Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya

Less than 2 days till we see whether or not Netflix saved or shat on the franchise. What do you feel about the changes in trailers so far?

At least CG is alright. Better than Kengan Ashura's getting.

Attached: PEGASUS RYUSEIKEN.png (1362x768, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTzkxNbb_tc
youtube.com/watch?v=pFrMLRQIT_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

It will suck

Seiya is an outrageous dude.
He's totally in my face

Attached: The_Itchy_%26_Scratchy_%26_Poochie_Show_59.JPG.jpg (500x375, 24K)

Protip: Netflix shat on the beaten dead horse

>the cosmos is a mutant power now
>Mitsumasa is Professor X
>Villain of the season is his former friend turn into a well-intentioned extremist

youtube.com/watch?v=FTzkxNbb_tc

Attached: xmen-animated-series-2.png (600x425, 363K)

Who is the best golden saint and why it is Camus ?

Attached: Gold.Saints.full.jpg (960x652, 279K)

Camus is a whore. To be fair, Milo seems to have a NTR fetish

Saga > Shaka > Camus > Aiolia > Mu > Dohko > Shura > Milo > Death Mask > Aldebaran > Aiolos > Aphrodite >>>>>> Odysseus

How many times will Ikki die this time?

If Shaina was so mad about Seiya, a non greek, getting the bronze cloth, then why isn't she constantly seething about of the gold saints?

Because they're fucking gold saints and most important, because Kurumada was improvising. Shaina even team up with Argol and he's Iranian (both in the manga and the anime)

Shaina is mad about Seiya because she's in love with him and because he saw her face, not because he's non greek.

Good post

She fell for him after that.

Kurumada was just writing on the fly, like most mangaka.

switch the brothers, Aiolia is shit

zero
he needs to save his imouto's ass

Attached: Shunette booty.png (504x520, 279K)

Wanna know how i know you're gay?

Attached: LEOLightningBolt1.png (250x180, 101K)

I come from the future

Attached: 2mgVdV3.jpg (1118x552, 255K)

show me fag

Homos can sense eachother

Attached: aiolia-de-olhos-fechados.jpg (640x480, 120K)

why did they change the Opening?

Because the less this piece of garbage is compared to the original the better.

For allowing burger kids to sing along.

>For allowing burger kids to sing along.
but they dont watch anime

Did Magneto summon the Brood aliens?!?

so fellow weebs what is "our" question?

Attached: eugeneson_0.jpg (476x249, 63K)

Will Saga take a bath?

is Shunette a virgin?

Attached: ulfv3grvlpv27ef9nwq5-e1544568893617.png (800x462, 191K)

Toei doesn't know that and burger showrunners are delusional. They believe progressive propaganda is a big hook for viewers, especially children, when it only attract tumblrites. See Steven Universe. That's why western animation is dead

>Toei
they ignore their true fan base for sjw, its a fact now SS is dead

They're trying to get that sweet dollar but they're clueless about the west. They could choose to hire a popular director among hipsters like Yuasa (Crybaby) or Watanabe (Carole & Tuesday) but instead they pick the other option, designate creative roles to westerners because they should know what the western audience want.

Attached: DMC-origins.png (714x673, 194K)

what trope will she get? bitchy or tsundere?

Tsundere for Seiya. The tsundere trope predates anime itself

thats too sexist for America

Saintia Shou is canon, cope

I refuse to believe there's actual schools in Saint Seiya

I unironically liked the Asgard chapter

Attached: asgard-1.jpg (426x296, 25K)

Who didn't?

Japan

They only hated it because Hilda looks like Mt. Fuji

I don't buy that all of that crap was happening at the same time as the Galaxian war

genbu>shaka>seiya>kiki>mu>hasgard>saga>kannon>kamus>afrodita>paradox>integra>dokho>fudo>ionia>aioros>duterus>Manigoldo>milo>aldebaran>asmita>ox>shiryu>abel>cain>Deathtoll>all that forget>>>>>>>>>>regulus>>>>>>>>>>>>toquisada>>>>>>>>saga after saint seiya origin

>Harbinger not listed
What the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: Harbinger.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Shaka.

I can tell you for sure that every single person over 25 I know it's hating it with a burning cosmos, every single aspect of it.

>every single aspect of it.
Well the one thing that makes me optimistic about it is that the Ikki fight looks pretty manga setting, which makes me hope manga silver saint arc would be adapted as i like that arc in the manga a heck of a lot more than in the anime

Once to establish that he can't die

Attached: Ker.jpg (836x1200, 430K)

Japan pretty much ignored the Asgard arc until recent years because Frozen

Attached: Saint Frozen.png (825x600, 199K)

NOT MY SHUN

Is that why Soul of Gold happened?

EQUIS MEN

isn't it just a new version of the original? I recall hearing it in a trailer

Though it could do what Devilman Crybaby did with how it made Devilman no Uta an insert song.

Yeah

Did you even try to get Bowling for Soup for the OP?

based and bathpilled

I feel like I goofed by choosing the manga over the anime, so I never saw this.

>See trailer
>Cosmo is a magic ability you're born with, not something within every human that you must master through rigorous training
>Athena bronze saints, who can move at mach 5, fighting dudes with rifles
>Close trailer

Saga or Shaka

I cringe with Shiryu stopping bullets with the legendary Dragon shield.

Attached: Shiryu can't see it.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>no six years of Spartan training
Unbased. I wonder how they'll handle backstories this way.

A montage

youtube.com/watch?v=pFrMLRQIT_k

Ikki might be the worst victim, considering his backstory is about how traumatized he ended after years of beating and abuse. Now he may end looking like a wuss because he just had a bad time for 2 weeks

Attached: Ikki entrenamiento.jpg (500x375, 54K)

He saw her face as kids while hunting a rabbit, remember the flashback. Long before he even gained the right to.fight for the cloth

Shaina loving Seiya was a retcon later added, like many, many things in Saint Seiya. Kurumada wasn't sure of what to do with his manga but he didn't want to lose his spot on WSJ after the Otoko Zaka fiasco so he rushed SS

>Kengan Ashura
Saint Seiya's artstyle is rather simple (armor aside) so I imagine the relatively plain looks of the characters contribute to it transitioning better to CG than Kengan Ashura.

Speaking of transitioning, I hope femShun is a dom. Don't let those chains go to waste.

The character design itself might not be the most complicated thing out there but the animation had a lot of charm that no doubt will take a huge hit on the transition to CG, stuff like the chainsaw hair that continuously keeps spinning, all the body contortions, the light in the eyes literally shattering, all those small rock pieces going upwards on impact... This adaptation is on a sure path to being sterile as fuck

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>implying it isn't Aioros

Someone being racist was not being very logical? Wow, color me surprised.
My question is still "why did they make this garbage?" I'll pirate it in order to see how bad it really is, but I dare not give it a view on Netflix in order to not encourage them to do more of this kind of trash in the future.

How much longer?

Assuming it releases on midnight like past releases, 20ish hours

The trailers seem to imply he'll be the end boss of this season. I can't see them actually adapting all the way up to the end of Sanctuary even with their butchering.

Not canon, faggot.

They already said it's only adapting until the silver jobbers

Oh well then good for them.

SEIYA DORADO

I'm sure Hyoga's still married to his mother's corpse