Is this faggot really invincible or that's just a meme? Is there any way to defeat him?

Is this faggot really invincible or that's just a meme? Is there any way to defeat him?

Attached: 709[1].jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vsdebating.fandom.com/wiki/Kars_(JORGE_JOESTAR)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The baby with the Death's stand can beat his faggot ass no problem.

>blocks your meme

Attached: 12390978.jpg (605x599, 112K)

Not if GER acts on its own and reverses the stand activation.

>needing a stand
pathetic

Attached: kars.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>Hey son, I see you have awakened an awesome power too. Let's go take over the w-I mean become "GANGSTARS" together.

Attached: vGzKBYn.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

They should use the premice of this story as the plot for part 9 but change things a bit.

Doesn't he have to stab himself again to use GER or is it a permanent upgrade? If so just kill him before he does that.

What is the level of awareness of GER? Is there something you can do without GER realising it?

I unironically agree.
Something to blend the two universes together at least.
Or just go back to the Ireneverse and flesh it out further.

Not really, it's an independent consciousness that acts on its own to protect Giorno from coming to harm and considering that it can literally break the rules of spacetime to do that you'd have to go pretty fucking hard to find a counter

Kars would probably eventually develop a stand on his own, maybe he even started developing one while he was in space

>Stuetaro wankfest: the game
Hard pass

could Fugo kill Giorno (if he wasn't immune from the brick snake)? Would GER just rewind the time where the capsule broke?

Attached: D2hSvFmWsAAtkPo.jpg (1200x675, 139K)

I always thought GER was a one-off thing. Does he actually keep it for the rest of his life?

Kars IS a god damn stand.

Fugo's stand evolves which probably means the virus itself has in a way Giorno is no longer immune to.

doesn't GER revert back to normal GE at the end of part 5

Unless polnareff hides the arrow from him, he can use GER whenever.

easy pz

Attached: death thirteen.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

What if Giorno drinks that thick italian coffee every day and never needs to sleep?

Giorno only drinks piss

>ger and tusk act 4 couldnt do shit
>jotaro wins with same type of stand bullshit
Fuck this shit and fuck this smug grimace looking faggot

His arms got turned into flesh cubes because Valentine informed the dumbstars about how interaction with alt universe selves and objects worked. He was pretty easy to defeat after that.

would tusk act4 be able to pierce through GER ?
and if GER reverse it would it still appear as Act4 since GER don't master the golden rotation ?

Can GER kill the Beyonder?

Attached: 12-6.png (550x547, 795K)

who?

That's rude.

Well, he's not canon. But otherwise, Over Heaven is technically the strongest stand in all parts, even more than GER.
Canon wise: GER>Made in Heaven>D4C with Love Train>The World=King Crimson

>Well, he's not canon
YET

Eyes of Heaven is pretty much the official "what if Dio killed Jotaro in part 3 and executed the Heaven plan himself". I'm sure Araki just designed Dio and his stand for the game, the story was made by the devs. The way he was defeated was garbage and just a rehash oh part 3. They could've even added Jonathan's The Passion stand.

Made in heaven could kinda beat GER, he could just fuck off at the speed of light and reset the universe and Giorno can't do shit about it

He only lost because of Valentine.

>universe gets "reset"
>Giorno gets transported to new universe
>"Alright I'm back, let's do this, queerbait"

Pucci would still need to get close to Girono and chop him with his hand like he did with Jotaro and the others. Made in Heaven is a close range stand ,despite the infinite speed.
Also, resetting the universe wouldn't kill Giorno. Like Emporio, Giorno would just be transported to the other universe, and Pucci would still have to physically kill him himself.
And judging how Diavolo got his King Crimson countered automatically by GER, the moment Pucci's hand is close to chop Giorno's head, that's when GER counters back and either freezes or brings his speed back to normal, only to muda muda him into the death loop.

It's really bullshit and doesn't make any sense how Over Heaven beat GER. Even if you can overwrite reality or bring any reality you want into existence it doesn't matter because GER makes it so the action of you overwriting reality doesn't even happen.

Is Part 6 proof that speed > strength
When you're moving that fast, you don't even need to be strong. Skulls can be cleaved in two with a single finger. Everything you touch breaks in your grasp. Is that not a greater "power" than just being really fucking strong?

He can overwrite reality. He just needs to overwrite the effect of GER.

Wouldn't it be a question of whose stand works first in reality overwrite vs reality overwrite? GER's ability is purely reactive from what we know about it so it's obvious that Over Heaven would work first, and if the effect is just "GER's effects do not overwrite this damage" is what is written, it is so. DIO didn't need to make a constant effect, he just needed to scare them into using the most viable stand they had at their disposal against him.

>overwrite reality
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

Attached: mhcd8y5o7nj21.png (1306x994, 1.61M)

Strength wise, Star Platinum, King Crimson and The World can easily break skulls or make holes into someone's chest.
I guess Pucci's speed combined with his hand chops can do heavy damage when applied to the head or neck. MIH has cutting attacks.
Either that, or Pucci's nails are deadly. Or maybe stand stats are bullshit and that's why Araki doesn't display them anymore in part 7 and 8.

It's implied to be omniscient and literally Jesus.

Which is why it never shows up for Part 6.

Could also have something to do with Part 6 happening in the United States instead of Italy.

>it's implied to be literally Jesus
no it's not retard
and besides, I think that if SCR had a weakness, GER has one too, we just never saw it because Diavolo decided to rush in like a retard.

DIO could just touch himself, overwrite reality and make nothing effective on him, no matter the power.

>no it's not retard
If Giorno is being drowned in Jesus imagery, it only makes sense that GER would also be Jesus.

Why didn't he make interactions with alt universe clothing accessories null and void?

Because he's retarded. Simply as.

Attached: 8621195044f96a919de4e41174b7b6a8.jpg (622x447, 50K)

giorno is nothing like Jesus

It means "fuck your bullshit powers, I can still punch you no matter what they are". It's like Mold Breaker from Pokemon.

>Giorno plays a similar role to Jesus in the story
>Therefore GER is implied to be literally Jesus, it only makes sense

Attached: 1548652544504.jpg (960x538, 74K)

Death Thirteen only inflicts wounds the victim takes in their dreams, GER can just undo that. In Giorno's dream he'd lose but in reality nothing fucking happens other than a bad dream.

Are you implying that it doesn't?

>>Giorno plays a similar role to Jesus in the story
literally how
nice headcanon

If we take into account then it shows the abilty is not instantaneous and it can be simply overpowered just like most 'broken' abilites in fiction

Yes retard, just because someone acts like Jesus doesn't mean that their fighting spirit's powered up form is piloted by literal Jesus, and it definitely isn't implied in any way. Find the panel where GER starts spouting bible quotes, or where he walks on water, or where he talks about how his father is God. It doesn't fucking happen.

I'm not even agreeing with him, I'm just pointing out how his logic doesn't make sense, even if Giorno is a Jesus allegory

Attached: 1554009990404.png (476x1440, 972K)

why do every retards believe giorno has his ability when he doesn't even activate his stand? let alone has the arrow?

>GER is omniscient and omnipotent and can negate anything and is literally jesus and and and
>laughs in prime numbers.jpg

Fuck, I surrender. GER isn't literally Jesus.
Still omniscient, though.

I feel like GER and Tusk Act4 would cancel out and just be regular punch ghosts to each other. But on a thematic level I like the idea of GER basically being omnipotent in fights against Giorno.

The arrow is literally permanently embedded in the stand, which has its own conscious and can automatically activate.

So GER is an alien living inside Giorno's soul?

Did you even pay attention during the final battle? The arrow isn't literally permanently embedded in the stand, and if you say otherwise you are retarded.

The arrow falls out and is kept in mr. president for safe keeping.
Unrelated to the discussion but the stand should be called Coco Jumbo and the turtle's name should be Mr. President.

Yes. GER is fucking broken. Literally, actually broken.

Got a Stand that skips time? Reset to zero.

Got a Stand that only activates in the target's dream? Reset to zero.

Got a Stand that switches bodies? Reset to Zero.

The gender studies of stands?

>shots you with infinite energy that can't be stopped no matter what and can penetrate time and space

Attached: 1479062219924.jpg (1520x1200, 1.01M)

>The arrow isn't literally permanently embedded in the stand
>"The arrow forever belongs to Giorno!"

Must have forgotten about that part since the anime hasn't caught up. I just remembered them saying it's the arrow is his forever.

Giorno knocks a bitch up and doesn't want the kid? Reset to zero.

>the stand should be called Coco Jumbo and the turtle's name should be Mr. President.

And Jotaro should shout "Star Platinum, Toki Yo Tomare!" to stop time but what can you do

That's what DIO should've done, Fuck Giorno.

His power is weaker than reality warping, like that used by The World Over Heaven.
While a good ability, it isn’t all powerful.
Based.

based

Reread the final chapter of Golden Wind, it fell on the floor and Polnareff put it inside the turtle.

>GER reverts it back to zero, as if it never was shot in the first place
>Johnny gets muda'd into oblivion

>Blocks your meme blocker

Attached: ECF0DBEE-DF04-45B0-973C-727EE4D74111.jpg (1562x1327, 299K)

Do you think Polnareff ever tries to convince Giorno to quit being a mafia boss and killing people for profit? Does Giorno ever listen to him?

GER reverts to zero, not to nothingness so it would probably revert the spin to its initial state then spin again

Polnareff should have used Chariot Requiem to find himself a new body.

>"The arrow is Giorno's forever!"
>It fucking falls out
Pfft

Tusk Act 4 has the ability to break through ANY barrier. It doesn't matter what it is, he can break through dimensions and time itself, so what says that he can't break through GER's reality warping?

He works in mysterious ways

Attached: Hirohiko.jpg (225x301, 47K)

Yeah.
Wait for him to go to bed and steal the arrow from the red room.

>What happens when you divide 0 by infinity.

Polnareff's experience with the arrow seems to point to him needing to carry the arrow with him and restab his stand every time he wants to go Requiem, and if his mindset changes too much he ought to be at risk of losing control or potentially just killing himself.

Attached: MoodyUnderused.jpg (320x320, 36K)

Weell let me inform you user of the thirty.
That's right
THIRTY
H
I
R
T
Y

SIX

KARS

ON

MARS

kono giorno giovanna yumega aru

>Abbacchio is a physical adonis and his stand can actually punch really hard as seen with the fight against Illuso.
>Araki just makes him the playback guy and he never uses his strength again

Attached: thumb_are-we-just-going-to-leave-him-here-bucciarati-oh-58166540.png (300x296, 57K)

Bite za Dusto can rekt this twink

why didn't Moody Blues just replay an ARI rush from Bruno to attack his enemies?

His stand is literally every stand.

When Jonathan and Dio are your mother and father, you tend to have certain priorities.

Attached: gang star.png (2560x1440, 2.21M)

he won because of he used dio's hand rings like mentioned
the same stand asspull again was bullshit
part 3 is infinitely better if you take Star Platinum's real power to be mimicry or power copying, since it explains shit like the star finger and his stand changing to be the time stop focus when it becomes SP:The World

Why was Valentine so heroic in EoH anyway?

I wish the ln was canon

not gonna lie Kars doesn't look bad in this artstyle

because he was never a villain in the first place, just an antagonist
valentine did nothing wrong

I think he said something in the lines of "I don't care who I'm facing if it's a potential threat to the country, then I'll have to destroy it,."

vsdebating.fandom.com/wiki/Kars_(JORGE_JOESTAR)
Is there anyone who could defeat Kars?

How?

king crimson beats the world
diavolo wouldnt see what happened in stopped time but would see a whole bunch of bad shit happened in an instant and then king crimson would erase that instance so nothing happened in it

>Okuyasu tries to hit him and misses
>accidentally rips the arrow from GER's face

The problem is how far back in time and space can GER go. I guess he must have restrictions in both. If you fall asleep, and Death 13 appears hours later, then he has an advantage. I don't think that Giorno could just go back and undo the enemy's birth.

>eventually collides with another meteor like the one that had the arrow
>fuses with the meteor and gets stand
>because stands attract other stands, he gets pulled back to Earth just in time for Part 9