Who's winning the 8bowl?

Attached: Oregairu.png (1366x768, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/yuckyno a shit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendship.

No one.

>supposedly "realistic" show
>loser MC still ends up with a harem
every time.

I just want more Iroha next season.

>loser MC
Dumbfuck.

Why did they introduce this character? I was hoping it was going to be Yukino who NTRs hikigaya with hayama, but now it turns out it will be some literal who?

Or maybe Yukino will NTR them both, and then they will NTR Yui?

I lead my own club (even had girls in it) and hosted a whole bunch of events in high school too, but I'm a permavirgin loser.

Kato

Iroha

Saki'll come from behind and snatch 8man away after they find themselves on the rooftop while ditching prom like the loners they are

8man's gonna lose

Irohasu

We're getting more 8man next season? Shit, I need to check anichart more often!

Let's hope it doesn't turn out like OreImo or Shomin Sample with a shit ending that everyone hates.

Attached: 1371790008749.jpg (2284x1200, 1.41M)

this cute little trap

Attached: yande.re 253348 bike_shorts gym_uniform male mitsu_king totsuka_saika trap wet yahari_ore_no_seishun (711x1000, 313K)

Attached: 1555708443907.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

she's too busy fucking old men for money to win anything

was it ever in doubt?

Attached: 27865cab747dd4cb5c1684ba00532bec.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

Who has the helm's deep edit?

Attached: 1381046277995.jpg (1280x3600, 1M)

>brings in the worst arcs in the series compared to the GOAT summer camp and cultural festival
>people want more of this character
This ain't it, this isn't fucking it.

Attached: 1561710286568.jpg (600x600, 32K)

8man loves Yui

Haven't read the last two but I'm going to assume Yukino will win because firstgirlalwayswins.

she's not genuine

yuckynoSHITa

>rejects yui's attempted advances repeatedly
>loves her
No

Attached: Hachiman rejects Yui's love.png (1082x1600, 656K)

it's not yet too late

not sure he has siscon tendencies though.
It's probably Yukino because the author is not able to defeat the first girl trope

>irowhore isSHITki
>EWWY EWWYgahama
>SHITzuka hiraSHIT
ftfy

that's because he's still obsessed with yukino. once his unhealthy obsession fades, he will be able to accept yui's love

>accept some dumb slut that only likes him because he saved her dog
calm down YPF

>tfw ywn fuck hachiman in the ass

Who's the most popular girl in polls away in Japan anyway? Honestly I have no idea but my guess would be on Yui.

Might give us an idea as to who might win, unless the author is an idiot.

Attached: 1368812212431.jpg (1280x1036, 332K)

totally is too late

Attached: 681374.png (1870x1496, 1.65M)

Sensei a shit. Yui too to be honest.

Yukino or friendship end.

It doesn't matter because the volumes have purposely set up for Yukino to be chosen. Any time the protagonist calls the main heroine his responsibility, it's a done deal.

Attached: Volume 8 Chapter 37 Page 44.png (1084x1600, 1.03M)

Tfw don't even remember much about the show besides great shitposting threads. Now only soulless goblin waifu lovers remain. No more bants no memes. Fuck you all.

>only likes him because he saved her dog
that was what started it. she definitely became more interested in him as time went on after observing/spending time with him

8man is going to screw it up and is going to end alone like he was in the beginning, the return to the origin is an oriental classic

season 2 threads were some of the worst threads on Yea Forums, and I say that as a shitposter

no, they never grew closer

>t,anime only
This series has always been about changing himself and becoming a normal guy.

Attached: facades and superficiality.jpg (1270x2850, 785K)

Me.

>wrong as expected
>as expected

It's called subverting expectations

What a garbage series. The melodrama is being milked to astounding levels.

this is out of character because these 2 are friends and friends don't do that with each other

"don't judge a light novel by it's name."-Wataru Watari

>
Looks like you aren't getting your wish, this is a coming of age story. Not your self-insert fantasy.

this was inspired by haganai, so it's probably going to end up the same way

How it can be a self insert fantasy of it ends bad? People self insert themselves as héroes and stuff like that

Yukino a shit a shit a shit

If*

Not really, Haganai had Kodaka pick preserving the club and the friendships over having romance. Hachiman wants something genuine. Just how many times does this need to be explained?

I guess you missed the blog posting threads on the first season, many people relate to early hachiman. By that idea, people want him to end up alone so it could validate their high school selves.

Attached: She and I both longed for genuine.jpg (1125x417, 195K)

sex friends can do that

>Iroha a shit a shit a shit
ftfy

How is this shit not over

yukino is very cute and very genuine

Attached: 8d49118711bb115ab065e6da115a042a4998a9ae_hq.jpg (360x405, 24K)

japs can't finish things

I missed when ponpon colored his art.

Attached: 56177925_p9.jpg (1000x1400, 375K)

There better not be any looking back for 8man. He can have the loner end if he wants, just let it be from looking forward with new resolve or whatever the fuck.

Guys, why is Yuck such a shit?

Saika

Why does every anime character turn into a normalfag

why are you such shit?

because otaku need to grow up

Attached: otaku don't learn anything.jpg (640x357, 35K)

Regardless of who wins (it's Yukino), it's so dumb how the author guilt tripped the readers into pitying her with a tragic background such as getting (implied) raped from her father and obviously the mental abuse from her mother, sister, and childhood friends. Like, what else are we supposed to feel for her when you made her the main heroine? Such shit writing.

He is a loser, he may not be to himself or do you but he is a loser to society, sorry if that's not 'fair enough' for you snowflake.

This was such a pretentious fucking show. 2deep4u trying to shoot higher than the last and the last and so on.

Did anyone else find this way too wordy? I know that sounds ignorant as fuck but legit it got out of hand and seemed to get worse each couple of episodes. I ended up confused and not knowing what the fuck was going on.

It's funny how animeonly trolls have to attack Yukino to validate their shitty waifu, who mind you will lose. They know deep down that there is nothing worth defending with their girl.

Attached: Bestino.png (1000x2228, 3.75M)

Unless it's their own lives, which they're pretty fucking good at.

Why the fuck does no one want to protect Yui's smile? Also oyakodon with mama best route.

Sensei is the best girl

Although I'm anime only, I really can't ever imagine reading a fucking LN. I can deal with a manga but that's further behind than the anime anyway.

sensei is shit user

It's normal to not know what's going on in this show. The characters themselves get bit in the ass regularly for making assumptions and thinking they know what's going on. If it hasn't happened already, they can probably hold what looks to a third person like a coherent conversation when they're actually talking about 2 different things by not clearing up what the fuck they're talking about.

Explain? She's clearly not a roastie thot for her age, she is prime and despite her outward attitude she is delicate and yearning for intimacy. Unlike the other girls who will flounder into maturity, she's ready to go.

You should read the light novel because alot of shit doesn't make sense if you just watch the anime/read the manga. None of Hachiman's thoughts and analysis on the characters make sense. If you care enough about the series and the characters, you should pick it up.

Attached: how Hachiman will be when he finds out Yukino loves him.jpg (450x600, 48K)

But user, a LN is just words... a lot of words.

Rape?

because it's an adaptation to a light novel, and they had to cut alot of things to have a format for an anime adaptation. Things don't make sense unless you read the source material.

Yuck-ino a Shit-a

she has been fucking male strippers her entire life

and so is Yea Forums, and yet you are here reading posts. If you can waste time on this place, you can at least give the light novel a try.

Holy shit, it all makes sense now

Holy shit is genuine the only word you autists ever use? I swear to god every post in this thread is saying something about someone being or not being genuine. That or just straight up calling a girl a shit. Grow the fuck up you autistic waifufags.

It means Snow Beneath The Snow, you retards.

Attached: 1562355200764.jpg (857x959, 135K)

>he says while screeching like an autist

Irohafags are really the bane of these threads.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/yuckyno a shit/

Iro-Whore Is-Shit-ki
Eww-y Eww0y-gahama
Shit-zuka Hira-Shit
Whore-Uno
Suck-y Kawa-Suck-y
Thot-Suka
Cuck-Guya
Mai-shit
ftfy

So underneath the ice queen persona lies a genuine ice queen?

The harumodoki song refers to a delicate sprout underneath the snow. 8man has been melting her since she got to know him more.

no

You're right, these posters are shit and they are not genuine.

you should try to be more genuine user

>citation needed

So when is S3?

kys

Imagine thinking 8man isn't used THIS way

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x1830, 533K)

>translator switched first name with last name

Attached: 1334763996796.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

DELET

Attached: 1542082203448 (1).png (960x540, 351K)

Healing confirmed.

Attached: yuiXyukino.jpg (850x885, 652K)

Meh
I started reading the LNs for this a week ago and I haven't stopped.
It's really addictive. It's the first time I've ever actually enjoyed reading something. Despite the fact I've completed a shiton of books and force myself to read the classics at least once a week.

Yui will end up ruining her friendship with Yukino over 8man cause she's a dumb bitch so 8man'll ruin his relationships with both of them to keep them together and proceed to get with dark horses like Saki or Sensei.

based

Attached: __hikigaya_hachiman_yahari_ore_no_seishun_lovecome_wa_machigatteiru_drawn_by_cr_r__b79527415bd4122ec (500x700, 37K)

That scenario is still better than Yukino and Yui mutually agreeing to set 8man up with someone else in order to bust the love triangle wide open under the reasoning that it preserves their friendship.

no, both suck. for fuck's sake, just let hachiman pick one and let the rest of them die

Attached: 35465928.jpg (675x1000, 107K)

That's not happening so keep dreaming, Yui abandoning Yukino out of jealousy has been foreshadowed since volume 3 and again in volume 5.

That relationship has been made to be broken, Yukino is cursed with friendships that never last due to jealousy. Why do you want such a BORING ending where everyone stays as friends? No, Watari will make his full story come full circle and friendships will be destroyed.

Attached: Volume 4 Chapter 20 Page 14.png (1082x1600, 587K)

i see you haven't changed, yuckynofag
attack all other girls just because someone call yuckyno

and yet you attack Yukino even when nobody brings up your favorite girl. Stop playing dumb.

honestly all of those girls and their fans deserve it

>literally has the word shit in her name
>not a shit
Yuckynofags make me laugh

it says "no shit" faglord

Don't you worry, Iroha is less worthy than shit.

Irohasu is going to confess at the prom and she’s gonna win

Iroha saw that he confessed to Yukino, and has admitted she doesn't stand a chance. Time to give it up.

Wait, there's a season 3 coming??

Harunofrineds where r u?

fuck off cancer

She's being a based stacey by laughing at Irohasu's expense.

>No, Watari will make his full story come full circle and friendships will be destroyed.
Good. Then Iroha wins.

Attached: D91k6sWXsAEa4za.jpg (844x1200, 170K)

>realizes how irrelevant she is
That ain't it Chief