Are you looking forward to seeing Rachel in manga form with the Slow Prison Life manga...

Are you looking forward to seeing Rachel in manga form with the Slow Prison Life manga? Considering this is the best otome series, isekai or otherwise.

twitter.com/Miya_Taira/status/1151119261622050816?s=19

Attached: D_mY3RPUIAAfOwp.jpg (703x1000, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

natalie.mu/comic/news/340113
ichijinsha.co.jp/special/otomegame-anime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

exciting news

Attached: png.png (630x904, 636K)

Very nice news. Also, Rachel is megacute.

Oh no Rachel's mom is hot

Attached: D_mY3RQU8AANTWi.jpg (800x1000, 292K)

I can't keep track of all these anymore. I thought it already had one.

i like how rachel looks with her hair up

Eliza manga when?

Why would they give a series that flopped as an LN a manga?

After PLIC.

Poor Rachel, nobody likes her and that's why her thread is dying.

i doubt anyone outside the threads reads it

I just want Kenkyo to get at least an LN
I want canon illustrations of Reika-sama

don't worry people will be coming in now

Didn't the author of Kenkyo give up? Even PLIC has come back from the dead.

The LN was canned when they forced the author to revive the dead boy
no manga for you.

Attached: 1285760295.png (412x322, 111K)

>revive the dead boy
who?

The first one forgot his name been ages i've read eliza.
Breno or something.

The guy who dies from a monkey which mindbreaks her for a month?

Yep, from what i remember the editor forced a romance there but it the LN flopped hard after it, WN still going strong tho.

If Illya got an adaptation essayfags would lap it up not because of its story but because they conflate despair and bad happenings to the mc as good.

Fuck the moving brothel and fuck the powers that be

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

Wasn't that dude like 20 while she was 7 at the time of his death what a retarded decision on the editors part. Personally I think that Eliza is too fucked up to have any sort of romance with anyone and she'll be most happy with the family she has in her fief and she already has a son now in the WN so its fine.

>spoiler
Elaborate.

Her adopted father has twins. Family policy is to kill one of the twins off. She adopts him to prevent this. Shes 14 at the time.

Noticed there's no essayfag thread up, what gives?

Oh hey "Curse Hair" doesn't work that's pretty neet. damn the mom sure have great tits

Attached: v14.png (2000x2872, 1.66M)

>2020 i'm forgotten...

Attached: Brendels Wild Ride.jpg (350x494, 74K)

Wouldn't mind reading an isekai about an unhinged human being.

Attached: file.png (1006x1249, 770K)

Ilya is good, faggot. I can't see it working without inner monologue though.

How big is rachel?

Bigger than you can handle.

big enough for people to comment she has a nice rack even without a corset to push up her assets

Ole is cute

Attached: 13.png (643x943, 648K)

Ole is gonna get crushed under his weight

Margaret is outclassed by literally all the villainesses, how can she even compete?

Attached: volume2.2.jpg (1072x759, 161K)

Ole should've chosen Klaus.

Klaus will bang her maid, so it'll be fine.

Kinda have to side with Sykes on this. With a fiancee like Martina I can understand why he fell for the punching bag. At least he's sturdy enough to survive her.

Oh yes, now all I need is a animated music video of the chapter where everyone spontaneously starts playing music.

Maybe the furry is going to get off of his meds and actually release the chapters he's fucking hoarding for no reason soon?

Tits so big they have their own gravity.

All of these dudes are after Marge because their future wives are all varying degrees of batshit while she's a cute dumbo that doesn't threaten to send them to a asylum if they spend extended amounts of time with her.

It does make George and Sykes a lot more sympathetic. The Prince had no idea Rachel had a screw loose, though.

Every woman in this series has brain problem.

All the boys are idiots, all the girls are mental. It's great.

He could feel the crazy radiating off of her subconsciously.

The only character I sympathise is Rachel's younger brother. Poor lad is getting bullied all his life by Rachel and his fiance.

Sykes has to marry and breed with a hyper-violent yandere whose mental state is so fragile her first solution to every problem is to murder it and then herself.

Yanderes are hot. Sadist bullies are not.

Nah they're both hot.

Bro you don't want firecracker stuffed up your ass bro.

I don't know if I can read Rachel murdering Enrique in manga form. It might just be too heartbreaking for me.

Attached: D_mY3RRUIAEpIQN.jpg (700x600, 131K)

wait how and why did it happen?

Oh hey, they finally confirmed when Bakarina will air. 2020.

natalie.mu/comic/news/340113

Enrique is the duck

Man the latest extra is a piece of shit. Stop trying to make us sympathise with the bad guy.

Oh right, the duck.

what's this about making us sympathize with him, did he have a sad and tragic backstory before ditching ole?

Julian is kind of irredeemable but Liselotte is or, was basically Ole if she met the wrong man as a kid instead of Alois.

Nah they just giving us a cheap emotional bait between him and Lise.

RIP.

The WN is on hiatus again too. Man I hope some seinen publisher or something pick it up.

Is Rachel the only shoujo protagonist with such a pronounced chest?

Attached: vpwk0uy (1).jpg (1304x927, 214K)

>Every other capture targets' fiancee/villianesses are batshit crazy

So is Rachel the least dangerous of all the villainesses in the story?

also directly from them:
ichijinsha.co.jp/special/otomegame-anime/

Attached: otomegame anime.jpg (700x990, 264K)

If what the anons said is to be believed then it better be enough to cover just the first two volumes.

>LN dead
>WN in hiatus
It will never be legal to talk about Eliza here. I wish we could send the author encouragement.

so fucking any of them?

Most female isekai MCs tend to have pronounced chests

Is their a map for LOTM?

Most have normal chests, neither big nor small.

but how is it that they store their own jewelry and valuables with chests or moderate or small size?

with chests OF*

You can talk with her at least, thing is she's a sociopath and just doesn't give a shit about things if they don't entertain her.

HOT

What was shoujo publisher thinking picking it up in the first place?

which is the best stuff thank the lord.

She'll end up with her half-brother. Or maybe they'll follow the current MILF trend and pair her up with her adopted son.

Or maybe they'll go for yuri end and have her abduct/marry the original heroine. Heck they could go full otome and have a reverse harem with the prince, the knight's son, and the prime minister's son.

Please author just stop the hiatus and give us some cute otome shit.

Bakarina is the most popular otome feMC nowadays and she had big titay too.

Not that I know of.

i gave up on that furry fuck and mtl it
>brendel chops off a guy's hand in their first meeting, ruins his cult's evil plans and leaves him for dead in their second meeting, and runs at him with a train full of aggro'd monsters while turning invisible with a magic cloak in their third meeting
brendel really love fucking over people

Titty milk megaman and kumo updates.

literally every isekai by the Chinese

It's always a treat when brendel gets to style over fools, tell me did he kiss any of the girls yet?

>tfw I just realized that LotM literally has Praise the Sun paladins as a beyonder sequence

Bless the chinks for their lack of fear when it comes to copyright stuff

>go to wuxiaworld for first time in two weeks
>they're adding spirit stones

Attached: karma.png (937x411, 53K)

Another one bites the jew pill

He fucks Romaine in the current arc where the furry stopped. Too bad you ain't going to see it since the furry won't be TL'ing it.

>We won't see the greatest ending of any chink series ever
God damn I want to see the greatest lovers quarrel of all time

Attached: volume-2.1-1.jpg (1200x857, 174K)

Guys, I think like Margaret more. I want her to succeed vs Rachel and her devilish plans.
Am I one of the sheeple?

Attached: p024-008.jpg (814x392, 70K)

Margaret already lost as did Elliot and company, Rachel owns the whole country at this point.

you're one of the sandbags

Attached: 980i17d.png (627x892, 553K)

Rachel's a bit mary sue for me. I noticed myself skimming Rachel chapters lately while waiting patiently for Margaret-focus chapters.

Aw I thought Kumo WN got updated. Man it's almost a year since there's anything new.

Source?

New ole chapter. Quite obvious the "corpse" is Gerda and the guard's, no?

is this guy evil or not. he purges the upper ranks of the church of corrupt members making it a better institution for the people, but at the same time he has an evil looking face

Attached: untrustworthy face.png (1027x554, 896K)

Maybe

Someone reminds me, what's George's fiancee's brain problem again?

Attached: 0dpywjc.png (630x896, 437K)

>here's your obligatory meme sword, isekai protagonist-kun

Attached: KATANA FOLDED OVER 1000 TIMES.png (1426x2048, 1.86M)

>anons actually talking about tas
bizzarro isekai

domineering sadist

Quite similar to Rachel isn't she? Much less violent at least.

from geroge's childhood, Rachel was a physical bully and Alexandria was a psychological bully

>2 week dalay on MoL

At least you're not TASfags. Or one of the like 2~3 Traffordfags.

is it close to finished? I've been wanting to binge the last volume for a while now.

>Author never describes You Ye hair color even after a few hundred chapters
>Just states she is perfect mixed blood of the East and West and has beautiful blue eyes
>Reveal that she has the soul of Jeanne D'arc
>Suddenly starts describing her as a blonde in pretty much every chapter after that
Was her hair color supposed to be a plot twist or something like that?

Pretty much, next chapter is the final battle.

Jean the heretic was a brunnette historically.

He's chink. Do you really think he bothered himself to research about Jeanne?

When you say Jeanne to a Asian the first thing they're gonna think of is the one from Fate, none of them cares about the actual historical Jeanne

Source?
Also, asians think about Fate Jeanne, not historical Jeanne.

Trafford's Trading Club AKA random chink college student becomes a Mephistopheles like figure and trades shit like people's souls and life span for goods and services and gets a living puppet maid wife as assistant.

EVERY time

More translations never ever.

I'm this close to biting the bullet and muddling my way through the MTLshit on Comrade Mao.

I said fuck it and decided to read discount Brendel in Summoning the holy sword and it was a wild ride with rape as a legitimate battle tactic, brother-sister incest with actual offspring, orgies with lolis and much more

That dude was a legit murderhobo, i think i stopped reading when he got the guild house clean, gotta pick up again.

Rhode is a chad whose fucks have long since died and I love him for it.

Translations stopped just before the author starts changing his writing style. Instead of episodic cases, the author starts adding more and more plotlines at the same to the point the novel becomes a mess. Also a shitton of harem baiting.

How would an anime studio fare if their employees were isekai'd together?

hey hey, don't attract attention from the powers that be with that kind of talk.

whats wrong with indiscriminate murder for the slightest PERCEIVED offense?

>STD that causes your dick to literally explode
this is definitely going to happen to peter at some point, isn't it?

I just want more scenes of them fucking around while everyone around them is going nuts.

is this about kyoani?

ofc is it user, now can it before we get vacay'd

Fucking hell I hate this bitch, I have never felt this rage.
>get helped by mc
>fairy asks for help like you did
>turn them down
>mc has to help shill for the fairies and you accept but with hatred and greed

Attached: hisshou dungeon.jpg (950x1351, 659K)

>She'll end up with her half-brother
The half brother conspiring with northern nobles to steal her fief, and is also responsible for the her dragon losing his wing whilst also looking exactly like her father who she despises to the point of throwing up at the sight of him. I look forward to him being tortured to death in her dungeon.

>Saying so, Grace held her hand over my head and sent the particles of light down.

>I was shocked to see my arm. My brown skin had changed to same milky-white color as Grace’s.

>All the people in the venue speechlessly opened their mouths wide.

>“Oh my, I’m sorry. I didn’t intend to change your skin color too…”

Dropped.

Attached: r15.jpg (1080x1536, 957K)

Sunshine please drop a new chapter, PLEASE.

Minofag are you still around?

I thought they were cool with each other now?

It's not that they are cool with eachother, it's that she has no reason to fear him due to the amount of support she has from her fief and the king. The chapter where he's reintroduced is the northerners trying to pull a power play in the house of lords and seeing how Eliza reacts. Also he tried to kill her as well spread as aid in spreading discord throughout the kingdom to sow the seeds of a rebellion against the crown. Also hes partly responsible for the death of 400 capital citizens. There's no way he is getting a happy ending.

based

Attached: blessed.png (894x508, 518K)

>TFW we will never see her triumph again

Attached: alfonso-ribeiro-theater-actors-photo-u9.jpg (650x364, 25K)

>Implying there's only one minotaur

weird they have a DMM game about this.

Already done. Not explode speccifically, but magic STD that ebolas your dick in exactly 24 hours.

AYM attempting to rape your jade beauties and his father chasing you down with his army of murderhobos is not all that perceived

>king and demon king instantly become fans of K-on and VEG

I don't know it seems like a good investment

You probably thought this homebrewfag was alive, and this RRfag was alive, and this minotaur was alive. NOPE! They are not. They are dead. They have been ouᴉɯdermized by snoɯʎuou∀, WWWouᴉɯdermy/a/.
I specialize in the most life-like dead minotaurs anywhere. Period.
>Look at that Fictionpressfag writing a story on his computer!
NOPE! It's just snoɯʎuou∀!
>Oh no, there is a scribblehub ad on NU!
NOPE! snoɯʎuou∀!
>Hold on a second! There is a pastebin homebrew post, posted just now, on my screen!
NOPE! It's just snoɯʎuou∀ with another realistic post.
Shill for me from anywhere!
Ask for snoɯʎuou∀ for the most life-like dead minotaurs, period.
>Flowers are Red
>Roses are Blue
>Did that mino just--
NOPE!
snoɯʎuou∀ does ouᴉɯdermize poetry.

Attached: ouᴉɯTesta.png (1000x834, 684K)

So is Isekai Harem just never going to be picked up again?

Those tits look like byakuren's tits.

Ask the /ak/ dudes
see if they do it

Finish couplet for me undead minofag

With all the terrible isekai that still gets translated, I don't know how that one still doesn't have a translator.

How bad is the MTL? I'm dying without a brendel fix.

>Finish couplet for me undead minofag
You don't seem to comprehend who you are dealing with here, user.
All homebrewfags must retire.
All homebrews must be exterminated.
Because anons are shit writers and will never write anything decent.
Minos are a disgrace and need to be wiped from existence.

Attached: ʞɹᴉɯs ɹnɐʇouᴉɯ.png (500x358, 70K)

Might break my addiction if they nuke out boxnovel or any of the other bigger aggregate sites. Also fuck chinks and gooks.

Die

Seethe more, homebrewfag.

Attached: ᘔɹnɐʇouᴉɯ.png (500x358, 52K)

I'm reading 8 different Otome isekai manga adaptions, and there areno translations/scans. Why?

Read my isekai.

Which ones?

Which ones? They might be caught up on raws.

Upon rechecking I found that only three didn't have new chapters for a while.

Akuyaku Reijou wa Ringoku no Outaishi ni Dekiai sareru (Tiararosa)
Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha (Adina)
Wakeari Akuyaku Reijou wa, Kon'yaku Hakigo no Jinsei o Jiyuu ni Ikiru (Leticia)

>Tiararose
Puni (the group doing that and other series like Last Boss Villainess) are on a general hiatus, but they should be back soon

>Leticia
Had an update only two weeks ago

Cool, I'll recheck. Thanks!

i dont know, i think anons here are at least capable of writing something better than gun ota or sail foam isekai.

Start writing

Attached: minotauring.jpg (1900x1364, 1.47M)

WE WUZ

Attached: wuz.jpg (650x924, 339K)

Maybe you’re right.

Attached: 25FA31E6-2639-4BDB-9FFC-962D66FCA3FC.png (1366x768, 1.34M)

No.

Attached: 050.jpg (1479x2147, 950K)

Why are you doing this?

Alright that was actually funny

Guess who's alive?

Attached: Capture.png (396x565, 180K)

rip dumb and dead

All the good translators are going legit and the limp-wristed drama queens that are left over can't handle a MANLY isekai MC like Michio.

>upgraded from house fucker to pyramid fucker

Attached: 022.jpg (969x1400, 348K)

I mean, we were all expecting she'd be waking up but... How?

She went on a spirit quest to her past in Japan

>All the good translators are going legit and the limp-wristed drama queens that are left over can't handle a MANLY isekai MC like Michio.
It makes me wish I tried to start learning to translate 15 years ago. I also wish more manga would have MC like him, and spend as much time on the important parts like that.

>>upgraded from house fucker to pyramid fucker
He's got other things he should be fucking too.

its weird that there was a lot of interest for it especially on mangadex then it just dropped. fuck that smooching scene with roxanne made me diamonds.

Attached: isekai meikyuu de harem o.jpg (1810x2560, 735K)

I thought the issue with isekai meikyuu is that no one wants to translate censored web chapters and they're waiting for the volumes to come out?

>Start reading Evasion Healer manga
>He starts with Max rank healing
>Everyone shits on MC for dumping points into evasion
>No one is bright enough to actually ask what his healing skill is at, but shuns him as trash anyway
This is hilarious.

While some could be improved, any scene with the two of them alone like that is great. I hope the Sherry ones will get just as much time.

Attached: 68476598_p0.jpg (1468x1076, 212K)

There are volumes out that haven't been translated yet.

Attached: 74392355_p0.jpg (563x800, 455K)

>everyone thinks you are of the weakest.
>but actually you are of the strongest!

Attached: 1555170219348.jpg (750x1071, 416K)

He's actually a pure healer surprisingly, no crazy backdoor route to being OP via healing magic in this one. Of course his eventual partner is all Offense to balance out that he can't hurt anything,

Well, i would suppose they were hoping that he would make a responsible distribution of his stats based on his job. But sure, not asking about his healing job did sound dumb.

It's silly because evasion is literally a 1 for 1% stat, at 100 evasion he has perfect evade all the time. But everyone in that world thinks it's a shitty stat not even good enough to be a dump stat, which is why its hilarious. I mean the guy is evading all the Royal Knight's attacks once they imprison him for dumping everything into Evasion and instead of saying "Hmm, maybe evasion isn't a bad stat at all" they continue to say it's a crap stat.

God, that's very specifically my most hated thing in worldbuilding. I want to start reading that manga just so I can drop it.

I have a sneaking suspicion that a good many isekai writers tend to think that they need to treat their MCs as some sort of tin foil hat "is secretly right about X thing" conspiracy nut. I also find it weird that in a world where there are "stats" and whatnot, you don't have people going around trying to become literal min-maxers or flat out trying to get to know which sort of build is best for X class.

In this case they say "he's a gamer lol" to justify why he's the only one who would dump evasion. It's so lazy a premise I can't help but laugh.

Does that "evasion" lets him dodge even AoE attacks?

I'd assume not for AoE spells anyway, just because evasion would be absurd if he could.

>he's the only one who would dump evasion
*not dump

They've established that 50 is abnormally high for a stat
Might be that evasion isn't super handy in the typical range people have it in

Well considering they all push for balanced builds stat wise, I wouldn't be surprised. I'm just surprised NO ONE has thought to pump evasion before.

>he thinks a ten percent damage increase is even remotely close to a 10% defense boost in a system with no soft caps.

Dude, defense is always OP when there aren't soft caps around, it's why Bretons in Skyrim can just ignore magic if you build them right, since they absorb 100% of it.

>You know, walking in the dungeon wearing some long dress sounds impractical, can i have something that doesn't obstruct my movement?
>Wow, what a fucking weirdo!

>all this clamor about daughterwives, motherwives, slavewives, boatwives, golemwives, dragonwives, tankwives
but what about housewives?

muh

Attached: kuu.png (1400x1980, 1.77M)

Later Klein roleplay as Gehrman.

Does he also make a puppet of a random orphan he picked up?

Most anons here don't know the difference between writing a story and thinking about ideas for writing a story. Idea men are a dime a dozen, and generally worthless. Quality is determined by execution.

No, I'm pretty confident that the people here are worse writers than the dudes behind absolute garbage like Skill Taker.

that's a given, since people here will read absolute garbage like skill taker and even defend it

I'll kill myself if a single user ever makes a dollar from writing an isekai.

Don't actually do it but there is an user that is making 20ish something on patreon I think.

Please don't bully. They are trying their best.

What a slut

Attached: c4e3488eb7ba7aadaf461aee438e2b007.png (1125x1600, 1.3M)

>Athy is back
>Anons and Claude have forgotten about her

Poor Athy

Attached: image0 (2).png (1500x1294, 1.41M)

That's why I don't write. Spending all my time watching anime and reading manga without going at conventional or jap literature means my literacy is a bit embarrassing, and my vocabulary limited. Maybe I'll read shakespeare before giving it a crack. Got a fuckton of good ideas too, but my concept of self is so broad that all my characters are self-inserts.
The joke being one of my ideas is set in a dreamworld full of characters who are all me, each one a different facet of my personality. It isn't obvious, until it turns out the main girl is just the me that wants to be a cute girl, dong intact.
Another is based of my aspirations to be a musician but only if real life was like macross 7.

I mean Rantoka. Should've specified her bastard half-brother.

I like to think I'm pretty decent, if not a little on the raw side of things when it comes to writing

Would you rather no translation, or have it picked up by a group that hoard tons of manga but only release one chapter?

I feel like I know who you're talking about.

I found it funny that one of the best world building in Isekai is done by a fucking female otome author. What is it with jap girls and good world building? Dungeon Meshi also had a really superb world building.

Attached: Top Two Otome.jpg (986x734, 425K)

Amnesia is such a horrible cliche. Plus them faggots put the translation is some sekrit club discord. Fuck that.

drifting dragons worldbuilding is also great, and I bet that's a lady author too.

Women isekai writers generally craft more compelling characters as well.

>its weird that there was a lot of interest for it especially on mangadex then it just dropped
Group doing it was only after money and stopped all pretenses after a bit. MD kicked them off and the group died some months later.

If I understood the announcement correctly the story should end once the hiatus ends, before August. Wonder if people binge reading it have more fun than those who had to wait 1-4 days for every chapter and get, well, what they got.

Attached: 1551655767588.png (1009x838, 901K)

His aliases:
Zhou Mingrui, chink internet debater
Klein Moretti, beloved and dearly missed?
Mr. Fool, ruler above the grey fog
Mr. World, peace be upon him
Sherlock Moriarty, famous detective
Gehrman Sparrow, bloodthirsty pirate hunter
Daun Dantes, retired adventurer and bachelor
someone stop this madman

i find it more entertaining when i read it in 10 chapter chunks

i feel sorry for the original heroine, the emperor will never care about her since he has athy now, will he

Attached: png.png (660x1706, 1004K)

the chink chuuni

Sympathetic heroine is the best. Too bad neo-otome author can't make their villainess sympathetic without making the original heroine utterly unlikable.

There are plenty of likable heroines

Maria from Bakarina
Finne from Live Commentary
Mary Jun from I Swear I Won't Bother You Again
Alicia from Albert-ke
The heroines from Eliza and Erica (blanking on names)
Even the heroine from Tiararose's series eventually becomes her friend

moon people say "an idiot cannot get a cold"
but can one be so much of one that not even death can take them?

Doesn't everyone want to fuck tiararose?

Its the reverse no? Everyone want to fuck her man.

Tiaranose is the doormatest.

Attached: omvlmxm.png (627x895, 474K)

There are times where existing stories would be improved if certain events occurred differently, although how much of an improvement would still depend on the execution.

I'm going to write and make money on isekai just to see you do so

>Calimero was a genius. The greatest genius of this world.
>He had been born as the third son of a certain count. In a twist of fate, by three years old, he’d received a Hero’s Blessing from an elemental; by six, he’d defeated the knight leader of his country with swordsmanship alone; by nine, he’d seduced and eloped with the queen; and by twelve, he’d defeated the strongest swordsman of Yggdrasia to claim the title of Blademaster for himself.
Hold on a fucking second here
>by nine, he’d seduced and eloped with the queen;
Holy fuck, kid, that woman must've been really heavily into /ss/.

Imagine this but everyone genderswapped.

Pretty sure Hero's Mother is basically that, old king impregnates a 10 year old, she escapes with the help of the king's queen, proceeds to almost die giving birth to the future hero.

Who was a massive Mom-con too. The epilogue talking about the Hero's memoirs was hilarious.

Does Klein meet any of the pirate queens that got mentioned ages ago?

Compared to some other series, not many want to fuck either, no? Aside from each other, Aqua only has both heroines going for him and Tiara the Earth King.

i've been wondering something for awhile now, where is the king in otome mob?

He's busy fucking Zola, no time to run the country, pureasu understandu.

>Author’s note: Actually, it was the influence of heaven’s will.
RI, pls, you can't just blame everything on heaven's will.

Yes. All of them.

Jesus, now that's actually scary.