Miku is the brideeeeee

Attached: Micute.jpg (800x1132, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75775786
bbc.com/news/world-asia-49027178
twitter.com/ChickeIII/status/1151449745048477696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Nino!

Attached: 74965528_p0.png (1000x1530, 820K)

Miku is a cunt.

Reminder that Miku is the biggest bitch in the series
>Miku's sister spend the entire trip bending over backwards for her, so that she can finally confess (because everyone is tired of waiting for her to do something herself)
>Miku runs away crying when Yotsuba gets overheard by Fuutarou (he already knew anyway lel)
>Miku locks herself in her room, being a drama queen
>Nino sneaks in and coddles Miku, pulling her from despair (Nino also did this for Fuutarou before; she's quite motherly)
>Nino and the other sisters move heaven and earth, going full make-a-wish, to get Miku on a date with Fuutarou, sacrificing their own happiness and trip
>Miku finally gets a chance to confess, everyone (including Fuutarou) is patiently waiting for her to say it
>Miku blows it, because she sucks
>then turns around and insults Nino, who selflessly did so much for her
>exceedingly pathetic for literally no reason; her identical sisters have the same bodies and have led the same lives and yet are much more capable and not pathetic
>has to rely on others to do everything for her, literally gets carried up a hill by her younger sister
>because of all this, you'd think she'd be humble and nice. NO, she's a fucking bitch
>constantly insults her older sister by calling her an idiot and fighting her even when said older sister is always trying to make her feel better and more confident, also has been a constant sarcastic bitch to MC and only puts on a woe is me yamato nadeshiko act when it suits her (manipulative)
>is so self absorbed, doesn't even realize until chapter 85 that she doesn't know jackshit about her shallow crush and instead has been obsessed with some autistic loaf of bread that literally no one asked for (conceited behavior)
>speaking of which, her crush is stupid shallow shit. it makes zero sense, she's just a poorly written character that exists to love MC, she literally doesn't even know him

Inb4 "accurate"

accurate

Not bad.

>Ichika
Had a promising constant character development. Had an interesting conflict between making her sisters happy or fighting for her own happiness. Tragic self destruction down the line.
>Nino
Had a promising growth during Seven Goodbyes but had lackluster follow up. After Ch 60, did not get any signs progression for 32 chapters.
>Miku
Constant spread out character development through out the series. Had a big part in Scrambled Eggs. Sister's War also had a good focus on her conflict. Aside from her on-going theme of self improvement, her constant stride to earn Fuutarou's heart is gradually developing.
>Yotsuba
Barely any focus in the earlier chapters. Ch36 and Ch37 were nice. Has so much internal coflicts that only get swept under the rug. Mostly revolving around Lolikano and her past to propel her story.
>Itsuki
The most promising quint in the earlier chapters but has been turned into a supporting character. Still getting some tiddbits of development from time to time but barely anything for romantic development. Mostly used for gags.

accurate

Accurate. Not bad. Sensei a best.

Why are the mods purging these threads?

Take one good look, user.

Mikufags have angered the mods.

Takeda is an lucky guy

>Mikufags
>(s)
All me baby

I counted at least 15 different pastas in the previous thread

>Mikujeet makes yet another thread after his 2 prior one got purged
What a manchild

Seems about right

Micute.

Attached: 1540963562848.jpg (1247x1000, 119K)

So like 7?

Extremely accurate.

Remind me why people still come here again?

Cute Miku

Can you stop being so paranoid? I'm a shitposter, yes, but I'm not satan himself

uh

Does anyone have Negi's tweet for ch93?
I want to know what panel dis he used

To post pasta and reply "accurate" to their own copypasta. Look at the unique IPs

He didn't make one. He broke up with Nino and hates her now.

To post their leddit fag theories and wait for some nigga to bite their bait.

To post Niku

Attached: 1555805115522.jpg (1500x2000, 651K)

Oh

>deflecting

>Rentfree

Attached: the couple is done with your shit.png (601x1092, 227K)

Meekujeets ruined the thread. No wonder mods purged it

>Mikujeets
>s

Seethe harder, your quint is useless in the story.

Attached: 74730181_p0.png (2497x2726, 3.45M)

>(s)
Trying somethingnew now, are we? Well, this is one thing that I have always not acccepted. All other Mikubros are innocent, I am the only Miku shiposter on Yea Forums.

Attached: 3n4.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

>Miku

Attached: 75775786_p4.jpg (843x884, 781K)

But my quint is Miku, not Yotsuba

Attached: 573738356.jpg (712x712, 71K)

>kisser: 1 dressed as 5.
>loli: 4 during day. 1 at night.
>rena: 4 telling 5 what to do.
>literally no evidence supporting 2 or 3
>2 & 4 the most popular quints
>"MUh mEeKU iS dE bRiDE!!!!"
Whatever helps you sleep at night 3fags.

Guys, I'm from 2020
Eva 3+1 still isnt out, but also
Raiha is the bride

>Nino

Attached: Capture2.jpg (529x460, 76K)

>deflecting
Everyone knows Meekufags are the worst shitposters in these threads. You're just the most obnoxious one because you're an insect.
Case in point

Attached: 1535311859954.png (574x587, 515K)

Cute husband and wife!

Cute wife and wife!

This.

>spoilers
>gook scans
>chapter releases
Those and the occasional visit to see if the quality of this general has improved. It hasn’t.

Why are you all so mean to quints besides your favorite? Can't we just love all the quints? Even if the posters are bad it doesn't mean the quints themselves are.

Attached: 1556414424565.gif (244x257, 209K)

that might be true for 1245 but Miku is seriously the weakest link. She's so beneath to her sisters that it's annoying when reading the story.
Pandering to otakufags is a mistake.

No one cares about your right opinion

Truth.

user, being the most obnoxious one is literally why I post here. No need to point out the obvious, also, there are no other Mikufag shitposter at all. Can you at least show some proof for your accusations or something? Right now youre acting no better than me here

Attached: 1561435677931.jpg (580x907, 86K)

>there are no other Mikufag shitposter at all
nice try. Cope harder.

all the quints pander to the otaku audience, user. Lots of stinky weebs have jerked off to the thoughts and Doujins of your quint too.

>am calaiming there are no other shitposters
>faggot tells me to cope
And you call ME an insect, holy fuck, the irony

Attached: CUTEEE.jpg (154x295, 13K)

>otaku
Otakus only like spineless no personality girls like Miku, since it makes them think that if she was real they would finally have a chance at fucking.

>it's another 23fags shitflinging episode

Attached: 1484950378387.jpg (256x256, 63K)

Stop fighting my frends

Attached: borgar.jpg (745x442, 30K)

>Be Nino
>Be in the same workplace as Fuutarou
>32 chapters of no progression
>Fuutarou in need of new work
>Fuutarou may potentially be working with Miku
Lol

Attached: x15 (8).png (1426x2048, 817K)

Stay salty, chink.

Mikufags are the single biggest shitposters in these threads, bar none.

Conversely, otaku have a wide variety of choices in the matter.
Some of them like to be pandered by onee-sans because of the love they never recieved from their own onee-sans and family
Some like stacys and gals who are headstrong but are soft on the inside because gap-moe is a thing
Some like genki girls because their positivity sucks out all the negativity in their life, even its just for a while.
And some people just like the normal girls, maybe with a little bit of a stomach on them.
Stop bending the universe to your will to shit on Miku, Anti-Mikufag, you are just making your kind look worse than they already are

We need more pasta

Repeat it a thousand more times an I might just start believing you, user. There is one (1) and no other

>Lol

Based Fatty. BASED. Best girls are always destined to win, that's how it is and nobody can change that. Shit side heroines always lose because they are not good enough for the standars of a dumb harem MC, that's a fact. That's why Miku, Mafuyu, Nino, and other shit irrelevant girls will lose. From an objective standpoint, they just don't matter, they lack of deph and caracterization. No matter how deluded you are, no long ass dumb essay will change how dull and shitty a side girl is. If they were better, the author would praise them with the victory, but insted they are destined to suffer a cold and harsh rejection because they are shit. I will always pity side girl niggers because deep down they really want their girl to win, but in 99,9% of the cases, their shitty girl ends up losing. Why? Because they are shit.

Attached: fattycute.png (930x924, 705K)

>be Miku
>falls for a guy after 30 minutes of old men trivia
>flipflops for the entire series without any real development
>manages to confess only after all her sisters, all her classmates, the staff and the whole universe bends over backwards for her
>she takes it back
>then turns around and insults Nino, who selflessly did so much for her
>but now she thinks she confessed
>is so self absorbed, doesn't even realize until chapter 85 that she doesn't know jackshit about her shallow crush and instead has been obsessed with some autistic loaf of bread that literally no one asked for (conceited behavior)
>proceeds to become a cheap copy of Nino in chapter 92
Lol
True.

Attached: 1537567483120.png (888x1240, 2.07M)

There is only one Mikujeet, but a few Mikufag shitposters.

Mikuj*

Mikuj is a chink

Maybe like one more I guess. I cant always be shitposting, I need rest from time to time

>but a few Mikufag shitposters.
>few
They've always been the most obnoxious fags since the beginning.

Lol. Nino is winning the Fuu bowl and there's nothing you or any other quintfag can do about it.
I'm going to end this stupid anti Nino circlejerk once and for all.
Go ahead. Write your 3000 page essay on why X quint should win, it won't matter because the only paper that is truly important is the actual manga. Not your shitty fanfiction. Not your crappy head canon.
I notice that none of the other quint posters are posting parallels of any kind. Why??? Because there fucking isn't any for them. Why would Negi reserve such parallels for only ONE quint because it's obvious he's building her up to be the bride.
Why waste so many fucking pages showing Nino's growth?
Why show her budding relationship with Fuutarou?
It's because these things are so God damn important. That's why.
Why would Negi exert more effort for art of Nino's confession?
Think about all these things before posting some shitty one liner crap.
And I have no doubt Nino is going to win the Fuutarou bowl and the next popularity poll hands down. There's no way that wet blanket Miku could win especially after S2 of the anime will cover her confession and dere side.
#SuckIt

Attached: D_rFSWjUIAIDxOo.jpg (1463x2048, 565K)

This level of reaching just to shit on one fictional anime girl is just what I'd expect from Ninofags.You are wrong about almost all of those points too. Gotta say, thats pretty hard to pull off

Attached: miku.jpg (772x1080, 407K)

>Lol
Falseflag harder, Mikuj

Reminder that Negi already gave us the answer to the 1-2-3 conflict
in the fireworks festival Ichika and Miku both choose the same firework but Ichika gave up on it in the same way she would later give up of Fuuts
in 7GB both Miku and Nino argue whether green or black tea are better than the other only to find out they're one and the same, just like Fuutarou and Kintarou, but Nino only likes it when she adds sugar to it, in the same way she only likes Fuuts under her prince narrative while Miku likes him just the way he is foreshadowing how Nino won't be able to deal with Fuut's bitter side when she realizes he's not the prince she imagines him to be
the same metaphor was also used with Yotsuba, both she and Miku like the sengoku game but Yotsuba stopped playing with it since her grades needed to improve, later she decided not to pursue Fuuts at least until her grades improve but before that happened Miku took it from her, this part has already played out so it doesn't tell us how the 3-4 conflict will end but shows how Negi is consistent with the metaphor of using the quints liking the same thing as representative of Fuutarou

Truth hurts huh?

Attached: 1536173110742.png (282x317, 130K)

There has to be some connection between AntiMikufags and their irrational paranoia against me. But, i'll take the credit for the shitpost tho, thank you very much. Just dont accuse me of falseflagging

Attached: nopeee.jpg (364x96, 7K)

Flirting with Nino!
Inviting Nino out for dinner!
Getting to know Nino!
Walking Nino home!
Lending Nino my coat to keep her warm!
Comforting Nino over her family issues!
Holding hands with Nino!
Kissing Nino on the cheek!
Saying goodnight to Nino!
Walking around the back of Nino's apartment!
Waiting three hours behind Nino's apartment!
Climbing up to Nino's balcony!
Cracking open the window of Nino's apartment and climbing in!
Sneaking up to Nino's bedside while she is asleep!
Covering Nino's mouth!
Taping Nino's mouth shut!
Holding down Nino!
Slipping my hand up Nino's skirt!
Punching Nino to stop her squirming!
Grabbing Nino's ass!
Slipping my hand under Nino's pantsu!
Fingering Nino's pussy!
Pulling up Nino's skirt!
Kissing and licking Nino's tummy!
Sucking Nino's perky pink nipples on her bountiful breasts!
Licking Nino's armpits!
Ripping off Nino's pantsu!
Pulling Nino's legs apart!
Sliding my cock into Nino!
Fucking Nino in the pussy and then the asshole!
Cumming inside of Nino multiple times!
Wiping away Nino's tears!
Wrapping my hands around Nino's throat!
Strangling Nino until she stops breathing!
Carrying Nino out the window!
Tossing Nino in my car's trunk!
Driving home with Nino!
Putting Nino in my garage!
Noticing Nino is still alive!
Stabbing Nino with my kitchen knife 35 times!
Disemboweling Nino!
Spilling Nino's blood all over the floor!
Cutting Nino's body into various chunks!
Burying chunks of Nino in a shallow ditch!
Helping Itsuki search for Nino a week later!
Comforting Itsuki and assuring her Nino is just fine!
Flirting with Itsuki!

Attached: 1542865640867.png (693x2000, 968K)

Pottery

It always does

Attached: always.png (395x395, 288K)

hot

>deleted

Attached: I see.jpg (183x381, 39K)

>mikujeet banned again
Kek, to bad he jump ips

Thats not me tho. Miku a best and the cutest!

Attached: a dance to remember.jpg (720x886, 64K)

Case in point

fuck off ninospics and mikupajeets

Stay paranoid

Attached: cuteness.jpg (645x850, 162K)

It's a lot more probable for mikufags to be spics.

nice try pedro

Nice try chink insect.

What does Itsuki's pussy smell like?

Beef

Same as Fuutarou's dick.

hamburg steak

Sup?

Attached: bless.jpg (477x477, 56K)

And then you deflect when you get called out for samefagging and ban evading. But I guess this behavior is to be expected from Mikufags. The salt from knowing their quint lost is too much.

vaseline and shampoo/conditioner.

>deleted
>miku shitposter samfagging and falseflagging this hard
Almost as pathethic as Miku

FISH and CHEESE

I have medically identified a previously undiagnosed condition: Mikulusion. It is a type of serious mental illness — called a “psychosis”— in which a poster cannot tell what is canon from what is headcanon. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions involving Miku, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue. Posters with Mikulusion disorder experience bizarre delusions, which involve situations from the manga 5toubun no Hanayome. These Mikulusions usually involve the misinterpretation of dialogue, plot and actions. In canon, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.

Attached: 1561915465657.png (241x209, 50K)

I think this is as good of a time as any to say that in fact, I an not the one who falseflagged as otherfags that day. I have always been a pureblooded Mikubro and will never samefag or falseflag in any of my shitposts. My love for Miku transcends such petty acts. Miku is the best, regardless of which quint wins this. She will forever be best girl, at least in this one fans heart.

Attached: ct.png (2056x558, 1.36M)

based

More copypasta, really?

Attached: copypasta.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Yeah sure. No one believes you when the proofs is both in this thread or on desuarchive.

Attached: 1548196765027.png (675x375, 131K)

So you can prove that two anons werent banned that day? Go right ahead. Oh wait....

Attached: 1560521170263.jpg (976x1145, 170K)

Reminder that Miku's bad cooking caused Fuutarou to pass out and later, when he was in the hospital with a fever, mention of her cooking caused him physical pain at just the thought of it.

>endless pasta reposting
>falseflagging and samefagging
>leddit and discord retards invasion
>manchild chink mikujeet that goes on a shitposting spree anytime someone insults his doormat seasonal waifu
>PARALLELS
>muh dropout vs Yea Forums drama
I don't even know why I bother visiting these generals.

Attached: 1542885530731.png (966x837, 1.02M)

You're embarassing yourself.

He still ate the bread tho

Attached: 5474634.jpg (444x591, 60K)

Well, thats the end of that conversation. Next?

Attached: Mikubreath.jpg (863x1689, 799K)

>Yea Forums suddenly hates Miku
What happened?

>suddenly
Meeku is liked only on plebbit

>general
SHHHH You'll alert *you know who*

They lost taste

Attached: meeeeeku.jpg (408x600, 56K)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOT

user, I'm scared

Attached: concern.jpg (872x609, 46K)

>deflecting
No one buys your bullshit.

Attached: 154076422322.png (202x220, 28K)

ninospics

Fuck off, retard.

Well, there goes another thread down the drain. Cant we all just be friendly? If you all stop shitting on eachother, I'll stop shitposting too.
Anyways, Miku is Fuutarous bride and the best quint

Attached: Fuus wife is cute.jpg (1696x402, 281K)

>Mikujeet talking about IP jumping
Oh the irony.

Retard, fuck off.

>deflecting
Deflecting what? Do you even know how you use that term? Its been used wrong like 3 times in this thread alone, all you?

>WHAAAA don't shit on my doormat waifu or I'll cry WHAAAAA

Well, youre half right about that.
I would cry and shitpost

>calling everyone else shitposters while spamming the same shitposts you spam every single thread
Die

The evidence of you IP jumping is in every thread, but yeah I guess we can go with your delusions.

I want to see Miku in a nurse outfit, anyone wanna help a guy out? I'll give you this police Miku!

Attached: police.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

user please. We all know you are the delusional and paranoid one here

t. Mikushitposter
>deleted
Case in point.

Nice try, no one believes you.

WAIT A DIDDLYDOO MOMENT.
I just noticed that OP called himself "MRV". Who the fuck is falseflagging as me?! Thank you!
Have you also come to realize that Miku is the best girl of this manga and eventually Fuutarous bride so you want to help me on my shitposting quest? I cn share my Miku folde with you for max effect. HMU baby

Attached: Meeks.jpg (1003x1200, 669K)

Eatsukifag here. Mikufrends have been nice to me, so here you go

Attached: nurse miku.jpg (664x960, 85K)

Bruh, I'm still here tho. There are two "MRV"s here

And obviously, as soon as you're found out you play the "someone is falseflagging as me"

Sure, sure.

Arigathanks Itsubro! Really.

I was confused when someone told me I was the one who made his thread but its all coming together now. It all makes sense!
Miku a best and Fuutarous bride!

More like Mikufags got poor taste, yet still want to shove it on others & endorse >"Miku MUST be the bride, because muh best girl status & muh popularity"

Post yfw Niku end is actually canon

Attached: shook 2.png (288x212, 80K)

>deleted
Oh my...

Attached: 1534531848624.png (253x453, 174K)

Stop posting your pastas in Kaguya threads.

Attached: angry_Kaguya.jpg (431x468, 83K)

Well, popularitys all well and good, but Miku is much more than just popular. As far as I remember, Miku MUST be the bride is a phrase seldom used by Mikubros an me included. Its more like "Miku IS the bride". Also, you can like the other quints, I've never said you cant. The anti-Mikufags however treat me like i'm satan and Miku is evil incarnate, so I really dont know who is more biased here

Also, Miku is nothing like Mafuyu. Sensei's unprecedented popularity is justified with her decent & interesting character. Miku has none to offer, just being a moe moe cute doormat & tries to be a Nino knockoff but worse

Attached: 1562719379255.png (700x700, 163K)

Yeah, no

true
he's right, you know?

You are not

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1557231201262.png (107x131, 18K)

Miku is popular just because she's the typical shy doormat that otakus die for. Just look at the popularity poll, Yotsuba managed to come in second when at the time she had only 2 chapters by herself.
In any 5toubun discussion it's best to leave Miku out, since she's just a marketing character.

Attached: 1542639539537.png (283x505, 182K)

Does ichika post on Yea Forums?

No better than a shitposter like myself there, user

Yotsuba is the ugliest quint, but has the best personality apart from Miku

(you)

fear

Attached: 1560278941700.png (664x632, 406K)

Over what exactly?

Attached: 1561268660068.png (626x454, 176K)

This cutie, somehow

Attached: gaspps.png (172x448, 37K)

He thinks some anons are scared of a quint that has already lost.

Attached: 1549752025826.png (504x528, 472K)

>posts a quint that has already lost

I can understand fearing 1245, but what exactly is there to fear about Miku?

no, i'm the girl that usually posts ants here when they come out

Nothing really. But considering she is out the least we can do is play along their delusions.

Attached: 1551821716435.png (864x559, 504K)

Miku? More like Sucku lmao

Attached: 1561814925409.jpg (636x641, 61K)

>attentionwhoring this hard
Go back tranny.

>deleted
Mikufags are truly embarassing.

>Mikufags sperging out
>Ninofags sperging out
Rinse and repeat, and we have ourselves a 5Toubun thread.

It didn't have to be this way.

That meekufah shitposter is going to reply to himself and keep the one mam show going anyway, nothing we can do about it.
Miku a shit and Takeda's bride.

Miku is the worst character I've ever seen in this manga. It really pissed me off that such a waifubait, pathetic and cliche ridden character occupied the first spot in the Japanese fan polls conducted. That speaks volumes about her mouthbreathing fanbase rather than anything else, who have really bad taste and have too much time on their hands. I shall attempt to enlighten the Mikufags of the various ways she flat out sucks.

>Bland design
On the whole Miku is ok at best. But when compared to the designs of the other girls in the series she comes dead last. The tired yamato nadeshiko trope is applied to her with her long straight hair and meek personality. Compare Miku with Nino, Itsuki or even Yotsuba. She looks too bland and unoriginal compared to the others. Too plain. Just like a bowl of boiled rice. Grown up Miku looks the worst amongst the quints, with her Takagi type fivehead and weird haircut.

>Boring personality
I know this point has been reiterated several times, but Miku is really boring. Initially she was kind of interesting with her banter with Nino and Fuutarou. She had the guts to face them head on and not cower under the sheets like a baby. But now she comes across as too lame and uninteresting. Like a stale piece of limp celery. Reminds me of Kosaki from nisekoi. I especially hate the way she does absolutely nothing (besides baking some croissants) and expects Fuutarou to magically fall in love with her. And I hate the way she expects the other quints to back off since she had ""dibs"" on Fuutarou just because she fell for him first. But then again Japs and betas love a docile, meek and le gamer girl to satisfy their neckbeard fantasies.

>No ambition
Ichika wants to be an actress, Nino wants to start a restaurant, Yotsuba can be an athlete, Itsuki wants to be a teacher. Now what exactly is Miku's ambition besides lusting after Fuutarou's dick? No clue!! The author tried to shove some hamfisted crap about being a history geek, but honestly that is no use in the real world and is quickly forgotten. Later she tries unsuccessfully to become a baker, which was brought about by pure spite and petty competitiveness against Nino.

>Physical harm to the MC
With the exception of Nino, who drugged Fuutarou twice, Miku has caused Fuutarou to get a stomach ache and a nosebleed from force feeding him poisonous food. None of the others have done anything remotely bad as this to him. At least Nino had the decency to apologize for what she had done.
Now all this would not be a problem if her chances of winning were low or non-existent. But judging from the way the author is setting up the story she seems to be a candidate in the forefront. Also judging from Negi's twitter reaction to the latest chapter he seems desparate to placate her fans which leads me to conclude she could win the Fuutaroubowl. A pity win is the worst possible outcome that an love story could conclude with.

Fuck Miku and her pathetic fanboys.

Potato bride!

Attached: 1563400046838.jpg (1828x1242, 526K)

Accurate.

>Delusional vs reality
>FAKE VS FACTS
Fuutarou always looking at Nino
Fuutarou always choose Nino
Deal with it!!!!

Attached: Fuutarou eyestgu.jpg (1920x1920, 1.82M)

What if the wedding chapter is a dream? What if after all of this we get an open end?

cute fatty

Attached: 1555708913405.jpg (1130x470, 360K)

Mikudelufags your waifu is the first out. Thanks Negi is not subtly about it

Attached: mikuisnotthebride.jpg (1920x1920, 1.27M)

I hate Yotsuba

Attached: mikusip.png (475x681, 142K)

Go to sleep Yotsuba

Attached: 1555444556611.gif (281x301, 205K)

Fuck off subhuman.

We know, Yotsuba

I had a feeling Miku was out the moment she said "I'll become the girl Fuutarou falls for"

Attached: ichikino.png (2228x1268, 2.23M)

We know, Negi.

those hands doesn't look like fuutaro's....

Indeed. That's not him.

It's Maruo's

>check out kaguya thread because close to release time
>see like 5 assorted pastas from here, just edited into kaguya themes
Why can't i escape you guys just for one second
>fat pasta count: 3
>mikulusion
>ichika pasta

*Isanari's
ftfy

At least with the image spammer i could easily ignored it, these copy pasta just make me shut my brain off.

>mfw my copypasta has contaminated kagura threads
complicated feeling

Attached: why so studious.png (399x449, 318K)

I liek to share them pastas they are delicious

Attached: eatsuki cake.jpg (1000x1415, 279K)

>Eatsuki
>sharing pasta
Nice joke

Attached: 1563341914665.gif (304x304, 383K)

I want to have an all night one on one math tutoring with Ichika soo badly!!

Attached: f0d2e452c789b3635aee6ccb1c5f88b8.jpg (2353x3315, 3.92M)

Eatsuki may be a glutton but she can generous I luv her so mush

Attached: eatsuki angry.png (780x1052, 740K)

Another thread, another 23shitflinging
Good job

>slow thread
nice. for once let it die until spoiler day please

Everyone too busy shitposting in the kyoani thread

Everyone is busy shitting on Kyoani

Attached: 015 (2).png (585x607, 254K)

>tfw it's not just me

I was too busy taking a shit for real

Why is Nino such a bitch?

She's female

Someone has to take the role, a harem without a tsundere bitch isnt a harem

Miku on my dicku!

Which quint would make the best wife (not for Fuutaro, but just in general)?
Why?

Probably Nino.

Nino or Itsuki probably
Nino is fashionable, cooks well and is strict
Itsuki is strict, well mannered and is good with kids. Only downside is she would eat your dinner before you got home.

Attached: 1562894939062.png (250x274, 69K)

>Miku

Attached: 1460967223204.jpg (766x348, 106K)

Depend on your personality if you are a beta male that like to be lead around by others then Ichika, Nino
If you are an alpha chad who can take the lead then Miku, Yotsuba
If you want to just enjoy life then Itsuki it is

lol

>bias, the post

Cant wait to see you kill yourself when Nino loses the bowl

I'm not a ninofag

Oh shit wrong replied

oh no you're right

i was about to nump to team nino after reading this, but isn't she just as shallow? like her entire arc so far can be summarized by
>1. tsun
>2. dere

itsuki is garbage and ichika is just an evil bitch, so I guess I'm on team yotsuba now? maybe i'll just stop reading this histrionic garbage manga

Bye

Which quint is your favorite?
Asuka, Misato or Rei?

>phoneposter
>redditor
Pick both

Itsuki
They were all awful

Ichika.
Rei.

Attached: wino.jpg (2480x3507, 1.4M)

Nino
Asuka

Ichika
Misato > Rei > Asuka

Nino
Asuka

Ichika
Misato=Rei>shit>Asuka

Even if a girl gets chosen, will the series just fucking die then and there? It'd be nice if we could at least get some post-confession development in a spin-off manga or something. Or AU "What-if" manga.

Itsuki
Asuka

Attached: Itsukis_itsukis.png (826x1722, 1.23M)

What did she mean by this

Attached: IMG_20190718_160943.jpg (981x1141, 133K)

AU "What-if" Nukige you mean
>Raiha loli incest route
>edgy NTR routes for all quints
MUH DIK

Attached: 1529088032995.png (288x345, 101K)

Proto-Raiha looked better

Could be nice if we got something like Jitsu wa Watashi wa were the main couple got along midway and yet there were still many other conflicts to solve.
5toubun puts too much emphasis on who the bride is so even if we got the answer in a few chapters and still got some volumes to solve the quints inner conflicts it wouldn't be as good I guess, Negi would need to be a damn good author to make it work.

its over

Attached: HtxjCFu.jpg (498x1280, 350K)

heights are scary

Would be nice but I doubt it's possible to do until the last volume. Every new volume starts with "One of the quints is his bride!" Would be weird if you had that as opener when we know who it is already. Unless they can change that. Or Futarou could date one of them but break up later to marry the actual bride. But we don't want that, do we?

Takebayashi.
Kaworu

I may have my favorite, but whoever wins, I just want to see them and Fuutarou stumble around their relationship.

>
So Ichika stopped to cry or she still a crybaby ???

In what town do Futarou and the quints live?

Attached: fixed.jpg (1500x2000, 534K)

Glad it is. But seriously, the KyoAni fire fucking scares me though. 23 confirmed dead.

>muh P A R A L L E L S ?

Attached: 1563337602396.png (545x765, 57K)

Let the thread die and wait for spoilers retards

Micute

Attached: 1562147509493.png (450x662, 300K)

Its a tragedy how little doujinshi we have so far. Same for Kaguya

>23 confirmed dead
Wat?

C96 will save us

Mislut

>Kyoani apocalypse
>Mikuj all alone ITT and still spamming shitposts
Holy fuck, you miserable cunt FUCK YOU

Kyoani burning and lots of dead. Another reason to Yotsuba to go back to the swings with yotsurobe vibes.

What are you smoking right now?

Does Raiha support Itsuki or is she fine with any quint?

Latest news: at least 16 dead, 30 plus injured.
Says about 70 people were in the building. Apparently, it was an arson from a crazy nut guy.

With with anyone.

I think she's fine with any one of them. Recently, she knows Nino

Raiha and Nino are incredibly similar. Coincidence?

Attached: hfw miku.jpg (662x650, 159K)

>Raiha and Nino are incredibly similar.
No they are not. What the hell?

Attached: ninosip.png (378x558, 224K)

Nino
Misato

Raiha wants Itsuki for herself.

Attached: 541.png (295x520, 87K)

Ichika = Misato
Nino = Asuka
Miku = Rei
Yotsuba = Mari
Itsuki = Kaworu

Yeah, I just heard on NPR hear in the States that the lunatic used some sort of accelerant on the outside of the building.

Ichika/Miku, different everyday.
Misato I fucking guess but I'd rather none.

Source ?

Based speedreader.

Attached: x6.png (2156x1600, 2.48M)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75775786

Butcher knives on the scene

Attached: D_vHh0cUYAAWvTQ.jpg (300x219, 12K)

>speedreader
I am not a speed reader, you are delusional. Yeah, they can both cook. That doesn't make them similar.

>you are in deep denial

Attached: Nino vs Raiha.jpg (1898x1853, 946K)

>takes care of the household
>financially minded
>skilled cooked
>full of energy
>family oriented
Seethe more. The comparison was already made in the manga. Take it up with Negi himself, you delusional fuck.

Attached: 1561487408664.jpg (1717x1681, 715K)

You forgot
>hopeless romantic

Attached: 1551310314716.png (1280x720, 614K)

Nino and Raiha are connected in the most chapters
Raiha is the link between the future bride and Nino the present

Attached: 1562577531953.jpg (1426x1394, 850K)

!!!!!!!

Attached: !!!!.jpg (1920x1920, 1.23M)

Kek

Attached: IMG_20190718_181207.jpg (609x612, 40K)

Was it autism?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-49027178
Do take note. Some are still unconfirmed as they still need to be examined before properly announced as dead.

Kind of insensitive for someone in the industry like him to tweet this at this timing, isn't it.
Could've wait till tomorrow.

Literally all the other artists I follow stop posting/mourning about the incident.

>Kind of insensitive for someone in the industry like him to tweet this at this timing, isn't it.
Why? Yeah, Kyoani died. So what? He should cry about it and do nothing? Life goes on.

Fixed. No need to thank me.

Attached: cut off their dumb ahoges.png (295x520, 142K)

>takes care of the household
sure
>financially minded
of the five she's the most used to luxury.
>skilled cooked
sure
>full of energy
nah
>family oriented
all of them can be described as such.
2/5, try again. A cherry picked pose doesn't help your case.

Make Itsuki thin, next time.

>sure
She takes care of the cooking. Everything else is shared between them. Like shopping and stuff. When Futarou met Miku after Nino's confession, it was Miku's turn to do the shopping.

>KyoAni fire
>He posts this to lighten people up
Based Negi

I see, so that's why they picked adult looking lingerie together...

Attached: 005 (5)-crop.png (809x449, 272K)

I like the squishy fat but I hate dumb ahoges

Attached: eatsuki happy.jpg (750x750, 69K)

Imagine.

Yotsuba is also assigned in cleaning duties.

>of the five she's the most used to luxury.
Wrong. Example: shopping with Yotsuba and Fuutarou where she's budgeting household expenses while Yotsuba tries to just throw in random things without much thought.
>nah
It's literally right there on Everyone can see you in denial.
>all of them can be described as such.
Nino is constantly shown to be the one most concerned about keeping the quints together. This is even a focal point during her date with Kintaro and in the most recent chapter with Ichika dropping out.

You made an attempt, but you're done.

Attached: Fuuts-and-Nino.png (2854x3070, 1.84M)

>everyone shares the chores
>Yotsuba cleans the house
>Ichika is the breadwinner
but Nino is the mom because she can cook!1

Does she? She cleans her room and Ichika's. I don't remember if it's been said somewhere that she cleans all the time.

Don't even bother, this guy is obviously suffering from Mikulusion and the simple thought of Nino is making him foam at the mouth.

>Nino is constantly shown to be the one most concerned about keeping the quints together.
Because she is scared of being left alone.

Is it stemming from her abandonment issue?

Nino Derangement Syndrome is real! Find a cure!

Kyoani finds a way

Obviously.

Attached: 23 (2).png (1103x549, 322K)

Attached: D_vihs3UcAEoS0_.jpg (981x1141, 318K)

>She is the glue of her family
Even with exemple or arguments you will still deny it

She really can't do anything by herself.

Nino the big radar of the feelings around her, family, her sisters, Fuutarou
>good discour to wake up her beloved snake, doormat, the mom complex sister,Fuutarou, cooking for them , she always wake up Itsuki the morning, helping her sisters when she can, sacrifice her confort for family, cheer up her sisters and Fuutarou, etc etc

Accurate and cute

Attached: penguin quints.jpg (1080x660, 72K)

>Why? Yeah, Kyoani died. So what?
KEK Mikufags are the worst like their shitty waifu

Fuck off back to tieba, roach

Attached: 1527516295928.png (585x585, 163K)

Maybe it's his stagiaire who tweets it or he doesn't hear about it before his tweet
because he too busy with the chapter to check the new

Pls explain.
twitter.com/ChickeIII/status/1151449745048477696

Attached: download_20190718_150853.jpg (1463x2048, 565K)

Explain what? This?

Attached: 20190718.jpg (759x267, 102K)

Or this?

Attached: 20190718_192159.jpg (606x416, 144K)

Mooooorinin bitches, I'm ready for another day of shitposting! Miku a best and Fuutarous bride! She is also the cutest!

Attached: rare Miku 7.jpg (2816x4956, 979K)

huge breasted anime girls with tights are a miracle

Do it. This copy pasta thread needs to died.

Nino is my wife and, indeed, we do things married couples do.

Attached: 74732058_p0.png (777x1087, 840K)

I consider copypasta poster lower than shitposter desu. They arent original and are the Yea Forums equivalents of screaming babies on airplanes.

Attached: do.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Keep her happy forever, Jamal kun! Best of luck!

Attached: I choose you!.jpg (1200x820, 315K)

Negi REALLY likes to put Fuutarou and Miku close together in the panels for some reason. I'm not saying hedoes it every songle tiime, but I'd say its a solid 55%.

Attached: hm (2).jpg (789x402, 95K)

Example B

Attached: 2143523.jpg (340x411, 37K)

The bride tends to get more screentime with the groom that's all.

Cute girls>wall of autism

Example C

Attached: cute couple (2).jpg (332x471, 20K)

Fuck off jamal

I like the way you both think, anons!

Attached: chunni.jpg (850x1123, 233K)

Example D

Attached: 124246245.jpg (417x397, 32K)

Double dubs! Heres Example E

Attached: fun.png (259x635, 76K)

Good day Mikufrend

Attached: miku sniper.jpg (828x821, 74K)

Example F, does this count tho? its from the same date? Different pages tho

Attached: oh.....jpg (712x665, 134K)

They sure are

Attached: 1532794417657.png (433x781, 463K)

I don't like miku tho. she's so bland.

Flat Miku is so fucking cute too! But I prefer my dekais sugiu. So heres a semi flat Miku! So we can both be happy!

Attached: Maid semi flat Miku.jpg (794x1200, 149K)

Bruh, thats fine. you have your opinions and I have mine. yours is just kinda wrong! Thats totally fine tho

Attached: smiling Miku].jpg (1080x608, 38K)

Example G, an early one

Attached: 1435624.jpg (522x559, 46K)

Close enough to be example H? I doubt it but I'll pos it anyway!

Attached: Capture.jpg (500x504, 64K)

Without tight is great too, if its Miku, shes always great

Attached: full miku.jpg (1447x2028, 318K)

Of course, those are mine.

>Cant we all just get along?
Nope

SO many talented coloranons here, I'm just gonna use this reply to show my appreciation of all of you. Your all are great!

Attached: colorfag comparison jk thanks anons.jpg (2869x2077, 2.33M)

>worthy of grace

Attached: AWWW YEA.jpg (848x1199, 219K)

LOVE

Attached: AWWW YEA 2.jpg (848x1199, 254K)

We know Jamal-kun.

Miku a best

Attached: huh.jpg (3507x2480, 1.84M)

I agree, we should all get along.

Attached: FuutarouDed.jpg (952x676, 317K)

Miku a cute!

Attached: dead eyes (2).jpg (862x1200, 511K)

I cant believe Mikus stand is killer queen

Attached: heart.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

Attached: bridee.jpg (1050x1400, 149K)

Miku a sexy!

Attached: bunny miku.jpg (850x1202, 186K)

Are all the anons busy doing something else today? the Kyo ani fire thing maybe? The anti-Mikufags can go die for all I care, but where are my toubunbros?

Attached: Dveg1WVUUAEh5rW.jpg (1200x943, 150K)

I LOVE Miku fanart

Attached: cute couple 2.jpg (947x1200, 164K)

Attached: bobs.jpg (640x909, 92K)

Cute Nino.

Yes, we know that you're a gold digger Fuutarou.

Bruh

Attached: dissapointed.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Hwo did she manage to climb the wall?

Where were all of you? it was getting kinda lonely here

Attached: fun 2.jpg (541x662, 141K)

>Spamming Miku so that the thread doesn't die due to Kyoani tragedy
Pathetic

>gap moe between hot oneesan and cute JK in love
Why is she so perfect lads?

Attached: 017-crop.png (1198x667, 532K)

LOVE

Attached: milfku comic.jpg (322x2048, 142K)

I don't find men hot or cute, sorry.

Why? I just want bros to have a place to come back to. Its a tragedy no doubt about it.

Attached: FUUUTURE.jpg (590x472, 37K)

This. Also Ichicute a best.

Attached: n12.jpg (267x517, 53K)

Attached: inuku.jpg (1444x2048, 395K)

Attached: KAWAIIIIIIIIIIII.jpg (590x472, 31K)

>"let's get along"
>proceeds to shitpost and spam thread

Because she's transcended and went far and beyond her trope. She's a fully fleshed out and realistic character with all her imperfections and there's quite nothing more perfect than that.

Attached: ichismile.jpg (400x400, 30K)

cute flatty

Attached: flat miku.jpg (643x900, 74K)

Am I hurting anyone here? We can have a converstion here. Also, the thread will die if I dont

The worst scum has gathered here

See, I just want to be frens and you try and bully immediately. FINE, I wont post any more Mikupics. last one

Attached: beauty.png (1920x1285, 2.46M)

Nah he's just a butthurt retard seething at Miku while joyfully participating in the same shit he complains about if it's Nino. Absolute retards the lot of em.

> want to be friends
> after getting caught shitposting, falseflagging, spamming.
Yeah no thanks.

I have no hate for Nino, shes cool. Ninofags are just usually the ones who shit on Miku, and I retaliate accordingly

"Realistic" is the buzzword KOfags use to make it seem like the characters in their prostitute manga have anything going for them, but they can't come up with anything substantial.
I see Ichika is on that level too

OI, Shitposting only when provoked is better than shitposting without being provoked at least. And it was getting lonely y'know. You all went away somewhere and I was all alone here. I already agreed to not spam unless someone sperges out against Miku. Never have I falseflagged either

And he's doing it again, too. Everyone is fed up with his shit. He's turned these threads into a cesspool.

> OI, Shitposting only when provoked is better than shitposting without being provoked at least
How about not shitposting at all.
> Never have I falseflagged either
When you get banned, all your posts get deleted. Do I really need to bring which post am I talking about?

Come on, can you not. I'm not that bad of a guy. I just have to retaliate to retards so I'm the way I am.

>How about not shitposting at all
When there are no Mikushitters left, sure
>When you get banned, all your posts get deleted. Do I really need to bring which post am I talking about?
Multiple anons got banned. i wansnt the only one that got banned

> When there are no Mikushitters left, sure
All quints get shit on, miku is no different. Doesn't mean you should sperg out like a retard every time someone does. Learn self control, you're an embarrassment to mikufags.
> Multiple anons got banned
Sure.

Well, youre right about the first one. I really should learn to not let the other shitposters get the best of me. I guess I'm just as much of a tard as the ones I reply to. Mikubros really are not to blame here. We all know I'm the only miku shitposter on Yea Forums.

>I really should learn to not let the other shitposters get the best of me.
Good. Now if you can just show improvement, that would be believable.
> Mikubros really are not to blame here.
You shouldn't bring a bad name to miku then.

Although, I probably will shitpost when provoked in the future threads, I just love Miku. I know other quints get shit on too but its like people are obsessed with shitting on Miku, to the point that I wonder if shes on their minds more than their own quint.

> I probably will shitpost when provoked in the future threads
Jesus, that didn't even last 5 minutes.

>Good. Now if you can just show improvement, that would be believable
I probably wont, I'll take the anger management advice to heart and be more composed as to not destroy every thread as soon as someone says something bad about Miku. Also, how am I giving Miku a bad name?

Hey, at least I am not imagespamming, am I? Come on user, I think I've said this before but this has already become sort of a habit. I'm sorry.

Thanks doc

> how am I giving Miku a bad name?
Miku is shit and mikufags should eat shit.
Now imagine I'm quintfagging, then fags would associate my quint as a shitposter.
> imagespamming
Have higher standards.

>fags would associate my quint as a shitposter
that logic is kinda stupid desu. Is everyone supposed to follow generalization like a religion or something?
>have higher standards
I'm curious, give me some examples of high standard shitposting

Attached: 1558812738648.png (240x240, 37K)

Attached: 1558812087974.png (240x240, 68K)

>Is everyone supposed to follow generalization
No, but they do anyways. You do realize you're one of the reason why mikufags are shitted on more these days right? You're too easy to bait.
> I'm curious, give me some examples of high standard shitposting
If your shitpost is good enough, fags will use it as copypaste. Alternatively you can make something like the ichika jav shitpost or CONCRETE EVIDENCE that itsuki is the bride. Those stuff are entertaining at the very least.

Its sad to see that the best option to help decrease the Miku hate is to actually just keep quiet and bear all the Miku hate. I'll keep the baiting in mind tho
Also, I'd rather not have others copypaste my work, Other Mikubros dont even shitpost that often other than like one other Mikubro. So noo point in doing that. Gotta admit,, that JAV Ichika post was pretty hilarious and clever

Based

Sure. Keep in mind other fags aren't as forgiving, you will be shitted on as long as you keep making it obvious you're here. Bear with it since you deserved it and make some good posts, I'm sure they'll come around.

Itsuki's version is better.

She's got one like that?

Attached: 72788229_p3.png (300x450, 85K)

CUTE!

I wish to one day see miku not being inside everyones head rentfree, thats really all I ask. But this whole talk was on the premise that there will be minimal anti-Mikufagging. If they start to sperge out, I dont believe I can keep myself cool for long. This whole "be better than them" shit doesnt work. But, this talk has enlightened me just a little bit. I'll work on not biting the bait tho

you missed a few

Attached: 3003+++3f.png (346x532, 69K)

Attached: color2.png (1600x793, 1.51M)

Attached: color3.png (1304x900, 2.29M)

Thank you for the additions

> But this whole talk was on the premise that there will be minimal anti-Mikufagging.
There will be no such thing. No quints are safe from shitposting. Take it, or leave it. If you want a safe space, this is not it.
> I dont believe I can keep myself cool
Then our whole conversation is meaningless. Keep your head, or see even more shitposts. You might deserve it, but other mikufags don't. I can't pep talk you every time, okay?

Attached: f3cute.png (300x605, 143K)

I dont want this to be a "safe space" per se, I just want there to minimal hate, of course some people will be obsessed with hating on X quint, but the Miku hate is getting too strong for comfort.
Sure user, its not like one pep talk can change a person, i'll keep your words in mind. Maybe try something new and see if the results are any different. I just want to you to know that i appreciate what you've done for my sake here. Thanks for you time.

NIce, thanks anons

I didn't do it for you. Threads are already shit enough these days. Don't add the misery.

Attached: 1538409879905.png (574x608, 360K)

cool. I appreciate bit regardless tho

they were both trying to act cool

Attached: D18.png (934x522, 152K)

What's Negi's Twitter?

Copy-doormat is the worst girl

Negi doesn't recpect his brothers

*respect *

did you really steal the circe copypasta

Ugly

Miku is Stalker nothing new

twitter.com/negi_haruba

i missed one when i posted that, here's the updated version

Attached: color1.png (1600x1147, 1.78M)

You not died with the kyoani's staff?? It's a shame for us

Arigathanks user! Saved!

>Using cute Nino pic and you hates her
Fuck youuuuu retard

Better

Attached: EldritchMiku.jpg (319x900, 150K)

Attached: 1534592446841.png (100x100, 21K)

>Arigathanks
>not SanKyu
>not 39

Attached: 1559036907290.png (128x230, 27K)

Fucking hell, Sorry Mikubro.

Why do your posts keep getting deleted instead?

all these seething ninoniggers and eatski fatties cant handle the truth. micute is the winner. its obvious. the dellusions here are getting to be past pathetic

Let the thread die you cancerous faggot.

I love Yotsuba she deserves to be happy.

Attached: best.png (356x606, 231K)

She needs to work through her issues, only then will she deserve it Yotsubro.

Ichikabro will trigger her redemption arc

I like 2 too, but you 2fags are delusional.

Fuutaro isn't even a siscon

Attached: ninos nino tsundere.png (802x376, 277K)

I think Ichikabro is the only one that could give her the push she needs, like 428 did for her back in scrambled eggs.

They do sleep together though.

>How the others quint can compete with Nino???
Fuutarou never react like that for Miku or Ichika

Attached: bestFuutaroureaction.jpg (1920x1920, 1.53M)

We know Fuutarou

Attached: SUFFER.png (1092x626, 851K)

Attached: 72788229_p0.png (300x450, 70K)

objectively based

And Fuutaro's also slept next to all the quints, spent multiple nights with Itsuki, and even the same bed as Miku.

Straws won't change the fact that endgame will be 4/5.

Attached: Itsuki fat burger.png (978x984, 1.35M)

So, both Miku and Itsuki have fear of heights?

Attached: there's no way that'd happen yotsuba go toubun.png (1154x1620, 1.31M)

Although the use of such harsh words is clearly made to bait, the core message of every point in that post is valid.
Negi really didn't put much effort into her character.

Attached: 1563325479999.png (1055x554, 879K)

>despairfags
yuck.

Attached: 1563325479999.png (1055x554, 798K)

>all those questions about how miku got up the wall
>negi posts these
browses these threads confirmed

How about a bet?

>1: Genuine Ichika advice, push that makes Yotsuba normally enter the bowl, wanting to enter the bowl, may or may not also reveal she is Lolikano to Fuuts or Yotsuba reveals it herself.

>2: Just like in SE with Ichika, the talk will trigger Yotsuba's competitive, past personaility, may or may not also goes to a direction where she tells Yotsuba that don't let the others "steal" Fuuts from her, or they know she met him, yet want to steal him.

>Just like in SE with Ichika, the talk will trigger Yotsuba's competitive, past personaility, may or may not also goes to a direction where she tells Yotsuba that don't let the others "steal" Fuuts from her, or they know she met him, yet want to steal him.
That would be lazy and awful.

>Yotsuffer
>"don't worry about me"
Yeah. You can play this moment as her being sad because she was on the swings later, but she's sad about 1 leaving and not exactly Fuutaro.

Also Fuutaro can already see past fake smiles (per ichika in vol 1?). Fuuts can't see past 4's because her real smiles are earnest and genuine. Seeing fake smiles =/= See past a real smile used as a mask.

Attached: nishihisupport yotsuba smile.jpg (1200x976, 266K)

Fuutarou's seen enough of her real smile to know

Attached: 428.jpg (1650x1495, 646K)

>3: Yotsuba no way fag's Ichika and does nothing.

I'm really not sure user, seems like it could go anywhere. I think that if Ichika were to awaken 428's competitive spirit again, she'd have to have learned from her previous mistakes to make it interesting.

ch 28 was awfully similar to 94 even if it was intended to be. Even the tree branches. Based on perspective either you believe something as a parallel or Negi is just lazy and repeat stuff.

>You can play this moment as her being sad because she was on the swings later,
The main point was just to corrupt a motivational color.

You can only predicted but i saw european collapse and ww3 as inevitable and there's nothing you can do
Also yotsuba is the bride

Attached: YotsuPeek.png (709x1261, 477K)

You mean 428? Well, she knew what trouble did it cause her preferring sports over studying, yet 7GB show us that she didn't learn her lesson, and kept juggling both.

>corrupt
Maybe for the other quintfags.

Real 4fags naturally see everything from 4 POV now. So everything is flipped already. You can do better than "no need to worry about me"

Attached: neppah d'taht yaw on s'ereht abustoy.png (1072x1600, 460K)

Yes, and that's a good point. I feel at this point it's going to have to take more than Ichika and Itsuki to bring 428 into the bowl.

Seven Goodbyes Yotsuba was worst Yotsuba. Instead of being an ally to Fuutarou, she became a liability.

Attached: 1561148073796.png (1057x375, 797K)

Pretty sad how such a tragic incident is the only way to slow down these threads. Not the way I would've wanted it to do so but oh well.

Attached: 1559856307823.png (494x423, 118K)

>428's competitive spirit again
100% happening.

4 found 1 crying at the springs. Talked her into being more like her younger greedier self and throw her into the Fuutarobowl.

Now 1 finds 4 dying inside at the swings. Will talk her into being more like her younger more competitive self and throw her into the Fuutarobowl.

Real question is if 4 will then self destruct like 1 did or if she'll finish off 2/3 before the final battle with 5.

Attached: WINsuba alpha as fuck.png (1115x1600, 646K)

FUCK Nino

Did you stop reading after 7GB? I refuse to believe someone could be such a brainlet to not understand why Yotsuba acted that way when you posted a picture explaining it.

I was considering nuking the thread but it was so slow and comfy.

Attached: 75762599_p0.jpg (800x1046, 843K)

>99% shitposting
>comfy

Reawakening Zetsuba would be kino, but if she self destructed like Ichika did it would be a lazy repeat.

You are in deep denial if you don't see all the similitude between Nino and Raiha. Negi is not subtly about it.,lately with the Ch91 when he gives to Raiha Nino's face...
>The same expressions, behavior with her family, same physically,
>Raiha looking at bride 32, Raiha looking at Nino ch68
>Raiha found the book than talk about Nino
>bracelet the link between RaihaxfuutarouxNino
>Nino and Raiha loves the same mascot doll
>Raiha and Nino cute conversation ch91
>Fuutarou ideal Raiha=Nino
And more and more....
Anyway Negi push it since the beginning so don't deny it

Attached: samex10.jpg (1920x1920, 1.93M)

at least this thread still have the decency to not go on about usual business with the disaster going around

That's just her being supportive to the extreme as usual. Good intention doesn't necessary lead to good result afterall.

Attached: ThereIsNoWorstYotsuba.png (1070x838, 926K)

No. What you said about Yotsuba not learning her lesson is a part of why she was a liability in Seven Goodbyes.

>What you said about Yotsuba not learning her lesson i
I never said that.

Imagine the delicious parallels to that panel.

3 sees F4 walking together to school
4: "don't lump me together with you."
*walks over hand holds F's hand (turns out she played the lolikano card and F agreed to date her)
15 looks at f4 and just happy for 4
23 looks at f4. Not amused, but still haven't given up on F yet.
4: "mom, are you watching...? Fuutaro is dating me. He relied on ME. Not one of the Nakano sisters."

Attached: WINsuba gotta win win win.jpg (1057x525, 142K)

>Fuutarou's ideal
2fags are smart to fear the 4.

Attached: Fuutaro's savior yotsuba best girl.jpg (1080x1350, 198K)

After what Negi did to Ichika just to make Miku "confess" I wouldn't be surprised if he butchers Yotsuba's character for something similar.
Go back to plebbit, cancer.

My bad. I was referring to the other user I replied to.

>Good intention doesn't necessary lead to good result afterall.
It does for everyone except 4.

I'm just waiting to make those archer/emiya=1/4 memes when 1/4 have their Fuutaro discussion.

Attached: Yotsuba Shirou.jpg (960x1202, 89K)

Does Nino have this?

Attached: InLawBonding.jpg (448x339, 88K)

Icetsuba when?

Yeah but only for a while before going back to their usual shit

Attached: 1559621305993.png (65x91, 4K)

Attached: someone fears the 4.jpg (1024x1122, 312K)

I love in the free spirit of Yea Forums tho

Attached: FightMe.png (357x706, 327K)

Anyone have that fanart of quints in k-on's style?

I noticed that Fuutarou blush ch93!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuteeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: cute blush.jpg (320x461, 37K)

Attached: 75005749_p0.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

>Fuutarou reaction towards Nino are the best hint

Attached: Ninopower.jpg (1920x1920, 1.37M)

Go back discord tranny

Thanks. I hate it.

That's lit.

I can already see this being used in a future thread

Attached: JustSmile.jpg (540x331, 42K)

Miku is the only sensible choice
Nino is fine too

The rest is trash but I wish Yotsuba could be happy

Attached: CouldntResist.jpg (1160x572, 105K)

It is so cute.

(MAD)

I can't believe Yotsuba died at KyoAni studio

And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: Tear.jpg (479x558, 65K)

Too soon.

I hope neither dropout nor Yea Forums will make a retarded credit page about the fire.

I hope they will.

Thanks for the idea

Kek

when you like someone thats what you tend to do user, you get close to them.

I just hope to see her smile next week and show you faggots that she aint a mentally ill children.

Attached: YotsuMental.jpg (904x916, 400K)

So you know resorted to falseflag as a Yotsufag?

TL?

He only reacted like that because that was his first confession.

I think Yotsuba is an emo kid. Why is she so sad? Her life is fucking great. All the "bad" stuff in her life is trivial kid shit.

Nobody will talk about Negi tweeting while his brothers and his sisters were burning.in the fire.

What'd negi tweet next?

Wat?

Even after this incomparable reaction >muh its because it's his first
Fuutarou still have the best reaction towards Nino not doubt about it

>brothers and his sisters

>she aint a mentally ill children.
She is though.

Who cares. He probably wasn't paying attention to the news. His tweet was hilarious too. Really lightened up my day.

> Emiyafags are Yotsubafags
Good to know, I'm not the only one.

Yea just because you accesses the news faster doesnt mean everyone has

>Multiple dead and injured in arson attack on KyoAni
But Negi tweet about Miku/Ichika how miku got up the wall

Duh just because it's big for you doesnt mean everyone has to know about it. Negi probably only used his twitter for work related stuff only too

quite accurate

Just because something sad happens it doesn't mean the world has to stop.

So what? He is a mangaka, Kyoani is an animation studio. He doesn't have to post about this just because.

Nino doesn't like when another girl touches Fuu-kun. Even his own sister.

Attached: Nino Balcony.png (1103x549, 1.11M)

What does this fanmade text say?

Attached: D_vx3XwU4AATX88.jpg (880x1024, 112K)

That's old as fuck, mate.

Attached: Dveg1WVUUAEh5rW.jpg (1971x1549, 962K)

I see you don't have enough courage to post it on the other board.

huh?

Last for Nino a shit

*best

Last for yotsuba

Attached: SuddenLove.png (583x1922, 1.49M)