Making a girl cry

>making a girl cry
Wow, Accelerator is such a piece of shit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.59_[2019.07.17_18.38.00].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

But killing 100s of girls is okay tho

Make it like 9999

Can't wait for best trap to show up.

Attached: 71335243_p0.jpg (800x1131, 212K)

What's the point of watching this if accelerator isn't edgy?

He should have knocked them unconscious then hauled them off to the popo. Being lenient to vaginoids who tried to steal your genetic code is unacceptable.

The progression of edgy antagonists is fun to see
Just when you think the current ones are edgy, ones that are 5 times as edgy show up

QLIPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE QLIPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Edgy accelerator is garbage

No, he based.

Terminal/units does not count.

Attached: bb504a202c48e85a21be71159c3e4682--a-certain-scientific-railgun-otaku-anime.jpg (236x295, 12K)

Can't wait until he makes a girl pee herself

I can't wait until my wife Leader appears.

Is Leader related to Knight Leader?

It's hard to be mad when the purpose of females is to take your genetic code anyways

Does that make her Dyke Leader?

Girls like the bad boys who make them cry though

Doesn't he stay as an edgy ''''''villain'''''' until the most recent season of index?

Yeah we know, how is this news

He's just following the example set by his idol.

Why did it take them so long to make a standalone accel animu when he was the only good thing in the "a certain scientific" series??

Yeah but his edginess was because of GROUP. The whole manga is before s2

Please go back to facebook

whatcha talking about?
don't you know you're supposed to skip the first episode of any jc staff show? its guaranteed to be shit and poison the rest of your experience, besides being insulting to it's audience.

opm newfag please

Attached: 1457162453407.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

index first episode was shit too

oh shut up already

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.02_[2018.11.09_22.30.49].jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>the only good thing
You mean Misaka?

*Misaki

One word: ewww.

waifushitters need to be gassed

>t. jealous baby who lacks the mental strength to be absorbed into a story

not nearly as bad as shipperfags

It's true for railgun at least.

railgun was bad because of pacing and tone of its sol episodes though. For a studio known for having shit original content they did pretty well for Accel's 1st episode

I'm fairly certain Kamachi wrote it so, there's why

Attached: 1562959042273.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Why does this show have such a different art style from the main show, even though they're both made by JC Staff?

Different character designer, I think the old one has been busy with something lately since he didn't do all the episodes of index 3

Because they have different staff

They need to get someone other than the old one for Astral Buddy too. The stick bodies from Index and Railgun won't work in something that has thick girls on every page.

He's still pretty edgy in this.

Attached: x32.png (968x1400, 310K)

>He is the strongest and most horrible monster
How did we go from that

To this?

Attached: Dwuq6gzUwAAb17z.jpg (650x870, 117K)

Big squid tidds.

There's like half a dozen characters who contributed to him mellowing out, and the squid wasn't one of them.

Tits are well known to heal every affliction under the sun.

That's not my point.

It's fanart, he doesn't care for her.

>Accelerator doesnt care about 545
Holy kek

Who is his favourite girl?

Hard mode: no Quensette.

Okay, I believe you

Probably Mariydi. Both seem unapproachable on the surface but they have an underlying sense of justice and don't mess around.

Sasha.