestles some background macho, sends crashing through the table
>Ayaka doing some ab exercises while Cake-sensei tries some back stretches and then cripples over in pain as Ayaka abruptly stops and hurries over to see if she's alright
>Machio poses, the clothes all burst into "We'll be back shortly" as the girls look on (maybe waving, if not reacting to Machio)

There's just so much, i could go on and on.

Attached: Sundresses.jpg (1271x712, 262K)

Then that's a matter of volume. bread and peanut butter means nothing. Just don't eat shit food and eat less

Little scenes like that, animated like this

Attached: Ranma Eyecatch.gif (500x327, 998K)

My Japanese friends have told me that going to ANY gym is outrageously expensive there. Also that going to the gym and particularly being noticeably muscular is seen as totally gay there as well.

Sensei is lewd

Attached: DDVVHnCUwAA5JD5.jpg (900x1200, 194K)

The anime is quite literally toning down the series to be more marketable to younger audience. In the manga, she's not just a "cosplayer" she's an "erotic cosplayer" and she wants to be as explicit as could legally be possible.

Sensei is very lewd. And, unlike the teen girls she teaches, p dang confident when it comes to men.

Attached: 04.png (715x1013, 262K)

29, single, and desperate to fuck.

I can't belive she's single

Attached: f006.jpg (870x1233, 161K)

Any time that could have been for eyecatch gags went to the end of episode exercise routine.

Japan is just weirdly stupid about their Cake age level.
I dunno about Japanese colleges but I assume it takes 6-8 years to become one, and maybe another year or two to get credentials. Which doesn't allow for time for dating. But by the time they now have a stable income they're 'too old'.

>Old hags in JK uniform

Disgusting

Cow eyes are truly the best

Attached: 1544742634831.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Cake is simply older than 25.

yeah, i always thought it was kinda funny in the page after Hibiki's brother is introduced she instantly asks for his phone number (and gets it)

Attached: 15.png (960x1361, 923K)

Yeah. And if there's one complaint I have of the anime, it's that. I know it's there to act as a SERIOUS reminder to get the audience involved and so some workout...but I fucking want a little 3-4 second comic outro of
>Tachibana sensei holding up two different costumes in front of a mirror with a satisfied grin on her face, comparing them, then Aina, Mei and Nana all walk through her front door with booze shouting while Tachibana FREAKS THE FUCK OUT throwing the costumes in a closet
>Danberu?
or an intro of
>Akemi, Ayaka and Hibiki are walking to the gym but pass by a restaurant that says "All You Can Eat" with an "OPEN" sign hanging from the window, Hibiki notices and starts drooling, and a frightened waiter SLAMS the sign over to "CLOSED", the girls all look shocked
>Danberu?

Attached: 02.jpg (960x1361, 172K)

In case you didn't know, "cake" is just short for "Christmas cake." And what defines a "Christmas cake" is a desireable pastry (woman) that is enticing and charming and sought after by buyers or bakers (men) alllll the way until Dec. 25 (age 25) where from then on they're instantly expired and apparently lacking something that no one took them home (married them).

Attached: I'll be your guy.png (338x226, 103K)

Share it pls

Where do you think gains come from user? That peanut butter is heading right to your quads, thank ripple.

I love how Zina just ends up speaking harasho language.

I was /fit/ as fuck in college, but got lazy after graduating. Picked up some dumbbells specifically because of this show. Let's see if my early-30s ass can still lift.

Attached: 1562865705875.jpg (1018x1440, 89K)

First training today.

Can I have a Nice Bulk?

so did rich get isekai'ed as hibiki? with all the muscle memory from his first life, with phantom like memories breaching the conciousness ever now and then.
>why am i eating so much?
>muffled voice* EAT BIG TO GET BIG!!!

Attached: eat big to get big.jpg (553x554, 51K)

That entire chapter is wonderful, and Zina still spends at least 2 speech bubbles a chapter speaking with Cyrillic lettering since her introduction.

Makes me wonder if her VA will speak Russian lines in the anime.

Attached: 05.png (715x1013, 257K)

I know the tl for danberu is actually a 30s rower guy who was super fit like a decade ago. You have a friend, old man.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEy_czb3RKA

tldr: Don't bend your back, ever. Go as far as your hamstring flexibility goes.

t. only do dumbbell deadlifts

Good to know.
Gonna lift for the /fit/ brown gyarus

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.14_[2019.07.05_22.28.51].png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Fuck i want to be buff now

Attached: D_ybWNQW4Acbu4e.jpg (759x900, 142K)

Will the girls get their D, though? You can't have them thirsty the entire time and never land a smoking hot penis.

What are you waiting for? This is the perfect time to get /fit/.

Attached: 1562791267143.jpg (1895x1811, 1.66M)

Nice bulk!

Attached: 1518934363228.png (1177x1369, 1.31M)

they'll get my D

I second. I just got back into it after a while.

Can anyone post fit hibiki from the opening... for t...training reasons

She IS a Muslim, but she's probably doing VA works because she loves it. Although her career might end up more limited if she got into a relationship with a SEA Muslim.

what's up with islam and seafags?

ITT Muslims potentially derailing a thread thanks to religious preference of Hibiki's VA (she's half jap, half egyptian)

>172 IPs
>not even 400 replies
wew

I'm currently at 1/2/3/5.

>there needs to be a 24 blogshit general
Fuck off.

I was just pointing out that it's a pretty high IP count, since 500+ posts threads are usually around 110-140 IPs, retard.

Attached: D_zT245UYAAhQF7.jpg (479x640, 51K)

Who even cares? I just want to say that she's doing a great job for her debut

most muslims from third world countries like saudi arabia, palestine, malaysia, and indonesia are obsessed with converting non-muslims to islam.

Attached: Nice.jpg (1200x1333, 291K)

butthurt christians are triggered by the fact while devout muslims seem to be embracing this.

Every day I grow stronger, the gym provides simplicity to my life.

I lift the weights, I get better at what I do. What more is there to want?

We will all attain our goals, whether it be gains or something completely different. Mind the process and you'll be just fine

>I AM ALMOST AS OLD AS SENSEI

Help me, Yea Forums.

Attached: Yurei sensei-chan.png (906x530, 449K)

post the card

Not really, they are atheist or pagans

I would marry sensei.

why do i really want to watch all the girls from this masturbate

Is it actually better?

>no cute hijabi Hibiki

Attached: untitled.png (220x220, 48K)

this picture is halal

It depends. IMO fit with some muscles are the best of both worlds.

Attached: 1550223825574.jpg (2000x2758, 2.14M)

>gym 3-4 times a week
>on water and sugar-free drinks only, cutting ice cream and cakes entirely
>still have some belly fab

What exactly am I doing wrong?

Attached: 1473912001744.jpg (520x718, 70K)

What are you doing at the gym? Lifting weights and high intensity exercise does not necessarily burn a lot of body fat.

You'll want to focus on long duration low intensity exercises like running and cycling. Look into C25K.

Swimming burns a lot of calories, especially when the water is at a colder temperature.

Your body burns calories faster when the environment is cold.

I bet everybody on Yea Forums would become skinny in one year if they moved to Siberia.

Is he even human?

mostly like to get spotted in the shower, if you know what i mean

Attached: Muscle_wizard.jpg (600x890, 163K)

How often do anime characters wear that kind of top? I'm so used to seeing only school uniforms that I never expect fashion outside of KyoAni shows

So when does the growth kick in cause my skeleton arms are the same. They feel tighter now but that's it. I want those pull up bars but my door frame will definitely break.

Almost never, bare shoulders are illegal in Japan.

No, he has cast off the shackles of humanity, and has become a being of pure flex.

Do more cardio and hit the sweatbox. You might be loaded down with water weight.

eat more

i'm convinced most artists buy a young women's fashion magazine and just copy and paste it to how they see fit.

Still waiting for one to show up with a "Zupreme" knockoff bogo

gotta eat big to get big

i just realized, we never have /f/Yea Forums/ threads

Make your own butter without or with less sugar (and without trans fats too).

Because most of Yea Forums has no taste at all

>most
All of Yea Forums has no taste.

Of course, you can. For example, Robert is 34.

Attached: robert-oberst-response-fuel.jpg (1900x900, 659K)

we wouldnt be posting about our fashion, obviously

Attached: 05f1217704796bf4ae4d151f2769c12a.png (723x1023, 973K)

Siberia is actually not that cold. You would need the pole of cold (in Yakutia) for that.
>-63C = -81,4F

Attached: _1420799.jpg (803x535, 45K)

Attached: 1528945962664.jpg (1200x937, 908K)

what kind of exercise does kaede do?

Attached: 62579889_p0.png (1000x1470, 1.14M)

piromizu, infinote and mossi, the holy trinity of kaede artists

Attached: f44d781628821954e422b0fb2e8a39a6.jpg (900x1753, 1.09M)

Geez Kaede your mom let you have heterochromia, a mole and dick hair?

Kaede hijack lol

thread is almost at bump limit anyways

Attached: bdbd24a008d2bcb34b34a33cef98c74b.jpg (911x1350, 406K)

this is not appropriate fashion for a 25year-old idol

Attached: d3559db6563893ca3a0e143df05f5c58.jpg (606x1200, 806K)

With the way she eats by the time she's out of her teens she'll balloon to landwhale size.
That's why she needs to learn to exercise to keep her perfect slightly chubby physique.

Attached: 76adb55db02dd4ad0a061d441a781c14.png (1656x2455, 3.92M)

god i love halternecks like this

Attached: 9878129d3a362cb7bc0310cd0b4783a3.jpg (1114x1920, 493K)

>ywn carry a drunk kaede on your back
is there any reason to live?

Attached: 839998fa3a7b07c5bd739974807fa6f1.png (1157x799, 1.09M)

Attached: a1bd7a134b25c87553f2e32a224c4c76.png (750x1010, 917K)

>ywn get hot and sweaty with kaede

Attached: 5792d70738a214d96926fbc1d8ae7a30.jpg (986x1500, 517K)

we need more classy, elegant idols like this

Attached: 01ea8c904b7f2246c71e2206a887b9e7.png (1071x1288, 1.51M)

Is that Hina from Tada koi

Attached: Untitled.png (307x386, 175K)

I lift for cake idols.

Attached: kaede01.jpg (1200x1855, 370K)

I want to lift a cake idol

Attached: b4da496f3bdce409f3fd269e778aee9c.jpg (955x1351, 775K)

God damn episode 2 gives me a desire to look for doujins of /fit/ muscular girls getting raped

Reminder no one claims my wife but me.

Attached: 02ADAED8-4AE7-4E98-B223-366A8C40B6E0.png (375x1080, 171K)

>dick hair
This is the first I'm hearing of this
What exactly does dick hair even entail?

hair on the shaft I guess

Why is this show so erotic I already have a masturbation problem.

My wife Zina is so cute

Attached: [AnimeFreak] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.53_[2019.07.03_12.56.18].jpg (1920x1080, 688K)

Also known as sex hair. See attached exhibit.

Attached: b27d921373e0f9dccacc41656a652cc1f0dd339e.jpg (720x990, 245K)

>attractive young girls exercising with super macho men
How could this manga/show be NOT erotic

Light green and pink are complimentary colors you fucking retard. It's a perfectly fine combination.

oh i thought dick hair meant that her hair kinda looks like the head, a sort-of mushroom shape

I'm not going to have any semen left by the end of the show. How are they going to take responsibility?

Theyll TAKE take responsibility and one of the seiyuus will marry you

last for my waifu because i need to go to sleep

Attached: 4111326057894bcc8cfe1eff16554539.jpg (700x990, 483K)

Fuck off lard chaser.

Lots of women wear blouses like that in here, but none rock it like hibiki does. I fucking hate them.Well. Its anime i guess.

So what's your workout training today user?

Attached: 75656122_p0.jpg (1089x1512, 540K)

Ab and Leg day today, gonna need to take it easy with the leg training though, took a hit to the knee that ain't too happy with being moved.

Reminder that Hamster poster is a gains goblin and should not be trusted and Hibiki is best girl, followed by teacher.

Gonna do a fuckton of cardio today, burpees, core workouts and all that shit
I'm not looking forward to it

Attached: 1560796630827.jpg (500x404, 45K)

Just came from back home and showered. Did squats, bench and rows. Dips and abs for accessory and ~45 minute biking after that.
Good workout and now It's time to go to my parents summerhouse and eat like a pig.

Attached: squat.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

Why white?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.17_[2019.07.18_12.59.59].jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>What exactly does dick hair even entail?

Attached: _1c3183d2fe0fd3558c008e8f65a3852c1439663426_full.png (640x354, 256K)

If you'd let your idol walk like that outside you're a failure as a producer.

So what you need is a masturbation solution

>doing dedicated cardio or abs

Just imagine doing this with Hibiki but with slightly more belly pudge

Attached: myanee2.gif (960x720, 1.73M)

slut/10

See you in 3 days user

Attached: 1563273473412.gif (500x310, 1019K)

Not yet halal

Imagine the possibilities with her bangs.

based banned anonymous poster

But who is giving it to her?

It's (you)

Anyone else buying the dumbell moteru bluray when it releases?

Only if they're heavy enough.

Attached: lifturpoorn.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

I’m kinda /fit/ is this a good anime?

Attached: 1560604422432.jpg (472x427, 101K)

Supreme taste

Attached: 1543357160729.jpg (1280x2261, 696K)

>Machio uses 50kg dumbbells
>could lift any of the heroines with one hand
IMAGINE

What the fuck

Attached: 1529283995103.jpg (437x431, 14K)

>tfw literally every woman on the planet is imagine tier to Machio
God I wish I was him

ranma was nice

This anime is seriously weird. was it commissioned to get people into fitness by some group? a Japanese government group? some gym/fitness company(s)?

Also what the fuck was with the boxing plot at the end of ep 2 that episode 3 just completely dropped?

is this your first episodic series or something?

Answer meeee. Would a /fit/izen like this or is it meme shit

just watch it you fagget

Ok

you response makes no sense. you sure episodic means what you think it means?

>Definition of episodic. 1 : made up of separate especially loosely connected episodes
The episodes are connected loosely, that's why the boxing thing is not brought up again.

why put it in then? that's ridiculous.
loosely connected episodes like in sit comes have their own conclusions. they don't end on a WTF moment and then drop it for ever.

Hibiki's arm strength is the connecting point and the only thing they were trying to push when it came to the boxing scene. The "let's aim for the world title" was the joke that made sure you knew it wasn't a serious plot point as Hibiki just wants to lose weight not become a pro.

Fucking autist.

What the fuck?
I thought intermittent fasting is supposed to make you thin instead of being a fatty?
Who should I trust, chinese cartoon or real nutritionist?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.54_[2019.07.19_21.29.46].jpg (800x600, 205K)

Jokes are funny. that's just moronic.

You're not supposed to explode into 1000 calories after fasting right?

be real with me. is there any point besides masturbation in me watching this show

yeah, I was also surprised about this

the guy who writes it is just really into fitness and athleticism. He wrote Kengan Ashura too

There's daily IF (16/8, 20/4, OMAD etc.) and then there's what the show was talking about which is fasting for weeks and then pigging out again, which is stupid. Of course eating steady and keeping blood sugar level is what everyone should do since that helps control the feeling of hunger.

>which is fasting for weeks and then pigging out again
No, hibiki is most likely doing the 16/8 IF by skipping breakfast. Skipping breakfast and just eating from 12-8 is normal for people doing the 16/8 plan.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.16_[2019.07.19_21.40.59].jpg (1280x720, 598K)

Seriously, is no one going to talk about the obvious boatload of steroids he takes to keep that size?

The workout advices are really good but the nutrition advices are often full of broscience

Then don't eat carbs and it won't spike your sugar levels.

>a girl as pretty as her
>still shy around guys
Also, why are none of the guys and girls in the gym flirting with each other?

Attached: 1559126189059.jpg (241x301, 7K)

His gym members follow his example

Attached: 14.png (715x1013, 343K)

Th-that's really lewd, Akemi...

Attached: acummy.jpg (1275x716, 66K)

Aside from Akemi, they aren't really interested in the Background Machos.

Attached: 06.png (715x1013, 280K)

Cop Craft is nice. This and Dropkick take me back to the 00s.

Don't know about her, but I always wear my bags up front. Living in Southeast Asia, you're always on the lookout for pickpockets, especially in crowded places like trains and shopping festivals. It's always during the more crowded places where they strike. They use a knife to cut a hole at the bottom of your bag usually. That's why having your bag in front of you is important (for me, at least).

mostly resting today, a little stretching, foam rolling and some light cardio probably.

literally ovulating

I wish Akemi would raise her hips onto my dick

Attached: hippureizu.jpg (617x342, 29K)

Friday that means BI day, curls for the [2D] girls

That scene was cringe and bluepilled, IF & OMAD are both great tools for fat loss, but obviously shoving 4000 some calories of fried food down for one meal isn't.

Learn something today fatties: youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

Just go to the gym and do all your exercises there, fucking faggot

/u/ btfo as usual by kenshiro

This. It is definitely a propaganda to scare away people from doing IF. No way the dumbbell sponsors would allow all the people watching the show to drop breakfast. Imagine the loss to all the lawson, 7-11 and familymart if everyone started to just skip eating breakfast.

delicious horse body

Hibiki needs to ask him out already.

Attached: 663.jpg (970x1000, 216K)

What the fuck is this show about? Sex instructor?

Is this exercise supposed to be difficult? I literally cannot raise my hips off the ground in that position.

Looks like an older version of Fumina from Gundam Build Fighters Try.

Would IF be good for dropping body fat percentage or is it generally for extreme cases of fatties who want to lose a lot of weight? Because I'm happy with how my gym is going but fuck me I can't get my body fat percentage down

Damn, is that official art? That looks awesome. Can't wait for the super high res versions.

IF works. Skip your breakfast and do 16/8 as a beginner. One meal a day is a bit extreme but you can try it once you get use to the 16/8 routine.

So she's just riding the carousel. I mean she's a cosplayer so that shouldn't be surprising.
Into the trash.

They don't want to spread the intermittent fasting secret to the masses.

Anybody can get a PhD these days and sell snake oil.

She's looking for a relationship. Actively searching.

Attached: Cakes.png (335x236, 124K)

Yes, official. They're (except for Akemi's) all poster art sold based on where you purchased the volume. Literally different for whatever chain store you bought that volume. Not many people scanned them in. I know, I've been looking.

Here's some others, for example. I have ALL the SAMPLES, of course, but very few of the actual HQ non-sample versions. For all 7 volumes.

Attached: Volume Art quick peek.jpg (5760x3060, 3.01M)

With armpits like that, hell yes.

Actively testing out dicks you mean.

I don't think I'd advise any middle-school or high-school student to try "fasting for 16+ hours, then binge eat whatever the fuck you want until you can't stuff your face anymore."

>that Karla Kure
does she appear in the series later? Neat

Attached: You're not the only one.png (960x1042, 563K)

3meals a day is one of the greatest con done by the food industry. Humans used to go by without food for days while they hunt and forage for food.

"Yes" she appears (twice) but not really.

Humans can do all sorts of meal plans.
Akemi isn't actually telling Hibiki that you CAN'T do a "skip a meal, binge/over-eat only 1 meal" a day, just that it's not a great way to lose bodyfat. She's not suggesting "3 meals a day" either. She was outright PRAISING Hibiki in Ep. 1 for being able to bulk thousands of calories SIX times a day. She's merely suggesting that Hibiki can eat 5 times a day (or more) by simply adjusting caloric portion control. Don't eat huge meals, just nibble on food all day long.