Has Yea Forums forgiven her yet?

Has Yea Forums forgiven her yet?

Attached: image.jpg (600x338, 27K)

No, cuck.

Even if i blamed her i would be wrong anyway, it's revealed it was his mother's fault

I have forgiven her because she's a woman and thus its in her nature to be a treacherous harlot

She did nothing wrong so there was nothing to forgive.

Forgive what? I was super stunned when I came to /a after watching this and seeing so many people butthurt for whatever reason.

The town where only I was cucked

She wanted to stay but due to the guys mom, she couldn't. Also, the mc didn't feel romantic love torwards her, the neet audience did.

Attached: t78t59x2era31.jpg (640x710, 45K)

Well, OP. I think you got your answer, it's NO for most. But I were never mad about the ending, because the story was interesting and I never shipped them that much. Besides MC possibly got to be happy with the pizzagirl in the end

It was actually predictable how the majority of Yea Forums would act, it was pretty funny reading the all the salt
One of my friends was also super mad about it

she came back from other city and fuck his friend, the one who used to ship them together

No and I never will, stop asking this.

Sluts don't deserve forgiveness, neither from me or god.

I think even outside of this it wasn't a good show, annoying time travel cliche, silly final confrontation scene, predictable culprit, too saccharine at points (even the scene where she breaks down and finally starts crying), obvious to even people who haven't read the manga that its rushed.
Couldn't connect with it.
Don't care if this gets called a blog post, I'll post images of cute girls pouting in retaliation.

why didnt the MC kill her and the baby right then and there?

His body was still weak as hell after sleeping so long, Kenya should've slit her throat though.

As anons above said. He wanted to help her not fuck her and reason for all of this was his mother. Yes his friend shipped this dosent mean he has to be with her.

I’ve read quite a lot of NTR, manga and h and when I came across this scene I was just like oh cool she got a good ending.

you neet neckbeard faggots actually think she was supposed to be with the MC lol

Its not even an NTR thing. They were young kids when he was put into a coma. Is she supposed to spend the rest of her life waiting for a kid she used to know to wake up or else she's a slut?

Purityfags, I swear.

She did nothing wrong to begin with.

>Is she supposed to spend the rest of her life waiting for a kid she used to know to wake up or else she's a slut?
unironically yes because she owes him her life

Forgiving what? Living her life to the fullest?

She has his gratitude. Besides Satoru wouldn't have wanted for Kaya to waist her life waiting for him to wake up. Also he was a 20 something year old man in his kid's self body. He wouldn't be interested in a 10 year old girl.

>something something blog post

Fuck off baitcel.

>I helped you so i own you
I will never not be surprised at how beta Yea Forums is.

>unironically yes
So she should marry him even against her will because he saved her? Besides he didnt even want her he just wanted to help. He has pizza girl.

>hey I want to save girl
>save girl
>during saving girl its heavily implied that saved girl fell for protag
>oh no MC fell into a coma!
>first thing MC sees when he comes out of a coma is girl he saved telling him that she moved on
>there are newfag-whiteknight-cucks on Yea Forums who unironically believe that it doesnt make saved girl look bad

The thing I am mad about is the author because he pulled this twist just for the sake of it being a twist and set MC up with whats-her-name from the present which MC didn't have a lick of chemistry with.
This is the Rian Johnson of manga who subverted your expectations just to subvert your expectations and you illiterate sheep are actually defending that.

You people really need to experience some truly loyal best girls if you think waiting for the guy you love to come out of his coma that he's only in because he saved you is unreasonable

Attached: 1556743360726.png (1024x737, 863K)

this post was made by a cuck.

No. It's fucking retarded but I'm not complaining since it's funny to watch the reactions of her ending up with a fucking fag in the end.

Please learn what the word cuck means reddit-kun

Self inserters who feel like they got cocked

Hoes mad.

1/10 cuckpost, please do try harder to fit in, this was lazy and embarrassing

But she never expressed romantic feelings towards him (and satoru neither)... it would have been wrong only in this case

>File deleted

What kind of humongous autistic sperg is the new cuckmod?
Or did this oldass reaction image trigger you because you cut off your dick?

Attached: 1318198366001.png (455x451, 55K)

So if I saved you when you were a baby does that mean you are now my servant for life? Get to work rubbing my feet user, your savior is waiting.

He was 20 something old guy in kids body he was just saving her.
>during saving girl its heavily implied that saved girl fell for protag
So what? From 10 years old to early adulthood theres alot of development in body and mind. Why would she wait so long especially when MC mother tricked her so she could meet MC.

She was little kid he went through puberty and became young adult. Shes practicly different person that that kid he saved. First childhood love.
>coma that he's only in because he saved you is unreasonable
Yes he saved you so you belong to him. Great thinking user.

Attached: mKy5MPK.gif (540x367, 1.33M)

Look, if they were adults and in a relationship, perhaps married even, then yeah there might be an expectation that she would wait for him to wake up.

But they were like prepubescent children, it's silly that she should have to spend forever waiting for him when she was only a child when it happened

im pretty sure people can wait for a lover in a coma, but this shit ain't exactly that, they were two little fucking kids, one of them being an adult in a child's body. That waiting shit implies the love was developed and bonded by a relationship, these kids had moments but no relationship or that kind of interaction whatsoever, and even so they were too little to not be affected by the coming changes of adolescence and adulthood.

Kayocucks forever BTFO

>every child is supposed to instantly betroth herself to the first male nice to her
this is your brain on anime

Attached: 1553171972025.jpg (489x743, 97K)

> when MC mother tricked her so she could meet MC
What?