Does Yea Forums like Full metal panic

Does Yea Forums like Full metal panic

Attached: 29E294B8-1258-429E-938D-DA316154358F.jpg (640x960, 247K)

It's pretty cool.
FMP V when?

Yea Forums is too new to know what it is, despite that sequel from not too long ago.

Also Tessa > Chidori

Attached: blammo.jpg (548x400, 60K)

only when done by kyoani

Yes

Chidori makes my dick happy, tessa makes my heart happy. I can't really choose one of them.

I'm just going to say this, the film masters were probably at a different studio rather than 1 if anyone's nervous.

I only really like Fumoffu. And the TSR OVA episode, which was essentially a Fumoffu episode with the Mithril cast instead of the school cast.

It's pretty lit bro

The first season done by Gonzo was pretty good though. Fumoffu and TSR were miles better but I still have fond memories of the first season. Invisible Victory was shit.

I love it.

I gave up halfway through fumoffu. Should I finish the current seasons?

Tessa is a stupid slut who should stop trying to bang soldiers under her command

Yeah it really sparked my interest

Attached: 1542637203284.jpg (729x914, 58K)

Nami was the superior version of Chidori

It's hardly her fault she has fuckable soldiers.

With a burning passion

Season 5 soon.

Fraternization is forbidden user

Yes
I even liked the edgy parts of it, and didn't like Fumoffu

I liked most of S1, 2nd Raid and Fumoffu.

Attached: Souske x Chidori02.jpg (704x480, 48K)

Yes a lot

Attached: __bonta_kun_chidori_kaname_inaba_mizuki_mikihara_ren_teletha_testarossa_and_others_full_metal_panic_ (2829x2000, 921K)

Do we know when?

Nope, hoping we hear something this October.

I'm surprised by the gap. Didn't the last season sell pretty well?

Probably because XEBEC are dead and got took over by Sunrise. Maybe Sunrise do the last season even.

>Xebec ceased to exist as a business entity on May 31, 2019. Xebec's post-production teams, which were not part of the sale to Sunrise, were broken up and consolidated into several IG Port companies, but Production I.G inherited the company's assets. Copyright of Xebec's past works reverted to the IG Port group as a whole.
Fuck, who even has the rights now?

Yes of course. Not to be a downer, but will the recent event have an effect on fmp?

Missed your comment on accident. So fmp hopefully won’t be effected by this?

Kadakawa owns it I think, the studio was just licensed for that one season. Given that it was originally announced that it would be all the novels we can assume they were having problems before it finished, so they may have things lined up by now just waiting to be announced. I wouldn't mind Production I.G doing the final season though. 4 studios in 5 seasons, not bad FMP.
Kyoani? Not in the slightest, unless they were hired to do season 5 which is extremely unlikely.

I didn’t know kadakawa owned the rights. well that’s some good news hopefully. Thank you

what th fuck with her hair

anyway anime is good can't wait for s5
both chidori and tessa are waifu

Weren't Laeventein kits outselling Gundams? Why wouldn't they finish it? No new Arm Slaves to introduce?

I remember lots of people on /m/ claiming that the IV kits were selling really well.

Attached: Teletha.-Tessa-.Testarossa.full.1272847.jpg (696x696, 165K)

They didn't even do S2.

Somewhat the first season, after that I lost interest.

the doujin that has 85 pages of romantic buildup is pretty hot

Attached: full metal panic.jpg (225x350, 43K)

Hold up Charles I came to give you the Dickens not read a novel.

No one likes it anymore. JNC licensed the light novel and mentioned its sales are poor.

It feels like a poorly written fanfic.
After the death of gauron and gates

I wouldn't mind s5 going back to gonzo

JNC announced a hardcover physical release for it early next year

Digital almost certainly was weakened by the fact they started from the beginning - I never bought it because I already own something like the first five books from when Tokyopop released them and had zero interest in rebuying

I want to fondle Midori's midoris.

the heart is where the boner is made

Attached: full metal panic.png (3264x1500, 2.74M)

imagine being a tessafag

Attached: chidori.jpg (1600x1180, 775K)

I can assure that it definitely feels good, man.