How does this compare to Steins;Gate?

How does this compare to Steins;Gate?
How is science stuff used there?
They seem pretty similar.

Attached: 1548317379654.jpg (1280x749, 87K)

Steins;Gate is actually entertaining.

steins gate anime barley touches real science, its just "hurr we are scienteist look what I made without going into any details at all"
Stone atleast ties to educate you and shows you them actually doing something

no

>totally missed the point of steins
you and OP need to fuck off to r/iamverysmart

pseudo-theoretical-science vs pseudo-applied-science

What im saying is S:G does science stuff out off their asses without showing how anything they build works, because its a psedo magic science show

>imagine actually believing this.
Stonefags confirmed brainlets.

Completely unrelated.

Are you retarded.

One is a compelling narrative with an intriguing mystery, and a fascinating setting all tied together by an excellent cast of characters, and the other is a shounen Jimmy Neutron intended to make children interested in science.

Retard.

When you put it that way Dr. Stone definitely seems like the more enjoyable watch

If your are underage sure

>They seem pretty similar.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-03-22_at_5.33.23_PM.png (1047x639, 567K)

I blame the anime. The anime doesn't go into the finer mechanics of time leap. It only scratches the surface of the explanations given the mediums constraints

This is a lot like steins gate but actually is original unlike steins gate and its hurrrr time travel garbage thats been done a thousands times and better as well.

I just like fun things.

It is nothing like Steins;Gate.

Dr. Stone is a gag manga set in a postapocalyptic world starring one of those snarky "literally mes", like Kyon and Araragi, but with McGyver's skillset.

Is unironically recommend Madoka Magica before Steins Gate and this new anime for science stuff.

Attached: 55F1BF7A-0B2E-469E-8783-277296DC1380.jpg (698x1000, 256K)

Not the same at all. Dr. Stone is far closer to a gag manga with adventure and science elements, as said. It's a very love-or-hate series.

Reminder that Steins Gate is a character drama and Dr Stone is an adventure shounen and neither of them are hard sci-fi.

I’d*

Is the MC as much of an obnoxious, edgy cunt as he looks?

He comes off that way very early on, but once the plot settles into its groove (around the end of the prologue) he's hardly like that.

Dr. Stone is actually entertaining

More like Dr. Push.

DR. STRONK

Might seem that way at first but it turns out he is an absolute bro.

>Start reading Steins;Gate
>loving it
>halfway through the VN becomes about what girl you'd choose
>lose all interest
Why did they ruin my Science Adventure game with romance shit? Why is this allowed?

Bump

>dude they both have scientific bullshit so it means they are the same