We never learn

This is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 3.jpg (870x1269, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ko_elLbqTQ
animanch.com/archives/18817845.html
animanch.com/archives/18858764.html
animanch.com/archives/18857603.html
desuarchive.org/a/thread/190616870
desuarchive.org/a/thread/190671496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Two winners.

Attached: 1555530895178.jpg (781x813, 188K)

Tic-toc-tic-toc

>This is what peak performance looks like
Well, I can't complain about that.

Attached: 1551465387269.jpg (1535x2048, 505K)

Uruka a best
Mafuyu and Rizu a second best
Fumino a shit

Attached: 1536288088201.jpg (1000x1960, 2.46M)

wooden spoon winner?

How do you go from being an antagonist to being the main girl?

Attached: 1563066062800.jpg (908x1300, 1.21M)

Only one of these is treated as a main heroine.

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

>How do you go from being an antagonist to being the main girl?
>implying she wasn't a main girl all along
Naive user, she was both

>>implying she wasn't a main girl all along
You are naive, she was always "the" main girl

Yuuna is the titular main girl with the main narrative and the first position in populariy polls. Fumino has none of that.

Fumino is the main girl alongside Rizu.

Attached: 1555530895178.jpg (1916x1344, 976K)

She's doing it on purpose, isn't she?

Attached: 13 (3).jpg (909x536, 163K)

Also Fumino is a poor excuse of a character, it's even more blatant when you put her next to Rizu.

>Also Fumino is a poor excuse of a character
Subjective.

Attached: 728743.jpg (1040x1040, 492K)

That also applies to Rizu

>Fumino is the main girl alongside Rizu.
Based on what? The series doesn't support that narrative at all. You can make that argument for Yuuna since her series completely supports that narrative. So using Yuuna in that illustration to validate your narrative (that Fumino is the main girl) because she's next to Yuuna is pretty much the same as deflecting since Bokuben itself doesn't support it.
>alongside Rizu
Keep diging. Using Rizu to cower behind your bias.

and also a common opinion and a reason she's losing popularity so fast

>since Bokuben itself doesn't support it.
Except it does.

Still in second place.

Attached: mainheroinesinthefront.jpg (822x1200, 395K)

>Subjective
Not really considering she lost the most votes compared to all the girls even though her arc was part of the second popularity poll. Just further hinting at how shitty it was alongside her character for people to jump unto a "sensei" character, who by all means has little chances to win normally.
Meaning they switched over not because they thought sensei has "better chances" but because they realized Fumino was a pretty bland character compared to sensei

Fumino is a friend character and Ruzu is a pet character.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 74502414_p0.png (2480x3507, 3.1M)

>Except it does.
Nothing in Bokuben, supports/validates Fumino as the main girl. And using color pages is further proving my point.

>Still in second place.
she still dropped the hardest when her arc was supposed to hype her up and boost her appeal, at this rate Uruka will beat her after she gets her arc

All this, and she still has a 50% chance of winning while Rizu has the other 50%.

Attached: 0047-016.png.jpg (293x264, 30K)

just stop replying to the fuminocopers, muh main girl is their last straw after the recent blowout

Some other user pointed it out before but sensei kinda beats the other heroines pretty much everywhere. She's more beautiful than the yamato nadeshiko, she has a better athletic body (flexible) than the sporty girl, she has big shapely breasts and a filled out womanly figure. But she's not perfect, she's weak in aspects where the moeboy is strong; however, she's also strong where he's lacking. That's indeed what you could call peak performance.
But why would the author do that to the other girls? It's absolutely no wonder she broke the poll.

Every girl has a theme:
Fumino: hair
Rizu: tits
Uruka: tan
Asumi: tease
Mafuyu: ass

>All this, and she still has a 50% chance of winning while Rizu has the other 50%.
Why is this? I'll tell you. It's resorting completely to meta reasoning, which is nothing wrong with perse because it holds value. But don't try to use color pages to justify it. Keep it at being just about meta. I can also use color pages to like that.
>Look Mafuyu is standing in the middle with Nariyuki in between al girls. MAIN GIRL
See?

Attached: hjfhjf.jpg (904x1300, 1.66M)

or this one

Attached: fdfjh.jpg (1763x1300, 2.3M)

Being a main girl is the only argument needed. 99.9% of nip mangaka are loyal to their main girls which is why they end up winning since the story was written in mind with their victory being inevitable. If 22i actually gives us an ending where the older woman ends up winning, especially in a WSJ title, then I'd be impressed, but I'm not holding my breath. Nip mangaka being loyal to their main heroines seems to be some kind of racial trait.

Attached: 1477977640205.jpg (338x338, 43K)

or this one

Attached: gjs.jpg (875x1300, 1.1M)

I don't see the point of this character. Please help me understand her purpose.

Attached: 75714904_p0.png (5976x3363, 1.42M)

>Being a main girl is the only argument needed.
Sure, but who does Bokuben identify as the main girl? You tell me since Tsutsui is giving me a whole different idea with his series. I see zero reasons to identify both Rizu and Fumino as main girls in the series itself. If I completely disregard meta, I'd say for a fact that Mafuyu is the main girl but I can't, because meta does exist.

>Tsutsui is giving me a whole different idea with his series.
Only if you're a delusional waifufag. It's clear that the main girls are Fumino and Rizu.

sure, that's why Fumino disappears for more than 2 months on occasions and why Rizu was reduced to a squirrel for almost 40 chapters

>why Rizu was reduced to a squirrel for almost 40 chapters
Your opinion.

She teaches the main characters how to be less autistic

>Only if you're a delusional waifufag.
Funny, cause I think this is incredibly ironic. Where do Rizu and Fumino identify as main girls in Bokuben? There is no narrative within the series supporting this, which is why fuminofags never use anything concrete in the actual series to justify this statement. It all boils down to meta.

>meanwhile is the most autistic for doubling down on others feelings and being deluded about her own for 100 chapters
applause for this genius.

>It's clear that the main girls are Fumino and Rizu.

It's fucked up how you guys completely disregard Uruka, she's the childhood friend and the one to fall for Nariyuki first.

Attached: 74585058_p0.jpg (1534x2048, 188K)

BASED, sensei is the main girl. Proof right here.

Attached: dgsghhs.jpg (888x1300, 1.44M)

That's not autistic, that's being a teenage girl

Uruka is a secondary heroine.

It was cute 60 chapters ago. Now it's borderline autistic after "I AM AWAKE"

>be #1 in polls
>don't win the mc-bowl
Imagine the salt.

>Imagine the salt.
The only salt this series will bring is a Fumino loss, the alternate is just sheer and utter disappointment for a lot of people.

also here

Attached: 01 (6).jpg (874x1300, 697K)

She'd just become the Hinagiku of our generation

>alternate
alternative*

>Imagine the salt.
It's gonna be enough for another anal devastation folder.

Attached: 1477184945101.png (499x499, 232K)

At least Athena was popular too (not on her level but still).
Not to mention Hayate strictly shot her down before the end of the world arc.

Nah, Fumino is the disappointing default choice, there's no salt, just people who will forget about bokuben in a week.

Sensei has the best chapters. The only fun I had reading the other girls was when they confused her grades to their bra sizes.

Attached: 1563066431421.png (957x934, 908K)

although I wouldn't be so sure just yet nips think that winning is almost a certainty, most people in Japan aren't arguing who's the end girl, their main discussion is if Tsutsui has the balls or not to go for it

*sensei winning
in any case, Tsutsui won't have an easy time finishing this manga

Sensei losing will cause assblast since she's the fan favorite. A Fumino ending would just be the cherry on top since that would be the most disappointing end to Yea Forums. If you honestly think Senseifags will take their loss gracefully then you're deluded. There will definitely be seething and salt.

>Sensei on the center when she's the most featured in the chapter
Color me surprised

>their main discussion is if Tsutsui has the balls or not to go for it
basically this yeah, he created this and he should finish it. The only salt this could create is if Tsutsui started to make Mafuyu less likable in favor of another ending or a bait and switch. that would eactually piss me off.

Attached: perfection.png (736x872, 550K)

I never get tired of seeing Sensei bent over.

Attached: 75575723_p0.jpg (1870x1679, 959K)

>trying to use logic with deluded waifufags

Attached: 0162-005.png.jpg (378x482, 60K)

>more wish fulfillment garbage for uni hikimoris
Who reads this shit? Its like worse Friends

Attached: 1500747304719.jpg (400x400, 28K)

the thing is, 4 sensei chapters in a row have gotten color pages, which are also the last 4 color pages so far, she's getting a lot of privileges lately, even before the poll came out

>she's getting a lot of privileges lately
That's what happens when you're the fan favorite.

I never got this page, what else is it supposed to look like?

There will be salt only if Tsutsui teases too much with Sensei and asspulls a Fumino end at the last minute

>rizu is a poor character next to rizu

>Asumi: tease

It's armpits.

>It's not what you think
What the fuck would he think it is?
It looks like she's just stretching.

Oh, but my dear user, that was a "group" chapter to celebrate the starting of the anime, it doesn't matter even if the other girls were featured as furniture. What does do both these color pages have to do with the fact that Sensei was the most featured in the chapter? He could have simply given the prominent role to the "main character" and the content of the chapter would have been the same.
Drawing it like this was Tsutsui's chose, right? I mean look at this page, Rizu and Fumino are clearly at the front and Mafuyu is in the middle with Nariyuki. If Sensei's presence in the chapter had anything to do with her prominence in the color pages, he'd sure have put her in the front here too. But seeing as Sensei is in the front outside of a Sensei solo-chapter means she is the MAIN GIRL. Confirmed proof.

seeYeah but color pages mean = main girl. So sensei is the main girl, right?

I love Fumino.

Attached: 1536427014635.png (436x343, 204K)

That ass needs to win

Whoever wins salt will go for miles, and I'll be eating my popcorn watching it go down.

I'm surprised Nariyuki still acts like that around Sensei. He has seen her naked a few times or probably even more than that since he's literally her personal housekeeper.

Attached: 75556188_p0.jpg (2039x2894, 3.54M)

>if you honestly think Senseifags will take their loss gracefully then you're deluded. There will be seething and salt.
because he went for a basic safe win, there'll hardly be any salt. The only salt it could create is if Tsutsui starts fucking with Sensei's character to make people dislike her, shills Fumino by using Sensei or just straight up pulls a bait and switch. That was cause salt.

>That was cause salt.
That will*

To be fair Mafuyu's beauty would cause any healthy boy to skip a beat every time in these circumstances

Attached: 1526783806075.png (399x958, 140K)

I think that the bonus chapter was at around chapter 60, right?

Attached: dssg.png (903x584, 1001K)

>be #1 in polls with more than 50% of total votes
>don't win the mc-bowl

Still wouldn't bring as much salt as fumino losing.

>Rizu and Fumino are clearly at the front
Because they're the main girls
Also don't trust color pages too much, chapter 111 is a sensei chapter but the color page features only Asumi

>Also don't trust color pages too much, chapter 111 is a sensei chapter but the color page features only Asumi
>don't trust color pages too much
I agree, it's retarded, right? To try and validate your waifu as main girl status using color pages instead of anything concrete within the series itself. That's precisely what I was making fun of.

It wasn't a popularity poll
It was a choose your chapter poll

>It was a choose your chapter poll
It's this user again with his new "cope"

Attached: dgfsd.png (1865x496, 49K)

Attached: 2nd popularity poll.jpg (959x1400, 1.37M)

Imagine saving screenshots from unrelated posts and trying to implicate they were posted by me
Rent free
They chose who they wanted for the chapter but that doesnt mean it was their favorite girl, they just wanted to give sensei a bone

Based. Also new Uruka chapter soon

>They chose who they wanted for the chapter but that doesnt mean it was their favorite girl, they just wanted to give sensei a bone
user, are you ok? It's been over a week now, please come back to reality. Never mind the fact that the collor pages scream
>Popularity poll
multiple times, even if you were right the results would be the same for a popularity poll. People choose to put their favorite character in a scenario they want to see. You suggesting that people would choose another girl for whatever reason is illogical. You're beginning to scare me with your delusions.

The only thing scarily delusional are you senseifags thinking that she actually has a chance at winning when she's not a main girl
This poll means nothing, don't come crying to me later

>They chose who they wanted for the chapter but that doesnt mean it was their favorite girl, they just wanted to give sensei a bone
>color page
>A CENTER COLOR PAGE FOR THE 2ND POPULARITY POLL
>THE 2ND POPULARITY POLL
>KIRISU-SENSEI MAGINIFICANTLY TAKES FIRST PLACE BY A HUGE MARGIN!!!
>random user: "it was not a popularity poll"
user, I ...

>urukafags and senseifags team up
losers seeking other losers. kek.

>The only thing scarily delusional are you senseifags thinking that she actually has a chance at winning when she's not the main girl
And this is somehow connected to you denying the 2nd popularity poll is not a popularity poll, why? I don't get what this has to do with you being deluded? I am pretty sure the topic was you denying this was a popularity poll.

Do nips even care about that?

What did 22i mean by this?

Attached: 1561881662907.png (433x489, 207K)

>user: "this is not a popularity poll"
>gets proven wrong
>user: Sensei will never win, this poll is irrelevant and she is not a main girl!!
Are you okay?

Attached: sfdsf.png (135x199, 23K)

Mafuyu IS the main girl though

the only losers are the fuminofags who keep losing numbers as people are abandoning the boring and stale flat yamero nakadashi

Attached: the absolute state of fumino.jpg (457x124, 34K)

Fumino is so flat you can draw on her

>They chose who they wanted for the chapter but that doesnt mean it was their favorite girl
>[X] meets truck-kun

Makes perfect sense.

That's 2018 old news. Certain fans saying Sensei is the main girl now because because of the poll are being silly and leaving themselves open to salty disappointment.

Uruka lost even more. Her real number minus her Y-san guy should be a minium of 1980.

>That's 2018 old news
More like February 2017 old news

cope, Uruka didn't have a long hyped up arc exclusively dedicated to her and lost the least votes

Attached: 1552244208096.jpg (170x214, 30K)

Salt? We've expected Fumino to win for over a year now, there'll be disappointment but it won't surprise anybody

>Certain fans saying Sensei is the main girl now because because of the poll are being silly and leaving themselves open to salty disappointment.
Nobody is saying that because of the poll you idiot. There are loads of reasons why Sensei is validated as the main girl in-story unlike a certain duo of girls who got no such thing. People were saying Sensei was the main girl far before the poll

I am afraid for the Fumino shilling by Sensei of that ever happens. That's one of the things that will actually make me salty.

It's the truth. A nip said he needed only to send in a bit more votes to get his girl a rank up. Uruka is the logical conclusion.

Nobody said it in 2017 or 2018.

The fact the main heroines of this manga are such failures makes me think Tsutsui will change his plans if he really intended one of the two to win

Knowing how 22i is writing them, he is going to have them become comfortable being naked with each other after a few more arcs.

I don't mean that far

Whatever helps you sleep at night user

Attached: 1553451907387.png (623x703, 341K)

>Uruka is the logical conclusion.
Not him, but that sounds just as logical if not a bit more as screaming Y-san for over a week for no reason at sensei.

>Uruka lost even more
Uruka lost the least

That puffy vulva wants the Dick.

If anyone got Y-san'd it was Mizuki. There's no way that many people like that garbage character.

You too.

It's the closest thing to a confirmation. Probably the same guy who bragged about sending in a hundred for Uruka.

Reading comprehension.

Her numbers aren't suspicious though.

>Her numbers aren't suspicious though.
She was the only girl besides Mafuyu that got more votes than in the first poll.

If she's supposed to just be bait then she's too effective at it. Tsutsui must be freaking out. The other girls got overshadowed even though she has less chapters than them.
Why did her make her arc clearly more romantic than the others?
It'll be interesting to try and get the other girls to match it. He didn't even try with Rizu.

Attached: arcs.png (624x1511, 742K)

This is when I became convinced of Sensei end.

Attached: Sensei end.png (1795x1300, 945K)

And it wasn't only her arc, the follow-up in 106 was even more blatant.

user you're displaying faulty translations. The actual ones from Vizz show an even bigger difference

Don't kid yourself. Sensei doesn't have any real reason to be the main heroine. Being most popular and having an arc her fans praised as a masterpiece to high heaven that, in their minds, means better development aren't valid reasons. Rizu and Fumino have been established as main heroes since day 1 and remain so, which is all that matters in romcom harem series like Bokuben. Rem won't be the main heroine just because she's more popular and her fans are delusional about her "winning" in some cases. In the end, it's obvious as hell Emilia is the heroine of the story

Attached: 09.png (912x1300, 404K)

Do you think Nariyuki spent the rest of the day smelling those clothes?

surprised this wasn't posted yet

Attached: IMG_20190717_132659.jpg (1455x939, 249K)

how could Tsutsui handle Rizu's arc like that

>She took it home and smelt the shit out of it
>Wears it as pajamas

I remember this argument popping up when Kei stole the spotlight in Youjitsu and the Horikita fanbase disbanded just like it's happening to Fumino's now
Which is funny because Kei was and is still used in those "main girl and winner" images spammed by Fuminofags

>Being most popular and having an arc her fans praised as a masterpiece to high heaven that, in their minds, means better development aren't valid reasons
Those are not even the reasons dipshit but I'll indulge you
>Rizu and Fumino have been established as main heroes since day 1 and remain so
>heroes
Ok, but where is the validation here? I keep asking this. Where does Bokuben support Fumino and Rizu as the main "heroes". Is your entire reasoning based on them being introduced first? Because
>first girl != main girl
And don't you fucking dare use Re:zero to fuel your argumentation, cause unlike you I am sure, I am caugt up with the Webnovel and Emilia is clearly displayed as the main girl in the series by Tappei. Fumini and Rizu have no such thing. This basically boils down to this. Unlike Fumino, Yuuna is clearly displayed and validated as a main girl in her series.

>Uruka is the logical conclusion
Asumi and Mizuki are also completely possible

Last I heard, Kei isn't in the lead anymore and may not be the winner Keifags thought. She has lost a ton of her fanbase as a result.

Attached: sensei wide.png (600x422, 445K)

You know that burden of proof lies with you and not him, right? You are the prosecutor trying to overturn what has been a majorly accept axiom for years.

Hoes mad

I don't know, but that didn't stop them from using Kei despite not being the "main girl" like Fumino

Attached: sensei wider.png (800x422, 538K)

we Hidamari now

new reader here, I'm at chapter 59, blog end.

But not the most popular

Attached: 91oYxbJ4lXL-min.jpg (2527x1776, 1.15M)

The premise did change from tutoring girls in order to get a student recommendation to being about Nariyuki aiming to become a teacher.
He doesn't even have to tutor the girls anymore.
In terms of narrative the study group is less important now.
Considering Sensei has the profession he wants to become, has a connection to his father and got to be by his side in the discussion about his future, she's no doubt going to be relevant in the story from this point.

>You know that burden of proof lies with you and not him, right
No, that's actually wrong. In this thread Fumino and Rizu were the called main heriones and I'd like to hear where the story supports this. I have been asking for this multpile times now and this has also been brough up in more then one thread. Why are Fumino and Rizu the main heriones in Bokuben? Where is the validation here.
Sure, I can give my explanation why I think Sensei is "more" of a main herione but all of it will be dismissed and I'll still be left wondering why Fumino and Rizu are regarded as main heriones.

I don't think you know what that word means. Fumino has plenty still and at least a 50% chance of winning the MCbowl. A comparison makes little sense.

Attached: 1561767110618.png (335x397, 157K)

do you think that if fumino keeps getting more boring, rehashed and uneventful chapters, or keeps getting overshadowed by her dad, or keeps getting shilled by other characters like Rizu in her arc, her popularity will drop even below Asumi's at some point?

>Fumino has plenty still and at least a 50% chance of winning the MCbowl
Explain

Hey side heroines, looking a little short on votes there. No problem, take some of mine. I've got plenty to spare.

Attached: mafuya.png (657x782, 751K)

>Considering Sensei has the profession he wants to become, has a connection to his father and got to be by his side in the discussion about his future, she's no doubt going to be relevant in the story from this point.
This so much

Attached: Gnge.jpg (395x585, 90K)

He's spot on
Horikita = Fumino
Kei = Mafuyu
And I don't think there's an Arisu in this series who'll overtake the latter later, so

A best!

Attached: 1560319943534.png (635x618, 1.5M)

It's not. You are charging something that has been said and accepted by most for a couple of years. You can always use the archive and see for yourself why people have been saying that. But if I know you right, you would dismiss them as meta and say things change because of a bias you carry for Mafuyu.

Attached: literally me.jpg (216x496, 53K)

And people still trying to deny her victory. Shame on them.

Attached: 1542416517611.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Because main girl duh.

Except Fumino hasn't been first poll the poll for over a year but still have plenty of fans. Shippers didn't drop her because they think she won't win either like in Horikita's situation.

>the one who first challenges the notion instead of the one who asserts it to be true must provide proof
Ebin, truly we never learn

>But if I know you right, you would dismiss them as meta
Because they are all completely meta, there is "nothing" supporting Fumino and Rizu being main heriones on the story. And no, you're wrong about assuming that. If I ever see "anything" concrete validating why Fumino and Rizu are the main girls I will gladly take it. But for the little over a year I have been in Bokuben threads, I have never seen this actually be argumented anywhere. I have seen the "acceptance" but it always left me wondering. Why? And anytime it got brought up, it was always
>because they appeared first
And that's not a valid point. That's meta and it's inaccurate since first girl is not thr same as main girl

Not him but that's not how burden of proof works. Even if it's accepted by a lot of people that doesn't change anything

at this point its either
>open ending
>branch ending
>sensei ending
I can'T imagine any of the other girls winning solo

First girls, first and second covers, are members of the study group the premise revolves around, have the most serious development related to developing feelings early on, both kissed MC in their own ways.
>why Sensei isn't
Too old, is a teacher, started very late in the harem race, had to be promoted to a heroine instead of starting out as one.

Something I like about sensei is that she didn't instantly fall for the MC, but she rather slowly developed feelings beyond their relationship as teacher and student. As of now, she still isn't head over heels for him.

>Except Fumino hasn't been first poll the poll for over a year but still have plenty of fans.
Bokuben is a much more popular series overall
>Shippers didn't drop her because they think she won't win either like in Horikita's situation.
Yeah, it's much worse for Fumino since the reasons her fans are jumping ship have nothing to do with her chances of winning

mafuyu banzai

Attached: sensei cheers.png (459x791, 595K)

Because of her popularity, it's going to be something like 'oh yuiga-kun I am only 24 years old you know?'

I don't see her falling head over heels for him, she will love him as a little brother at best

spoilers where

>open ending
For their own sake, I don't think they would do that if they don't want their fans against them.

Attached: 1536440669635.jpg (641x549, 82K)

Everything is meta to you, even if it's obvious and a standard formula across multiple similar series to illustrate a reference. As figured. Burden of proof fallacy still lies with you who is challenging but most people simply have accepted for years. It is a simple as that.

Explain it then. He the one who challenges an axiom. I've never seen valid reasons why Mafuyu is the main heroine, so it is hypocritical for him to demand what he should prove first.

>First girls
first girl!=main girl
>are members of the study group the premise revolves around
Not anymore though, this user brought up a good point>have the most serious development related to developing feelings early on
>early on
That's Uruka actually if you focus in early on and Rizu with her kiss. I don't know if you can regard 39 as early on, but I'll give you this one partially.q
>Too old, is a teacher, started very late in the harem race
Ok, even though she was introduced in 16 she was teased in chapter 8. She's been in Tsutsui head for a while. Don't think that's a good point. Also you might eanne read this>had to be promoted to a heroine instead of starting out as one.
Don't follow you here.

>argymentum ad populum
>argumentum ad ignorantiam
Based

>she will love him as a little brother at best
This has to be the most retarded thing I have ever read in all of the threads in Bokuben. Holy shit user.

You tried, you know, reading the manga?

>First girls, first and second covers
Meta

>are members of the study group the premise revolves around
The story hardly revolves around that premise anymore

>have the most serious development related to developing feelings early on
And that only remained for early on

>both kissed MC in their own ways
So has Uruka and Asumi, that doesn't mean anything

>Too old
Not really

>is a teacher
He graduates in like 2 months

>started very late in the harem race, had to be promoted to a heroine instead of starting out as one.
Doesn't mean anything

>still studying and go through growth
>still preparing for exam
>still mainly focused on the study group
>"did change"
Senseifags are being too delusional for their own good.

>even if it's obvious and a standard formula across multiple similar series to illustrate a reference.
That is literally what Meta is! You are the one treating this as a fact, so explain yourself. I cannot disagree with a statement and deliver my own with argumentation if you don't providr any. You say
>it's "accepted" and thus I don't need to prove anything
The burden of proof lies with you. I am not trying to sell facts here without arguments. You are!

>dem triggered and denial and rationalization
Kek kek.

>He the one who challenges an axiom.
See

The discussion is whether they are the main girls and you have yet to provide proof. If you can't do that much then don't bother replying

>buzzwords
(you)

I don't know how the other girls are supposed to beat this level of closeness and intimacy.

Attached: 07.png (914x1300, 433K)

They made sensei first girl in the anime for what it's worth.

>In a legal dispute, one party is initially presumed to be correct and gets the benefit of the doubt, while the other side bears the burden of proof. When a party bearing the burden of proof meets its burden, the burden of proof switches to the other side.
>initially presumed to be correct
(You)

Ah, a shitposter I see. At least you were willing to admit it

Attached: lil mafu.jpg (111x322, 17K)

>literally what Meta is
Half of what said is it meta. Not that meta is an invalid observation. You're like a counter meta on top of everything else weekends your arguments. It's not the other way around.

Sorry, I am not falling for your bait and trap. Can I come in now all times and say that Mafuyu is the main heroine just because. You yourself off to believe it and think it is true therefore it is a fact to you. You dismiss and reject the common knowledge notion of duo heroines that has existed within the fan community for years.

>she will love him as a little brother at best
The same way Reiri loves Kizuna.

>I've never seen valid reasons why Mafuyu is the main heroine, so it is hypocritical for him to demand what he should prove first
Another user did here but that's beside the point. The difference between (you) and I is that I never said I thought Mafuyu was a main herione. This is what I said
>I think the story validates Mafuyu as more of a main girl then it does for Rizu and Fumino
Take note with "I think", but I am asking for an explanation why Fumino and Rizu are factionally regarded as main girls by you. I just voiced my opinion that I think another girl is more of a main character. And I challenged this notion because some anons were regarding them as main girls in this thread but the story itself doesn't justify it in my opion. So I'd like to hear an explanation.

>JB

Attached: c106_04.png (1568x1145, 635K)

this is real elite preformance catagory 1 cyclist looks like

Attached: bicycleanime.jpg (921x709, 324K)

It's in fact your discussion that challenges Rizu and Fumino's position as the main heroines. And yet, you can't even muster some sort of argument for why Mafuyu should be the main heroine.

I don't think Mafuyu is the main girl but that doesn't mean she can't be the winner
Aqua is the main girl in Konosuba but Megumin is the winner
Akame was the main girl in AgK but Mine was the winner

>Not that meta is an invalid observation.
SeeI never said otherwise. But don't go deluding yourself that it's also supported in-story when that's not the case at all. Nothing in Bokuben gives both Fumino and Rizu that narrative.

> I never said I thought Mafuyu was a main herione
Blatant backpedal is blatant. You can't change the meaning of your words now because you don't want to proof your burden.

You are still the one assuming facts here without any argumentation. I am not. I am simply asking for a explanation.

3P with Sensei and her sister when?

holy shit, the more I read Viz scans the more I'm convinced JB are a bunch of salty Fuminofags

The one making the assumption/accusation has to prove it. You're acting under the assumption that Fumino and Rizu are the main girl. Therefore the burden of proof is on you

What the fuck does Sensei have that gives Senseifags the confidence and smug claim tof main girl? That's right nothing but headcanon that refuses to accept the outcome.

Haven't watched an amv in years but saw this and thought it was neat

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ko_elLbqTQ

>uruka is besides girl that had to won the bowl but had to give it up due to plot reasons
Fuck you if this is some kind of foreshadowing

that poll really did a number on these threads

Attached: fumino murder.jpg (300x224, 6K)

>Blatant backpedal is blatant. You can't change the meaning of your words now because you don't want to proof your burden.
This is what I said>There are loads of reasons why Sensei is validated as the main girl in-story
Here I said I think Mafuyu is more of a main girl since it's validated more in-story. Yet again, take note, I wasn't treating it as a fact. I was still asking for the explanation why Fumino and Rizu are the main girls. When are you gonna explain that? If it's a fact for (you), then it should be pretty easy, right?

See what? Rizu and Fumino are up front and the most prominent girls on that cover. Mafuyu is in the back and in the middle, but that's not being prominent.
>I never said otherwise. But don't go deluding yourself that it's also supported in-story when that's not the case at all.
They have meta and a subtle or not so subtle narrative that clearly puts them on the path to being more prominent than the others. You may disagree, but it's there. Bokuben is a harem, there's no such thing as equal development or narrative. There's no problem when people point out Uruka and Asumi's position being less prominent in terms of winning, so don't pretend otherwise.

>And yet, you can't even muster some sort of argument for why Mafuyu should be the main heroine.
Right here. Already qouted it to you. Now I'd like hear your explanation.

>See

let fuminofags have their main girl status, it's literally their last thing left before they commit sudoku

I accept your concession. Was that so hard? I just wanted to hear you admit that there is nothing confirming Rizu and Funino as main girls in-story

>What the fuck does Sensei have that gives Senseifags the confidence and smug claim tof main girl? That's right nothing but headcanon that refuses to accept the outcome.
>Deflecting
Pottery. Foomfags btfo yet again in a thread. Color me surprised.

>See what? Rizu and Fumino are up front and the most prominent girls on that cover. Mafuyu is in the back and in the middle, but that's not being prominent.
So we are back to resorting to "color pages" again. Read the beginning of the thread user.
>They have meta and a subtle or not so subtle narrative that clearly puts them on the path to being more prominent than the others. You may disagree, but it's there
>source: DUDE trust me.
Never change. Not only do you resort back to meta when I asked in-story validation, you also backpaddeled to color pages. Last (you), I am satisfied.

Uruka is my favorite, but I really dislike what her hair color actually looks like and the skintone they gave her in the anime as well. She looks much better in the manga where her hair looks like it's black with a few accents.

>not valid reasons
Do I need to say it?
The premise didn't change. Nariyuki thinking about becoming a nature is par for the course as a tutor. That's his personal development in the same way the girls have personal development that dervived from the reason they needed tutoring. That development is for his character and it coincides with the original premise, which hasn't been tossed out at all. After all, the girls are still studying with him. You saying the study group is less important and that he doesn't need to tutor them anymore are merely assumptions you make for the future, not actual in-story reasons that supports why you "think" Mafuyu is the main girl. Hell, I could easily say that Rizu and Fumino will help Nariyuki study in their genius areas in return as a guess too.

is crude and simplified, but it gets the job done.

Attached: hell.jpg (1274x1261, 294K)

>Dumb Senseifags still c a n ' t prove why Sensei is the main girl
The absolute state of Seneifags. I can't wait to lick your tears when Sensei loses.

Looks like fuminohaters are BTFO yet again
It's becoming somewhat of a trend at this point, do you guys never learn?

who the fuck is even hating fumino here
user, your persecution complex is becoming unhealthy and you're seeing things that never happened

He doesn't have the balls to go for the teacher ending and you know it.

And you still can't prove that Fumino and Rizu are the main girls either

I think hes just trying to get someone to title drop

So, realistically, how long we talking chapter number wise until someone openly confesses? Graduation is my guess. Story feels like its being stretched to the limits at his point. What's even left besides the final test?

Attached: mystery solved.png (1782x1300, 2.24M)

You're the one who linked to that post using colored cover. I said nothing incorrect and actually corrected the faulty logic claiming back in the middle = main girl despite the fact Rizu and Fumino are front and center and prominent.
>Not only do you resort back to meta when I asked in-story validation
See . Are you seriously going to stick to backpedaling you don't think Mafuyu is the main girl as a fact? Your persistence tells otherwise, especially despite your beyond reproach attitude that can't take no for an answer until you get people to belief Mafuyu is the main heroine.

>Aki, Yukino, Kaguya, Mai, Fumino
We are in the age of YN and best winners.

What am I lookin at here?

All of those are the most popular in their series and the main reason people follow those series, except Fumino.

Fumino is left handed btw

Headcanon aside, Mafuyufags are just mad their girl has zero meta and historically has the absolute worst odds in the history of harem.

Fumino would be too if you remove Sensei and her Y-sans.

The truth is often painful to accept.

I still think that girl is Rizu because of this page

Attached: 10.png (919x1300, 465K)

How's bokuben's pasta game?

If you removed sensei this manga would have been axed ages ago. Fumino literally doesn't have enough appeal, interesting traits and capacity to carry a series like those others girls or Sensei do.

Fumino’s literally a failure of a heroine though. You can’t really compare her to the others.

> 1 week
> they still seething
> we are in the "main heroine always win" phase

Attached: 1560614588481.jpg (512x470, 60K)

Delusional.

Only a couple of months left in the story. The final arc should happen after Uruka arc. Who will win talks are inevitable.

Mafuyufags are not the ones that have been mad this past week

Uruka was a mistake

Yes, you are.

A chunk of Mafuyufags are originally Fuminofags, you know.

a mistake to make so dead

Attached: uruka fucking drowns.jpg (400x487, 285K)

>t-there's no Y-san!
You sure about that?

Uruka was a miracle

Attached: cutest girl.jpg (880x708, 313K)

That’s just some sad coping for Fuminofags.
With an 11k difference it’s all irrelevant after all.

I only saw them smugly shutting down the Y-san accusations with simple logic, especially after multi voters for other girls were spotted, which made the whole thing even more depressing for the non-sensei girls.

If it is so irrelevant, why were so many Senseifags triggered and autistic as hell to say no u?

>lying on the Internet
My Spidey senses are tingling.

Please... Mafuyu is the Nino of Bokuben in terms of character development & her relationship with the MC.
The difference between Mafuyu & Miku is that the former's popularity is justified with her decent & interesting character; whilst the latter has a bland character yet only popular for just being moe moe cute, nothing else.

We get it, you're one of those fags who tried to force a Y-san narrative and got btfo. Looks like you still haven't recovered.

Was, now she's just a waste of time

Attached: urukasnewhome.png (570x410, 136K)

It should literally be illegal to write an older woman love interest then not go through with that. Anyone who does that should be arrested, tried, and imprisoned.

Nice bait

>nervously triggered
Good calm mad and self-delusion.

Whoa, what kind of world are you living in? Are you still disgusted about younger guys marry to older women? And you want to be criminalized like older guys chasing after a younger women as in a 27-yo guy dating an 18-yo young lady?
Has Macron's wife literally broke your camel's back?

stop projecting user.

Except there were no evidence to say the poll didn't have a Y-san any more than there's evidence to say that it did. Two sides being autistic hardly amounted to anything.

reminder fumino lost 1k votes

Attached: D19619A119158B.png (792x429, 282K)

You speak from experience.

based

>Fuminofags trying hard to defend
>Senseifags doubling down
I hope we can have this kind of momentum few years after

>still trying to force the Y-san narrative even after all these days
sensei more than doubles her total on lost votes alone and she absorbed most of the new votes, this argument has been discussed over and over again yet there isn't any evidence supporting the existence of this famous Y-san

So since she probably had the Y-san from last time, that means she should've been third in the first poll?

every girl has their own multi-votes and they still lost votes to sensei
the gap being that big left no room for cries about Y-sans and whatnot
I don't know why you brought that up again when you were blasted out of the threads every time, so it is you being mad about it

Truly the power of the main heroine with a five chapter arc.

Except for the vote count. Nobody in modern Jump could get that many votes because there just aren't that many Jump readers.

The Y-san autism only exists to try and hide this fact.

Nice ass.

Attached: 1HG66zc.jpg (525x503, 61K)

You cannot make an absolute claim that states there weren't any dedicate fan that spent in a ton more than what the average fan would send in when it came to multi-votes. It's the same on the opoosing side, but either way there's no proof.

Yeah, there's no proof, which is why those fags crying about Y-sans are just butthurt.

It's not about series popularity, it's about the distribution of those votes

>Nobody in modern Jump could get that many votes because there just aren't that many Jump readers
Those numbers aren't that rare, the top spots in BnHA get more than her. WSJ is the most popular manga magazine

Technically 935. Maybe less if Reiji and Shizuru votes are argued to be Fumino fans.

the poll itself just had over 25k which is perfectly reasonable for a Jump poll, the first poll had 21k when the series was less popular, what you're arguing is the distribution, sensei went from having 25% of the votes to have 57%, which is reflected by most characters bleeding voters, all of the haremettes lost over 500 votes at the bare minimum and Others lost over 95% of their votes going from over 1900 to just 81, sensei absorbed those votes

25k votes is only 4k more than the last poll. Sensei just dominates so hard she ended up with the majority of the votes.

It goes two ways, you know.

yes, because he's a smellCHAD

>Projecting
Seething.

Imagine if Fumino was 3rd

Again, she lost the Yuiga Fumino votes from the first poll as well, which sums up +1k.

Attached: 1562912172551.png (132x155, 46K)

Why would that count? Nips didn't count Yuiga Fumino.

Burden of the proof is on the fags claiming there is a Y-san.

No, the other side doesn't have to prove a negative.
I feel bad for you, being wrecked in every thread because you can't drop a subject you're wrong about.

Uruka would have been 2nd if her samefag guy tried a bit harder. Perhaps next time.

She was in the first poll if you don't count her 1000 votes Y-san.

Because the ones who voted for it in the first poll were obviously Fuminofags as well.
It would be the same if in a third poll there was an option to vote for JKfuyu, Senseifags would split votes.

So they went into Reiji and Shizuru.

>m-maybe less if we count Shizuru and Reiji
>N-no Yuiga Fumino doesn't count

Fuminos face in the fireworks, that v is suspicious

Occam's Razor: What is simpler, that 10,000 voters suddenly decided
>Oh this slut is #1
or that someone flooded the votes when we have evidence it's happened before in other series?

That's a chapter related event more than anything. The assumption Fuminofags who voted for Sensei because they liked her arc more could split off to vote for Yuiga Fumino if she was an option could be likely too.

Romcoms like I"s, VGAi and Ichigo 100% were in a certain way more down to earth, they even talked about sex and adulthood. Why is that so rare in the current Jump romcoms? Nisekoi and WNL are so childish, even the ecchi is "pure".

This is our proudly best and most famous one.

Attached: fumino a shit.jpg (1286x577, 262K)

>absence of evidence is evidence of absence
Here we go again.

Where's Senpai?

>Burden of proof is claiming Sensei is the main heroine
Fixed.

Attached: 1561664880465.png (1310x284, 33K)

The former. Not only does your "theory" not explain the drastic loss in votes of all of the other characters but Y-sans are incredibly rare (hence why he was so famous) and the Nips love Mafuyu much more than even we do. They all thought the poll results made sense and didn't have this retarded argument

It hasn't even been reposted again since that thread. Not a copypasta.

In the trash where she belongs next to Mizuki.

t. seething and angry loserfag

Pic is better than text report.

Considering the other girls all lost votes compared to the first poll, Y-sans only push unpopular girls and sensei was already the most popular before her arc and continued focus made her the best character, the former.
You're the one claiming a Y-san did his thing yet you can't prove it.

>Y-san

Attached: 1453336054054.png (186x208, 28K)

Sorry buddy, no matter how much you want this to make sense it just won't. When presenting an argument the burden of proof falls on the one making the claim. Otherwise people would say stupid shit like "Well you can't prove that Donald Trump ISN'T the demon lord Beelzebub!"

If you can't do that much then don't expect anymore (You)s

That's you though

Don't be petty. There's no room for debate.

Attached: d5a62e96.png (611x550, 37K)

Attached: 1512767175379.jpg (938x1038, 281K)

pasta is a pasta, not a screenshot

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence is what your side uses despite the fact you don't have concrete evidence of your own. You still have to make a case when the other side make claims based on reasonable or circumstantial doubt. All in all, you can't pretend you are sitting on a keg of absolute fact. A better analogy would be asking for evidence of a known alleged drug dealer who lives a suspicious charmed lifestyle but knows how to work the system to avoid real criminal charges. Sure, you won't find evidence, but it doesn't mean that you can rule it out just because you go by absence of evidence.

Ha ha, what? Why do they allow this level of autism?

Except we have said all the time that multi votes for each girl is normal and happens all the time. What you're arguing for is someone who spent a shitload of money buying JUMP to send handwritten votes for Sensei like Y-sand did for Marika without a lick of evidence supporting it. People don't have to prove a negative here, especially when this doesn't even change a thing about Sensei's domination or the other girls dropping fans like it's hot.

We're not using absence of evidence, we're using burden of proof, they're different. Nobody said it was impossible, just not likely as it doesn't explain how the girls lost votes despite there being a 4k increase. You still have to prove it if you want anybody to take your argument seriously, going by any other logic then I can just claim I'm Tsutsui

But hey at least (You) tried

Imagine being this buttblasted that your shitty waifu got destroyed in a popularity poll.

He was a very dedicated waifufag who spent thousands of dollars for his waifu and gifts for the mangaka, and a special case that they allowed for Nisekoi except for the last poll when they removed his multivotes and Kosaki's, and Chitoge won. And his numbers were still 2-3k.
Which is why the autists crying about there being multiple Y-sans here don't have an idea of how ridiculous and stupid they sound.

why not? he hand wrote and mailed every single one of them, and iirc for that last one you needed a slip from the magazine itself also which is why the count is so much lower, so he bought a fuckton of magazines just to vote for his waifu

Is this Y-san guy is just a shitposter or actually legit. At first I thought it was the latter but the fact that he's been doing this for a while now to the point where the joke's lost all humor makes me wonder if he actually believes this

Fuminofags are actually this pathetic and delusional. I'm starting to feel sorry for them at this point.

>multi votes for each girl is normal and happens all the time.
That itself is asking to prove a negative, but it's accepted because it's very likely even if there's no evidence to support it. It's the same thing with proposition that there could be someone who spent a lot of money to send in a lot of votes. After all, that isn't impossible nor improbable. So your argument literally is built around enforcing absence of evidence despite the above.

>Nobody said it was impossible
You admit it isn't impossible, yet you act like you know for a fact that there is no Y-san. That's contradictory. This leads us back to square one where you can't make absolute claims and pretend you actually won anything.
>just not likely as it doesn't explain how the girls lost votes despite there being a 4k increase.
Likely or not is debatable. Other girls losing votes is not mutually exclusive to someone sending in tons of votes for Mafuyu. People only need to give reasonable doubts for their claim. If you want to act like there's no Y-san for certain, then you need evidence of your own to give concrete support. But nobody has been able to do that.
>I can just claim I'm Tsutsui
Ridiculous slippery slope fallacy.

Which Y-san? Uruka or Mafuyu's?

Fumino will win. Fuminofags will have the last laugh and Senseifags will be the next Kuronekofags.

Mafuyu's, formerly Fumino's.

Shitposting would be claiming one side won and btfo the other just because without evidence.

That's Uruka's then. The 1k guy is seemingly an Urukafag as some thought.

Fumino is the one who lost 1000 votes.

>he doesn't know
Someone post the link.

>935 or or 1056
You can't have it both ways to fit your narrative.

She lost even more votes than just the Y-san then.

See animanch.com/archives/18817845.html

Best fucking trope

>convenient narrative
Too bad, Urukafag. Uruka's Y-san basically already spelled it out.

Ching chong nip nong

The real mindfuck with the poll is Sekijo not being top 6. Heck, I'd put her about Rizu nd maybe uruka

Prove it.

>That itself is asking to prove a negative, but it's accepted because it's very likely even if there's no evidence to support it
The magazine literally encourages it so it's an easy assumption to make

>It's the same thing with proposition that there could be someone who spent a lot of money to send in a lot of votes.
No, it's not. One is incredibly more rare than the other

>After all, that isn't impossible nor improbable
It's not impossible but it is improbable. In the same way I could say that I'm Tsutsui

>You admit it isn't impossible, yet you act like you know for a fact that there is no Y-san
You don't deny it's impossible, yet you act like you know for a fact that I'm not Tsutsui

You see how dumb you're argument is? Burden of proof, back up your claim

>This leads us back to square one where you can't make absolute claims and pretend you actually won anything.
If someone makes a claim and you ask them to back it up and they can't then you've won the argument. That's what's happening in this case

>Likely or not is debatable
No it isn't

>Other girls losing votes is not mutually exclusive to someone sending in tons of votes for Mafuyu
Then where do you think the votes for all of the characters went?

>People only need to give reasonable doubts for their claim
You have yet to give that

>If you want to act like there's no Y-san for certain, then you need evidence of your own to give concrete support
Nope, burden of proof. You can't claim that Michael Jackson is a serial killer unless somebody can prove he wasn't

>Ridiculous slippery slope fallacy.
Just using your own logic

Prove the existent of your Y-san come on, I dare you

Y-sans are extremely rare, that's why he became famous in the first place, they aren't the norm by any means, true, it's not impossible, like 2 lightings hitting the same tree in 5 minutes, but it's so unlikely that unless you have evidence you just can't assume it happened, you need to have proof

Where does it say that the y-san was for Uruka?

>it's the wall of text autist who quotes everything
Cringe thread incoming.

ITT: this thing happened once before so it's a common occurrence now, especially when it fits my narrative

Google translate, mf.

Why does Fumino's smile feels so forced by the author compared to Sensei's natural smile? I feel like she drew this because Sensei's left a big impact on the readers.

Attached: asfawefasfgaewf.png (1365x728, 974K)

Not even nip Fuminofags are so sure about Fumino winning
They aren't blinded by meta tropes like you are

>leddit spacing

*he. My bad...

t. Increasingly nervous Mafuyufag

So you're giving up then?

Says the fag who can only resort to muh endgame because he's getting destroyed on all sides.

That would be stating a fact

>y-y-you can't prove Y-san!
>this actually means being destroyed by all sides to nervous Senseifags

>make a claim
>get asked to support it
>can't
Yep.

Literally thread both threads yourself.

Just stop replying to the shitposter already

isekai spin-off when?

Irony coming from Senseifags who can't do that to prove Sensei is the main girl and the non-existence of Y-san.

Still not seeing it.

Hahaha, it's been one week and Fuminofags are still seething about the poll, holy shit.
Urukafags, Rizufags and Asumifags never had a problem with the results and accepted that their girls got curbstomped, but Fuminofags will never recover huh

Attached: 1551038368202.png (474x658, 256K)

bait

Attached: fuminocchi.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Don't strawman me with unrelated arguments about claims I never made.

So you can't prove it? Cool, in that case then I think I'll take the advice of and stop replying until I see some hard evidence

Also
Can you even make a more obvious attempt at samefagging?

It's more painful to be second best than being third or fourth. It's even more painful to be stomped like that and coming in as second as a consolation.

At least we can all agree that ch119 is canon.

I don't even know why they do this. They just make their fanbase seems more and more cancerous every single thread

You're obnoxious and stubborn as it gets. Your slippery slope fallacy that runs on hyperbole to compare improbabilities is outright ridiculous and far-fetched. If we cut the bull and get to the bottom line, it's still you treating your assumed truth as fact without giving a counter evidence despite hollering at evidence from the other side. People have only said that the high votes and gap is suspicious. That it coincides with the loss of votes from other girls and the increase of total votes. Nips have their suspicions too as seen in . Either you concede that it's possible and leave it be, or prove your side beyond a shadow of a doubt when your counter claim as a fact. If you can't do one or the other, then there's nothing else to be said and this will be the last (You).

>It's more painful to be second best than being third or fourth.

Attached: uruka.png (482x482, 294K)

>muh samefag
Go back.

>Urukafags
>accepting Y-san
If only.

>can't prove it
>still trying to push it on Uruka
Stay mad, foomer.
If anyone got Y-san'd then it's clearly Mizuki.

Imagine the salt if the amount of fake votes were revealed and Y-san speculation became fully legit. I wonder who will have the last laugh then.

Spotted the desperate Urukafag in denial.

Wider.

Sensei will still be miles ahead of everyone else.

>Stil no proof
>N-no u
Sorry no, (You)s for you

>not once, not twice, but three times now
It's easier to just accept that Uruka has a history of with the guy.

Attached: 1554987526918.jpg (900x1200, 209K)

Cry more.
Your attempts at trying to push the hate away from your shitty fanbase are cute.

It doesn't matter. Your waifu still lost 1k votes because she and her arc were so shit and you can't erase that

So? They would still be wrong.

>Damage control

>can't prove it so he resorts to the guy who only gave her a 100 votes
Keep trying.

now explain the 1k lose

Yeah that's what you're doing, damage controlling the fact Fumino got BTFO the hardest in the poll and no amount of Y-sans is going to change that fact

Attached: 121778-y2tKWT6hqzvt.jpg (230x358, 29K)

>animanch.com/archives/18858764.html
>Mafuyu is 26 or 29
Apologize.

100, 1000, gotta wonder how many votes he sent this time.

Who cares about some guy's headcanon?

>the bullshit ramblings of a literal who is supposed to be proof
Fuck off.

Based. Christmas cakefags called it. She's too old.

Kek damage control.

Nips > You

Prove the 1000 was from him before you try to spew shit from your mouth next time. The 1000 Y-san being a Fuminofag makes much more sense this time since she lost 1000 votes.
Deal with it, Foomer.

Yep, (You)

End yourself, weeb.

>pads her chest
>pads her votes
it never works out for her in the end

Spoilers soon
I hope there's a lot of cute Urukas so the Fuminofag seethes some more

No him but go back then kill yourself

Kek

If there's one thing they're good at, is uniting the rest of the fanbases against them.

animanch.com/archives/18857603.html
Mizuki had duplicate votes, but the rest are seemingly legit. Imouto fans rose up and the anime helped too. Banning dup votes probably will drop her lower, but the then you would have to ban all the other girls have it too as some channelers mentioned. Mafuyu especially given the ratio of fans to votes she has that are likely to send in more than one.

one winner, one loser
>shit arc
>deep as a puddle character development
>shitty fanbase
what a fucking mess. atleast she has best dad

banning duplicates would just leave the other girls with less than 2k votes and Mafuyu still above 10k

>denial and vein popping anger
Truth hurts.

Mafuyu would very likely drop below 10K.

Prove it.

Reminder that Fumino would've been 3rd place in the first poll without her Y-san.

I don't think so
multi votes are used to push the least popular girls, not the most popular

So no proof. Got it.

Except that's a fact, deal with it

I bet he's still voting for her and she still lost a 1000 votes.
She probably would be 3rd place again without him.

Nice try. Everyone now knows first poll Y-san was Uruka.

>tRuSt mE bRo

>Good job, Yuiga-kun. You let out so much. Of course I'll drink it all.

Attached: sensei mystery liquid.png (459x791, 586K)

Then that means Fumino indeed lost 1000 votes because her arc was fucking garbage. The absolute state of foomers.

Possibly but if you're assuming Mafuyu has 1/3 of her votes are duplicates you also have to account for the other girls having around 1/3 as well. Putting Fumino at about 1000

See now show me your past evidence of a Y-san pushing an already most popular girl

>Mafuyufags are still becoming worse than even Urukafags
Time changes things. Twilight zone in here. More scary when I recall a couple of Urukafags even try to promote co-existence over hostility in recent past threads.

Everyone hates you Fuminofags now.
Only have yourselves to blame.

t. Fuminofag with a new IP
Nobody's worse than Fuminofags and their autistic screeching.

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: rizuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (112x113, 10K)

That doesn't prove above 10k, dumbass. Y-san can't be the only guy who sent in duplicates, Sherlock.

At least she BTFO the fags that said she won't be in the top 5 anymore, and especially Pissumifags.

You serious? It's the Fuminofag(s) that have been ruining these threads. He/they've been at it for weeks now

Fake spoilers soon

These threads are perfectly fine when the fuminosperg isn't mass quoting half the thread and then playing the victim
It says a lot when one autist can singlehandedly ruin a thread with his presence

False. Urukafags are still using and hiding behind Sensei and her fans. Senseifags are still definitely annoying and militant on their own though.

Mafuyu grew too smug and conceited thanks to the poll. Polls are always a mistake.

>prove prove prove
Why don't you prove your own shit first retard, nobody is by your side and nobody buys the shit you spout

Speak for yourself, Senseishitter.

You made the claim first, buddy. Don't get snippy because you're being retarded.

He's speaking for almost everyone in these threads, Fuminoshitter. Nobody likes you and your autism.

Just like your Y-san claims, amirite? moron

inb4 unstable alliance between Fuminofags and Urukafags to fight the Mafuyufags menace.

>projecting and strawman
Careful. Don't hurt yourself.

He's right though

>He
Speak for yourself, Senseishitter.

He's right and your'e wrong. I'm sorry, but your group of autistic and shitposters hardly reflect the majority of non-shitposters and autists.

>He

>t. Senseifag
Yikes.

It's true though

Wouldn't matter if Mafuyufags became the common enemy.

Fuminofags are much worse than Senseifags though. I mean they're still seetheing about the dumb poll results. Sensei is the most popular, get over it

(You)

>fumino

Attached: 1460967223203.jpg (766x348, 106K)

If its just a dumb poll, why do Senseifags give so much shit about it and use it to shitpost in the first place?

Why would they? Only you're still seething over the poll while the rest never had an issue with it to begin with.

>M-muh samefag
Holy shit this is so sad

>alliance with 10 years old foomshitter
no thank you

No thanks. Urukafags have done so much shitposting and falseflagging, no alliance would be possible.

Oh crap, the Fuminofag snapped. Lashing out at senseifags then lashing out at Urukafags and so on is counterproductive to his alliances and boogeyman theories he likes to push and force

Only Fuminofags are triggered by the results.

we'd rather discuss the series but salty people can't seem to let go and keep questioning the poll results

>what is the problem of the fake Mafuyu fags aka Assfags (Fumino haters).Even after 1 week they are so insecure against Fuminofags.

Fuminofags are more preoccupied by tsutui who not giving much chapter to Fumino than this fucking poll who gives us nothing about who will win the bowl

>non-denial denial

Talking about and being happy about poll results is a little different than getting genuinely angry over it a week later

The chink has arrived.

in english motherfucker

Mafuyufags are hypocrites. Urukafags also pour oil into the fire to make things worse.

Cope

They only really gloated over it for 2-3 days.
You're the one still using it to shitpost about Y-sans despite getting proven wrong multiple times already.

These threads already went to shit after the anime gave an excuse for 24/7 general shitposters to show up.

how are we hypocrats?

Don't kid yourself, fuminofags have done far too much damage for it to be a mere fight between shitposters.
People genuinely dislike their fanbase

Reminder Senseifags shatpost first before Y-san discussion took root first. And they are the ones triggered by the possibility of Y-san that can't be totally it's not for sure abd use it to further their shitpost propaganda.

thanks for proving me right

>we don't start shit or falseflag they say

>E-everybody who disagrees with me is same person!
It's ok, we know, we know

No one is falling for it.

Attached: 1560488274376.jpg (1079x1508, 473K)

>fuminoshitter is so mad he can't write a coherent sentence

Nah, this past week showed that people hate Fuminofags. Just look at the first thread where the poll results were posted and all the mocking that derived from it.
And the best thing is that they only have themselves to blame.

Why would anybody be triggered about an imaginary boogeyman?

Only in your hatebox vision world of selective reading and treating these threads as the center of the universe, Fuminohater-kun.

You and your group != people, not even most. Get over it.

I only see a fuminofag starting shit in this thread, like always
We've had peaceful and calm threads in the past week coincidentally when the Fuminofags aren't around shoving their autism down everyone's throats

Cuz it is likely true.

Yeah nah. You even tried to fake an alliance with Urukafags just now and got told to fuck off. This is why people don't like Fuminofags.

the very first post in this this thread is a Fuminofag resorting to MUH ENDGAME

>it's the Urukashitter who forces the evil Fuminofags meme
Did you get tired posing as a Senseishitter?

And then you woke up

Not falling for it
>implying samefag
Yeah, you can go fuck right off.

>it's the fuminofag who can't decide who between Senseifags and Urukafags to blame
Don't you ever get tired of being mocked and ridiculed? It's because of shitters like you that people hate Fuminofags

>only replies when people hate on Fuminofags
Really makes me think.

Have you not been reading the threads? Not even saying that it's all Fuminofags just 1 or 2 faggots starting shit

Not fooling anyone, the fact you went
>he is right
despite calling the other user a Senseishitter leaves little open to interpretation

Oh please. When the poll dropped, the first thing you guys did was to rub it in and drop all sorts of shitpost and lie about Fuminofags claiming Fumino would be first to create an excuse. Then you have people like who takes end game talks as muh cope/seething even though endgame talks is over a year old and was never an issue before.

These threads are the center of the bokuben fanbase universe, though, and Fuminofags are considered the worst by far

Nice deflection, shitter.

When the poll dropped you weren't even awake, so you weren't able to go full autismo at people mocking the Fuminofags. Then your Y-san autism in the following threads only made people pick on you even harder.

WHY THE FUCK MOST OF HER PORN IS DRAWN BY CIRCLE ANCO OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE

Next you'll say all Fumino posts are samefag.

He's right because you only speak for yourself. Now fuck off.

Deflection is what you did first, then you used your classic Urukafag boogeyman despite lashing out at Senseifags ITT
Again, you're only making more and more enemies here

And your conspiracy theory and admittance of shitposting helps you how?

>lie about Fuminofags claiming Fumino would be first
That literally happened.
Let me guess, you're going to call them falseflaggers next.

you're openly antagonizing most people in these threads, so yeah, you're wrong and he's right.

>poll came out and Senseifags started shit
>shift the blame when that gets called out
Holy shit

Last I check, you don't count for most people in a 79 IP thread count. I only called you out and the fact your bait isn't working. Literally fuck off with your forced fanbase war.

>admittance of shitposting
It's banter when we do it, remember.
Nah, people in unison, not just senseifags, mocked Fuminofags for losing the most votes and having their arc confirmed trash.

Didn't post any proof. I could go on that forum and say I sent 1k votes for Fumino.

>still only replies to people hating on Fuminofags and ignores his fellow fumibros when they hate on other fanbases

>Literally fuck off with your forced fanbase war.
Oh gee, I wonder who's forcing fanbase wars here, oh wait, it's this shitter Once again Fuminofags creating their own problems then playing the victim because nobody will side with them.

Proxy and Y-san were all there in the first thread, though.

>It's banter when we do it, remember.
Sarcasm doesn't help. Hypocrisy is right.

They didn't autistically push that narrative and it was argued down and debunked right there.

It's what you love to say when Fuminofags shitpost, besides muh falseflag. Suck it up.

>Mafuyufags becoming worse because they refuse to follow our bullshit
hang yourself retard

Because you reply to every post for your fanbase whether they be hating or trolling or falseflagging, right? You literally have nothing to add, so fuck off.

And yet there is no 70+ replies to that post or the same number rally behind your claim of everyone is against big bad mean Fuminofags. You are making up shit to force fanbase wars. Get over it.

>And yet there is no 70+ replies to that post or the same number rally behind your claim of everyone is against big bad mean Fuminofags. You are making up shit to force fanbase wars. Get over it.
Haha, you're playing the victim despite your side starting shit first and that shit blowing it up in their face. Get fucked.

Fuminofags don't pretend to be innocent Saints like Mafuyufags do. Try again.

It wasn't though and it continued into the next thread. Your memory needs a refresher.

Yes they do, and who's even pretending to be innocent here.

>if you don't agree with our bullshit you're a shitposter
this level of self entitlement, get a fucking clue Fuminists

That's not an argument to support "everybody". The only thing that is being blowing up ere is you.

It continued for people who didn't see the first arguments made against it.

>F-fumino will get first place
>The 1 is a typo, Sensei won with only 4000 votes (implying the readership of the manga dropped by at least half)
>Y-san! It's Y-san!
What's the next stage?

See . Senseifags started this shit and become hostile at people who doubted the poll was fully legitimate.

>Urukafags falseflags as Senseifags
The boogeyman shift is real

Then stop acting like you care about stopping the fanbase war, faggot. You clearly only get triggered when Fumishitters get called out.

again, you're openly antagonizing most people in these threads, and since you love to generalize so much, they all hate you. Happy?

>quoting a week old thread to support his argument
Dismissed. We had peaceful threads when things settled down and yet here you are, still sore a week later when everyone else has moved on.

>all the salty (You)s to this post
Mafuyufags have only themselves to blame. They should have controlled their fellow Mafuyufags who are bad seeds that behaved like shitposters.

>What's the next stage?
>TSUTSUI RIGGED THE POLLS!

Fuminofags are cancerous shitposter who regurgitate the same stock shitpost but changing their targets as it convenient for them. Was already true a year ago I see.

Antagonizing you =/= most people. I only care to call you out. Deal with it. First you claim universal, and now you admit to generalizing. What you hear now is "not falling for it" resounding in your head.

You're the only shitposter here tho

>calling out bullshit is being salty
no matter how much (You) try to push that narrative, no one is going to believe it

What the hell are you smoking? It is just a week old and every arguments and discussions since are the same and relevant.

>Antagonizing you =/= most people. I only care to call you out.
Don't backpedal, the poster you're siding with is lashing out at both Urukafags and Senseifags, so blame him for starting this shit and blowing it up in his face when people respond back lashing out at Fuminofags.

I'm talking about the threads where the Fuminofags barely shitposted and thus everyone else had a good time.

Can you dump the rest of Viz 106?

i thought we had spoilers

>things settled down
This thread, the previous thread, and the few ones before that all still talk/shitpost because of the poll and, in one way or another. You're imaging things.

Where and when?

The previous thread was decent until near the end where the Fumisperg tried to do his thing again.
>he doesn't know
Of course since you weren't here.

Go back and check your chain of replies. I only said he's right about you speaking for yourself. My argument from then on has been about that, despite your attempts to interject with red herring and sham arguments to help you look right.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Sure thing. That's still also wrong since he's speaking for most people here.

you're mom

>check mangalife for it
>no listing
Damn

>sees
You're lying. In fact, first quarter of the thread already had Mafuyufags and Urukafags attacking an Urukafag who converted into a Senseifag because he liked Fumino's arc. How did Fuminofags respond? Better than what you'd expect.

Thread is named after the fucking english title, what do you expect other than a shit thread?

That was part of the normal course of the thread and didn't devolve into a shitstorm. That doesn't happen until the Fuminofag multi-quote autism begins.

to never learn

So you did check, but refuse to admit that you're wrong. Grow up.
>speaking for most
Where? It was you who claimed to speak for everybody. Don't backpedal now.

>arbitrary assigning what is normal shitposting
Wew.

There is, they just use the localized name, "We never learn"

I said almost everyone, and outside Fuminofags, that's true.
I mean, Fuminofags dug their own grave the moment they started sperging out at senseifags, who are the majority, on top of Urukafags.

I agree. Senseifags starting shit is normal now. Even the Uruka autist here who repost in almost every thread is being overshadowed by them.

none of that shit you're talking about lasted more than a handful replies, so yes, it is a thread following its normal course and not the usual endless autism and tl;dr

Nope. You said everyone. Backpedal to "almost" still shows a gross generalization since you're only basing it on several replies. Given the history of these threads and how many people lurk, don't care, or segregate themselves from being influenced by the meta shitfling and fanbase wars, logic dictates your claim of "everyone" is false.

No, Fuminofags starting shit is normal for this thread and for the past six months. The issue isn't the Urukafag who reposts that, the issue is you finally showed your true colors and can't stand senseifags, or any other fanbase that doesn't praise Fumino as best really. You're the problem.

Read again and stop making a fool out of yourself.

Well now I feel silly. Thx, going to read.

He was attacked mostly because he insisted Uruka had an arc tho, which she didn't.

This. Fuminoshitters being delusional yet again.

I want sensei to step on me

Fuminofags will start sperging out at Urucute soon again tho, spoilers soon

Attached: endgame.png (729x500, 513K)

desuarchive.org/a/thread/190616870
desuarchive.org/a/thread/190671496
It was a rhetorical question. Died down is simply not true. Post-poll threads will never be the same and I'm sure you know why because any and every angle that isn't praising Sensei or likes other girls more will be seen as Fuminofags retaliation.

Give me one reason why you aren't and is a backpedal. The latter may be even worse if you're the resident shitposter who goes around forcing evil Fuminofags propaganda and preach how everybody should be out to get them. I only see a lose-lose situation for you here.

Those threads don't lie, Senseifag. You guys are the new shit starters. Urukafags should rejoice. As expected of would-be Remfags.

>because any and every angle that isn't praising Sensei or likes other girls more will be seen as Fuminofags retaliation.
Kek, this victim complex

Assuming Uruka's arc will be a joke or she gets BTFO there.

I interjected because you called the first user a Senseishitter. I'm only telling you that antagonizing the majority of people in these threads will logically have most people against your shitposting. You're enabling it, then don't cry about Fuminofags being seen as the worst by most.

100% truth. Proof: this thread and nervous triggered response to Fumino winning and being one, if not the main girl.

Kek. This obvious samefagging Senseishitter can't even keep track of who is who. Nobody's falling for it.

What threads? You mean the ones where Fuminofags kept starting shit with their Y-san narratives? Alright.
Stop thinking everyone is an attention-starved shitposter like you.

yet another worthless thread
spoilers when?

Obviously the poll changed the threads permanently, that's to be expected. Still, those two threads had no Y-san autism, people weren't at each other's throats and the Sensei domination is accepted and not challenged. It would only take an autistic Fuminofag who's extremely butthurt about the results to do it, and yeah, here you are.

Except I interjected here . and 's point stand.

Tomorrow, probably.

>any and every angle that isn't praising Sensei or likes other girls more will be seen as Fuminofags retaliation.
You just proved the point.

>samefagging
Rich coming from the autist who usually has to mass quote because he's alone in the threads.
See

Nah, those threads prove my point. Rizufags, Asumifags and Urukafags don't do it when they're around. That only happens when the autistic Fuminofag is around.

there's at least two

Keep dreaming

Attached: 1555784686771.jpg (1911x1954, 917K)

You guys are being hypocrites again. If the poll is dumb and not a big deal AND you already know that she will remain at 1st place even if the possibility of Y-san is accounted for, there is no real reason to get mad and lash out and spend hours being autistic to argue back.