What's the best english text in an anime you've ever seen, Yea Forums?

What's the best english text in an anime you've ever seen, Yea Forums?

Attached: sailor moon test.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us
youtube.com/watch?v=NPp3nl6JmiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

despite

>nanpa
means flirting, right?
>new-half
Interesting

Attached: korbo.jpg (410x256, 8K)

>new half
Kek i actually laughed

Attached: sb2.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Attached: [Zero-Raws] JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken - 09 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_01.00_[2012.11.30_22.2 (1280x720, 111K)

Nanpa is like Japanese version of PUA

Attached: 1556754988348.png (740x772, 797K)

Attached: 1440677303139.jpg (424x293, 52K)

Couldn't they find someone who knew english in their whole stusio?
I thought Japanese being unable to talk english was just a meme.

Attached: trigun.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

I think you should learn English before you critique others, ESL-kun.

No contest

>I, Angelise Ikaruga Mitsurugi, wish to here provide an explanation regarding the altercation which occurred at the bathhouse between myself and Squadron Number One Captain Thalia. On the occasion of my daily sorties, my performance has been spectacular, and thinking about it now this was more than enough to make Captain Thalia jealous. However, for my part, I knew nothing of the captain's envy and unfounded slandering of me, and I had no idea whatsoever about the captain's mounting day-to-day stress. Even when the captain came to me at the bathhouse my only thought was that she had come to praise my usual work. Further, even when Captain Thalia came at me with a knife, I though that this was a unique manifestation of the captain's affection and I accepted the challenge without a thought. I knocked away the captain's knife, and after some bare-handed fighting, we entered into a battle with scrubbing brushes, and I felt that it was actually beating her that would meet her expectations, and so before I knew it, I had won a total victory. As far as this goes, I believe my behavior is as it normally is in my day-to-day life, but I have come to learn through this incident that my being elegant and luxurious causes some people to feel envy.
I am guilty of no wrongdoing or misconduct in this incident, and I myself am not to blame in the slightest, so I can improve nothing, but if it may be said that the mere perfection of my existence begat it, then I do offer some apology.

Attached: top meido.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

Nanpa, you say?

Attached: 80726.png (640x400, 38K)

Where does Yea Forums get off calling me an EOP when I have more knowledge of Japanese just from watching anime than people who get PAID to write in English do of English?

Post that one article Ami prints out that turns to be the lyrics to Danger zone

>Dimitrie
>Ardeal
Please help this phoneposting gypsy with some sauce.

It's most definitely not a meme. Japanese are notoriously bad at English comparing to how otherwise well educated the people are. Japan ranks in the top 10 in all three categories of PISA studies implying that their schooling system is effective, if arduous, but they rank very low in English proficiency, literally at the level of third world shitholes.

Attached: 1483633887199.jpg (428x1891, 179K)

this is good english, showing that language will change in the future.
10/10 worldbuilding bravo Tomino

Attached: wine.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Attached: 1483628054848.jpg (634x2387, 169K)

>Even if it is impossible, each man's making to data is possible it is making each man's "Memory" data

So this is the power of.... genius anime girls... who have lived years in USA...

Attached: steinsgate.png (1279x720, 1.83M)

Is this real?

What am I looking at here? Is it the Saturday? Because that's what a cursive R looks like you mong.

Attached: Legend_of_Galactic_Heroes_GaidenSilverWhite_Valley_03_Central_Anime_B157798C.mkv_snapshot_17.53_2013 (960x720, 126K)

Isnt she supposed to be a genius with an iq of 160? Way to go.

They could just have put lorem ipsum in there and the typical viewer wouldn't have thought that it was about anything but space engineering

>Kurisu=Makise
>=

>3dogs+12cock
Fucking furries

Ah, yes, the fun loving triple alliance of Adolf=Hitler, Benito=Mussolini and Emperor:Hirohito.

>Adolf=Hitler
It's like Adolf is the name of whole class of enemies. Like Dragon=Red.

it's nanpa2.
this is nanpa.

Attached: 89589.jpg (640x400, 199K)

>hyper smell bomb
>crazy danc'ng yamada
>fork cock gun

They have to be doing this shit on purpose.

>not posting this one

Attached: CYehzI4UsAAFl7H.jpg (1200x915, 231K)

>HYPER SMELL BOMB

Attached: 1562558654437.png (321x322, 36K)

>kikkoman onions-sauce
>crazy danc'n yamada, the king of galaxy
>potato and beef party
>hyper smell bomb
im dying

Attached: 1561977570691.jpg (1024x789, 193K)

I recall some of the legalese in Symphoger being decent, which is weird because when they speak English its gibberish

Attached: vlcsnap-00176.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

Forget about text, why do they never hire VAs that can actually fucking speak english to play english teachers, the high school gohan arc of dbz was fucking painful to watch listening to that shit

Attached: mmdq21u.jpg (960x720, 82K)

Anyone has that crossange gravestone?

Attached: engrish.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Attached: cor.tv.jubei.chan.s1.05._90CC55A2_.mkv_snapshot_13.22__2015.09.30_08.57.58_.jpg (640x480, 150K)

Attached: 1392243243347.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Because the amount of VAs who can speak English well is nearly nonexistent. It's not like Nips care, they don't know it's horrendous, it just has to vaguely sound something like English. It's passable for them because they don't know the language any better either.

cringe

user not even the actual english teachers can speak proper english

Thats assuming they have a guy. Trigger had a guy help them with LWA but I'm not sure every studio has that. Also its anime, its made on whatever spare cash the producer finds in his sofa and handed in at the last minute with a hundred Koreans dropping dead to get each episode out

Unexpectedly based

>hymenn
I think this was intentional

this must be fucking intentional, i swear

the reason for that is that they keep hiring retarded americans and brits to teach english
the only thing you need to teach english in japan is to be a native speaker
you dont need any teacher training or experience, just be a native speaker
do you think the average american would make a good english teacher, well there's you english teacher in japan

Th-this isn't actually in FMA is it?

The anime and manga with the best English I've seen so far is The Promised Neverland, full stop. From names of characters/places to background text to literary references, it's so good I'm convinced Kaiu Shirai must've spent a long time in the West like Daromeon, or could even be half-Western for all we know.

To be fair, she barely learn any until she met Lawrence.

Came here to post this.

Attached: 1416611225319.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Attached: tumblr_ma0p218gno1qhg012o1_1280.png (640x480, 108K)

All they did here was copy a README.TXT file.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

That is a big dick move for an apology.

She was supposed to write an apology but her maid volunteered to do it instead.

>Jamitin
What do you think?

Maid unironically sounds like best girl.

I don't know about anime, but pretty much any raw manga I've read had decent english texts. Sudome Milky Way and Delinquent Mahou Shoujo comes on the top of my mind.

The only correct way to read this is with a thick swedish accent.

HE IS A CHAR

But that's finnish?

>do you think the average american would make a good english teacher
No, I don't. I'm a teacher myself. But the fact is that Japanese are really fucking bad at English and their practices on how they go about arranging the education is incredibly faulty.
It's not the sole reason, although a significant one. Nips in general rely too much on rote learning, which can only take you so far. They're culturally pretty isolated and they don't promote ways or incentives to learn a foreign language, even a lingua franca like English. There's no need to know the language in everyday life, and it isn't a requirement to easily find employment.
On top of that the education takes a full immersion stance on teaching English, which is fucking stupid, because formal teaching at beginner or basic level needs to use an auxiliary language to explain when pupils do not understand. Instead they hire people who don't even know Japanese and so they can only try to communicate in English.

Attached: 1544414261766.jpg (697x463, 48K)

Attached: ebin.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Oh you do not want to see what happens when they hire actual english speakers.
youtube.com/watch?v=NPp3nl6JmiQ

Yes but very poor and unnatural finnish.

>unnatural finnish
So finnish?

the classic

Attached: [EG]Zeta_Gundam_13_BD[705C0A94].mkv_snapshot_09.30_[2012.08.21_13.21.27].jpg (960x720, 113K)

>Hello! You maybe problem nice to get this is a letter. You are nice. I like you. I am writing a letter. From where, bathtub and to where, isn't that so
That's what it says

>Far Eastern island nation
I've never seen Japan described like that in actual publication

maybe 200 years ago

korbo

Is it just me or does the english voice sound like it came from a lower quality mike