Someone give me a quick rubdown about the chink Marx "anime", is it even worth watching for unintentional comedy?

Someone give me a quick rubdown about the chink Marx "anime", is it even worth watching for unintentional comedy?

Attached: Gammer and sigle.png (420x420, 32K)

Chink cartoons belong on Yea Forums

Considering the Chinese government is behind this technical quality should be pretty high.
The story might be comical or stupid, though.

Not anime, doesn't belong on Yea Forums.

I'm here only for the Spurdo :D

Attached: 1563385674.png (691x465, 18K)

Not anime but wouldn't surprise me if a fair amount of people on this board had looked it up, since there's probably an over-representation of communists across Yea Forums.

I think it's due to people not having jobs and roleplaying as revolutionaries from mom's basement. I mean if you have social anxiety or some disorder and have a difficulty finding work because of that I sympathize but the moment you start blaming others for your own shortcomings and advocate to steal from others through violence you can end up in ditch for all I care.

Attached: 1443897170488.png (716x499, 440K)

If you look at marx as a NEET shitposter his manifesto makes more sense

nice reddit copypasta

Yeah, it's kinda funny to me when I see people on the far left worship Marx when he's one of the worst people you could possibly think of and would rather watch several of his kids starve to death than having to get an actual job. Personally I couldn't think of a worse human being than that.

Obviously not copypasta but wouldn't surprise me if you had seen similar posts elsewhere, seeing as people criticizing communists isn't exactly rare and for good reason.

Bakunin was his contemporary and deeply suspicious of the man people should read his thoughts, there are deep links between marxism and a certain religious group.

The title of the show alone is a huge red flag when it's called "The Leader" even though Marx was just a philosopher/journalist.

t. /pol/ normalfag who has never picked up a history book

You mean Bakunin, the man who supported secret societies despite larping about "antiauthoritarianism"?

>violence is bad, m'kay?
/pol/tards are just conservative liberals

>still trying to push a communist/anarchist divide 200 years after the petty fights between two bearded fat men
unironically kill yourself

>t. /pol/ normalfag who has never picked up a history book

Seeing as you're not putting forth any actual argument as to why anything I said would be false I guess that means you agree with me. Thanks for the support user!

Besides, why would I be going on /pol/ when I clearly dislike far leftists? Last time I went there was during the 2016 election night and had a blast watching the threads.

What the fuck

Know what's even better? The German translation is literally "Führer".
Really makes you think.

No cancerous crossboarding polposters are making longwinded posts in Yea Forums about how they need to seize the means of production, but they do constantly make longwinded posts about how the kikes all need to be gassed

But Capitalism is extremely problematic, too.
What solution do you suggest?

Distributism

What's going on in this thread

Go back to your containment board you fucking aspies

Attached: 1517367208820.png (492x280, 141K)