Lupin IIIrd: Goemon's Blood Spray

It's finally being released over here.
>inb4 hurr durr physical media
2019 is a pretty good year for Lupin aside from Monkey Punch's death. We've been getting a lot of Lupin content on a consistent basis since 2015. We have been getting at least 2 films a year and the occasional TV series which plays in the States. At this point, the franchise is becoming mainstream for better or worse as opposed to this niche thing that was only extremely popular in Japan and Italy. Man I love me some good fucking Lupin.

Attached: Goemon Blood Spray.jpg (965x1200, 221K)

>popular in Italy
Since when?

The pastafags adore that shit. They even premiered the 4th series a month or so before the Japanese version. They love it so much that they always go out of their way to replace Yuji Ohno's wonderful music with their shitty Italian music.

Huh
I just watched this today.
Who hired Hawk?

since forever dumbass, they have all the manga published

does fujiko actually do stuff in this one? I remember her only getting stuck in some torture game in Gravestone.

This is why she has her own movie coming out now. Look it up.

It's been out, it's just there's no one subbing it, absolutely weird, I wished commie would translate it but the mods are so "holier than thou" mentality when it comes to them.

Well it's much like the previous 2 Koike movies, the Fujiko Mine movie is coming out here too which means it's getting an official sub.

Where Europe? hopefully it's english

>Where Europe? hopefully it's english
It was announced on Twitter than both Fujiko's Lie and Goemon's Blood Spray had gotten dubbed in English which means they are licensed. Discotek Media announced today they are releasing the Goemon movie in September so it's safe to assume they also have the Fujiko movie which will have it's American premiere soon. I forget where though. Discotek is an American company though so if you want to own it, you better have a region free BD player.. It's not a big deal though because you can still get their subs online once it releases.

it was screening at Japan Expo 2 weeks ago, weird that we didn't get also a theater release

The blu-ray for the Fujiko movie only comes out in august.

is it subbed yet?

Who put the hit out on Lupin?

The Japanese bluray

The Japanese BD, yes. Does it have subs though.

He's a nice man

Attached: Chad Lupin.png (640x386, 218K)

Just popped in to say that I fucking love Lupin and I can't wait to watch the new Fujicakes movie. Last I checked it wasn't subbed yet but I have been at work for 5 days straight and haven't checked.

It's kinda hard for something to get subbed when the dvd isn't out until next month.

The raws are out.

KyoAni in flames and we getting new Lupin shit. Today is a good day.

Fujiko is hot but god damn what a bitch.
Lupin can have any woman he wants and chooses her and she treats him like trash.

He likes being treated like trash, he dreams of Fujiko stepping on him.