Hensuki

what do?

Attached: 1547883798906.png (2048x1152, 1.22M)

let's see..

Attached: 122342344382.jpg (590x561, 46K)

pet her and tell her she's a good girl
ask her to sit and suck your dick

Own her.

Tell her I don't play csgo with scrubs.

Smack her nose for talking.

Abandonment play.

Turn her over to the Sadist.

very clever, user

Attached: 1561609656518.jpg (914x720, 278K)

Neuter her.

Paizuri.

Finished the first volume of the ln a few hours ago, as excepted it was garbage.
The comedy wasn't the least bit funny.
What made me read it in the first place was tha fact that people said that the mc was perverted, but aside from a few jokes he doesn't seem that much, he never really does anything when he can because "muh there's no love".
The only good part of this was the revelation about the red headed girl and the fact that she was into boys romance and that was the reason why she was so upset, I didn't except it. But they had to ruin that as well with her final declaration "muh I actually love him but will hide it".

DROPPED

Take her for a ride to the countryside.

Deku, why does this guy look so familiar?

>he doesn't seem that much, he never really does anything when he can because "muh there's no love".
Stupid gooks really need to figure out a way to write their shit without maximum blueballing all the fucking time. It can't be this fucking hard.

Stop being a sodomite and read the Bible

Turn 360 and walk away

Also his scenes with his sister were the best and the only things I enjoyed in the ln (aside from fap material like pic related) but that's probably because I'm an incest fag.

Attached: 0003.jpg (2278x1618, 643K)

>has like 5 girls after his dick
>waah I'm so lonely I want a gf

Attached: 1480175022047.jpg (577x624, 83K)

what the fuck i've seen this thread before, am i tripping?

There was already a thread with the same picture a some times ago.