Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

In this weeks episode, it becomes more evident Ai's reason to becoming evil is plain retarded and only exists as an excuse for the writers to fill VRAINS episodes until it ends in April. But oh well, it was nice to see Aoi pissing herself for the fifth time I guess.

Attached: 1563363287837.jpg (1280x720, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1367399/43634d295f/
youtube.com/watch?v=iYBpil-dfh0&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Your Marincess Deck is working great.jpg (1280x1440, 365K)

Why do women in YGO exist

just to suffer

i miss yuzu

Blue Maiden a cute!

>piss
I don't know what you're watching but it's not vrains.

Marincess were a mistake. Trickstars were her true deck.

>women

Attached: Women would only get in the way.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Attached: 1563390792835.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

Yuzu's relevancy started to drop after Serena showed up.
Proper female deuteragonist when?
Female protagonist when?
Tomboy protagonist when?

Attached: 65434966_p0.jpg (771x1017, 562K)

I think you'll just be facing disappointment in december.

>AI will erase the trash that is aoi
all hail AI

I'm okay with a tomboy side character too. I just want another. The two we've had were the best girls of their respective series.

Attached: Kaboom.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

OWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 110 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.17_[2019.07.17_23.19.36].jpg (1280x720, 454K)

SAME SADNESS

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 110 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.02_[2019.07.17_23.20.30].jpg (1280x720, 519K)

Wonder why he was like that when before she took 11800 damage like a champ and was left standing.

HIKOKUBOOOOOO

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 110 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.52_[2019.07.17_23.26.32].jpg (1280x720, 599K)

Someone get a time machine to go back to when Ai wasn't crying.

Attached: time has stopped moving.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

During the Battle Phase: Target 1 "@Ignister" monster you control in the Extra Monster Zone and 1 Link Monster in your Main Monster Zone; banish both that Main Monster Zone monster and cards from your opponent's hand up to that monster's Link Rating until the end of the Battle Phase, and if you do, move that Extra Monster Zone monster to your Main Monster Zone. During your opponent's Battle Phase, if the first attack this phase is declared involving 2 Link Monsters: You can banish this card from your GY; end the Battle Phase. You can only activate 1 "TAimed Technique" per turn.
Rate Ai's latest spell's artwork and effect

Attached: TAimedTechnique-JP-Anime-VR.png (438x846, 363K)

>Serena shows up
>supposed to be Judai stand in
>Her duels are "dirty wins" where Dennis has to hold back and where Roger cheats for her(actually she still loses this one)
>we never see Yuzu vs Serena to see who is the real legit fusion Ruri

And yes I know Rin shitstomps everyone but Yuri, but I'm just saying Serena is overhyped

Why doesn't Aoi wear a diaper?

It's crap. Besides, moving Dark Templar to the MMZ would have been EXTREMELY counter-productive hadn't it been for Judgment Arrows.

Please quickly kill that blue trash before her piss dirty the place, Ai-sama!!!!

>new female YGO protag
>killed off, somehow, ten episodes in

Attached: music.jpg (240x240, 23K)

HE LINK SUMMONED, WHAT A SURPRISE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 110 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.48_[2019.07.17_23.29.16].jpg (1280x720, 592K)

joke bond

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 110 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.57_[2019.07.17_23.29.43].jpg (1280x720, 489K)

Attached: Not a Link Summon.jpg (1920x1080, 957K)

TRANSCEND HUMAN INTELLECT

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 110 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.01_[2019.07.17_23.51.52].jpg (1280x720, 473K)

>The bond that will bring them to hell together

Her true deck is the one she uses in real life.

blue dumbass

Plot twist, Zaizen is the one who survives

First he would have to be above a vacuum's intellect.

he's already transcended emma and blood shepherd

Would it be thematically fitting with Vrains theme of repetition for Aoi to survive having her brother killed, and then going on to kill Ai's brother?

Should we even praise Vrains for having repetition as a theme or just view it as boring?

>dueling is a proof of intellect

Emma couldn't transcend fucking vanilla mirror force

Judgment Arrows is ___

Attached: JudgmentArrows-JP-Anime-VR.png (532x778, 706K)

Will there be a Punished Aoi when Akira dies removing her from the duel before losing?

Beautiful.

And he will OWEEEEEEE for the rest of the season.

The most we'd get is Punished Aoi killing a vacuum cleaner causing Ai to become even more angsty and killing Aoi in return

you forgot BUY MARINCESS

>Punished Aoi
The only thing that slut is good at is pissing herself.

played out.

a card that will forever be anime only.

PUNISHED AOI

A WOMAN DENIED HER DEPENDS

Shut up, Aoitard.

Soulburner ain't losing against a vacuum cleaner.

This is the best use Miyu they could have come up with. What a good friend.

Attached: Aoi hugs miyu.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

How Hikokubo go even further down the abyss next episode with his duel writing?

Attached: Marincess Decision.png (309x450, 252K)

SHITPOSTER

A SHOTAFAG DENIED HIS BOIPUSSI

Oh wait, duh. Pandor might fuse with Aoi or something, since there doesn't seem to be an android body for her (yet)

Bullshit. Miyu is a lost incident children. She's the rightful ship to Yusaku and main girl.

Pandor will fuse with Miyu after Blue Bladder bites it

Miyu's just a regular girl it seems like.

Pandor deserves to be treated better than fusing with that trash. It's only double her chance to job.

Pandor is programmed to be a good christian Ignis who doesn't go tranny when turning human

what's the watch guide for vrains? watch the recap episodes until s3?

Can she even survive if she loses this one?

Vrains's Pot of Greed.

Nope. Watch it whole, actually.

You can't skip season 1 since there really no filler other than maybe a recap episode. Its a controversial opinion, but in season 2, just skim through any Bohman's duel except the last one. They are really not worth your time.

Are future ygo ace monsters cursed because of him ?

Attached: DGafdnIXgAAgGF-.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

Does this card have a record number of duels for an unprinted card?

Attached: judgment arrows.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Attached: SpeedWorld-WC11-EN-VG.png (256x191, 26K)

The first arc is a waste of time. Just watch the recaps and the last Yusaku vs Revolver duel.
The second arc skip the Bohman's duels except the last one, like that other user said.
The third arc, I don't know, just watch it whole, I guess, though it's not really that interesting.

They were cursed before him. Have you seen Dark Magician and Neos?

>Blue Bladder
extreme kek

Nah, recaps in S1 aren't enough to cover it. And you need S2 to understand why S3 happens. Vrains is nice when binging anyway, just watch it all.

The ritual will shuffle hands back into the deck for an attack boost.

Attached: water ritual.png (1280x720, 715K)

Or making a similar game error to Soulburner's Ritual summon against Go.

I can't imagine the ritual will have the same graveyard summoning effect.

Ss3 is the most boring so just watch it all.

>Blue Bladder
Is there any other ygo characters that has as many good nicknames as Aoi?

Playmaker, Revolver, Playmaker, Seahorse.

All players barely have hands. BM's at 2, Akira at 0, and Ai should be at 0 too when bringing out his Ritual. The Ritual will likely have something to do with protection since that's the last area remaining to be covered (Dark Templar is recovery, Earth Golem is UNGA, Fire Phoenix is burn, Light Dragon is momster removal, and Wind Pegasus is S/T removal).

What was stopping Aoi from activating Marcincess Wave on Pikari @Ignister?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

You can't even name more than 3 nicknames for each one of them.

That's a really weak monster to use wave on.

Hikokubo

That Go already tried it and Ai still found a way to Summon Dark Templar. Pandor likely told her off-screen. Although, she SHOULD have stopped Templar's effect.

Is that a Water Hydra or a Water Serpent? It can't be dragon because that's occupied by Light Dragon

For playmaker just switch out "play" for any word that rhymes with it. For Revolver there's Varis, mirror force guy, gunface, and dark dragon dude. For Kaiba there's Set, Seahorse, Kaibaman, and rival.

It's likely Water Serpent. Weeb fact, but in OCG the Sea Serpent Type is Sea Dragon instead, meaning that it being a serpent would be an excuse to include another dragon.

During your Main Phase: You can send 1 "Tindangle" card from your hand to the GY, then apply 1 of the following effects, also you cannot send other cards with the same name to the GY by the effect of your "Stairs of Mail" for the rest of this turn.
● Change 1 face-down Defense Position monster you control to face-up Attack Position.
● Change 1 face-up Attack Position monster you control to face-down Defense Position.

Attached: StairsofMail-JP-Anime-VR.png (605x883, 439K)

shitvulva, retardvulva, jobvulva

How come she doesn't strike poses like this in episodes?

Attached: 1563310863927.jpg (563x797, 126K)

It's ok for something as slow as a Flip Deck. Irl it will surely be able to auto-search itself like with Euler and Nagel.

When will Ai summon a Link-2 monster?

Playmaker has significant link 2 monsters?

Making up them now doesn't count, Revolver hater.

Code Talker? As the base for all the other Code Talkers.

Yeah but no one uses those names.

Can you strike that pose when you're shitting yourself?

What is the name referring to anyway? I'm surprised it's not a tindangle card despite supporting them.

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

Yugioh is LITERALLY cardgame Jojo. Even down to how the show treats women.

I wonder if that means we are due for a female protagonist soon?

According to Yugipedia, it's referring to something called Golden Ratio.

>I'm surprised it's not a tindangle card despite supporting them.
lmao akira and revolver always get the short end of the stick when it comes to spells and traps

isn't that just the fibonacci sequence?

So I guess not.
Nice try but link spam is easier than that

Reading the Wikipedia page, Fibonacci was influenced by the Golden Ratio.

In the level of Linkuriboh, Decode Talker and Firewall Dragon? No.

B L U J O B B E R

B L U P I S S E R

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 110 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.42_[2019.07.18_18.23.58].jpg (1280x720, 492K)

>I wonder if that means we are due for a female protagonist soon?
only if they want viewership and engagement to sink down further

Dragon Maids WHEN

How much longer can this season even last? Who's even left to duel at this rate? I'm not trying to be sarcastic at this point: only the main trio is left and it hasn't even been 20 episodes.

Can VRAINS even last longer at this point without extreme padding? Are they trying to finish VRAINS as quickly as possible so they can undo or change the EMZ mechanic so they can sell the next product and next anime?

How much longer can this season even last at this rate?

Just watch the first arc because it's the only good one.

Ai vs everyone
Vacuum Bot vs everyone
Soulburner vs Revolver

Attached: the dissapearance of professor piggu.jpg (606x750, 175K)

Obviously some kind of new thing is going to rise up. Whether it's the ignis coming back as revived abominations or SOL fucking up again and creating a threat. Or something completely different

Honestly, with the reveal that King wasn't an actual person and just the shareholders, I think SOL is pretty done.

Its amazingly weird the evil mega corporation in what seems to be a cyberpunk could turn out to be the least serious antagonistic threat, but unless it turns out there really is an actual "King" manipulating everything (which would be really weird after stating its just the stockholders) I can't see SOL ever being relevant in this story again.

VRAINS feels weird in general because there is no "ultimate threat" at this point we're consciously aware of. DM had Zorc, GX had the Light of Destruction, 5D's had the God of the Underworld in the first half and Z-ONE for the second, ZEXAL had the Barian Emperors and Don Thousand, and ARC - V had Zarc. I was really expecting "King" or whatever to be the true ultimate threat. Between the revelation that Lightning was responsible for everything we thought SOL did and the fact the main protagonists have basically forgiven SOL for everything that's happened and Queen getting jobbed, I just can't see SOL ever coming back as a serious threat, and it feels... really late to introduce a brand new antagonistic force, you know?

I could be wrong, but it just feels weird at this point. Regardless, I can't see it not being rushed.

can ygo7 just get here already so that I can at least have that curiosity and thrill for ~3 episodes before this franchise disappoints me again

B L U B L A D D E R

Attached: image%3A111946.jpg (1684x1191, 156K)

If by an "ultimate threat" you refer to a main antagonist that would possibly be Lighting, he indirectly caused the events of S1, he is the villain and mastermind of S2 and S3 is the aftermath caused by his actions

When will the whole doujin be released?

Blue maiden should survive this duel, if not who's gonna be the girl character for the rest of the arc?

Attached: Lewd Aoi and Holly angel.jpg (600x279, 46K)

I really want her to survive, it would be insulting to die again and right after finding out PM identity and becoming an actual friend to him

>Women
Kek. Not in my fujoshow.

Ygo girls are strictly for rape

Attached: 75121251_p0.jpg (1024x780, 736K)

Doesn't mean shit to her character. She isn't needed in this arc.

>if not who's gonna be the girl character for the rest of the arc?
Hopefully Miyu.

Dumping.
Pandor obviously mean she'll be the key to unleashing/creating the final boss of vrains, the question is when will it happen?

Attached: Pandor opening the pandor box.jpg (1477x1800, 1.37M)

I guess that by Blue eyes white dragon maid you meant Kisara because there was already a fan art of exactly that, BEWD in a maid outfit, around in the thread.

Attached: BEWD Maiden Kisara.jpg (1374x1800, 1.09M)

it would be too sudden and she's too undeveloped, this was the perfect opportunity to give her an actual character but they wasted it

Attached: 1555252058383.png (200x213, 70K)

I can only guess how Northwemko could act if she had to dress like a maid. Her cards give the impression that she is a cute character, always with a gentle smile on her face and I kinda wanted to give her a smile but on second thoughts, as a spellcaster used to fighting monsters it'd be really weird for her to do maid stuff thus her expression. Just my own theory.

Attached: Northwemko maid.jpg (1501x1800, 1.32M)

It was originally meant that the newspaper had some clear references to duel monsters but due to time and energy matters I more or less scrapped the idea.

Attached: Chaos goddess newspaper.jpg (1316x1800, 1.84M)

I keep seeing these monster girl sketches who is the artist

Beaver warrior is a character that would fit perfectly in an rpg game like Golden Sun (though most likely as a foe) anyways this is what I think it would look like if he could join your party and you could choose it's class.
What even happened to ygo rpgs? I'm not really sure if the tag force series are rpgs or visual novels with a dueling combat system but sone of the gba games had that feeling. I wish a new game like those came out and let you explore Den-city meeting people around and developing their storylines in 16-bit graphics. The Duel terminal also had a mode that really looked like a traditional rpg battle with you controlling a team of monsters against a boss.

Attached: Louise RPG.jpg (2000x879, 791K)

Your move, Yea Forums

Attached: ss1-4-counterspell.jpg (672x936, 150K)

Isn't this pig dude a big meme around here? Just like I mentioned before. I can only dream of an rpg game in which you can actually met him and go through a mini story that would give us just a little more information about the character. A man can dream.

Attached: Pig Hungry burger.jpg (1800x2419, 2.24M)

If a Blue player appeared in front of me I would grab him by his thin sòy neck and crush it with one hand

I think I would share Aoi's feeling about this but it also kinda feel like something Ai could pull out his sleep to buy time or something like that, remember the caramelldansen he pulled when dueling Ghost Girl the first time?

Attached: Ai dol and Aoi.jpg (1349x1800, 1.17M)

Child's play

Attached: war-193-dovin-s-veto.jpg (672x936, 145K)

That's all I could do this week. See you on the weekend, guys.

Attached: PPRPK magicians-04.png (5626x4925, 565K)

#
#
I call you on the judge for assuming my gender, you get banned and molested by the pedojudge, and I win instantly.

Impossible

Attached: kaiba.jpg (800x450, 134K)

go away jeremy

Hey at least the dev team aren't pedophiles like YGO's

Attached: 28201945.jpg (421x614, 66K)

You lost because you didn't play Venser user

Attached: nabee.png (640x360, 171K)

The development team are sjws, which is arguably worse since the alow that suit and much more. Kek.

Pathetic.

Attached: m-011-349-1nm_2.jpg (223x310, 36K)

Attached: Image.ashx.png (223x311, 136K)

Cute looking Pandor. Not the requester but I love it!
It could have also been the blue eyes tuner but great work.
Cute
Not really a meme but a Donut Shinji tier shitpost.
Great work on Aoi's legs!

Kek. It must really suck to be a magicnigger after wotc transitioned.

I wonder if there will be an @Ignister who can specially interact with Judgement Arrows, like the one Armatos Legio who uses it to destroy the opponent's field.

That's just asking to drop @Ignister's printing chance all the way to never ever

Not if they are getting printed.

Based king

Jack is a clown. How is that based?

Where can I watch/download zexal subbed?

crunchy

Attached: ff0d7d08.jpg (2975x3107, 1.11M)

literally just use the search bar on nyaa?

Away with you.

Attached: fut-46-venser-shaper-savant.png (745x1040, 1.82M)

Dubbed only for some reason.
It's not.

Could've tried using your brain cells but alas. Do you have those?

Attached: 5 seconds.jpg (1695x959, 175K)

So cute.

Attached: 83866861.jpg (850x854, 213K)

god I miss Sora

Attached: 51505363_p10_master1200.jpg (944x1200, 555K)

Well fuck me. Thank you

Attached: 69940398_p0.png (643x1000, 1.22M)

what did konami mean by this?

Attached: classy ass.png (1280x720, 672K)

You are not my king, and kill yourself

>Marincess Great Bubble Reef
This is new right? Looking forward to seeing her.

>Aoi gets a new ace
What are the chances she DOESN'T job due to needing to shill new card?

Ghost Girl and Go all got new aces and look at what happened

Fair enough. Not that I care really since all I'm looking forward to at this point is Ai vs Yuusaku

Episode was bad for me... At least AI is kind of cool.
That's not entirely true. I mean yeah Yoshida and most writers do that, but that's not... entirely true?
Ah yes.... well, we just need to get better writers and directors right?
PIGGU?!
Let's be honest, that's probably you but for every anime and maybe videogames with female characters. I mean is not the first time I read "X girls are for rape" and stuff
Nice! I don't know, honestly a lot of people expected for Soulburner to be pretty much another Johan, Bruno, Vector, but it didn't happen (which in a way, it made me like him a little more) But who knows?
She is still cute!
Your theory is... ok? I mean I feel she could smile heh naturally. Also
>that visible leg
>that ass
I love it, thank you!
>that expression
Is just perfect. Also, is that Jotaro in the newspaper?
That looks quite cute!
Eh, Konami just want to shill Duel Links, is apparently easier. Which is a shame, I want to see another Tag Force or World Championship.
Oh hey, he is here!
I would probably activate Berserker Soul if given the chance
Thanks for everything Quickdraw! Have a nice week!
Poor Trickstars...

Attached: IM READY.jpg (1116x1023, 1.02M)

fucking kill yourself

The only one who doesn't job shilling new aces is playmaker, not even revolver and soulburner are immune to new ace shill jobbing

Miyu does have a character. Being Aoi's friend is her character.

>Aoi activates wave on dark templar
>ai’s hand is the water ignister he can’t summon again that turn, arrows which he can’t play without a link in the mmz, and the Ai Spell he can’t play without a link in the mmz
>Ai loses
Even without that, next turn
>Akira uses decision before attacking with Hound to Link Summon using base Gardna, angel and intruder
>banishes decision and marbled rock to reduce Templar to 0
>attack it with hound for 4700
>can’t stop it because it isn’t between 2 Link monsters
Great duel writing

Given even Bohman didn't use a Judgment Arrows support card after absorbing the non-Ai Ignises, it's likely not happening, Besides, not much point in doing it when Ai only has 2 Link Bosses (3 if we count his hypothetical Link-4).

The concept of Ai's deck is that it's powerful because of his feeling towards his friends. This doesn't have to translate to a deck that will win in real life. Hell, it might not even really be made for print at all.

The monsters' and some Spells' artworks are detailed in such a way for them not to be Anime-only cards. This, coupled with the screentime Ai is getting, similar to Soulburner's at the start of Season 2, hints towards their printing.

>Soulburner didn't become a good character like the ones listed
>made you like him a little more

Holy cringe.

Anything Ai based doesn't feel real to me.

Fuck off avatarfag

>What are the chances she DOESN'T job
0%

>samefagging this hard

Would be a 1st for an Archetype to constantly refer to a character. I only recall Atem, Joey, Kaiba and Yuma on irl cards.

I mean, I was a little annoyed with the first duel with him and Aoi (when I was realy starting to get annoyed by this season) but that and other factors made me grow on him so I like him now.

Konami aren't background artists.

Attached: mind crush.png (480x1350, 974K)

She isn't that bright.

>NAVI
Looks like Pandor's getting serious now.

Attached: screenshot0069.png (1920x1080, 826K)

Weren't there cards that somewhat resembled Johan and Bruno/Antinomy? I think there was a Playmaker lookalike on one too. Also Orbital 7 got made into a card so there's that.

>Playmaker lookalike

Attached: DrawDischarge-RIRA-JP-C.png (491x729, 853K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-011724~2.png (1080x310, 43K)

Crystal Bonds outright had Jesse on its artwork.

I also now just remembered Number S0.

>only a samefag can dislike a mass replying faggot who also avatarfags
fuck off retard
I bet you are some /dng/ crossboarder who forgets that this is Yea Forums

I'll never understand why people post these like they're proof. Can't you just be content in knowing that several people agree that Northwemkofag is an eyesore?

Attached: download (1).png (426x111, 15K)

I guess it would be hard to make a marincess and tindangle combination card to make any sense. Though probably not as hard as some of the scenarios in past anime.

R.I.P.

Attached: konatachan.jpg (704x396, 58K)

>deleted
lel

It could have been more generic, like switching the battle positions of all monsters in the field. I don't know why they bothered with the prevention condition, since Intruder is a hard OPT.

That's rough.

Attached: energy of fire.png (1280x738, 916K)

Attached: tkmy802-718-2019-032121-jpg.jpg (804x1017, 341K)

Blessed pic. More was a mistake.

>SOULBURNER VS ROBOPPY GETS CANCELED DUE TO THE ARSON SCANDAL
It's the Carly VA sex cult scandal all over again but this time it's done well so we benefit from it.

The director died, not Yoshimizu.

>mfw this incident affects the Soulburner vs Revolver duel

Attached: Judai laughing.jpg (600x450, 29K)

What if there was a different universe in which it had been Crow's VA that got involved in a sex cult instead of Carly's?

Attached: Carly kiryu Dark signers.jpg (926x1041, 274K)

Keep your grieving to the containment threads

It's everyone's problem.

Because she had just taken 11,800 damage before?

No it isn't, you just want to make it that way.

yeah me too!

Attached: 58657189_p2_master1200.jpg (600x776, 98K)

Attached: 74324305_p11_master1200.jpg (912x1200, 444K)

How is that a problem? An isolated attack on the most cancerous and overrated anime studio out there is a good thing in my book. It's not like it was aimed at all the studios.

I hope this diverted attention from Kaz' political statement on instagram.

He literally just told the people to use their rights to vote

It definitely shouldn't have been such a big deal, but there's crazies who see it as betrayal of the country or some shit. That random apparent nip who even took the trouble to post it here on Yea Forums should prove that.

You can't take all fire away.

Attached: tyrant.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

WAGA TAMASHII

Just feel like posting it.

No, fuck off to other threads, moeshitter
We would have make our own jokes if Flame was still alive.

He also said that the current administration was destroying the country so he showed bias. Don't get me wrong, I hate Abe and his gay party as well but Kaz shouldn't use the franchise image for this stuff.

>Yugioh is LITERALLY cardgame Jojo
Isn't Jojo Part 8 basically ARC-V tho?

Attached: d8qr05d-d00d6aea-f8f1-4769-8e87-348fab415b7a (1).jpg (602x838, 227K)

MOYASE!

Attached: Soulburner saving Kiku.jpg (1184x800, 137K)

She should start using one considering how many "accidents" she has

Attached: Aoi Piss.jpg (600x650, 60K)

People got more pissed on him using Yugioh to send that message than anything. In fact, that's what he apologized for rather than the political request at all.

Damn right

Attached: 73297576_p0_master1200.jpg (1024x780, 209K)

Yuzu was probably the test for a female protag. She had a huge amount of screen time in early arc-v. That stopped right around the time they would have been in the early planning stages for v-rains.

It's not even as bad as some of the regular posts.

Attached: 1562754378448.jpg (900x502, 92K)

I'm pissed too but at least he understood that he shouldn't have use his works to promote political stuff.

>he shouldn't have use his works to promote
It's not like promoting magazines, volumes, and card games is somehow above other stuff.

Schadenfreude?

And Akira is good? Why everyone hates on Aoi?

No because it seems Aoi is the most hated character

Come to think of it, yeah, it really is jojo.

Attached: DZYBR1FW0AApl6e.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

And this thread proofs that Aoi is the most hated yugioh character. And i don‘t know why. Every vrains character seems 10000 times popular than her. Did Aoi get as much hate in other places than here too?

Everytime Aoi duels, you are always rooting for her opponent. I guess she did something terrible for getting tons of hate here

Quit samefagging already, your writing style is a dead giveaway """questioning""" hatefag.

She‘s the main female, dude. And yeah, even Go is more popular

The only character I've seen hate for outside of Yea Forums is Soulburner.

Attached: 1548120903569.jpg (4000x6571, 3.87M)

Was there ever a thread without Aoi hate? For the other characters i can say, Yes

Yea Forums?
Yeah i know, i‘m dumb but new here

People hate Aoi for losing duels. But when she duels, people are rooting for her opponent. Logic?

>Rooting for Bohrman

>thinking Yea Forums is representative of anything
Am I supposed to believe Revolver is unpopular just because of that spammer? There's like and dislike for every character if you know where to look. This is such a pointless topic.

Maybe he should have gotten an upgrade.

Attached: tindangle acute cerberus.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

What are your guy's hopes for the Roboppi vs Soulburner duel
For me it's
>Close ups of the Appliancer cards for that art
>New Appliancer main deck cards so if the deck does come out it isn't dead in the water with a single good monster to try and carry the deck
>Soulburnerfags seething

Attached: Roboppi214.png (506x475, 497K)

Here.

People did when he fought Playmaker the second time.

Attached: you me.png (1280x738, 910K)

Only a retard would believe his claim for even a second.

It's bad I didn't believe Bohman was designed to be a Super Ignis at 1st until he actually absorbed them?

Not a good thing but it doesn't affect us either. You gotta understand that people here are don't really like anime so don't expect them to cry when these things happen.

Can we please talk about Aoi's Aois?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-18-20-04-15-761_org.videolan.vlc.png (2246x1080, 1.66M)

Shut the fuck up moefag I enjoy being an asshole and I'm sure a lot of people do as well, if you're so asspained about me not giving a fuck about your moe animators getting the Ra treatment then you can go cry about it with your family or friends in reddit. I really don't care.

Attached: Ep001_Close_up_of_Playmarker.png (1280x720, 645K)

If it does get released, how would you want it to be changed?

I'm starting to Unironically believe they might cancel everything fire-related due to . Not like anyone in vrains was involved but all of Japan will remember it for a long time and it would feel incorrect.

Bohman had like 3 origin stories at that point and Lightning was giving and taking his memories every couple of minutes so at that point having some doubt still would be natural.

>Soulburner rebrands to Soulwater
I'd kek

Gib

Attached: Busty Aoi.jpg (1500x1008, 1.2M)

Make it switch the position of all monsters on the field, but not mandatory to conduct a Link Summon and give it the Marincess handtrap clause. At least that way it can serve to reliably swing for game.

>Aoi's Aois
How can we discuss what does not exist?

Attached: 1562882448412.png (1684x1191, 2.43M)

Or just Takeru with a new deck. They could say that since Flame died his deck was lost after he got deleted by Bohman.

The fire is a prophecy, Chadburner will finally delete all moeshit and shotafags from VRAINS with a cleansing fire.

He could take up his old Phoenix Gearfried deck?

He was already shown to still use Salamangreats against Ai's copy.

Did someone mess with the size slider?

Attached: 1563371254678.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

There is no moe in vrains, though and kyoani(?) wasn't into shotas I think.

I don't think it'll be that drastic. As long as no one is setting buildings on fire it'll be fine. There's literally a fire-themed anime right now, along with whatever Trigger's movie is, that people would be more worried about.

Maybe just a little.

Attached: Aoi and Kotori bonding over mutual interests.jpg (1909x2500, 1.72M)

Would it be too late to change the episode so soulburner doesn't duel robby now? They might even have him lose because fire may become a touchy subject in japan

I'm surprised she doesn't use it on herself.

oh yeah, because japs have censored knives and stabbings after all their mass stabbing

The summary spoiler is out, it is almost certainly too late to change. This is needless worrying anyway.

>Implying she didn't

Attached: 1559438369764.jpg (640x1310, 337K)

hopefully.

Attached: 1540901370289.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

It's not unprecedented. BW023 was set to air less than a week from the 2011 Earthquake. It's hardly the same scale, but this is the franchise that sank the second half of 5D's because of seiyuu drama, after all.

I get what you mean, but you're right in saying they're not the same scale. The only closest other thing I can think of is the pokemon seizure thing, but that's not the same either and it's not like you can ban fire depictions. So I don't think the show'll be too affected, but we'll see.

>tfw you'll never have a qt automaton girl made in the image of your dead imouto that hosts the soul of the evil bitch that killed her in the first place

Its not fair

Attached: sadab.jpg (539x839, 26K)

What will she do when she wakes up?

Attached: hayami's nap.png (1280x720, 644K)

Masturbate to Akira's comatose body.

I'm so fucked up

If japan limits fire from anime then the arson won more than he already did

Attached: 498-4988218_danganronpa-kokichiouma-sprite-freetoedit-danganronpa-v3-ouma-sprites.jpg (840x1040, 393K)

I hope by the time these fuckers job he's done with his work.
How long has he been working on this shit anyway?

Why do you keep obsessing over fan art? Most of it is no good anyway.

Attached: 1469081623578.jpg (1080x1920, 899K)

Hey Aoi still gets rape porn. Go is that character no one knows exist still

Attached: Dy4aSekVsAAIkEy.jpg (849x1200, 322K)

I prefer to talk about her sweet ass

Attached: DD_W7f-UwAACnbH.jpg (848x1200, 105K)

Why are piss and rape porn so popular with Aoi?

Attached: DTe3BUiVQAEMMhQ.jpg (993x1200, 127K)

His porn is good you gotta admit honey

Attached: 10_pic009 (1).jpg (793x605, 109K)

Why autists wouldn't love an autist girl?

>Soulburner dropped from the series with no fanfare
Imagine

it varies for me

Who is author? I like this drawing

>VRAINS reaching its climax

S4 fags BTFO

Attached: vrainsclimax.png (1117x429, 1004K)

Too many sales.

Attached: 1553089109706.png (1280x720, 876K)

Gx reached it's climax at Judai vs Yubel.

Anyone who thinks it's more than 3 years is a retard to begin with.

Why would Chadmaker like a slut who keep pissing in every duel?

No. That's such a strange conclusion.

Attached: 1561855935992.png (1280x720, 823K)

Vrains is by far the worst yugioh anime series so far. Just plane ass toddler drama. How does this even have a fanbase

Fake bladders don't count, user.

Stockholm Syndrome.

Also, everyone knows Arc-V Season 3 is "peak" worst YGO.

There's only one real reason any part of the yugioh franchise had a sizable fanbase. The card game.

Attached: Progleo.png (407x593, 537K)

It's really telling when S3 is the best VRAINS has been, and it's just plain fanservice.

Attached: screenshot0045.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

At least it never pretended super polymerization was important.

Boy i hope VRAINS can at least end with something noteworthy or it will always be remembered as "Oh yeah that happened" the sesaon

Attached: 1563317959781.jpg (1298x1098, 631K)

It'll be remembered as how hard they tried to avoid repeating Arc-V.

What kind are you into. Vanilla? there are a few but some are pretty good like pic related

Attached: 68377331_p0.jpg (1707x1190, 1.77M)

>Stockholm Syndrome
>It's the first YGO I've watched
Yeah, no shit.

By bye VRAINS you won't be missed.

Attached: D_S7bkNU8AAq2kI.jpg (1200x900, 157K)

It has done noteworthy things. Angering card players for 18 months is a great and noble accomplishment.

Attached: 1563396760399.png (684x767, 985K)

Arc-V was the 1st I watched and look where I am now.

>How does this even have a fanbase
A fanbase exists thanks To DM, GX, 5D's and on a lesser extent Zexal and ARC-V. If VRAINS was a standalone series then there wouldn't be a fan base, to begin with

Attached: 657300.jpg (1558x2328, 1.22M)

Well, yeah. Arc-V was probably the most damaging anime to the brand.

t.Firewall dragon

Attached: How can firewall ever recover.png (275x23, 1K)

So vrains is surviving solely on momentum going into it that's lasted 110 episodes so far

second worst*
nice try arcfag but nobody will forget how much of fanfiction.net tier shitshow your season is

>If VRAINS was a standalone series
What a worthless hypothetical. They retain "Yu-Gi-Oh" in the title because it will always stand on nostalgia. Why do you pretend these series aren't advertisements for a 20 year old game?

The problem is other seasons had SOUL. Look what happened to VRAINS. Don't even know how to call it

Attached: 1469162938286.png (762x1041, 1.26M)

>on a lesser extent Zexal and ARC-V
At least as far as Yea Forums goes, Arc-V and Zexal were in completely different ballparks. Arc-V almost instantly spawned these generals, while Zexal got a thread every few months that quickly 404'd.

Fuck, I need a searchable Krawler version of this. It would make Receptor much less of a chore to run.

>I can only communicate through memespeak
Kill yourself.

Does soul mean speed lines?

>Arc-V almost instantly spawned these generals, while Zexal got a thread every few months that quickly 404'd.
Yeah that's true. Despite shitting the bed ARC-V is the reason why we are all here

Attached: 52839298_p0.png (675x900, 593K)

Thanks for confirming my point

>Vrainsfag only cares about animation
Of fucking course. I bet you think XY is better than AG,DP and OT

Pokemon doesn't change its main character or premise ever. Of course it's going to fall in story quality after so many repetitive episodes. Animation is about the only thing those fans could have hope for.

What are you even talking about?

I know the Soul meme is overused and lacks any real significant but when it comes to vrains the word soulless fits it pretty well. I mean, does anyone genuinely feels something when they are watching the Anime? Everything is just so fucking plain and lifeless is hard to believe it is Yugioh

Attached: 1545793408591.jpg (853x480, 75K)

I don‘t get this "pissing"
So that‘s why aoi gets hate

I do really enjoy watching new episodes and watching the jobbers die. S1 and S2 were really interesting almost until the last episode. I never really thought people would call vrains boring until I came here.

Aoi IS unpopular. Accept your fate

Mild amusement. Do you expect people to have emotional breakdowns over anime or something?

It isn‘t boring here since we hate on Aoi 24/7. For almost 2 years

>we

Attached: Blue Angel sexy.jpg (800x1077, 133K)

>I never really thought people would call vrains boring until I came here.
Do you go to Reddit? Cause they think is boring too

Vrains and zexal are the worst. Arc v was very refreshing. It was so good. And of course every series before zexal was good

vrains sucks its as simple as that and saying that arc v is worse is a massive cope

Who cares? Their experiences don't have to be from a particular website.

Attached: 1563413120910.png (1920x1090, 1.21M)

>zexal is bad
Oppinion discarded.

I think they're fetishists.

Attached: 1535681851006.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

That's an interesting opinion you got there, mate.

Do you like marincess blue tang?

Attached: marincess blue tang.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

>they don't love vrains
Lmao, fucking plebs.

Attached: Hakaishin arba.jpg (821x908, 78K)

worse than putting people in comas and threatening to crash a plane

>tfw I have found pic relates to this topic

Well, Aoi always looks like she is pissing in fear when getting beaten or when she is about to die for the third time so that's why the meme appeared

Attached: 1551262932918.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

That's retarded, the japanese aren't murricans. Besides whatever the plot of Vrains is, I am sure everything is already planned from before.

>even in doujins Aoi is still haunted by the piss meme

Staff really need to decide whether she is hidden buxom or avatar poseur.

>A-Ahh is leaking out Yea Forums

Attached: dark-blue-angle-7.jpg (1280x738, 62K)

His hand is too big for these cards.

Attached: 1563386512561.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

>yaoi hands

Because Aoi's heroic like he is.

Attached: 1563362098399.jpg (1280x720, 431K)

Ai's hands were big since he was an ignis.

I miss this form.

Attached: Ai art.png (440x660, 264K)

it requires more than one person to participate for it to qualify as a meme, mentally ill user-kun

Actually, there's no way she would know about that. She was probably joking or something. That or her link sense helped her see through Blue maiden's avatar and know it was Aoi.

I think she's going off how Aoi "saved" her when she took her mother's ring and then just extrapolating it. Unless they explain otherwise.

Attached: 1541788837655.png (1280x738, 849K)

LMAO you think is just one person? How delusional can you be aoitard?

Attached: 1503599460152.jpg (710x710, 55K)

We should make a collage to at least have something to remember VRAINS once its all over.

Attached: 1516199421174.jpg (1280x720, 532K)

youre not fooling anyone

>at least have something to remember VRAINS once its all over.
That says a lot about vrains. How did it come to this?

Attached: 1551521757315.jpg (451x333, 106K)

I blame Yoshida.

SOURCE

Your bias towards earlier series because of your age.

>at least
Nigga, you serious? I can tell almost all things that happened in vrains so far, mainly the lost incident children and the Ignis. You got alzheimers or something?

VRAINS has been such a boring mess I doubt season 3 can save it. If things keep going at this rate all people will remember from it will be Aoi pissing herself, Mirror Force memes and Ai

Attached: D86sY4GXYAEakrU.jpg (1200x846, 174K)

I think he meant something WORTH remembering

>forgetting Go or Lightning
How bad of a memory can you have?

Go is a literal who and Lighting was pathetic with him cheating twice in one duel.

>Darkfluid counters battle with Perfectron
>Blue Angel chaining damage effects to AI chaining damage effects
>Jin being absorbed by Bowman
>All the lost incident children getting shocked
>Takeru's trauma
>Emma confessing to Yusaku under the full moon on vrains
>Bohman is the real Yusaku
>Naoki meme battle vs the Hanoi (hands bricked)
>Haru's last moments
>Aoi/BA/BG/BM's dry scream (beautiful)
Just the top of my head. Are you by any chance a neet watching >10 anime simultaneously?

Attached: Blue angel challenge by Cocco neis.jpg (898x1015, 151K)

>Go is a literal who
He beat a super AI and only lost to a stupid skill.
>Lighting was pathetic with him cheating twice in one duel.
How does that make him less memorable? He did anything to win.

>Haru's last moments
I also remember stupid shit like that and try to forget about it user. Just because you seem to love VRAINS doesn't mean everyone here does.I personally play VRAINS in the background cause it is that uninteresting

It was apart of the villain's establishment. Lightning didn't have any faith of him and if he was going to be a duelist with a lot of duels they would have had him duel much earlier on. It wasn't really stupid.

Why is Chadmaker in jail?

because his ace monster is banned

Who is the strongest protagonist when it doesn't come to dueling?

Attached: D_ndijHXsAIw-9w.jpg (1200x1200, 259K)

If we include magic, Atem. If not including him then, Jaden.

If Yuma has Astral with the numeron code he should be able to reconstruct reality.

Jaden has Stando Power tho
Jaden easily

Attached: Judai S4.gif (500x375, 1.95M)

source? looks comfy

chicago-x either from his blog or nijie

Sauce?

ZEXAL is good, but the best part of ZEXAL was Yuma.

With or without their magical powers? All of them had magical powers in some way or another, so choosing one is hard to say.
With no powers?, clearly Yusei. No contest.

Attached: AQny9tm.gif (307x173, 321K)

It is e-hentai.org/g/1367399/43634d295f/

Attached: scan0940.jpg (1280x1895, 750K)

I don't really think so, bro. One of these from Yusaku would break all of Yusei's ribcage bones.

Attached: Yusaku-breaking-into-your-home.gif (502x278, 1.69M)

>Implying Yusaku would stand a chance
Please, Yusaku survived the streets for years. Yusaku is a baby compared to him

>With magic
Judai>Atem>Yuya>Yusei>Yuma>Yusaku
>Strength
Yusei=Yusaku>Judai>Atem>Yuya>Yuma
>with equipement
Yusaku>Yusei>Yugi>the rest (basically Yusaku would another anyone holding a duel disk)

>Why do women in YGO exist
>just to suffer

Somebody doesn't remember Akiza and fleshed out and useful she was for the first half of 5Ds. She was somewhat useful in the second half of 5Ds too. She did beat Shirely LeBlanc when that girl went bitch mode towards the end though

She's basically the female face of Yugioh at this point with the only competition being Dark Magician Girl.

Attached: yugioh girls.jpg (1752x1444, 505K)

Yusei cried like a baby when being electrocuted by the fat dude in prison. Yusaku is most likely used to shocks and torture since he received much of it for MONTHS when he was only a child.

no shit, it's a fucking electric chair, are you retarded

>Doesn't have Soul
>SOmehow Zexal and FUCKING Arc-V have Soul

Kek, even I know that VRAINS at least is better than those two series. I still retain that Zexal was the worst one but Arc-V was pretty terrible too in the final arc while boring in the first arc and had some steam in the middle part.

Both of those series are inferior to VRAINS

Is this the best cyberse pun?

Attached: Honeybot.png (1280x738, 1.04M)

>Aki is the face of women in yugioh
Only for the people who didn't run away from card games on motorcycles. Most of the normal world considers pic related as YGO's women face.
>getting shocks as battle damage
It's way too similar but Yusaku was only a child wereas Yusei was 16 I think.

Attached: Asuka and her ace.png (1278x720, 1.12M)

It's definitely DMG but besides that Gagaga Girl might work.

I think the grand majority people didn't run away from Card Games on Motorcycles though. Otherwise, explain how the Bonds Beyond Time movie was the last major movie to feature a crossover of THREE YGO protags?

They haven't done one since.

Attached: ygo_5d_s__izayoi_aki_by_ywaiaii_dao4oqg-pre.jpg (752x1063, 89K)

Attached: Burn your Soul.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Correct.

Attached: 1561340722568.jpg (800x1000, 107K)

There's no way this can avoid being labeled insensitive after the moerekt. Fire kid must be replaced with Water kid, QUICK!

Attached: Miyu angel.jpg (1800x2154, 359K)

Tea and Mai are unironically the faces of ygo female characters after DMG.

Attached: DwjjYNHVYAE9zvg.jpg (640x1136, 150K)

But she's still recovering.

Attached: Miyu.png (1280x720, 641K)

>Tea
>Mai

That's cute, you think they are relevant. We all know that's not the case.

Akiza is the face of females in YGO and only Dark Magician Girl is the competition otherwise

Here's the real face of girls in yugioh.

Attached: Trickstar Candina.png (1280x738, 989K)

You'd be surprised. genwunner ygo fans love Tea and Mai.

Dark Magician girl has LITERALLY DONE MORE THAN THE TWO OF THEM COMBINED! and that's not counting the filler and manga only.

Here's her most notable accomplishment.

Attached: sho and black magician girl.png (640x480, 498K)

>the real face of girls in yugioh
y'all are wrong

Attached: Blue-Eyes White Dragon.png (469x695, 854K)

Attached: New Artworks.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

They'll print that once the motorcycle duel disk is completed for real. And that card felt passive after awhile unlike judgment arrows.

True, but that's why I said they're runner ups.

Stealth choice

They're going to phase these out before they get a chance for an anime duelist to play them.

5Dsfags are delusional.

they're cute
I feel bad for them for being in such a shit show

im going to keep my expectations low but they better be giving ygo7 more pre production time and development
also PLEASE just stick to regular standing duels, it's not worth straining an already subpar production

Just quick her out of hospital, give her a semi lewd outfit and a reason to hate Roboppy and we're done for now.

Wear a diaper

I say it's average.

>revolver forever cucked by soulburner/aoi in main trio art
OH NO NO NO NO NO

It's a meme now because there are obviously more than one person uses it. Maybe use her piss to clean your eyes or something, Aoifag.

It's a shitty forced meme, perhaps. But nothing more.

>One fucking trio art
>means anything to the massive number of Revolver's fanarts
yawn

nah there's many where revolver is cucked by soulburner/aoi

IMAGINE caring about a plot to a 30 minute trading card game commercial this much lmao

at minimum you could at least bother trying to change your posting style

You really seem to do so.

As long as kaiba doesn't go or send things to space it works out.

blu pissa

accepting shit writing is why these shows will never improve

I think you mean high card sales.

the anime production is on autopilot. the execs don't change things for the better because they see no compelling reason to do so while they rake it in from mobile games and cardboard

>Just quick her out of hospital
But that might put her in danger with androids.
>give her a semi lewd outfit
They only let emma have a bodysuit.
>hate roboppy
That set up can't work because Ai is the one dueling Aoi right now.

/dng/ told me

Attached: 67428284_2740690895949626_5871614734838530048_n.jpg (643x960, 89K)

¿Fuente?

I don't get/understand it

Ask /dng/
It's probably from facebook giving the long name in the filename. Twitter does have letters and some numbers, and Pixiv usually start with numbers and end with _p I think
The more you know!
It's a joke from Chavo del Ocho (Hachi no Chavo)

Will he?

Attached: crash this plane.png (1280x720, 799K)

he won't need to since he will win, the only person who does threats like that is lightning/revolver

He just plays the villian to goad them into Dueling him. Same trick he did with his copies.

Crashing the plane would be a good way to get playmaker to duel him and get him off balance at the same time.

Yusei had the most plot armor, Atem had the best magic bullshit, Yuya had the strongest IRL deck.

>atem
>best magic
But the numeron code could change all reality. The millennium items just had a very specific set of magic that really originated from Zorc or something.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoi

Attached: 1563357768294.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

He likely wouldn't do that. Until now, he's only put people unconscious, even Queen who was responsible for killing Earth.

He knocked a pandor off a plane, I would imagine he might want to top that. Though perhaps he'll choose a more dramatic way of doing it.

Darts was a shitty fucking antagonist.

yeah, but that was a long time ago in a series that at least had better antagonists before/after
arc-v probably has the most boring to watch antagonists overall

he is going to pretend that he crashed the plane with Aoi and Akira inside but he is going to take them with him

He's just going to steal everyone's bodies? Revolver has spies to inform him after all.

I dunno, I think his current assistant is pretty cute and I need more of her

Attached: hayami.png (500x288, 107K)

it takes months to create an episode from start to finish

I can agree with that, but I meant he should have gotten a new tindangle ace instead of Cerberus.

Attached: 1513231323776.png (1920x1080, 802K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1563511808345.jpg (600x450, 78K)

pffffffffffffffffff

BRAVO KONAMI

I hope Utopia Raye wins worlds.

>rokkets
They're supposed to be played with all kinds of dark dragons.

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

He needs an edge. He doesn't seem intimidating at all.

Attached: 1563388928112.png (1280x720, 846K)

He is intimidating in a Sora kind of way.

I have a feeling that he, NOT Ai, would be the final boss. Probably because AI inject the whole leveling thing into his head and I wouldn't be surprise if he target Ai just to be on the top.

>Original's Final Boss: The Devil
>GX's Final Boss: The Grim Reaper
>5D's Final Boss: The Last Human
>Zexal's Final Boss: The Devil (again)
>Arc-V's Final Boss: The Devil (yet again)
>Vrains' Final Boss: The protagonist's vaccum cleaner

why is yuma showing us his ass

Roomba are dangerous, you know.

Attached: MorphtronicVacuumen-TSHD-EN-C-1E.png (400x580, 481K)

I didn't watch arc-v so I don't really know what that means.

Attached: 1526840077752.jpg (1280x960, 524K)

why the fuck did mods delete this

>5D's Final Boss: The Last Human
Also the protagonist's biggest fanboy. Though the devil was also a midboss there.

>Zexal's Final Boss: The Devil (again)
Eh, they were aliens, kind of. So you could say it was the devil but from another planet.

>Arc-V's Final Boss: The Devil (yet again)
Z-ARC was more of an overpowered Esper, if any. He was basically what could have happened if Judai never stopped being the Supreme King, but with a lot more bloodlust inside him.

>Vrains' Final Boss: The protagonist's vaccum cleaner
It would be a nice twist, that's for sure, but considering there is (for now) no magic in the Vrains' universe, only high tech stuff, I guess any kind of AI was destined to be final boss anyway.

I still don't understand how Zarc and the cards came to be in the first place

because retard can't post without using that overused annoying and basically spam meme

It was pretty slapdash. Monsters in arc-v have souls, and slight traces of life were detectable when they were given physical form through solid vision w/ mass tech.

Zarc was special because he was in tune with those monsters (because reasons... I guess) and he also had the ability to fuse them with him to make himself a god, because reasons. And a god in Yugioh can make whatever cards they want and stuff.

Then Leo pointed a portable satellite dish at the moon and some birds to create god-slaying, dimension-tearing cards in tune with the different summoning methods, which worked because reasons.

Why should I, I have only answered you once? Or is this your act of denial?

He was like Judai in GX or like Ruka in 5Ds. They could see the spirits of the duel monsters instead of just the cards.
The problem was, his dragons were cunts, same with the spectators, so he became more and more sadistic and powerhungry over time, and in the end, he became mad.
Then pulled a Dartz, fused with his own monsters, became a Dragon himself and wanted to nuke the whole universe.

>I think his current assistant is pretty cute
She has a pig nose.

You have a shitty taste. Dartz was based.

Attached: Dartz.full.2608955.png (692x1920, 1.16M)

In the case of Zexal Astral and Barian worlds were alien dimensions, populated by reincarnated human souls, so Don Thousand, as the devil who rules the worse of those worlds, has the strongest claim to being "the devil" of any endboss.

We need a new version of her called Topologina Honeybee.

I know people keep saying they might drop Soulburner or tone him down due to recent events. But personally I think Soulburner is fine, compared to the Anime Firce force which directly referances fires and fire fighting. I don't think they'll touch Soul burner but we'll have to wait and see what happens. Its still a bit before Soul burner duels again so maybe things will have calmed down in the news by then?

>yfw they force soulburner to lose to revolver due to recent events
FUCK BROS, OUR WIN STOLEN FROM US

I didn't expect an eldritch Final Boss for Vrains, I was more pointing at the ensuing laughs towards a vaccum cleaner (and the protagonist's no less) as its Final Boss.

I'd be cool with that, I like Soulburner but Revolver is higher on my favorites list.

>Right when the Gazelle and Circle nerf hammer hits
Like poetry

noooooooooo! fuck off! soulburner deserves this win

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: 70363047_p0.png (1000x1412, 2.6M)

>He did nothing
ftfy

all specter duels were fun
It hurts how they treated him this season

Having one of the most interesting Decks in the show apparently was something wrong he did. Would have been hilarious to see how they depicted the Sunavalons in a Speed Duel, alomg with his Skill.

They seemed to have softened it up in more recent episodes.

How much longer is this season gonna go for.

I want to see him send blue pisser to eat dirt again but now they're technically on the same side.

Until the middle of next march probably. TV seasons or whatever.

Attached: cryston needlefiber.jpg (675x1200, 272K)

I like Seigfried and Noa both better than Dartz. I've never watched the DOMA arc more than once.

Attached: tumblr_opbva4Sh301tlpu6zo1_1280.jpg (945x959, 240K)

I think that's all he's done.

Attached: steal.png (1280x720, 778K)

>Specter off-screened because flying static trees would look awkward

It's not really anyone's fault here, can't be helped that his VA's busy.

>whole panels of scanned in card art
I don't feel impressed.

Attached: D_0mQsfWkAEhJs7.jpg (675x1200, 176K)

>yugioh anime has no big tiddy girls that i can fap too
bros....

ghosto garu?

>yelling out the phase
Interesting. I don't play the game, do people do this irl?

Does he even deserve the win against roboppi?

Attached: 1561441229059.jpg (1280x720, 366K)

Attached: Overwhelming despair!.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

Hey its our boy Needlefiber. This is why I like this new direction the manga has taken, now we can see so many more real life cards in manga form.

Nah, people just go "Response?", then follow up with the MP.

It would be fine if some other crystons were there but it just feels out of place if there's only one and just a bunch dragon chinese stuff.

Attached: 1457268798638.jpg (473x352, 28K)

Makes sense, seems like turns would take too long otherwise.

The Japanese do it. Well, they do it in real life duels in youtube videos. Whether or not they do it in tourneys and whatnot is another question, but they seem to be in the habit of doing it. ENG players obviously don't
youtube.com/watch?v=iYBpil-dfh0&

Thats how most tournament meta decks are though, some have mostly archetype related cards but there will also be a lot of random other cards that work as engines or enablers for the deck.

I don't think "meta" is a coherent theme.

Thanks for the link user, that was pretty fun to watch desu.

Then you aren't paying attention.

Attached: 1563372770913.jpg (278x480, 36K)

This

Attached: 1554168019197.jpg (924x1003, 93K)

Overrated shit.
"Muh 2 Times ATK" is seriously insulting in the current meta.

>OTKing is insulting in the current meta
>easier extra link is insulting in the current meta

They should put dragon maids in the anime as a tribute.

Attached: 1560703402367.jpg (516x517, 110K)

>OTKing is insulting in the current meta
Well it is if everytime it got played people treat the beater effect like God cards in DM with no effective countermeasure.
>easier extra link is insulting in the current meta
I do think it is a cool concept too, which is depressing because it only got used for 1 duel.

How did arcana force win four times in the anime?

>Akiza
>not Aki

wash your mouth you filthy pig

by cheating

I don't think it was outright cheating until the last duel.

I don't even know what this one is.

Attached: D_2f3jbWkAAr-fy.jpg (675x1200, 185K)

It's Yazi.

Maybe it's another duel then.

>burns you

Attached: 1038080.jpg (307x450, 36K)

In the Anime, instead of a coin toss, the card appeared rotating clock-wise above Sartorius and the opponent had to say "Stop!" for it to land either straight or reversed. They always chose the worst timing.

basically it was a scam

I'm not sure most of the good effects are even good.

Magical destiny bullshit so yes. Still, it was always depicted as the characters saying "Stop!" when the card had already passed by the face-down (negative effect except for The Hanged Man and the Light/Dark Rulers) position.

Za Warudo?

Most.