Go Toubun no Hanayome

How does Fuutaro rank in among harem protag MCs?

Also do you think he's going to NOWAYFAG Yotsuba when he finds out she's lolikano?

Attached: go toubun quints kimono.jpg (1000x718, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chickeiii/status/1151449745048477696?s=21
strawpoll.me/18291300/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when he finds out she's lolikano

Attached: yotsuba 3 face.png (266x395, 167K)

Below Tsuda

Yes, he will say that their past connection is meaningless because he's already fallen in love with her current self.

Unless the one he's fallen for is 5 who he thinks is Rena (because she was) and also kissed him (because whichever quint did it did it as her).

Also lolikano might not have the sway it would have had over him if he hadn't already met Rena. The way he reacted to her their 2nd/3rd meetings shows that.

Attached: Itsuki burger love OTP.png (2147x1528, 2.81M)

5toubun no hanayome is the official romanization.

He'll just thank her. He's also going to be dissapointed that she didn't fulfill her part of the promise.

Attached: 9.png (2300x1600, 1.87M)

>Itsuki is always the prettiest no matter in normal clothes, uniforms, swimsuits or Kimono
Based Negi.

Fuutarou was much better before scrambled eggs. He's way too quiet and stoic these days.

Reminder that Miku is the biggest bitch in the series
>Miku's sister spend the entire trip bending over backwards for her, so that she can finally confess (because everyone is tired of waiting for her to do something herself)
>Miku runs away crying when Yotsuba gets overheard by Fuutarou (he already knew anyway lel)
>Miku locks herself in her room, being a drama queen
>Nino sneaks in and coddles Miku, pulling her from despair (Nino also did this for Fuutarou before; she's quite motherly)
>Nino and the other sisters move heaven and earth, going full make-a-wish, to get Miku on a date with Fuutarou, sacrificing their own happiness and trip
>Miku finally gets a chance to confess, everyone (including Fuutarou) is patiently waiting for her to say it
>Miku blows it, because she sucks
>then turns around and insults Nino, who selflessly did so much for her
>exceedingly pathetic for literally no reason; her identical sisters have the same bodies and have led the same lives and yet are much more capable and not pathetic
>has to rely on others to do everything for her, literally gets carried up a hill by her younger sister
>because of all this, you'd think she'd be humble and nice. NO, she's a fucking bitch
>constantly insults her older sister by calling her an idiot and fighting her even when said older sister is always trying to make her feel better and more confident, also has been a constant sarcastic bitch to MC and only puts on a woe is me yamato nadeshiko act when it suits her (manipulative)
>is so self absorbed, doesn't even realize until chapter 85 that she doesn't know jackshit about her shallow crush and instead has been obsessed with some autistic loaf of bread that literally no one asked for (conceited behavior)
>speaking of which, her crush is stupid shallow shit. it makes zero sense, she's just a poorly written character that exists to love MC, she literally doesn't even know him

>He's also going to be dissapointed
I think it goes both ways. F initially ran from Rena himself.

>F kept his promise, but forgot about the girl he made the promise to.
>4 remember the boy she promised, but couldn't keep her promise.
That's why both are embarrassed about it and don't go out their way to reunite. 4 doesn't reveal she's loli. F doesn't try harder finding which quint is loli.

He knows is either 5 or 4 so it won't be much of a shock anymore

Attached: 1552671556605.jpg (1200x638, 396K)

>Nino is always the prettiest no matter in normal clothes, uniforms, swimsuits or Kimono
Fixed that for you.

Story-wise best looking is 1 from the POV of other in-story characters. 5 by those same rules is noted as FAT.

Attached: evens are better than odds nino yotsuba go toubun.jpg (618x618, 132K)

Accurate

>How does Fuutaro rank in among harem protag MCs?
Fuutarou is not a harem protagonist. He is the main heroine of a shoujo manga.

Attached: 1562549210806.png (273x308, 62K)

I think F suspects it's 5 with the off chance of 4/3. F eliminated 1 as Rena after she pulled the charm out in Kyoto. 2 never had a shot to be rena, but negi did put that one cover of 2 next to a lolikano which all the 2fags were saying was proof she's fuut's lolikano.

And Takeda is the target male

What does it matter? No one reads or watches a harem show for the male protag. They care about the girls, even if they suck, as they do here.

5Toubun always gets 100x more interesting whenever Ichika makes her moves. Why is that?

Attached: c17.png (1115x1600, 627K)

Reminder that Negi already gave us the answer to the 1-2-3 conflict
in the fireworks festival Ichika and Miku both choose the same firework but Ichika gave up on it in the same way she would later give up of Fuuts
in 7GB both Miku and Nino argue whether green or black tea are better than the other only to find out they're one and the same, just like Fuutarou and Kintarou, but Nino only likes it when she adds sugar to it, in the same way she only likes Fuuts under her prince narrative while Miku likes him just the way he is foreshadowing how Nino won't be able to deal with Fuut's bitter side when she realizes he's not the prince she imagines him to be
the same metaphor was also used with Yotsuba, both she and Miku like the sengoku game but Yotsuba stopped playing with it since her grades needed to improve, later she decided not to pursue Fuuts at least until her grades improve but before that happened Miku took it from her, this part has already played out so it doesn't tell us how the 3-4 conflict will end but shows how Negi is consistent with the metaphor of using the quints liking the same thing as representative of Fuutarou

>Ichika
Had a promising constant character development. Had an interesting conflict between making her sisters happy or fighting for her own happiness. Tragic self destruction down the line.
>Nino
Had a promising growth during Seven Goodbyes but had lackluster follow up. After Ch 60, did not get any signs progression for 32 chapters.
>Miku
Constant spread out character development through out the series. Had a big part in Scrambled Eggs. Sister's War also had a good focus on her conflict. Aside from her on-going theme of self improvement, her constant stride to earn Fuutarou's heart is gradually developing.
>Yotsuba
Barely any focus in the earlier chapters. Ch36 and Ch37 were nice. Has so much internal coflicts that only get swept under the rug. Mostly revolving around Lolikano and her past to propel her story.
>Itsuki
The most promising quint in the earlier chapters but has been turned into a supporting character. Still getting some tiddbits of development from time to time but barely anything for romantic development. Mostly used for gags.

Why Negi ruins Ichika?
I liked Ichika from the beggining.

If he thinks Rena is lolinakano then it would make no sense for her to 2/3 since they would have use it to get closer to him, 1 already told him she was lying so only 4/5 remain

Not bad.

>The story only progresses plot wise when lolikano or the bride is the focus.
Why is that?

Look, it's a simple fact that whoever kissed Fuutarou under the bell is the bride.

>Ichika
She is not the kisser because of her inability to run.

>Miku
She is not the kisser for a number of reasons. First, we know that Miku had not made any move on Fuutarou after her livingroom confession because of feelings on inadequacy and because she told Nino such. Additionally, Fuutarou was able to see through Miku's Itsuki disguise by looking at her body language, specifically by the way she walked from behind, which he clearly saw the kisser walk away from him.

>Yotsuba
Another quint unable to maintain her Itsuki disguise. However, she is still a possibility.

>Itsuki
Another quint that cannot be fully counted out, but she has not displayed any strong romantic feelings towards Fuutarou and she also was easily flustered by just holding his arm for a photo. Additionally, why would she betray Yotsuba who she knew was pining after Fuutarou? It doesn't add up.

>Nino
The strongest case for the kisser. Not only did she declare her intent to kiss him before the trip ended, but we can see several mannerisms of the kisser which indicate Nino such as the kisser's characteristic determined stride which was foreshadowed earlier in the trip and other times. There is also the indication of the bride's specific tastes for the wedding which match up with Nino. There's also the fact that Nino's part time job boss is sitting on the bride's side while none of the other quints' acquaintances (Ichika's managa, Rena's student) are present. Another piece of foreshadowing is Nino's comments about getting her ears pierced before marriage. It also makes little sense for Nino to give up on trying to kiss Fuutarou, given her personality and relentlessness.

In all likelihood, Nino is the kisser, the bride and Fuutarou's love interest. The line of reasoning also fits in perfectly with Fuutarou's comments regarding love and his initiative to buy a dating guide. Elementary, my dear anonymous.

>ruins Ichika
Only if you never understood her character in the first place. Like legitimately, just reread all her panels and you would've seen this coming a mile away. Her defining character has always been her inner struggle.

Attached: 94.png (510x430, 280K)

These threads are nothing but endless pasta reposting. Do you guys even have a brain? Are you able to think by yourself?

>not reading or watching bokuben for the moeyuki

I'm going to marry Nino!

Attached: D_rPlwxUIAAeqbI.jpeg.jpg (643x980, 85K)

Pretty good

>Pic related

Attached: 1561497636033.jpg (1357x1281, 562K)

That's what happens when these threads become a general instead of a twice a week one.

Attached: 1563333977950.png (243x224, 75K)

I hate all the girls

Nice

Make sure you add the new stuff to copypasta
>Tries to third wheel Ninos private date with Fuutaruo to see their manager
>Is conceded enough to believe Ichika's drama is about herself and not Fuutaruo
>Is going to attempt to pull Fuutaruo away from his part time job with nino so he can bake shit bread with her at her job.

y i k e s

>conceded
ESL-kun...

>copy pasta comment
>makes a copy pasta reply
Bruh
Well at least the brainlets and leddit fags cant identify a bait.

>endless pasta reposting
>falseflagging and samefagging
>leddit and discord retards invasion
>manchild chink mikujeet that goes on a shitposting spree anytime someone insults his doormat seasonal waifu
>PARALLELS
>muh dropout vs Yea Forums drama
I don't even know why I bother visiting these generals.

Attached: 1563326447423.png (107x205, 37K)

Speak for yourself, faggot. The MCs make or break the harem. If the MC is a whiny crybaby like in most of them, no girl can salvage it. MCs like Keima, Hayate and Fuutarou are the reason why I stuck with reading their manga since they're more entertaining than the girls.

Sure you did faggot.

Because she is the heroine.

This user's got it
School trip arc and Fuutarou's alpha behavior made me interested in reading the rest of the manga
And 7 goodbyes solidifies him as one of my favorite harem MCs

Attached: 1553204156166.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Thinking about starting this. Is the anime any good or should I just head straight for the manga?

Don't you get tired?

Attached: TakeIt.jpg (622x598, 165K)

Plus, she was the one who supported him from the beginning. And will support him till bitter end.

Tbh I'm less obsessed with these threads thanks to them. I can't believe I went from highlight 5Toubun to filter it because of how obnoxious these threads have become. Now I only come here once in a while to check if there's something new

Not everyone that reads harem is a waifufag, retard. I just find straight romcoms with a clear couple boring since there's no mystery involved and my life isn't lacking in that department.
Harems are the murder mystery of romcoms.

Lul, Fuutarou is an alpha? Bitch please.

is the antagonist job to create conflict which makes the story interesting

>How does Fuutaro rank in among harem protag MCs?
Ok tier. He's not whiny like some terrible MCs but he's too stoic for my taste.
My god tier is Ararararagi. True chad.

Attached: Ichimiku a shit.png (929x372, 505K)

Yotsuba art is worth all the trash

Attached: MI773U0AMRXjl.jpg (1594x1204, 350K)

Miku is the worst character I've ever seen in this manga. It really pissed me off that such a waifubait, pathetic and cliche ridden character occupied the first spot in the Japanese fan polls conducted. That speaks volumes about her mouthbreathing fanbase rather than anything else, who have really bad taste and have too much time on their hands. I shall attempt to enlighten the Mikufags of the various ways she flat out sucks.

>Bland design
On the whole Miku is ok at best. But when compared to the designs of the other girls in the series she comes dead last. The tired yamato nadeshiko trope is applied to her with her long straight hair and meek personality. Compare Miku with Nino, Itsuki or even Yotsuba. She looks too bland and unoriginal compared to the others. Too plain. Just like a bowl of boiled rice. Grown up Miku looks the worst amongst the quints, with her Takagi type fivehead and weird haircut.

>Boring personality
I know this point has been reiterated several times, but Miku is really boring. Initially she was kind of interesting with her banter with Nino and Fuutarou. She had the guts to face them head on and not cower under the sheets like a baby. But now she comes across as too lame and uninteresting. Like a stale piece of limp celery. Reminds me of Kosaki from nisekoi. I especially hate the way she does absolutely nothing (besides baking some croissants) and expects Fuutarou to magically fall in love with her. And I hate the way she expects the other quints to back off since she had ""dibs"" on Fuutarou just because she fell for him first. But then again Japs and betas love a docile, meek and le gamer girl to satisfy their neckbeard fantasies.

Not really. Ichika is like that Saturday cartoon villain. It's getting old and I wish that Fuutaro actually does something. He can reject one girl for all I care.

>No ambition
Ichika wants to be an actress, Nino wants to start a restaurant, Yotsuba can be an athlete, Itsuki wants to be a teacher. Now what exactly is Miku's ambition besides lusting after Fuutarou's dick? No clue!! The author tried to shove some hamfisted crap about being a history geek, but honestly that is no use in the real world and is quickly forgotten. Later she tries unsuccessfully to become a baker, which was brought about by pure spite and petty competitiveness against Nino.

>Physical harm to the MC
With the exception of Nino, who drugged Fuutarou twice, Miku has caused Fuutarou to get a stomach ache and a nosebleed from force feeding him poisonous food. None of the others have done anything remotely bad as this to him. At least Nino had the decency to apologize for what she had done.
Now all this would not be a problem if her chances of winning were low or non-existent. But judging from the way the author is setting up the story she seems to be a candidate in the forefront. Also judging from Negi's twitter reaction to the latest chapter he seems desparate to placate her fans which leads me to conclude she could win the Fuutaroubowl. A pity win is the worst possible outcome that an love story could conclude with.

Fuck Miku and her pathetic fanboys.

These threads keep getting worse and worse.

Based Ichikabro.

Reminder that Negi already gave us the answer to the 1-2-3 conflict
in the fireworks festival Ichika and Miku both choose the same firework but Ichika gave up on it in the same way she would later give up of Fuuts
in 7GB both Miku and Nino argue whether green or black tea are better than the other only to find out they're one and the same, just like Fuutarou and Kintarou, but Nino only likes it when she adds sugar to it, in the same way she only likes Fuuts under her prince narrative while Miku likes him just the way he is foreshadowing how Nino won't be able to deal with Fuut's bitter side when she realizes he's not the prince she imagines him to be
the same metaphor was also used with Yotsuba, both she and Miku like the sengoku game but Yotsuba stopped playing with it since her grades needed to improve, later she decided not to pursue Fuuts at least until her grades improve but before that happened Miku took it from her, this part has already played out so it doesn't tell us how the 3-4 conflict will end but shows how Negi is consistent with the metaphor of using the quints liking the same thing as representative of Fuutarou

Sure they're not.
>5 sisters
>Hordes of people arguing over who's going to win.
>One thread about Fuu cunt.
Yeah, whatever man. If you're saying this just so you can stand out from the crowd, good job, I guess?

Attached: YotsubaPockey.jpg (1066x1298, 241K)

>Knows Miku likes Fuutarou
>Knows Fuutarou likes girls that can cook
>Proceeds to shit on her food and drive Miku away
>Confesses when they're alone
Ichika is not the only snake in the family

Attached: 4snek.png (1014x962, 479K)

They bless us with miku covered in shit sometimes though.

Attached: 1563335608511.jpg (900x521, 144K)

Kill me.

Do we have a breakdown of why each girls wants his D?
Ichika - ???
Nino - Daddy issues
Miku - Only person who shares autism in her hobbies and can eat her bad cooking
Yotsuba - Talked to him as a child one time
Itsuki - Maternal issues obsessed with forming a family

There's no way Yotsuba would win. If Fuutarou would fall in love with every quint, Yotsuba is the one most likely that Fuutarou won't fall for.

>Ichika
Fuutarou can fall in love Ichika because he has been able to read her ever since the fireworks festival and he even wants her to stay even after Ichika decided she's going to leave.
>Nino
Fuutarou can fall in love Nino because she simply teaches him how to be loved in the first place and it made him conscious of her feelings even though they were once enemies.
>Miku
Fuutarou can fall in love with Miku simply because of him being able to tell Miku apart from her sisters in Scrambled Eggs. Her hard working personality can lit a fire inside Fuutarou's heart.
>Itsuki
Fuutarou can fall in love with Itsuki because they both understand each other too well. They have the best character synergy and they treat each other like best friend. That kind of relationship can easily evolve into love.

>Yotsuba
She has nothing going on for her besides her lolikano card and having the childhood friend card is guaranteed a death flag for harem characters, remove that and she's just a boring character overall. There's a reason why she's always bottom last at character polls because being genki, sporty and nice isn't what men look for in girls. Do you honestly think Fuutarou would fall in love with someone who has never been honest with her own feelings? This case also doesn't even help Yotsuba in the slightest because Fuutarou can never read her mind. Fuutarou only thinks of her as that supportive, muscle head friend and it will never go beyond that. You can go ahead and argue with me but in the end, she's only going to lose anyway so why even try to support her?

I would form a family with Itsuki.

You don't even read this shit, faggot. Yet, you're here to decide for people that actually read it? Laughable.

>endless pasta reposting
>falseflagging and samefagging
>leddit and discord retards invasion
>manchild chink mikujeet that goes on a shitposting spree anytime someone insults his doormat seasonal waifu
>PARALLELS
>muh dropout vs Yea Forums drama
Get a life fagget. My hero academia is way better with shittier writing.

Attached: 7435.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Attached: 1234love.png (1200x662, 337K)

Dumb frog

>I liked Ichika from the beggining.
>Why Negi ruins Ichika?
Wow 1fags have less faith in their girl than I thought....

1 is leaving the bowl while helping 4. Completing her lie that she wasn't any part of lolikano while throwing 4 into the bowl and herself onto the swings thereby giving her a 2nd redemption after Miku's and a potential despair arc which would make her a dark horse candidate to be the bride.

If anyone gets to complain about ruin it would be 3fags. Miku started as a cold but kind kuudere. Then shifted to dandere doormat. And now she's basically a thot like nino but meek doormat when it doesn't come to Fuutaro.

Attached: ichika not out yet.png (696x446, 256K)

Nino doujin for C96
twitter.com/chickeiii/status/1151449745048477696?s=21

Attached: D_rFSWjUIAIDxOo.jpg (1463x2048, 565K)

>Ichika - ???
Litterally read the manga at a normal pace.
>Daddy issues
Dude..
>Only person who shares autism in her hobbies and can eat her bad cooking
Not like this.
>Talked to him as a child one time
Kinda.
>Maternal issues obsessed with forming a family
She doesn't.

Actually, I did. If this is your attempt at being psychic, I gotta tell you, it's not working. Don't worry. I'm sure everyone thinks you're so cool, bucking the trend or whatever it is you so desperately want to hear.

>lul
You're a bitch alright.

Attached: csb.png (270x360, 66K)

Why he cradle her tit like that?

That guy isn't Futarou.

Wow, that was such a weak response it made me go soft.

Good for you. I still can't escape this hell

I believe in Ichika but she breaking down isn't ruining her. She was a ticking time bomb. Was harsh to read though. Even now there are parts of SW that I can't reread.

It's so damn obvious that it's either her or Miku who will end up as the bride.

If Yotsuba doesn't believe she had talent, why doesn't she just become a model? You don't need talent to succeed as one.

There is nothing interesting about forced drama. She makes the manga 100x worse just by existing.

Quint threads are actually pretty decent. There's like probably just a handful of shitposters (2/3fags) that shitpost their pastas and fight with each other.

Actual cycle goes gookspoilers->release->actualdiscussion->shitposts->gookspoilers

I actually helps a lot when you're working and I'm not just saying that to be an asshole. It actually diverts your attention away

>If Yotsuba doesn't believe she had talent
The whole school want her to be on their team, user

You mean that state you're always in, eunuch?

>it's another Ichika arc

Fuck sake Negi, when will Nino or Itsuki get the screen time they deserve?

>bitter
No way that'd happen right?!?! Negi wouldn't do 4-chan like that.

Attached: there's no way that'd happen yotsuba go toubun.png (1154x1620, 1.31M)

Learn to read, brainlet. She doesn't believe in herself.

>Litterally read the manga at a normal pace.
The only trigger I can think of is he tried to get them to all see fireworks together and helped her carry firewood.
>dude
He not only looks like their dad, but she likes bad boys and only confessed to him after she found out that daddy didn't approve.
>not like this
If you were to be concise that would about sum it up
>she doesn't
Every speech she has is about family, I'll be mom now, visits the Fuu family more than any of the other sisters.

Eunuchs can't be soft or hard, idiot.

Quint threads are actually pretty decent on Sunday when there's new content. On weekdays, not so much evidenced by this thread

this should be obvious already but the bride should be the one with the most screentime and character development

Yotsuba doesn't have glamour to become a model.

>Itsuki
>screentime
>anytime this year
Oh no no no no haha

Cute. Do you remember top right scene tho?

The other two on the right are from the date. Lefts are exam passa nd lie chapter.

She is blessed with the same genes as her sisters

you're obviously a newfag

>Nino - Daddy issues
Nino has abandonment issues.
5 is the one with daddy & deadmommy issues.

>Negi gives all the loser flags to Yotsuba

Attached: 1560916982868.png (275x280, 57K)

What chapter is this pic from?

ICHIKA-BROS OUR VICTORY IS NEAR!

Attached: 74763675_p0.jpg (1500x2000, 734K)

>Nino
You got it before this chapter.
>Itsuki
You got your pool chapter.
I don't believe this arc will be a Ichika arc. But she is clearly THE quint who moves the plot. She'll heal Yotsuba and we'll see the others start to think more seriously about the future. You can expect a Nino crying like a whale and edgy Itsuki soon.

I was about to ask the same thing. Also it looks like she wants uppies

>MHA tard
Opinion discarded.

Stop projecting.

I can't believe Negi wants a gay ending.

>4cucks

Shit thread with brainlet poster, post more cute girl you fuking faggot

If someone wants 5toubun art these threads are the last place to look for it

>Fuking
Are your parents home? Is that why you can't swear properly?

>it's another Ichika arc
Nice, after all every Ichika arc ends with Miku and Fuu getting closer

Sorry bro, I run out of Raiha pictures

Attached: 1563311759936.jpg (1235x650, 75K)

I've always liked her the most since the very beginning. She always gets the most kino character arcs.

Attached: x11.png (1426x2048, 1.14M)

Oaky ltes paly dis stpuid gmea

Ehh. You just need to review your perception of her character.

1/2 are the alphas of the quints. Within the pack and within school. Remember that 5 sat with F because she had no one to sit with. Meanwhile 1 was already queen bee of her class with boys from other classes infatuated with her. Nino already had a posse within days of transferring.

Ichika is confident and a go-getter. She's aggressive like Nino but more considerate because she's an older sister who's used to watching/reading others. As yotsuba said, her nee-san personality came after their mom's death. Originally she was more greedy. What Ichika did wasn't right, but it fit the personality of a go-getter and alpha who's blinded by love.

If it was any other girls rather than sisters competing for any other guy. Ichika would have won already. Miku is the loner goth girl. Nino is a popular girl with her own clique. And Ichika is the alpha female cheerleader.

>You got it before this chapter.
>Just a little chapter with barely any relevance to the overall plot made worse with Negi inserting Ichika at the end of her chapter to steal her momentum

They could have died from monoxide poisoning

>shifted to dandere doormat
>Ichika continuously chasing after Miku prior to that blunder in Kyoto Arc

Attached: x16 (8).png (1426x2048, 629K)

Uhh.. guys..

Attached: Screenshot_20190717_194338.png (739x936, 1007K)

Pretty sure by talent she means the talent to study. She wants to be good at it but her scores barely improve even when she studies her ass off. Which is why she was so happy to pass the 2nd year final exam, her effort finally paid off for once.

Attached: 1577808036820.png (1426x2048, 721K)

Lame.

>Nino
Bitch was on rampage since chapter 58. They don't call it nino train for nothing.

>Itsuki
She literally got a whole arc where there were no other quints but her and a chapter last week.

GUYS!?

Attached: Screenshot_20190717_194406.png (714x945, 1011K)

Nino train is a meme
She literally never does anything

You forgot the despair too.

Attached: yotsuba suffer forsaken.png (1353x1057, 2.44M)

This series really needs more NTR doujins.

>Ichika continuously chasing after Miku
You mean that part where she scored higher?

Yeah sure hard to chase downwards and backwards in career.

I see Ichika is doing just fine after leaving.

Attached: 1563369029624.jpg (1596x1696, 1.18M)

cuck

The fate of an actress.

>Fuutarou watching
Cuck.

I can't believe Kintarou is gonna gangbang Yotsuba with his bros!

tits too small

How can I be a cuck if I don't self insert as Fuutaro?

Nice, it seems 5toubun isn't so ignored in doujin circles after all

Good art, at least.

How would it be NTR if he's not interested in any of them, cuck?

>This series really needs more NTR doujins.
The whole series is NTR.

>Be shotaro. Like takebayashi
>get cucked by glasses nerd despite literally looking and acting like NTR guy in shotaform
>BE lolisoba. like Fuuts
>gets NTR'D the same fucking day by Ichika
>Be 4. Meet Fuuts again.
>Entire story about how you get NTR'D by your quint sisters.
Read slower.

Attached: 4 confessed to you 1st like 50 chapters ago Forgetaro.png (1426x2048, 680K)

Ichika is definitely the alpha. Popular, most skilled, sociable. But her weakness is her cowardice. That's the only area where she felt threatened by Nino and Miku. And really Miku lived in her head rent free. Now redpilled Ichika is strong enough to even reject Futarou.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c065 (NA) - p016 [web] [anon].png (1426x2048, 1.08M)

She also looks like a guy, gross.

>Nino confess her feelings and present herself naked for Fuutarou without any intent to trick him
>Fuutarou can't tell who she was
>Miku tries to hide her feelings and disguises herself in front of Fuutarou, actively concealing her identity
>Fuutarou sees through her disguise and realizes her feelings
Negi made it pretty clear where Fuut's heart lies

Attached: h7yt.png (981x808, 526K)

So Miku isn't the kisser? I'm sorry.

Yup. The bride has no business being in such a red herring scene

Yes. She promised Itsuki that she won't use her appearance to make a move on Fuutarou again so there's no chance she's the kisser.

Negi while drawing chapter 93:
>Let's make this a Ichika chapter!
>Wait no, let's make Ninofags believe they have a chance. I wanted to add Miku with her but I'll hold Miku back for now kukuku.
>Should I draw some flower behind Fut? This will surely make her autistic fanbase think she will win.
>Meh, I am bored. Let's end this with Ichika.
>I feel good now.

Oh my.

Attached: Nino74.png (100x100, 7K)

>remove edit speech bubble
>itsuki's waist
Is she getting fat bros?

Attached: 4646386.jpg (822x2000, 936K)

I do wonder what Fuutarou would turn into if he never met any of the quints
Literally blond NTR faceless guy

Also a camera pervert.

How about the same thing he is now?

Are you a homo?

Attached: 73755557_p0.jpg (1000x1415, 1.15M)

AU manga starring the delinquent Kintarou

You got 4 beautiful sisters to choose from and you pick the boy, sorry dude but you're legit homosexual

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_DqlGBifVAAEl.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

I can't figure out if you're an ESL or you're having a stroke.

>She is his angel but not his lover.
Anyway Fuutarou knows about her identity not doubt about it

>Short hair = boy

Not off the top of my head, no. I think I need to do a reread.

Ichika is acceptable if you put a bag over her head.
Body inherited some nice genes but too bad about the face.

Attached: doS.jpg (217x282, 19K)

Promises are made to be broken.

Ichika, by far, is the hottest quint. She's sexy asf.

Nino is sort of cute in the tsundere, ribbon in the hair, bossy girl, lowkey submissive type of way. But she's a child when you look at her.

Miku has that I'm shy, I have a full bush, I blush at the idea of a man holding my hand thing going. Until she went full slooth in the pool chapter and now she has that used goods appeal, I guess.

Yots is classic adult body, mind if a child. I know some find that appealing for some reason.

Itsuki gives crazy MILF vibes. Her ideal date would be to stay at home, watch netflix with her guy and her 12 cats, home cooked meal, and fall asleep cuddling.

ESL leddit fags, out.

no
>no motivation to study
>goes fuck it
>women's worth becomes less for him
>chad genes takes over
>"""relationships""" left and right
>NTR ing various doujin MCs in the process

Ichika is the first born. Which means all the others are Ichika copies. That's why they are so inferior.

>She promised Itsuki that she won't use her appearance to make a move on Fuutarou again
Where exactly? I saw this interpretation a shit ton of times. Miku apologizes to Itsuki about that one time = Undeniable truth she won't do it again, when she even says she couldn't say it as Miku

Attached: x2.png (1426x2048, 1.05M)

Miku won't lie to the baby sister.

Uh...ok. Considering a large part of his motivation for working hard is Raiha, the only possible reason any of that would happen is if she were gone, but ok.

You know Rena's cunt wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible considering how she ended up looking.

Try again user. Here's your (you).

Ichika with her classic push-pull tactics, Nino is outright amateurish compared to her.

Physical based part time jobs are a thing, and stop speaking like a faggot

Based maeda

>Fuutarou would turn into if he never met any of the LOLISOBA
Probably something closer to his dad. A yankee type who's a bad boy. Dyed hair with piercings. A more muscular guy who's got shit grades and probably a low grade job, but bangs bitches on the side. Maybe he'd get with Nino?

Do that mean NINO BRIDE CONFIRMED!?!?!

p.s. I don't want that badtaro influencing Raiha into being a bad girl.

>5Toubun always gets 100x more interesting whenever Ichika makes her moves. Why is that?
>Like the joker
You need a villain to get the story more interesting

This thread is for brainlet, please proceed carefully

Wouldn't that still be an F in every subject?

Attached: 58.png (634x382, 21K)

No.
>Talk about personality.
>Quick, change to physical job.
Heh.

but the joker is yotsuba
>MY MOTHER

>there are people who still think the bell kisser is the bride
Heo delusional can they be?

>negi: bell kisser = bride
>literally everything points to ichika is the bell kisser
>fags: bell kisser isn't the bride

Well you'd expect the bride to have most the interesting storyline and development so is it really surprising that Ichika is more like Ichikino?

>t. Brainlet

it started when we stopped getting early Thursday text spoilers

Attached: 1562995769331.jpg (716x1395, 690K)

Is that the new angle of attack after "main girl/first girl" ended up being a wash?

Attached: 1561277874001.png (2324x2536, 391K)

here's an updated version from 428 colorbro

Attached: 428angelv2.png (1125x1368, 3.18M)

>Popular, most skilled, sociable.
Don't forget. Knows what she wants and goes for it. Literally already career set, pulling in a working adult's wage, supporting a family of 5, AND beating Miku on their tests. Yay!

>But her weakness is her cowardice.
Get it if you're talking about her inability to confess clearly to Fuuts. I probably say her weakness is falling into roles. Her inability to confess or go after Fuutaro was because she was playing the role of a "good older sister", but as soon as she flipped to being the role of a "love-strikened girl" she went to the other extreme.

Nino was before their grandpa gave him the tip on how to tell them part.

Let's see
His defining characteristic is he cares for his own family, especially his sister and he feels unneeded by long-term relationship
If he didn't meet and got NECESSARY'd he'd still be a selfish guy but will grow increasingly distant to the point cheap sexual relationship is his way to cope

picrelated never happens

Attached: 1559665677998.jpg (426x485, 44K)

The fucking state of Itsuki's screentime.

Attached: 1534706771045.png (569x615, 212K)

>You got 4 beautiful sisters to choose from and you pick the boy
read slower

Story-wise Ichika is the best looking. She puts as much time into her looks as Nino making them the best looking 1 sexier with 2 cutesier. 1 is the wet dreams of boys in the school and going pro with her looks. And getting confessed to by other boys like Maeda isn't uncommon for her.

>>Nino - Daddy issues
>Nino has abandonment issues.
>5 is the one with
Ch93 Nino clearly wants her papa
>She have, sisters, daddy & deadmommy issues.[family issues]

Yes. Yes, it is. That's why he only fails if Raiha is out of the picture. Unless you're trying to say siblings aren't a long term relationship.

That's a whole lot of excuses for liking boys.

Attached: 1530724610111.png (593x696, 316K)

>colorbro
Go back tranny

>>negi: bell kisser =/= bride
Go back to the legend description and read slower

Thanks fren, here's a 428 for your trouble.

Attached: 428hip.png (906x1143, 976K)

Attached: 1555243866138.jpg (750x567, 89K)

she will definitely be blacked in the future

What Ichika says about Nino It's literally :
>Ninofags vs the other quintfags+her haters

I don't get it
Why doesn't Fuutaro just marry Raiha
Problem solved

Are we going to make it ichika chads ?

jesus fuck why's there a general for this shit every day of the week

Pray that Nino is lenient enough to allow F to have few quickies with her sisters.
She probably isn't but things can change.

>c67 was Nino chapter deguised
Fuutarou looks at Nino Pedicure was the best information of this chapter

Manga, anine sucks.

It's all thanks to discord trannies and ledditards. They make up more than half of the posters here.

if you don't, take solace in the face that Ichika was his first love and the only reason they didn't end up together is because Negi fucked around with her character

Are you new? Waifu-war threads are always most welcome on Yea Forums

I hope Nino and Yotsuba don't have to babysit their dumb sisters this arc as well, let Itsuki in on the family matters as well, she's pretty mature.

We all use reddit. I know you do, too.

fuck no.

Nah. Kill yourself.

we knew that since ch63, he looked at her feet, noticed the pedicure and asked who she was

Attached: ped.png (453x471, 74K)

Go back

It's either Ichika or Yotsuba, you waifufag.

Designated losers (onee-san/osananajimi) don't get to be brides, my condolences.

She might have not been the best at that time but she was the most consistent. Fuutarou noticed that.

Attached: x9 (4).png (1426x2048, 923K)

Yeah, because the two quints that now have the same approach are surely going to win! Right?
Poor delusional mikukek

Attached: file.png (1052x623, 617K)

Man, making Ichika seethe is so easy.
What a walking mass of complexes.

Miku's feet*

Fuutarou is a retard

You don't sound very sure to me. Not that Miku's flipflopping personality has any effect on Ichika's character being a no-go from the first chapter.

Attached: x6 (2).png (1115x1600, 472K)

>undressing in public
What a whore

You think he does it on purpose or is he just that oblivious?

>desperate losers club

XD Have my up vote

>tracking Takeda
I'm distressed yet also pleased by this.
Also I noticed Maeda and all these unimportant

>4/5 at the bottom
Those memes were real.

Attached: itsuki yotsuba ignored.jpg (1280x1056, 157K)

Only if it's a threesome

Attached: 73514199_p0.jpg (2105x1637, 2.66M)

I’m getting the rope ichikabros

>We all use reddit
I like reddit

We need to find a proper bride for F and not the quints.

Attached: 1555243172084.jpg (960x688, 150K)

>We all use reddit
Go back and never come back

Raiha.

>osananajimi
You forgot
>genki
>short hair
>funny baka type
>the cute one
>sports girl
>the nice
>one with the kiddie pansu
>childhood friend who couldn't keep promise
>not first girl

Attached: gg nino miku yotsuba the bride.jpg (1024x1122, 1.08M)

Too old.
Also golddigger.

me like discord too me also a tranny

Ps. posting on my phone right now xd

When did this manga stop being interesting? Some 20 chapters ago?
Just end it already.

>Do you remember top right scene tho?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol.8 Ch.66 - Scrambled Eggs ⑥ - 10.png (1426x2048, 1.22M)

>Gotta add another kino moment for the bride

Attached: D7.png (1115x1600, 587K)

Let me guess. Mikufag?

lol

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol.6 Ch.47 - Seven Goodbyes ⑨ - 18.png (1426x2048, 774K)

Kyoto was the low point, this arc doensn't smell any better.
It had a good run, most romcoms end up going stale much sooner than 70 chapters in

After SE it just got underwhelming.

Yes.

He is aware of it but he doesn't know how to handle it himself. This is why he typically avoids it. That's what he did to Nino.

Attached: Z9.png (1115x1600, 617K)

Never.

Thank you.

I'm talking about how he always manages to dropkick Ichika's feelings with a few words, not his love awareness.

Miku really ruined 5toubun

Nino would drug and rape you

hot

Let's talk about Nino, you all love Nino right?

God I wish that were me.

Thankfully only Yotsuba's character moves the plot along. As the other 4 don't.

Miku was always used to make Ichika feel bad. Ichika definitely thought Futarou was more into her. The sisters never feel like they won when they are up against Miku. She always gets the moral victory when she is up against her sisters, happened with Ichika, Nino, Yotsuba.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c069 (NA) - p015 [web] [anon] {v1.1}.png (1426x2048, 817K)

as long as she gives birth to my kid, im ok with that

Attached: 1541551374447.png (729x728, 710K)

Remove Yotsuba and Itsuki and call the series 'Trifling Triplets'

There I fixed it

Attached: hold still while i spoidah.jpg (763x757, 59K)

is this supposed to be a bad thing?

>3 boring cunts and one autistic faggot
I can see it being one of the top series of all time

Fuck off crossboarding faggot

For the new generation of sissyfaggots I guess.

We all do. Those who claim that don't are just tsundere for her. Hence why they never stop talking about her.

Attached: 1559750417993.jpg (185x304, 32K)

It's been a problem of his. He tries to distance himself from others.

Attached: x9 (3).png (1070x1600, 674K)

I do. But I like the other quints more.

Fuutarou isn't a mind reader, how would he know what she thinks if she doesn't speak up?

HIROOOO

I want Nino to rape me

The fuck.
Anyway he does this to Miku as well. But to a lesser degree.

Attached: x16 (7).png (1426x2048, 697K)

There's a pattern with his behavior. For those that he's honest with he only views them in a platonic way. So he isn't shy about talking about intimate things. With Ichika and Yotsuba he finds it difficult to be honest with them.

Attached: 1283695470228.jpg (700x990, 181K)

Attached: 1561767163650.png (1012x796, 648K)

With Ichika he always says something about Miku. The final trigger which made him go for the disguise was pic related.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c074 (NA) - p014 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 819K)

Micute.

Attached: 1543237032527.jpg (1065x1534, 172K)

Don't cry user, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Attached: image0.jpg (1242x1464, 687K)

he did figured out that one in the end

Attached: dense.png (384x332, 78K)

Ichika becoming a JAV actress would be hot as fuck, and I say this as an Ichikafag

raiha wasn't the one that encouraged him. it's not what you said, but how you say it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-115024_Tachiyomi.jpg (1359x1021, 733K)

CUTE!

Attached: 1563180688409.jpg (1471x2242, 1.57M)

>"people" still read this shit

Attached: 8b97e3c18528ac0920bf7f709f7a6b54.jpg (225x350, 18K)

I'm not cool enough to not cry when presented with such a good joke.

And Yotsuba.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c072 (NA) - p012 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 541K)

Kill yourself.

I wanna be thrown into the depths of Ichikas cleavage

Attached: 1562173270038.png (1055x777, 1.59M)

Same, based Ichicute.

Attached: 1563038339242.jpg (287x342, 35K)

Don't think so lowly of yourself, I'm sure if you try hard enough you can be cool.

Attached: cover42.jpg (1037x776, 86K)

Only if she washes.

>bias, the post.

Keanu a shit

You will protect Negi's dog from those rabid Mikufags, won't you?

Fuutarou feels the same.

Attached: x7.png (583x816, 373K)

I live for this

Attached: file.png (267x282, 54K)

Go back to Yea Forums faggot

Go on a diet faggot.

Attached: 1560909254454.jpg (852x1004, 89K)

I couldn't read through one chapter of Bokuben. It was that boring.

He posted something even worse than bokuben though.

so how do you guys feel about Fuutarou working in thr bread shop with Miku? is this reverse NTR to nino?

Attached: 1562450074969.gif (841x629, 2.43M)

Im a big buff muscular guy and have big dick, try again

It will be probably get dealt in the background or forgot like the gym date.

ninofag COPE

Attached: 1559783919860.jpg (721x523, 98K)

>Gym date has yet to happen
Kek
That was an autistic gift

That sure didn't take long.

Try again

Cope and cuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-031727_Tachiyomi.jpg (790x407, 182K)

Seethe harder. It's the only thing left for 23 fags.

>He mostly brings up Miku
I didn't even notice that.

It's embarrassing at this point, like watching a dog jumping in fright of his own shadow.

How is Yotsuba going to react after Ichika asked her about if she remembered Fuutarou?

Attached: 1548250106891.jpg (1351x814, 435K)

What was it?

I accidently deleted my Nino-Kisser walk pic, help me bros

Attached: 1563106027848.png (939x1077, 474K)

yotsuba will try to kill herself and self sacrifice like jesus for the greater good

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-124333_Tachiyomi.jpg (1066x803, 455K)

In the most dumbest of ways to prolong the conflict that could have been solved with a shrink 5 years ago.

>makes a longer pause before Miku
what did he meant by that?

Attached: fg.png (527x903, 190K)

this one

Attached: 1556217748364.png (543x780, 460K)

He's falling asleep in case you weren't paying attention.

Such an obvious red herring.

Protip Ninofags, if something is that obviously in your face then it's obviously a ruse

To be honest, 5-tobun has managed to stay decent after 94 chapters, I don't have major complaints so far, compared with other romcoms. And the next chapters seems to be quite interesting so, in least words, your post is shit.

Is ichika dropping out and rejecting Fuutarou, a 4dChess mastermind plan to get him to like her?

Attached: Yandere ichika.jpg (1365x1025, 766K)

Attached: 1556881292441.jpg (336x442, 45K)

>In the most dumbest of ways to prolong the conflict
By choking a bitch?
>that could have been solved with a shrink 5 years ago.
Why hasn't Maruo hired a therapist despite being a top doctor? We will never know.

>choking a bitch
No, by vaguely answering that will prompt Ichika to dig in more to confirm something we and she should have known for most of the manga.

This.

Attached: x12 (3).png (1115x1600, 660K)

>Hey, Linkchika

Attached: NPC Miku.png (748x748, 596K)

You don't hire therapists randomly. He needs to know that Yotsuba is retarded first.

Shit, same.

Maruo doesn't need to hire a therapist, because he is THE RAPIST. Why do you think he took them in and why do you think all of them have daddy issues? HMMMMMM

Attached: 1548974737439.png (332x328, 79K)

>to dig in more to confirm something we and she should have known for most of the manga.
What was it?

Attached: 1554181836754.gif (281x301, 205K)

Attached: 1563107494132.jpg (2060x1174, 615K)

That Yotsuba enjoys getting NTRd

Yotsuba can't do shit to Ichika. Ichika is going to heal her whether she wants it or not, she is not Eatsuki.

Attached: azdfbn.png (1367x972, 993K)

Well, let's try again.
>Brain vs Heart.

Two questions user:

- Who do you want to win.
- Who do you actually think will win

Attached: Brain vs Heart.jpg (1280x1280, 304K)

non-meme answer, japs don't like to hire psychologists, something something weak something something public image

Now it makes sense why Maruo would take in 5 daughters that isn't his. He wasn't even interested in their mom, only the 5 kids after she died. He knew the mom was going to die soon and he prey on her instead and tried to intentionally prevent curing her by telling her she has a disease that is incurable when she didnt. A true cunn(ing)y master.

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-183347_Tachiyomi.jpg (857x997, 502K)

>Who do you want to win.
Ichika.
>Who do you actually think will win
Ichika or Nino.

Miku has better chance than either of them.

Miku
Miku

Attached: 08a03b13c8fcc3ce0949dec89c45d688d63f20f5.jpg (580x498, 76K)

Who do I want to win: Yotsuba
Who will win: Itsuki
First three quints never stood a chance.

Harem route

Fuutarou ditch all the of the quints and marries someone else in Tokyo University since he managed to get a full scholarship there.

she doesn't have to

Attached: 1555950929736.jpg (1900x1095, 1.21M)

Gotta get em when their young, fresh, and pure.

Thanks but that's my opinion.

Attached: 1552643960879.jpg (490x1063, 166K)

>Who do you want to win
Ichika, for the salt
Yotsuba. Negi is subtle, but it's clear to see

Miku.
Nino or Yotsuba.

>Who do you want to win.
Yotsuba
Miku

I hate Yotsuba

Top qt. 4 a miracle.

Nino or Ichika
Honestly don't know anymore. Negi baits like crazy.

We knows Fuutarou

Yotsuba's been getting all the kino panels since day 1. how can there be any doubt?

Attached: 428-13-18.png (1070x1600, 746K)

>Tsun(bitch) -> dere -> tsun -> dere -> tsun(fake) -> dere -> [Other quint gets the Fuutaro] -> YANDERE DRUG RAPE
Actually kinda hot.

Attached: how to deal with yan dere yanderes are fine too.png (1280x5301, 3.43M)

We know, Yotsuba

That's more of a banished to the shadow realm than drop kick though.

Attached: there's no way that'd happen yotsuba go toubun.png (1162x1608, 1.31M)

>Nino wins Ch93 now go home

Attached: 32.jpg (1920x1920, 562K)

>kill herself
>YotSUFFER
Negi wouldn't let her off that easliy

see >Yotsuba can't do shit to Ichika. Ichika is going to heal her whether she wants it or not, she is not Eatsuki.
5 can't disobey her nee-san 4. Also she promised not to before 4 told 5 about 4loli&shotaro. 1 didn't need anyone to tell her shit and she is part of lolikano anyways.

Ichika going to throw 4 (and there by herself via 2nd redemption) into the Fbowl.

p.s. translation was off. Ichika asked if she liked fuutaro not if she remembers him.

>Ichika asked if she liked fuutaro not if she remembers him
Nah she said remember. The chinks lied.

Attached: Go-Toubun no Hanayome - Raw - Go-Toubun no Hanayome - Raw Chapter 94 - 20.jpg (1131x1618, 430K)

Yotsuba

Yotsuba or Itsuki.

except Fuutarou does that pose constantly when he's embarrassed you speedreader

Who is the worst quint?

mofos

was that fan trans or official cn/tw/hk release of the comic?

Nino

>- Who do you want to win.
>- Who do you actually think will win
NINO

Attached: !!!!.jpg (1920x1920, 1.23M)

From a story telling perspective it's Miku or Itsuki (for now).

From a character perspective it's Miku (so boring).

From a human perspective it's Yotsuba because she's dumb and trash, waiting to be disposed of.

you forgot ichika

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-223650_mpv.jpg (2560x1440, 947K)

Ichika is interesting even if she's kill.

>Amou
A shit.

Ichika is has the most or second most interesting story, with Yotsuba.

Ichika is the most interesting chracter. Easily.

Ichika is a flawed, beautiful, complex human.

Amou a best and destroyed the shitty cunts that tried to steal her man

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.30_[2018.06.20_16.27.57].jp (1280x720, 116K)

Heart: Yotsuba or Ichika
Brain: Yotsuba or Itsuki

Attached: 4.jpg (717x1024, 107K)

Nino
Nino or Yotsuba

Nino/Miku
Ichika
Itsuki/Yotsuba

What do you got against Miku? You just hate her and her chances of winning

This.

Attached: 1558452951294.png (675x447, 399K)

>yotsuba not dead last
we finally did it hopebros!!
but at what cost?

Yotsuba
Yotsuba

Your favorite

>>Brain vs Heart.
Penis says 2
4 or 5 with 1 as a dark horse.

Attached: middle girls gonna win.jpg (2048x205, 96K)

>but at what cost?
Everything

pic

Attached: there's no way that'd happen yotsuba go toubun.png (1148x1600, 1.3M)

>people still think Nino has a chance
HAHAHAHAHA

Nino wants upsies!

Attached: 75773309_p0.jpg (1463x2048, 644K)

Temporary results

Attached: Heart vs Brain (temporary results).png (486x420, 11K)

Nino

Yots
Itsuki or Yots

>mischievous, treacherous broad
>stacy's ultrabitch sister
>a wet napkin
>failed chad with low self-esteem
>a fukken burlap sack

why does anyone like this cast again?

Attached: amano.png (106x155, 4K)

Because they're cute

Itsuki
Itsuki

I'm scared, people are getting pictures of my wife and me in bed.

Takeda
Nino

That's my wife though

This, side girls are going to win.

Attached: 1553155601204.jpg (1017x735, 190K)

Nino
Yotsuba or Nino

Attached: 1561352871043.png (1696x1223, 1.95M)

Miku on both

>Who do you want to win
2/5 but negi keep trying to give me hope

Ichika
Itsuki

That's your gaiuses wife?
Uhhh.. wow this is awkward.
Yeah sorry bro. She just told me she loves the big D. She didn't have a ring or say a thing about being married.

Attached: sasuke yeah sorry.png (160x375, 235K)

>>failed chad with low self-esteem
>failed chad with martyr complex
Not the same thing faggot. And 4's still chad.

Attached: Yotsuba Shirou.jpg (960x1202, 89K)

Back to riddit.

I think you got her confused for my sister-in-law Yotsuba. Their hairstyles are pretty similar.

12 are for sex on the beach
345 are for playing on the beach

1 is an adult. 2 is a child desperately trying to become an adult. 3 is a future NEET. 4 is a child in age and IQ. 5 is the mother of the quints, playing with her children.

>2 is a child desperately trying to become an adult
That's 5 as well. Nino at least has sex appeal.

Of course

Attached: 1561631543346.jpg (1307x1939, 294K)

Negi here dess
Nino is bride desuyo
hope you rike it.

fucking ESL monkey

Thanks Negi I love it.

Hahahahahahahahaha how typical of you mikeks

It was a typo I swear

Probably Miku. She's the weak link in the story with all her useless flipflopping.

Itsuki
Miku

Update

Attached: Heart vs Brain (temporary results).png (486x428, 11K)

I really wish this is what we got instead of Nino's actual swimsuit. Negi doesn't do nearly enough with her ribbons as he could.

This one was not counted. Will appear in the next one.

>Yotsuba
>Yotsuba

Attached: AC3D1F3A-CE7F-4447-9276-115A408A7885.jpg (2048x2048, 518K)

why didn't you just host two strawpolls or something

hmm
>No personality
>No actual character development
>Walking definition of a doormat
>Literally bases her whole entire change around one guy
>Is generic as fuck
She's a fictional character that has no actual depth, just like Nino. These two have nothing going for them in terms of plot progression. They both confessed, yet their feelings don't even reach Fuutarou. It's like negi basically took Nino and Miku and switched their personalities. Now Miku is the one perusing him being overly confident, and Nino is the one begging him to never leave her. And people unironically believe either of these two could be the bride.

>people actually think it makes sense for Nino to win

Attached: oh1.png (556x625, 364K)

That's not fun user.

2s fear the 4.

4s respect the 5.

5s sitting around wondering if Negi going to even use her romantically and if they should even ship their girl with Burger-kun instead of Fuutaro.

Attached: Itsuki fat burger.png (978x984, 1.35M)

>1 or 4
>3 or 4

Because we already did that.
2 & 4 confirmed best girls yet again
strawpoll.me/18291300/r

I want 2 to win
I think 4 or 5. Gun to head Id pick 5.

How new?

Why do the other fags fear 3? Is her natural aura that impressive?

I see that's infuriating.

Based

Attached: 1558891042283.jpg (1000x1364, 164K)

Nino has bologna nipples

post yfw Ichika ends up with the best grades again despite being almost non existent in school

Attached: 014.png (1062x965, 780K)

>come to thread
>immediately go to bottom
>shitposting raging about nino
Yep.

Miku in shambles

Yotsuba
Nino, unironically

How would Miku react to Ichika receiving one on one tutoring with Fuutarou?

!!!! Nino is the Bride not doubt about it!!!!

Attached: bride2.jpg (1828x1242, 526K)

Yotsuba
Miku

Miku
Miku

Negi

She'd touch herself at night at the thought of that.

Itsuki
Miku, and Itsuki

Miku for both

Ichika
Miku

Nino!!!
Nino!!!!!

Yotsubest
Miku

Amou the vest girl and Ichika shitty girl but not worst than Mikucopy

Nino and everyone who disagrees is a complete retard

Miku x2

Yotsubest
Fucking Miku, it's so obvious Negi is playing favorites....!

Fuutarou x Ichika
Nino x Miku
Yotsuba x Rope
Itsuki x Sanada
This is how it's gonna be

>all these mikufags in full damage control after
KEK

Miku
Ichika, but I accept the opposite too

Nino
Yotsuba

[insert quint you aren't a fag of]
[insert the quint you are a fag of, thinking that your previous fake answer will give this one more legitimacy]

Example

I'm totally a Yotsubest fag
But it's clear that Miku, and I am definitely not a Mikufag, is going to win...! Oh you, Negi!!!

Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino

Nino or Yotsuba are my ideal choices.
Fatty is ok.
Snek and Meekoo are dogshit.

Attached: 1563202355708.png (2096x2486, 1.77M)

The sad, but totally expected state of Ninofags

>Patrician Tier

>Plebeian Tier

>Slave Tier

Truly based taste.

Attached: 1548776847895s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Accurate.

try again

Attached: 75516509_p0.png (2039x2893, 2.38M)

Results

This is last vote counted

Attached: Results.png (1250x1106, 130K)

Cringe

miku
miku

Nino.
Nino.

>76 posters
>ninofag and mikufag spam
It's just too easy.

This is a flawed exercise, seeing as people can just samefag spam.

Based, Yea Forums understadds just like Japan that Miku is close to winning this, you literally have to ignore narrative to deny his

Ichika x manager
Nino x Miku
Yotsuba x Fuutarou
Itsuki x burger king

Well, that's totally the point. We're looking for a objective poll, but to see which is the most cancerous and autistic fanbase.

That's right, bro.

Attached: 1563127814737.png (650x700, 331K)

Only Ninofags are pathetic and sad to dk that

ohnononono ninobros the yotsuchads are dabbing on us

>We're not*

Ichika x loneliness
Nino x Miku
Yotsuba x loneliness
Itsuki x Fuutarou

spin-off with college-aged Nino and Yotsuba living together when?

This

Attached: WINsuba gotta win win win.jpg (1057x525, 142K)

Is this what a Ninofag looks like?

Attached: 1561924401892.png (717x720, 1.01M)

That's the kind of thing which happened all the time to Ichika and pushed her to her limits. Sadly way too many people speed read.

>normal poll
.Ninofags suddenly sperg out and try to smear Mikufags name by spamming
>get found out
>changes topic
Oh nononononono

Shut up ugly. Meecoo is still fucking shit, just like Nino.

Attached: 1563029651625.jpg (592x513, 129K)

Who did it??

Attached: 1563104605536.png (663x372, 143K)

Miku all the way.

Heart says Miku, though a would not mind a Yotsuba win at all since she’s my second favorite.

But my Brain knows it’s gonna be Itsuki. I just know it.

Ninofags are fucking pathetic

Urucute.

Attached: 1549574537370.png (239x353, 71K)

Ichika a best

Yes. Bless Ichicute.

Attached: 1561926364230.png (1056x787, 1.23M)

I know people will react to this negatively, but I can definitely see Ichika confessing to Fuutarou in some way but pull out from the bowl saying she knows that Fuutarou already has someone in mind.

Herself, she took the push/pull thing too far

If anything it's the contrary. It's the meeeekufags who started spamming after the first result that showed Yotsuba in the lead.

My bet is that Miku and Nino will get rejected together.

Attached: DqgOOXkU0AAv1ce.jpg (343x182, 6K)

nah, nobody can make miku look shittier than mikufags. it wasn't long ago that they were threatening negi over miku's popularity alone

>Nino has been working with Fuutarou for all this time
>Has been unable to make any significant advancement
>Miku may potentially be working with Fuutarou while Manager is recovering from the bike accident
Fucking RIP.

Attached: man of culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Attached: shut_the_fuck_up_utahashitter.gif (500x444, 961K)

Less cope please

do you think peoplw ould have as hard a time shafting ichika if her hair were longer?

Attached: 1545239224323.gif (743x563, 414K)

-Yotsuba
-Eatsuki

Attached: D_EGGAuUIAEpUsK.jpg (2892x4096, 1.07M)

Polls really bring out the worst in people

You can clearly see when Ninofags noticed she's not #1 they started spamming fake Miku posts to besmirch their name
Clear as day to see, and their the only ones pathetic and sad and desperate to do that

Short hair girls need love too user

>Patrician Tier
>Plebeian Tier
>Slave Tier

Attached: 1445693494488.png (1030x720, 655K)

All Ninofags... pretending..

see even this to make look like they not spamming

You got me

Attached: file.png (506x286, 17K)

Lmao, what a sad, sad person you are

ninobros, how could you...

people that unironically like 5 are mentally ill or just morbidly obese

>You can clearly see when Ninofags noticed she's not #1 they started spamming fake Miku posts to besmirch their name
excuse me what the fuck? nino has never been #1, tbqh it's part of her appeal. she has a vocal minority supporting her and that's about it, while nearly every other miku-related post seems to draw back on how she's polling. doesn't seem totally unfeasible that these same posters would get angry at negi for ignoring the polls

From now on you're Mr. Tinfoil hat

Kek, is that real? Imaging wasting so much time trying to put dirt on another fanbase

>condom
I thought she wanted F's child?

This is the correct opinion.

I'm fine with this kind of conclusion

Attached: 016 (2).png (638x1490, 782K)

How new?
To be expected from mikeks

Last for Nino a shit

*best