One Punch Man

CHAD guzzling

Attached: WHOLE MENU.png (1600x1150, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

onepunchman-anime.net/goods/cd/soundtrack2.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't he eat Ripper hand? Was he mostrefied before S-Class faceoff?

It wasn't Rippers hand but the hand of some other monster. I don't know man, it's kind of a trope that protagonists eat weird stuff and Garou basically is an antiherolike protagonist at this point

Eating monsters does nothing, Saitama does so on the regular

He cooks them though, same as Sonic.

Attached: 1545963846718.jpg (3455x2434, 2.99M)

so, is there a single girl in OPM that could keep up with Garou? with that destructive power?

Exactly. Especially when you only do it because you're hungry and need to replenish energy, which is exactly why Saitama and Garou did it.

That water looks tasty, I wonder whats all that shit they added on it

Yes he ate some random monsters arm. But Saitama ate monster parts too, Pig God eats them all the time so I'm not sure that's it.

Attached: chadsnack.jpg (493x214, 42K)

DO-S isn't strong enough but she'd probably enjoy the punishment. Tatsumaki could use her powers to handle it.

I wanna cook everyday of my life for Garou and watch him eat.

Attached: imagine.jpg (263x276, 12K)

Are we talking about orgies again? OPM doesn't have female phys fighters who could handle a truly passionate pounding from Garou. If Tatsumaki can somehow barrier her body and her internal organs down there maybe she could.

The smile man brothers ate a carrot monster so there's that. Only time eating monster affected anything were some crows eating mutated corpse of beast king.

Looks like mint and lime or lemon near the top. Not sure whats at the bottom of the glass. Either way I'm sure its very refreshing,

Why Garou is so weak-willed?

Attached: 1.jpg (1184x848, 471K)

there's captain Mizuki

Isn't he like 50 years old?

Thats still a fucking humanoid arm with joints and five fingers
Garou is a dog

It's worth it as long as you get to grasp at Garou's back, even for a second

Attached: nuts inside you.jpg (2477x2463, 929K)

>"Call the Garoufags"
>"All of them my lord?"
>"They've sworn to stan their husbando. Now we'll see what their words are worth."

Attached: robbo.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Garou would break her hips the moment he forgets to hold back.

>Are we talking about orgies again?
I hope. He'd just hold back it's as simple as that, doesn't mean it still wouldn't be passionate. And if he really wouldn't contain himself I'm sure any girl would accept such a death, it would be worth it.

Attached: mfw.png (400x300, 135K)

Attached: x26.png (441x299, 105K)

wtf?

I'm not gay but I'd fuck Garou

Must be that time of the month

ONE released a new webcomic chapter?

What secret missions do they send this guy on?

Attached: 17 (2).jpg (1066x1600, 532K)

Here's some Mizuki for the rest of us.

Attached: mizuki 2.jpg (669x559, 109K)

Attached: mizuki 3.jpg (674x498, 66K)

>Genos, Garou, Blue Fire, Bunbunman and Bad are all teens
they're all close enough in age they could have all went to high school together

Attached: 75766038_p0.png (724x1138, 1.35M)

I hope ONE gets well soon

Attached: Murata Sonic.png (491x356, 142K)

so if saitama wasn't there the monster association would have won right?

Attached: 1535689409384.png (258x296, 104K)

Nothing like scouting out the MA thats for sure
Ew

>DRINK BEER
>RAISE HELL
>BEAT DO-S
>HELL YEAH

Attached: 74634553_p0.jpg (690x680, 85K)

So you're saying the only people who ate monsters are:
A guy who gained phenomenal power in a short amount of time
An S Class Hero who can violate laws of physics and biology and eat things bigger than himself
The most powerful hero in the world
??

Yeah basically. It wouldve been the end of the world.

No because the MA got beaten by Garou.

At the base? Well manga wise maybe though by the end of the arc in the web most of the forces were being beaten by then. I guess Garou and evil natural water would be left standing.
Well news of MA didn't come until after the invasion was done as they just thought it was just one big random attack and by then he was out of the fight.

Post garous deformed long torso.

Can we only post garou from now on? No more weaklings or uglies.

Smile mans brother was shown eating a carrot that used to be a monster. So they aren't the only ones. Also Saitama usually eats minster that are near the likeness of food. Even then he eats them on rare occasions not all the time.

no HighSchool AU where the younger heroes are all in the same classroom
dear god it's a delinquent school
cromartie highschool with super powers and monsters
wait, that's just regular cromartie highschool

Attached: piggodsteenageyears.gif (326x245, 427K)

I couldn't stand the robot episode and dropped it. Is it shamefur?

The entire highschool would just be Cromartie highschool everyday. Speaking of which, Freddy is stronger than Blast

Saitama didnt even kill thay kombu monster. Just stripped the kombu off.

>Bang and Bomb are teachers in it.

Attached: yeg9or31tt511.jpg (917x517, 35K)

you talking shit about Mechazawa?

what if you remove garou and saitama meaning orochi,goketsu and elder centiepede are still around

Yes.

Im sure someone in s-class could handle it. Last resort maybe blast.

Cromartie sucked mostly, it was just HnK in a school setting. But a few scenes were funny.

everyday everyone gets detention
walls get destroyed, things are on fire, bones were broken
Blue Fire smuggles in flamethrowers and Bat casually walks around with sports equipment
for some reason people who don't even go to the school just casually walk around some of them too young some too old to be there
it's chaos, send help

You got a lot of balls for admitting to that

>the torso alone is like 5 heads tall
>her head is too small even for her shoulders
She is horrible.

It's you who thought of Mechazawa when I said robot, so

Bat would feel right at home, already being a delinquent, wouldnt he. Probably is constantly busy picking fights with the Schools pretty boy, Sweet Mask.

Elder would definitely be an asshoke to deal with until Tats show up. Gouketsu could be dealt with by bang and bomb. Orochi would also probably be difficult since he can copy martial arts and has tranfromations and power galore. Tats would probably be the best bet to beat him but with a lot of effort.

Attached: OPM - Moon jump.png (860x1236, 558K)

>sweet mask is 24
the guy who always keeps repeating the grade because he doesn't want to go out and enjoy an adult life

the association is worth nothing without tatsumaki holy shit

Shit taste.

>Tatsumaki
You weaklings are pathetic go home I'm enough for this task!

Attached: 1544645840139.jpg (850x876, 139K)

Darkshine might be able to do something. The guy did basically disintegrate a demon level without really trying.

Arguably yes and no considering the Manga version, in the webcomic Saitama wouldnt been needed since Garou took down the final MA member (Golden Sperm) and ENW is a odd one depending if it would have attacked Garou at the time or not. In the manga definitely due to Saitama since Gouketsu/Elder/Orochi could been enough for some S Class to die on the surface until Garou shows up.

New chapter on the 26th! I’m so hyped you guys!

>Gouketsu getting overwhelmed by Bang/Bomb.

It sucks we wont get that.

But Sonic doesn't eat monsters. True, he did eat the big snake from the ova, but i'd hardly call an overgrown snake a monster, and he ate the monster cell, but that was under the promise of power.
Sonic is a gourmet so i doubt he'd go so low as to eat monsters regularly.

Attached: 46763033_p2.jpg (600x600, 48K)

King solos

Well she was handling attacks from the executives until she got ambushed so not totally wrong.
Darkshine is a pretty good bet but he's not that much of a fighter. Plus Orochi may be ridiculous and Elder might be harder since he's so big and also durable.

Attached: 053.png (1600x1150, 2.6M)

reminder that these two back then would've steamrolled the entire MA besides maybe ENW

I want to ambush Tatsumaki!

Attached: 1539825470289.jpg (2894x4093, 1.7M)

True we at least got this. So most likely they would have fucked him up.

Attached: 070.png (1600x1150, 2.49M)

It is difficult to imagine darkshine being much good against those guys as you're right he's not much of a fighter.

daily reminder to have sex

you don't want to turn into an ugmon, do you?

Attached: incelman.jpg (600x849, 114K)

They probably would have, i could see only Golden Sperm maybe doing something against them aswell. Also kinda looking forward what we get in the manga for Bomb, i doubt he´s gonna basically sit everything out after Rover like in the webcomic.

from what we've seen in the webcomic, Darkshine is enough to beat any cadre besides GS ENW and maybe Psykos. Gouketsu would get tired eventually and wouldn't be able to dodge another tackle or bazooka and finito.

>He´s on Yea Forums and not already a Ugmon.

Get a load of this guy.

Attached: 1543955423153.png (480x241, 75K)

You'll never know.

Go fuck yourself.

I doubt the battle would be that. It would be difficult since gouketsu is fast plus has martial arts on his side. Not to mention he has those eyes on him.

Attached: OPM - Suryui Resist.png (835x1200, 1.07M)

did Genus clone saitama?

Attached: 1501548857343.gif (379x440, 140K)

Attached: Mizuki 4.jpg (542x584, 82K)

>gray hair = old man
This is anime, user. Not real life.

Doubtful he couldnt have gotten any DNA or much data since he beat carnage and just left.

true, but Darkshine has arguably the highest physical damage output of all the heroes, hell I suppose all the physical stats except pure speed. We could only measure Gouketsu to infinity so it doesn't say much - but I from the webcomic I really think Darkshine is enough for most cadres. Not that any of them would be able to hurt him probably.

imagine how strong a darkshine/tatsumaki kid would be

Probably unless the others get a buff too.

Attached: x24 (1).png (800x1138, 1.33M)

Uh oh, looks like your incelness is quite advanced. You're now at the stage where the incel experiences random fits of rage.

spit, snot, even a drop of sweat on a piece of cloth are enough genetic material for a super geneticist genius like Genus, nothing keeps him for going full Alice project on saitama

We still have the last line of defense.

Attached: The executives.jpg (473x429, 69K)

Aru all grown up!

Attached: 1539655652099.jpg (1676x943, 792K)

Also the Drama CD made Darkshine look pretty damn strong, he easily defeated Asura Kabuto.

Didn't he already mention though that there was nothing special about Saitama including his DNA so there would be no point in cloning him. Breaking your limiter is an unknown process seemingly.

Yeah but Saitama didn't leave anything to work with. At best it just left with him a theory. I doubt he cloned him and its more monitoring and data keeping about breaking limiters.

Darkshine excels in almost all stats apart from mentality. That's his biggest weakness in the end. He crafted his identity around his physique so when he took even a little bit of damage his world fell apart.

We can't say for sure until we know if Blast is actually Saitama or not. Altough it is heavily implyied he is.
If he isn't than having Tatsumaki plus another Tatsumaki+ Level fighter would sure put a hamper on things. I bet, in this case, in the Hero's association. Otherwise theres an 80% chance they would have been overrun by the MA.
Also there are other wildcards in the HA that could carry them:
•Pig God unreleased and unknown power.
•Metal Knight is supposed to have an arsenal far stronger than Genos and Stench by the way he is treated in the manga.
•King.
And a few more i may have forgot, I don't remember if Drive Knight fought, but I think he didn't iirc.

he's the only one he knows who has broken his limit. if I was a crazy scientist with cloning science and unlimited octopus tentacles I will clone the shit out of him until I find one who can also break his limit and study the trigger that made him do it.

>Altough it is heavily implyied he is.
The opposite is true. We've we seen his silhouette and know he was operating before Saitama started training

maybe it's just albinism?

and still a loser

>heavily implied it is

Its not though. Web already showed hes a different person and existed before Saitama is even an adult or joined the association. He visits Tats as a kid which would also mean a time Saitama was. He also fought a ninja many Yeats ago putting the fukcer in a 15 year coma. And his last known mission his him fighting elder two years ago during a period he was still training and wasn't part of the association.

Attached: 4.png (904x1300, 444K)

maybe Pig God ate Blast and forgot he ate him?

Golden Sperm, ENW and Rover would had gave them hell, oh and Orochi.

>it is heavily implyied he is.

Attached: 1473951863365.gif (480x238, 415K)

he's saitama's dad

>King

Rare sekingar

Attached: 10.png (904x1300, 533K)

From a scientific perspective? Of course but I think its somewhat implied that the limit breaking goes somewhat beyond the purview of science which is what made Genus give up in the first place.

Blast is not Saitama, this has been debunked many times now. If he were young Saitama, he would have known Tatsumaki when he meets her later. If he were future Saitama, he wouldn't have hair and also he would one-shot Elder Centipede

Genus doesn't have biological body anymore.

Thread needs more Garou pics. Get to it.

Attached: peakgarou.jpg (847x1200, 260K)

>pig god tatsumaki ntr never ever

This. No more uggo or weakling posting.

what? isn't he made of blood and flesh like the other clones? we saw him bleed

Saitama didn’t eat raw humanoid arms.

I meant Genos. He can't break his limiter because his specs are limited to tech.

Attached: 1558948132386.jpg (1676x943, 809K)

Attached: 25 (3).jpg (1066x1600, 377K)

If all you needed to do was eat any old monster parts to become a monster, "monster cells" wouldn't be a plot point

who would be getting NTR'd? Tatsumaki is single and has no love interests

I wanna see female metalbat getting pounded by sweet mask

ah, yeah no, we were talking about the other guy, they have very similar name tho

Psykos & Hobo’s combo of paralyzing and spamming is actually pretty fucking overpowered and they can’t do anything against it.

>GUOOHHH HE EAT!! I SWEAT!!
Jesus FUCKING CHRIST, ANIME.

>Altough it is heavily implyied he is.
Other people have already said it but I need to chime in too to make sure that you know you are a big tard

are there any doujins where Garou fucks Mizuki?

saitama

Are there garou doujins in general?

Unfortunately no, doujin artists are still too stupid and gay to focus on making doujins of manly guys fucking hot girls

but pig god is a bro

You're thinking of Genos. Genus is the scientist.

Thank god. Also theyre probably mostly girls in OPM's case considering genosai is the most popular.

Eh I'm not the biggest fan of Garou anyway.

Attached: mizuki 5.jpg (330x567, 48K)

It's always weird to be reminded that a surprising amount of doujin and hentai artists are actually women

Attached: OPM - Phoenix Flare 2.png (762x1080, 1.33M)

in the young years they were (probably) far too fast for that, besides, once Psykos paralizes one, the other turns her to mincemeat

Women like fantasies as much as men. They just have a different style usually.

Some Neeclestar x Mizuki doujins would be gladly appreciated though

>Genos will never be strong
It hurts so bad bros

He'll get strong but hes kind of the antithesis theme of the story. I think thats why he jobs so much.

That’s purely your headcanon. They just said they lost their endurance and have back pains problems. Not that their fists are weaker. To add to it. Psykos should be able to stop both together, it’s the same action after all.

I love his back so much. I always imagine in bed before I drift to sleep that I am in serious trouble and as I open my teary eyes I see his back infront of me, protecting me. Saving me from that trouble.
I love him.

why even be strong? he has daddy saitama. he should go and ask the doctor for a loli body upgrade.

Now that I could get behind. They have an actual interaction plus Garou always seemed a little to reee for my liking.

That's pretty lewd

Attached: 100.jpg (800x1138, 372K)

>they didnt get to use their most powerfull technic
what a shame

not that we'll ever gonna find out, so shut the fuck up and enjoy the manga

Because Genos wants to be able to stop threats by himself. He idolizes Saitama because Saitama is the physical embodiment of the strength he desires. He doesn't want to be under him his entire life.

He's pretty strong the yank her out of the way one armed like that

Attached: 23.png (835x1200, 1.04M)

You are forgetting Rover which is one of the strongest dragons ever appeared.
However, Tatsu defeats Orochi, Metal Knight kills Elder Centipede and Rover (if he finally decides to fight seriously), i see Gouketsu on par with Bang or just slightly superior, if he is with Bomb or if a team of 2-3 S class is formed he is no big deal; Fubuki defeats Psykos, 3 teams with 2 S class each one, plus Amai Mask, kill the others cadres. If Golden Sperm is able to form, Tatsu kills him after Orochi. What messed up the HA raid was the compatibility (like AS, Amai Mask) and/or the fact that the cadres met the weakest S class (HE, Nyan and Gum would have died in seconds if they faced almost every other hero there, like in fact happened when Bang killed 2 of them in 2 hits).

He's probably able to princess carry her too on the day of their wedding

that would be great
who tops?

Attached: needlezuki.png (408x525, 405K)

>Unironically liking Captain Normalfagzuki
Utterly disgusting.

>Young Bang is literally Garou with a slightly different hair color
Miss me with that cliché shit

They switch obviously.

Both. They are a team in this.

Attached: OPM - Captain Mizuki 1.jpg (800x1138, 247K)

Theyre pretty cute

This reminds me of a doujin I read before about a girl running and being chased by guys about to rape her. Wish I remember the name.

Sorry but tornado of toddlers doesn't really do it for me.

nobody asked you, tripnigger
kill yourself

Viz name

Attached: 1563011981879.png (208x291, 68K)

>not respecting people's taste
You're not based.

The best female character: Tatsumaki
The most beautiful: Fubuki
The hottest: DO-S
The nicest: Mizuki
Fite me.

they have diferent facial features, eyes and hair
don't be retarded

Black Man

obviously the most beautiful female character is sonic

The nicest is King

Is Murata is most based artist ever? He had a bit of everything for everyone.

>Normalfag
You fucking wish, retard

This but unironically

Dark Spunk

Attached: 1563019519590.gif (448x299, 1.88M)

Aside from Tatsumaki your list is pretty spot on. Hysterical girls have no business being on top.

We could. Murata might have Bomb join Bang to fight the dragons, since he did exactly that against Elder Centipede. Which wpuld require Psykos to stop both, then. We’ll see.

Spunk yes

Attached: Spunk yeah.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Nigger Cum

Afroamerican Ejaculation.

Attached: BlackSpermsittingonAtomicSamurai.png (503x537, 424K)

>Implying I like a disgusting 28 years old shortstack
She is just as normalfag-friendly as Mizuki.

Misread this as daft spunk

Depending if Nyan survives till then i could see Bomb getting to take him out right then.

Who is the patrician choice then according to you?

Attached: OPM - Monster Conga.jpg (800x1138, 367K)

>Monster Scarab.
>Lizard Predator
>A Squig

good thing there are no Ork Boyz monsters

Attached: Ork_Warboss_with_Group.jpg (960x632, 154K)

Isn't gouketsu practically an upgraded Orc? Especially his original design

Attached: OPM - Gouketsu Level Dragon.png (800x1150, 790K)

Probably Job of a Committee Member by Inoue Kiyoshiro.
Not on Sadpanda due to Jakob, try Fakku or some stuff.

No need to thank me, just remember NOT to reply to shitposters.

Attached: 1558892965123.jpg (1261x1781, 297K)

who wins in an Esper fight, tatsumaki or Phoenix Jean?

Attached: 12525.jpg (748x1138, 353K)

> all those designs wasted on one panel monsters

Attached: 2.png (274x402, 85K)

Snek/Fubuki looks pretty good together

Attached: 1561839039995.png (900x763, 598K)

Phoenix Jean was powerful as shit. I don't see Tatsumaki really competing agaisnt the Phoenix force that well. Now if tats had it were talking.

It is simple.

He doesn't fuel his technology on our belief nor is he armed with improvised tools. Didn't even paint his Gi red so he could move faster.

Phoenix Jean, so powerful she could rearrange matter sub-atomically.

Do-S? Lin lin... twintail? Shadow ring? Couldn't be fubuki

>gyorogyoro doesn't die
tthis is bullshit of the highest degree

Garou is wasted being the guardian of that ugly faggot Tareo. I wish ONE made him a cute yet ugly girl.

Thats not fair matchup

Attached: 1088102-x_men135_11b.jpg (992x1529, 326K)

I HATE Fubuki.

Simmer down Waganma

never compare manga to capecomics unless you take low-end cape characters. Same with Superman/Saitama, I don't know, Sentry/Beerus whatever

>I wish ONE made him a cute yet ugly girl.
So you can pretend he's your creepy uncle?

well fuck.

Dark Seed

Well which one you attention slut?

formerly light chuck

The complete MA dragon roster (including last second evolutions like Phoenix Man) is stronger than the S class. But these are just what-ifs.

I am not an attention slut shut up how rude

Oh so its garou then.

just a slut then?

what was the point of having phoenixman be so strong and op if he got killed in one fight

there's no fun in that, who want to see B list street level heroes fight? that is the main problem of this manga

fuck off

Because its not really the point of opm

What was the point of having Carnage Kabuto be so strong and op if he got killed in one fight.

he wasn't strong though

lightless ejaculation

he'd probably make the top 5 of MA easily

Metal Knight nukes Z City, arc over.

>superman could beat saitama

please don't

this

God, if only.

greyscale gamete

The story with Tareo was based in the idea that he saved a random ugly kid, in the webcomic he didn't originally bond with him just randomly ran into him before Ripper and Buggod so your jealousy is stupid. Not to mention his story is far from over in the webcomic and you can't expect everything to be mixed into one arc, better he finds a cute girl and some romance in a new arc of it's own.

he would lose to phoenixman

What was the point of having Boros be so strong and op if he got killed in one fight

Its good to see the b level characters fight because they tend to be more co-operative in their fighting styles or fight smarter. It also slows down the power creep of the series. It has a lot of functions actually and is a nice break from the massive fights all the time.

Literally will never happen

Leave Garou out of your faggot whore roleplay.

Shitposter all the way then it seems.

Shut the fuck up autist i wasnt talking to you, faggot.

If anyone's destined for some romance in OPM it's Garou. Saitama is too dense and passionless.

Garou is not that important anymore. There will be no romance in OPM.

does murata get any input on the story

SHUT UP stop calling me that word stupid.

unrestrained Mob

Attached: 5410658-9720640957-tumbl.gif (500x281, 642K)

Black seed

Read the webcomic faggot

OPM is a comedy series.

The only romance that'll happen is one that is funnier to do instead of said romance failing.

i vastly prefer the webcomic but what does that have to do with my question.

>ywn wake up after a passionate night of baby making to see this
Why even live?

Attached: 67D18830-77E5-4D83-AEC3-B659C4A504D7.gif (450x986, 2.23M)

he has a carte blanch for the fights, but ONE gotta to approve of it

>Garou is not that important anymore
Is that what you keep telling yourself every day while coping? He's literally the second most important character in OPM next to Saitama based on his story messages, growth parallels and overall character potential. Keep suffering because he's not leaving the story any time soon.

A bit. Hes added some ocs and gets a little input on the fights iirc.

Ebony Cummies
that's not bad actually

Mob is barely tatsumaki level, he never did anything that could surpass her

he truly knows the hydrating power of WATER

Then youre pretty stupid. The changes from webcomic to manga are mainly muratas stuff. Orochi & minor fights like fitness girl are all his. We have yet to see the manga overtake the webcomic to see how much he really gets to decide on the story. But like i said things like ororchi are already different and depending on who you believe orochi will have a bigger part to play still

God dammit my fucking sides, thank you

Thin prospect of ordering Fubuki robowaify some 15 years later?

Making romance funny is the easiest thing for any mangaka. And OPM isn't primarily a comedy but a bloody action seinen and a comedy. Romance is always a subgenre of seinen.

He makes suggestions but they're usually just about fight scenes and pacing.

wait one himself adds story in the manga so why would the manga being different tell me anything about murata's contributions? maybe you meant something else. or you're a dumbass.

Phoenix man was the best fight in the MA arc thus far. I liked the changes between the webcomic and murata's. Phoenix man becoming a non-retard really helped.

>Gouketsu could be dealt with by bang and bomb
It's impossible to tell how strong he is other than above low dragon and below Orochi. What we know about Bang and Bomb is that they are below Elder and stronger than low dragons. They all could be a match for one-another.

No problem. Keep coping.

did the manga catch up to the part where garou and saitama fight? i forget when exactly it is in the webcomic but i remember saitama like grabs the ground and flips a giant mile wide piece of it into the air. has the manga caught up to that part yet?

Delusion. There hasnt been a hint of romance and to force it in would be hamfisted and clumsy as fuck. Keep waiting for your garoufucker self insert fantasy.

fem MB

ONE has outright stated tatsu is stronger than repressed Mob but that full power/released Mob "would be a different story"

Bless you user

seinen is a demographic you simpleton

Enter CHADren

Attached: jiren.jpg (735x987, 65K)

The story is the same. ONE didnt alter anything, the minor differences are muratas creative freedom see MA arc

Probably unofficially, but it's ONE's script at the end of the day.

>hasnt been a hint of romance
Show me where I said there was a hint retard. Nowhere, you're arguing with strawmen. Romance is a common and almost unavoidable part of seinen, making it some cringy main subgenre would be hamfisted and no one talked about that. But occasional romantic or comical lovestories are always part of seinen, you can't avoid that eventually. At which point it shows up in a manga is completely irrelevant and often not even hinted. It's like you've read 0 seinens in your life.

who?

With him the joke is that he thought of himself as smart and deserving of greater power, but when he actually got handed that greater power he fumbled it and lost against someone who was genuinely smart and humble unlike him.

Like i said, keep waiting then. Im sure your self insert will show up and garou will fall in love

then stop being such a degraded slut
or at least learn your place under the sole of my shoe

Gtfo

>Romance is a common and almost unavoidable part of seinen
No it's not, seinen as a demographic covers such a wide range of genres that it's basically impossible to say there are any common factors. Seinen covers cooking mangas, horror mangas, slice of life, science fiction, historical fiction, and more.

The over-over-overpowering of Phoenix Man made the stupid gag that defeated him funnier.

That is extremely disgusting what is wrong with you it is like you can make a living out of being disgusting.

BRONCHITIS MY ASS, IT'S BEEN A MONTH

Attached: 1560800728989.jpg (108x241, 12K)

Please be kind and patient to ONE sensei he is under the weather.

Attached: 1563046301896.png (727x437, 205K)

you wish you could make a living out of doing disgusting acts to my manhood, slut

How right you are let me correct myself, the most common genres that are aimed at seinen which are action-battle-comedy like OPM, horror, isekai and even slice of life are 80% and usually more accompanied by more or less prevalent romantic plots or mini plots inside the manga. Like I said in the previous post, not as one of the main subgenres but as a integral and unavoidable element in the manga. Remind me of one action battle shonen/seinen that didn't have romance in one form or another?

What is he drinking? Some kind of weird iced tea? Looks like ice cubes, a fruit slice, and cinnamon sticks? Churros? Licorice?

I assume it's iced beer.

Genos will fall in love. Not garou.

He already fell in love, with Saitama. Amai fell in love with Saitama too. Shit pairings tho, we need better ones.

Yeah those blow, honestly.

Jesus Christ can you stop I hate you lots you just say random words that are disgusting and not true

Even with that he has nothing to compete with the Phoenix force. That's cosmic levels of power compared to Mob's. Both have no chance.

Naruto.

>team of 2-3 S class
This was never going to happen ever.

>What messed up the HA raid was the compatibility
This was apart of Orochi's plan and why they were lying in wait with the correct match ups in mind.

>Fubuki defeats Psykos
Without Saitama Garou would've hunted King successfully which means he wouldn't be able to invite Bang and Bomb wihch means no Fubuki showing up to team up with them.

Tatsumaki is a non-issue once Psykos defeats her through trickery yet again so the only left to even put up a real fight is Metal Knight who may or may not have the weaponry to deal with the MA. The best bet for humanity is probably the infighting between the monsters once they've beaten the top heroes and start vying for supremacy among themselves or go off to do their own thing.

Tatsumaki falling for Saitiama?

the more you move your fingers to type these pathetic excuses, the more I feel your hands around my member

Garbage-tier

Can someone remind where this amai x saitama thing started? Was it him seeing garou get btfo’d?

>COME BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

Attached: OPM - Brave Chase v2.png (1513x1079, 1.73M)

Didn't that shit have an entire pairing war arc or something like that?

Its not even seinen

I'm ready to buy it but Saitama is too stupid to manage Tatsumaki. He also doesn't know the meaning of no, she told him to get his paws off her several times and he didn't. That's sexual harassment.

>Without Saitama Garou would've hunted King successfully
Go easy on assumptions like that, it would have been entirely possible for Garou to just pass out from exhaustion in front of King, or never even meet him in the first place.
You're giving King's luck much less credit than it deserves.

>Remind me of one action battle shonen/seinen that didn't have romance in one form or another?

There was a war arc sure but I'd hardly call it romance.

Don't look at me, I didn't even read that shit. But it definetely had some stupid romance drama in it that I know.

Even so, naruto had childish crushes, an emphasis on family, and romances in it from early on. Its not a far-fetched theme in that story or with the dramatic tone.

I can't argue on the subject of Nardo since I never read or watched it but if it has drama between male and female characters that ended up with marriage and kids then that's romance in the form I specified. Not a main genre but a subplot dumbass. Now give me an actual example of a shonen/seinen action or battle manga with no romance.

He could handle Tatsumaki just fine, in fact he is the only one in the world bar blast that could.

Attached: 1559249101803.png (702x1297, 418K)

>mb and garou have a bromance
>fem mb and garou have a romance
MB should have been a girl

Attached: 1560726823030.jpg (943x1200, 127K)

So you want a battle manga where none of the characters get married and have kids? That'll be a tough find.

It started in a webcomic chapter somewhere between chapter 94 to 100 I can't remember exactly. There's a chapter where Amai is daydreaming while staring at Saitamas photo and telling his agent and some guys to fuck off since they "have no beauty". He then enters into an argument with them and ends it by saying none of them have beauty "like his", Saitamas. So he developed an obsession with him.

They aren't friends, though.

Closest I can think off the top of my head is probably Toriko.

Will we ever get a time manipulating villain in OPM? I'd like it just for Saitama telling him not to explain how it works

Attached: 30vqgf.png (540x304, 169K)

>That'll be a tough find.
That's exactly my point. But you have a lot of action and battle mangas where characters die and have no marriage, not even sex in some cases or kids but they have romance or romantic based drama or development. I'm saying romance is a subplot that's ever present for action and battle mangas.

>just got up to date on the webcomic
>have new appreciation for faggy fag and jack o lantern panic
>dying for a new chapter
>dying to see it redrawn by murata
At least I have the manga to hold me over
For the next 30 minutes

Good one, they jerk off to food. But even Toriko has romance, some broad in love with the mc.

Toriko didn't have blatant romance but it did end up with Toriko getting married to that useless chick who didn't show up except once every blue moon.

Me too. Itll only be like 3 years friend.

Attached: 2.png (835x1200, 1.1M)

>cute Fubuki
>cute Tatsumaki
>thicc DO-S

I can only take so much

Attached: 74716322_p0.jpg (613x874, 1.01M)

SHUT UP YOU ARE LITERALLY A STUPID PERSON THAT JUST THINKS ABOUT DISGUSTING STUFF AND THINKS THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT THAT

says the actual slut currently housing my cock and balls inside their mouth

Kek, i dont remember that at all i should prolly reread

>>have new appreciation for faggy fag and jack o lantern panic
glad to have you on board with us, user.

Attached: 49211213_p35.png (500x539, 209K)

Said marriage was pretty much just the excuse to munch on God at the end, Toriko right away bailed out into space afterwards.

Weird to think sonic was red at one point. Not even gonna touch on that faggy fag

>chibi fubuki
when is Fubuki going to become powerful enough to transform into her chibi form

If she'd want him. I think he pisses her off.

Attached: x9 (2).jpg (600x848, 83K)

One is a fucking faggot, Sonic and Flash look so much like women face-wise it's ridiculous.

Yet another case of draw it a girl, call it a boy.

That's Murata's drawings. In ONE's doodles they look like every other guy.

What the hell a mouth can’t be a house you stupid disgusting freak

>has the hots for Blast
There you go, no room for an immature baldy in her heart.

Thats a little ridiculous. At least as far as sonic's concerned. Hes cute but id attribute it more to boyishness. Flash is a little more pretty. Theyre just bishounen.

Attached: tumblr_oq0hxlY9kU1vy2tgqo3_250.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Based and canon

Saitama is stronger than Blast, also Blast is married and probably a case of "never meet your heroes" for Tats.
the entire point of their fight having a romantic subtext was that she was a little attracted to him because he is stronger than her and thats her fetish.
it was their first real interaction too.
by the end of the six months they'll be fuckin.

Attached: x4.jpg (600x848, 131K)

your gaping slut mouth is a cock mansion and it has it's doors open at all times for me to come in

one probably wanted the red + blue aesthetic trope. I don't know why murata deviated so much from it, though.

Attached: 55051140_p1.png (550x666, 507K)

Please can you stop why are you getting creative with such disgusting thoughts also please for the last time I am not a slut so stop it

If she's targetting both, then she can only use half her psychic power on each.

Attached: 34 (3).png (800x1138, 1.15M)

This guy is jerking off, 100%.

>that image
Cute!!!
Im partial to grey eyes, purple face marks, myself. Right now it seems like him and ff are purple/yellow? Those are opposite colors. Either way, im glad murata changed it. red sonic is just not right.

Women don't like men who behave like retards and persistently touch them when told to let go. She got seriously hurt because of him and harassed by his physical grabbing, realistically after that he lost all his chances with her. Not to mention he was actually talking the Fubuki group into beating her now while she's weakened. He'd have to break his balls sideways and risk death to save her or some shit to win her over after all that and we all know that's impossible for him.

my creativity is fueled by your sluttiness so I'm basically overflowing with it, and since you can't keep your slut levels in check I'll just have to keep going
although I know that's exactly what a slut like you wants, so be thankful

I mean your not wrong but its the weakest excuse for a romance subplot I could think of off the top of my head.

One were are you so i can kick your ass?

Attached: one.jpg (309x267, 36K)

>who want to see B list street level heroes fight?
B List / street level heroes are more interesting than A List / cosmic level heroes.

Not our fault you're sexually attracted to feminine men.

Yeah it was rushed... Just pike a lot of stuff in the manga.

>Never ever space arc and Buddie trips with Neo

Don’t talk to me ever again and I will never ever come here again and post stuff because you ALL SUCK + DISGUSTING + STUPIDS

You promised to kick his ass last week.

tats isnt exactly a normal woman

Will Nyan survive and become another one of Saitama's pets with Rover and BS?

Attached: dd85adi-c7e7e797-d79a-4eb1-adc4-16ab9e03d863.jpg (1060x1500, 759K)

virgin

you can't get enough of it, slut
you're not leaving anytime soon and you'll always be coming back, eager for more of the shaming you deserve

Shame really, but atleast it went out with a bang overall. The Full Course of Rage and Oni finishing it was proper kino.

Attached: 1556400493684.png (860x1250, 455K)

I want to kick ONE's ass too. Faggot self inserts into Saitama and it pisses me off, so I'm going to beat him up. Afterwards, I'm going to say "YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME". See how he likes it.

>Women don't like men who persistently touch them when told to let go.
>he doesn't know

>falls for the guy who saved her 20 years ago
Sure user. All women, normal or not, have the same base standards and inclinations.

>he
I'm not a he.

Lol... garoufags

like I care what you think you are, tranny

Do you know how hard it is to find a bald mc to self insert as? Saitama is all we got.

>Final demon shows up and one shots
>Destroying parts of the planet with base techniques
>knocking Jirou
>Midora death

We didn't deserve this. I did have a thought once of Toriko v Saitama but after seeing it probably not close match as always.

Probably not. OPM powerlevels are all about raw power instead of gimmicks.

SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I AM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably, he's one of the more comedic dragons.

don't cum too loudly, slut

Kek. No fag, the point is I'm right. The only women who say no to play hard to get are actual gutter whores and sluts, and whores, sluts and trannies (You) are neither women nor even human for that matter. The majority of normal women don't like to be randomly touched by some random loser. Why do you think she was foaming at the mouth from anger?

wow, calling you a tranny sure set you off
I wonder why?

I've never seen someone that knows so little pretend to know so much

If One does show up, these two are gonna get it

Attached: 1559387668209.jpg (1144x1088, 375K)

Tranny detected.

Good GOD imagine what their parents were like for them to spawn such pieces of art

Attached: 1561686455524.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

I've been argumenting that Tats hated being touched by Saitama several posts before that you faggot. It's annoying to listen to your incel delusions of women liking to be touched randomly by some creep.
The best you'll ever get in regard to this fantasy of yours is exactly this parallel shitpost war going on between the transslut pretending to be arguing with some sucker who's beating off to the roleplaying. I'm surprised they didn't get banned jet and it's a fine example of you homos thinking play and pretend is a thing.

Says the actual tranny.

is this improved?

wow this post REEKS of tranny

THAT FUCKING METAL TEXTURE

Attached: 913.jpg (680x513, 99K)

I see you're busy with projecting so you stopped slutposting with the other user. Nice.

fuck off tripnigger this episode aired ages ago
stop posting irrelevant rubbish

No this as the best it can get.
They didn't use it just on metal. Anything shiny was a victim of it.

Attached: 1559075346748.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>if my point doesn't apply to them they are gutter whores

>thinks women get attracted to good boy points

No.

Attached: 1561489194588.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

I hope one day when Blast shows up, he reveals to Saitama that he too is limit broken but it didn't cause him to go perma bald

>Waiting on the episode & merch
My dick is ready

Attached: hnngggg.jpg (1400x778, 619K)

plot armor bullshit

I do get attracted to good boy points

>Liking Normalfagzuki
Yeah not even gonna bother talking to you.

Attached: OPM - Captain Mizuki 8.jpg (800x1138, 329K)

Why do you faggots like this shit character?

Jeez, I most certainly don't know what makes this fun and endearing character shit, do you know why user?

Then why’d you reply dumbass

Fit heroine character with fun and cheery attitude.

Attached: 128.jpg (800x1138, 354K)

>Fun
>Endearing
Yeah no.

then tell us why she's shit

they wanna fuck her thats literally it
same with Fubuki and Tatsu's fanbases as well as half of Garou's and most of Sonic's

Look at her. Look at her face. She has a perfect punchable face. Her attitude is as mediocre as it fucking comes, just because she isn’t a cunt like most females in this manga doesn’t make her “endearing” or “fun”. Not to mention, she is a literal filler made by Murata so normalfags would find something to be attracted to. I don’t know how anyone can like that ugly shit character.

Not really. I have no desire to as she's not real. I just liked her especially seeong someone other than tats doing something. I also liked needlestar, feather and one shooter.190728062
That's fine if you don't like her.

Nice headcanon faggot

Beautiful combo

Attached: 54 (1).jpg (800x1138, 365K)

This fight was when the manga officially jumped the shark

How so?

Went on too long, read like typical shonen garbage, too many "LOL JUST KIDDING I'M STILL ALIVE RIGHT BEHIND YOU LMAO" shit which made it feel like I was reading Bleach

Based Murata totally saw that video

It only went long due to Murata having redrawings plus slow pace of releases. Plus being extended since Phoenixman got more development than he did web wise.

Attached: 17.png (905x1300, 1.04M)

I think you just got a case of bad taste user

not Ripper, but he is using Ripper's body as bandages

>1000 hours in paint
Doujin crossover never

Attached: 6516165.jpg (800x1138, 621K)

We won't get doujin especially of her since she's not as popular as the other three. Also saigenos dominates them in numbers.

Post THAT tats pic

fucking ESLs need to read the webcomic
its chapter 97

Attached: x5.jpg (600x848, 123K)

Fubuki, tats, and...mosquito girl?

Attached: 1559637663883.jpg (1230x1600, 353K)

Will Genos ever find that rogue cyborg that fucked his life up

Attached: 1558912437062.png (710x1120, 1.17M)

obviously it was metal knight

Do S
Not until way later.

Attached: 1558724897321.gif (480x270, 3.05M)

yes, but by the time he does he'll have absurdly surpassed him, and in the pure anticlamax of realizing he just evaporated his nemesis with one shot he'll experience the Melancholy of Saitama

Are you for serious right now

I've seen some faggots on this site but you're one of a kind, do you realize you're talking about fictional Chinese cartoons characters?

happy tats is so cute

Attached: 1559928621135.jpg (500x509, 47K)

that would be a way to end the manga, both Genos and Saitama just sitting somewhere looking sad

Saitama has zero sexual or romantic appetite
He has zero grasp of who is and isn't physically attractive
there's not even any signs of him masturbating like a bin full of tissues or jokes about his search history

What’s the point Genos will job to him then Saitama will one punch him.
This is what will literally happen.

and then Genos will literally suck off Saitama's big hard cock for avenging his loved ones right?

What kind of drink is that? Looks like it has apples and...celery?

Not really Genos has a 9 inch dick Saitama has 6 inches

this makes me want to drink water

stay hydrated, my friend.

Cinnamon sticks, so cider.

I was drinking water just a moment ago, water is the best

Bet that shit taste good.

yes because he is that cyborg

this is good too

Some sort of weird iced tea, probably.

get thee behind me, satan

it's water
he ordered a shitload of water

It can't be water with all that extra shit in it.

I love drinking water but as someone who works out I am afraid of all that “water weight” bullshit so sometimes I end up make myself thirsty.

it totally can
people put weird shit in all kinds of dishes and drinks

don't be a pussy, hydrate

Glad people are acknowledging the whip waifu

Pig God is Blast.

Attached: pig god secret move.jpg (600x848, 169K)

I want to see Mizuki get mating pressed by Darkshine's enormous Japanese BBC.

Dimple is not in this manga user

Fuck I forgot

>inb4 the series ends and he never even used it

Attached: 1540308357776.png (295x321, 189K)

This will actually proof that ONE can’t write for shit

>a well executed joke in a comedy manga is proof you're a bad writer
based shounentard

Amai and Saitama also had a pretty cool interaction in the audiobook where Saitama indirectly inspired him.

yeah, while Saitama was desperately trying to take a diarrhea shit

>all these fags arguing power levels when King exists

Attached: 1540783499413.jpg (450x600, 149K)

tracklist is up
onepunchman-anime.net/goods/cd/soundtrack2.php

I've always hated this shit in manga. Who in the fuck who get that much food and not take the time to enjoy the taste of it?

Hungry people who use up a lot of energy and would need a ton of protein (ie anime characters)

Runner's Heaven?

Attached: runners heaven hentai ass sauce jog.jpg (1000x757, 239K)

How long til Garou's theme gets uploaded and we're not stuck with EPIC METAL COVERS?

Blackteria. Black Cell. Blackietubbie.

its out on the 24th so probably around then

I don't know where the bromance comes from
He put him in the hospital and if it wasn't for his little sis metal bat would have put Garou six feet under

Attached: 1519414195168.jpg (720x779, 89K)

Arguing about powerlevels in the one series whose entire premise is that they are meaningless is the ultimate irony.

Hrs right actually, Psykos has power but not skill, she can’t hold both Bang and Bomb at the same time

>4 more years just to see Garou vs Darkshine

Attached: 1471209438529.jpg (604x543, 94K)

WHERE'S THE CHAPTER ONE
PLEASE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.51_[2019.07.02_20.36.06].jpg (1920x1080, 958K)

is everyone in japan a premature ejaculator or something

>Blast being Saitama
Imagine being this autistic

Attached: 6AC1CF17-6723-49B3-8816-9E4C7B41B7AA.jpg (600x450, 37K)

>He’s not a Garoutard
I don’t know if I should be disgusted or impressed

You can do the Blast is Saitama theory if we see any in-universe time travel. Until then, shut the fuck up.

Psykos is very skilled. How do you think she have that powerful gravity technique in the first place?

SALAD DODGING

Didnt he have some ecchi manga on his shelves in one if the earlier chapters?

It’s truly amazing how autistic this place can be

Attached: D59AB623-5653-4CE3-80C6-148233407B2B.jpg (674x678, 198K)

Is this not the case with most of opms most popular characters? You can want to fuck them AND like them as characters.

Attached: 1 (1).png (860x1236, 561K)

half of those are me, I was just having good fun and I hope the other(s) user(s) were too
that slut was totally into it and so was I

Attached: thestrong.png (680x489, 306K)

K

Blast isn't human.

Blast is literally a blast.

But weve seen him. He talked.

It's a blast that is in the shape of a human and capable of human speech.

And with that I will admit that I did not read the manga or webcomic yet, just watched the anime. Which should I read first?

You can do like i did and read the manga first then the webcomic. Its a pretty alright way to experience it, but i dont think the order is particularly important. Theyre both great.

Attached: 24.png (835x1200, 1.11M)

>the part in the webcomic where genos almost left saitama to pursue the rogue cyborg but decided being saitama's housewife was better
Hate it. I want Genos to be anything other than the guy who blows up in every fight and comes back with bigger arms. He needs to leave Saitama, who then realizes he's lonely and helps him with his quest or something.

Webcomic first, the jokes (which are its strong point) hit harder plus its nice to see the fights get properly drawn

Hell get his arc dont worry. If (and i say this lovingly) stupid joke characters are getting attention/an arc you can believe genos will.

Its either Drive Knight fucking with him or Dr. Kuseno

holy shit that sounds horrible. i love their bromance but genos needs to grow in the foreground. id love it if the story was mainly about those two but it doesn't sound like it is/will. oh well

Holy shit, I read that as “beauty like this” when I first read the webcomic like a million years ago. I thought AM was speaking about himself. Alright user, I was wrong.

Attached: 8F7702BF-AACF-4308-ADDB-72B92D84BD75.jpg (440x530, 63K)

I like this one

no need to pout, its cute that mask has a mancrush on Saitama

What the hell is water? Sounds delicious.

ONE doesnt want you to forget genos is a deluded stalker who forced his way into saitamas life and is intrusive as fuck. The only reason he could stay was to pay his rent and clean.

>thought genos was going to join the neo heroes and start learning separate from saitama's indifferent ass
>he even almost had a realization about saitama
>does this instead

Attached: x26.jpg (600x848, 69K)

It was funny, though.

it sure was
at least sonic is getting some character development now because he had the same problem

Pig God eats monsters for a living you literal retards.

if saitama doesn't want a battlerobot maid (male) around he should speak up

She has literally no fucking skill user, weak trash Fubuki said so herself AND BEAT HER. She’s powerful yes, she just isn’t good at using those powers and apparently can’t multitask for shit. Garou notes so too when they chatted.

Attached: 7F25C86E-8A1B-4C0D-B248-F15789F0C889.jpg (600x848, 116K)

Attached: D0D24883-3166-477C-A611-74309E0C85DD.png (800x1138, 513K)

>he even almost had a realization about saitama
eh he kinda did but still decided to stay as Saitama's disciple anyway is what that whole thing meant.
Saitama has actually helped him with moral guidance and what it means to be a hero even if he can't make him physically stronger
they're in a good place now imo

>GENOS THE TAPE
made me laugh hard

Attached: x13 (1).jpg (600x848, 110K)

It was such an underrated page, I liked it more than the door joke.

Attached: x9.png (600x848, 466K)

>psykos is bad at multitasking
relatable

Kek

just blew my load to this

Genuinely curious where this is gonna go, since sonic is my favorite character. Update soon one.

sonic got a zenkai boost through the power of diarrhea
don't thank me for the early plot reveal

Wait, how tall is flash?

Attached: x10.png (600x848, 397K)

Paralyzing one person & attacking =/= paralyzing two persons.

I saw someone say it would be like its a joke where sonic thinks hes a monster and tried to turn into his monster form and it doesnt work. That isnt a thing in the webomic though

You know. I almost wish the manga was about Garou. He's easily one of the most interesting characters ever created, even if his reason are childish.

About 5'7. Hes shorter than sonic kek

Can you explain his appeal to me? I genuinely want to enjoy garou as much as other people do but i cant find it in me.

If Garou could get outta that I’m pretty sure Bang and Bomb could do so too

You should know by now that even a mosquito bite could kill all of nippon. Why they hate antibiotics so much is beyond me.

>hes never had iced water with lemon and cinnamon sticks in it
bruh

>cutting out the best part when genos fires a blast and that was his plan all along

God damn, ONE's art and humor is improving. Him and Murata being besties is really a blessing for both of them.

Yeah it's really great honestly.
Kind of interested if he has plans for a new series.

His appeal is a person who was bullied trying to stand up for others, but he's misguided because being bullied and scorned by everyone when he was younger warped his sense of reality. He's a person trying to do good but was misguided by the dark sides of society. Garou wasn't the monster, society was.

He's talking the side of monsters and wants to be one when he can't be one because he a) can't kill anyone and b) still clings to humanity because he can still bond with people
Same goes for Psykos and HE
I just think it's interesting that the are humans who side with monsters without losing their own humanity
>Have Psykos and HE killed anyone? They sure tried, but actively
>They caused a lot of panic and chaos but they seem to mainly sit on their behinds and let the others do the work

>tfw the anime being absolute trash saved the threads from losing their comfyness

so society punched all those people?

Through the transit of math, yes.

nothing comfier than dying for 2 days

Are you implying it's not? Because that is the definition of comfy

brain damage, the ultimate comfy booster