Does Yea Forums still remember Rakudai?

Does Yea Forums still remember Rakudai?

Attached: bcb365b140e574a1edf1e3c308ac0b687db68b6d_hq.jpg (908x1024, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/soP8dYCVXAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi61WcOn54E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Stella was best girl of 2015.
A fucking best.

Attached: [Doki] Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - 03 (1280x720 Hi10P AAC) [7243AC18].mkv_snapshot_12.30_[2015.11.29_ (1280x720, 377K)

Last ep was kino.

Tohsaka done right

>Stella was best girl of 2015
o i am laffin

Made for NTR

>A fucking best.

Attached: 8787865.jpg (1280x1829, 619K)

All the girls in the show were pure garbage.

I loved it. Yea Forums didn't like it because it was a high school battle romance instead of a high school battle harem.

What a lewd slut

I remember those big titties

Most underrated anime of all time

>there are retards who think Rakudai was a battle harem

Who has that image of Stella tied up

Well it was interesting since the base is a school battle harem but they hook up early and it generally sticks to that. Also they have actual sex in the LN. Also I like the director, shame no one is watching Naka no Hito Genome this season.

last year of battle harems. and this was a pretty good one

Attached: yande.re 487959 bondage erect_nipples no_bra rakudai_kishi_no_cavalry seifuku stella_vermillion stoc (2866x2048, 860K)

I miss school battle harems

Good battle harem.

Me too

yeah i remember it being so "good" that i had to put it on a second screen just to finish it

Yes, i just caught up on her light novel. I like how the author has made her deflowering into a proper political scandal.

I remember Imouto >>> shallow slut

Attached: 1455601252651.jpg (725x770, 140K)

>No ass

Imouto a shit.
Remove imouto.

Attached: 1448743165643.jpg (1280x720, 667K)

What happened after this?
Ikki really died?

>Her deflowering into a proper political scandal
Really?

It had good animation
I remember being amazed of the quality of the fights for a story like this
But the OP spoiling the best of each arcs ruined the most hyped moments.

Yeah, stella's dad wants to seriously kill MC-kun, assassins and all, and it really sours the political relations between vermillon and japan

Stella a shit. Tsundere done wrong.

She's literally not supposed to be a tsundere. She's a cute is what she is!

I've seen this girl in some ntr doujins, so there where she's from

>deflowering
hold up

Attached: hotaru hot.webm (800x450, 2.07M)

Bargin Bin Rin can fuck right off

Attached: 1499770482_giphy.gif (500x281, 1.26M)

I really really really REALLY like her proportions
women who don't have genes like that should be aborted

It was pretty good. Stood out from the absolute and utter shit that was the high school battle harem genre (mostly on account of what said). Wasn't amazing by any means, but was absolutely enjoyable.

Not this one. I was looking for the one where she is on a stake

>"I don't think of such things." Ikki immediately denied back at Stella who had an uneasy look. He would not think of such rude things. In fact, he had learned from Stella's concern what he had missed, and so he was grateful.
>"Thank you. I'll properly be more careful from now on."
>"You should. ….because it was really embarrassing to buy those."
As he promised and nodded, Ikki took it from Stella's hand. (Huh? It's thicker than I would have thought…) Then it began to unravel down to ten times longer. (What the heck is this?!) It seemed that there were ten packaged together.
>W-well, just because they were packaged like that probably doesn't mean they all have to be used at once. It is obvious. It can't be like that.

They ended up using at least 10 condoms for their first time too

official art btw

Attached: 015.png (484x693, 140K)

Id love to lose to her in the first episode and be her slave for the rest of my life desu

They fucked years ago

She is a godess

I want to marry and impregnate a beautiful, busty redhead

Attached: Stella.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Ah Rakudai, the ultimate deconstruction of the magic high school genre, or perhaps instead of decunstruction it's the genre's apex? Either way, it's an excellent series and I must get myself to continue it at some point.

Attached: stella ass.jpg (1689x1200, 133K)

Where is the lewd stella pictures?

Attached: 1447272082475.jpg (751x960, 58K)

Ikki was always struggling, but did Stella have any hard fights of her own pass what the anime covered?

I have yet to finally get to reading it, but IIRC I remember reading about spoilers that Stella fought and won against Ikki's big brother, who is crazy strong.

Attached: 1546304409359.jpg (850x1203, 233K)

And things got out of control after Stella was on top

Yeah, stella fights ikki seriously and they grow their skills incredibly during their fight, but stella's potential allows her to grow strong safely, while ikki has to get a giga powerup and become a Desperados, which is some bullshit asspull the author made up to allow ikki to level up despite being an F rank
Basically, stella fights ikki and backs him into a corner, but ikki gets a giga levelup and wins

She absolutely destroyed everyone she fought after getitng an upgrade and used this fight to set up a trap for Ikki in the finals. He wasn't in the finals yet, she just knew he would be, and goddamn that was a good fight, the author wrote it like the final battle of the whole series since both of them had to pull out every skill they showed so far. The ground turned into lava and Stella had her guts out at one point.

>level up despite being an F rank
That's false. It's not "despite being F rank". It's that literally NO ONE can make changes to their inborn mana supply, no matter how strong or weak they are. Only those who can "break through their own fate" can do it, i.e. Desperados.

This was the one thanks

Not even going to look but I'm assuming the first ten posts devolve into 'Stella a shit' posting.

The OP and ED's were nice, still listen to them to this day.

Perfect example of a tsundere done right

Attached: 1533469093138.jpg (620x600, 82K)

I still rewatch parts of it from time to time. It felt like the generic elements of it was actually thought out and done for a reason other than just because it's expected and it had the guts to not be boring harem bait.

Only real complaint I have about the show is that after the first watch having things in fights spelled out for you by other characters watching breaks the rhythm/flow of them a bit but I'm too lazy to go and edit them to take out the unnecessary things on a rewatch. But then again, that's a complaint that applies to a lot of shows.

>Animeplex put their egg on Asteriks

>Your first time will never be a international incidents that could spark a war.

>this image took 6 weeks to finally crop the while background
I guess this laziness already speaks for itself.

N O
F U C K I N G
A S S

Yeah but then Stella gets it and is slowly becoming a fucking Dragon.

Attached: 1444542813295.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Stella appeard to be a tsundere up until... part-way into their first battle at the very beginning of the story.
The remaing part of the fight she appeard to be a kuudere.
And after the fight she was unmistakenly revealed to be a lewdere

>le pure princress is actually a giga slut meme
I sleep

see

Too much seed was spilled to her, a minute of silence for that

Not really. It's pretty much revealed almost at the very beginning before you even really got an understanding of the character. That "pure princess facade" doesn't exist in the first place. I mean it was obvious from just her underwear preferences...

so she doesn't even try hiding the fact she's a massive slut?
That's even worse.

She got standards though. It takes abs that have been (literally) adjusted to perfection to get her to dokidoki.

I remember it being notoriously inferior to Asterisk despite contrarians pretending otherwise

She’s got some cute, dick fuel, underwear but that doesn’t mean she’s a slut. She doesn’t go around showing it to everyone. The sluttiest thing she did was mention she wanted to fuck when she had a fever in the cabin

It was mostly just horny pre-teens who thought Stella was revolutionary because she had big boobs, dressed like a hooker and was constantly wanting to get fucked.

I was only saying that she wasn't a "pure princess", not that the opposite was neccesarily true.

>Look up the doujins
>It's all NTR
not even surprised desu, Stella's design is begging to be mind broken by old men

That's a point in her favor, tsunderes are a terrible archetype

Other way around.

Antimagic was the best, despite shitting up the source material

>I remember it being notoriously inferior to Asterisk despite contrarians pretending otherwise
Not really. Asterisk was far too textbooky magic high school, i.e. just "another magic high school series", but Rakudai was completely different in several ways, like an actual couple - the couple actually being together instead of just doing so at the very end. Also Rakudai is one of the extremely few series I know that actually managed to get the "underdog" theme right.

Isn't this that show that had a rivalry with another show and both ended up flopping?

It's not so much that as much as Yea Forums has too many pseudo-elitists trying to fit in.

The show that was so generic it was competing against another show that was exactly the same thing?

The fight and op were great, but that's all.
It was a pretty average show and no not having a harem doesn't make it superior.
It was on the same level as those other battle harem aside from the fact that it didn't have a harem.

>The show that was so generic it was competing against another show that was exactly the same thing?
The only ones who say that are those who have not actually watched both past the first episode, i.e. opinions no one gives a damn about.

>inferior

yes, all the girls in Antimagic Academy were god tier. you don't see that very often

Attached: 1546962723242.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Honestly I felt the problem in the anime with the romance is that Stella feels like a side character after the first few episodes, something I would guess is not still true in the LNs. We never really see her fight much after her first fight with Ikki. The romance itself felt kind of cringy to me at times, especially the water park episode. The anime also still has haram bait of sorts with the imuto and sword girl, but it's actually done pretty well and I really liked both of their arcs (thought the ending to sword girls arc was kind of meh though). What makes Rakudai good though is Ikki's struggle and that he is actually a real underdog in that he is opposed by people with real power and has some pretty crippling limitations on his power.

Didn't she have a VA with a really obnoxious voice?

>It was on the same level as those other battle harem aside from the fact that it didn't have a harem.
Yea, no.
>an actual couple in a magic high school setting...
>...which they become by episode 4, i.e. one of the ealiest romances ever
>a "bro-con little sister" character that is actually mature and self-aware to the point she doesn't become the constant cockblock (unlike most other such characters), which in turn makes the early couple possible
>"underdog" theme, unlike the attempts of various other series using it, this show is actually one of the few cases that did it right
>Chadkki, the MC, doesn't have any flashy chuuni energy attacks whatsoever. His only supernatural ability is body enhancement.
>His weaknesses are actually real and he wouldn't be able to deal with more than 1 strong opponent per day and becomes a deadweight for several hours after using his super-enhancement
>lewdere heroine Stella actually got a presence in the story instead of being just the waifu
>Alice

No Yea Forums didn't like it because they're like the Pokemon fans who eat up the same regurgitated shit (100+ chapter Tsunderes in this case) and Stella was the antithesis to it. So they have to hate it because it's different from what they're used to, even if what they're used to is objectively bad.
And here you see perfect examples of such indoctrinated anons, who hate Stella simply for being different than the same thing they're used to. Like feeding fresh veggies to a kid who eats McDonalds 3 times a week. It's okay anons, a girl who doesn't act like a violent cunt to the MC for 98% of the story is good for you.

Disgusting anatomy.

It had some originalities (like almost every battle harem) but it still was the same as those other battle harems:
-an early couple but some harem bait with the kuudere imouto
-first scene is the same old mc walk in the girl changing on his main love interest
-mc is an underdog coming from a great family, is hated by his relatives exept his imouto and one legendary character
-love interest hate him at first and then grow to like him (their romance seem superficial, she barely knew him and go from hating him to taking a bath with him too suddenly)
-same old template of villain/fight of the week
-last fight was beautiful visually but a deception overall, all Ikki had too go throught before it seem to get thrown away way too easily

That's an oxymoron

Her voice grew on me desu

This. You are objectively WRONG if you think otherwise.

Why are pink hair girls the most cucked characters in anime?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Her bra and panties there are a mix of semen demon and cute all in one. Gets me every time.

>an early couple but some harem bait with the kuudere imouto
Not harem bait and anything that seemed like that got subverted by episode 4. Also that impression of yours is entirely meta-based, the actual series doesn't portray it like you do at all.
>first scene is the same old mc walk in the girl changing on his main love interest
A very obvious red herring to make the subversions all the more noticable. Also Ikki's reaction in that scene was very original for a protagonist of this genre.
>mc is an underdog coming from a great family, is hated by his relatives exept his imouto and one legendary character
But their reasoning is actually true in this case. All other cases usually have the relatives hate the MC for some irrational reason, but here it's actually as they mean it rather than some random excuse. It means the "villain relatives" can't just be refuted by some random bullshit.
>love interest hate him at first and then grow to like him
She never hated him, just had a very bad first impression for obvious reasons. The reason why she fell in love so fast was because he shattered her previous worldviews by showing that her annoyance at only being recognised for her innate ability rather than her hard work seems like a complete joke in front of Ikki, so she was naturally attracted to him as well as his perfectly adjusted abs.
>same old template of villain/fight of the week
It was a fucking tournement. What did you expect? And the fact it was a tournement was important because it enabled him to compensate for his greatest weakness.
>last fight was beautiful visually but a deception overall, all Ikki had too go throught before it seem to get thrown away way too easily
I don't even know what your criticism is supposed to be for this one.

Rakudai gets praised by normalfags because it took the main girl half an episode to fall for the MC. In fact, that's the only thing people bring up about this show, because it has no other redeeming qualities and is fucking garbage along with 95% of battle harems.

I have already proven your statements wrong. Good job ignoring the inconvenient truth, user.

Its always had a nice thread going since Rakudai and Asterisk threads are on each other's throat. Funny how that WEG image is true.

that's bullshit, most harems have absolutely no character progression.
rakudai had progression, and the romance was quite a natural part of that progression

Anyone has an link to where you read the Rakudai LN?

Yes, does anyone "has" a link for this?

Who?

I wish we had battle school harems back. Isekai was a mistake.

Attached: 1560958127129.png (907x645, 741K)

>Only real complaint I have about the show is that after the first watch having things in fights spelled out for you by other characters watching breaks the rhythm/flow of them a bit but I'm too lazy to go and edit them to take out the unnecessary things on a rewatch
Someone on multiple anime threads in /wsg/ actually did that a few months ago.

Rakudai takes a nosedive after the anime while Asterisk rockets up after the anime.

I didn't finish AA in the books but I remember getting pissed near the end and dropped it, I just don't remember why that is.

The fight choreography was petty good too.

>who hate Stella simply for being different than the same thing they're used to.
What makes her different from people like pic related? You're just making googly eyes at Stella because you haven't read superior work with the same character archetype.

Attached: 35c044696294f0_full.jpg (400x300, 76K)

>-an early couple but some harem bait with the kuudere imouto
The imouto knows she will lose but still tries because she blames herself for not noticing her whole family ignoring him, she doesn't just want to fuck him just because, she actually has her reasons for loving him and the fact she is his sister kills her inside.
>-first scene is the same old mc walk in the girl changing on his main love interest
And then starts to undress too. Another thing he did that sets him apart is canceling the bet they did, any other MC wouldn't have bothered to say she didn't need to be his slave and her whole character would orbit around that bet but Ikki cut the crap and treated Stella like an equal.
>-mc is an underdog coming from a great family, is hated by his relatives exept his imouto and one legendary character
This actually haunts him the whole season, it caused him to be held back a year, set the plot in motion, comes back after he thinks he was done with it and is what pushes him even more towards the romance part. Unlike other battle harem the "family hates you" part is a central plot point that never really falls to the background. Also, other anime would have the legendary character train him with secret moves but after that one talk he is never seen again and Ikki has to figure shit out on his own.
>-love interest hate him at first and then grow to like him (their romance seem superficial, she barely knew him and go from hating him to taking a bath with him too suddenly)
That's pretty much how love stories happen. And the bath part is what Stella thinks slaves do, she's a complete dork.
>-same old template of villain/fight of the week
Can't argue against that. At least the fights were cool.
>-last fight was beautiful visually but a deception overall, all Ikki had too go throught before it seem to get thrown away way too easily
I agree, and it was even worse in the LN, he was sleep deprived, malnourished and druged for days on top of running to school.

What even is Stella's archetype? She's a dork but can be clever, she eats her weight in food, her fighting style consists of attack and attack harder, she never goes back on her word even if they are terrorists, she gets stronger after training in the mountains with one of the world's best, she's the kind of girl that responds to a handshake with a fist bump and mends a broken arm by melting her bones.
It's a romance about two shounen protagonists but no one sees that because she has boobs.

>What even is Stella's archetype?
A confident kuudere?

Can Shiki kill Ikki?

Attached: shiki eats a curryburger.png (500x497, 223K)

>Worst girl that won
Rakudai was a mistake. Literally every single girl is better than her. The eternal OP loli especially is best girl by far.

Shit taste
Stella revolutionized the tsundere archetype

Attached: 93be19b246f42f1b9f4089ffba0409d4.png (945x1337, 1.35M)

So, why no Season 2?

Stella was great though.

Why is the MC of a battle harem always male?

Attached: 343534.jpg (1280x1829, 580K)

This guy knows what's up.

Attached: 1445705899870.jpg (1280x1180, 677K)

I like how director was just having fun making the fight scene, really fucking cool.

>cutest girl, most interesting multi-faceted imouto/mother/lover/rival/tsun/kuu/yan/"I want to become strong and don't want to lose to even Onii-sama personalities, purest form of wincest, COOL fighting techniques, raised Onii-sama after he was abandoned and helped shaped who he is now, and brought back Onii-sama from the dead
Shizuku is superior. Stella can't compete.

Attached: Rakudai_V11_005.jpg (2048x3646, 2.53M)

I remember Asterisk being better in every way but the MC

Asterisk was worse in every way except for animation quality, which is the only thing it needed to be more popular.

S2 when?

I miss it.
Even the guys were great in AMA

Attached: [ReinForce] Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - 11 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_10.07_[2 (1920x1080, 157K)

>still no S2
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1503774917676.png (400x416, 169K)

reading the anime blurb made me try to block it. Too many retarded cliches stacked onto eachother. I think i jerked off to her a bunch of times though.

Attached: 1475933265747.jpg (850x1214, 212K)

>The school choose some literal who instead of the previous no. 1 representative just because she lost once.
I can never understand this shit.

There were 6 rep slots though and all the winners were either undefeated or lost once out of like 14 battles or so.

Exactly, and they choose some literal whos instead of the girl that has experience in the main tournament, even reaching the semifinals in the previous year IIRC, just because she lost 1 match against the MC.

She had her chance, if she wants it bad she should have swept.

yea she's basically only good for raping

yes, as I'm still waiting for the last chapters of the manga to be translated

thats how a competition works, just because you won last year doesnt mean you get bonus points next year.

thought the translations got dropped or something

I read the first volume and was unimpressed. All characters are either comically bad and try to gut the MC all the time for barely any reason or are completely goody two-shoes and constantly try to suck his dick, also because why not. Everything else is not even worth noting. It's fine to read when you've just hit puberty but that's it.

Her body is the only redeemable quality of this series.

Regrettably. Of the two almost identical series airing at the same time, Asterisk was by far and away the better series. And that's not saying a lot.

Attached: thumb-106899.jpg (200x200, 14K)

yea i dont get the whole "villains all want to kick puppies thing". Its especially common in chinese story. Its so over the top its hilarious. I mean, okay, there might be a serial killer or bandit who just wants to fuck shit up for the hell of it but when your series has so many of these guys, it just makes me want to laugh.

Its not hard to give them some basic motivation other than "i want to ruin the MC's life", or make them act realistically. But these authors always go to the effort of making them over the top evil.

no idea, fascans website has no mention of dropping it, last release was 4 months ago and although it's over it's still listed as ongoing. They either forgot to say it out loud that they were dropping it or they're waiting to get their hands on the raws or they're simply busy with other things.

The only notice worthy thing is its art.
Edelweiss a best.

>loses to mc once
>immediately tries to have sex with him

Her body recognized superior swordman genes
She had to do it.

>youtu.be/soP8dYCVXAg
Shit was fun at least

neotsundere still a shit

This series didn't deserve the amount of love that went into its adaptation.

4 months with no release is usually "probably never going to get an update"

>all those bullets
>cheek slice
I'm too old to still be getting rustled by cartoons.

i-it's not her fault
what eastern european princess could resist the charm of an effeminate nonthreatening japanese schoolboy

Astrik War was the superior copy-paste.

I won't ever forget MC assplowing arrow cunt to the point of screaming like a little bitch.
Shit was glorious.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi61WcOn54E

Man why isnt there a battle harem series with a female MC. All the ones I can think of have male MCs, and they usually piss off a strong female student on their first day of school. 95% of the time shes a tsundere too.