5Toubun no Hanayome

Attached: Hmm.jpg (960x612, 97K)

sex with nino

Attached: 75773309_p0.jpg (1463x2048, 644K)

Guys, I come from the future.
Miku wins

It's funny that Miku thought Ichika had the advantage when Ichika knows it's the other way around.

Yotsuba a shit

You may not like it niku fags, but this is endgame.

Attached: ichino.jpg (316x331, 19K)

The two best girls and characters.

What would a lesbian sex between these 2 look like?

Attached: 018.png (820x1122, 756K)

Which quint has been lewd the least by Negi?
Which one the most?

Nino is shipable with all the characters

Even this guy?

Attached: 003-crop.png (681x507, 148K)

Attached: x12.png (1414x2424, 1.54M)

Negi is not writing some death note shit here folks. And it is not about what would be the most surprising ending. It is about what ending would sense the most. Negi developed Nino the most out of all the quints for a reason. Still in denial? Stay salty fags.

Alone I think perv. Smells his kid sister's underwear. Has lewd pictures of his mother on his computer from hiding under the bed when he showers. He doesn't wear underwear and while hairy neck above, he actually shaves hairless neck bottom.

With Nino, I think he must have a great sense of humor. An enormous penis. Probably rich. He kind of gives a rich family appeal, actually. Spoiled, but fun to be around. Life of the party. A little immature for his age but overall a good guy when you get to know him.

>Most lewd
Ichika
>Least lewd
Itsuki
Oldest is the lewdest while youngest is also the purest, color me surprised!

Attached: 1548302750368.png (1904x3046, 2.2M)

So Maruo will remarried to Miku? Wouldn't be surprised since she likes old men. Hmmmm

The only two quints with personality and be able to move the plot.

I know it looks like at first glance that Mikufags were spamming the poll lsat thread, but in actual reality it was a single desperate falseflagging Ninofag, he's just too persistent making people to believe it was actually Mikufags

Soon.

Attached: 3m09.jpg (760x1076, 327K)

I've seen it happen

Yup, they were all me.

what am I looking at here? Miku is fucking their step dad? Is that why she's such a shutin?

Reminder that Miku is the biggest bitch in the series
>Miku's sister spend the entire trip bending over backwards for her, so that she can finally confess (because everyone is tired of waiting for her to do something herself)
>Miku runs away crying when Yotsuba gets overheard by Fuutarou (he already knew anyway lel)
>Miku locks herself in her room, being a drama queen
>Nino sneaks in and coddles Miku, pulling her from despair (Nino also did this for Fuutarou before; she's quite motherly)
>Nino and the other sisters move heaven and earth, going full make-a-wish, to get Miku on a date with Fuutarou, sacrificing their own happiness and trip
>Miku finally gets a chance to confess, everyone (including Fuutarou) is patiently waiting for her to say it
>Miku blows it, because she sucks
>then turns around and insults Nino, who selflessly did so much for her
>exceedingly pathetic for literally no reason; her identical sisters have the same bodies and have led the same lives and yet are much more capable and not pathetic
>has to rely on others to do everything for her, literally gets carried up a hill by her younger sister
>because of all this, you'd think she'd be humble and nice. NO, she's a fucking bitch
>constantly insults her older sister by calling her an idiot and fighting her even when said older sister is always trying to make her feel better and more confident, also has been a constant sarcastic bitch to MC and only puts on a woe is me yamato nadeshiko act when it suits her (manipulative)
>is so self absorbed, doesn't even realize until chapter 85 that she doesn't know jackshit about her shallow crush and instead has been obsessed with some autistic loaf of bread that literally no one asked for (conceited behavior)
>speaking of which, her crush is stupid shallow shit. it makes zero sense, she's just a poorly written character that exists to love MC, she literally doesn't even know him

>Nino has no color pages
>color pages are for main girl only

That can't possibly be true

>Negi developed Nino the most out of all the quints for a reason.
Does Ninofags unironically believe this?
Ichika is the most developed one.

Attached: x1.jpg (1070x1600, 950K)

Attached: x2.png (1426x2048, 981K)

Attached: x2 (1).png (1115x1600, 1.46M)

Nino
Ichika
Yotsuba

why do I have a feeling that negi is going to pull a lolikano was the first scrambled eggs with all the quints

Attached: 1563190211410.png (703x476, 311K)

I still can't believe the first girl wins in this manga too. The first girl we the audience ever see is the bride.

Micute.

Attached: 1542539599713.jpg (4092x2893, 1.34M)

>damage controlling this hard
Meekeks...

Accurate.

As a devout Miku follower since day 1, even I got to admit Ichika is the best girl for Fuu from a relationship standpoint.

>Ichika
Fucking speedreaders.

Oh man negi hates first girl. Bride is red herring.

>d-damage controlling
>Its Thursday
What the fuck are you so worked up about, anti-Mikufag?

Attached: 3576457634.jpg (344x533, 30K)

the what?

Attached: 1563233543324.gif (716x621, 269K)

Fucking ESLs you must go back

Check my art

Attached: 1563335608511.jpg (900x521, 144K)

>Ichika
Had a promising constant character development. Had an interesting conflict between making her sisters happy or fighting for her own happiness. Tragic self destruction down the line.
>Nino
Had a promising growth during Seven Goodbyes but had lackluster follow up. After Ch 60, did not get any signs progression for 32 chapters.
>Miku
Constant spread out character development through out the series. Had a big part in Scrambled Eggs. Sister's War also had a good focus on her conflict. Aside from her on-going theme of self improvement, her constant stride to earn Fuutarou's heart is gradually developing.
>Yotsuba
Barely any focus in the earlier chapters. Ch36 and Ch37 were nice. Has so much internal coflicts that only get swept under the rug. Mostly revolving around Lolikano and her past to propel her story.
>Itsuki
The most promising quint in the earlier chapters but has been turned into a supporting character. Still getting some tiddbits of development from time to time but barely anything for romantic development. Mostly used for gags.

Mostly true

This. Miku is the heroine. It's not like negi flipped her personality with Ninos after her amazing arc.

Not bad.

Remember when we had 4 threads per week and they were all comfy? You faggots are fucking saying the same shit over and over since you ran out of things to discuss.

this desu

AAAAHHH DONT POST IIIITT

imagine not knowing from the colors on this page forward that Yotsuba was lolikano

Big yikes on your Miku interpretation. Her development went from promising character to complete shell of herself all the way until the confession chapter, then she went 180 into something completely the opposite. Hardly call that constant, nor consistent, character development.

stop posting this shit every thread

Attached: 1563399156080.png (556x625, 364K)

Miku is the worst character I've ever seen in this manga. It really pissed me off that such a waifubait, pathetic and cliche ridden character occupied the first spot in the Japanese fan polls conducted. That speaks volumes about her mouthbreathing fanbase rather than anything else, who have really bad taste and have too much time on their hands. I shall attempt to enlighten the Mikufags of the various ways she flat out sucks.

>Bland design
On the whole Miku is ok at best. But when compared to the designs of the other girls in the series she comes dead last. The tired yamato nadeshiko trope is applied to her with her long straight hair and meek personality. Compare Miku with Nino, Itsuki or even Yotsuba. She looks too bland and unoriginal compared to the others. Too plain. Just like a bowl of boiled rice. Grown up Miku looks the worst amongst the quints, with her Takagi type fivehead and weird haircut.

>Boring personality
I know this point has been reiterated several times, but Miku is really boring. Initially she was kind of interesting with her banter with Nino and Fuutarou. She had the guts to face them head on and not cower under the sheets like a baby. But now she comes across as too lame and uninteresting. Like a stale piece of limp celery. Reminds me of Kosaki from nisekoi. I especially hate the way she does absolutely nothing (besides baking some croissants) and expects Fuutarou to magically fall in love with her. And I hate the way she expects the other quints to back off since she had ""dibs"" on Fuutarou just because she fell for him first. But then again Japs and betas love a docile, meek and le gamer girl to satisfy their neckbeard fantasies.

>No ambition
Ichika wants to be an actress, Nino wants to start a restaurant, Yotsuba can be an athlete, Itsuki wants to be a teacher. Now what exactly is Miku's ambition besides lusting after Fuutarou's dick? No clue!! The author tried to shove some hamfisted crap about being a history geek, but honestly that is no use in the real world and is quickly forgotten. Later she tries unsuccessfully to become a baker, which was brought about by pure spite and petty competitiveness against Nino.

>Physical harm to the MC
With the exception of Nino, who drugged Fuutarou twice, Miku has caused Fuutarou to get a stomach ache and a nosebleed from force feeding him poisonous food. None of the others have done anything remotely bad as this to him. At least Nino had the decency to apologize for what she had done.
Now all this would not be a problem if her chances of winning were low or non-existent. But judging from the way the author is setting up the story she seems to be a candidate in the forefront. Also judging from Negi's twitter reaction to the latest chapter he seems desparate to placate her fans which leads me to conclude she could win the Fuutaroubowl. A pity win is the worst possible outcome that an love story could conclude with.

Fuck Miku and her pathetic fanboys.

Remember user, lolikano is Nino.

Mostly true

I think they can't live without this thread going. The second it goes out, they come back and repeat everything over again.

You can't stop me

Attached: 7onj9tvga9a31.jpg (811x974, 125K)

But the thing is that she is not.

Reminder that Negi already gave us the answer to the 1-2-3 conflict
in the fireworks festival Ichika and Miku both choose the same firework but Ichika gave up on it in the same way she would later give up of Fuuts
in 7GB both Miku and Nino argue whether green or black tea are better than the other only to find out they're one and the same, just like Fuutarou and Kintarou, but Nino only likes it when she adds sugar to it, in the same way she only likes Fuuts under her prince narrative while Miku likes him just the way he is foreshadowing how Nino won't be able to deal with Fuut's bitter side when she realizes he's not the prince she imagines him to be
the same metaphor was also used with Yotsuba, both she and Miku like the sengoku game but Yotsuba stopped playing with it since her grades needed to improve, later she decided not to pursue Fuuts at least until her grades improve but before that happened Miku took it from her, this part has already played out so it doesn't tell us how the 3-4 conflict will end but shows how Negi is consistent with the metaphor of using the quints liking the same thing as representative of Fuutarou

Not bad.

Reminder that Miku is the biggest bitch in the series
>Miku's sister spend the entire trip bending over backwards for her, so that she can finally confess (because everyone is tired of waiting for her to do something herself)
>Miku runs away crying when Yotsuba gets overheard by Fuutarou (he already knew anyway lel)
>Miku locks herself in her room, being a drama queen
>Nino sneaks in and coddles Miku, pulling her from despair (Nino also did this for Fuutarou before; she's quite motherly)
>Nino and the other sisters move heaven and earth, going full make-a-wish, to get Miku on a date with Fuutarou, sacrificing their own happiness and trip
>Miku finally gets a chance to confess, everyone (including Fuutarou) is patiently waiting for her to say it
>Miku blows it, because she sucks
>then turns around and insults Nino, who selflessly did so much for her
>exceedingly pathetic for literally no reason; her identical sisters have the same bodies and have led the same lives and yet are much more capable and not pathetic
>has to rely on others to do everything for her, literally gets carried up a hill by her younger sister
>because of all this, you'd think she'd be humble and nice. NO, she's a fucking bitch
>constantly insults her older sister by calling her an idiot and fighting her even when said older sister is always trying to make her feel better and more confident, also has been a constant sarcastic bitch to MC and only puts on a woe is me yamato nadeshiko act when it suits her (manipulative)
>is so self absorbed, doesn't even realize until chapter 85 that she doesn't know jackshit about her shallow crush and instead has been obsessed with some autistic loaf of bread that literally no one asked for (conceited behavior)
>speaking of which, her crush is stupid shallow shit. it makes zero sense, she's just a poorly written character that exists to love MC, she literally doesn't even know him
>Is conceited enough to believe Ichika's drama is about herself and not Fuutaruo.

>stop posting this shit every thread

Attached: Micute.png (850x351, 329K)

this desu

this desu

I'm speechless...FUCK

this desu

Attached: 1561836792808.png (791x1080, 890K)

Mostly true

Plz user no bully

Imagine being Fuutarou in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Itsuki, you fuckin' smart, all intelligent with your thick body and horrific same face. I would totally study with you, both my blond alter ego and the real me." when all he really wants to do is study and eat Raiha's food in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Fuutarou and not only stand there while Itsuki flaunts her poor knowledge in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her sweaty tits and big belly, and just sit there, test after test, hour after hour, while she perfected the Binomial theorem. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as all the sisters tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ITSUKI STUDIES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been studying nothing but a prolific series of famous writers like Dostoevsky and Chekhov for your ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR coming straight out of the poorest district in Tokyo. You've never even seen anyone this fucking dumb before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her plump stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" knowledge, the knowledge she worked so hard for with personal previous tutors in the past years. And then their dad call and asks how they did in their tests, and you know you could whack every single sister in this room for being so dumb before the apartment security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Fuutarou. You're not going to lose your well-paid job for this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it for Raiha's sake.

Not bad.

Accurate.

this desu

Be sincere. What is your honest opinion on Ichicute?

Attached: 1563029651625.jpg (592x513, 129K)

best character. best friend. best sister. best girlfriend. best wife.

1 week wear it.
Imagine the smell.

>endless pasta reposting
>falseflagging and samefagging
>leddit and discord retards invasion
>manchild chink mikujeet that goes on a shitposting spree anytime someone insults his doormat seasonal waifu
>PARALLELS
>muh dropout vs Yea Forums drama
I don't even know why I bother visiting these generals.

Attached: 1542885530731.png (966x837, 1.02M)

A shit

Lol. Nino is winning the Fuu bowl and there's nothing you or any other quintfag can do about it.
I'm going to end this stupid anti Nino circlejerk once and for all.
Go ahead. Write your 3000 page essay on why X quint should win, it won't matter because the only paper that is truly important is the actual manga. Not your shitty fanfiction. Not your crappy head canon.
I notice that none of the other quint posters are posting parallels of any kind. Why??? Because there fucking isn't any for them. Why would Negi reserve such parallels for only ONE quint because it's obvious he's building her up to be the bride.
Why waste so many fucking pages showing Nino's growth?
Why show her budding relationship with Fuutarou?
It's because these things are so God damn important. That's why.
Why would Negi exert more effort for art of Nino's confession?
Think about all these things before posting some shitty one liner crap.
And I have no doubt Nino is going to win the Fuutarou bowl and the next popularity poll hands down. There's no way that wet blanket Miku could win especially after S2 of the anime will cover her confession and dere side.
#SuckIt

This arc proves one thing: Negi is on a demolition job to slander Ichika, Yotsuba and Nino and make them look like irredeemable villains and losers, and Nino look like a saint. It's so obvious he's slobbering over his waifu that he isn't hiding it anymore.

Oh look at that, Ichika's so evil! Oh look, Yotsuba's bad! Look, Miku's gonna get stomped on! Nino, the girl who has shown many times that she doesn't care if the quints are torn apart as long as Fuuta loves him, is lecturing Ichika about loving her sisters.
All the quints were basically used as stepping stone to put Nino into a pedestal.
Nino's the only quint who wasn't shat on, or had their character destroyed, in this Kyoto arc.

Nothing bad happened to Nino, in fact this arc made her look like a good sister and a sister who fought fair to win over Fuuta, when she did the exact opposite before this arc.

Ironically, this is also a pasta.

Great post friend! Take my upboat!

Why don't other quints get such powerful parallels, heavy symbology and narrative impact like Nino does? It's not fucking fair.

All this situation is telling me to believe some faggot named Artur who made an autistic essay or a retarded pinoy, by contrast, Ninofags just need to believe in the fucking author himself. I'm tired of relying on headcanons, hand gestures and their faces' expressions when they're fucking quintuplets to defend my quint's chances.

Reminder that Ichika already made her move and it's only a matter of time before she steals Fuutarou's virginity in front of Miku and Nino.

Attached: 1538685250604.png (127x160, 32K)

That wasn't supposed to become a pasta...

Attached: D5z0P_FUYAAHlH-.jpg (1280x960, 188K)

I don't get why people are so mad that Nino is winning.
But historically worst girl always wins.
Other Examples
Nisekoi
Midori days
Ookami shonen
Naruto
Doraemon
Gamers
Infinite stratos
Roku Aka
Konosuba
Oreimo
Bleach
Chuunibyou
Shokugeki no souma
Boarding school Juliet
Kenja No Mago

\s* hahaha can't tell sarcasm

No it isn't. Shut the fuck up esl fag

Hinata is best girl

How do these threads keep managing to get worse and worse

All me baby

Mikufags

Ninofags

>Nisekoi - Tsugumi
>Naruto - Sakura
>Gamers - Karen
>Roku Aka - Rumia
>Oreimo - Ayase
>Chuunibyou - Shinka
>Shokugeki no souma - Alice
>Oregairu - Yui

Am I right or am I right?

mikufags

falseflagging 4s pretending to be heated 2fags.

Ninofags prolly

5toubun no Hanayome? More like 5toubun no Ashgabat because I am going to destroy Ichika's traitorous pussy just like how Genghis Khan's youngest son Tolui pillaged the city of Merv in modern day Turkmenistan. This was part of the mongol's Khorasan campaign, whereby some historians believe that over one million people died in the aftermath of the city's capture, including hundreds of thousands of refugees from elsewhere, making it one of the most bloody captures of a city in world history. Similar to the state of Ichika's pussy when I am done with her (but it will be semen in place of blood because I am not into snuff and I love Ichika).
My excessive love for Ichika is akin to the excess gas in the soviet natural oil field site in Derweze, Turkmenistan. It was so excessive that when the soviet engineers decide to burn the gas off when it was at risk of releasing poisonous gases, it continued to burn till today, contrary of what they had mistakenly assumed that it would burn off in only a few weeks.
Ichika's body is as perfect as the landscape of Turkmenistan, where the country is mostly desert apart from the fringes on its borders. This is akin to Ichika's silky smooth body, only to be disrupted by her unshaven muff on her pubic region.
I also love her so much that I will follow the footsteps of the late turkmen president Saparmurat Niyazov, otherwise known as Turkmenbashi (which means the father of all turkmens, just like how I will be the father of all her babies). I love her so much that I would rename the months of the year after Ichika, build a 50-foot solid-gold statue of Ichika which will always automatically rotate to face the sun, build an ice palace for Ichika in the middle of the fucking karakum desert, and write a spiritual book about Ichika whereby it will be prominently displayed in all bookstores and government offices, and next to the Quran in mosques.

Attached: 74412539_p1.jpg (1500x1468, 293K)

It's definitely despairfags. You rarely see them posting yet there's so many of them in polls and shit? They're falseflagging

Flirting with Nino!
Inviting Nino out for dinner!
Getting to know Nino!
Walking Nino home!
Lending Nino my coat to keep her warm!
Comforting Nino over her family issues!
Holding hands with Nino!
Kissing Nino on the cheek!
Saying goodnight to Nino!
Walking around the back of Nino's apartment!
Waiting three hours behind Nino's apartment!
Climbing up to Nino's balcony!
Cracking open the window of Nino's apartment and climbing in!
Sneaking up to Nino's bedside while she is asleep!
Covering Nino's mouth!
Taping Nino's mouth shut!
Holding down Nino!
Slipping my hand up Nino's skirt!
Punching Nino to stop her squirming!
Grabbing Nino's ass!
Slipping my hand under Nino's pantsu!
Fingering Nino's pussy!
Pulling up Nino's skirt!
Kissing and licking Nino's tummy!
Sucking Nino's perky pink nipples on her bountiful breasts!
Licking Nino's armpits!
Ripping off Nino's pantsu!
Pulling Nino's legs apart!
Sliding my cock into Nino!
Fucking Nino in the pussy and then the asshole!
Cumming inside of Nino multiple times!
Wiping away Nino's tears!
Wrapping my hands around Nino's throat!
Strangling Nino until she stops breathing!
Carrying Nino out the window!
Tossing Nino in my car's trunk!
Driving home with Nino!
Putting Nino in my garage!
Noticing Nino is still alive!
Stabbing Nino with my kitchen knife 35 times!
Disemboweling Nino!
Spilling Nino's blood all over the floor!
Cutting Nino's body into various chunks!
Burying chunks of Nino in a shallow ditch!
Helping Itsuki search for Nino a week later!
Comforting Itsuki and assuring her Nino is just fine!
Flirting with Itsuki!

Attached: 75268179_p0.png (1570x2221, 2.1M)

Nice.
This will definitely be on the next Go-Toubun thread.

I want to make love with her through the night

Where are the Yotsubafags? I see 2 and 3 spamming like the fags they are. I see 1 a lot, relative to her being the obvious loser right now. And I see 5 spamming, to lesser extents, pics of that fat bitch stuffing food in her mouth. Yotsuba tho?

Despairfags are Mikufags falseflagging. Notice how there were very few of them before chapter 86? Mikeks are scared of their natural predator, Yotsuba.

>Yotsuba
Who?

This

5toubun has the best pastas

Honestly when I think of Nino I see true perfection. Like an angel who blessed me from God. I got her name tattooed on my chest recently and I just don't think I could ever handle the fact that she ends up with another man. Fuutarou isn't good enough for her. She deserves someone like me who would gladly lick her feet every night. Who would always stay by her side. Nino please love me and only look at me, not fuu-kun..

Attached: 66811363_413232779401083_1172465371035205632_o.png (1074x668, 890K)

sleeping

Attached: 75390049_p2.jpg (2753x2043, 1.74M)

These threads are always filled with theories, from the autistic 10 page Miku theories to the 42 page Yotsuba theories. While all this autism is admittedly fun to watch, and sometimes to participate in, the truth is that they're not very accurate. I mean, sure, there's so many that simply by chance, someone has to be right. But if you really want to predict what will happen in the story, and really figure out who the winner will be, you have to take an entirely different perspective.

Characters are not people. They are fictional, they are fragments of the story and it does little good to try and guess what will happen in the story based on their behavior. Because the whole point of any narrative is to force characters outside of their comfort zones, outside of their usual behaviors. Negi knows exactly what he's doing. He's throwing vague hints that can lead in many different directions precisely because the ambiguity makes people argue about who's going to win, since there's no clear or obvious sign. People arguing = engagement, engagement = sales, sales = more Enkou for Negi. The story is designed, from bottom up, to be ambiguous and unclear, and anyone who says they have a surefire theory is simply delusional.

Trying to figuring out who the final winner will be from diegetic hints is idiotic. Comparing the hair or pose or whatever to the kisser is completely irrelevant, for all we know the kiss and the narration and the entire wedding could be a red herring. At least one of those things probably is, frankly. It would not surprise me if it turns out these were different quints doing all these different things.

Instead, if you want an educated guess at what will happen, look at the structure of the story and the beats of its plot. Think about which girl winning would allow Negi to milk the manga for as long as possible, and which girl winning would emphasize Fuutarou's internal conflict the most.

Delicious pasta my frend

Attached: borgar.jpg (745x442, 30K)

To me, that immediately precludes 1, 2, and 3. Not because they don't look like the kisser or whatever, but because their character arcs, as of chapter 91, are effectively over. They've come to terms with themselves, their motivations and goals. Them winning wouldn't incite any more drama in the story, beyond that quint being very happy.

In other words, each character starts believing a "lie" about themselves and about the world they inhabit. Ichika believes that she can win through deceit, she's moved past that. Nino wants to get rid of Fuutarou, she's moved past that. Miku thinks she's not good enough for Fuutarou, she's moved past that too. These characters have all concluded their arcs, and though they could certainly have a new one, one that coincides with Fuutarou finding his bride - the truth is that if the manga is truly within its last 30-50 chapters, then this is the third act and character motivations have been established by this point. It's too late for them to really grow beyond who they are now.

Yotsuba has a firmly established internal conflict now, one with no simple resolution and would almost certainly require Fuutarou's intervention. It's not too hard to envision a scenario where Fuutarou decides he loves her, but Yotsuba refuses to accept it, creating dramatic tension and leading to a sort of reverse-chase that makes up the final arc of the manga. It's also not too hard to see an arc where Yotsuba gets her stuff resolved independently. If we see the latter in, say, the next 10 to 15 chapters, almost no way 428 wins.

Itsuki, in terms of story presence, is complicated, because she's been built to be something of an audience surrogate. Her role is mostly to be a bystander that watches the conflicts play out, but its certainly possible for her to be the winner, if she has an arc that coincides with the story's conclusion. But, this late in the story, it would have to start almost immediately.

>an accurate pasta
What the fuck?

Attached: 20190612_220032.gif (358x360, 3.59M)

I'm mad.
It takes enough out of me arguing on Yea Forums with people I don't even know, and now I have to make a post on Reddit.
Getting mad over a fictional character being slandered is a prodigious waste of time, but, alas, here we are -- I just got done with my shift bussing tables and I should probably be sleeping for my shift tomorrow, but alas, here we are.
Look. Miku has self-esteem issues. That's part of her character. Yes, it's aggravating when a character like Onodera would've won the whateverthefuckhisnameisbowl if she reciprocated one of a hundred times. I understand that it's annoying to see a character just fizzle into a wallflower. I understand Nino is an amazing direct fresh of breath air and Ichika sizzles pretty spicy and Yotsuba is a pure angel and Ichika, I mean, she loves food and there's nothing better than a girl who knows how to handle a burger.
But, shit. It's not that god damned weird for people to lose their courage when the rug gets pulled out from under them. I mean hell, it's happened to me before. Someone I liked heard it offhand and, I mean, I really didn't go out of my way to see them -- I think in my head I assumed if they reciprocated interest they were gonna find their way to me somehow. And to be honest, I had this really sinking feeling I was about to be rejected and hurt that I really wanted to avoid.
I'm not some model of how humans should be. I was probably a little on the shy side through my teenaged years, but I was never some shadow of a person. This isn't a blog, it's just that I really don't understand why people expect Miku to be some kind of Chad Alphafemalepredator. She's always been a shrinking violet trying her best not to be a shrinking violet, who has a little bit of a bad habit of kicking the can when it comes to coming face to face with Fuutarou.

Kono shunkaaaaaaaaaaaaan destiny

First off, who can fucking blame her? Here's the thing. If she'd confessed earlier, she definitely would have lost. Any confession before Scrambled Eggs would have been an instant loss, regardless of quintuplet. In this regard, she was totally right not to confess earlier, and in fact, she got lucky her first confession was misunderstood, and she got lucky she didn't get the best grade on the test. Combine the normal fear of rejection with the fact Fuutarou's pretty goddamned inscrutable, the fact that her sister just betrayed the ever living hell out of her, and that her hardcore crush definitely, definitely, heard that she liked him -- and what happened to her bread anyway? In real life, there's no one you could blame for being a coward.
But alright. I hear you. It's fiction, there are certain narrative rules, and in a weird sense all the Quintuplets are gladiators in the grand arena of the Fuutaroubowl and we simply do not have room for Lasties. I'll point out, offhand, that narratively it's much more satisfying if the Quintuplets have varying reactions to Fuutarou. When the quints subplots move according to their own organic internal logic, you get something like contrapuntal motion: the independent melodic lines weave and intercross and oppose and inform each other.
In fact, that pretentious metaphor helps us make sense of something that hasn't been explicitly stated because, you know, Negi's actually really good about not beating us over the head with thematics. Miku lost her seeming resolve when Ichika and Nino started overtly participating in the Fuutarou-bowl.

That's the big issue, right? Earlier Miku was like, "it's ok do what you want I won't lose." Or, "I won't lose next time" (determined eyes). Now she's stuttering and running and baking bread. Sure kiffin, Miku does baby steps, and yeah, for someone with low self-esteem a very small thing can be huge -- like how walking a mile can be a huge step for someone who hasn't ever been fit (like Miku). But how are we supposed to be satisfied with this regression?
Miku's reverting to some of her worst character traits because Nino and Ichika's recent actions are pretty much her absolute kryptonite. She struck up so much resolve to even entertain the abstract idea of competing with them, but now Nino is going around with an RPG and balling like she's Lebron James, while Ichika forgot she was in a romcom and apparently her actress career is taking off because she thinks she's in Game of Thrones. Well, too bad Ichika, it looks like you got... Red... Stark... I don't watch Game of Thrones. The point being, Miku was doing fine when all there really was was some weird proxy war of studying and making chocolates, but now that she's faced with one of her sisters possibly imminently dating the guy she's been into for like a year?
Miku's entire character is she doesn't think she's special. She thinks that anything she can do, her sisters can do better. Love does weird things to people. The same way that at the start of the series Ichika's back handedness seemed like typical tropey Onee-sanness, Miku's shyness just seemed like a kuudere going deredere over the MC.
But it's not.

If this were just bad writing, we wouldn't have the weird anomaly of Miku apologizing to Ichika for being betrayed. It's not something we're supposed to view as gracious. It feels sour in our mouths. It's... yeah, it's a little pathetic. Miku's... kind of a loser?
We can kvetch all we want about blah blah, moeblob otaku bait, but if you're seriously going to make that point then what the fuck are you doing reading a harem romcom? I mean... really? I genuinely do not understand how anyone can grandstand about that. Me being petty aside, the point is, you're not meant to look at Miku being a bit of a wretch and go, wow, I love this lack of will, she's the best! I love her! I mean, yeah, insofar as there's a bit of a tropey HealtheCutie thing going on here, sure -- again, that's just... RomComs, manga or not. That's just... happy storytelling.
Miku's plot is about a girl who's trying her best to be someone worthwhile. In a manga that's all about identicality, disguise, being seen, and being loved, she's a girl who loves a boy and thinks she doesn't deserve to be loved by that boy -- and sometimes, at her absolute lowest, she tries to become invisible. Switch around genders as you need to, but I think it's a story we all can relate to. I'm not saying Miku should be your favorite girl because of this, or even that you particularly have to find this kind of character appealing. I'm just saying, don't let memes and propaganda spoil your interpretation of an exceptionally well-written character.

snif snif

Attached: 1173133167.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

Please Negi the next chapter already
Save us from the shitposters

>This thread

Attached: Nino barf.png (802x623, 884K)

Whatever happened to the KOfag?