Post examples of good character development/evolution

Post examples of good character development/evolution.

Attached: _20190717_185829.jpg (905x662, 220K)

Attached: 7313316.jpg (501x876, 279K)

Attached: 1504226628892.png (1042x1600, 169K)

Attached: Meilin_01.jpg (628x867, 92K)

but her development literally came out of no where

>hina wants nothing to change and live like that til old age
i don't know user

Not at all

Im glad Tomoko broke free of her chains

What fucking development?

From violent autist leech to cool rockstar leech.

Attached: 68323285_p0.png (2000x2500, 2.34M)

She's pretty good at actually showing emotions now and isn't as bratty, being much more cooperative. She has also shown that she's capable of being independent now going as far as getting a job to buy her own computer.

Starts as a psychotic pyromaniac that murdered scores of innocent people.

Ends as a kind hearted person learning magic and trying to help the rest of the group.

Attached: 20190717_182734.jpg (1080x1632, 635K)

Anzu had better development

Attached: 1523661012104.jpg (963x1400, 672K)

This . Aguably started when showing she cared for others as a kid and developed further in her teenage years given that she now shows different emotions besides autism. Her way of caring for Nitta is more mature now, not counting her NEET goal and the fucks she doesnt give in class.

I can relate to Anzu in that getting a job ruined all her charm.

Attached: 1466203518158.jpg (2560x720, 840K)

say that to my face yarou

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hinamatsuri - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.41_[2018.04.13_16.33.11].jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

She was better when she was tsun

Attached: hina m8.png (860x444, 525K)

>learning magic instead
>implying she isn’t going to start burning people again

based

her dream is to be a neet forever, how does this come from nowhere?

I should note that this screencap omits a lot.

Attached: Violet's Major Development Summarised 1.jpg (3840x8624, 3.62M)

/thread

Seeing Violet develop, as a result of learning through client's experiences, was actually really fulfilling. Good stuff.

Violet sneaking off on her own accord, during ep11, should also be in this collage. It was one of the best parts and probably the most important piece of development between episodes 9 and 13.

true

At least read the manga properly.

Losing her virginity to Sabu was for the best. At least she knows to whom ask for alimony.

Hyped as fuck for the new movies.

The suffering of Phos is never going to end.

Attached: 1562775639694.png (1100x1100, 378K)

Attached: Twelve.Kingdoms.421931.jpg (422x640, 92K)

Attached: 0055-010.jpg (894x1300, 434K)

It came out of a 3 year timeskip, during which puberty happened.

I remember crying like a bitch. After that it all went downhill though, although it wasnt a complete mess.

Attached: hardworking mexican.png (720x540, 484K)

I bitched a lot about tg after rose up to the end bit looking back at least there were some pretty great moments like urie's development or kaneki vs two. The threads were pretty great too.

Jesus Christ, someone get that poor animator some some black ink.

i wanna impregnate hina-chan

>development
But she's just trying to preserve her NEETdom until she's 50. She's still the same.

Being Nitta post-time skip must be suffering
>Lose the facade you expensively built in your new neighborhood because of the yakuza
>Get sold out by Hina to the yakuza
>Get replaced by a doll made by Hina during a business trip
>Get the demon controlling the economy (who once had a vaguely affectionate disposition towards him) to turn you into her bitch
>Lose Anzu to Sabu
>Get Anzu back only to fucking lose her again
>Everyone is still fucking afraid of talking to you
>Those who aren’t are in rival gangs trying to kill you
>Get demoted from a respected consulting firm manager to a househusband
>Having the lunch you made for Hina be given away for cafeteria food
He has the worst fucking development of them all. Never have I seen a character so brutally JUST’d

When did the artstyle turn into shitty mess?

>Having the lunch you made for Hina be given away for cafeteria food
This is the worst fucking one by far. That chapter was utterly depressing; nothing funny about it.

Yeah it was pretty fucking sad
I felt sadder in the last panel than I did with Anzu, Mao, or Hitomi’s suffering

Clownposting ruined the threads, they were a mess by the end. But yeah some pretty cool moments. I think Furuta was enjoyable, even with the memes and the obvious joker inspiration.

so will she have the true final development with Gilbert staying dead in the movie or will he come back and fuck his daughter wife? or leon

Attached: 02ee0fd0eb91b5e351acb8e3285e0df5.png (710x444, 790K)

Here, have a (((monster)))

Attached: monster.png (474x528, 294K)

Its not that bad hey, he is a respected yakuza member, with great social standing and skills. And he is a happy loyal manslave now.

It was pretty sad. I actually love how Hinamatsuri portrays the father-daughter relationship, they clearly love each other, but there are some things that hurt and you never quite go back.

Go away, neightbor-san.

Attached: hina and dude.png (639x432, 442K)

Anime had a fair bit of original stuff so we wont actually know till it comes out. I hope he's alive, i hope we get a happy ending even if it's cheesy.

Too bad Isayama rolled back on Eren's development and made him a little bitch after he came back from Marley

furuta had his upside but sometimes he messed around a bit too much and shifted the tone of the series. And yeah the threads never recovered after furuta was introduced.

She learned how to interact with people and went from a leech to a manipulative leech

The other chapter recently literally had him groveling for a JK

The author made her into an actual character after the time skip, instead of being a walking plot device.

She is fired now

TOO SOON