Take two manga and smash them together. What do you get?

Take two manga and smash them together. What do you get?
Nagatoro and History's Greatest Disciple.
Don't Bully me the Greatest Disciple.
Martial Arts plus Nagatoro cute.

Attached: __nagatoro_ijiranaide_nagatoro_san_drawn_by_774_nanashi__645fb629bc659f75d9a9c171cc853cc5.jpg (1141x1192, 120K)

Vagabond + Yancha Gal no Anjou-san
Anjou-san follows Takezo and constantly lightens up the mood as he continues on his quest to be the bestest swordman ever

Attached: 1f5e2010.jpg (837x1202, 127K)

azumanga daioh + diamond is unbreakable = nichijou

GTO and Ranma. School teacher must choose between three students, who are sister's to bear his children and carry on his teaching and fighting school. Tits and hijinks ensue.

Negima and UQ Holder. It's about series about Negi Springfield.

Attached: 1563395033161.png (400x419, 46K)

But that would make these adorable punches actually stronk

Attached: 4shcc165ry421.jpg (1426x2048, 574K)

That would be best. Her trying not to send Senpai flying and or dying.

Macross and Symphonogear

Macross Delta

One Punch Man and Dragon Ball

This would be incredibly boring because Saitama would one punch all the villains and thus half of the cast. Vegeta, Piccolo, Tenshinhan, Boo, all of them would be fucking dead, and Goku would have no reason to get stronger so he always stays on Roshi's level and never turns super saiyan.

Best part would be no ninety episode arc of a single power up, which is nice.

checked
>sukinako ga megane wo wasuretta x anjou
a confusing but clinically lethal amount of sugar

Attached: *-1.jpg (1500x2169, 2.88M)

Jojo's Bizarre Adventures + A World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist
A World Where the Concept of Bizarre Adventures Doesn't Exist

It's just a regular Slice of Life show, albeit with a weird artstyle. But entirely mundane, nothing bizarre ever happens.

Kakegurui and JJBA
Every stands ability is about cheating or finding out how someone cheated in a gamble.

I hate Saitamafags

Ah! Megami Wolf
Hapless loser comes across a wounded Wolf Goddess and is given one wish. He wishes for a waifu like her.

Attached: 91JO0vKDrLL._SX425_.jpg (425x531, 43K)

>Magi and Bleach
Would be a Bleach spin off:
Southern Branch of Soul Society fights black Djinn's and Ghuls instead of Hollows by using Metal Vessels and Djinns.

Evangelion and P&S. Everything the same, except Nerv is working with P&S. Shinji is always nearly getting raped.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x260, 504K)

>nearly
what kind of fucking weakass shit do you think panty is

Someone who ignores sadsacks for other men, unless the sadsack turns out to be secretly hot.

NGE and Full Metal Alchemist

I don't know any plotpoints, I just want to mix these two

Holy fuck. Rei is all the failed alchemy summonings from Gendo trying to bring Yui back.

Himouto Umaru-chan, and A Sister Is All You Need.

I think the result of this would be Umaru getting raped 24/7 by her new siscon brother.

and her enjoying it

>angels are actually homunculi
>first impact was the first giant transmutation circle that ended all life on earth
>the world this series is set on is actually a million years in the future
>the Evas are "good" homuncoli, way smaller than the giant mrchas and in Al like armors

I support this. Someone get right on it.
Also, Hellsing x Alita. Six thousand years in the future Vampires are rare, Alita is a Vampire hunter., but she has to team with Alucard and the Hellsing Organization.