Mob Pyscho 100

Why is it so good?

Attached: 312134.jpg (225x350, 24K)

because it starrs Saitama in a wig

It's a sweet story that understands the flaws of anti-social behavior and the inevitable outcome of reckless ambition and power. However, it also shows the weakness of weakness.

I like the series but the ending was really predictable.

did you read it? because the anime doesn't have everything.

Too bad there hasn't been one decent thread on Yea Forums about mob because of fujos and shitposter

Attached: 100 percent mad.gif (540x304, 535K)

That episode is nothing short of phenomenal

Attached: 1563304915738.jpg (6400x3600, 2.06M)

Amazing visual direction and animation. And it somewhat relatable to socially awkward/autist

>amazing visual direction/animation
This. Is there any anime in the last decade that looks this good besides maybe Space Dandy?

Attached: 2e092552acc21ea581f9f0c98c377426.gif (498x280, 1.61M)

Sakuga

for once the mc actually tries to improve himself instead of resisting fucking everything

It's the only anime off the top of my head where the protagonist truly changes and it's meaningful

Great character writing and, in the anime, incredible visual direction and animation.

God I wish there was enough content for a season 3

They HAVE to do ???. It all means nothing if they dont

hopefully they'll do a movie or an ova to adapt what's left of the manga, but I don't know how anime gets made so maybe it's not plausible

OPM S1, but MP100 still looks snazzier. Likely due to it being much more action oriented so more time to shine. Imagine Bones doing OPM S3...

Its not. Its terribly written hypocritical garbage.

>using your powers on other people is wrong
>having powers doesnt make u special
>proceeds to curb stomp everyone who opposes him with overwhelming authoritarian force.

Lmao look at these retards.

Ill give mob psycho one thing its the perfect litmus test to tell if someone has dog shit taste.

Why can't you make an actual thread that has something specific to discuss rather than keeping it vaguely open for shitposts?

I remember checking out the threads about it the day before the show started airing back in 2016. I also started reading the manga that very same night Why can't we go back bros?

Ever hear of the paradox of tolerance?

because Bones is good at animating mindless shonenshit, so they were perfect for adapting the second season

To be fair to ONE though, the reveal that ???% wasn't some inner demon or ghost or some bullshit but just Mob literally being unable to deal with his emotions on a raw level was refreshing. You can nitpick the story but I admire it for trying to tell the message it was trying to tell.

Attached: noctis.png (638x633, 787K)

Yeah its leftoid ad hoc rationalization for violence against people they disagree with.

literal retard

Pretentious faggot.

Mob psychofags are almost as bad as HxHfags. They think their trash show is a masterpiece.

so fucking stupid

Brainlet.

Seething boku no hero shitter

Attached: bokuno.gif (1298x592, 526K)

Nope. I hate bnha also. Not as much as Hxh though. I could at least finish bnha and mob psycho. I dropped HxH after the 10th episode.

>he finishes shows he hates
You're running out of time. Soon it'll be your time to shuffle off this mortal coil and you'll have wasted it arguing with people on a chinese photograph forum

Why do guys insist on fighting with one another all the time? Honestly it you don't like the anime why even bother coming into this thread just to be negative? It impresses no one

>finished mob
>complaints about it show that he didnt

Its not my fault HxH wasn't even entertaining enough to watch it.

bnha and mob psycho at least were entertaining even if they were poorly written. HxH is both poorly written and not entertaining.

It’s pretty bad

It just is. You shouldn't ask so much question. If you liked it, good for you.

I thought it was pretty good too.